Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
Lucy Heartfield
I'm the god of rapin' your a** when you piss me off.

Oh god, why was it so bright outside! Natural light, she felt like it was her enemy right now. It shined in her eyes, making her blind each time she looked up to the sky. Damn, either she had the crappiest effin' luck, or the sun was out to get her. Either way, Lucy couldn't help but grind her molars together, squinting and looking around so she could find her freakin' house. It wasn't like the streets were really out of place in the location, it was just so confusing for her because she couldn't see any signs without the sun being a gigantic d**k. "If I ever get to Mt. Olympus and meet that b*****d Helios, you'd be so freakin' dead you stupid sun." She muttered darkly. But to be completely honest, she'd also blame herself. Her sense of direction was just out of here. The most she knew was where North was, and that was it. Though, with the miracles of the gods, she could read a map. And that's what she needed, a map.

Now where was she gonna get a map? She barely had a clue as to where she was, let alone where she needed to go to get a map. Using her hand as a visor, she looked back up to the hell sky so she could catch a glimpse of the name of some place that would sell maps, or at least give her some directions. An Inn. They had maps! For tourists! Well she wasn't a tourist, but like the people would know she wasn't. So happily, she strutted over to and into the building for the sake of escaping the hell outside. "Good morning!" A jolly ol' fellow hollered, his face breaking out into a broad smile. She, in return, gave him a smile in return and greeted him with a wave. Ah, such a good mood today. She was so happy, that the morning sky seemed so delightful. She was awfully glad the sun was out. With a bounce in her step, she walked over to the counter where this elderly man peered at her from behind the newspaper he was reading. Which was cool, old guys did that. "Sup old timer, got any maps?" He cocked a fine, white brow at her direction. "Maps?" She nodded her head. "Maps." She repeated, the smile still ever present. He pondered the thought for a moment before shaking his head. "Sorry, no maps." Now that bummed her out. Why would he do that? Exasperated, she leaned on the desk, her chin resting on her crossed arms, saddened all of the sudden. No maps, which meant she'd have to scour the city just to find her house. That sucked.

Cocking her hip to the side, she shifted so that her cheek squished against the palm of her hand, her other hand messing with the little things on the counter. "Tell me the directions to...?" She gave the old man an expected look, like she could potentially hurt him if he didn't tell her, not that she was gonna hurt him, but he didn't need to know that. Wait, was she? Was she gonna hurt him? Oh no! That'd be terrifying! Brows furrowing, she was about to comment why the old man opened his mouth, yet did not speak. He was distracted. Turning over to the door, she spotted a cute little couple walking in. Cute indeed. They were so mismatched. Her, in her cute innocence. Him, in his tough corruption. A match made in heaven. Or hell? She wasn't sure. Suddenly, she felt the urge to just walk up to the male and smack him in his a**. Whoa, where did that come from? Grinding her teeth, the couple walked by, the old man now speaking to her, but she was much too distracted. Leaning over, her hair spilling to the side, she got a good look of the wolf's firm a**. Nice. "I'm sorry what?" She said once she composed herself. He seemed a bit taken back by her balant actions, but nonetheless, he gave her the directions she needed.

Good, now she knew... she had an idea where to go. With a wave, she spun on the balls of her heels and trekked over to the door, only to stop short and take a seat on one of the seats they had for guests. Which also housed the jolly good fellow who was smoking a pipe. Cool, she'd thought she'd never see one of those. Crossing her legs, she settled herself in the seat, far too comfortable and a little lazy to leave just yet. For a moment, all was fine. But once she regained her senses, she sat up straight, wondering in a bit of panic where her beloved was. Oh no, she hoped she didn't lose him. Rising to her feet, she looked around, worry etching across her features, her hands coming up to hover over her lips and chest. Oh, what if he was lost? Or what if something bad happened to him? Or what if he left her for another? Ooo, she'd be so infuriated if he did that! Her gaze roamed over the room, a young woman seeming to wear the similar expressions she was exhibiting, for her beloved. Reaching up to her head, she felt like her world was safe. There he was, the stupid little hedgehog. He was curled up on her head, sleeping. That's a relief. She sat down once again, her legs crossing, and settled back into her seat, her little episode going away now.

ooc: Lucy~ <3
                                            And uh, sorry for postin when she wasn't in the profiles page. ^___^; I couldn't help it once she was accepted.

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageThe name's Nick, a*****e. ☠User Image

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              Nick gave a sigh as he turned towards Eliana. He eyed her patiently, looking then at the door knob as he grasped it and turned, only to be met by the familiar resistance of a locked door. Duh. Why the hell would she leave it unlocked? Whatever. Turning his head once more, the wolf spoke to his blind companion. "You brought your key right?" Nick began, placing a free hand upon the wooden door. He seemed to frown somewhat, though for what reason was unknown. "I seriously don't feel like kickin' a door in this early in the mornin'." A tired voice groaned out at the thought, not really in the mood for a confrontation with some "in the wrong place" Piq. Hopefully, it wouldn't have to come down to that. Or at least he hoped to. If he really did have to kick down her door, chances are she'd have a door-less room. Which meant, she'd need a safer place to stay. He got the feeling Stephen's kindness would probably allow her a room. Why'd he have so many rooms in the first place?

Feeling the strange feeling like eyes were on him, Nick turned his head towards the entry way and front desk. A red haired girl had her yellow eyes stuck on him. Was it threatening? Upon examination, not so much. In fact, he followed her gaze and noticed the source. Suddenly bashful, the wolf quickly took his hands and covered his tail capped rump, a red hue coloring his cheeks. 'W-What the hell?!' It seemed he couldn't catch her staring fully, as she seemed to be speaking to the old man at the desk. Seriously, what was that all about?

"Stay right here. If you've got your key, go in your room and lock the door. There's... someone odd here. No, not threatenin' just... weird." Ears twitched lightly as he watched the girl sit down. But, what was weirder still was the sudden slew of emotions she went through. In one instant, she seemed as cool as a cat (he hates cats). The next, she seemed like a complete wreck, fretting over something unknown to the wolf. Finally, a look of bitter jealousy phased across her features before it seemed to just... die all of a sudden. Nick blinked with a confused expression, just standing their. Wordless. Clueless. Desperately confused and wondering what the hell was up with this woman. "Actually, she might be so weird.. that she could possibly be a threat." Nick said, though unconvincing. Acutally, he wasn't convinced himself. One way to truly find out.

Walking towards the red-head, Nick's ears twitched lightly, tail hanging out behind him calmly as he scratched behind his head. She was facing the hallway, so she'd probably take notice of him fairly soon. After all, who else around her was pretty much half naked from the waist up, had white hair long flowing hair, and wolf ears and tail? "What was... that all about?" Nick pointed out to the young woman, that perplexed stare still stuck on his face.

Out Of Character: Hurray for new character!

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
Lucy Heartfield

Lucy felt absolutely chilled, her legs kicking up, rather rudely, onto the table, crossed at the ankle of her boots. Why did she wear boots again? She had lighter shoes to wear, so why? Why the hell was she caring about what she wore? Good gods, she was losing herself in the haze of emotions that lingered in the air. Curse the gods for making her vulnerable. If she was at top strength, well she'd not have to deal with this s**t. She had her head leaned back, on the seat she was sitting at, but something shifted. Lifting up her head, she was now staring down the hall where the guy she was checking out was walking. And he was walking towards her. Ooo. Was today her lucky day or something? She knew her birthday wasn't until October 13th, and that day wasn't today. Was it? God she had no idea. She needed a calender. Besides the point, she was greeted with a delightful present coming to her.

Rising to her feet, she cocked her hip to the side and waited until he was close enough, checking him out through and through. Definitely a guy she could spend some quality time with. Wait.. wasn't he with that one chick? Ah, well that sucked. Oh well, there was no harm in taking a nice, long look, was there? Distractions once again. "I'm sorry what? I wasn't paying attention." She really wasn't. It had only registered in her brain that his voice had a question underlined in it. Which meant, obviously, he asked her something. Of course, the way her golden-amber gaze roamed over the hunk of muscled flesh, testosterone and a great pair of cheeks that were so firm and yummy-licious that she could bite into it, she couldn't help but leer at him with a perverse smile. If he repeated his question, she was once again too distracted looking him over to pay attention. "Come again? I didn't catch it that time." This time she concentrated on those striking blues. Okay that was a lie. She focused on his lips, that way if her ears didn't register the sound, she could at least make out what he was saying.

ooc: Happy Birthday Lucy. >u< (Sheer coincidence that today was her birthday.)

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              Upon coming up this close, Nick had surmised that she was far from a threat. Seriously. The most she could pose would be a potential migraine from how all over the place she seemed to be. Or, at least he presumed. This girl, based on earlier, seemed to be a firecracker of... well, to put it lightly, random s**t. She's on one end of the scale, and two seconds later, it was the other end. Getting mixed up with her would seriously be a chore. Yet, Nick was in his typical mood which ended up getting him mixed in with Stephen, Marina, Eliana, etc. Data gathering. Nick wanted to know everything about everyone. And he could retain the info. That wasn't the hardest part. Getting the information was. And, most of the time, he hated socializing with people for reasons... currently unknown.

She wasn't paying attention? Nick simply glared at her with an annoyed expression. "I said, what was that whole thing about? Y'know, with you bein' all over the place for no reason." He asked once more, crossing his arms. He was soon treated with the same response. The wolf seemed to be taken aback. "Are you ********' deaf?" Eliana was blind, it couldn't be out of the question. Though, he doubted it since he heard her voice earlier. The sound was etched into his photographic memory, thought once he was done, Nick noticed those wandering eyes once more. By God, she was raping him via eyesight! He growled lightly, though it failed to seem menacing with that adorable blush on his face. He was terrible at that wasn't he?

"W-Would you knock that off?!" The wolf barked, shoving his hands into his pockets. Would she catch it that time if he yelled? No one could be that dense. Blue eyes observed her catuiously. Red hair, a pair of eerie yellow eyes. She wore a pretty relaxed outfit, eyes dropping down to her belly and noticing the hint of red thanks to her cocked hip. Wait, those were her...?! Embarrassed further, Nick immediately looked away and would've pulled his collar from the heat... if he had a collared shirt on. Things didn't help either that red was just one of his favorite colors. Especially red-headed girls. And red colored panties. ********! Get out pervy thoughts! What the hell?!

Out Of Character: What a coin-winky-dink! Happy Birthday! *Throws presents*

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
Lucy Heartfield

God, messing with this guy was hilarious. And she wasn't even doing anything but checking him out! Such a virgin. She knew one when she saw them, and he screamed it out to her with the way he held himself. She caught the "Are you deaf" comment, but she had chosen to ignore it for the reason that maybe he was just flustered. Licking her lips, she slid her hands into her back pockets, her back straightening out despite the way her chest seemed to have popped out further. God he really was such an adorable thing. Like a pooch barking at a bigger dog, if she could be considered bigger than him. Wait, he was like a big dog afraid of a little, pestering, red furred dog. Bahahaha~ That made her break out into laughter.

Leering at him now, she tilted her head to the side, her hedgehog not bothered by the shift to his weirdness of defying the laws of physics. "What's got you so wound up? Never had a woman openly check out that hot, fine piece a** of yours?" She chuckled to herself. "You're such a virgin." She taunted, only to feel embarrassed all of the sudden. His eyes were now looking her over, which made her want to hide from his view. Oh good lord, her panties were showing. She would've covered them, she was about to, but then she thought against it. With a low hum, she took a step forward so that their chests were a mere inch away. "Got something to say to me, virgin? Wanting me to knock off lookin' at you, but then I see you lookin' at me? Such a prissy little thing, ain't ya?" That was his new nickname. Virgin. Well to her it was. But a thought occurred to her. If he was a virgin, then why without the shirt? Unless... he was a virgin. And his thing was for people to look at him in his glory in hopes of snaggin' a chick to bed him. But then what's with the chick he was with? A tough guy like him not having sex? Unless he was being respectful. Brows furrowing, she pondered the thought, only to shrug her shoulders. Whatever, she didn't care.

"I bet the crisp white sheets against that mocha skin of yours looks so delectable. 'Specially if I'm tapping that." Or would cream colored sheets work. Mind totally in the gutter, Lucy tapped her chin thoughtfully, wondering what kind of sheets would work well for a guy like him. If he was a virgin, it couldn't be something that meant experienced lover. If he wasn't, then would darker colored sheets work? Red? Maybe. The way he eyed her panties made her think that maybe, just maybe, he was attracted to the color. White hair, dark skin, stunning blues. Oh s**t, what color would work?

ooc: Woo, presents! : D

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              Laughter. That was immediately her first response to him. That predatory lick of her lips, the way her... er, assets seemed to greet him and his eyes, everything she was doing was in a way, bumping him back a couple pegs. He tried to make it subtle, though had a feeling he was going to fail miserably, he swallowed a lump in his throat and just stared back at her. His mind couldn't form a response. His mind. The man had an IQ well over 255! Yet, he failed to even conjure up words and make them spill out of his mouth? How embarrassing!

Briefly, the thing on her head caught his attention. A hedgehog? A hedgehog. What the hell? Why wasn't it tilting? Nick's mind was suddenly piqued with scientific curiosity. His hands instinctively want towards the pocket containing his glasses, but stopped when this fiery red head spoke up to him. Her comment (compliment?) made the wolf consciously look over his shoulder. Nick didn't even know what the hell he was looking for. And that damned tail! It was wagging! Nick shook his head, smacking at his own tail humorously. "S-Screw you! I've had sex! I'd had sex tons of times!" The tone of voice sounded like that of a 5th grader trying to one up his friends... and then failing miserably and making things even worse for himself. "I'm a ********' Alpha. That means I'm top dog, so I get plenty of girls that stand in line for me." As if. The gang he was in was made up entirely as men. Strange. Nick had not seen a female canine/lupine race here for a while. Besides him and his gang (and Sven), was he the only one? The thought was lonely one, but that didn't mean the rest of the Loq population was nothing. Had to tally that in...

As she closed the distance a little, Nick took a step back to further it. Perhaps a bad mistake. His attempt to further space them apart failed as he toppled over a chair and went crashing towards the ground, legs in the air before winding up with one leg swung on the culprit of his unforeseen trip. Pressing off the ground a bit, the wolf was gazing at this fiery-spirited woman. Damn, she kept calling him a virgin. So freaking annoying. But what she said next made his face turn into a tomato. "What?! Your nuts!" On the first date? Damn, she was forward and feisty.

Out Of Character: Oh geez, second time I blacked out face first on my keyboard. I'm callin' it a night. @ w@

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
Lucy Heartfield

God this virgin made her laugh. He such a sensitive thing. But her eyes did spark at the "screw you" comment, more over than the obvious lie he was trying to convince to her about the sex. Though the girls lining up, she wasn't sure about that. She'd be in that line, oh hell yeah she'd be in that line for that hot, hot, hot wolf. Wait... alpha? Virgin. Oh my god... Slowly, ever so slowly, Lucy reached up to cover her mouth with her fist, as if it'll prevent her from bursting out in laughter. One. Two. Three. So far so good. What killed it, or would it be what did it, for her was when he was sent tumbling back. No, she still had her composure controlled. His shouts of her being nuts, or was he stating that he believed she had nuts, had really done it for her. Bursting into a fit of laughter, Lucy doubled over, her arm reaching around to clutch her stomach as she laughed hard. It was so ******** funny! She was covering her eyes as she laughed, body hunched forward, as if it would help ease the pain in her sides from her constant laughter. "Oh god, I'm gonna pee my pants!" She braced herself on the object he had fallen over, laughing harder until she was choking. Even then, she mustered out a few choice laughs, even some colorful curse words, before she was nothing more than a giggling fit of giggles.

She didn't pee her pants, which was good, seeing as her bladder was dry, but she was wiping her eyes from the tears. "Oh, virgin, you are a riot." Even through all her movements, the hedgehog had remained curled up, being the kickass, physics defying thing anyone's ever seen. "The name's Lucy. I'm one of Satan's hell spawns, hence the name Lucy. Like Lucifer." Which the whole thing was bullshit. But he didn't need to know that. Cocking her hip once again, her hand resting upon the strip of her panties, she tilted her head to the side once again, amusement dancing in the golden depths of her eyes.

ooc: It's cool. c: 'Night.

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              This woman was freaking nuts. Nick picked himself up and brushed himself off, looking over to the other occupants in the room. All eyes were on both of them, making the wolf growl in annoyance. He hated being the center of attention. It was easier to just be on the sidelines, but somehow, this woman dragged him out to center stage. And she was laughing hysterically at his predicament. Blue eyes glared at her as he cursed his luck. It seemed nothing he could do to this woman could break her from her perverted mood, and to his dismay, she probably would just continue on. And that stupid nickname! "Hope you do." Nick scoffed, looking behind to verify that nothing behind him would trip him any further.

He noted further that the pet on her head miraculously held on, but also didn't appear to be affected by the laws of gravity or physics, since she as probably thrashing about with all her laughter. He'd revisit that topic another time. "I-I'm not a ********' virgin. Cut that s**t out." Nick quickly interjected, baring his fangs. The woman soon introduced herself as Lucy, a Hell spawn. He felt that was up for discussion. His nose didn't pick up the scent of something from Hell. With how much he read about and how much he had seen before Loq, Nick was certain when he could pick out a Hell spawn.

Though, there was still the issue of introducing himself, a particularly sore subject for him. Immediately, a wave of distrust consumed the wolf as he simply watched her. While her eyes were amused and mischievous, those blue orbs of his focused on her with suspicion and caution, almost as if he suspected her working for Faust or something. Was she expecting him to give his name? Probably. Though, Nick wasn't going to provide. With the flustered expression now gone from his being, he answered back with a low tone. "... Nice to meet you." It was clearly obvious that his mood shifted. The tone and look of annoyance is gone, replaced by a police officer interviewing a criminal. His arms crossed, but it just felt like he was in a stance of some sort to pounce at any given moment and defend himself.

Out Of Character: Well rested!

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
Lucy Heartfield

Like a curtain call, Lucy's expression fell. She suddenly felt like she walked into landmine field, which would explain why her body shifted, her arms dropped and a step taken back. Though she kept a poker face, the way her eyes narrowed slightly, suspicion and distrust now shimmering to the surface, the demi-god wasn't sure what to make of this. She was on the edge, ready to bolt away from him if she had to. No... she wouldn't bolt. She would fight against him.

Grinding her molars together, Lucy allowed herself to take another step back, inadvertently making the predator the prey. "Likewise." She finally responded, voice low, much like his had been. Fear, it was beginning to grow in the back of her mind. It latched onto her, making far too aware of her surroundings. Was she going to die? Was this place going to become a blood bath to something truly horrendous? She had to escape, but fear shifted to anger, to annoyance. She didn't care who he was, or where she was. She didn't want some punk challenging her.

But she didn't trust this guy! So ******** confusing. It occurred to her now that all of her emotions she was experiencing wasn't hers. If it had been hers, she wouldn't have cared about him not introducing himself. She wouldn't have felt that he was hiding something. That he might be a threat to her or to someone else. She would not feel the urge to keep him under her surveillance, just until he proved to her that he wasn't a threat. "I gotta go." She bit out darkly through gritted teeth, annoyance shifting in her eyes as she looked away from him. Turning around sharply, she made her way to the door. But she never made it out. No, she suddenly felt like going back and staking claim to him. Oh for ******** sakes. Turning around to the woman she had seen earlier, she could see that she was reunited with her beloved, she was assuming, and now the possessive jealousy burned along her skin. Looking back at the wolf, her lips pulled back into an annoyed frown, the jealousy burning. "You were with that harlot from the flower shop, weren't you?"

ooc: That's good. c:

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              She seemed to do the same about face as him. Well that was weird as hell. It only made him more suspicious, taking it as her own internally created caution. So, she had something to hide too, didn't she? That just made him all the more weary. This Lucy wasn't to be trusted then. Or, at least that's what she gave off. But something told him that she was definitely hiding something. Was it some secret? Was she not really who she said she was? Worse: was she working for the Piqs and Faust? That left bit made his anger spike quickly, though Nick did a very good job in not showing it. Even as she replied to him simply, the wolf only held his ground, eyes staring her down so hard that lasers could practically burn right through her skull.

Things changed now. Nick watched the Hell spawn retreat by one step. As she dived into a sea of her thoughts, he narrowed his eyes and took a step forward, balancing the distance between them back out. "What're you hidin'?" His voice was demanding. The virgin she poked fun at suddenly gave a somewhat dominating aura. The aura of an Alpha. "You keep switchin' back and forth like that. Makes you really suspicious." He explained, taking another step towards Lucy. That final step, however, seemed to signal her leaving. The wolf let her go, however. That didn't mean he let her go though. In fact, Nick was waiting for Lucy to leave and lose sight of him. Afterwards, data collection would begin. He'd tail her, follow her and observe her. He wanted to know where she would be and what she would be doing. That way, anything she was hiding would quickly be found out. Easily, too.

Then she stopped at the door. Raising an eyebrow, Nick saw her eye a woman in the room as well. It looked like both man and woman seemed to be discussing something, though from what his ears told him, it sounded like nothing but a couple bickering. Faring back over to Lucy, he blinked in confusion at that expression she gave him. It was as if she had just found him sleeping with some vampire or something. Hm, oddly specific. Wonder where that came from. However, her question quickly robbed him from his thoughts. Just to be sure though, the white haired wolf looked around and behind him, seeing that she was indeed aiming that interrogative question at him. "... What the hell are you talkin' about? I've been here this whole time." He responded, unsure how to truly take all these weird happenings between Lucy and himself.

Out Of Character: Indeed. I feel awake again. ^ 3^

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
Lucy Heartfield

Oh, he was here the whole time. Sure he was! Marching right up to him, she crossed her arms and tapped her foot in anger. "Don't ******** lie to me. I know you were with that b***h." She sneered, anger boiling along her veins. "What? Stupid blondes do it for you? It's obvious that her ******** brain went to those fake tits of hers. But it doesn't matter to you, right?" Poking him now, she stood on her tip-toes to lean in close. "Don't you get it? I could show you so much more pleasure with my real breasts than that b***h ever could?" Confidence shined in her eyes, it appeared in the way she held herself, arms crossed once again and her body relaxed. She could really prove this pup that she could be so much nicer than that whore from the flower shop.

She's empathic. All these emotions are conflicting with hers. She didn't hear the voice, but maybe he could Knuckles, her hedgehog, peered at the wolf from the top of his master's head. She's not cra- She's not completely insane. She just seems bi-polar with all the emotions buzzing around the room. Lucy, however, was confused as hell and eyeing Nick with more of a 'curious if he's a psychokiller' gaze than anything at all. He could be a killer, she didn't didn't know.

ooc: Curse the shortness! *rages*

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              Nick leaned his face backwards to make sure he could see all of her face. Where the hell did all of this come from suddenly?! Lucy was like a time bomb of emotions. It could happen here, it could happen there. Christ, anything could happen anywhere! Why would he even be at a flower shop?! Ugh, and that tapping of her foot was driving him nuts. He wanted her to stop, the noise beginning to bother his furry ears. "I hate flower shops, why the hell would I even go to one?" Anyone might think that he was arguing with his red-headed girlfriend. It sure looked like it now. "Whoa, what?! Who are you talkin' about? And I don't even like blondes, I prefer-" Ooo, too close. Zipping his lips, Nick felt his annoyance spike higher and higher, caused by her sudden change in behavior. Or, more like, behaviors. "W-What?!" Nick blushed furiously at that comment, eyes instinctively going to her chest once again. A lump formed in his throat, and momentarily, he admitted that she had a nice rack. Catching himself, a white blur was in front of Lucy's face as he shook his head violently, clutching both sides of his head. [********, what's goin' on with you?"

It was then that he heard the tiny hedgehog talk. Jumping back, he pointed at the fur ball in disbelief. "You can talk?!" Well, there were probably more unbelievable things going on in Loq. Thinking about it before the creature answered, he lowered his head though gave weary eyes to the animal. She was empathic? Interesting. Deducing the meaning with context clues, Nick quickly assumed that a high level of this empathy only meant that this might be one of her abilities. It was similar to Eliana's, though he had yet to learn that. The only difference was that Lucy actually experienced those emotions that were bouncing within a room while Eliana could decipher them. "Completely?" Nick looked down to Lucy, seeing the message in her eyes. "... All right. I'll take your word on that. And I think it'd be better to say, "multi-polar". She's a freakin' firecracker." He commented, crossing his arms and sighing.

Hell, what kind of s**t did this head pet have to go through? He can only imagine how many different moods she would pass through. She could be as happy as a kite during a windy morning or depressed as a widow who just lost her husband. The thoughts made him squeeze the bridge of his nose. "So, she's no threat then. She's just crazy. Oh, sorry." Nick quickly held up his hands, making the quoting gesture. "She's not completely insane."

Out Of Character: I'm havin' difficulties myself tryin' to come up with somethin' good. not sure why. >// 3 //<

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
Lucy Heartfield

She had no idea what he was going on about. He was speaking to himself or what? No, it appeared he was having a back to forth conversation with himself. Was he like her? Did he have spontaneous conversations for the hell of it? Did he daydream out loud, speaking the characters lines despite how hard he tried not to voice them? Or was he really having a conversation with someone. Oh she didn't know. Confused, Lucy wasn't sure what to make of this wolf anymore. No, sorry, this virgin. This alpha... virgin. Oh, the thought of taking the male's virginity had made her smile quite broadly. But alas, good things always came to an end.

Annoyed, Lucy huffed. Multi-polar? She wasn't bi-polar period! It was just all these confl– Oh! He could speak to animals then. It had to be that, seeing as he had burst out, waving a finger at her head, and saying "You can talk!?". Of course, she would've replied with a sarcastic statement, but she got distracted. Now that everything was cleared up, she wasn't sure what to say anymore. That is... until he opened his mouth. Eyes narrowed, lips pulled into a tight frown, she gave this virgin a piece of her mind. "I'm not insane. Just like you're a virgin, I'm not crazy." And if he thought of responding negatively to the virgin comment oh ho ho, she had a challenge for him then. And she showed that she did, with the way her smile turned smug.

ooc: I have such a plan for Nick~ <3.

Dapper Dabbler

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100

User Image

Nicolò ”Nick” Angelo

User Image
                              Seriously, multi-polar seemed like a the perfect description of this woman. From what the creature on her head told him, Nick had to guess that with the lot in here, the emotions might be flying high around her. Eyes dotted back and forth. Calm fat man, easily frightened older man, bickering and jealous wife... she could probably pick up a lot on that. Hell, for a moment, Nick wondered what it was like. It had to be a pain in the a**. Jumping from emotion to emotion like a woman on her period? Mood swing? Call it a mood roller coaster ride. With a mental sigh of relief, the wolf was thankful that he had that Y chromosome in his body rather than two X's. Being a male had its advantages, that was for sure. Especially on a monthly basis.

Focusing on the hedgehog again, Nick began to speak to it to ask more. "So, how often can I expect her to be all happy-go-lucky, and then just drop to a cryin' mess?" The wolf asked curiously, thinking about something else. There was one mood that wasn't accounted for in the room. Her awfully forward and flirtatious attitude seemed to be lacking among the individuals besides himself and her. Of course, the only thing he did was get a quick flash of her red, lacey, pretty hot undergarments. No! Bad thoughts, bad! Shaking his head, seemingly random to the public eye, Nick cleared his throat and looked at the hedgehog. "I'm also gettin' her cocky attitude and tryin' to get in my pants is considered her?"

His head snapped directly to Lucy. A glare was reserved for her. "I'm not a ********' virgin, crazy girl." He retorted back, unfortunately not gifted with creating nicknames for individuals. That seemed to just piss him off even more. "Besides, why do you need to know about that kind of s**t? If you weren't some chick, I'd punch you in the damn face." Nick crossed his arms, looking away from Lucy with a positively angry scowl.

Out Of Character: o 3o *Is curious*

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
Lucy Heartfield

Expect it often. Even worse when it's her time of month. God help us, god help us all. The hedgehog knew. Oh he knew all to well. The red month was going to be torture. Yes. Because she was far too cocky for her own good. If she kept going on like it, the hedgehog felt that she might be severely depressed when she's thrown off her throne.

Speaking of the woman, her eyes had narrowed dangerously at the wolf, who had yet to introduce himself, the anger boiling hot in the intensity of her gaze. It was more than just a shift in mood, the tense atmostphere shifted as well. Patrons who had been looking felt it to the point where they backed away, even the jolly fellow had rose from his seat to stay clear of the danger. Which left her standing in front of the hot mass of anger right in front of her. "I'd watch that ********' tone if I were you. Don't think because you're some s**t wolf alpha that I won't show you what it means to get your a** ******** kicked. And as far as you know, I'm more man than you'll ever be." Her tone was vicious and cold, a contrast the burning flames in her eyes, yet what she had planned to challenge that virgin status he claims he wasn't would still be put into motion.

Arms crossing, she clicked the roof of her mouth before smiling, the anger dissipating. "I need to know because an alpha who's a virgin is ********' hilarious. But if you keep claiming that you have sex often, girls flinging themselves at you, then you shouldn't be embarrassed to have a hot make-out session with one." Challenge burned in her eyes. Even if she didn't say it, he would get the hint that she was offering a challenge that he couldn't make out with her without being embarrassed. Don't do it, she'll molest you like no other!

ooc: I'm am so out of it. ಥ_________ಥ
                                            That's a horrible post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces