Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
            fillfillfillfillfillfillfillSasha
            fillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillThe Quiet but Tough Type
            fillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfill_ Just _ call _ me _ ..._ S A S H A_

User Image
                                                      She smiled. "You are so lucky to have them. I wish I had siblings." Sasha then went to her bed and started to put her clothes away. "So what made you want to come to this school?" She said as she folded a shirt and put it in the drawers she had open. "Was it to improve your bending ability?"

They said, I didn't have the power, to fly , But I did

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
occ: i have to go ill post tomorrow. bye : 3nodding
Render flys into the school useing his glider and bending power, He lands in the school yard in a clearing. He looks around the school to see if there was any other students around, he didnt see anyone.
User Image

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
            fillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfill_ Just _ call _ me _ ..._ S A S H A_

User Image
                                                      Sasha finally finished putting her clothes away then went into the bathroom to change into her training clothes. "Hey, I'm going to go get some training in. You can come join me when you feel like it." She then waved, grabbed her katanas and walked out the door. Something told her that she was goingto be lost for a while, but she then found the signs and followed them until she reached the training gym. When she got inside there was no one around. The perfect meditating time. She found a mat and started her training with meditation.

((doesn't look tlike the other person is going to post for a while so i'll post to not hold up the rp))
Render looks around at the school and thinks to him "im going to like this school." he walks around the school to look for a place to rest due to flying to the school from his home. He comes to a building that says "TRAINING GYM." he walks in and notice someone in the gym with a swift move of the hand he bends the air around him lifting him up to the ceiling where he lands on a beam watching the girl mediate.
User Image

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
Haru

Fire and earth bender

User Image
Haru looked at her smiling ."Okay see you later ."He said as he got up and started to put up his things.Haru then put in his headphones and grabbed his double broadswords and he headed outside and made a target out of rock and started to practice his non-bending skills so if he ever lost his bending he could still fight,Haru had a flash back to fighting his father before he left and he started to get mad and dropped his swords and torched a tree next to his target not meaning.Haru fell and then he saw the tree was on fire."Not again."He said before dropping dirt on the tree to put out the flames and was happy when it went out..

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
                                                      When Sasha finished meditating she got up slowly and assumed her fighting stance. She then moved with grace like a flowing river and started to bend water all around her making her enclosed in it. After that she decided to do some target practice taking out all of the targets with her bending. Once she was finished she noticed there was someone watching her and she said, "How long have you been watching me?" She then picked up her katanas and put them around her shoulder.

Render looks down saying " since you were meditating." I was looking a place to relax and meditate myself but I saw you and didn't want to bother you.

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
                                                      Sasha looked up at the boy and smiled. "It's fine you can come down now. I won't interrupt your meditating." She said as she sat down. "My name is Sasha and from what you just seen I am a water bender." As she sat she put her katanas down now that she knew that she didn't have to defend herself.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haru

User Image
Haru picked up his swords and then went to go see if he could find sasha his roommate so he started to look around for her until he found her in the training gym."Hey sasha."He said as he walked into the gym and then saw someone was in there with her."Oh hello."He said as he smiled at the guy and then he put his swords down and then checked where he burnt his arm and saw it wasn't that bad.
Render looks at the girl and the boy, then says "ok I'll come Down." He jumps down off the beam as he fall he make a big ball of air to land on, when he lands on the ball he sat on top of it and say "I'm a air bender".
User Image

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haru

User Image
Haru looked at the guy."That's cool i'm a earth and fire bender.....Oh and my name is Haru."He said as he smiled looking at him.Haru then got bored and started to play with his fire bending as he laid on one of the mats and made sure not to get anyone burned

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
                                                      Sasha looked up at to see Haru and smiled. "Hey Haru." She turned to the other boy as he exclaimed that her was a air bender. "I don't know to many air benders. It's nice to meet you." She said as she watched Haru lay on one of the mats and saw he had a burn on his arm. "I can heal that for you Haru." Getting out her pouch made for healing she bended the water and slowly started to heal his arm.

Render watch both of them will on top of the ball made of air. He watches closely as she heal his wounds, not concrating on the ball of air all of sudden the ball disappers and render came crashing down he hurry and says while laughing "I'm ok."

(Sorry for no picture I'm useing the app on my phone)

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Ushio Marie Roselette
And I'd nail a dreamcatcher above my bed every night if you would no longer cloud my dreams

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

xxxxxx A new day had just begun at the fabulous new school she just arrived to and ushio was already ready to meet new people and for a fresh new start. She decided it was about time to head out and train, how else were you suppose to get better? You might as well get your training done before people even showed up. With one last look in the mirror she smiled, turned, and padded out of her room. Humming along to a stranger song she made her way down the halls and into the training room. "Oh!" she said lightly, "I hadn't realized anyone was here yet." which came out more or less as a whisper. Most of the students were either just now arriving, or have yet to arrive. So far there was a girl, and two guys who seemed to be in mid conversation so she just stood back, trying not to bother them. A airbender... and fire.. and water! "Hey!" she shouted while half running over to the girl. "I'm a water bender too!" Ushio said then twisted her finger making a little stream of water rise and rush over to her. She then pushed the water back to where it came from.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff