Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Welcome to the University for Benders

User Image

Have you been outcasted from the real world because of your ability to bend? Have no fear...the University for Bending has a spot for you. Here we do not discriminate, instead we help students develop their skills so that they may become astounding benders.

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
wahmbulance Rules wahmbulance

*I am the boss here, what I say goes!
*Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-16
*No Cybering, no godmodding.
*No killing other people unless the rper says it's okay.
*Cursing is allowed, but don't get too carried away.
*Please post with at least a paragraph. You may have one-liners every now and then but please don't make it a habit.
*Pm you profiles as the Element you wish to bend.
*Put a 3nodding so I know it's for this Rp.
*Have fun!!!!

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Profile Skeleton

Gaia Username:
Character Username:
Bio:
What I bend:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Orientation:
Other:

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Accepted Profiles

Water Benders

Gaia Username: omgyauno
Character Username: Sasha
Personality: Likes to keep to herself sometimes, quiet when she first meets people, intelligent and kind
Bio: Sasha was always quiet when she was a child. Her father, the only water bender at the time taught her everything that she knew about bending. It was the only way that she could express herself. Unfortunately when she turned 10 her father was in a horrible accident and Sasha was devastated. Her mother never liked bending and started to treat her differently. When her mother found out the opprotunity to send Sasha away to school she took it and sent her on the first train away from home.
What I bend: Water
Weapon: Two identical katana swords
Appearance:User Image
Orientation: Straight
Dislikes: Rude people, arrogant people, and those who don't take bending seriously
Other:

Gaia Username: Kaiido
Character Username: Ryo Hagawa
Personality: Lazy, Gullible, Kind
Bio: Ryo was "that guy" in every other school he was in. No one ever talked him as they were worried that he'd use water to kill them or harm them. Ryo didn't mind it at all. But, he was curious about what it's like to have friends. So, he asked his mother to
allow him to attend this school.
Weapon: None
Likes: The sound of nature, food...immensely, using his power when water is nearby.
Dislikes: Work
Other: He likes cute things...but that's a secret.

Gaia Username: Xx-- dorkie addicted--xX
Character Username: Ushio Roselette
Personality: Cute, Bubbly, Easy to get along with, thoughtful
Bio: All her life Ushio hasn't really been one to have many friends. No one understood her or even wanted to. Because of this she learned what it means to be a true friend and how to stick up for herself. Her mother and father had it and decided to transfer her to a new school that, they hoped, would accept and help her become a better person
Weapon: She uses only her hands and water, of course.
Appearance: User Image
Orientation: Pansexual
Dislikes: Trouble, Fighting, messing up
Other: She's very allergic to dogs

Gaia Username: bomerman69
Character Username: Nickel Soma
Personality: Nickel is a very confident fun loving guy, at first he seems like a goof-off but he is a really hard working person.
Bio: When Nickel was 10 his parents were killed by a group of anti-benders. The principal at the school he went to found out he adopted him and taught him the secrets of plant bending along with water. When the principal learned of this school he instantly sent Nickel so he could finish his studies.
What I bend: water (plant)
Weapon: quarter staff
Orientation: straight
Dislikes: showoffs, and ignorant people
Other: secretly smokes a tobacco pipe when he reads

Gaia Username: Demon the Kid
Character Name: Crow
Personality: reserved, watchful, a bit of split personality
Bio: They thought my kind of people had died out until they found me. Our heritage has been passes to me but when some outsiders found out what I could really do they sent me to this school to see if I could be persuaded away from our twisted path.
What I bend: Blood and Water
Weapon: A wicked dagger
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Orientation: Bisexual
Dislikes: Vegetables, Pushy people, Loud noises
Other: Can't take being bored very well.

Fire Benders

Gaia Username:Temari_of_the_sandstorm
Character Username: Haru
Personality:He is mostly quite,odd,nice guy until he is made mad
Bio: Haru is one of five benders in his family,He has two younger twin sisters that are eathbenders like there mother. Haru get his bending from both of his parents he can fire bend like his father and earth bend like his mother he is the only one in his family that can do both.He got in a lot of trouble when he was younger because he caught the house on fire once when he was mad but it was an accident he didn't mean to.
What I bend:Fire and earth
Weapon:double broadswords
Orientation:Bisexual but leans more towards guys at points
Likes: Fire, earth quacks,candy,reading,playing with his bending
Dislikes:Rain,Winter,spicy food,people bugging him,being yelled at
Other:He likes to training a lot in his free time,he loves to read about all kinds of bending

Gaia Username:hanyoukasha1
Character Username: Recca Azula Mibo
Personality: bubbly,super nice, naive, hotheaded,stubborn, easily get mad
Bio: Recca is the great great granddaughter of fire lord Zuko and is the daughter of the present fire lord. Growing up Recca was thought to be a prodigy child since her earlier years she was seen to have great fire bending powers,some say to even make blue fire. The reason why she was sent to this school was to learn how to make friends and try to learn how to control her lighting bending.
What I bend: fire
Weapon:
Orientation:striaght
Dislikes:spiders,darkness,being alone,bullies
Other:

Earth Benders

Gaia Username: Xx-Logan00139-xX
Character Username: Santiago Michelangelo
Personality: Santiago is quiet and keeps to him self, he's shy and quite rude when you first talk to him but he gets all warm and fuzzy when he knows you.
Bio: Santiago is a distant relative of Toph the earth bender who aided Ang in helping stop the fire nation from taking over. So like his great grandmother he is blind but also a very well trained earth bender though he still needs some time he can bend any size of earth you want so long as its reasonable. His family loved him he was a well behaved boy unless you made him bad then he changed reckless and cruel until his last moves. He was sent here for that problem so he could get everything under control.
What I bend: Earth
Weapon: reaver set
Likes: Him self, other earth benders, any bender but a water bender (Finds them weak), eating, smoking, sleeping
Dislikes: Water benders, fighting, not smoking, no sleep.
Other: He tends to practice every day

Gaia Username: Caroline a Ghost
Character Username:Yuka
Personality: Kind, shy, and creative.
Bio: Being an only child, and one with such a great amount of skill Yuka's parents were a bit taken back on what exactly to do with her. And what would be best for the precious little girl. See, they were not anticipating that their child would be a bender at all, due to the fact that they were non-benders. It wasn't as though the ability of their little girl was anything they were ashamed of, they just didn't know how to tech her. So going to this university was her own doing, she wanted to hone her skills and see what the world has to offer for a bender. Wish her luck.
Weapon: Her hands, feet and mind.
Orientation: Indifferent
Dislikes: Bugs, the dark and fire.
Other: She has a specific skill that she isn't entirely sure how to control...

Gaia Username: cat-face14
Character Username: Lucia Higasaki
Personality: Very shy and keeps to herself. But VERy strong.
Bio: Lucia was adopted. Found; almost dead at the age of 10. Her parents were very abusive and treated her like a slave. Her father raped and beated her, blaming her for everything every day. When she turned 11, she came to sense her powers, and ripped both of her parents apart with vines that came through the windows. Lucia decided to run away, and live in the wild with all of the animals. At the age of 16, Lucia wondered about school, and decided to go to a good school. She heard about the university for bending, and now she's on her way.
Weapon: None
User Image
Dislikes: Darkness, Mean people.
Other: Afraid of boys. Clumsy.

Air Benders

Gaia Username: BlackKnight101
Character Username: Render Hikari
Personality: Outgoing, funny, nice.
Bio: When render was young he lived with his parent in his village where he trained to bend air to which ever way he wants, one day his parents decided to send him to the school so that he could learn from other benders just like him
What I bend: Air
Weapon: just his fists
Dislikes: rude people, not able to train
Other: can play guitar.

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Dorm Rooms

*2 people to a room ( More rooms will be added later)

Dorm 1: Sasha and Haru
Dorm 2: Render and Ryo
Dorm 3: Santiago and Recca
Dorm 4: Ushio and Nickel
Dorm 5: Crow and Yuka
Dorm 6: Lucia
Dorm 7:
Dorm 8:
Dorm 9:
Dorm 10:

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
bump smile

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
bump heart

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
bump heart

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
            fillfillfillfillfillfillfillSasha
            fillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillThe Quiet but Tough Type
            fillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfill_ Just _ call _ me _ ..._ S A S H A_

User Image
                                                      Sasha sighed as she entered the gates of the school Somehow she felt that she wasn't prepared for this. Living away from the only life that she has ever known, and it all changed with just a phone call. She grabbed her bag and her katanas and went to the office in order to get her key for her room. When she entered the office she smiled kindly and asked for her keys. They told her that her dorm was just a block away from the office. She said thank you and headed on her way.

When she made it to the dorm she was speechless upon her entrance. It was an amazing room and one half reflected her bending type. She smiled as she placed her belongings on her side of the room and sat down. Plopping on her bed she said, "Maybe this won't be so bad after all."

They said, I didn't have the power, to fly , But I did

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
Haru

Fire and earth bender

User Image
Haru walked through the front gate and headed to the main office with his headphones on as he headed inside and he got his keys to his room.Haru walked to his room and unlocked the door and didn't notice the girl in the room as he tossed his bags and swords on his bed. Haru took off his jacket and hung it on the door and then looked up and saw her."Oh hello."He said taking his headphones out

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
            fillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfillfill_ Just _ call _ me _ ..._ S A S H A_

User Image
                                                      Sasha got up from the bed nervously and said, "Um...hello...I guess your my roommate." She said holding out her hand to shake his and putting a strand of hair behind her ear. "My name is Sasha and I am a water bender." Usually she wasn't this outgoing towards new people but she figured why not. New place, time to try new things.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haru

Fire and earth bender

User Image
Haru looked at her smiling and shook her hand."My name is haru i'm a fire and earth bender."He said as he sat on his bed."I have never met a water bender before."He said as he looked at her and then started to put up his things as he looked out the window missing his sister as a picture of them fell out of his pocket onto the floor

Friendly Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
                                                      "Same here I have never met someone who can bend both fire and earth. Interesting." She said as she started to think to herself. Suddenly she saw a picture fall from his pocket and picked it up. "Is this your family?" Sasha said as she admired how happy they looked and how much love she saw in their faces and then looked at Haru.

Shadowy Bloodsucker

8,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
Haru

Fire and earth bender

User Image
Haru looked at her smiling ."Yeah i know it's kind of weird i'm the only one in my family that can ."He said as he say she had the picture in her hand."Oh those are my younger twin sisters Mai and Ty "He said as he took the picture and put it up."They didn't wan me to leave home.He said as he sat back down on his bed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff