Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Sorry - lag)
Nineveh bounded down the stairs, nearly knocking the girl infront of her over.

"Whoops, sorry!"
User name: Aliryia202
Name: Nehima
Grade: (9-12) (or teacher) 11
subject: (teachers only)
Room number:um 9?
apperence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
bio: (optional)
she doesn't really talk about her past muc but somtimes she lets a couple of things drop everynow and then, and a little fox pup follows her around on a regular basis named Kaname

might i join?
Kita nearly falls face first onto the floor, so she grabs the closest thing to her, Nineveh's arm. "Ahh.. Oh.. Hi.. No problem." sweatdrop She lets go of Ninevehs arm and wipes away some non-existent dust from her clothes. Looking up, she stares blankly for a moment, before snapping back to reality, "Oh umm... I'm Kita. Room 4. What about you?"
"Nineveh," she smiled, "Room 11. Sorry about that."
Kita grinned, "Oh it's no big deal, don't worry about it." She looked around again, then turned back to Nineveh, "So umm... do you know where the kitchen is? I'm so hungry." Kita bit her bottom lip nervously. sweatdrop
"Ha, sure, it's just round here..." Nin led her down the corridor.
Kita followed her around the corner, and then went straight to the fridge, "Hey thanks Nin!" Opening the door she bent over to look for something tasty to eat. A pack of hotdogs and a brick of cheese were tossed over her shoulder, before she stood up and closed the door, a cream soda in her hand and a pickle in her mouth, "Wan' a ho'doguh?" Her words came out slightly distorted around the pickle.
Nin gave Kita an odd look, before grinning and saying "Yup, please!"
Kita grins as she moves to pick up the cheese and hotdogs. She grabs four and sticks them on a plate in the microwave, then she cuts some cheese from the brick. Shoving a couple of these into her mouth, she goes back to the fridge to get some ketchup. The microwave starts to beep, so she grabs the plate and pours ketchup all over them. Smiling she turns around, then looks at Nin, "Oh.. I hope you like ketchup, 'cause I do." Kita grins sheepishly.
Tokusie munched on some chips and headed back up to her room. She had also bought some mini muffins for Wiz. I hope he didn't destroy my room.
TrafficLight
Kita grins as she moves to pick up the cheese and hotdogs. She grabs four and sticks them on a plate in the microwave, then she cuts some cheese from the brick. Shoving a couple of these into her mouth, she goes back to the fridge to get some ketchup. The microwave starts to beep, so she grabs the plate and pours ketchup all over them. Smiling she turns around, then looks at Nin, "Oh.. I hope you like ketchup, 'cause I do." Kita grins sheepishly.

3nodding "Mm, I do," Nineveh grinned.
She grinned and handed her a plate, "Good then you'll enjoy that." 3nodding Kita practically inhales her hot dogs. Yum, that was tasty. I'll bet Patch is hun... Oh no! I forgot to let Patch out! eek Kita's eyes grow rounded and she starts for the stairs, "I've gotta do something! I'll see you later!" The last is barely heard as she runs up the stairs and to her room, leaveing the door wide open. Grabbing a suitcase off of her bed, she pulls out a large handbag and opens it up. From inside of it, a white head pops up, grey marks on the ears. "Mrow!" The cat hops up and licks Kita on the face as Kita begins to stroke the feline, "I'm so sorry Patch, I completely forgot to let you out!" sweatdrop She puts her down on the bed as she pulls out a small dish and a bag of food. Pouring the food into the dish she lifts her foot and gives the door a gentle kick to close it. The door squeeks all the way, but is left open a crack.
Nin stared after the girl.
"Er... see ya," she said, but Kita didn't hear her.
After finishing her hot dog, she left the kitchen and skipped down the corridor, licking the last of the tomato sauce from her lips. She had no idea where she was going, but just felt like taking a look around. She walked to the end of the corridor and opened the door...
((I'm sorry I took so long to respond, I've been out the past 4 days. sweatdrop ))

Kita looked up and turned around as Nineveh opened the door. "Oh, uh, hi again..." sweatdrop She looked behind her at Patch, happily munching away on her kitty chow. Glancing up at Nineveh, then back at the ground, she says quietly, "I don't think pets are allowed here... you won't tell on me, will you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff