Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

█ █ x T h e x U n b r o k e n x R u l e s !!! ↷↷

█ I Okay, this is the basic stuff here. Follow all of Gaia's TOS rules. Not too much, right?

█ II Don't Godmod. No one here is God, or a god. So don't try to control other characters other then your own. This applies to killing them off as well. You can kill your character off, but not some else without my consent or the owner's.

█ III No cybering. It's nasty. Don't do it her in the thread. Don't do it in the pm system, or anywhere else on Gaia. It's a violation of their rules, thus one of my rules I'm having to address on here.

█ IV Be original. Make your character different. Please! We all don't have to color 'inside' the lines, or have a cookie-cutter character. Aim to have a different personality then someone else. I don't won't twenty billion 'bubbly' girls and two million 'short tempered uncaring' males in this roleplay, For goodness' sake, make your character UNIQUE!

█ V All pictures are Anime style pictures for this roleplay. The characters must look something like a human. They can have pointed ears and whatnot.

█ VI Lazy-lit. /Semi-lit. for me means, basic knowledge of the English language. Such as sentence structure, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. I'm not a grammar Nazi, but please do as I ask. Also with this, it means no text talking, and a five hundred word minimum ( three paragrahs roughly.). There is no max.

█ VII Post at least one to three times a week. If I have heard from you in a week, I'll pop you a message or quote you in order to see what's been going on.

█ VIII Subscribe to the thread, and quote others so there is some acknowledgement for new posts. Also do not ignore other roleplayers.

█ IX Pm me reserves first, title them your character's home kingdom's name. After it is accepted, I'll tell you what to do from there. This is so I know you have some-what, read my rules.

█ X Npc's are random students, the current leaders of the four kingdoms, and the grand magician. I will assign them people as I see fit, and// or create them a mini profile if needed. (The grand magician can have a 'clone'. See me for detail.)

█ XI The maximum of characters is five. Also with this you may only double up one kingdom. Each character has to be from a different kingdom if you have one - four. Your fifth one will be hopefully for the kingdom that has the lesser amount of characters.

█ XII Listen to me. If you don't, I will take my boot and kick you out of the roleplay.

█ XIII New rules will be announced and added in Blue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff