No 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

Unsealed Phantom

User Image

the letter

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

dear prospective student,

For over 50 years, this boarding school has been keen on finding students that are capable of creating the "next big thing". As Headmistress of Nova Academy, I take it upon myself to seek out and admit only the best of the best. After thorough examination of your test scores, work ethics, and/or athleticism, I would love to offer you a full ride scholarship. With your sense of drive and willingness to do what others cannot, I know the teachers at Nova can help you reach your full potential. However, there is a catch. In order for you to come to Nova Academy and get the scholarship, you must take one sibling/relative. This family member will also be a student at Nova. Since I did not do a thorough investigation on their test scores, work ethics, or athleticism, they will be put to the test here. If you've heard of "the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree," it would be in your best interest that the apples didn't fall too far from one another either. Their performance at Nova Academy will play a key role in the remainder of your duration here. If they mess up, you're all out of here. I take great pride in keeping my Academy in tip top shape and if you really care about your siblings as you say you do in your personal statements, this shouldn't be a problem. Now what do you say? Are you willing to go "All for one and one for all" on behalf of yourself and your relative?

i agree to your terms

i d ecline to your terms

Unsealed Phantom

User Image

status

c urrently

☼ Status: Under Construction
          ☼ Accepting: Reserves for 4 role-players.
          ☼ Out of Character Thread: The check next to "i agree to your terms"
          ☼ Profile Thread: The 'X' next to "i d ecline to your terms"

Unsealed Phantom

User Image

nova rules

all students pay attention

Respect your peers.
          The student that received the letter must bring a sibling along (step-siblings suffice). If they are an only child, they must bring a relative that is around the same age group.
          This school is highly competitive in brains and brawn. Everyone is required to participate in school events and will be granted extra credit.
          If you miss an event without an excused absence, you will be at the bidding of the gym teacher for a month.
          Curfew in the dorms are at 11pm. When Finals approach, curfew is extended to 2am.
          Cell phones are given to students and are insured by Nova. Please refrain from sending n***s, sexting, or other things that would make your parents cringe.
          Texting is prohibited in class. Whatever needs to be said, can wait until the bell rings. If you do not wait until then and get caught, you will be at the bidding of the gym teacher for a month.
          Keep your personal life and academic life separate at all times. Since we are one of the best Academies in the country we are always being watched to slip up.

Unsealed Phantom

User Image

rp rules

rp' ers pay attention

You must be active! Since this is a small role-play, I will not hesitate to drop you if you are inactive for more than 7 days and cease to tell anyone else why you will be gone. I know that we all have lives but it is curteous to tell the other role-players and me if you will be gone.
          If you cannot continue being a part of the role-play for any reason at all, please PM me so I can tell the others.
          Follow Gaia TOS.
          Siblings at the same academy scream rivalries, romance and comedy calamities. Please keep that in mind when you are writing your posts!
          When posting, make sure you are doing the following: 1) The minimum post is seven sentences. I will become a**l about it if you continue to write under the minimum. I understand that everyone has writer's block but seven sentences should be a good medium. 2) Make your posts attractive. A simple color scheme with a picture of your character would work perfectly. Add a "Where am I | Who Am I With | OOC" somewhere in the aesthetics of your post. Make sure you are not just posting the text. 3) Speak in third person. 4)Use "quotations" to speak to others and italics when thinking to yourself. 5) Quote the role-player(s) you are interacting with.
          When "texting" other characters, make sure it is in the "To: From: Message:" format. You can creatively do what you want as long as you follow the foundation of it all.
          Send me your reserves first. You are doing two different reserves. One for your main character that got the letter and one for the sibling that is being forced to come along.
          Fill out the reserve/profile skeleton completely. If you do not do it correctly, I will decline you.
          After I give you the go ahead to start your profiles, you have 48 hours to send it back to me. If you do not send it in time, I will drop you.
          After both your reserve and profile are accepted, please introduce yourself in the Out of Character Thread.
          Did you read all the rules? In the subject box of your PM, put "supernova ☼"
          Questions, comments or concerns? PM me or Quote me in the Out of Character Thread.

Unsealed Phantom

User Image

family tree's

accepted students

"A sibling may be the keeper of one's identity, the only person with the keys to one's unfettered, more fundamental self." - Marian Sandmaier

Unsealed Phantom

User Image

family tree's

accepted students

"A sibling may be the keeper of one's identity, the only person with the keys to one's unfettered, more fundamental self." - Marian Sandmaier

Unsealed Phantom

User Image

family tree's

accepted students

Unsealed Phantom

User Image

reserves

save your seat

Fill this out completely (one for each character). Send both reserves at the same time! If it is not filled out completely or lacks the correct phrase in the subject box, your reserve will get declined.

[imgleft]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b628/ambr0sine/new_zpsf246ca11.jpg[/imgleft]
          ^^^^
          [i]Be sure to resize the image to 300 x 300 dimensions. If you do not know how, go to photo bucket or pic monkey to resize.[/i][/align]
          [size=12]
          [color=gold] ☼[/color][b]C[/b]HARACTER NAME [color=color3]→[/color] [color=color1]your characters name[/color]
          [color=gold] ☼[/color][b]H[/b]ERE BECAUSE [color=color3]→[/color] [color=color1]choose one of the following // sibling, relative, test scores, work ethics, athleticism[/color]
          [color=gold] ☼[/color][b]H[/b]ERE WITH [color=color3]→[/color] [color=color1]sibling/relative's name[/color]
          [color=gold] ☼[/color][b]R[/b]EL ATION [color=color3]→[/color] [color=color1]self explanatory[/color]
          [color=gold] ☼[/color][b]A[/b]GE [color=color3]→[/color] [color=color1]must range between 15 to 18[/color]
          [color=gold] ☼[/color][b]T[/b]RAITS [color=color3]→[/color] [color=color1]two good traits // two bad traits[/color]
          [color=color2]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/color]
          [color=gold] ☼[/color][b]G[/b]AIA USERNAME [color=color3]→[/color] [color=color1]self explanatory[/color]
          [color=gold] ☼[/color][b]H[/b]OW OFTEN DO I POST [color=color3]→[/color] [color=color1]how many times per week[/color]
          [color=gold] ☼[/color][b]T[/b]IME ZONE [color=color3]→[/color] [color=color1]self explanatory[/color]
          [/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces