Welcome to Gaia! ::

Irish_happy
"Not a plan... Just memories..." He turned away from Tylana and started to walk away and then stopped. "The last time I fought I... Almost killed someone."

"Oh...Matt.....I had no idea. did you want to talk about it?" This new side of Matt began to shine through.
Matt's face broke back into the smile that he usually showed everyone and looked over at Tylana. "Hey we better hurry to next period!"
Nita-Chan
DaisukeTheif
Nita-Chan
DaisukeTheif
Shingo looked up at the school and looked around."Damn I hate school."He mumbled under his breath.

Nita looked at Shingo. "Hi. Are you new, too?"

Shingo looked at the girl."Yeah."

"Hey, I don't like school all too much either, believe it or not." Nita grinned. "I wish it would burn in hell."

"Same here."He looked around as he took a water bottle from his book bag and took a drink.
she sang to herself and stopped "what the hell am i doin?" she said getting up and walking away to teh back of the school and pulling out a sketch pad and drawing
((whats up with everyone having water bottles?))
((I was wonderin' that too))
I'm gonna skip this class 'cause I CANNOT find it!!
*Kyra walks and goes outside and leans her back onto a tree and starts writing in her journal*
Irish_happy
((I was wonderin' that too))
i dunno i had one in the begining and then EVERYONE had them))
Irish_happy
Matt's face broke back into the smile that he usually showed everyone and looked over at Tylana. "Hey we better hurry to next period!"

Tylanna was surprised by his sudden change in mood, but simply assumed it was something he didn't want to talk about." Yeah, I guess you're right....."
*She felt tears p***k at her eyes, but held back tears* I hate everyone and everthing.......cept bunnies....*she sits down on the edge of the school, feet dangaling over the edge of the school* I'm basiclly a nobody....might as while end life...
Matt hurried with Tylana to their next period, which, for some reason he couldn't remember what it was. Natually he wouldn't tell Tylana this though so he just followed her and watched her graceful run. So unlike his ungainly leaping.
Kit-Ninja
*She felt tears p***k at her eyes, but held back tears* I hate everyone and everthing.......cept bunnies....*she sits down on the edge of the school, feet dangaling over the edge of the school* I'm basiclly a nobody....might as while end life...

-pushes off school- I hate people like that. >.<

Kidding. ^^; g2g bye.
((Kit-Ninya! Get down off that roof right now so I can work you into the story!))
She looked at the roof of the school. she clmbed to the top and yelled "SCHOOL SUCKS BALLS MORE THEN RICHARD SIMMONS!!!!" she screamed and jumpped off the roof and on to a tree "HEL YA!" she yelled
Irish_happy
Matt hurried with Tylana to their next period, which, for some reason he couldn't remember what it was. Natually he wouldn't tell Tylana this though so he just followed her and watched her graceful run. So unlike his ungainly leaping.

"So Matt, did you do you English homework? You know how Mrs.Rockberry gets. She's been on your case too many times, please tell me you did."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff