Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daring Investigator

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
OoC |Don't sass the teacher. They report back to me if someone's ticking them off. eek |
[good, good, i'll remember that xd ]
-Kitsuko waved to Zaira, as she went on to Spanish. She wondered what the Spanish teacher was like. She blinked noticing she had taken a wrong turn and went back the right way. To spanish class. She stood infront f the door for a while and went in.
Usermane: Spoonable
Names: Aidian & Adrian Madden
Age/grade: 15/10th
Appearance:Aidian has chin length black hair and eyes of the same color. His skin is sickingly pale and stands out against his dark hair. He stands at only 4'5" and is often mistaken for being younger than he is.
Adrian has white blonde hair that barely brushes the tops of his ears. He, like is brother is only 4'5" and is also very pale. Both of them wear a silver chain necklace, and 3 peircings in each ear.
Personality: Aidian is shy and quiet, but opens up oonce he knows you well enough. Aidian is the mature twin. Adrian is outgoing loud, and incredibly immature. They both are gymnysts and they play the electric guitar(cos electric guitar's cool whee )

Classes:

Homeroom-
1st: Social Studies
2nd: Japanese
-Lunch-
3rd: History
4th: Physical Education

1st: Choir
2nd: Math
-Lunch-
3rd: Art
4th: English

Daring Investigator

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
OoC |Did you want your characters to be dorm buddies, or seperate? And, which dorm do you want?|
((yea... they'll be dorm buddies... can i have A-6??))
What I look like,

Student Info Form:

Username: Nahanato
Name: Mataya
Age/Grade: 8/9
Appearance: Blackhair,Tottaly goth makup and everything. black leather mini skirt, Black knee high boots... Hair up in sticks... Strapless Leather top (black) Demon Tatoo on Right arm. Black demon staff bearing a evil simbol...
Personality:Nasty, In My own thought half the time, I'm a Fighter... Get in my face you fall on the floor....
Username: Incandesce
Name: Selma Hauntver
Appearance: A high-cheekboned beauty, slender form, large eyes. This general information is all that is needed to attract drooling males. Her skin is pale as death, the bones seeming to jut out from her flesh, creating a lighter shade of ivory against the already pale skin. Her large eyes are dark purple, seemingly veined with gold, but no one usually gets close enough to tell. Lush raven hair falls in gentle waves to her shoulders, framing her face. Her attire is usually all black with a dark purple jacket-c**-sweater over it. It usually doesn't get any more formal than that. When teaching, she doesn't have the sweater on and has a large apron-like smock over her clothes.
Personality: She's rather shy and unsure of herself. She's just started teaching and is rather timid, and is actually afraid of the students.
Class You Teach: Art

Daring Investigator

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
OoC |Naha-chan, which dorm do you want?|
((I got to go, v.v. Bye bye.))
The Chaotic Fairy

"Excuse me!" *Taps on shoulder* "Can you help me find my spanish, please?"
Continues around the school, and seeing the art teacher, practicly floats towards her, and walks to her
"hello, my names is Azyl. Azyl Varyth, who might you be?"
His attraction is obvious, but he's prey for pretty girls...and sometimes guys wink

3,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Username: Ulmer Rashid
Name: Ryan Nicholai
Age/Grade: 14/9th
Appearance: Shaggy deep brown hair which comes just to his hazel eyes. His skin is fairly pale and he has a muscular build to him. He stands around 5'6. He has one outfit which he considers his "School Uniform". Pitch black snowboard pants with a green line on each side. He wears a coal colored button-up with a white t-shirt underneath. He has a loose tie, pitch black vans and emo glasses.
Personality: Ryan is very quiet, he loves to read, play video games and snowboard. He stays a bit from the picture and keeps to himself. The pressures of getting a girlfriend and being popular don't affect Ryan, he is who he is.

Homeroom- Japanese Room
1st: Spanish
2nd: Japanese
-Lunch-
3rd: History
4th: Physical Education

1st: Mathematics
2nd: Chemistry (Alchemy)
-Lunch-
3rd: Art
4th: Drama

Dorm: C-14
Dorm Buddy: None Yet

Is this ok?

Daring Investigator

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
Nahanato
The Chaotic Fairy

"Excuse me!" *Taps on shoulder* "Can you help me find my spanish, please?"

<center>"Oh, sure! I have a feeling you're with Kit-chan, so, lets get you to Spanish!"
Though she herself would be late, Zaira turned the other way and started off to Kitsuko's spanish class. "It's just down here.."
She smiled and pointed to a door. "Here. If you need any help, here's my pager number. Normally I'm fairly busy, but if you need me, call that and I'll call and find out where you are, then help you out with whatever you need, 'kay? I have to get to art now, but if you like, I'll meet you at the front office between classes and help you to your next class."
Zaira smiled and darted off, making clicking noises with her heels as she ran to art.

Daring Investigator

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
Ulmer Rashid

Is this ok?

OoC |It's perfectly fine! ^^|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff