User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh how I wish
For soothing rain
All I wish is to dream again

My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I'd give my everything

User Image

Alec Dawson pulled the limo into the parking lot of Topsy-Turvy Academy and couldn't help the chuckled that escaped his lips. Such a funny name for a school, he thought to himself. He pushed a button that rolled the window behind him down; looking into his mirror, he saw his only passenger, the beautiful and talented, Katra Kenyon. His heart almost dropped as he noted the sadness in her gold eyes, the way her right hand rested against her small face, noted how she sighed once, before sitting up and brushing her long hair out of her face. Gold eyes turned themselves to Alec's dark eyes as he spoke to the 15-year old girl. "Here we are, Miss Katra, he said to her, with a wary smile. "while I am not allowed to dorm with you misses, your parents have given me a small apartment not too far from here," he reached over in the seat and plucked a present, then leaned back and handed it to her. Katra reached small hands out to take it from him, her eyes were emotionless, but her voice was soft as she said,"Thank you, Alec,"

"They've given you, Alec continued, as Katra slowly opened the small purple and silver giftbox to reveal a cell phone. Alec smiled as she took her time; Katra was one of those people who cherished small things. "A cell phone as a present, in the phone are my number and theirs so that you may call on me anytime that you need something and I shall come and give it to you. Or pick you up on holiday. Katra's smile was small, but it was there. Alec smiled and got out of the limo; he went straight to the trunk where her many belongings would be, not bothering to open her door. Alec knew all too well that Katra would chew him out if he so much as touched her door. He had been gathering at least five of her luggage, when he heard the door open and the small girl got. She was dressed in her school clothes, a cap adorned her head, of which he had gotten her before coming to the school, and small earrings were at her ears.

Alec smiled as she plucked up her gift, and small bag, which she threw over her shoulder, and made her way towards her dorm building. Struggling, but otherwise at ease, Alec followed her. Not long after, they made their way to dorm B1, and Katra slowly inserted her key and opened the door. Alec immediately went in and put down her items before quickly leaving to get back to the car where her other luggage belonged. He returned to see that the shades had been drawn, making her room darker than what is was, and her lamp was already in place and turned on. He smiled to her as she began taking her items out of her suit cases and putting them in their respective places. "Well that will be all, Miss Katra, Alec said, as he hauled the last of her belongings to her room. The quiet girl now stood in the center of the room, waiting to say her goodbyes. Alec reached over and pulled the girl into a deep hug of which Katra returned with such warmth. "I suppose I'll be seeing you whenever you need me, Miss Katra, do take care of yourself, he said pulling away. He stepped away and stood at the door. "Goodbye, Alec," Katra said softly, before turning away to clean her new room. You too,Alec thought sadly as he saw her, then he closed her door and left her be.
Oh Crappity Crap:: Opening post...meh...

Bashful Conversationalist

User Image
■■■■a v a r a e m o o r e■■■■
m o o d ; ; i r r i t a t e d | l o n e l y
l o c a t i o n ; ; g a r d e n
c o m p a n y ; ; r e i n a , b e a n i e b o y , r a n d o m b o y

Giggles. Gossip. People passing, commenting on the smell of pot, and the pretty girl who couldn't possibly be smoking (Ha! If only they knew...). It was making Ava sick. She put all her paraphernalia and her smoke away, slowly stretching out her short legs. She stood and arched her back, falling backwards and catching herself in a backbend at the surprise of a (vaguely) familiar voice. Ava flipped herself over, trying to remember Patchy's name. Rain? Rina? No, Reina. That was it. She put her satchel over her shoulders and fixed her cami, pulling it back down over her flat stomach, and peeked through the veil of the willow tree. Reina ran past, no longer in the skirt she was wearing, but in skinny jeans much like her own, ripped down the thighs and hugging her waist attractively. Ava couldn't help but notice as she ran past, and a few minutes later, a boy with sandy blonde hair followed the same path, but at a far more leisurely pace.

Curiosity killed the cat, but Ava wasn't a cat.

She pulled out a cigarette and followed the same path, finally ending up at the edge of the garden and the "off-limits" forest. Hm. Rebels? Ava could get with that. She heard Reina's name, from the voice of she assumed the sandy haired boy, talking to a third party, and she followed the voices to a spot a few yards back. Hanging back for a moment, Ava spied the boy with the beanie. She pulled the hair tie off her braid and let the long loose waves hang down her back.She flicked her cigarette and wiped under her eyes for any stray makeup, and then she took a couple steps towards the trio.
"Don't think me an eavesdropper, but....butt pirate in training? Might I ask what exactly that entails?" She hoped they wouldn't write her off as a creep. She was sick of being a loner today. Some decent conversation may be good for her, keep her mind off L.A. for a bit.

Anonymously_urs

they say that love is forever...
your forever is all that i need
User Image

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

------» xxA N A S T A S I A xC L A R K E

E v e r yx p a t h x h a s x a x p u d d l exxE v e r yx p a t h x h a s x a x p u d d l exxE v e r yx p a t h x h a s x a x p u d d l e

xxxxxSoft foot steps were running around the culinary club room. Warm ovens being preheated, two bowls sat on a counter, a pot sitting on a stove nearby, surrounded by ingredients that were used for two of the bowls. Wrappers of little mints were placed beside one bowl with a few still unwrapped and little mint dust powdered around slightly from a crusher blender that was used. A female with red hair all put up in a rather messy bun quickly walked from one end of the room to the other, holding three different pans in her hands and topped with wax paper role. Her emerald eyes stared down then up to watch where she was heading into. Blowing her bangs out of her eyes when she reached the counter that had everything on it, a soft ‘BEEP’ went off behind her and she peeked from the corner from her eye and smiled when one of the ovens was done. Setting the wax paper and the three trays down, she took a hold of a circular pan and set it in front of her as she reached for one of the mixing bowls with a spatula in her hand. Holding the bowl firmly in her arm, she gently and slowly tilted it, watching as it began to pour into the pan smoothly. Scrapping it out with the spatula, she made sure she got it all and cleaned off the rim so it wouldn’t make a mess when she set down the empty bowl beside the pan. Taking her index finger and rubbing it inside the empty bowl and stuck her finger into her mouth when she got a little of the left over batter. Tasting the sweetness, she smiled lightly as she used her other hand to move swiftly over to the over and used her foot to open it up as she was wiping her other hand on her white apron from the batter she accidentally got onto herself.

Once setting that into the oven, she put the timer on and went to the sink to wash her hands. Drying them off with a rag she had in her apron pocket, she wandered back over back to the last bowl and took a hold of the cupcake pan, setting in the wrappers before grabbing an ice cream scooper. Taking a hold of the last bowl with white and pink dye mixed together, making swirls here and there as she scooped one at a time into each wrapper in the cupcake pan. When getting them all full, she heard another soft ‘BEEP’ come from behind and she turned around on her heel, taking the pan over to the next oven that had the pot on top. Opening the door, she put in the cupcakes and closed it, setting a timer for it and turned her attention to the pot that was on top. Getting a spoon, she dipped it into the pot and pulled it out, revealing white chocolate covering the spoon half way. Gently blowing on it, she placed it into her mouth and tasted the sweet minty flavor on her tongue. Smiling, the redhead gently placed the spoon in the sink and turned off the stove from low and removed the pot and walked it over to the last tray she had, a simple rectangular shape with the walls going about one inch high. Rinsing off the spatula she had before, she dried it quickly and began to pour the white chocolate into the pan, smoothing it out when she emptied it. Once doing that, she walked over to the fridge and put it inside, letting it cool for a while. Exhaling deeply, the red head patted her face her face gently before cleaning up her mess. “All done, just have to decorate when their cooled.” She spoke to herself, a soft Scottish accent escaping past her lips. It was noticeable if someone paid close attention to her voice, but then again, without noticing, it would still be noticeable.

Cleaning up and putting things away, the girl left out cookie cutters for the chocolate while everything else was put away and cleaned. Sitting down on a stool, she sat there for a few minutes before going over to the fridge, taking out the chocolate and went back to where the cookie cutters were. She gently placed each one into the pan, shaping the chocolate and spacing them as she would leave them in there until they finished cooling. When she got them all on, she put the chocolate back into the fridge to finish up cooling, she closed the fridge door and went back to seat to rest her head onto the counter. “Now..To wait,

#B1394C SPEECH

O O C || I finally got to get this up! ; u ; im proud of myself. *sniffles. but my intro is short.. my apologies D:

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

██ knocked ↘down round for round,
you
feelin' like you're shot down⇊ on the ground,
when will the
☪fantasy☄ end,
when will the
✝heaven∞ begin? ██

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
✂- - - - - - - - - - •sixteen• x •5' 5"• x •sleeping• x •eating• x •abnormal• x •skater• x •heterosexual• - - -

Time rolled by as he waited for his stupid "wingman" to arrive. With the pipe in one hand, he pulled out his phone and checked the time. Lunch timeee~ He looked at his bowl to see if the herb was almost gone and it actually wasn't there for the past thirty minutes. Isaiah sighed and blew the left over contents out, letting it fall upon the green grass. He was just on the edge of being completely stoned which was okay since he usually got all ditzy when he was with Reina. Felt more fun that way instead of alone, being cartoon characters and total nut cases. Before he could even unwrap the banana nut muffin that he had retrieved from his bag, she showed up. "Ayyee...look who finally came." then she babbled on and on and on and on what seemed like forever as he satisfied his taste buds and stomach with the delicious artificially flavored muffin. Mostly ignoring her until 'I think he's into dudes~' He turned to face her with nearly glossy eyes as he blinked twice. "Eh.." the whole time he was ignoring her that he didn't even know what she was talking about the whole time. No matter. He crumpled up the wrapper and flicked it into the deep woods. Ohh, now he knew what she was saying. Guess there's going to be a party. "Hey I thought this place was secret. Whatever. If i'm gonna seduce da guy you..." He lost his train of thought for a second, then got back on track, "Owe me." She was lucky that he was a bit loopy otherwise he would've called the deal off and devour all of his sweets in his bag. Isaiah licked his lips and soon after came a male with short hair that shouted "I'm gay and ready to mingle". It draped over his left eye and was the color of piss (Isaiah how mean!). He then noticed his bolting blue eyes that literally shined with the dim light that reached them through the canopy of the trees screaming out how much of a white guy he was. Then he found himself too lazy to even continue examining the male as he removed another muffin from his bag, tossing it to his "sister" knowing that she'll snatch it from his hands if he started eating it. "Butt pirate? Reina you dirty bird." he teased. Now he was probably going to get some hard punch in the shoulder or a noogie, something embarrassing that she would do. He predicted it but didn't care. "Come mysterious man, sit next to good ol' Isaiah." he patted the ground next to him with Reina on his left and this guy who'll sit on his right. Suddenly another member of the "clan" burst through the clearing. He flashed his eyes to the opening where they all entered through. Wait what??? Too much people! AND It was the girl from earlier! Was she stalking him? Isaiah snapped out of his "drunk" state and widened his eyes to see if it was true. He heard her speak up but shut out the words, just listening to a muffled girly voice. Yet again, he blushed as red as an apple and looked over to his sibling with the same expression he always had. Then he pushed a whisper through his pursed lips, "REINA. What the hell?? I was fine with this gay dude but her!? NO." in the back of his mind he knew that she was going to generate a devious plan to get the two talking. Um, excuse me? N-O. Isaiah told himself to never talk to a girl for the rest of the year. He slumped back into the bark, feeling like he wanted to be one with the tree as he folded his arms across his chest and brought his beanie down closer to his eyes. Now he was just acting like a kid. The butterfly wings tickled the insides of his stomach, wanting to vomit all over the "gay guy" that arrived with Reina. He sighed before taking out another snack and shoving it down his throat.

- - - - - - - - - - •location; in the banned forest (right outside of the garden)• x •with; Reina, Spyk, and Ava• x •doing; chatting and smoking• x •mood; tense | hungry | a bit pissed• x •crush; none• ✂- - -

User Image

Hecate Child
Anonymously_urs
Aundi Anxiety
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

User Image
m o o d ; ; c o n f u s e d
l o c a t i o n ; ; f o r e s t (right out of the garden)
c o m p a n y ; ; r e i n a , b e a n i e b o y , r a n d o m b o y

Ava had a soft smile on her face as she waited for a response from Patchy. She made a mental note to quite calling her that, and to formally introduce herself, when the boy in the beanie leaned over and whispered something to the girl, and Ava caught the tail end of it. "...gay dude, but her?!" She didn't let it show that she knew what he said, her face impassive. First impressions, she reminded herself. New school, Zak wasn't here to be an a** to everyone, Jacob to be completely emotionless, leaving her to be the buffer. No, here she was on her own. So completely exploding on this kid for seeming like an a*****e wasn't the best idea. Instead, she dragged the heel of her shoe across the dirt, drawing a small dagger in the mud. She fiddled her fingers for a second then noticed how the boy's behavior had changed.

This was ridiculous. Now he was acting like a little kid, pulling into himself, rather like a turtle. He pulled the beanie down closer to his eyes and tucked his arms into his stomach and Ava let out a scoff. She couldn't do it. Couldn't stay quiet, so a minor rant would do.
"Excuse me....did I offend you at some point? Maybe by asking if you were alright when you slammed your head off the door? This is the second time I've ever seen you, and it's the second time you've completely written me off. I don't wanna come off as a b***h or anything, but you're kind of acting like I killed your dog, bro." She just couldn't believe this. She took out another cigarette as she waited for an answer, half expecting someone to tell her to just go the hell away. And who knows, maybe she would. She just wanted someone to chill with for a bit. Damn.

Was that really so hard to find here at Topsy-Turvy? It sucked being the new kid.

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Happily Spyk went to sit next to Isaiah but quickly changed course remembering he was the part of a bigger. Turning to the small space between he basically forced himself into a wedge between Reina and Isaiah. Extending his arms out behind them both he pulled them into a tight hug. "Oh now won't we just have such a ball of fun tonight..." Released them from the hug he he relaxed his arms behind them. Suddenly another human body appeared, but the only thing he noticed was Isaiah calling him, "Excuse me, sir." He interrupted, "I am not gay... I actually respect females above all else, but am comfortable sexually with myself that I can engage in relations with another man..." He paused for a moment taking the last drag from his smoke, then tossing it, "doesn't translate to a flail my a** out to any d**k that passes my way." He looked over to Reina, "Just ask Reina here..."

Looking up to the newcomer Spyk giving her a genuine smile before letting his eyes rake over her form once, then meeting her eyes. "A butt pirate... tis a pirate that isn't afraid of cuddle sessions with their crew mates." He wriggled his eyebrows, "Or just the captain." He chuckled and looked over to Reina, "Once ask Reina how that all goes...." He smiled and leaned back digging into his pockets he pulled out his flask and popped the top, guzzling down a hefty bit before handing it over to isaiah. Pulling out his own little pouch he loaded a bowl into his chillum and took a toke from the bowl. Smoking the whole bowl in the tiny piece in one toke he loaded the bowl once more and handed it to Reina.

Anonymously_urs
potato thug

Ҏʟ϶ą§ə ȼO๓é τϕ ʈ϶Ѧxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɨӎ τђ϶ ϺѦÐĦąττEƦ

┈━═ AGE18GANGButt Pirates?MOODTeehee..MAKE-BELIEVE///═━┈
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alexander Akruza Volcov

♫♪♬ §ώɐɤ țΘ țɧҽ ɼɧɤțɧϻ Θf ɤΘʊɼ Θώn ɓҽɐț ♫♪♬

That itch was coming. And it was coming strong. Alex picked up his pace as he closer to the doors. Speed walking down the hallway to his room and quickly opening the door before slamming it shut. Dropping his duffle bag by the door teen took in his new home and was satisfied by what he saw. Entering the living room Alex dropped his book bag on the table before plopping down on the couch. He was a little surprised to see a flat screen T.V. 'How much money did they put into this school.' Opening his bag he took out a tannish looking book and opened it examining the contents. A syringe, cord, plastic baggy with tare, tin foil, a pipe, a dub sack. Setting the open container on the table he went back through his bag to find a pen. Pulling out his lighter from his pocket he picked up a pice of tin foil ripping a section off before grabbing some of his heroin and placing it on the metal sheet. After dismantling the pen and just keep its hollow shell sparked up the under side of the tin foil until the dark substance started to melt. Only took a few seconds after inhaling the smoke did the magic take effect calming his frying nerves. "That's what's up." After his third inhale Alex placed his tin foil on the table and laid back against the couch and stared at the ceiling. "Should probably eat..." But he was comfortable. At least the cafeteria is close by. After taking his sixth hit it was about time for him to go. Standing up Alex collected his items and placed them back in the book. Since he doesn't have a spot for it yet he just placed it under his pillow.

After making sure nothing was out in the open Alex made sure he had his card key before heading for the cafeteria.

☪❃☯ ЩҺҼȵ ζΐϝΞ ҎΩϚɧΣϨ ϒѲύ
ȘϮѦб ȈҬ βдҪҞ ☪❃☯

osition: Dormitory motion: Contentammin to:"Childish Gambino Freeks & Geeks'

User Image

REINA MARCHETTA

" Quote of the day: Bitches beware! "

Two is a party.

Three is a bangin’ crowd

But four is a fiesta just waiting to happen.

It was great. It was fantastic. It was all kinds of awesome because now she had so much ammo in her unexpected arsenal to make Isaiah and Spyk her bitches. One may ask, what being Reina’s b***h entailed…well…Let’s just say she now had two dudes to go to for free weed, free alcohol, free clothes and practically free everything. And the best part of it all was that they weren’t little pussies (cats~) that went all dry in the mouth with fear. It was great. Life was a ball and now, with another female strolling right in, she thought her presence was going to spice everything up. But first, she had to take a hit, a swig, and just suck the life out of whatever was being passed around this semi-circle that wasn’t complete until the girl sat her a** down. What was she waiting for anyways? A written invitation? Wasn’t she the same girl she had told Isaiah to come over with? Reina was pretty sure of it but her mind, mixed with all kinds of substances she cared less about keeping track of, was too busy trying to catch on to the conversations that whirled passed her. Spyk was being…Spyk. Isaiah was his old taco-deflecting self. And the girl…

The girl was semi-cool in Reina’s book.

She was speaking her mind which was all she asked of the people who hung out with her, so that was a plus. “Yeah Isaiah what the ******** your problem.” She laughed, tilting her head back by the utter absurdity of it all. But what could he do. He was uncomfortable and, being his brother from another mother, Reina had to be there for him. So she stood up, insisted he stop leaning his back on the bark with a nudge of her knee and wedged her body between the little space allotted, her long legs bending at either side of him as she squatted down behind him. “Here’s the deal.” Her smile pressed closely against his ear as arms wrapped around him to pull him into a discussion that was only meant for the both of them. “You do everything your gynophobic mind can think of to find out where that phone is and I’ll tame Ms. Vicious over there for you. How ‘bout it.” It wasn’t open for discussion. Isaiah was going to do what he was told or she was going to set loose the tiger that literally called him out without batting a lash. “Maybe I’ll show you a thing or two about feeling up the female species while I‘m at it.” Reina released him from her grasp and walked to the fuming girl who was still waiting for an answer. “So butt-pirating, on a newbie level, goes a little something like this...” She lent out the pipe Spyk had given her, waiting for the other to take it before she continued. “Take another’s comments, words and actions in the a**, let it sink in, but refrain from bitching and moaning about the pain if it so happens to come." Now, did that made any sense? "Unless you want a verbal confrontation then by all means, take the floor girl. I'd be more than happy to referee. If not, then suck it up. It’s that simple.” In other words, don’t take Isaiah’s s**t to heart. He was in the process of being stoned, she already figured all her words and the deal she proposed was going in one ear and out the other, which basically made Isaiah a lost cause.

With a joint retrieved from her back pocket, she lit it up and began unwinding herself from the trivial matters she didn't really want to care about. ’I might as well deal with it another day.’ She sat down near the figure that now stood beside her, those manicured fingers she detested so much finding its way around the other female's hand. Reina softly tugged at her arm to invite her to sit next to her just so she could possibly prevent the chick from deciding to slap the bullshit out of Isaiah for acting the way he did. It was what Reina would‘ve done if put in her position after all. “He’s always ******** around like that so stop taking it personally. Smoke.” She passed her the Zippo she had stolen from Spyk and assumed the same relax position the other was in as she leaned back on outstretched arms. “Chill a little. And perhaps we can turn this threesome into a foursome.” With a laugh she stared at the two across from her and cocked her head to one side in waiting. “With that being said ,if you guys are high enough, you guys can start and I’m sure we’ll jump right in.” Okay, so the plan was to get Isaiah laid with a chick but when her problems take full priority, that’s when everything begins to shift in order to cater to Reina’s needs. Besides, she was just rolling with the flow. Why take life so seriously when she was literally soaring on cloud nine? "Anyways, what's your name? Might as well ask since we can't have nameless chicks smoking our s**t for free," says the world-renowned free-loader who does everything she can to empty people's pockets.

O.O.C: ...

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

potato thug

Aundi Anxiety

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

██ knocked ↘down round for round,
you
feelin' like you're shot down⇊ on the ground,
when will the
☪fantasy☄ end,
when will the
✝heaven∞ begin? ██

✂- - - - - - - - - - •sixteen• x •5' 5"• x •sleeping• x •eating• x •abnormal• x •skater• x •heterosexual• - - -

Haha! Why was this girl taking him so seriously? Didn't she realize yet that this is how he was? Well they've only bumped into each other once with the whole door incident. Isaiah couldn't help but laugh at her impulse and what the guy said as well. He clenched his stomach with red cheeks feeling more tipsy than before. It was more of a pinkish, sakura blossom color rather than cherry. He slowly stopped and then felt Reina's leg nudge him, gesturing for him to scoot a little. So he did and could feel the presence of her lips lingering just above the minute hairs on his ears. He listened in on her plan and decided, um, no way! But of course he had to give in because if he said no, ohh boy, better be ready for a world his hurt that would come his way. He smiled and nodded to her in confirmation and leaned back against the tree, letting his head look up. As Reina began softening the girl that magically appeared he started to laugh again, more hysterical this time. He fell over onto the ground and the rises of his clown noises was too much to take. Isaiah's eyes watered as a drop dragged out onto the side of his eye then came his finger to wipe it away. After a good five minutes of laughing he sat back up and looked over to the guy that seemed to be lost in all of this. "Heheheheh...dude. Ay man, whadda people call you ny'ways? I'm Isaiah." he probably already knew that since his older "brother" most likely told him embarrassing stories about him. Like that time when he was running around naked at seven years old at the dinner table or when he accidentally touched a woman's butt while in line and exclaimed "it's squishy!". He crawled over to his bag that still had his blue and black marble pipe sitting nicely upon it, adding another clump to the bowl. "Bro what's da time? ********' starving..." he withdrew a small lighter that he kept in his duffle bag and lit it up. Taking a long drag, he scooted back over to the tree and plopped himself in a position that looked like he was half dead but still relaxed. "Y'know," he took out his phone, beginning his plan to break the male so he could reveal where the phone was located. "Should text me and the "guy" over there if ya wanna have a smooking session. Right Reina? Get your phone out so you can add da guy's number, unless you already did." Isaiah looked up and showed a cheesy toothy smile to all of them, acting as chill and casual as he could, and returned his attention back to the blonde guy. His cheeks were still painted pink and he looked super tired yet cute. His golden brown orbs were baggy as he blew out the smoke into the guy's face, watching it swirl around his big ol' head.

- - - - - - - - - - •location; in the banned forest (right outside of the garden)• x •with; Reina, Spyk, and Ava• x •doing; chatting and smoking• x •mood; tense | hungry | a bit pissed• x •crush; none• ✂- - -

User Image

Anonymously_urs
Aundi Anxiety
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

[ooc; yeah, sorry for the short post! writer's block, real bad.]

Bashful Flatterer

4,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
XXXXXXXXXXXFletcher Montgomery WadeXXXXXXXXXXX

X ███████ ████████████ ████ _______location» Dorms •mood» Ready to start this shindig •company» Mei. Pronounced May, like the month.

User Image
╔══

Fletcher looked Mei up and down, almost amused by how small the girl was. Despite being a Junior, she didn't have much going for her in the height apartment. A bit taken back by her sudden burst of laughter, Fletcher rose a brow and watched as she wiped a few tears from her eyes. Really, what was so funny? Was his outfit ridiculous? Well, of course it was, but that was how the young man liked it. Self-consciously straightening his bow tie, he took note of her advice. "Can ye' blame me? Honestly, recipes are far more intriguin' than most of the twats 'ere." He took his hands off of his bow tie and slipped them into his pockets. So, her name wasn't Sarah then? Well, that was just odd, considering he had been calling her Sarah since last year. "M. E. I. Mei. Right-o, then. Consider it mentally lodged in here." He tapped the side of his head with his index finger and gave the girl a slight grin. Now that he thought about it, though, perhaps she had been laughing when he called her the wrong name. Or maybe... "Ye' know, there's no need to laugh at y'erself. Ye' do look good. Granted, ye' are a wee li'l bird, yeah. But chin up, there's always room to grow." Giving a once over one more time, Fletcher shrugged and grimaced a bit. "If not, there's always stilts." Actually, now that he thought about it, she would look rather awkward if she was any taller. She just didn't have the face for it. "Ah take it back, don't grow any taller. But ye' could always do with a larger cup size, I reckon." As he said the word cup, his hands went to his chest and started making groping gestures.

On the topic of knuckleheads, Fletcher merely scoffed and flashed a confident smirk. "Ah'm not worried about these so-called brawlers. Let 'em 'ave a go with me in the ring, then we'll see who remembers who." Right as he was about to throw a mock punch, a loud gurgling noise brought his attention down to Mei's stomach. He chuckled and shook his head. "Sounds like ye' need a visit to the ol' mess hall. Good thing for you that ah'm headed there myself." He started to head down the hall, turning around in time to make note of the umbrella Mei had. If needed, he might just have to snatch that from her. Well, more like borrow until the rain let up. Fletcher was no thief, he just made use of other peoples' material items when he needed to. As the young Brit reached the end of the dormitory hallway, he looked outside. It wasn't raining too heavily, but that umbrella would surely come in handy. Looking back at Mei, his eyes quickly went to the umbrella. "That was a great call, we're definitely goin' to be needin' that. So hand it over." He stuck his hand out and gave her a look that made it obvious he expected Mei to just give it to him. After all, he was the tallest of them both and would be able to hold it over both of their heads. It only made perfect sense, didn't it?

[ooc]:Sorry it's a bit short :/

══╝

»XX"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is-" a good cake. And eh, probably a good shag.

User Image
m o o d ; ; c h i l l
l o c a t i o n ; ; f o r e s t (right out of the garden)
c o m p a n y ; ; r e i n a , i s a i a h , r a n d o m b o y

Deep breath. In, and back out, as she listened to the boy with blond hair rant about cuddling. Ava watched as Reina crouched behind the boy with the beanie, (Isaiah, huh? Well then....at least now I know.) and whispered something to him. She watched as Patchy came over to her, going on about pretty much shutting up and taking everyone's s**t, unless she was ready to have it out with someone right here. She smiled at the girl and took the chillum, but it was cashed, so she took out her little batman bag and packed it back up, taking a nice long hit and passing it back to the boy with the blond hair. Looking back at Reina, she said "Nah, man, I'm cool," referring to the screaming match. 'Chill...Smoke...' Ava could do that, for sure. She felt Reina pull her hand, and Ava sank down against the tree next to her. All of a sudden, about the same time Reina mentioned a foursome, Isaiah started in hysterics, laughing his a** off. She noticed him giggling after she flipped out, and felt like a total idiot, but now he was almost rolling on the forest floor, just laughing. He even had to wipe away a tear. She wondered what the hell was so funny.

She shook her head, almost imperceptibly, and took her hitter back out of her bag. She put the cool baby blue metal to her blood red lips and took a long pull, listening to the people around her. Her name? Well, damn. Looks like it was time to quit being a phantom around here.
"Ava. And yourself?" She decided not to mention that she'd just repacked the chillum, and heard her phone go off, a harsh mix of romantic words and 'screamo' music behind it. 'They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need. Please stay, as long as you need' She took her phone out and stopped the music, handing a full hitter to Reina as she looked at the message from the boys.

Message: Ava! Where the hell are you? Why didn't you answer me?

Those boys. She chuckled to herself and keyed a quick response, hoping to send their hearts skyrocketing, maybe they'll just leave her be for a while.

To: Zak, Jacob
Message: Look, I'm too stoned for all this. Bout to have a foursome. Call you later!(;

Yup. That'd do, boys, that'd do.

Anonymously_urs

Xillionno's Queen

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

What's the consequence if i leave? I'm alone. Cause' this is a waste land in my only retreat. Paralyze me, don't let me jump. Don't let me fall.

User Image

Location: Outside walking to the cafe. Company: With Fletcher D'Wade~. Thoughts: Why am i just so awkward? Right cause people tend to suck. Outfit: xxx

User ImageUser Image

Watching as Fletchy took off his bow, she frowned a bit, did he think she was laughing at that? No, his bow fit him, it was a goofy, but it helped him define his facial features. Mei would never say that to him though, so she left it be. He was right, recipes were more interesting then the people here primary. Most of the people here were rude, and uncanny. There actions were stupid and ruthless. Most of them don't think before they swing, they just get mad. Which sometimes was really fun to mess with them. Of course she didn't do that, but there were people that did. She enjoyed watching it, no self control was bad. She knew that herself. Fletchy went on, "Oh please. I'm not growing anymore. I'm in my junior year for one. And for two, my heart won't let me grow anymore as well. So that just sucks for me doesn't it?" Mei asked rhetorically, she didn't want him to answer that. And she didn't want to get into her health problems. Puking up blood isn't fun to talk about. Mei smirked at his comment about growing a cup size. Maybe, but that probably would never happen as well. She shrugged, "Maybe. I'll grow in that region" Copying his groping gestures she giggled. Her doctor had said she hadn't stopped growing, but it really seemed like she had. Considering she had never had an adult body ever, nor did she think she would ever. Her 12 year old features weren't on the top of guys list. But hey, now she wouldn't grow old and wrinkly as quickly as some of the other girls around, score one Mei, score zero other girls. Still talking, he mention how he wasn't worried about the other kids that went to the school. Well someone is confident in himself. Mei thought to herself, she told him to let him know what could possibly happen not to hear him boost about his fighting skills. But she guessed it was good to be confident in yourselves. Made sense.

Mei followed him down the hall, well wasn't it a coincidence that they were going to the same place.. Not really. It was around lunch time. So they weren't going to be the only one there. Since most of the stoner kids, that smoked on school, smoked around this time. Which was highly annoying. They stopped at the doors, it was still raining out. Good thing she brought her umbrella. When she looked back at Fletchy to see if he brought one, he was eyeing hers. She gave him a 'Really? Reallyyyy?' look. She sighed and opened the door, and went out. Opening the umbrella she handed it to him. He was taller then her, so it made more sense to let him hold it. "Fine, but i better be getting it back." She lightly hit him in the arm, she knew how he was, 'borrowing' things from people. Everyone normally got there things back, but you had to make sure. Since, the rain wasn't going to let up anytime soon, the sky was angry and the clouds were it's defense, the rain it's weapon. Side by side, they walked together to the cafeteria, she wasn't sure what to talk about really. Mei attempted to make some small talk on there walk to the cafe. "Soo," She put her hands behind her, holding them together, she was nervous, "What classes do you got this year?" Was that a weird thing to ask? No it shouldn't have been. maybe creepy. Maybe he thought she was going to stalk him. Mei regretted she asked that question. She was so awkward, which is why she never talked to people in general at all. This was probably her longest conversation in standing. Unless it was about things she knew, like cooking and soccer, or science and math. All things she was good at. Which had reminded her she needed to study for her classes later tonight. So much to do, clean, study, cook for dinner and meditate. Seemed like a good plan. Looking up at Fletchy, who held the umbrella higher then she could jump, she wondered what he would respond. The steps through the small puddles was like a ticking of a clock to her as seconds passed.

User Image

O.O.C: Yours is short? Mine is shorter ;c

WachsPopanz

Bashful Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Cᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ.

“Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇsʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴsʀᴇᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅɴᴅʜᴇɴsᴡᴇʀsʀᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ.-Dʀ. Sᴇᴜss

-User ImageCameron worked her way through the many mazes of hallways and paths through the school. She paused for a moment to stuff her small hands in each of her pockets, hoping one of them would contain a map of some sort. Nothing in the front pockets. Nothing in the back, either. She sighed and began along her way. "I wonder if there's a map or something, around this damned place.."She gripped her jacket and continued in what seemed like an endless journey. Sooner or later she found herself stumbling in through a forest, along with a group of people who looked like they where busy. Cameron quickly turned around and strode away, not wanting any trouble.
She continued her adventure. She found the music room, which she would most likely be attending later on in the day. She lanced down at the schedule she was given and decided to see if she could locate any of her classes on the way to the cafeteria, Might as well, given she couldn't find her way around this damned campus. After about a half an hour of searching at last she found the golden spoon, as some would say.
She walked inside as a light shiver ran down her spine. She gripped her jacket and presumed to the line. There weren't many people inside. She glanced down at her watch around 12o'clock. Classes already started. Atleast she'd make it to the ones after lunch. She smiled and grabbed a tray of what contained fruit, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and steak. She sat alone at an empty table by a window and began eating what was gourmet food to her tastes. After about 10 minutes she dragged out an earphone from her shirt and broke the silence with herself by listening to "I Miss You" by Blink 182. Her favorite band. "Maybe after the school day, I'll try to meet some people..." She thought t herself.
User Image-

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:Cafeteria
ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴡɪᴛʜ:I'm forever alone at the moment.

Oh! Oh! Condoms!::' Sorry if I don't write as much as everyone else v/v '

User Image

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

User Image
╔═☜☆☞══════╗
KATRA
╚══════☜♥☞═╝
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh how I wish
For soothing rain
All I wish is to dream again

My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I'd give my everything

User Image
Her room was in perfect condition; her clothes were arranged neatly in her closet and dressers. Her room was dim, not dark, the most excellent condition for her problematic gold eyes. Katra Kenyon decided that now that she was settled in, her computer already set at her desk, her lamps in place, her bed made up with navy blue sheets. Gritting her teeth, she picked up her keyboard piano--it was a portable one her parents brought for her--and she set it on the portable desk. She didn't need a bench,because the desk had a chair, so Katra set herself up for playing it. Smiling to herself, she assembled her items so that she could use the restroom.

Her parents had already set up her classes; Calculus. World History. Biology. Creative Writing. Astrology. Poetry. All advanced subjects, and before she could do anything, the assigned her to not one, not two, but three clubs. Of course, Katra, being talented, didn't have a problem with joining the Music club, nor the Archery Club, nor the Karate club. She was already talented at the piano, something she and Archeon, once again, shared, and she was a green belt in karate, only because she decided to forgo karate to take kickboxing. The paper that was typed to introduce the students--which Katra knew was a constantly copy and pasted message that only changed with the date, the students' name, and clubs--was in a folder with all her other necessities, and Katra had no means to look at them now. She was less likely to even bother attending class today since more than likely she was to take classes with seniors, since her classes were so advanced, and more than likely she would excel everyone one hundred times over. But, as Katra looked at the time, it was lunch so she didn't have to worry about breaking any school rules. It would be pretty darn difficult to make friends with an IQ that was higher than their own and to have a"record". Why had her parents set her schedule? Coming to Topsy-Turvey Academy was her idea, not theirs? No point in agruing about it, or going over it. Her parents would be her parents, and she would be Katra.

Sighing, Katra put her towel and toiletries over her shoulder and stepped to the bathroom; she stopped, her hand on the bathroom's door frame as she turned curious gold eyes to the other bed in her room. A light smile touched her face as she thought on it. Perhaps her roommate would be her friend? She didn't know anything about her roommate; Katra turned and entered the bathroom. While she showered, she shampooed her hair and wondered what her roommate would be like. Hopefully, not like her brother. Katra nearly cut her scalp open with her nails as she thought of her brother. if her roommate--or anyone--was like her brother at all...there would be blood. Twenty minutes later, Katra was leaving the shower and getting dress. She put on her school clothes and toweled her hair. Then, as she was dry (her hair was still a little damp), Katra sat down to her portable keyboard and set up her music sheets, which was was facing the closed blinds and near her lamp;her back was to the door. Breathing deeply, Katra began to play Comptine d'Un Autre Été-. This was by far her favorite piano song and, one she was trying to recreate, and when she played it, she was lost in the music.

Oh Crappity Crap:: newest post....still meh...not gonna post until Francis comes to play that way i can interact with someone. notice how she didn't speak at all in this post...

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Spyk remained especially quiet, listening and just absorbing. Mostly watching the relationship between Reina and Isaiah. No foursome either... He thought realizing their relationship resembled a siblings interactions instead of just great friends. Reina handed the Zippo to Ava for the chillum could be lit and Spyk darted to the two girl. "What are you doing!?!" He said snatching the Zippo from Ava before giving Reina the evil eye. "Never ever light weeds with a zippo..." Pulling out his bic he handed it to Ava, even though she probably had her own. Turning about he returned to his spot next to Isaiah and snatched flask from who ever had it. "Thats just icky... all you taste is yucky Zippo fluid... you can ruin a whole bowl with one spark from a zippo..."

Holding out anther bic he had in his pocket he lit a smoke, "Stick with the butane, girlfriend..." Relaxing back Spyk closed his eyes and lifted his face to the sky, looking poised but relaxed. Talk of cell phones came a bout and Spyk perked up his ears, but kept his eyes closed, not wanting to appear to interested. "I wish I knew where my phone went..." He played along as if he had no idea about Reina's real intentions. "Somewhere between my portrait and my room I seemed to have misplaced it..." He kept his eyes closed while he smoked, still appearing relaxed, "I hope it's safe somewhere..."

Anonymously_urs
potato thug

Ҏʟ϶ą§ə ȼO๓é τϕ ʈ϶Ѧxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɨӎ τђ϶ ϺѦÐĦąττEƦ

┈━═ AGE18GANGButt Pirates?MOODTeehee..MAKE-BELIEVE///═━┈

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers