Total Votes:[ 41 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 >

Bashful Flatterer

4,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
XXXXXXXXXXXFletcher Montgomery WadeXXXXXXXXXXX

X ███████ ████████████ ████ _______location» Heading towards the cafe •mood» Ready to start this shindig •company» Sarah, right?

User Image
╔══

It was the first day of school for Fletcher, and the young Lancashire native was already itchin' to get the year started with a bang. Now a bona fide senior at Topsy-Turvy Academy, Fletcher felt it was his utter responsibility to be irresponsible. The first irresponsible thing for him to do would be to completely dismiss acquiring his schedule and flat key, but seeing as he had a large, red duffle bag slung over his shoulder, finding somewhere to set it down was first on his priority list. Entering the main office, Fletcher threw down his bag at the secretary's feet and cracked his neck. The loud thud caused the lady behind the desk to jump in her chair, banging her knee on the top of her desk. Rubbing his shoulder and stretching his arm up like he was raising his hand, he shook his head at the secretary. "Well that was just clumsy, wasn't et? Ye' oughte' watch y'er knees." He placed his hands on her desk and leaned forward. Looking her in the eye, he lowered his voice a few notches. "And let's face et, y'er only gettin' older and ah'm sure those knees 've been put through enough by y'er 'usband." Standing straight once more, Fletcher put his palm face down in front of his waist and moved his hips forwards and backwards. Was Fletcher always this crude? Only on occasion.

Finishing his movement, the young Brit slapped his palms together, snapped his fingers and pointed at the secretary. "Speakin' of keys and locks, though, ah need the key to my flat and my list of classes." Perturbed and annoyed all at the same time, the secretary quickly printed out his schedule and handed him his key, put it in an envelope with his name and flat number on it, and handed it to Fletcher quickly. Picking up his red duffle bag once more and taking the envelope from her, he waved to the secretary as he began walking out. Before he left the office, though, he turned around, a sort of uneasy look on his face. "Just one question, right. Is it hard wood or carpeted?" The secretary shot him a look of confusion, causing Fletcher to raise an eyebrow mischievously. "Y'er bedroom floor. Ah'm just interested in the well-being of y'er knees." This time, the look the secretary shot was one of disgust and utter loathing, so Fletcher shrugged and turned around, finally leaving the lady in peace.

Fletcher was deep in thought as he made his way to his flat, wondering if the Academy had made renovations to the dorms in any way. As long as their was still a kitchen, Fletcher would have no issues. As he approached room A6, Wade took the envelope out of his inside jacket pocket and opened it, removing the key and putting it into the lock. With a twist of the lock and then the knob, Fletcher was finally in his room. He left the door open behind him and set his bag down on the kitchen table, taking in his new home. "Well this is just gorgeous, innit?" The kitchen would be adequate if he ever felt like baking alone or didn't want to travel to the culinary room. He opened his bag up and started removing the contents: flour, sugar, several different colored boxes of icing mix; all the things a baker might or might not need. He fiddled around with his hand mixer before putting the rest of his tools in the designated drawers. Now for his clothes; he moved his bag to his room and threw it on the bed. He took one look at the items of clothing and left the bedroom, figuring he could unpack it all later.

As he left his room, closing the door and locking it behind him, he just about bumped into somebody. Turning his head to see who it was, his eyes widened a bit, finally seeing a familiar face. "Oi, it's you! Um... You! Y'er name... Is..." He slouched down a bit and put his hands on his hips, studying the surrounding area as if it would give him the answer. His eyes narrowed and he looked back at the girl, his head cocking to the left. Out of nowhere, it hit him. He removed his right hand from his hip and snapped his finger, pointing it at the girl. He brought the finger to his bottom lip and let the knuckle rest there. "Ah'm so sorry. It's been a long time and Ah haven't exactly been keeping up with people here. Or people in general." Which was entirely true. During the break, Fletcher had flown back to Lancashire to keep tabs on his father's bakery, which his mother was managing to run very smoothly, despite having no talent in pastries or cakes whatsoever. "But ye' look good, growin' into y'erself and whatnot. How've ye' been, Sarah?" And as far as he could remember, Sarah was actually this girl's name.

══╝

»XX"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is-" a good cake. And eh, probably a good shag.

Ahoy-Abbi
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x
            x

“Don’t worry. Everything will be fine.” A smart looking man turned back at his daughter who was anxious in their family car’s backseat. Eventually, he turned his attention to the road again. The man seemed calm yet serious while on wheels like those race car drivers on television.

“Dad! Don’t just do that!” The blue haired daughter fired back with her immature voice as their car entered a tunnel; her hands quickly smack her cheeks - as if she felt insects bite her flesh.

“Do what?” The father gazed at her daughter through the rear view mirror this time. “What’s wrong? I think it’s better to go through a tunnel than to take a path in the wilderness.” He remained unperturbed by her daughter’s sudden reaction. He leaned toward the passenger seat and gaze at the woods before releasing a small chuckle.

“No. Not that. I mean… don’t just turn your head while driving!” The daughter’s cheeks reddened like that of a tomato. She did not feel like it was time for jokes at all. “Hey, don’t just lea--!”

The car screeched. It moved left and right, leaving rough car wheel marks on the road. The daughter hit her head on the window. The father struggled to direct the truck he was driving. The car remained uncontrolled until it came to a full stop at the end of the tunnel.

The man turned back to her daughter, “Are you alright!?” His calm composure seemed to have faded away. “Ugh..” The daughter moaned, rubbing her forehead. “I’m getting the first aid kit.” The father positioned to leave the driver’s seat. “NO.” The daughter growled. “If you continue to drive like a psycho… I’m just gonna walk!” The girl added, glaring at her father who was glued to his position.

“I’m sorry sweetie. I won’t do it again.” The father apologized. The daughter looked away. “Won’t you forgive your dad?” The dad added. The daughter whispered gibberish words in response.

Eventually, the duo stopped before the academy’s administration building. “Thanks.” The daughter slammed the car’s door. The father frowned and proceeded. It seemed he was not forgiven after all.

“I’m Francis Vernham. I’m looking for my room.” The blue haired tiptoed just to be noticed by the secretary. “Oh, I’m sorry. I did not see you there.” The secretary apologized with much respect. The midget frowned and complained, “You know. I was here before those giants you entertained.” She then glared at the three giants she was talking about who were just few meters away from them. The secretary apologized again before giving the key to the midget. “Why thank you. VERY MUCH.” The blue haired midget said sarcastically before going out of the building. Seriously, was she really that small?

“Now where am I supposed to go?” Francis asked as she raised her umbrella even higher. She was in the middle of nowhere. She looked at the vast grounds for awhile in search for a person who could help her. She then looked back to where she previously entered and wondered if it would be alright to go to the secretary again. It would probably be a hassle if she would go back to the secretary. She was already quite far from her.

“Hey you! Silver hair boy!” She shouted to a person who seemed to know where to go. “Hey!” She called back again when she realized that the guy ignored her. “Hey!” She called out for the third time yet no response. So, she dashed toward the person and overtook him for few steps. “Didn’t you hear me? I called out your name!” She said in an enraged manner, her Scottish accent became much clearer. Her umbrella seemed useless. Her clothes were drenched but it did not matter. Besides, she still has some clothes on her bag.

©FRANCIS VERNHAM

x
            x
            x
            x

zakura626

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
      /

User Image

REINA MARCHETTA

" Quote of the day: Bitches beware! "

Like any other stupid adolescent kid, Reina liked playing around and especially enjoyed using the effeminate side of her to her advantage on those rare lazy days. Because let’s face it, if she wanted to Reina could’ve resort to calling Isaiah and her posse, or even use her own brute strength for that matter, to handle the situation that made her slightly vulnerable than she usually was accustomed to. It was strange, it was different and it was practically a ******** within itself how Reina so foolishly prolong this little charade when she could’ve made it so much more easier on herself by forcefully sending him on his knees a long time ago. It was where he belong after all. He needed to know his place but, then again, the game was enjoyable, it was fun and it was entertaining even when fingers, so rough and demanding in their own little way, rejected her advances. It was funny for the most part, but her ‘inner goddess’ was rather appalled by the sudden shift in mood, the demonic imp within her snarling her lips when she realize just how easily she was cast off to the side. Not that it even mattered (oh but it did matter, she was just far too protective of that ego of hers to admit it). She didn’t give a damn (Ha! What lies and scandals!)! Who gave a single ******** about it (Actually, she gave an unlimited ******** about it but who was really counting)?

The unexpected change in atmosphere simply fueled the determination and impatience within her as she quietly entered his bedroom just as a pack of cigarettes landed at her feet. She picked it up without question, tucking it safely into her blazer’s pocket. ‘I can play around a little longer…just a little longer. It’ll kill some time anyways.‘ Upon sifting through the drawer that was opened for her, Reina glanced over at hiscloset a good portion of Spyk’s body hidden away in. He was shifting around in that enclosed space of his, maneuvering things she couldn’t quite see until he had reached into his back pocket to hide away something that was unidentifiable to the eye. She shrugged it off, not really caring about what it could be because why think about that when a free bottle of that novelty Goldschlagger was hers for the taking. And seriously, how could she possibly feel threatened by someone sporting a helmet with horns sticking out from either side of it? Spyk was like a harmless little kitten Reina could easily stab with a spear whenever she saw fit to. Not that she’d actually ever stab a kitten. She cared about them too much, but if it was required of her to do so, Reina had no problem sticking it to that oblivious p***y (cat) who really didn’t know what was coming to him. So, for now, she’d drape the tie over her shoulders and saved Spyk’s torture for later as she went about choosing a random pair of ripped, washed out jeans she tossed upon the bed.

“You are the strangest and most randomest motherfuc*er I ever met.” She laughed some and snatch that idiotic helmet off of his head, placing it upon her own before taking the bottle he held by its neck. Take, take ,take. She loved taking things from people, made it a habit of hers to claim everything as her own while she wondered about what sort of label she should smack right on Spyk’s insolent forehead. Friend? Enemy? Her b***h? All of them were great possibilities but before she decided, Reina thought it was best to reverse her steps until it was safe to fall back on his bed, not really paying any mind to the appropriate position her legs should've been in when wearing the ‘ease of access’ Spyk described as a skirt. A few threads of lace could’ve flashed as her legs hung off the edge, she wasn’t sure and she didn’t care, Reina was just too focus on the bottle she took a swig out of. It was the perks of being use to acting like a boy: complete obliviousness to everything and anything girly. “Y’know, I can tell you’re an overtly cautious person despite how carefree you present yourself to be.” She crossed her legs at the knee, the artificial lavender hue of her eye scanning over his body as she leaned back upon her elbows. “It’s a strange combination. Super ******** up if you ask me, but what I find confusing is what you get for putting down your guard in the slightest by inviting me into your lovely abode?” She wanted pants, a pack of smokes and his damn phone to erase all the evidence that could put her and her father’s company in the tabloids for all the wrong reasons. She knew what she wanted from him, but what could he possibly gain for offering her cigs, clothing and a bottle of the good stuff? The ‘legit’ blackmail she had on him?

She kind of doubted it.

“You don’t want to ********. That much is obvious.” He clearly put that one out there with side-stepping her advances. “So what is it?” She asked, pulling her elbows out from under her so she could stare up at the ceiling, her position making it so much more easier for her to take a long, steady swig out of the bottle she had no intentions of sharing. “You want to be butt pirates together.” She finally said with a laugh, remembering the proposal he randomly offered back at the hall where his masterpiece hung. “Oh s**t, my bad…” Reina propped herself upon one elbow once again to look at him with a grin. “…I meant pirates…just pirates, right?” Reina cocked her head slightly to the side, giving him an inquisitive look riddled with an amused bulk of confusion. “Though, I’m curious as ******** about what that entails exactly? Does it mean getting together to play a round of ********? Or just claiming shotgun when you decide to drive into another set of Christmas decorations?” Sharing wasn’t her specialty, but since Spyk was the first random person who captured her attention for more than a minute, she willed herself to hold out the bottle for him to take as if she was passing him the torch that indicated it was now his turn to speak.

O.O.C: ...

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    User Image

╔══════════════╗
    ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
    ╚══════════════╝

Sitting on his knee's in front of the closet Spyk secured the back panel in place, then did a sort of snow plow type of move in order to get everything in his closet back in place. Satisfied he smiled up at reina, it was childish looking, as if he expected praise for putting all of his toys away. Instead she stole his hat which gave him a frown. His chin dropped to his chest and he pouted a moment. Looking down his shirt he noticed a bit of paint here or there on his shirt. "Knew I should have been right on my way to my room..." Looking to Reina he took off his shirt, "You're a distraction, missy..." Looking at her he noticed a peek of lace as she settled down on his bed. Turning to his closet he fingered through his nearly tattered wardrobe. Thinking back Spyk hadn't bought himself a new shirt in almost two year. Holding up a plan black v-neck he examined it before glancing at Reina, "At some point you're supposed to grow out of clothing, correct?"

She didn't need to answer, it was rhetorical. Sliding on the shirt he took a few steps forward, only standing a foot from her now. His head cocked slightly to the side as he eyes wandered up Reina's legs for a moment. "How do you know my guard is down my dear?" He smirked and watched as she continued her one-sided conversation, drinking his drink as she pleased. Finally finished with her interrogation the bottle finally floated his way and he took it from her, his hand purposefully running across her own fingers. Again he feigned hurt and grabbed his shirt into a ball in his fist, "I... ME... I don't want to ********!?! HA!" Standing up a bit straighter he let out a small breath before bending back his head chugging away almost a quarter of the bottle. When finished he looked over to Reina with a smile before leaping into the air and landing with a nice bounce. Rolling over to his side, Spyk ran a hand from the top of Reina's knee, up her leg, wondering where she would let him stop, "Darling, that is an activity i am always prepared to participate in..." He chuckled about the pirate bit, his hand still venturing further and further, "Butt pirate... well we could... it be a very one sided situation..." His chuckling turned into a low growl, "As for regular pirates... I was thinking more... raping and pillaging... We need a boat. Then we need to destroy something..." He thought for another second as his hand began to slip beneath the hem of the skirt, "Then we will grab our booty!" Looking quickly to Reina his smile, "Or we could stay her and i'll just grab your booty..."

Anonymously_urs

Ҏʟ϶ą§ə ȼO๓é τϕ ʈ϶Ѧxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɨӎ τђ϶ ϺѦÐĦąττEƦ

┈━═ AGE18GANGLone-wolfMOODSexy time?MAKE-BELIEVE///═━┈

Bashful Conversationalist

User Image
    ■■■■a v a r a e m o o r e■■■■
    m o o d ; ; i r r i t a t e d | l o n e l y
    l o c a t i o n ; ; g a r d e n
    c o m p a n y ; ; f o r e v e r a l o n e

Three cigarettes later, Ava was getting tired of the weird stares and people passing by. Okay, mainly she was sick of freezing her a** off. Literally. Pulling herself up onto her heels, she grabbed her bags and awkwardly held her key in one hand, going into the dormitory finally. Down one hallway, down another, and into dorm B8, Ava noticed that it was huge. Two different bedrooms, totally different from dorms she knew from NYADA where her sister went to school. Ava veered towards the bedroom on the right, noticed it was unoccupied and got to work. She blared her music, a clash of everything from 80's to rap to alternative to death metal. Framed artwork went on the walls with tacks and a black and blue down comforter covered the bed. Ava cracked the window open and shut her bedroom door, in case her roomie decided to show up, and she went to the cute little heart shaped wooden box on her desk. She pulled out one small baggie covered in batman symbols. Next, she pulled out a little baby blue hitter. She put a bobby pin in her hair, holding her bangs back for now. She locked the box back up and put the hitter and the baggie in her purse, in a tiny zipper pouch at the bottom. Then Ava changed from her red sweater dress to a pair of light denim skinny jeans, ripped to shreds, a hot pink cami, and a black off-the-shoulder 80s style sweater. She pulled her long black hair to one side and braided it, letting it hang down her side, all the way to her hip. A pair of black platforms, her key, her purse, her iPod in her ear, and Ava was back out the dorm building.

Ava had looked at the map in her dorm, and knew exactly where she was going. A few twists and a nice long walk avoiding people and she was looking at the green canopy on the path to the garden. There was a light mist coming through from the rain, but it wasn't so cold anymore. Just gloomy, but how could she be upset when she was surrounded by this beauty? Ava let her voice ring out around her, not caring who heard, singing to every song she knew, but her iPod had an obsession with Sleeping with Sirens today. A melancholy ring through the garden, one she could finally see, and it definitely took her breath away. It was gorgeous. Ava picked her way through a few paths and sat down under a beautiful willow tree, bench clouded from the path by the draping branches around her. Ready to let go, she packed her hitter and let it rip a couple times, leaning against the trunk of the tree in a THC induced stupor, feeling about as good as it got. She pulled her knees to her chest and sat there for a while, just enjoying the scenery and the silence, nothing but her, her weed and her music.

they say that love is forever...
    your forever is all that i need

Doting Fairy

User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx........

__ Asher "Ash" Emerson
          xxxxxxxxxxxx e v e n . i f . i . c u r s e . w i t h . a l l . m y . b r e a t h . , . " . h o w . c r u e l . , . " o u r . f a t e . r e m a i n s . t h e . s a m e . .

He let out a soft sigh. It would be terrible if the amount of rain increased. He wasn't a big fan of days with gloomy weathers. Sure, he was fine with a little rain now and then, but he would really much prefer sunny days. Asher enjoyed gazing at the sun when it sets, and when it rises if he manages to wake up early. Even if it hurts his eyes a bit, he had always thought it was pretty.

Noticing that Ryan had taken out an umbrella, Asher smiled and thanked him. He didn't really need cover. If he had gotten a little drenched, from the rain, he could always take a shower. And as for his clothes, he could always just wash them. He wasn't wearing much, anyway. He was a little worried about his belongings, although a little drizzling won't harm anything.

Pretty soon, they had gotten to the dormitories. It wasn't that far away, from the administration building. In fact, he would say they were almost right next to each other, if it weren't for the cafeteria that stood in between the two buildings.

He entered the building, opening the door and kept it open by pushing it with his back, for Ryan. Once his friend was in the building, Asher let the door close and started heading over to the quad-rooms wing. What was the room number..? C...C... CC... What came after that? CC...2...? Yeah, that was it!

Excited, he quickly ran over to the room labeled CC2, accidentally forgetting Ryan for a second and unlocked the door. He had never shared a room with someone else before, and he was scared and excited at the same time. He opened the door, struggling with the doorknob again, and ran into the room. It was vast. What was in front of him seemed a bit like a living room, the television kinda made it a little obvious.

He ventured further into the dorm and went into the first room he saw. It happened to be a bedroom (bedroom A, according to map), with a closet, a bed, two desks, a telephone, and a window. He thought the single dorm bedrooms were better, but he couldn't really complain, since he had specifically chosen a quad-dorm.

He sat his bag down, carefully, in the closet before closing its door. Finally realizing that he had ran off on Ryan, he quickly searched for the brunette and apologized properly, only hoping that he wouldn't get mad. He was Asher's only friend, by far, pretty much. Well, that is, if the other had considered the blonde as a friend.

ooc:

N I C K N A M E S: Ashe/Ash, Emmi, Ashley.
                                                        A G E: Sixteen
                                                        B I R T H D A Y: November 9th
                                                        G R A D E: Sophomore
                                                        S E X U A L I T Y: Homosexual
                                                        D O R M: CC2
                                                        E T H N I C I T I E S: Half French, half English
                                                        H E I G H T / W E I G H T: 5' 8" / 130lb
                                                        H A I R / E Y E . C O L O R: Blonde
                                                        C L A S S E S:
                                                        • Poetry
                                                        • Environmental Science
                                                        • World History
                                                        • Algebra 1
                                                        • Ceramics
                                                        • Photography

ああ どうして、君が?
                                                        ah, why are you?
                                                        どうして、僕が?
                                                        and, why am i "me"?
                                                        おおかみと赤ずきん、なんだ
                                                        why are we the wolf and little red-riding hood

Ultra Rainboww

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Conventioneer 300
    User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R Y A N User Image D U Q U O I Z User Image
    ✿ ▇▇▇▇ ✿

Ryan was surprised by how short the walk was. He had been so used to and prepared for long commutes for this school year, but he had forgotten how short it really was. Over-exaggeration at its finest. He sighed when they reached the dorms, and was quite happy that Asher held the door for him. He muttered a quiet thanks and walked inside, smiling.

The building seemed quite large. He'd never really taken the chance to look around the dormitory's actual office area. It was much larger than he'd thought. While pondering why he'd never noticed the size of this place, Asher had run off towards the quad-rooms. For a moment, Ryan thought to go after him, but figured he'd probably end up lost since his companion was no longer in sight. Ryan let out a large yawn, though he'd done minimal work, and walked around aimlessly in the direction of the quad-dorms while folding up the umbrella.

It only took Ryan a matter of seconds to change his thoughts to another topic; how could the timid boy he'd just met room with three others? It'd be bad if a ruffian or bully roomed there as well. Then again, they could be very nice people, and Asher could make more friends. Ryan smiled, letting out a small snicker. I hope he doesn't get a bad roommate... Ryan swung the umbrella by a small string attached to the handle's end. He was thankful he could get a single dorm; they seemed to fill up so quickly. Dorm... Ryan still hadn't been to his own dorm yet. Just as he was turning to head for his room, Asher came running up behind him, spouting apologies.

"It's no problem!" Ryan replied. "Though, I'm surprised you headed this way... You really picked a quad-dorm? I could never do that..." He shook his head, crossing his arms. Man... This guy's so strange. Ryan thought, finally putting the umbrella into his bag. Asher's actions seemed awkward and puzzling to Ryan, which made him all the more interested in figuring him out. "Anyway, was there any sign of life in there?" Ryan looked down the hall behind Asher, trying to see if anyone followed him out.

User Image
    With: Asher Emerson
    Where: Dormitory
    OOC: It's snowing really bad, so I don't know how long my internet can hold. At least is lasted long enough for this! emotion_kirakira

Mewkshake

User Image

REINA MARCHETTA

If she had to rate Spyk’s level of crazy, it would’ve been smack dab in the middle of bat-s**t lunatic crazy and the kind of crazy where it’s an unidentifiable crazy because he deserved a special tier where the most absurd kind of crazy reigned supreme. He was crazy for challenging her, idiotic for carrying her over his shoulder, stupid for pinning her not once, but twice in one day and utterly witless for dragging his fingers along the smooth expanse of skin that led up to her thigh. She watched them closely, her expression unreadable as lips quirked into an impish grin that permanently pulled upon the corners even as she turned to look at the boy who laid beside her. She said not a word nor gave an inkling of discomfort when the very tips of his fingers tucked away under her skirt, the frail material lifting slightly with every millimeter his long digits explored. “I don’t know about rape and pillaging…” Just as those pesky fingers grazed a single thread of her lingerie, she took his hand and sank a thumb deep into one of the many pressure points located at the hallow of his wrist. “But destroying seems to be right up my alley.” She stood up, feeling completely fed up by this ease of access bullshit she needed to resolve before she went absolutely insane. So Reina slipped on the pants she chose, letting the skirt fall as she zipped herself up. But, like everything else in the world, it didn’t fit right so she changed and continue to change until a pair of what seemed like skinny jeans, sliced and stylishly shredded up at the thighs hugged her hips just right. It was a continuous loop of actions where returning to the bed was of a necessities to get her thoughts translated into words. “Remember that threesome I was talking about.” Before she could continue on, knees sank into the bed at either side of him with hands racking through his hair. She straddled him in that ‘inappropriate’ manner, her fingers tangling at the ends of blond tresses as they fisted there, pulling lightly to tilt his face toward her. “I think he’s waiting for me so if you want, you can join us in that ‘vanilla sex’ appropriate area where open scenery awaits in the garden, or…” She leaned into the very warmth of him, intentionally pressing against him as the menacing curve of her lips barely brushed against the lobe of his ear when she whispered, “Or you can fix the tent your slowly pitching all by your lonesome.”

A soft trill of laughter permeated the air when she quickly got off of him. She headed toward the door, glancing at her watch to snicker at the time that undoubtedly made her late for that smoking fest she promised Isaiah. Not that it would’ve surprised him, seeing as it was like her to intentionally make him simmer in his own pot of impatience. ‘It’s best that Isaiah helps me with this situation anyways.’ Granted if Spyk follows along that is.

Opening the new pack of cigarettes she had just received, Reina propped a cancerous stick between her lips, flicking open the zippo she had slyly pick-pocketed from Spyk during that little sexual escapade. She lit the end and with a forceful snap of the wrist, the flame distinguished into a nothingness her gaze trailed away from as she watched the line of smoke from her cig ascend before dispersing into thin air with each exhale of her favorite poison. She tucked the lighter in her back pocket before fingers fiddled around each end of the silk woven tie she had knotted so it hung nicely from her neck. Everything seemed situated from there on out. The only question that remained was whether or not Spyk was following close behind her. If he was that was great. If he wasn’t…well, she’d just have to drag Isaiah’s a** back to Spyk’s apartment, trash it, and demand what she had sought out for since the beginning. Sure, she could do it alone but she always wanted someone with her, just in case the definition of crazy that was Spyk got to out of control. Besides, it was so much more enjoyable sharing the fun with her best bud.

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

9,850 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Flatterer 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    User Image

██ knocked ↘down round for round,
    you
    feelin' like you're shot down⇊ on the ground,
    when will the
    ☪fantasy☄ end,
    when will the
    ✝heaven∞ begin? ██

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ✂- - - - - - - - - - •sixteen• x •5' 5"• x •sleeping• x •eating• x •abnormal• x •skater• x •heterosexual• - - -

Talk about rejection. Flat out rejection. He could not believe what his ears had perceived when she passed by. The sentence and robotic tone of voice ringed in his mind. 'Don't call yourself stupid, that just makes you stupid.' he blinked twice, 'Don't call yourself stupid.' he fixated his eyes on her back as she walked on, '..that just makes YOU stupid.' he looked back forward, 'you stupid.' it was true to him, he realized it. He was indeed the most stupid male around. To him at least. Isaiah was always pretty negative, a criminal, a guy who didn't care. But that just hurt. She could've at least rejected him nicely with a nicer tone. What was her problem? Now Isaiah hated himself ten times more for even trying to speak up. There was no readable expression on his face, looking like he was built of steel with technological programming that ran his brain. No emotions. He wondered if he was feeling self-pity or self-shitty. A depressing sigh blew out of his lips as he continued to do what him and Reina planned. Go to their secret smoking place. Being depressed and a little pissed, he now vowed to himself to stay away from girls for a long while. If some gal talked to him, ignore em' as if they weren't even there. Even if they were sweet like cotton candy or tough how he liked em' he vowed that Reina was his only girl friend. No other girls were allowed into his cloud of crime. With this, he shook off everything that he thought about and walked on.

Eventually he made it to the leafy tunnel that lead to the long garden that stretched for yards. As he walked through it his eyes made out a couple that were holding hands, in love. 'Tsk. Revolting.' he threw himself past them, being totally oblivious to them as he spit on the ground they walked. Now that was disgusting and cold. His right hand was tucked away in his jacket pocket, with his beat up duffle bag on one shoulder and suitcase being dragged along. At the end of the long walk he didn't even take in the sights of the beautiful blooming flowers that were decorated with dew drops. Instead he stalked on towards his destination. In his mind, no thoughts were there except his subconscious that sat in the deepest corner, laughing at his actions. Stupid subconscious, ******** off. A few minutes of walking was enough to keep his anger under control and the fact that he was going to smoke alone (since Reina was late) in peace and quiet just made him forget what had happened. Then he saw ahead a girl with electrifying lime green eyes and hair that complimented her rock star look. When he reached the bench that she sat on he rolled his eyes to her pale face with her orbs that stood out like lights on a Christmas tree. Her short hair was quite jagged, as if she cut it on her own, but still looked soft. After a quick glance of examining this female his eyes fixated ahead where he knew not to let any woman talk to him. Once he reached the end of the path that turned to the other side of all the plants he bent down behind the bench that sat near a trash can with so much bushes to look as if it were the actual end of the garden. Pft, what were these people thinking? Oh let's just add some stupid big bushes at the end instead of a fence so students won't go into the forest? Terrible idea! Isaiah poked his head up from behind the seat and surveyed his surroundings, making sure that no one could see him. However the female that he passed by earlier was there but she was far enough where he couldn't see his actions. Maybe. Instantly he jumped through the towering brush that stood before him and let the branches claw and scratch at his legs. He cleared it out and there was now a dirt path that had weeds sticking out from beneath the bushes. The pine trees were ahead and he felt much more relaxed. Quickly, he headed out of the brush and ended up in green forest where it was 'supposedly' off limits. Well no it's not. He sat down at the foot of a tree where fluffy grass that was lined with water drops comforted his legs and bottom. Isaiah looked up to the bark and there lie a carving. Oh yeah, when him and Reina tagged the tree with their initials and the classic "so and so was here". That was back in freshman year when they first arrived at the school and made that path for the two of them. Just them and no one else. After returning to the nostalgic days he pulled out a pipe and some weed to get his mind off of things. He lit up the bowl and took a nice long drag from it, blowing the swirling smoke out in front of him. This was the life.

- - - - - - - - - - •location; in the banned forest (right outside of the garden)• x •with; no one• x •doing; waiting for Reina, smoking weed• x •mood; calm | hungry | relaxed• x •crush; none• ✂- - -
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Hecate Child
    Anonymously_urs

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    User Image

╔══════════════╗
    ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
    ╚══════════════╝

As Spyk's hand reached the point of no return he was thwarted in a most painful fashion. "Ahh...." He said jerking his wrist slightly, his whine of pain turned into an uncontrollable chuckle fest though. Despite what Reina might believe, which most people assumed, he wasn't the big dominance over women type of guy. He got off much more when the woman took control. He wouldn't deny the heat that shot through to his core as a flurry of highly inappropriate for school images f;lashed through his mind. Over all his chuckle fest was fueled by pure victory. He'd finally pushed the wrong button and had his new favourite spitfire squirming in her own skin. Apparently he'd done such a through job she'd chosen to add on that extra layer she had originally come to his room to retrieve. Sitting up on his elbows he continued chuckling away until he finally found the control to stop.

He watched in amusement as Reina shimmied in and out of various pants until he saw a more comfortable air fall around her. "Those are my favourite you know...." A brow raised as she straddled his lap, "Threesome yes..." Suddenly his head was yanked in just the right manner he really had no control over his physical reactions. "The more the merrier, my dear." Reina obviously insinuated to the gender of the other person, and even as she whispered into his ear he was in his mind contorting three separate bodies into a number of positions before he came to and noticed she had fled. "Threesome with another man! Oh boy!" Jumping from the bed he ran for the door before flip turning and running back to his bedside drawer. Inside he pulled out a small pouch containing tools you'd need during various smoke sessions. include smoke itself. As well as a flask full to the brim of his favourite whiskey, courtesy of his closets back panel. Running back out he followed up Reina. "Is he hung?" is the first thing he asked, and in an especially loud voice that sent a couple heads turning. Spyk knew she was probably pulling his leg about the public threesome but a man can hope. Despite most thinking he was a womanizer, Spyk had a habit of falling into bed with any body, male, female, or otherwise...

Anonymously_urs

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

┈━═ AGE18GANGLone-wolfMOODSexy time? Times Three?MAKE-BELIEVE///═━┈

User Image

REINA MARCHETTA

Like a child running down the staircase on Christmas morning, Reina could’ve sworn the overdose of excitement would’ve made Spyk trip over his own two feet at the amount of happiness that surged within him. As soon as she tucked her skateboard safely under her arm and walked out of the other’s dorm, Spyk decided to join her on that mirthful walk toward that oh so vomit-worthy trail teeming with all things flowery. Well, at least her companion had the motor-mouth to distract her from the romantic scenery that made her want to light the whole place aflame. “Is he hung?” What? Come again? Did he really just ask her that? Oh, wait a minute…why the hell should she be surprised. After spending a good portion of her morning with Spyk, she shouldn’t have expected anything less from the horn dog whose body was controlled by a hormone addled mind. “Is he hung.“ She repeated with a untamable set of laughter that literally would’ve keeled her over to her deathbed if their girly surroundings hadn’t ignited that necessary spark of irritation that mellowed her out quicker than expected. “Oh yeah~” She drawled out with another bout of idiotic giggles. “He’s hung like a full grown bull. ******** the race horse, those sets can’t describe what Isaiah’s packing.” God this was awkward. Talking about her best friends junk wasn’t a part of the ‘bros’ clause, especially when she hadn’t even seen them before. Okay, so he lost in several games of strip poker and was practically forced to unravel the family jewels, but she hadn’t really observed the length of which made him a man…if that made any sense.

Doing something like that just felt like she was peeking at her little brother…which was wrong on so many levels.

Once they got to that disturbing path of flowery goodness, Reina threw the board to the floor and jumped right on it, taking the last drag out of her cigarette before flicking it off to the side. “I’m going to go on ahead. Better warn him before he goes all ape s**t on me for inviting people he doesn‘t know.” She gave Spyk a quick set of directions before rolling off through the path where she noticed a few girls were sitting around. She recognized one of them but was completely unacquainted with the green eyed chick that admired her surroundings. It really didn’t matter whether they knew her or not because, as of that moment, they were just a bunch of blurred faces she sped past to get to that clearing Isaiah must’ve cleared out for her. Oh, what a gentleman. “Hey! b***h! Why didn’t you respond to my text? And where’s that chick you’re supposed to bring along.” Ugh! Why didn’t he follow the damn plan? He was supposed to be ‘hitting it up’ with a girl other than herself, not kickin’ it alone like some pathetic sap unable to speak his mind in front of the female population. “Well, never mind that.” She brushed the nonsensical s**t out of the way for a moment as she took him by the arm and pulled him away from whatever random thing he was doing. “There’s this guy coming here I met and I promised him a threesome.” So the conversation was steering into the wrong direction right off the bat, but Reina had a way of just speed-talking through the important points before Isaiah had a chance to PMS out of nowhere. “Some s**t went down in his dorm…I mean look I finally got some jeans no thanks to your short legs.” Okay, where the hell was she going with this? She wasn’t sure but Reina sighed and continued. “Anyways, I think the b***h has some nude sets of pictures of me on his phone. I don’t know where the hell he got them from but y’know me, I only strip off if I really know no one’s there but…s**t…I don’t know how he got them. So I’ve been playing it cool for now.” Reina slightly bit at her bottom lip in slight worry at the thought of her father. “I’m trying to find out if his phones on him without letting him know that I want that damn phone. He might ******** send them off through that inter-web somehow and y’know I can’t let that happen. My father will throw me in a meat grinder if that happens. So…what I’m asking is…” Holy s**t! What was she asking!? Reina hesitated for a bit, kind of laughing at the thoughts that swam through her head despite the severity of the situation. “I think he’s into dudes. So~, can you like…y’know…seduce him and feel up his pockets for me. I mean, we‘re bros aren‘t we. I‘d totally get a girls jollies‘ goin‘ if you were in deep s**t. So put your man pride aside for a moment and help me out.” Whether she was just ******** around with him pertaining to such a request for just the giggles, Isaiah will never know, but she acted like it was a serious matter. Which it kind of was but that was besides the point right now.

She just needed to know the whereabouts of that ******** phone!

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

potato thug

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    User Image

╔══════════════╗
    ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
    ╚══════════════╝

"Is he hung?"Reina questioned. As the question left her lips a pout formed on Spyk's own lips. There won't be a threesome... he thought. It was obvious she hadn't put a thought into the partner's bollocks before. Which lead to a few conclusions. He could end up naked with Reina (not bloody likely), He could end up with the boy (give it a chance, we haven't met him yet...); Nothing could happen at all. Spyk had a distinct feeling none of the above was going to occur. Reina was covering her tracks, which meant she was still working him for her benefit. She'd been such a vixen already he hadn't a clue what was really in store. Darn just when you thought you had a good friendship developing...

Sighing to himself he followed Reina leisurely, pulling out his smokes, he hummed the theme tune to The A-Team as he entered the brush. Apparently so distracted by Reina, he completely blew passed a group of students. Previous relationships had him wary of Reina, so he was deep in thought. True. He was drawn to her like the little slivers in a wooly willy game are to their magnet pen. Too many times he'd been crushed by women, but in the end he respected women above all creatures. Women experience some of the most excruciating pain EVER. in order to create life. How could you not be enchanted by that knowledge? Taking a long drag from his smoke he looked up into the tree's, enjoying the sight of a couple squirrels chasing one another.

He chuckled at the sight and took a final turn before he saw Reina next to a boy, and she seemed to be explaining quite a few things. He smirked and followed into their little area, approaching the boy directly. With a hand held out, he introduced himself, "Howdy, I'm Spyk. Reina is my butt pirate in training." He smiled and looked over to Reina expecting no less than a full on punch to the face. She had it in her, he was fully aware. But he got such a damn good kick out of pushing people buttons. He really couldn't help himself.

Anonymously_urs
    potato thug

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

┈━═ AGE18GANGButt Pirates?MOODTeehee..MAKE-BELIEVE///═━┈

Xillionno's Queen

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

What's the consequence if i leave? I'm alone. Cause' this is a waste land in my only retreat. Paralyze me, don't let me jump. Don't let me fall.

User Image

Location: In the dorms Company: With Fletcher D'Wade~. Thoughts: Food... Outfit:xxx

User ImageUser Image

Mei was on her way, step after step down the hall. Looking down at the foot steps she had left earlier, she wasn't really paying any attention to anything else, because her foot prints were too cute. She hadn't heard the door open until it was a little to late. Bumping into someone she knew, was much taller then herself. Her face went into their chest/stomach area. Stumbling back a bit, she caught herself. Which was surprising, since she wasn't that balanced in heels. Mei patted down her romper and fixed her hat. She wasn't that concerned about whom ever she ran into, seeing as they probably just felt a little thing run into them and it didn't even effect them. This happen a lot, you some how get use to it. Mei hadn't even looked up to see who it was, until they started speaking, but she knew that accent. Slowly looking up, she saw the bow tie, which was a clear indication of who it was. Follow the crooked bow up to his face, the blonde spiked hair that framed his face made it obvious now. She had spent hours with this kid. Not really in classes but in Culinary. Mr.Wade, went on about how how he didn't keep up with anyone over the summer, but honestly from this school who would? But after he said that she had grown and 'lookin good' she nearly laughed out loud, but she controlled herself until he called her Sarah. Mei could not understand where he got that from, he use to call her that all last year as well, now that she remembers it. Of course she was laughing now. He shouldn't even talk to girls if he couldn't even remember names correct. She composed herself again, and wiped the tears from her eyes. She shook her finger at him, "Oh Fletchy," Mei smiled, "You're still forgetful as ever. Remembering recipes over names." She laughed a little more. Mei was more then comfortable acting like herself in front of him. Since he's seen her in the kitchen. So it's not like it matter. Though he tended to not pay attention to other people obviously. "It's Mei. Like May. M. E. I." She sighed, he would probably still call her Sarah.

"Aye Fletchy, you might want to learn peoples name real quick," Mei suggested, but for a good reason too, "You know the knuckle heads around here. With me you got lucky, but others you won't." She shrugged, and thought about it. He's a senior and many people don't normally f u c k around with them but, sometimes they likes to try and show off to there friends. Most of the people here weren't respectful of the people older then themselves, it was like dog eat dog world. In a school, which didn't make any sense to her what so ever, seeing as it was a school and it was suppose to be a 'safe' zone. But the Head of the School never took the time or money to put in cameras or anything like that. That's how a lot of people got away with fighting, selling drugs and PDA. Though Mei didn't mind all that stuff, seeing as she put it as, 'teens, are rambunctious, and should be let free'. So this worked for her, and she could slowly get out of all the old stuff she use to do in France.

A semi loud noise came from her stomach, embarrassed, Mei looked down at her tummy. "Shush, i know, i know." She said to it holding her finger to her mouth as in to silence it. Looking around, her red umbrella was next to her, she must have dropped it when they slammed into each other. Picking it up, she looked back up to Fletchy who was about 2 feet taller then her. "So, how about we continue this after we get food. Because quite frankly i'm starving." She was telling the truth, since he hadn't eaten since 4 that morning, and well, she normally had snacks in between but today was full of appointments and driving around that she didn't have the time to go home and make something to eat. She never bought fast food either, which her mom kept suggesting. But Mei would be to lazy to order the food for the both of them, since her mom only spoke french, thank god her father learned french. Other wise, she wouldn't be here. She snickered to herself thinking about this. Mei in reality was such a silly girl.

User Image

O.O.C: Sorry this took so long to post i went to provident yesterday to see if my snake was a male or female. o-o

WachsPopanz

Bashful Fatcat

4,500 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Hygienic 200
    User Image

Cᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ.

“Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇsʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴsʀᴇᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅɴᴅʜᴇɴsᴡᴇʀsʀᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ.-Dʀ. Sᴇᴜss

-User ImageA shaky breath escaped the lips of a petite 17 year old new student. She gripped her suitcase as it trailed along with the steady beat of her guitar, wrapped snug inside its case, slapping Cameron's backside. Her bright blue eyes unsteadily studied her new home, and campus. As she walked along she noticed students chatting amongst each other. Little birds singing songs, dew drops falling to their deaths, as the morning rolled along. She finally made it to her dorm as she pulled out the necklace from her shirt and unlocked the door. A gentle breeze went through her long light pink hair as the door swished open. She went inside and began to unpack. First, she set down her belongings on the bed and began rearranging the room. Putting the dresser, opposite from the door, and putting the bed next to the window in a horizontal matter. She then placed the bed stand along next to the bed and began working on her suitcases. She placed all her shirts in one drawer, pants in another etc.
    After about 2 hours of unpacking and making her bed and suck she finally plugged in the alarm clock, which would either be her best friend, or bittersweet love partner. She sighed and stuffed her binder, notebooks, pencils, glasses, and other said objects into her bookbag. She went to look in the mirror to see if she looked okay, dressed in a pair of slightly torn jeans, blink 182 sweater, and hightop converse. She then made a beeline towards the cafeteria, only now realizing how hungry she was, as her guitar, laying diagonal on her back created a beat as she lightly pranced through the hallways, on a mission to locate the cafeteria.
    User Image-

Oh! Oh! Condoms!::' Oh hey guise. c: '

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out