13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Spyk was more than surprised there wasn't a struggle. This hilarious moment for him, and possibly humiliating situation for reina, had earned more respect from him in that moment than anyone had in years. She certainly had a fire to her that attracted Spyk almost to his brink of control, but in the same he knew fire would burn. "Here's the thing..." Spyk laughed uncontrollably there. It was as if she were trying to stay as nonchalant as possible. In many ways it reminded him of himself, he'd been pants on occasion. And he was well endowed, so he sported himself proudly in true commando fashion. "You must be completely aware of how fantastic your a** is if you're being as level headed about this as you're leading on..." He thought for a moment, "Or perhaps this is a regular occurrence..." He laughed whole heartily, the sound bouncing on the walls of the dormitory.

Almost to his room Spyk laughed even more at reina's explanation of skirts. Once again the girl made a quick move, but he wasn't bothered in the least. If she had wanted down in the first place he would have complied. She coaxed him closer, noticing the way Reina's finger searched the fabric of his jeans. "You have it COMPLETELY WRONG." Upon realizing she was searching for the phone in his back pocket, he placed his hands on her hips and slowly ran them up the sides of her body. He lifted her arms above her head and pinned them securely with one hand above her head. He was forceful with any action, more guided her into position. He continued speaking, "Skirts are "ease of access" my dear, but for all the right reasons." as he spoke his hips pressed closer and closer to her own, "Your 'Vanilla sex' is the last thing that comes to mind... I think... risky public situations more or less... poppin behind a tree for a quicky... in the backseat as people walk bye..." He smirked, "Will they see? Will they notice us at all..."

Gently he released her from the light grip he had on her and reached to the door knob. His free hand went to Reina's hip and he held her against him as he turned the doorknob and let his door fall open. "My room, miss..." Letting her go he waved an arm and directed her inside. Looking at his cigarette he noticed it had almost completely burned away. He had another habit of talking his smokes away...

Anonymously_urs

Ҏʟ϶ą§ə ȼO๓é τϕ ʈ϶Ѧxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɨӎ τђ϶ ϺѦÐĦąττEƦ

┈━═ AGE18GANGLone-wolfMOODSexy time?MAKE-BELIEVE///═━┈

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R Y A N User Image D U Q U O I Z User Image
✿ ▇▇▇▇ ✿

Ryan stared at the boy, taking in his remark. He seemed frightened, and had covered his face with a bag.Am I really that scary? Ryan asked himself, but soon dismissed the thought. There's no way that it was because of how he looked; this boy must be very easy to startle. He smiled slightly; it was adorable in its own little way. The only thing he could see on the boy's head was the bag and his blonde hair. He figured he should probably dissolve the tension before it amounted to something dramatic.

"I-I didn't mean to scare you..." He was speaking gently, now that he knew how the boy reacted. He didn't want to scare him again. Ryan put a hand at the top of the bag, pushing it down from the boy's face. "I'm not going to hurt you, so you don't have to hide behind your bag," Ryan smiled, trying to cheer up the frail person in front of him. He looked like he was going to cry, and Ryan, honest to himself, had no idea what he was doing. He'd never spoken to a person like this. "I'm Ryan," He introduced himself, seeing that as his best option in the situation, and he took the time to actually look at the person he spoke to. The stranger was just an inch shorter than he was, but he looked as shy as a Suni. Ryan couldn't stop memories of finding one of them as a child and going on a great adventure from flooding in. Maybe he would find another adventure with this boy. But, as far as Ryan could see, they had to get past introductions first. He only hoped the boy could actually speak to him as a person and not in fear.

User Image
With: Unknown
Where: Administration building
OOC: :'3 Ryan wants to be friends~ (I might type more later, since I have school right now)

Mewkshake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alexander Akruza Volcov

♫♪♬ §ώɐɤ țΘ țɧҽ ɼɧɤțɧϻ Θf ɤΘʊɼ Θώn ɓҽɐț ♫♪♬

Once the taxi came to a complete stop Alex paid the driver what he owned and hoped out of the car. After pulling his duffle bag out of the trunk and closing it the car drove off leaving him in front of the academy. Alex couldn't help but smile as the rain came down soaking his hair. He took a moment to absorb the feeling before pulling his hood up, stepping onto the school grounds begging this new chapter in his life.

Picking up his duffle bag and securing his backpack Alex made his way towards the administration building. He was surprised by how many students were already here. But then again he was showing up a little late in the year. Given how big the campus is Alex was grateful the building he was looking for was in front. 'Interesting.' Slumped in front of the administration building was some kid with a beanie. 'guess he really likes the rain.' Ignoring the teen Alex entered the building and made his way towards the registration office. Waiting for his turn in line Alex waited patiently until it was his turn. When the lady looked up from her paperwork the look that she gave Alex was for a good reason. He received the look quiet often from the older generation. It wasn't wearing grey skinny jeans, a grey muscle shirt and a black hoodie left opened to show how his thin and lean figure that earned him the look. It was his face, his crimson colored iris's earned him a lot of money back in the day. That and from the years of drugs it showed, He had bags under his eyes and he looked thinner then a sixteen year old should. His gauges and jewelry didn't help with his image. He had three silver necklaces that screamed money. Each long chain had a different ornament; one had a yin & yang symbol, another had a the head of dragon and the third had the communists hammer and sickle.
Taking out his left earbud. "I'm here to pick up my schedule and room key."
"What's your name?"
"Alexander Akruza Volcov." The lady went down her list of new students till she found him.
"Ok your rooms A5."
"Thanks." After taking the papers and key Alex re-inserted his earbud before leaving the room and building. Back in the welcoming rain he enjoyed so much. Taking in his surroundings Alex had to admit he had no idea as where to go. setting his duffle bag down he opened the map of campus that the woman had given him. 'So, I'm here and the dorms are... here.' stuffing the map with his other papers in his back pocket he picked up his bag and made his way to the dormitories.

☪❃☯ ЩҺҼȵ ζΐϝΞ ҎΩϚɧΣϨ ϒѲύ
ȘϮѦб ȈҬ βдҪҞ ☪❃☯

osition: Administration Building motion: Indifferent ammin to:Killswitch Engage 'Arms of Sorrow'

Doting Fairy

User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx........

__ Asher "Ash" Emerson
        xxxxxxxxxxxx e v e n . i f . i . c u r s e . w i t h . a l l . m y . b r e a t h . , . " . h o w . c r u e l . , . " o u r . f a t e . r e m a i n s . t h e . s a m e . .

Teary eyes looked up at the stranger, his bag pushed down from his face. Asher glanced around them. As another approached the door, the blonde hid behind the bag again. He didn't stand up, and put his bag down, until the person left. Wiping the small amount of tears that blurred his vision, he looked at the slightly taller male. He had decided that he would trust that smile.

He grabbed the other male's hand—Ryan's hand—and shook it with both of his hands, as hard as he could. It was one way to hide how he still quaked. When it came to giving the other person his name, though, he hesitated. He was afraid of being made fun of, just like how it used to be; being called "Ashley" and "Emmi" and names intended for girls. Never in his life will he manage to figure out why something like that would ever be funny. Sure, call him a wimp or p***y—whatever. It did hurt, being treated like a girl, when he wasn't one.

"I'm... Ash ... er..." He inhaled. "Asher Emerson." The blonde paused. "Um... Are you a second-year..?" It would be nice if they had classes together. Hey, he seemed nice enough, and he didn't approach Asher so he could grab him by the collar and call him names. He had remembered seeing him around, during the previous year, although he had never spoken to anyone on campus before, unless they approached him first.

ooc: if it's a little short, i'm sorry. kinda rushed, since i have a ton of homework!

N I C K N A M E S: Ashe/Ash, Emmi, Ashley.
                                                      A G E: Sixteen
                                                      B I R T H D A Y: November 9th
                                                      G R A D E: Sophomore
                                                      S E X U A L I T Y: Homosexual
                                                      D O R M: CC2
                                                      E T H N I C I T I E S: Half French, half English
                                                      H E I G H T / W E I G H T: 5' 8" / 130lb
                                                      H A I R / E Y E . C O L O R: Blonde
                                                      C L A S S E S:
                                                      • Poetry
                                                      • Environmental Science
                                                      • World History
                                                      • Algebra 1
                                                      • Ceramics
                                                      • Photography

ああ どうして、君が?
                                                      ah, why are you?
                                                      どうして、僕が?
                                                      and, why am i "me"?
                                                      おおかみと赤ずきん、なんだ
                                                      why are we the wolf and little red-riding hood

Ultra Rainboww

Bashful Conversationalist

User Image
■■■■a v a r a e m o o r e■■■■
m o o d ; ; u p s e t | l o n e l y
l o c a t i o n ; ;
c o m p a n y ; ; f o r e v e r a l o n e

Head held high, hoping she didn't seem as weak as she felt, Ava nodded her thanks to the pissed off boy in the beanie and walked through the door. She looked down at a random boy cowering behind his bag, and a friendly looking boy trying to talk to him. She scoffed and muttered "Don't be so scared, kid. Not everyone is out to get you. Some people are actually pretty kind. This boy here doesn't look like he wants to hurt you." Then, as if it didn't happen at all, she flipped her hair over one shoulder and walked up to the counter. 'Click, click, click! She waited in line, heard a strung out-looking boy say his name. 'Alexander Volcov? Volcov....Volcum....I miss home already' She stepped in front of the receptionist, got a warm smile. Ava batter her eyes and smiled back. Hey, gotta keep up appearances y'know? "What's your name, sugar?" "Ava Rae Moore, miss." "You're in room B8. Stop back by the administration building if you have any questions, all right? Here's your dorm key, your schedule, and a map. We're so glad to have you!" "Thank you!"

A quick turn on her heel and Ava rolled her eyes. She pushed back through the door and walked past the boy in the beanie. Whatever. He can sit here and sulk. He didn't seem so eager to talk to her earlier. She couldn't understand why. As she walked through campus towards the dorm building, she tried to understand it. She had never had a boy just ignore her like that. Not just because she was, to quote Patchy, 'smokin hot'. She had a certain...ils ne saient quoi (they didn't know what), but they liked it, it seemed. She thought back to when she met Zak and Jacob. Zak had seen her at a party as a freshman, wanted to 'take her under his wing'. Sure, he took care of her that night, then took her home and tried to bang her. She was drunk as ******** and didn't know what was going on, but then Jacob came storming in. Jacob had watched her dance during community performances before, and knew that he couldn't let Zak take that from her. From that night, Jacob had become her hero, and Zak her best friend.

Smack! Straight into a wall that snapped her back into reality, if on her a**. Ava lifted her head from the sidewalk and put a hand to it, a confused expression on her face. She looked up at the building in front of her, refusing to get up.
"Really! Really. I finally get to the dorm building and make myself look like a damn klutz! I don't even know what's up with me today. I'm just gonna sit here....just smoke a cig.....just not give a damn until i feel like not freezing my a** off. Whatev." And that's exactly what Ava did. She pulled a cigarette out of her purse, lit it and took a long pull. She sat there, still holding her head, and felt a wet spot above her eyebrow. Putting her fingers to it, just to be sure, and of course she had a nice little cut from the middle of her forehead to a little below her eyebrow.

Greaaaat start to the school year. Ava could tell she would just love it here.

they say that love is forever...
your forever is all that i need

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R Y A N User Image D U Q U O I Z User Image
✿ ▇▇▇▇ ✿

The taller male was thrown for a loop when the shorter grabbed his hand and shook it viciously. It was the kind of thing you wouldn't expect; it was like a rabbit suddenly attacking the human saying hello to it. Ryan's eyes widened in surprise, but the smile refused to fade from his face. Once the assault on his hand was over, he pulled it back from the other boy's hands.

"That's quite a handshake..." Ryan laughed slightly, shaking his hand to ward off the small pains in it. The other boy paused before telling his name; Ryan could tell he was struggling with it. Perhaps he was thinking of whether to give out a nickname or not? Once he did, however, Ryan was glad to have a name for the stranger's face. Asher. It was a nice name; he hadn't heard it often, or even at all, so it was a refreshing new title. Asher then asked if he was a second year. Ryan couldn't help but chuckle a little. "No, no. I'm not a second-year; I'm a third-year. I'm assuming you're a second year, then?" It was odd for Ryan to not know someone, other than the freshman, so this was a strange occurrence. It was probably due to the fact of Asher's shyness. However, Ryan was glad he'd approached the boy now. Making new friends every year was something his mother hoped of him whenever he went to school.

User Image
With: Asher Emerson
Where: Administration building
OOC: ~~~

Mewkshake

User Image

REINA MARCHETTA

" Quote of the day: Bitches beware! "

Clever.

Very clever. How could Reina fail to notice just how annoyingly clever, in a weird and demented little way, Spyk really was. She could tell he was messed up in the head and not in the sense that he deserved his very own Looney bin with a straightjacket to match; oh no, he wouldn’t be able to keep up with Reina’s sharp tongue if he was that crazy. Perhaps it was just his bravery that made him seem so very clever to her. Maybe it was the way he used her very own words against her, bat not a single lash as he went ahead and touched her, and the way he corrected her that made him so tolerable when they were usually acts punishable by an unmerciful death. He wouldn’t be left standing, let alone dragging those sly fingers into that fixed positions where his free hand acted as a restraint upon her wrist, if she hadn’t deemed him as one of those rare idiots that earned a ‘sliver’ of her respect. It took balls (and I mean real balls) to lightly restrain Reina for a second time without anticipating a serrated edge of a knife slicing across his face. So she had to applaud him, practically had to toss him into a pool of that sweet vanilla desert he loved so much because he did the unthinkable…not like it was going to last long. Reina always had a reason for every little thing she did and said. The intricate inner-workings of her mind always plotted something malicious and with the door opened before her, she smiled like she accomplished a win at the Emmys.

Before she had the chance to say a word or move an inch from those inviting hips that always seem to know what to do to keep her in place, Reina took notice of a timid male who tried to creep past them unnoticed. He was dressed in a business attire and it seemed all too perfect what great timing this random spectator had, what with her need to teach Spyk a little lesson. “Hang tight for a second, will ya…” She told spyk before approaching the other male who she roughly grabbed by the silk woven base of his tie. “Hi there,” She slammed him up against the wall with a harsh thud reverberating throughout the corridor, Reina pinning him in place with a leg wedged firmly between two of his own. His breath hitched at the back of his throat as freshly manicured nails loosened the knot of his tie. “You don’t mind if I borrow this, do you?” No answer. “I didn’t think so.” She took the other’s tie and entered the platinum blond‘s room, pulling Spyk with her before closing the door shut.

“Ease of access…” She allowed the words to roll off her tongue in the same seductive fashion her eyes beheld as they wandered toward the board in his hand. Careful to keep Isaiah’s prized possession safe and sound, Reina set it off to the side before laying the palm of her hand upon the other’s chest. “You must be completely aware of how much I want to prove you wrong right about now.” With each step she took forward, Reina made absolutely sure Spyk took one back as the little effort to lure him in his bedroom proven to be a game she quite enjoyed. “Because you, my dear, got it COMPLETELY WRONG when it comes to both the ‘ease of access’ s**t and your apparent flavor of ice cream you so highly boast about.” She paused in thought. “Or at least that’s what I think.“ The sweet tenors of her voice rung angelically from the subtly wicked curves of upturned lips. She eyed the tie that wounded neatly around the hand placed upon his chest for a moment, her gaze reverting back up to his face with a smirk seconds later. “I could be wrong myself so why don’t we test out this little theory, shall we? And while we‘re at it, why don‘t I show you how unfavorable vanilla can be...that is, unless you think you can't handle it.” She challenged. "I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable." This b***h was going to know his place sooner rather than later. Reina was going to make sure of that, because no one, not even her best friend Isaiah, could ever get away with the things that Spyk had done without receiving a whopping dosage of his ‘just deserts.’

Oh how he’ll soon regret doing the things that he did to get her in his room…

O.O.C: ....

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Spyk watched in amusement as Reina damn near molested someone just for the strip of fabric that was around the man's neck. Chuckling he smoked lightly on a cigarette until Reina had had her fun and coaxed him into the room. Looking back Spyk smile at the man, "Be jealous..." He said once to the guy before the door closed and Spyk was left in his room with a mad woman whose presence he was only now beginning to doubt. In silence he remained, deep in thought but eyes remaining locked with Reina, allowing her to guide him for the time being. He watched her eyes especially carefully, What is her angle... this is a girl that should have squashed my bollocks under her heel ages ago... so why is she here...

And despite the fact Reina's body was pressed against his own, he constant pondering had the desire that had been welling up so fully during this game, almost completely diminished. Mind ticking away he went over every word of their previous conversations until suddenly it smacked him in the face. The phone... Remembering this seemed to kick everything back into top gear and suddenly Spyk grabbed Reina's hips and held them firmly against his own. In one swift motion he flipped them on a dime and escaped her grasp. "Ah ah... my dear... You forgot why we came here...."

Going to his dresser he pulled open the drawer he kept all of his pants in and left Reina to her own meandering as he retrieved cigarettes. In his closet he dug around for a moment before tunneling his way to the very back wall of the closet. He popped out for only a moment after finding a viking helmet. For shits and giggles he placed it on his head and dived back into the closet. Felling the wall for a moment, with a fist he banged twice on just the right spot and a small portion of the wall fell out. Keep in mind this kid has been on campus for almost two weeks before classes were even planned to begin. He's had some time to sort a few things out. Inside the wall was a small safe. Grabbing the protected box he entered the combination and opened it to reveal a whole stash of cigarettes and a fat sack of smo next to them. Grabbing a pack he tossed it across the room, she'd pick them up eventually, then turned back to the closet.

Trying to remain as nonchalant as possible the phone was slipped into the safe and locked away. It's not like he really had pictures of Reina, to be honest he'd never met her properly before now. But he could tell internally he was making her squirm more than he could have ever hoped. Placing the locked safe back into its hidden cubby hole, he dug around for another moment before finally dislodging a bottle from the small space at the back of his closet. Pulling it out he proudly held up a bottle of goldschlagger cinnamon schnapps, his smiled cheesy as ever.

Anonymously_urs

Ҏʟ϶ą§ə ȼO๓é τϕ ʈ϶Ѧxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɨӎ τђ϶ ϺѦÐĦąττEƦ

┈━═ AGE18GANGLone-wolfMOODBooze nectar?MAKE-BELIEVE///═━┈

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

██ knocked ↘down round for round,
you
feelin' like you're shot down⇊ on the ground,
when will the
☪fantasy☄ end,
when will the
✝heaven∞ begin? ██

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
✂- - - - - - - - - - •sixteen• x •5' 5"• x •sleeping• x •eating• x •abnormal• x •skater• x •heterosexual• - - -

After relaxation time he knew it was best to get over to their smoke session now. He knew however that Reina wasn't there yet after these two hours. He sighed and slowly got up, wobbling a bit on his two feet before picking up his bat and two bags. Down the stairs he trotted and began to walk to the garden.

A few minutes of walking can really ware a guy out y'know? Well not really, just in Isaiah's case. He was half way there when he really yearned for his skateboard, but that wasn't it. He was emotionally tired and in distress about not being able to talk to girls. Even in his freshman year at the school, Reina was his only "girlfriend". Most guys would laugh at his disability but others would feel pity for the poor guy. He remembered making a new year's resolution this year to eventually talk to a girl normally without hesitating one bit. Didn't wanna sound like Bugs Bunny too, stuttering with each word that came out of his mouth. Heck at least he's talkin'! He vowed to himself that he'd make at least one girlfriend before the year ended. It was getting close to Christmas and that stupid ball that everyone attended. Isaiah and Reina would usually crash the party, smoking weed outside of the hotel. It was funny because last year when they did so, one guy got high from inhaling all of their smoke. Good times. Isaiah slumped his shoulders with no eligible expression on his face as he wondered what kind of girl he'd like to talk to. Now he was deep in thought which wasn't normal for him. 'At least that damn Reina isn't around...but I gotta say, she is one girl.' indeed, he liked girls like Reina, boyish, outgoing, tough. But the more soft part of him wanted a girl who was fragile, some girl that he could take care of like a little sister. How cute would that be? Well he might do a bad job since he was such a delinquent, but hey, he could still try. Besides what's the worst that could happen? He scratched the top of his head, his short nails trying to dig through his beanie. 'Now I really wanna talk to a girl...girlfriends..GIRLFRIEND...' much emphasis on the 'girlfriend' part of his thought. Relationship wise, kissing and hugging, smooching all over the place. PDA otherwise known as public displays of affection. Yes, this kind of stuff now flowed through his thick mind which caused his heart to even skip a beat. Isaiah stopped in his tracks, beginning to blush with wide eyes. 'A GIRLFRIEND...huh.' ha! In reality, if he couldn't even be normal around a girl, what makes him think he can get one? What a nut head. Of course if Reina was around to bother him he wouldn't be having these thoughts and would totally push all of this 'girl' stuff aside for later. He was now near the soccer field, the towering bleachers casting a shadow among his face. The falling drizzle coated his cheeks as he looked up to the field lights. They stood tall, casting short shadows across the yard. He pulled out his phone, quickly checking the time before any rain could get inside of it. It read, 10:58 PM. Hm, time really flies by now a days. He shoved it back into his jacket pocket and continued to walk on towards the garden.

- - - - - - - - - - •location; near the soccer field• x •with; no one• x •doing; heading to the garden• x •mood; deep thinking | hungry | tired• x •crush; none• ✂- - -

User Image

Quote:

Xillionno's Queen

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

What's the consequence if i leave? I'm alone. Cause' this is a waste land in my only retreat. Paralyze me, don't let me jump. Don't let me fall.

User Image

Location: Going back to the dorms. Company: With me? No one. Around me, Isaiah. Thoughts: I'm cold, and soaked...

User ImageUser Image

Mei walked really slow, passing the soccer field, she wanted to play, but she hadn't a ball. Plus she was on a mission. Make it to the Library to get a cook book. When she finally made it, she went to open the door and it was locked. She tried a couple of more times to see if things were just messing with her, but they weren't. Mei was soaking wet, and now aggravated. It dawned on her then, that the library wouldn't be open on the first day because the librarian was handing out books to freshman. She sighed she was stupid and all caught up in the first day of school excitement. Mei took her buds out and put her ipod back in her pants pocket, she wouldn't need to be more distracted. She put her hand in her other pants pocket and pulled out what she had hoped was there. Her student id card, which had the perfect thickness for this job. Mei took the card and slide it through the door crack, and pushed down, she heard a click, which is all that she wanted. Keeping the card there she opened the door to the now unlocked library. She had picked up a couple of tricks when she was roaming the street of France with the gang she was in. Doing things like this didn't bother her. Since a.) she never got into trouble because of her baby face, and b.) her baby face was adored by all the teachers. To bad, she would probably never come to like anyone or anything. Maybe she would, you never know. Mei took off her soaking cardigan and placed it on the chair near the door, little soaking wet foot prints were all over the carpet. Well, they'd know someone was here, but who cared? Mei shrugged.

Looking around the place had changed, but least there were labels for each section. Walking down a row she looked for a section call 'home ec.' that's where it would be. Two rows she found it. Looking at the different things there, sewing, stitching, knitting, were the dominate things. Walking back to the main area, she grabbed a chair and dragged it back to that section, sitting it in front of the 'home ec.' section she got on top of it and held onto the top shelf to look around on it. She was on her tippy toes, completely stretched to do so, her height never helped her. Not finding anything, Mei wasn't happy. Letting herself down, she got off the chair and left it there. A little puddle was on the chair from the water, well, she wouldn't have been able to carry a book anyways, since she was completely soaked. Dripping head to toe with water. And she had to go back out in it. Walking to the main area again, she went over to the check out counter and wrote a note, 'Get Culinary cooking books, please. -Mei' With that Mei went back over to her starting to dry cardigan and put it on. Disappointed in her lateness, Mei left the Library and back out into the rain. She debated which way she would walk, she didn't want to walk more then she had to, and she just wanted to get into another change of clothes. Who liked to be in 8 pound clothes because of water? No one, Mei decided she would walk the path up the soccer field again. Starting her way, she looked up to the sky letting the rain fall on her face. Then she continued.

Mei was a slow walker, so it took her sometime to reach the actual soccer field from the library. The rain was relentless, and she just felt even more heavy. To much walking, she thought, she was getting tired. Looking ahead to see how much longer she had to walk, she saw someone. Her violet eyes, watched as they walked closer. Red jacket, shorts, hat. They appeared to be a male. Then it hit Mei, he was missing his skate board. By the way he was walking, she could tell it was Isaiah. Mei silently panicked. She couldn't just run off and hide, or just walk by him. She knew he would say something. And if she just stood there and pretended not to even be there, he wasn't stupid enough to ignore that, Plus her Violet eyes glowed when it rained, the grayness of the clouds brought out her eyes. Mei, had to think quick, what to do, what to do. She decided to just walk by him, he was a foot taller then her about. Maybe, by some slim chance he wouldn't see her. Mei just want to get back to her dorm, so her tiny body wasn't in 10 pound clothing, due to the rain. To dry her hair out and get new socks on. She would have to play this off cooly. She started to walk, every second they got closer and closer, Mei was now shivering, she wasn't sure if it was because of the cold or because of her fear of people. She took a deep breath to calm down, because she knew nothing might possibly happen. Which is what she wished for. Her small ghost like body tried to walk, normally and as unnoticeable possible.

User Image

O.O.C: Lets see what happens. c;

potato thug

Shy Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

❝Don't judge a book by it's cover. ❞

Food destroyed, Lizalin sprang up, looking around the room, leaving her wrapper on the bed. She cleared out a space, moving her suitcases and other random items she had thrown about, and did a few push ups, the first hundred with the right arm and the second with the left, immediately going to sit ups afterwards. She exercised till her body collapsed, and she lay there on the carpet, red-faced and sleepy, the walls around her spinning. It wasn't that she wanted to work off whatever god awful carbs she had just consumed in order to remain thin, it was that she needed to keep up her stamina for track and kickboxing and dancing. She had signed up for many clubs this year, hopeful that she might discover people who might accept her, and even became the president of one, and there was no need to quite training just because of that. Besides, she didn't want to get beat up, and if she kept people aware that she wasn't just some weak little girl, she wouldn't. Sadly, though, she didn't have her gang to back her up, so someone would eventually challenge her. Until then, she'd have to work hard to become stronger.

Liz stared at the ceiling a moment, her heart beating so hard she could feel it throughout her body, the sound the only thing filling her ears despite the conversations outside. Maybe over-working wasn't smart, but she couldn't let her guard down. She dreamed of what her classmates would be like, and closed her eyes, picturing several scenarios that were likely never to happen in real life, like for instance a tornado ripping through the school and her getting the guts to save everyone. Eventually, she fell unconscious, in a deep sleep to recharge the energy she had lost. This was a pattern that was frequent for her: eat until she would nearly barf, work it off, and sleep. When she finally had awoken, she groaned, looking around at a room that was surprisingly dark. It was getting late, wasn't it? Groaning, she got up, stretching and feeling a whole lot better than she did a few hours ago, and though she was a little sore, her body was humming. She grabbed a chocolate bar out of her backpack and ate it before changing and going outside.

The moment she was out the door she was running, nothing seen by others but a streak of pink and black, though there wasn't many out anymore, which was exactly what her intention had been. Liza kind of wanted to surprise the others once someone crossed her, to show them an example of what would happen when you tried to push her too far. Her key necklace bumped against in in time of her steps, her feet slapping relentlessly against the concrete, which she disliked. Running any other time was on dirt roads or mud, the only time running on concrete was from the cops, so the pain there was new. She pictured the police chasing after her now, and her feet automatically sped up, the scene playing in her head as if it were happening in real life. There she was, just walking innocently down the highway with a stolen radio, when red and blue flashed in her eyes, and adrenaline pumped in her veins. Without realizing it, she had gone so far that she no longer recognized her surroundings, and found herself submerged in a place full entirely of flowers. The garden. If anyone saw her here, what she had been trying to build as a reputation would be completely s**t. But perhaps that's why she stayed, the thought of it being like a dare to see how long she would stay. She even bent down a smelled a couple of roses, sitting on a bench and gazing around. It was actually really nice here, the petals spotted with dew. Beautiful, even.

Outfitxx✖OOC: C:

Doting Fairy

User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx........

__ Asher "Ash" Emerson
        xxxxxxxxxxxx e v e n . i f . i . c u r s e . w i t h . a l l . m y . b r e a t h . , . " . h o w . c r u e l . , . " o u r . f a t e . r e m a i n s . t h e . s a m e . .

Hearing Ryan's answer, he felt his heart sink a little. But hey, it wasn't like he was really expecting anything. "Yeah... S-Second-year..." He responded, thinking of the past year. It was good. He never really spoke to anyone, just letting the year pass by. He got to experience a year without someone deciding to drag his spirit down. Still as lonely as ever, though. All he had to keep himself company was... Himself, really. He had a single room, the previous year. What could he do?

He fell silent for a while; don't really know what to talk about. Maybe he could ask the third-year some more questions and get to know him better, but he feared that maybe he would annoy the other with too much questions. Maybe he could allow himself to be questioned... No, that wouldn't work. He never was one to Asher's eyes glanced around the room, again, before he decided that he would drop his bag down at his room so he could get that out of the way. "Would you like to... A-Accompany me to the dormitory...?" He picked his bag up. "O-Oh, but of course—if you have other things to attend to, t-then..." He trailed off. He paused for a moment, before he walked out of the administration building, bag held closely against him, after struggling with the doorknob for a few seconds.

The skies were still as grey as ever.

ooc: ack. so short QQ

N I C K N A M E S: Ashe/Ash, Emmi, Ashley.
                                                      A G E: Sixteen
                                                      B I R T H D A Y: November 9th
                                                      G R A D E: Sophomore
                                                      S E X U A L I T Y: Homosexual
                                                      D O R M: CC2
                                                      E T H N I C I T I E S: Half French, half English
                                                      H E I G H T / W E I G H T: 5' 8" / 130lb
                                                      H A I R / E Y E . C O L O R: Blonde
                                                      C L A S S E S:
                                                      • Poetry
                                                      • Environmental Science
                                                      • World History
                                                      • Algebra 1
                                                      • Ceramics
                                                      • Photography

ああ どうして、君が?
                                                      ah, why are you?
                                                      どうして、僕が?
                                                      and, why am i "me"?
                                                      おおかみと赤ずきん、なんだ
                                                      why are we the wolf and little red-riding hood

Ultra Rainboww

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

██ knocked ↘down round for round,
you
feelin' like you're shot down⇊ on the ground,
when will the
☪fantasy☄ end,
when will the
✝heaven∞ begin? ██

✂- - - - - - - - - - •sixteen• x •5' 5"• x •sleeping• x •eating• x •abnormal• x •skater• x •heterosexual• - - -

The light rain continued to fall on the path, a few puddles here and there. It must have rained over night because the baseball field was pretty beat up. He could make out a figure that was trying to rake the dirt and another guy talking to him. He fixated his eyes on the ground, still carrying his bags which began to feel heavier with each step he took. This weight (which actually was really light since he basically had nothing) caused him to slow down as he watched his feet move along the pavement. Left, right, left, right. Baby steps. He recalled the time back when he was only a mere toddler trying to walk correctly, Sister Lisa helping him and a few others. He would wobble and bump into tables and chairs, giggling the whole time because he had no idea what was going on or what he was trying to achieve. He tangled his feet together, tripped over shoelaces, and even tripped over nothing. Such a clutzy kid back then, making everyone laugh and smile. Ah, the good ol' days. The corners of his pink lips turned upwards as he looked towards the sky, a raindrop almost falling in his eye. He blinked a few times before looking forward- oh wait? What's this? He widened his light brown orbs to see that a small figure was coming towards him. 'Hm, probably just some lost freshman.' then as he slowly got closer, he began to see the details. It was luckily for him...a female. Here we go again with the embarrassing scene, cherry head, and weird actions. Once again, Isaiah's heart stopped as he couldn't think of what to do. He tried to stay as calm and collected as he had once been when walking but it was just too difficult. Gathering his thoughts together was another task since every time this event occurred, his mind would run free like a butterfly. 'R-remember...s-stay cool. If t-they talk t-to you...resp-respond. Chill...like i-ice.' how could someone stutter in their thoughts? Isaiah was the one to answer that question. Although, he seemed more cold rather than nervous. Pft, what was he thinkin', of course he's more nervous! A girl was twenty feet in front of him! How could he be cold with a long sleeve and jacket on? He focused in on her face more and was able to actually recognize her. 'Hey...I know her...that's uh...wait...what was her name again? Was it Ashley? No...' he dug deeper into his thoughts until her hit the diamonds. 'MEI! Yeah, the short one that I almost ran over in Sophomore year...yeah...haha' even if he was able to remember who this student was, that didn't change the fact that he was still anxious. However, he could feel some negative vibes being emitted from her, as if she didn't want to talk to anyone. Phew, that was a good sign, now he could save himself from mere embarrassment. Wait, wait, wait hold up. His subconscious spoke to him and said; ISAIAH YOSHIDA! Now what was your New Year's resolution? That's right kid, you better say hi to her or else we're gonna have a little talk with...Re- he immediately face palmed himself-more like slapped himself in the face rather hard-to stop his subconscious from saying her name. Not that he hated Reina but because he knew what she would do if she were to find out about this situation. But the voice inside of his head was correct, it was indeed his decision to talk to at least one other girl besides Reina and become friends with them before the year ended. Time was ticking away and this could be his chance. After all of this, they were now at least ten feet apart. Nine feet apart. Eight feet. Seven. Six. Five....four...will he do it? Three...two...getting closer...o-

"SUSHI THOUGH!!!"

What. The. Hell? Apparently his stomach all of a sudden decided to speak his mind today. He flicked his head down and was ready to just punch himself square in the face. His heart beat so hard that Mei could probably hear it. Under his breath he muttered curse words and called himself 'stupid' for even trying to speak. It was a step though...right? A crooked step. A REALLY crooked step. He literally shouted...'sushi though'..to the whole damn world that Reina was probably laughing her a** off at the moment. Isaiah was now embarrassed to the point where he couldn't even get mad at himself for doing what he had just did. He stood there, awkwardly and quietly to see if she would react. Perhaps run? Yes run, run away now and forget what had just happened. Act as if Isaiah had never said sushi. Now he wished that he could hypnotize her and just get her away. [******** the New Year's! That was the stupidest thing I have done in ALL TIME!' he sighed, now feeling pity for himself as he slumped his shoulders, releasing the tension from all of his muscles. An unfriendly frown dawned upon his face as he was now sulking in the fact that he couldn't even be normal around girls.

Poor guy.

- - - - - - - - - - •location; near the soccer field• x •with; Mei Amour• x •doing; heading to the garden• x •mood; embarrassed | hungry | tense• x •crush; none• ✂- - -

User Image

Ahoy-Abbi

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
✿ ▇▇▇▇ ✿

Asher seemed to be depressed when he heard Ryan's response. He must have been sad that they were not the same year, but it's not as if they wouldn't or couldn't see each other outside of class. An awkward silence fell upon the two of them; Ryan was cautiously thinking of what to say next. This was new territory, and he didn't want to screw it up. Asher broke the silence by asking for Ryan's companionship while he went to his dorm.

"Sure! I don't have anything else to do, anyway," Ryan's voice sounded excited, which he hoped wouldn't be too odd. He was happy to have an opprotunity to speak with his new friend more. He had to stop by the dorms anyway; he didn't bring any bags or anything, other than a small backpack on his back. Ryan followed Asher out of he administration building, humming one of his favorite songs quietly to himself. He had played it on the piano as a child while his mother played beside him. Since her health declined, she could no longer play along with him, but occasionally he'd play it so she could sleep easier. "Woah," Ryan remarked as they took a few steps outside. " I hope it doesn't start down-pouring on our way to the dorm..." Rain had started to fall lightly upon their heads. He reached into his bag, pulling out a collapsible umbrella and opened it. It was large enough to cover most of them both, but he held it slightly more over Asher. Ryan was used to the weather, but he didn't know about his companion, so he offered this simple courteous action. Hopefully his friend wouldn't take it as offensive.

User Image
With: Asher Emerson
Where: Outside; Heading for Dorms
OOC: ~~~

Mewkshake

Xillionno's Queen

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

What's the consequence if i leave? I'm alone. Cause' this is a waste land in my only retreat. Paralyze me, don't let me jump. Don't let me fall.

User Image

Location: In the dorms Company: Myself and i. Thoughts: Home sweet hole.. Outfit:xxx

User ImageUser Image

They got closer, and closer and closer, with every step. Mei looked at him, whipping her bangs out of her face. He seemed to be engrossed in his thoughts for a moment. She thought she could make it with out any 'contact'. Walking a little bit more slowly as they were about to pass, the loudest noise she had ever heard, well maybe not ever, but it was really loud came from Isaiah. Shocked, Mei's skin jumped, with her too. Her heart beating really fast from being yelled at. Taken back, she wasn't even sure how to respond to him. She wanted to say hi back, but was she suppose to yell it back too? Or just say it? She was just to bad with people to know what to do. Why had he yelled anyway? Was he excited or just felt like yelling? Mei just didn't know, she guessed she could say hi back, but what would that do, it would start a conversation. Which was kind of stupid seeing as they were now standing in the rain. Mei was already soaked, and didn't feel like standing out here anymore. She heard him mutter something and call himself stupid. So he hadn't meant to yell. Well that made her feel a bit better, maybe he didn't know how to act around people as well.. But she highly doubted that.

After standing there in silence for a minute, Mei's heart calmed down a bit, she figured it was time for her to say something. What Mei wanted to say was 'Awh, don't call yourself stupid. It's not good to down yourself, but hi.' then smile at him. But what actually came out was different. "Don't call yourself stupid, that just makes you stupid.." She paused, and waved at him, "Bye." Then by itself her body moved forward. Taking a couple of seconds later, her brain registered what she just did. Screaming at herself in the inside she was trying to tell her body to turn around and apologize. But it didn't listen to her. She would have to subconsciously apologize to him sometime in the future. Since he probably wouldn't want to talk to her after just leaving him in the rain. She hated this, not being able to do what she wanted. Though it was her bodies defense system, she couldn't stand it. Hopefully he wouldn't hold a grudge against her after this. She would be very displeased. Mei had made it past the soccer field, with just her and her thoughts. The rain still pouring down. The first day was already bad, she would have to make it up to herself later some how. All this sadness wasn't good for the soul. Literally for her. Looking around, kids of all ages were starting to come in. It had to be around 10 or 11. Everyone was normally at school around 12 on the first day. Which meant she had a little time to set her dorm up.

Walking into the dorm building, she was making a mess again. Her shoes made thick wet prints on the carpet. The trail lead from the front door all the way to her room. With water drippings to go along with it. When she got to her door, she unlocked it and went in. There was a puddle right in front of her door now too. When the door shut, She started stripping right away. She was cold and tired. Taking all her clothes she went into the bath room and tossed them on the floor, and turned on the shower. Hopping in, she washed down with hot water, and got out. She didn't need a full on shower, since she had taken one in the morning. Getting out she remember that she hadn't present any clothes or towels so she had to go out into the living space, and grab towels with she wrapped herself and her hair in. Then searched through her stuff to find clothes to put on. Grabbing a few black and red things and her hair brush she headed back into the bathroom. Combing out her hair, she braided it in two braids. Then got dressed. Heading back out to the living room, she looked at the stack of messy boxes and bags she really didn't want to clean. Mei decided she would just clean as she went on with the days, and she needed things. But first thing was first, she looked through the boxes and found the one that said 'cooking items' picking it up, she moved it over to the kitchen and opened it. Everything was there. Taking out her pots and pans, knifes and spoons she put them away in an orderly fashion. This was one of the only things she cared about. Which made sense to her but not other people. After setting everything up, she smiled and took it in. She had her own space to cook in this year. This would be very nice.

Thinking about food made her hungry, and since she just set this up, she wasn't going to ruin it. Going into her bag, full of shoes she grabbed a pair of red heels and put them on. It gave her an extra 3 inches, she loved to wear heels. Mei took her keys, id, a red umbrella and phone she left her dorm room again and locked the door. This time making her way to the cafeteria with something to keep her dry in hand.

User Image

O.O.C: Oopfhh rejection x3

potato thug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out