13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Spyk slowly was slowly wandering from his little prank, happily smoking inside when suddenly he collided into a body about the same height as himself. Stopping he took his own step back and looked over dark haired girl before. His brow slowly rose interest as his eyes scanned over her body, once, twice, three times, before meeting her eyes. Two seconds he met her gaze before a phone was thrust into his vision. He chuckled, "Hehehe... that's funny..." He pulled out his own, much cheaper, and obviously overused camera phone, "Because i have these pictures of you..." Slowly he wandered over his phone screen, smiling more and more as he searched through it. "Specifically pictures of YOU.... naked... that I think several people would be very interested in..."

He was enjoying his bluff far to much. The girl before him, was obviously a little spitfire, and he was quickly becoming more and more interested in a friendship with her. She took on the air of an excellent partner in crime, "Hey." Spyk suddenly said, "Do you want to be a pirate with me?" But she was already one her way, and with HIS cigarette. "Oh no... Nonononono...." Quickly he jogged and caught up with her, snatching his smoke back. "If you need one, simply ask, my dear." Stepping back he took a drag of his smoke and waited to see if she needed a smoke that badly.

Ҏʟ϶ą§ə ȼO๓é τϕ ʈ϶Ѧxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɨӎ τђ϶ ϺѦÐĦąττEƦ

┈━═ AGE18GANGLone-wolfMOODI'm going Mission Impossible on this s**t...MAKE-BELIEVECar jacker═━┈

Doting Fairy

User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx........

__ Asher "Ash" Emerson
        xxxxxxxxxxxx e v e n . i f . i . c u r s e . w i t h . a l l . m y . b r e a t h . , . " . h o w . c r u e l . , . " o u r . f a t e . r e m a i n s . t h e . s a m e . .

Holding his bag closely to him, he stood at his full 5' 8", close to the exterior wall administration building. He was being hesitant, afraid to enter through the door, to get the key to quad dormitory room. Even with the thought of having to share a room with four other people make him want to cringe. He had always been the anti-social he is now, and he has made very little attempts to try and change that. He had only chose to share a room this year because of someone who actually approached him—politely, too! He was so happy, he didn't even think twice about how suspicious the recommendation was. Maybe the person had seen how he was actually afraid of people and suggested that he share a room with the things that he feared so much. Maybe the person thought it'd be funny to see Asher suffer, or maybe he just did it out of pure kindness to help him get over his fear. The blonde didn't know, or even care anymore at this point. All he wanted at this very moment is to be able to muster up the courage to walk through that door right around the corner and get those darn keys.

He stared up at the cloudy skies, as it continued to drizzle, bag still tightly clutched. He inhaled slowly, deeply, before letting all that air out and began walking. People chattered happily about god knows what around him, which pretty much just frightened him. He could never understand how those people can find other people with similar interests so easily, and be able to talk to each other like they've known each other the moment they were born. He rounded the corner, and walked, pressing himself close to the wall, as if he would die if he stopped touching the wall for just a second. Asher froze for a second, when he noticed a small group of people standing near the entrance, just talking.

You can't see me, you can't see me, he silently whispered to himself, as he snuck past the group. Or, at least, tried to. And succeeded, too. "Hey, you," one of them called out to, which Asher was positively sure, him. He almost had a heart attack, but he managed to open the door, enter the building, and slammed the door behind him, ultimately escaping death. Just as he slammed the door, though, he heard a loud, painful scream on the other side. What happened? He could only wonder. Asher quickly retrieved his key from the old lady at the counter. By quickly, it would mean the time it took for the lady to hand him the key, not the time it took for the blonde, tall male to get his message across to the lady. He did begin talking smoothly, but shortly, words just stopped coming out of his mouth and he seemed like he had a lot of difficulty talking.

Now that he had managed to get inside the building, he feared going back outside. Not because of that little rain, but because of all the people out there and especially that person from just a few minutes ago. So, instead of going back outside, he just took a seat on the floor, next to the door, and decided to use the rain as an excuse.

N I C K N A M E S: Ashe/Ash, Emmi, Ashley.
                                                      A G E: Sixteen
                                                      B I R T H D A Y: November 9th
                                                      G R A D E: Sophomore
                                                      S E X U A L I T Y: Homosexual
                                                      D O R M: CC2
                                                      E T H N I C I T I E S: Half French, half English
                                                      H E I G H T / W E I G H T: 5' 8" / 130lb
                                                      H A I R / E Y E . C O L O R: Blonde
                                                      C L A S S E S:
                                                      • Poetry
                                                      • Environmental Science
                                                      • World History
                                                      • Algebra 1
                                                      • Ceramics
                                                      • Photography

ああ どうして、君が?
                                                      ah, why are you?
                                                      どうして、僕が?
                                                      and, why am i "me"?
                                                      おおかみと赤ずきん、なんだ
                                                      why are we the wolf and little red-riding hood

Xillionno's Queen

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

What's the consequence if i leave? I'm alone. Cause' this is a waste land in my only retreat. Paralyze me, don't let me jump. Don't let me fall.

User Image

Location: Making her way to the library. Company: Always, no one. Thoughts: Oh it's raining?

User ImageUser Image

"Breath in. Breath out." Doctor Danialson said a couple of more time before scribbling some nonsense that no one but him could read. Mei had to get her physical in before she went to school. She knew the routine already though. Next would be the same thing, but he would apply pressure against her lungs, and see how they held up. Which, it always hurt. He would scribble more things down, then check her reflexes and so forth. At the end of the examine, he would always say, "Well, Mei, it looks like things are getting much better, eh, and just keep doing what you're doing." Which she knew that all doctors lied, and she was worse off then most people. So she would just hop of the examination table and say, "Yeah sure." With a sass tone to it. Leaving the office with her slip she could finally go see where she would be isolating herself for the next year. Last year was horrible, they roomed her with a freshman, who would never shut up. She ended up temporarily 'closed' his voice box, which scared him enough to transfer schools. Mei couldn't help that she needed quite to study, but it was also her fault for accidentally selecting duel dorms. It worked out of her in the end though. She hoped her room was on the far side of the building near the sport fields and close to the library. Mei could study much more then last year. She got excited thinking about it. Walking down the hall to the parking lot, she got some weird looks from other people. It was because she was short, and looked way to young. She gave nasty looks to the people in response. The first person to all her any age under 7 this year was going to get it. Last year she let it pass, but this year, no. She would stick it to them. Show them who's the 5 year old. Out in the parking lot, her mom was waiting, in the mini van, which reminded her how much of her presence was a burden on her parents. Sliding the back door open, because physically by law she wasn't allowed in the front, she sat down in the two seater and buckled in, the door closed by itself this time.

"Comment ça s'est passé?"(How did it go?) Mei had to think a bit before responding to her mother, remembering three languages slowed her speech a bit. She didn't want to be mean to her mother either, she had nothing to protect herself from her mom. "Le docteur a dit que les choses s'améliorent."(The doctor says it's improving.) Mei's mom started the car and started driving, she knew it was a lie to. But they would always have hope that she wouldn't be sick anymore. Though that thought was a joke, like the rest of what doctors said. Her mom remained silent for a while, so she just stuck her buds in and listen to her music. Watching cars go by in the back seat. Behind her, in the actual back seat was her luggage. She knew she had a single room, so she just brought what she could fit. Turning back to the window of traffic, she waited the long 45 minutes to the school grounds then, 15 minutes to the school.

Taking her buds out, Mei grabbed her bags, and tossed them out of the car. Putting everything in a pile. Her mom walked back out of the administration office and waved a paper in the air. It was her classes and her dorm slip. With the key. When her mom made it back over to the car, after she closed the door, the 'over protectiveness' started. "Ici, vous allez, vous avez besoin d'aide?"(Here you go, do you need any help?) Mei rolled her eyes at her mom, and grabbed the paper and key from her. Grabbing a couple of bags, she put them over her shoulder, and grabbed the rolly bags as well. "You wish i needed help." She laughed a little after saying that, "Quoi?"(What?) Her mom asked, "Rien maman. Je dois y aller maintenant, mais je vais vous parler plus tard."(Nothing mom. I got to go now, but i'll talk to you later.) Mei started to walk away, she just wanted to be away from her parents after the summer. "Au revoir!"(Bye-Bye) Her mom yelled to her, which she responded with a quick wave and made her way to the dorm area. Mei didn't like the fact that her mom didn't speak English, but she couldn't hate her for it. It was sometimes cute. It took Mei a little while trying to get to the dorms, but she finally made it. Upon entering the building, she realized she was completely soaked with water. Looking back outside, it was raining. "Oh.." She looked at the wet paper in her hands. A1. Well, isn't this great. Moving down the hall, she made it to the single dorms. Seeing her room, she somehow managed to get the key into the key hole and turned the nob. The room, was spacious, and every isolating. It was perfect for her in every sense. Tossing all her bags down on the floor near the boxes that were here from the movers. She explored her room a bit, living space, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. It was more then a normal school would offer. Entering the kitchen, she realized, it was Wednesday, she had Culinary club today. Which meant she had to figure out something to do for it. Seeing as she was the president of it. Mei also wondered when the first student council meeting would be too. Grabbing her ipod and key, she turned off the lights and went out of her dorm, she could set things up later. Locking the door, she put in her buds and played some more music.

Mei walked slow to the library. It was across the whole campus, and well, it was raining. She was by herself like always, so she started to sing softly what she was listing too, "It's three in the morning and i'm still not sleeping.. " Walking out of the dorm building, she made it onto the next lines "Cause I am finally running your race, the mountains you've been climbing seem like they have steepened, since I decided to pick up the pace.." The rain started to come down a bit harder, she didn't grab an umbrella, nice. She didn't mind though, looking up at the sky the clouds were moving more. By the time she started walking slowly again, she continued the song from where it was left off at playing, "So don't look back the hour glass is running empty, you've got me buried with your every move, your fine line have me at a loss of memory,I'm right beside you in an empty room..."

User Image

O.O.C: Hope this is alright..

Shy Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

❝Don't judge a book by it's cover. ❞

The gentle chime of metal clinked with every thudded footstep, like some sort of warning call danger was approaching, the sound emitting from a short, white-haired female that both seemed harmless and full of trouble, a slightly agitated expression on her face. She was being called down to the office, and for once in her life not because she did something wrong, but because she had to fill out a ton of paperwork. She couldn't understand why her 'new loving family' couldn't just do it for her. Sighing and rolling her eyes, she strutted to the front desk, and snapped the wretched papers from the assistant's hand, giving her an eye of apology before sitting down and filling the idiotic thing out. It wasn't really the form that pissed her off, it was the fact that she had to be sent away, that her foster parents couldn't handle her. Angrily, she scrawled her name in whatever blanks they gave her, giving them her birth certificate and ID and such, and sat back down, awaiting her dorm number and class schedule, and hopefully a map of the school. Though she was fairly good with directions, she didn't feel like walking around for an hour with her suitcase. Slumping down in the burgundy posh chair, she twiddled her thumbs, looking about the room. Lizalin couldn't deny that the school was nice, or at least nicer than where she came from.
"Ms. Vialince?"
"Yeah?"
"Here's your papers. Dorms are over there."
"Thanks," she said, and with now so much as another glance, she took the pile from the attendant's hands and tucked them under her arm, walking in the general direction she pointed.

It was only at this point did Lizalin realize exactly how massive the entire academy was, trying tried not to gape at it's majesty. Jeez was this place huge. Realizing she had stopped in her tracks from the though of exactly how big it was, she continued on, going around in halls and curves until she finally found where she'd make her stay, glancing at a sheet to which dorm she had acquired.
B5...B5...where the hell are you? she fussed, before finally catching sight of her dorm, a small sigh of relief escaping her lips. With a twist from her room key and a creak of the door, she burst inside, peering around. Cool, she had a roommate, and from the looks of it, a guy. Maybe this school wasn't as uptight as she thought. Besides, bunking with a chick would just suck, especially if it was a super girly one. She kind of wanted to party, being the late owl she was, and a girl like that would probably whine about her so-called beauty sleep. Without missing a beat, she started putting her things away, and though there wasn't much, it was all things important to her. Carefully, she tucked her music box under her bed, and stuffed her clothing in random places inside her drawer. She wasn't one for organization, but as long as she got dressed, who cared? However, she did keep her weapons in order, the only ones her having at the time were a couple of rare knives, a sword, and an unloaded handgun. Liz may not have much concern for safety, seeing as how she brought the items there at all, but she did have enough sense to leave the bullets out of it. Those she kept under the bathroom sink, though away from the pipe. She didn't want water leaking on her babies.

Satisfied, she pulled out a pack of gummy worms and threw herself on her bed, devouring them, reading her schedule.

Outfitxx✖OOC: Outfit's on the X and themesong's on her quote. Sorry for the late post, had a lot going on~ ^~^' Oh my gosh it's so short too...D: SORRY!

User Image

REINA MARCHETTA

" Quote of the day: Bitches beware! "

Was this a challenge?

Because she was pretty sure the dude who now cut her off from her path had said something along the lines of naked pictures. When the hell did anyone, let alone this crazy nut, took a picture of that. “Better yet, when was I ever naked in public?” Okay, there was that one time at the lake house, that other time during strip poker with a few friends and she could recall going topless a few times when she had to do a quick change of attire. But they were all private affairs. She made absolutely sure no one was around…or at least, that’s what she thought. Reina narrowed her eye, a bit surprised he had so boldly snatched her cig (which was originally his so perhaps she had no right to claim it as her own) from pursed lips. “You’re ******** with me, aren’t you?” Her mouth pressed into a thin of disapproval but manage to display a small smile despite the uncertainty of the entire situation. “Do you even have the slightest clue as to who I am?” Or, more specifically, who her father was and what he would do this adolescent idiot if he caught wind of his attempt to, somewhat, blackmail her. “I guess you don’t, which is quite refreshing to say the least.” She stepped off her skateboard (yes, Isaiah you don’t own that s**t no more) and fisted a hand in the front of his shirt. Her long tapered fingers were damp from the rain, and perhaps she was ruining the fine linens of his wardrobe beyond repair, but who really cared.

As boldly as he was for speaking of such nude photography, Reina just as gallantly pinned him against the wall, her eyes smoldering with a mix of slight irritation and an unwelcoming fit of apprehension. “Fine, I’ll play.” He was amusing. She could tell he was the kind of guy she’d enjoy messing with just as much as she did with Isaiah. It was the only reason why she didn’t sink a fist into his face just yet. “Why don’t you give me that cig or I’ll be obliged to take your whole damn pack.” Reina pressed him further into the wall, the smirk on her face indicating she was straight up serious about taking his precious pack of cancerous induced sticks rather than the one that hung precarious from his mouth. “And since we’re on the subject of asking.” Just as Spyk did only moments ago, Reina visually ate up his physique, looking him up and down before her gaze plastered upon his jeans. “If I said pretty please would you give me your pants as well?” Why not hit two birds with one stone while she was at it; Not like he’d have a choice on the matter anyways.

O.O.C: ....

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Taking a long drag of his smoke he scoffed at her hinting to her importance. Spyk never saw importance, he was so used to being consider, trash or scum to the higher ups he now held a view of disgust for all of humanity. It didn't matter who this girl was, "Do you have the slightest clue that i don't care?" slowly smoke leaked from his mouth as he spoke, then he blew out the last of it through his nose at the end of the sentence.

Spyk practically giggled as the girl pinned him to the wall. His arms as his side he still puffed on the last remains of the smoke, purposefully blowing smoke in her face every so often. He let out a full laugh as she practically demanded his smokes and pants.

Suddenly he summoned up just the right amount of strength to effectively push him far enough from the wall that he flipped turned them and pinned her in turn. sandwiching her hips between the wall and his own, he gathered each of her wrists into one hand, "Didn't know you wanted me out of my pants so quickly..." He chuckled, a smile fleeting deviously onto his lips. With his free hand he dug into his back pocket and held the pack before her. Slowly he took out a smoke and placed the filter end slowly to her lips.

His grip loosened immensely as he reached into his pocket once more and pulled out a zippo. Taking a step back he lit the lighter and held the flame just before the cigarette. "Now... if you'd like, and i would prefer, miss... You can come with me to my room where I have a pack of smokes and a variety of jeans for you to choose from..." Looking down to his own jeans he smiled, "We could also take these off as well..." looking back up he gave her a playful wink emphasizing his joke.

Anonymously_urs

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

┈━═ AGE18GANGLone-wolfMOODI'm going Mission Impossible on this s**t...MAKE-BELIEVECar jacker═━┈

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R Y A N User Image D U Q U O I Z User Image
✿ ▇▇▇▇ ✿

His dark eyes rested upon the soft blankets of his small bed, hoping to return to it. But, with a sigh, they boy knew that he could not afford to waste time. "Ryan, are you still here?" Someone called to him from the other side of the wall; it was his mother's kind, gentle voice, and after putting his bag over his shoulder Ryan headed towards the sound. His mother rested, sitting up in her bed with a warm smile. The amount of warmth that radiated from her frail body was enormous; it could make even the coldest heart melt. Her clear blue eyes shifted from him to the door. "You best be going, Ryan. If you're late, you won't do well in school. Don't overdo it," She coughed slightly, her throat strained from talking even that small amount of time.
"I should be saying that to you," Ryan pointed to a small fridge by her bedside. "I left food and drinks in there for you, along with your emergency medication and all of the contact information for the school. Call if you need me," Ryan smiled. He had to; Ryan had to look strong in front of her. But, no matter how hard he tried, his mother knew him best and saw straight through to the worried child within. She didn't acknowledge it this time, though, since he was going to be late.
"Have a good day." He walked over to her, leaning down for a hug, then left to begin his trek to school.
It didn't take him nearly as long as he'd expected. Ryan happened to be spotted by one of his friends in the school, and he hitched a ride there. Walking in this kind of weather would have been bad for him, he knew, so he thankfully hopped into the car upon the invitation. Ryan didn't take into account where he would be dropped off; the administration building. That wasn't where he wanted to go first, but he had to anyway and didn't quite mind. Ryan took a deep breath and entered the building with a smile.
He walked straight up to the desk, asking the woman there for instruction. He had no idea what he was doing, to be blunt. She handed him a key without a word; she seemed nice enough, but not too talkative.
Perhaps it's because it's the first day?
Ryan didn't bother asking. Turning towards the door, he walked in that direction until he spotted another student sitting there. The boy was just sitting by the door, and Ryan stopped in his tracks, curious. He looked rather distant for some reason, and Ryan didn't want to sneak up on the boy. He tried to make his footsteps slightly louder in order to prevent startling his soon-to-be acquaintance.
"Hey there!" He tried to be as quiet as possible, but had a hard time restraining his excitement.

User Image
With: Unknown
Where: Administration building
OOC: Hi c: Hope this is okay!

Mewkshake

Bashful Conversationalist

User Image
■■■■a v a r a e m o o r e■■■■
m o o d ; ; a n g r y | i m p a t i e n t
l o c a t i o n ; ; a d m i n i s t r a t i o n b u i l d i n g
c o m p a n y ; ; r a n d o m b o y

It was like the world was out to get her today. Now, the boy who had tried so hard (but why?) to open the door just let it slam shut as he turned away from her to talk to a girl with an eye patch. A girl who was pretty 'smokin' hot, to use the term she did, herself. Ava's luck was that she was straight though, didn't even want to experiment, so she said nothing about the girl's physique. Instead she closed her eyes and ignored the chatter between the two. She took a deep breath in, then let it out slowly. Again. Once more. She opened her eyes as the girl said something to the boy about bringing his new friend with him and maybe getting to talk some. Ava rolled her eyes and looked at the boy once more. She didn't realize how embarrassed he truly seemed. "Forget it..." Ava put her already wet bag on the ground and sat on it, careful to keep her legs together, long and lean. She reached into her purse and pulled out a pack of menthols and her cell phone. Two new texts. She lit the cig and took a long, slow drag, closing her eyes. Then she pressed a button on her phone. Zak and Jacob. The twins would text her at the same time

Message: Avaiatorrrrr! Hw's new school? Crzy yet? Need me 2 brng u a dime? Love ya babe!

Go figure. Love and weed. Hand in hand when it came to Zak. She quickly keyed out a response about rude people, stupid rain, ******** heels, and 'come save me.' Then it was all about Jacob. Hesitantly, Ava opened the message.

Message: Hey, Ava. Hope youre doin alright. Shackin up with your roomie yet? Lemme know how hot she is and when i can see the show. JK. But seriously. Dont whore around up there. Laven will be pissed if he knows i let you out of my sight. Let alone to go to another school. So don't get into trouble. Call me tonight.

Ava should have just stopped with the message from Zak. Told him to forget the eighths, she'd need an O. She flicked her cigarette and didn't bother to reply, then looked at the boy with the beanie, as if just realizing he was still awkwardly there. She stood up, trying not to fall over under the weight of her bags. She was tiny, it was true. She flicked her cigarette and filled her only hand with the bag she was sitting on. She climbed back up the last step and felt a tear slide down her face. She couldn't exactly erase it from her face so she just cleared her throat and made her voice fierce, probably more so than was necessary, and nodded toward the door.
"Hey....think you could help me out with the door again? Preferably let me get through before you close it?" Ava offered a weak smile, and it probably turned out more of a grimace, and she felt weak and stupid. She hoped he would just open the door without asking questions and she could go to her dorm, and if her roommate wasn't there, she could bawl her eyes out.

they say that love is forever...
your forever is all that i need

User Image

REINA MARCHETTA

"Do you have the slightest clue that i don't care?"

If she had a penny for every time the rendition of that inquiry came up whenever she so arrogantly set herself up for such a retort, she’d have enough cash to build her own Krusty Krab with the fictitious Krabby patty built right in. For ******** sakes, she could turn an entire building into a wad of meat if she wanted to...she’d be that rich. But they were stuck in reality and reality was so mundane and yet... what was this? Her surroundings blurred, everything spun and she unexpectedly took his place upon the wall with her back pressed firmly against it. Was this dude asking for a death wish? Did he want his head served on a platter? Man, was this teen so damn lucky Reina was in a good mood or she would’ve bit his head off. “Oh, y’know, why kill the sexual tension with unnecessary ambiguity.” Ha! As if there was even a spark of tension between them. But wait a minute. There was that added ‘pressure’ wasn’t there? Of course, it was a different kind of tension as his hips pinned her in place and fingers seized her wrist but it was that little spark of tension that existed nonetheless, right? She’d be lying if she said she wasn’t surprised by the sudden ‘first’ of being subdued. It was more than unexpected and yet, she knew it wasn’t going to happen again…if she had a say on the matter that is.

Upon witnessing him pull out what she desired the most, Reina parted her lips to invite the sweet tasting nectar that filled her mouth once the end went aflame. She smiled in discreet delight, inhaling deeply before a cloud of smoke defiantly smeared his face, surrounding and billowing about that big-headed expression of his as he offered up an assortment of jeans that resided in his lovely abode. “Oh look at you…didn’t know you wanted me in your room so quickly…” She slipped out of his grasp and just as quickly as he did, turned the tables with one swift move that ended him back from whence he came. However, hands settled firmly at either side of his hips, her nails barely grazing at the hem of his jeans in a playful manner. “And here I thought it would’ve been so much more fun if I just stripped you here.” Reina let out a puff of smoke with the small series of laughter that escaped her, Reina stepping back to release him from her seemingly unrelenting grasp. “So go ahead…lead the way.” She bent over to nestle her skateboard at her hip before dipping her fingers in her back pocket to retrieve her phone. “Oh, I should ask. You don’t mind a threesome, do you?” She just loved this exchange of innuendos. It tickled that amusing bone in her body and really uplifted her mood which the shitty weather had the tendency to dampen. She wasn’t really going to invite anyone though…well, she kind of wanted to but the inquiry only fed her curiosity in the most strangest of ways. Besides, maybe she'd be best alone since there was still those possible naked pictures she needed to deal with. Either way, she might as well go ahead and text Isaiah anyways before he got more pissed than he might have already been.

To: Isaiah
                            Sender: -Rei-

msg:
                                  Aye, Womanizer, I‘m going to be late.
                                  I know I took ur weed & ur skateboard hostage but I got other matters to deal with.
                                  Don‘t go all hulk-smash everywhere with that bat of yours alright.

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

Doting Fairy

User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx........

__ Asher "Ash" Emerson
        xxxxxxxxxxxx e v e n . i f . i . c u r s e . w i t h . a l l . m y . b r e a t h . , . " . h o w . c r u e l . , . " o u r . f a t e . r e m a i n s . t h e . s a m e . .

He had sat in the same spot for quite a while, his knees folded and his head buried in them. People came, and people left. Normally, people would actually look... Normal, doing something like that. But he just looked plain awkward, and he stood out a lot. He didn't care about something like that, though, even though he really wants to blend in and just let the school years pass without anyone having to notice him. Drama always seems to start that way.

... After a few more minutes of just sitting there, like a statute, he heard footsteps coming his way. He feared that someone might be thinking of actually talking him. They're just heading for the door... He reassured himself, ignoring the footsteps that only grew louder and louder until they just suddenly stopped. Questions clouded his head, but his thoughts were interrupted—and rather quickly—by a voice that was clearly directed towards the ungracefully, tall blonde. His hands shot up, as if he was being threatened by someone with a gun pointed at the spaces between his eyes. "P-P-P-Please, don't h-hurt me!" He trembled. His face displayed obvious fear, despite how friendly the person actually looked. If it were a few years back, Asher would've peed himself in this situation, even if the person who approached him meant no harm. Besides that, he's a big boy now. Even so, he could feel tears starting to swell in his eyes. He just couldn't let someone see him crying. He had his own "pride" to protect. He could get thrown at a wall, he could get punched. He could even take a kick to his groin, but he just couldn't let anybody see him crying.

One hand reached down to the floor to grab his bag, and he brought the bag up to his face and covered his face with it.

ooc: hello! :3

N I C K N A M E S: Ashe/Ash, Emmi, Ashley.
                                                      A G E: Sixteen
                                                      B I R T H D A Y: November 9th
                                                      G R A D E: Sophomore
                                                      S E X U A L I T Y: Homosexual
                                                      D O R M: CC2
                                                      E T H N I C I T I E S: Half French, half English
                                                      H E I G H T / W E I G H T: 5' 8" / 130lb
                                                      H A I R / E Y E . C O L O R: Blonde
                                                      C L A S S E S:
                                                      • Poetry
                                                      • Environmental Science
                                                      • World History
                                                      • Algebra 1
                                                      • Ceramics
                                                      • Photography

ああ どうして、君が?
                                                      ah, why are you?
                                                      どうして、僕が?
                                                      and, why am i "me"?
                                                      おおかみと赤ずきん、なんだ
                                                      why are we the wolf and little red-riding hood

Ultra Rainboww

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Oh Spyk knew how easily he could fall for a girl like this. Afraid of his own heart though he turned he sights to his usual sexual innuendos. As much as he loved making straight men and shy girl squirm, he knew this girl could pull out a line or make a scandalous move just as well as he could. He chuckled as smoke was blown into his face,he merely leaned close and happily received a shotgun of smoke as it was blown from her lips. Stepping back again he blew out the little bit of smoke.

"...didn't know you wanted me in your room so quickly..." Spyk chuckled at this, until he was flipped and pinned once more to the wall. As her hands wandered almost to the hem of his jeans his hands managed to find her own hips as he met her gaze. He took it slightly further by letting his fingertips slip slightly under tank top she wore, only enough to leave a fraction of finger print on her skin. "There a lot of thing i would have done to get you in my room. Didn't figure it would this easy for a beautiful woman like yourself to move so quickly with me...." He wriggled his eyebrows slightly and chuckled again.

Given permission to "lead the way" Spyk began to walk at a steady pace watching out of the corner of his eye as she texted, "Threesome? Fantastic! Wait till you see how many people i have handcuffed naked to my bed." He laughed at his own joke not caring if she thought he was sick or something.

Anonymously_urs

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

┈━═ AGE18GANGLone-wolfMOODSexy time?MAKE-BELIEVE///═━┈

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

██ knocked ↘down round for round,
you
feelin' like you're shot down⇊ on the ground,
when will the
☪fantasy☄ end,
when will the
✝heaven∞ begin? ██

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
✂- - - - - - - - - - •sixteen• x •5' 5"• x •sleeping• x •eating• x •abnormal• x •skater• x •heterosexual• - - -

Bail money? Why was she referring to the past? "Hey, don't go back to the past Reina, y'know...what happened, happened. And you know I ain't owing you back, whadd'ya think, I got a money tree growing in my room?" The falling water was beginning to get softer as he looked down at his bags that were a bit soaked in the dirty cloud tears. 'Ah, it's fine..' he thought to himself. Besides, there was just clothes and weed in there, a bit of rain can't bite, can it? He sighed when suddenly was pulled into Reina's arms. Is she seriously doing this to piss him off or to get him back for calling her a dumbass? "C'mon, stop, I was kiddin! Stooopp!!" He began to struggle, trying to pry off her muscular arms but couldn't since she was so strong and buff. As soon as she started giving him one of those annoying so called 'noogies' that basically everyone hated, it set off the fury bomb inside him. He gave up, knowing that it was done and there was nothing that he could do to escape the humiliation that she caused and the laughs that would soon follow. And that's exactly what started. A few students that passed by, one boy and a younger looking girl, began to laugh at him as they walked on through the rain. Isaiah's cheeks were flaming hot by that point, knowing that this girl that sat on her bag was probably laughing too at him on the inside. Reina knew how much he hated being embarrassed in front of people. Especially GIRLS. But that was her...the senior that was worse than him in some ways but he still loved her like a sister, no matter what she did to annoy him. He reached over the arm that held him to her chest and pushed his beanie down so it wouldn't come off and reveal his head. If she ever took that thing off oh, he'll go nuts. Probably to the point where he'll pull out his- never mind, let's continue.. Once she let go, he glared at her with a face that said 'better watch your back' and folded his arms angrily across his chest. The anger inside of him swelled up from the soles of his feet to the ends of his hair on his head. It was funny to look at him actually because he furrowed his eyebrows so hard that it looked like he was positively constipated. His face turned the other way, not facing the girl so they couldn't see him blush even harder when the senior began babbling on about how he was fantasizing about her body. Of course he could try stopping her by climbing onto Reina's back and irritating her but it was too late. The girl in heels probably already knew what was going on, felt disgusted and freaked out. He could just feel it in his gut. There were many situations like this in the past and he always tried to get Reina back for it. Failure was stamped across his plans every single time. Isaiah asked how she always knew but she responded with a tremendous laugh to his face, looking at him as if he was dumb nut. And right now, he was ready to get away. Now. He turned back to the two with the same face and same pose, all set to grab his skateboard and ride away when of course, Reina decided to c**k block him. Big time. Right when he was about to make his "great escape" she stole it right from the ground and started teasing him, saying that he should bring this "friend" along to engage in conversation. Uh, no! Was she crazy? They weren't even friends! He was just trying to hold the door open for her but his stupid actions 'caused this big mess. Now he was ready to punch her square in the face but she left before he could even spit anything out. Isaiah knew it was best not to do that anyway. He followed her body as it leaped down the stairs on his tattered board, raising a fist in the air when she started to ride away "Damn it Reina! You better...you little piece of...UGH!" he turned back and kicked his bag with all his might, letting his thoughts run out of his mouth in mutters, cursing beneath his breath as he stomped over to the wall and punched it. The pain immediately flowed through his hand, causing it to get red and would probably be bruised. He ignored the discomfort and then realized that he was not alone. There was someone, right there, watching him. And...to make it even worse...a girl. He turned his whole body to her as she got up and as soon as she did so, the anger was paused. Whoa, wait...what? Was that a tear he saw rolling down her pale cheek? It was. 'Is she...crying?! What was she doing this whole time?? Did she hear us? Well...probably...' after that one thought he completely froze up. Why was she crying? What the hell was going on? He snapped out of his stupid stage and reached out for the door like she asked to, and opened it wide for her. Obviously, Isaiah was still glowing madly red, trying not to look at her face. 'Should I say something?? No, she already thinks that I'm a freak so might as well let her go...' as soon as she entered the door, he let it go, acting as if it he had just held a one ton car upon his shoulders. He slumped back against the building, sighing and feeling exhausted emotionally and physically. Just then he felt the side of his stomach vibrate. His body was alive once more as he removed the phone from his jacket pocket. One text message. From Reina. He scanned the message with his eyes but didn't reply. Instead he put it back in his pocket and gazed out into the yard, the rain continuing to fall lightly.

What a great way to kick off his first day.

- - - - - - - - - - •location; outside of the administration building• x •with; no one• x •doing; slumped against the building• x •mood; tired | hungry | calm• x •crush; none• ✂- - -
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Aundi Anxiety

User Image

REINA MARCHETTA

If she had to take a wild guess, She’d peg Spyk to be one of those psychopaths of sorts who seemed harmless at first, but once you get to know him and the world suddenly subjects to four walls of one’s own imprisonments, that’s when you realize you‘re as good dead. Spyk could be a blood thirsty killer for all she knew, a rapist, the next star to the infamous ’Texas Chainsaw massacre’ series or, even worse, the next ‘Jigsaw‘. Any girly girl or effeminate guy would’ve been shitting bricks just thinking about the possibilities, but did the hair’s at the back of Reina’s neck stand on end?

Was that even a real question?

Of course not! she wasn’t scared of anyone because why should she when being trained in the art of self-defense meant Reina could handle her own just fine. But, then again, this boy had some ‘moves’ of his own. He did pin her when she least expected after all. “Group orgies?” She questioned with a hint of amusement. “As long as its not a group engaging in Vanilla sex then it should be a blast to see.” Because just like that certain flavor of ice cream, plain, ‘lovemaking’, straight-forward sex was as much of a snooze fest as sitting down in class listening to a lecture. But what was she even saying anyways? What we’re they even talking about? And why the hell was she encouraging it? It was weird. So much more weirder than watching hours upon hours of video showing kittens getting their head stuck in a cup. ‘Can’t deny it’s funny though.’ Which went the same for this little ‘thing’ they got going on. She could tell he was watching her closely out of the corner of her eye, simply looking at her for reasons that related to some kind of precautionary measure of some sort. She really didn’t know but she liked this ‘tension’ between them - the feeling that at any minute now they’d do something unexpected to catch the other off guard. “I would’ve liked the challenge.” She had spoken out as they neared the dorm. “Or at least I would’ve liked to see the so called ‘a lot of things’ you would’ve done to get me in that room of yours.”

So let’s put his creativity to the test, shall we?

They were just outside the dormitories, wedge between the cafeteria and their final destination that had to be about 10 minutes away. Reina stopped in her tracks, reaching out to grab the other‘s sleeve in order to stop him in his tracks. “On second thought, show me how persistent you can be.” Now let the fun begin. Being the tomboy that she was, Reina had been surrounded by enough men to know how they 'tick'. But Spyk was different, it seemed he was wired differently so she wasn’t 100% sure what he’d do. Reina closed the small distance between them, curling those nails of hers into the front of his shirt yet again and pulling his face so close to her own that she could practically feel the heat of his breath pressing against her skin. She looked him straight in the eye, the curve of upturned lips daunting to say the least as she dropped her skateboard, took another drag out of her cig and discreetly reached at the back of her skirt to graze her fingers upon the butterfly knife that situated at the hem. Better safe than sorry... “What if I said ‘******** off and leave,’ hm? What would you do?” Decisions and the actions that came with it defined a man. So it was a matter of time that a fraction of the definition that came with the name Spyk would reveal itself in three…two…

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Spyk's mouth watered slightly at the mention of Vanilla Sex. He took in a sharp breath to calm his hormones, "Depends on your definition of Vanilla sex, my dear..." He reached in his pack and pulled out another smoke, lighting it as they walked. Having a terrible habit like chain smoking can tend to be quite the hassle, but he still treasured his nicotine more than life itself. But I digress, Let's turn back to the flavoured sex that Spyk's mind was currently running over and over in his mind, "My definition of vanilla sex is very messy but very yummy." His head cocked slightly as he looked Reina's way, his voice dropping to a more sultry tone, "Cold at first, but if your partner does it right, you're never cold for long..." Chuckling to himself he walked her towards the dorms.

A tug on his sleeve had Spyk flipping about to see the girl, "Persistence in a specialty of mine, it's why i'm here currently. Sometimes taking out a yard packed full of blow up Christmas decorations with your car isn't enough. Instead you must be persistent in taking out every yard in the entire cul de sac." He smiled and waited patiently for a challenge, the closeness she drew him into only made him more excited for it. "******** off and leave?" He scoffed for a moment and drew back slightly meeting the girls eyes in thought. "Well... if we had just now met, I would probably excuse myself politely, since i'm used to snot nosed bitches blowing me off. BUT, based on our short lived but nonetheless..." He drew himself back to her, pulling Reina flush against his body, "Exciting time we've had together, i'd do this..." With that Spyk bent down and wrapped his arms around her hauling the girl up and over his shoulder.

"MY guess is you don't enjoy this at all, since you're trying to escape this skirt here..." Looking up he smiled, "Don't know why... you have a great a**." Laughing now Spyk bent down, still holding her over his shoulder, and picked up the skateboard. His cigarette hung from his lips and smoked along the way as he began to carry her to his room.

Anonymously_urs

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

┈━═ AGE18GANGLone-wolfMOODSexy time?MAKE-BELIEVE///═━┈

User Image

REINA MARCHETTA

What did she look like? A damn sack of potatoes!

Reina had every right to shank him - every single right in the world to put him down where he stood and, god forbid, she would’ve done it to if she hadn’t been the one to provoke the series of events that occurred. She wasn’t like all those other sluts who went bat-s**t crazy whenever things didn’t go as planned. If you were practically asking to get manhandled then that’s exactly what was going to happen. End of story. But at least he had the decency to pick up her skateboard while he was at it. “Here’s the thing…” As she began to explain the concept behind why skirts were stitched by the devil himself, she took noticed of many bewildered faces that caught sight of the predicament she placed herself in. A handful of her peers knew her and was well aware of what Reina’s personality entailed. She was wicked, malevolent to the very core and was daring enough to put men, very much like Spyk, in their place, which explained the bewildered look on their face. Having to witness Reina Marchetta willingly subject herself to such demeaning treatments was out of the ordinary and a surprise to feast their eyes on to say the least. They stared and stared, Reina glowering back before flicking a middle finger at the gawking teens who hurriedly scurried out of sight. “If I had to compare my attire to something, it would have to be that Vanilla sex you worship so much.” Because seriously, the taste of vanilla was too innocent. It was disgusting, boring and plain on so many levels. “Look at this s**t.” She maneuvered herself carefully to flick the end of the flimsy material she detested far more than anyone could come to realize. “This screams ‘easy access’ and, despite what you may think, I’m surely not so easy to get into…if you know what I mean.” But why say that? Of course he knew what she meant. Spyk was the epitome of all things perverted so why wouldn’t he know what she was referring to. “Easy access skirts equals Vanilla sex, while jeans represents the BDSM s**t I’m into.” Okay, so she was spouting out a whole mountain of lies. She ’somewhat’ wasn’t into the whips, the chains and those other pleasurable instruments of torture sexually enticed masochist were into, but she thought it was a better example than anything else she could think of that would easily process in that guttered mind of his. “All in all, it’s what I prefer.” Did that even make sense? In all truth, she really didn’t care if it did or not because she wasn’t going to explain herself any further.

Feeling the discomfort in her abdomen after leaning over the other’s shoulder for a number of countless minutes, Reina decided the little show went on for long enough. She pressed a knee harmlessly into his chest and eased herself back on her feet. It naturally forced him to stop in place, but the distance that was expected with a simple step back on Reina’s part wasn’t permitted between the two. Instead, fingers hooked into the belt loops of his jeans at either side of his hips. She tugged on them gently, coaxing him to follow her every move as she reversed her steps until her back hit the mahogany structure engraved with the letter A and the number 8. “It’s too bad you’re into the sweet stuff though. To think of the things I’d do to you.” Absolutely nothing, that was for sure! She was teasing like the vixen she was, but little did he know, as her fingers trailed down the sides of his outer thighs, she was secretly at work locating that damnable phone where she thought all her dirty little secrets laid. Once she knew where it was, Reina would stop at nothing to put her plans in motion.

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas