< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
the rp is now...

User Image

officially open! emotion_bigheart
begin posting the usual entrance. it is currently around 8 AM and there is a light shower of rain followed with cloudy, gray skies. november 6th, 2013.

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

In an old beat up black car in the parking lot of the school Spyk lounged lazily in the front seat. His heavy Doc Marten clad feet crossed over one another on the dash. School had begun some odd amount of time ago, but had yet taken the initiative to actually leave his vehicle and attend the first period of the school day. Hearing a number of voices, Spyk finally roused himself from his on and off napping. Looking around he saw people wandering about their own business, so he proceeded with his own, lighting a smoke and kicking back once again.

Looking into the back seat he suddenly he threw himself over the front seat as he dug around the back for a moment before stepping out. A top his head he had put on a rather large pirate hat, and then proceeded to scale his own car, taking a seat on the very top as he finished his cigarette. A small group of freshman passed by, they made sure to send strange looks his way, "Oi! Never seen a pirate before? I'm here to rape and pillage! Save your women and children!" The small group of freshmen girls immediately picked up speed and scampered off with whispers and squeaks. Whether they were frightened or not, he really cared less, as long as they were not in his presence at this moment. Spyk was busy being a pirate.

"Captain Spyk... Yeah... that sounds really nice..."

Laying back across the top he watched as the sun tried to break through the clouds. The light rain was much more persistent though. Suddenly there was a loud bang that sent Spyk into a straight sitting position. Looking around he looked down and say his probation officer standing by the driver door. Spyk frowned as his set of keys were slowly taken from his dash. "Why!?! Why... whywhy... why you gotta take those?" Jerry just looked back at Spyk, "You have suspended license for driving a mail truck into a fountain..." Spyk stood up, "That means nothing, I haven't driven it." He folded his arms across his chest as if having bested Jerry. Jerry shook his head, "I told I was stopping by today... I told you to have everything sorted out, and i told your not to touch the car..." Spyk looked down at his feet just realizing he was still standing on the bonnet, Jerry continued, "And in case you haven't noticed, this vehicle, James. I parked it at the other end of this parking lot..."

Spyk chuckled and Jerry sighed, "James... I've tried. You only have week left on your suspension but... i'm going to have to keep these keys for two weeks." Spyk's shoulders dropped and did a quick tantrum, "WHY!?!" But Jerry already had his back turned and was leaving. Spyk looked at his car. It was still unlocked. He reached inside and picked up a plastic sword, "Knew when I moved it I should've just driven off the campus, left this bloody academy in the dust. But I was too busy to be a perfect little pansy." A group of sophomores wandered by and Spyk hissed at them for good measure.

[[EDIT: accidentally hit "Send" instead of "preview" my bad. finished mys super long post now though.... their not usually quite this lengthy.
Ҏʟ϶ą§ə ȼO๓é τϕ ʈ϶Ѧxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɨӎ τђ϶ ϺѦÐĦąττEƦ

┈━═ AGE18GANGLone-wolfMOODRrrrrr...MAKE-BELIEVEPirate═━┈

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

██ knocked ↘down round for round,
you
feelin' like you're shot down⇊ on the ground,
when will the
☪fantasy☄ end,
when will the
✝heaven∞ begin? ██

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
✂- - - - - - - - - - •sixteen• x •5' 5"• x •sleeping• x •eating• x •abnormal• x •skater• x •heterosexual• - - -

"WHAT!?!" beep, beep, beep.. That is what was heard on the other line. There he stood, the five feet male with brown hair that stuck out from beneath his navy blue beanie. The hair was tainted with a bit of orange and the worn out, faded beanie hugged his head respectively. This young male was none other than Isaiah Yoshida, a guy with anger management problems who didn't give two damns about the world. He was conducting the usual actions when he was furious, punching and smashing things with his bat. What caused this behavior? Well the fact that Sister Lisa (his orphanage mother) had got him a double co-ed dorm. He had told her specifically told her repeatedly a week before she began to fill out the papers that he needed a single dorm because he hated living with strangers. They'd make a mess and when they slept they'd probably snore (although, Isaiah snored..). To him it was a bother to have someone else residing in his room and making noise. They'd probably throw late night parties when all he wanted was sleep. Just sleep. He wanted to have a place that was peaceful so he could do whatever he wanted like smoke weed. Now that he had the chance of having a roommate, it just made things complicated. He knew that if he got a roommate that he'd have to be on his best behavior almost all the time and...it just frustrated him. And the last thing bad about this was...co-ed. Girls?! Living with..boys!? What!? On what planet was this acceptable? Oh yeah, planet Earth. It was obvious that he was overreacting since almost all academies and universities allowed co-ed dorms. The thing was, he had never spoken to a girl before. Every single time he made eye contact with him he'd usually make a weird face or automatically start blushing. If they came up and talked to him well...who knows what would've happened? He'd probably do the weirdest things and sit there awkwardly silent. The slick, silver baseball bat was gripped rather tightly as he swung at the trunk of a tree. The branches above shook and released petals of the cherry blossom flower. They rained down on him, as he swung once more. "God damn it Lisa!" That's when a tour guide that was going around had noticed the ruckus. She was a plump woman with a mole near her eye and hands on her hips, "HEY! You stop that revolting behavior right now, there is no need for that! Does it look like this is a baseball field, young man? No, I don't think so! So-" she was immediately interrupted by his rude tone, "Alright, I get it. Shut your trap and keep guiding them." he scowled beneath his breath. Their eyes had such a sharp stare in them as they could feel the electricity that bolted between them. It connected and this went on for a good two minutes. The lady removed her hands from her hips and turned to her group. They were all staring strangely at Isaiah, giving him looks that only weird people would get. And that's what he was, weird and abnormal. The group looked like a group of normal ones that didn't understand why the heck he was swinging at a tree. The crowd left him, Isaiah remembering the looks they gave him. But he didn't care as the anger that once filled his bones subsided. He let his bat rest on his duffle bag. 'Please, don't have a roommate. Please, PLEASE!' he prayed desperately in his cranium. Then he walked away from the entrance and proceeded towards the administration building. The pink tree that once stood proudly and beautifully, greeting new comers, was now dented in it's side, crippled and in despair.

"Isaiah Yoshida." the woman at the desk with glasses that hung over her nose turned to her computer and began to type in his name. Her eyes squinted as she typed with her long, bony fingers that moved over the keyboard swiftly. She stopped pushed her rolling chair to the file cabinets then unlocked the third one. Out came a folder that contained his paperwork. Her slim fingers filed through them and took out an envelope and a map. "Seems like you have filled out all the necessary paperwork. Here is your room key in this here envelope and a map of the school. Thank you and have a good day." he took the things from her wrinkly hands and tucked them into his shorts pocket. In his mind he replied, 'Don't tell me what to do' and with that thought, followed by a laugh, he exited the building.

The freezing air outside clashed with the indoor a/c, sending a shiver to crawl down his spine. He flinched from the coldness and walked down to the bottom step. He yearned for the feeling of riding his skateboard but was too lazy to move his muscles and use all the energy. The wind blew the bits of hair that stuck out and he began to get goosebumps. He took out his phone and the time read, 8:28 AM. 'Man, where's Reina?' he slid out the keyboard and began to shoot her a text. Oh, Reina. The tom-boyish woman that was a year older than him. One of his "gang" members back from the orphanage. They were such good friends that it felt like they were siblings. He was the only girl that he could be comfortable around due to the fact that she was like a male.Before clicking 'send' he re-read the message. It said,
                        Aye! Where you @? I'm already at this dump so hurry up and get over here. C'mon, old fart. It's time to smoke! HURRY!
                        Smoking? Yes, it seemed typical for a guy like Isaiah to smoke weed. He sighed and untied the jacket that stuck to his waist then slipped into it. The fleece began to warm up his body as he now wanted the taste of hot cocoa to warm up his insides. His bags sat at his side, the skateboard and bat on the right. 'Who will be my roommate anyways?' he thought calmly. A couple of girls passed by and gave the sharp eyed male a look of infatuation. He heard whispers and looked up to see them staring at him flirtatiously. Isaiah blushed hard. Real hard. He literally looked like a cherry. Beads of sweat began to form from the heat of his face even though the wind was chilly. His lips shifted into a straight line as he flicked his head down to hide his face. All of his muscles tightened up, almost giving him a cramp. 'Crap, crap, crap! Please leave...d-don't talk to me! P-PLEASE!' he begged and even stuttered in hsi mind. After a while of hiding away he looked up to see that they were disappearing among the horizon. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he relaxed his muscles back into the sleepy state, and the heat from inside welled down.

- - - - - - - - - - •location; outside of the administration building• x •with; no one• x •doing; getting dorm key• x •mood; angry | hungry | lazy• x •crush; none• ✂- - -

User Image

Timid Friend

5,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
User Image
||LUCINDA WILDE||

Whereabouts-| School entrence |
With who-| No one |
Thoughts-| ' Coldddd.... ' |

She wants to go home but nobody's home. That's where she lies broken inside

xxx
xxx
Lucinda walked towards her new school with an umbrella over her head to protect her from even the slight drizzle. She had a small frown on her face, normally the first day of school was supposed to be happy and sunny. Nope she was freezing her a** off because she just had to wear a skirt today. She looked around and saw a lot of kids, some hanging back and some in a hurry to get inside.

She looked over to see a boy on top of a car, doing a pirate impersonation. It was funny how a group of girl ran away at the speech he was giving.'Eh, weird people at this school.'She laughed dryly when someone started yelling at him. It seemed like he got in trouble for taking the car. Or maybe it was the horrid pirate impersonation. She quickly got bored of the stranger and walked away.

Luci looked for a place to sit, she wanted to people watch. It was a habit and currently she was bored out of her ever-loving mind and school at the moment sound horrible. She saw another group of what looked like sophomores scurry away from the pirate dude because of a hiss. No one intriguing passed her view so she stood up, brushed her bum off and walked into the school building. Instantly she was greeted with warmth. Much better. She went to the office and got her dorm number.

She went towards where the dorms were and took a minute to locate her dorm. It seemed like she didn’t have a roommate currently but could still get one. That was totally fine with her, well as long and they weren’t perverted or well just a freak. She got settled in and then left the dorm to wonder the halls of the school she would be attending.

With no place to go no place to go. To dry her eyes broken inside

|| ooc: ||

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

The rain was starting to fall harder but Spyk was hardly bothered. Looking up to the sky he closed his eyes and let the rain drops wash away any worries for a moment. Taking a deep breath he turned back to his beat up car, then looked at his key less hands. An idea sprung forth and suddenly Spyk had the driver's side door open and was half under the driver console. He muttered to himself for sometime as he picked through the wires beneath the steering wheel. "Son of a b***h taking my keys..." He mumbled, "Oh... it was on the OTHER side of the lot... I'll show you the other side of my a**..." He mumbled on and on, about nothing in particular until suddenly, "VROOOOOM"

The car roared to life and Spyk jumped up in excitement at his successful hot wiring job. "Haven't done that since i was 12..." He said to himself as he got into the car and returned it to its original spot. He slammed the driver door shut and peeked into the back seat for a moment. "I'll get my toys later..." He said and turned to the school. Walking through the front doors Spyk lit a cigarette and slowly started wandering up to the dorms. His probation officer made sure Spyk had the chance to really get into the routine of this school. So he had a room to himself that he had been in for almost 3 weeks now. "Hi Ho Silver. AWAYYYY!!" He said as he jumped up the first couple steps on a staircase before powering up the rest.

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

┈━═ AGE18GANGLone-wolfMOODI'm going Mission Impossible on this s**t...MAKE-BELIEVECar jacker═━┈

Bashful Conversationalist

User Image
■■■■a v a r a e m o o r e■■■■
m o o d ; ; a n g r y | i m p a t i e n t
l o c a t i o n ; ; a d m i n i s t r a t i o n b u i l d i n g
c o m p a n y ; ; f o r e v e r a l o n e

Click, click! Two deep red stilettos hit the pavement outside the gate of the school. The cabby had come around quickly with Ava's bags and she sighed, smiling sweetly and handing him his money, tip included. "Thank you so much for your help! You're-" Her sentence was cut short by the cabby squealing his tires and completely soaking her in her tight red sweater dress. Her mouth formed a perfect 'O' and her hair dripped. "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! My hair took all morning! YOU'RE A FU---DOUCHEBAG!!!" Ava held up her middle finger to the cabby as he left the gates and stomped her right foot.

Mumbling to herself, Ava wrung out her once-curled half pony-tail and turned on her heel. She grabbed all her bags and took a deep breath. She began walking to the administration building. She passed a few students, none of them remotely interesting in her current mood. She stopped a couple times, trying to remember where to go.
"Where in the hell is the administration building.....I can't remember....I guess we'll try this one..." Ava walked up a couple steep steps and looked around for somewhere to set her bags, but there was nowhere...it was all flooded and would ruin her art supplies in her bags if she set them down. So instead of asking for help, like the stubborn girl she was, she began to wrestle with the door and her bags. Which was nearly impossible. She couldn't get a grip on the handle with her bags. She was also soaked and freezing, shivering even, which made for a very angry Ava. This day could have gone much better for her.

they say that love is forever...
your forever is all that i need

User Image

REINA MARCHETTA

" Quote of the day: Bitches beware! "

“Take off your pants!” To open up a new school year with a new ensemble clinging to her petite silhouette, Reina Marchetta wouldn’t be the best welcoming brigade in the Academy if she hadn’t taken a freshman dude by the collar of his shirt to scare him shitless with the glower her unmarred eye exuded. “W-What?” The young man stammered out in a flurry of confusion that rattled his vocal cords out of control. “Did I stutter? I said take off your pants!” But did he do as he was told? Of course not because this lucky b*****d would be thanking the gods soon enough for the chitter-chatter of teachers that slowly closed in on them. If she didn’t have a façade to keep up with she wouldn’t have given a single ******** as to who saw her practically assaulting a newcomer; no, she wouldn’t care at all. But seeing as Reina was determined to ‘save face’ she reluctantly let go of the newbie and watched as he blitzed it right across the field like a track star on steroids. “Ms. Marchetta is that you?” No s**t! Wasn’t the eye patch a dead give in?! “Ah yes, yes it is. Good morning. It‘s nice to see you all again on this new school year.” Oh god strangle her now! She despised putting on a show, loathed the sound of that sweet lilt in her voice whenever teachers, staff and authority figures alike approached her and, most importantly of all, Reina hated, more than ever, smiling as if she was on a ‘diabetic’ segment of Sesame Street. “You look so beautiful my dear. I don’t think I ever seen you dress like that.” The woman with s**t for brains gave her a once over as she roamed her eyes on the fashionable black blazer that neatly draped over a thinly-knit, low V-neck white tank top that accentuated the buxomness of her beauty. She didn’t have really big tits but it was enough to make a statement, which could also be said for the matching lace skirt, paired with black stockings and heeled boots, that failed to shield her from the light drizzle sprinkling from up above. “It’s the very first for me.” She confessed with that angelic smile of hers. “Father thought it’d be best for me to embrace my feminine side with the confidence I’m more than capable of expressing.” And damn him for even thinking of such a thing. She was fine with her baggy jeans and printed Tees the entire time she attended the academic establishment many called an academy. From her freshman year to her Junior, Reina sported the tomboy look without batting a single lash of insecurity. But now the stylist her father paid for dolled her up to look like all the other skanks who went boy crazy every single day of the year.

Her reality was now a living nightmare.

Soon enough, after a light exchange of words, the teachers went off to do their business while Reina did the same. Her mission to find a boy exactly her size and take his clothes still hammered vehemently in the forefront of her mind, her objective beckoning for the chance to complete what should’ve been done seconds ago. But, with a light shrill of some K-pop music blaring from her phone, she fished out the device to quickly glance over a message from none other than Isaiah Yoshida or Yoshi for short. Without even meaning to, she harshly tapped at the screen to conjure up a message that read:

To: Isaiah
                            Sender: -Rei-

msg:
                                  It would be so f**’n helpful if you gave me a locale! What am I? psychic?
                                  I don’t have a PMS radar with me y’know…and I left my damn crystal ball back home.

Yes, she was pissed. I am so damn irritated had weaved its way through each and every word of that message without a single care in the world. But Isaiah should be use to it. Despite her overwhelming need to dress in casual wear, Reina was still a girl hyped up on that little thing called PMS. “Yo,” But it didn’t take her long to find him as she gave Isaiah that usual half-a** wave she always welcomed him with when bottling up her frustrations became the only thing on her mind. She didn’t really make an effort to complain about her outfit. If it wasn’t obvious enough she was really uncomfortable with her attire than Isaiah was as dense as an idiot could be. “I’m really pissed at you right now. I heard you got a damn double for your room and you didn’t even bother telling me. What the hell man! I registered late and I got stuck in a quad. Do you know how damn irritating that’ll be.” She crossed her arms tightly over her chest, leaning back upon the wall of the administration building they stood in front of. “We could’ve been rooming with each other but ‘noooo~’ you wanted to shack up with some whore.” What happened to bros before hoes? Okay, so she wasn’t a bro per say, but she was pretty convinced she was one of the guys at heart. “Anyways, before you spit out that, ’It’s sister Lisa’s fault’ bullshit, you said you had smokes. I left my stash with my crystal ball so its your treat today.” And after all the ranting and raving that would’ve gone for hours, Reina finally fell silent, hoping her constant ‘bitching’ had somewhat concealed the fact she looked too much like a girl. However, the uncontrollable ‘word vomit’ pre-empted another question stinging at the tip of her tongue when she glanced down at him. Ha! Shorty. He forgot how much of a midget he was. “Oh, and why are you red in the face?” Upon taking notice of her surroundings, Reina’s scrutinizing gaze caught sight of a bunch of girls a good distance away smiling and looking back at them. She wasn’t stupid. Reina knew, without a doubt in her mind, what was going on and, for a moment, the realization amused her a bit. She chuckled to herself, sputtering out a teasing laugh here and there before letting out a ‘you’re so pathetic’ kind of sigh from the upturn of glossed lips.

O.O.C: So, half-arsed layout....will fix it later, I just wanted to post something up xD Need to go somewhere orz

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

you
when will the
☪fantasy☄ end,
when will the
✝heaven∞ begin? ██

✂- - - - - - - - - - •sixteen• x •5' 5"• x •sleeping• x •eating• x •abnormal• x •skater• x •heterosexual• - - -

The rain grew a bit harder and began to soak into the fabric of his beanie. He could feel the wind dying down just a little but it was still chilly. He thought that the first day of school would be happy and sunny. Walking on sunshine! But no, not here. It was actually weird that the academy started in the beginning of November since schools usually start in August. But this was an unusual school, right? Well Isaiah actually didn't care about any of that, only Sister Lisa did. The rain kissed his exposed legs and cheeks as he grabbed his skateboard and put it on his head. It didn't help at all though as he furrowed his eyebrows. 'Damn rain. GET OUT!' he yelled in his mind. Just then he noticed an angered human coming his way. And of course, it was the opposite gender. He ducked down and curled into a ball on the stairs, hiding his face in his knees. Already was his heart pounding violently and his face was as red as an apple. She wasn't even ten feet in front of him...what a weirdo. Moments later, his ears came alive when they heard the sound of heels pounding on the concrete stairs that he sat on. She was close. He began to shake in his shoes and blink wildly as he slowly raised his head. He turned his head oh so gradually and watched what she was doing. He noticed that her hair was soaked and her legs were stained with bits of dirt and grime. Isaiah couldn't get his thoughts together, knowing that such a girl had just passed by him. A girl. Of all people...a girl?! His head spun like a top as he continued to blink like a mad man. It was surprising that all of this was happening yet he doesn't get an erection from all of this. Erm, moving on. The girl seemed to be struggling at the door of the building, probably getting even more frustrated as she tried to open the evil door. He continued to watch her attempt at opening the door, wondering what he should do. The good deed thought finally hit his thick skull and asked his subconscious once he could get his thoughts on track, 'Should...should.......SHOULD I OPEN IT!?!??!' more liked screamed to his subconscious. His heart was about to explode as he drew in short breaths and panted as if he ran--no sprinted through a five mile race. The sweat came again from earlier as his insides began to boil up. The world around him seemed to grow dull in color as his stomach felt like something reached in and tied all of his organs in knots. He leaned forward, arms hugging his belly as he squinted his eyes shut. A drop of steam fell to the ground and as he slowly opened his eyes again. His subconscious was just as anxious as he was, rocking back and forth in his vast mind. In reality, it was such a simple task but of course he'd be overreacting. Besides, he had never, ever been two feet in front of a girl. Well, there was Reina but that was a different story. He could feel the time ticking away, something eating his flesh, the blood that ran through his veins boiling like lava. Suddenly, Isaiah shot up like a rocket and turned his body around. He was now facing the building as he balled up his fists with muscles so locked up that he was shaking. Isaiah knew that Sister Lisa would be proud of him for doing something so gentleman like that she'd send up a boat load of candy to his dorm once he called her about this. His foot slowly raised up and onto the step in front of him. He bit his lip hard that it almost pierced through the skin until he winced in pain. Another sweat drop began to form, ready to drop down the side of his face and onto the concrete. However, he wiped it away and moved his other foot. Then it went faster. Step by step he began to get closer to the girl until he was interrupted. Great. And it was the last step too. Just what he needed when he was about to save the girl from her struggles. He quickly reacted and put his hands in front of him, pushing against the concrete and flipping forward like an acrobat. He landed shakily on his two feet which caused him to wobble around, heading towards the door. The embarrassment and the fact that there was a girl added to his act when suddenly...BAM! Square into the door. He stumbled back and saw the girl's face, and froze up. His mind was in a completely other world as he stared at the door that he had just bumped into. But his expression. Oh gosh, what was he doing? He was just humiliating himself ten times more! His face was distorted so awkwardly that he looked like an angry old man who had just found out that his wife was a stripper. One eyebrow up and the other furrowed. His mouth open like an "O" shape and his shoulders up to his ears. Hands rolled into a ball but legs straight. Talk about weird. Immediately, he took a large step to the door and pulled it open with so much force that it bounced back, almost hitting her and him right in the face. Now he held it back, wide open with eyes tightly shut, telling her in his mind to hurry up.

- - - - - - - - - - •location; outside of the administration building• x •with; a girl in red heels• x •doing; trying to hold the door open• x •mood; awkward | hungry | nervous• x •crush; none• ✂- - -

User Image

Bashful Conversationalist

User Image
■■■■a v a r a e m o o r e■■■■
m o o d ; ; s u r p r i s e d | s t i l l f r u s t r a t e d
l o c a t i o n ; ; a d m i n i s t r a t i o n b u i l d i n g
c o m p a n y ; ; i s a i a h

Ava was still struggling with the door. God, why couldn't anything just go right for her today? She was still soaked, her teeth were chattering, the cabby had been incredibly rude, she felt like she could just use a nice bowl right about now. Eventually she just gave up on the door, pulling her hand away and instead kicking at the door with her incredibly expensive stiletto. At just about that time she turned around to ask the boy at the bottom of the steps for help - she had noticed him earlier, but was too stubborn to ask first - and he shot up like a gun, as if reading her mind, turning and stumbling up the steps.

He started out slow and extremely awkward, as if he had forgotten how to walk, and Ava got a puzzled expression on her face. She wondered if he was maybe strung out, but no, he didn't have the gaunt body or totally abysmal look of a junkie. Ava had seen that many times when Alexa had run out of the big H. The awkward boy picked up his pace a little bit, but as he reached the top step, he tripped. Ava expected him to fall on his face on the concrete, but he did a kind of roll and ended up slamming into the door instead. He stepped back and had a really pissed off look, but quickly recovered and slammed the door back for her, she was assuming, but she had to quickly jump back and almost fell down the steps so she could avoid getting hit by the door herself. In all the commotion, she ended up dropping a bag, but instead of quickly retrieving it, she looked closely at the boy. He looked extremely embarrassed, but she didn't know if he was hurt or not. He slammed into that door pretty hard.

"Hey, are you alright? You took that door on pretty hard, there, bud." Ava was still looking at the boy as she spoke, but she slowly walked down the few steps to retrieve her bag, hoping her supplies weren't soaked. She clambered back up the steps, a loud clack! with each step, and waited for his answer.

they say that love is forever...
your forever is all that i need

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

Going up to his dorm Spyk opened the door and stopped only a couple feet into the room. Looking around for a long moment his hands rested on his hips and he realized something amazing, "This is... boring...." He glanced around his plan room once more and confirmed once and for all no fun would be found alone in his room. Backing up he shut the door and continued to wander through the dorm area. There was nothing interesting anywhere and he had only spotted a handful of students so far.

Leaving the dormitory section of the school he wandered through some of the formal sections of the school. Slolwy he looked over portraits and sculptures, many different types of rich art hung about the school. As he walked he breezed right passed a massive hall whose walls were littered with portraits and picture, showing off the accomplishments of the school. Stopping suddenly in his tracks he backed up and stopped to turn and gaze in awe of the mere size of the hall. HE walked to the head of the hall where a huge portrait hung, larger than any other picture in the school, "Now now... Who would be so full of themselves that they would have a monstrousity like this hung up?"

Walking up to the frame he stuck out a finger and set the entire frame of centre. HE smirked and quickly hugged the bottom of the massive frame. It came off the wall with ease, getting the picture safely to the ground was another question as Spyk weaved about the hall for a moment while he caught his balance. Finally he wrestled it down to the ground. Looking over the picture once more he glanced about before another idea bubbled up.

Imagining a poof a smoke left behind, Spyk poofed from the scene for a moment, then reappeared before the painting with a set of paints an a paint brush. Immediately he set to work. In no time his master piece was finished. One more time Spyk wrestled the massive portrait back to its place on the wall. Looking about he mumbled to himself, "Not enough..." In true class clown fashion Spyk began speeding about the hall flipping every picture on every wall upside down in its spot.

Taking a step back, Spyk admired his handy work, Especially the fantastic altercations he made upon the portrait at the head of the hall. (<< Follow this linky)Chuckling he lit another smoke as his had burned away long ago. Then slowly wandered away hoping to find entertainment elsewhere now.

ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə

┈━═ AGE18GANGLone-wolfMOODI'm going Mission Impossible on this s**t...MAKE-BELIEVECar jacker═━┈

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

you
when will the
☪fantasy☄ end,
when will the
✝heaven∞ begin? ██

Out of no where popped up Reina who was obviously upset. He opened an eye and caught a glimpse of her face which caused him to let go of the door. All at once, it seemed as if nothing had happened, glad to see someone he knew. He heard the girl ask a question which made him tense up again but let it go since Reina was there to comfort him...more like tease him. The cherry stains were still brushed across his face as he completely shut out the other girl. Not because he was rude but because he was so...awkward, "Look who finally showed up. Late, as always." after greeting her he followed it up with a chuckle and tucked away his hands in his red jacket pockets. Then she began to scold him about the whole dorm situation and ramble on about being cooped up with some stranger and not her. He watched as she moved over to the wall, leaned against it, and folded her arms across her breast. Isaiah turned to face her and raised an eyebrow. "What? Why'd you leave it back home? Dumbass. You know it ain't easy to get this stuff especially since we're not back home anymore. Here, you owe me." how stupid he was. They were right in front of the administration building, in the wide open where everyone could see them, and there was a witness almost right next to them. But no, he reached into his shoe and took out a small packet of weed and tossed it to her. He sighed and stood there. Then he remembered that all of his luggage was at the bottom of the steps. 'Ah, I'll just leave it. Besides there isn't anything important...' the rain grew light again as he sniffled due to the cold air that made his nose freeze. The air pierced his cheeks with frostbite as he moved closer to Reina for body heat. That's when she noticed that he was still red. Great. He squinted his eyes at her then looked the opposite direction of the red heeled girl as he raised the back of his hand to his mouth to try and cover up even more embarrassment. He heard her sigh which meant that she thought he was so pathetic which Isaiah even knew. He couldn't even talk to a girl without doing something weird. But whatever, it was just in his nature. To escape the awkward moment, he hopped down the stairs to get his suitcase and duffle bag. He then looked across to the parking lot where students began to pile in at. His hand searched inside of his pocket for his phone to check the time. It was already 9 AM. 'Oh look, Reina replied.' his thumb conducted all the work as he read the message. 'Ha! That's the Reina I know!' he shut the screen off and slipped it back into his pocket to protect it from the falling drops of light water. Luckily there weren't any classes that day, just a freshman orientation. He took the bags back up to the two females and glared at Reina, as if to say "why the hell would you point that out, idiot!?" his eyes glanced at the girl which caused him to cringe and then shot a look back at the senior. He blinked twice and then told her telepathically (that's not even possible Isaiah) "what the hell do we do? We can't just leave .... her".

What an idiot.

- - - - - - - - - - •location; outside of the administration building• x •with; a girl in red heels & Reina• x •doing; standing around• x •mood; awkward | hungry | calm• x •crush; none• ✂- - -

User Image

Timid Friend

5,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
User Image
||LUCINDA WILDE||

Whereabouts-| School entrence |
With who-| No one |
Thoughts-| ' Look its still raining.....joy ' |

She wants to go home but nobody's home. That's where she lies broken inside

xxx
xxx
Luci had to go back to he dorm real quick to get a small flask, filled with "Happy Juice". As Luncinda rounded the corner of the hall she was wandering she noticed Mr. Pirate hat leaving after looking at a painting on the wall. Once she got closer she noticed why, he basically destroyed it.'So your name is Spyk, wow that sounds stalker-ish.'Luci pulled out her phone a snapped a photo of it, gotta keep the memories from the first day.

Luci found herself at the enterance of the school again. She looked outside a found that the rain had yet to let up. Luci looked down at her outfit and shrugged, mini skirt or not she was gonna walk around the outside of the school. Maybe find some more weirdos. As she was about to walk outside. A face appeared on the door, and it looked kind of squished. It was a boy that was trying to open the door but fail so bad he fall face first into it.

But the seemed to quickly recover so Lucinda didnt have to worry, even if she didnt know him. She opened the door and slipped pass him and the other girl that he was with. She didnt go to far because she headed for a tree to lean on. She pulled out the small flask and took a sip.

With no place to go no place to go. To dry her eyes broken inside

|| ooc: Ah this was just a random post to place Luci somewhere, >.< ||

User Image

REINA MARCHETTA

" Quote of the day: Bitches beware! "

Teens were stupid by nature.

They did things that got them into trouble, partaken in outrageous events that had all the potential in the world to ruin their future, and acted like badasses when, in truth, they really weren’t. A part of her labeled herself as one of those fools who would stroll down the street like she own the pavement beneath her feet. For all she knew, that s**t was hers and everyone around her would soon enough learn their place in a world where Reina Marchetta reigned supreme. But, then again, she was stupid in her own little way. She did forget her stash after all. “Tch, dumbass…” She scoffed, seeing a world renown dumbass in action handing her a packet of weed for all the world to see. Was he high? Did Isaiah completely skip out on her and took a few drags without her? What a selfish arse! But what could she do. Reina was late so maybe she deserved the reprimanding that Isaiah so bolded inflicting upon her. He was like a mother going on and on about things that went in one ear and out the other. She raised a pinky finger to her ear, digging into the darkened cavern in an exasperated manner before flicking an imaginary wad of earwax from her finger. “Yeah, yeah, whatever. As if I never paid you back for s**t in the past. If anything, you still owe me bail money that one time you got us locked up for being stupid.” But why talk about that? She didn’t need to remind him just how much the orphan owed her for the stupid things they got in trouble for. The past was the past and she wasn’t one to bring it up.

Besides, Mr. ‘I’m too afraid to talk to women’ met a new friend. Reina couldn’t pass up on this awkward moment even though, from the looks of it, the other girl’s entire physiognomy screamed out those two words she hated the most: Slut and Hoe. Reina darted her single eye between the two, her smile spreading across her face as she did so. Isaiah looked as if he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. He had that ‘bugged out’ look in his eyes practically telling her he hadn’t a single clue of what to do. Which was funny. It was always so damn hilarious seeing him struggle for the right words to say or, in this case, the lack thereof. “Hey there.” She finally spoke up with that usual façade that made her out to be a welcoming individual who was as approachable as a white rabbit. “Sorry about my friend here.” Of course, there was nothing to apologize for but she figured the other did something stupid before she had arrive, hence the apologetic look she adopted as Reina draped an arm across Isaiah’s shoulders and pulled him into one of those infamous ‘broski hugs’ with an added ‘noogi’ on the side. “Whenever you feel that awkwardness in the air it means that he thinks you’re the very definition of smoking hot.” Poor Isaiah. She really thought he would’ve learned by now not to call her a dumbass if he didn’t want to experience a kind of payback he surely won’t recover from. “Look at him.” He took his face like a mother would to a child and forcibly turned it in the other girl’s direction. “Isaiah here only blushes when he’s fantasizing about things…well…boys his age shouldn’t fantasize about in public.” Because to think, if someone could read his mind they’d be appalled by the kind of ‘non-existent’ filth that rummaged through his head. Oh the joys of teasing Isaiah.

It was just that fun.

But before the other could push her away or probably sink a fist into her face, Reina parted ways from him and took his skateboard in her possession. She mounted the board, the soles of her boots adhering to the rough surface that made standing and maneuvering upon it possible. “I’ll meet you at our usual spot.” Which was also known as the vast garden where shrubberies of all shapes and sizes made it possible to smoke without getting caught. “You should bring your new friend along with you. Y‘know, maybe you guys can talk along the way…get to know each other.” And from there, she skated off, doing an impressive kickflip over the small staircase and weaving her way through the oncoming crowd who did all that they could to make a path for her. Reina knew Isaiah was going to be super pissed for not only leaving him with a girl of all people, but for also ditching him with his skateboard that might as well be the extension of his legs. Oh well. Nothing she could do about it now. She was too busy riding through a weird hallway where everything just seemed so off. Painting were set upside down, the abnormality stretching throughout the corridor until he caught sight of a guy in the midst of hanging a ruined picture.

Coming to a complete stop a distance away, she retrieved her phone and began recording his every move until he finally walked away from the ‘picaso status’ of his masterpiece. She caught up with him thereafter, cutting him off from his path as Reina skidded to a halt right in front of the silver-headed teen. “Impressive work.” She commented, kicking her board so it balanced upright with a hand keeping it in place. “Never thought anyone would have the balls to vandalize the principal’s most precious artworks. I really do have to applaud you. That s**t cost a hell of a lot of money.” She smiled a tad bit, looking past him for a moment to admire his little joke before returning her gaze back to him. She reversed her steps a bit, looking him over before coming to a realization that this dude was the same size as her…give or take an inch in height. “Too bad you got caught though.” With a flip of her phone the HD quality of the video she had taken seconds ago displayed before him, every move he made and every turn of the head that occurred clearly identifying him as the perpetrator who had to be facing an expulsion with a stunt like this. “So a part of me is guessing you might not give a s**t about the consequences of your own actions...what with your name on it and all,“ But who really knew if this kid was simply a mastermind in the making. There was no proof he did it, even if his name was clearly scribbled on the portrait. He could claim some other dude painted it and put his name just to get back at him for something that would legitimately get him out of trouble. Who really knew. She just was running on a hunch. “Though, if that part of me is wrong and you do care about this, come and find me. We can work out a deal with each other.” She smiled, the click of her board echoing throughout the hall as she prepared to set off toward her next destination. But, before she went off on her merry way, she turned around and snatched the sweet cancerous stick from his lips and placed it between her own as she took a drag from it. "I seriously needed this." And, from there,she turned to leave.

O.O.C: s**t, I swear my post will get shorter OTL

Aundi Anxiety

potato thug

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items