User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh how I wish
For soothing rain
All I wish is to dream again

My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I'd give my everything

User Image

"I understand, Katra Kenyon said in a flat voice to the girl whom excused herself. She didn't really like the girl's tone, but Katra had learned to stop caring about people's tones. Her own family was cruel so why should other's be kind? The girl seemed so...much like her. "Just because you cannot comprehend something does not take away of its truthfulness. But if you do not feel that it is possible, then there is nothing I can do to take them from your thinking." She stepped aside as the girl took her leave. Turning her dull gold eyes, switched to the girl with the Scottish accent. Katra had taken several linguistics classes and as such (she actually knew several languages) she could easily recognize accents.

Katra moved towards the cupcakes and looked over at them. They were pretty and while her right hand remained behind her back, her left hand hovered above one of the pretty things. Her hand flinched back as she jerked upright and looked back at the other female. "I am sorry, but I have not introduced myself," she said, forgetting her manners. She naturally extended her right hand but winced at the pain of it and it fell limp to her side. So she extended her left hand. "I am Katra Kenyon, and thank you kindly for offering these treats. Contra to whatever belief your associative has about me being here, I am indeed famish and this is in fact closer to my dorm. That is what happens when one is new and easily lost. And hungry." Katra once again forgot that being formal as she was could be taken as cruel, and so she hadn't noticed it. She tilted her head and continued to hold her hand out to the girl.

Oh Crappity Crap::Yay! I've killed like seven birds with one stone today. erm abbi just so you know, katra is a sophmore, just new xD
Ahoy-Abbi

l m i m i - c h a n l
]

9,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

██ knocked ↘down round for round,
you
feelin' like you're shot down⇊ on the ground,
when will the
☪fantasy☄ end,
when will the
✝heaven∞ begin? ██

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
✂- - - - - - - - - - •seventeen• x •5' 5"• x •sleeping• x •eating• x •abnormal• x •skater• x •heterosexual• - - -

'Well someone's a shy one.'
                        He moved away from the mysterious teen and lingered near the exit, glancing at Ava and Spyk. The falling rain was still light but he wasn't that wet since the canopy above protected them. The air was still chilly, Isaiah wrapping his jacket around him harder which didn't help him get warmer one bit. The two goons who sat against the tree seemed to be soaked in their own worlds while the new guy was rather mute. He shrugged his shoulders and checked the time on his phone, "Damn four pm already!" they had been there for at least four hours, Isaiah's case being five. It didn't even feel the time had passed but they were all probably too involved in their smokes that they didn't even notice. By this time Isaiah's stomach was growling for food, anything really. The pitbull in his organs barked and growled, wanting something to eat. Besides that his head was also feeling a bit light. He decided to leave the trio to whatever they felt like doing and exited through the brush without saying a simple 'goodbye' to them. Once he was out, he scanned the area for any witnesses to their hideout--well actually, it didn't matter since three other people knew where it was. With a sigh and a shake of the head, his feet began to move his lanky body out of the greenery.

With each step he took, he felt like collapsing and eating the ground already. His stomach was completely empty and his head was high in the sky, floating around. The world around him seemed to disappear, the students, animals. Everything he saw except for the path ahead. All he wanted was something to eat. The weight of his bags also contributed to his pain as he slowly wobbled across the concrete. In reality however, he was completely fine and just overreacting. That's when he noticed something was missing. He had forgotten something. Isaiah stopped in his tracks, getting out of his misery stage. He looked around, the world coming back into focus but the hungry feeling staying there. Actually it got more vivid as he began to use his brain. He tried to think of what he left behind. His hands touched his head, checking if his beanie was still snug on it. Check. He checked his headphones around his neck--check. He even checked to see if he was still wearing pants which actually was a normal gesture since Reina could have pulled those things right off and he wouldn't even notice it. After finishing this self check-up procedure, everything was there. Bags, bat, pipe, weed, pants. Everything! He just couldn't figure out what he was missing. Although this bugged the hell outta him and he wanted to figure out what was gone, he continued on, searching out the cafeteria.

A few minutes rolled by when he finally reached the mini restaurant, eyes gleaming with happiness. The torture of the emptiness almost seemed to disappear as he literally jumped with joy. He was surprised that he actually found it in the first place. What seemed to be a long, treacherous journey had now ended for young Isaiah when in reality it was just a five minute walk. So he stopped going crazy and ran through the double doors of the building. The first thing he noticed was the delicious smells of all the cultures, meeting all in one place. Before he could even smell more, he ran into line, practically bumping someone out of there face and going nuts over the food that was displayed. It was pretty obvious that he couldn't contain his self. "Hey kid with the beanie, calm down." Isaiah's ears were totally oblivious to that sentence as his face looked like a child's on Christmas day. Unwrapping presents with glee and laughter. Yep that's what was inside of him right now. Golden brown orbs glanced from food to food, trying to figure out what he wanted to eat. He reached the stack of plates and utensils, snatching a set from it's place. Some students were disgusted with the way he was acting since he was known as a junior and shouldn't really be so excited over food. But the ones who really knew him (which was no one) would be used to his behavior. Upon reaching the foods, he began to calm himself down, trying to not to wreck his plate up. And off he went! Picking up a slice of pizza, salad, mound of rice. One of everything went onto his plate which was actually nasty since the dressing poured onto the meatballs and the salad leaves all over the plate. At the end of his montage, the plate was piled high with every food displayed, Isaiah happy with his creation. So he went on his merry way to a table that sat in the middle. Because his hands were full with his bat, bags and plate, he was forced to use his feet, almost spilling his oh so lovely dish in the process. Once comfortable in the seat, he instantly dug into his food. He didn't even care what went into his mouth as long as it was food it was fine. He just shoved every little thing into that mouth of his. Sauce dribbled down his chin, Isaiah using good manners for once and wiping it away with his napkin. The delectable eats made his taste buds want more with each bite and his stomach partying. It was so delicious even if the two foods didn't seem to go together. "Ahh." only ten minutes had passed by and he was already finished. "Welp, time for seconds!" students around him seemed to lose their appetite after watching him devour his food like a wild animal. Through all of this he didn't realize that he actually made a mess on the table. Dots of barbecue sauce, salad dressing, crumbs, and even a pepperoni. How did he manage to get a whole pepperoni on the table? The world may never know...

- - - - - - - - - - •location; cafeteria• x •with; Isaiah Yoshida• x •doing; eating boatloads• x •mood; munchies | hungry | excited• x •crush; none• ✂- - -
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Anonymously_urs
Aundi Anxiety
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS
xXxKrazy KookiexXx

Bashful Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Cᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ.

“Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇsʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴsʀᴇᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅɴᴅʜᴇɴsᴡᴇʀsʀᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ.-Dʀ. Sᴇᴜss

-User ImageShe smiled at his positive response. She saw him looking down at his ipod, scrolling through its contents, gripping her own in her small pocket. It was almost like holding a newborn baby. She noticed that he has liking for music, stringed ones for example. She smiled at him. "Guitar? Oh, I've been playing for as long as I could remember. From the day I was able to lift one I began to teach myself." She paused for a moment, looking down slightly. "It's almost like love at first sight, you know?" She said, looking back up at him, with a smirk. "What can I play?" She had to think for a moment, well she could play alot, but picking the right ones to say was a task in itself. Well, my specialty is the acoustic guitar, so I try not to go twords my favorite bands like Blink 182 etc. Normally I'd play Taylor Swift riffs, singing along to them, or translate whole songs into the guitar. Sometimes I just make a few up. I like to be creative, it helps build skill" She said looking down at her fingers. They wheren't the nicest of many, but to her they sure are a talented bunch. She brightened the smile a bit and gave a single to follow her footsteps. "Do you smoke" She looked back at him with a small hint of confusion in her face. "Oh heveans no! I try to stay as far away from drugs and alcohol as possible. I wouldn't want to risk loosing any of my guitar skills.. She paused slightly, almost saddened. "My guitar is all I have left" She finished before walking slowley, wondering if he would follow or not, she glanced back at him. User Image-

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:No ******** idea.
ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴡɪᴛʜ:Some dude I just bumped into
ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs:"Da fuq bruh?"

Oh! Oh! Condoms!::' Sorry for le late reply, school and drumline/band practice hit me unexpectedly. ^_^ '

User Image

zakura626

Doting Fairy

User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx........

__ Asher "Ash" Emerson
        xxxxxxxxxxxx e v e n . i f . i . c u r s e . w i t h . a l l . m y . b r e a t h . , . " . h o w . c r u e l . , . " o u r . f a t e . r e m a i n s . t h e . s a m e . .

Once he was done with the song, he lifted his hand off the keyboard and placed it on his lap. He could only hope that he had made no mistake. After all, it had been such a long time since he was able to play this only song he knew on the piano, he couldn't even tell whether he had made a mistake somewhere on (still) such a foreign instrument. But, looking at the large smile on Ryan's face, he decided to believe that he had made no mistake anywhere, until he was told otherwise. He laughed timidly as he beamed with happiness, when the other had complimented him.

"T-Thank you..." He fidgeted a little, as he spoke again. "R-Really?" He let out a sheepish laugh, averting his eyes for a second, before looking back at the brunette again. "I took a long time to l-learn this s-song too..." It was true and not true at the same time. He wouldn't really say he took as long as Sam did, since all he really took to learn the song was one day at the most. Of course, with the help of his dear sister. But it was possible that they were trying to learn different songs, and that Sam was learning a song much, much harder than the song that Asher had learned.

The blonde smiled when Ryan placed his own hands on the keyboard, after cracking them. While he was thinking about possibly what song to play, Asher couldn't help but let out a little girlish giggle at his expression. Then, he just sat there and listened to the song the other played, his body swaying slightly to the rhythm. Oh, how he had wished he was able to play like that.

Once Ryan was done playing the song he was, Asher decided to propose a request. "C-Can you teach me t-that song?" His face was full of determination, then all the determination seemed to have faded for a second. "B-But it's okay... If you d-don't want to..."

ooc: O: i didn't have piano lessons. man, i didn't even have a piano.
                                                      it's all because of my school's music program that i know only a little piano x w x

N I C K N A M E S: Ashe/Ash, Emmi, Ashley.
                                                      A G E: Sixteen
                                                      B I R T H D A Y: November 9th
                                                      G R A D E: Sophomore
                                                      S E X U A L I T Y: Homosexual
                                                      D O R M: CC2
                                                      E T H N I C I T I E S: Half French, half English
                                                      H E I G H T / W E I G H T: 5' 8" / 130lb
                                                      H A I R / E Y E . C O L O R: Blonde
                                                      C L A S S E S:
                                                      • Poetry
                                                      • Environmental Science
                                                      • World History
                                                      • Algebra 1
                                                      • Ceramics
                                                      • Photography

ああ どうして、君が?
                                                      ah, why are you?
                                                      どうして、僕が?
                                                      and, why am i "me"?
                                                      おおかみと赤ずきん、なんだ
                                                      why are we the wolf and little red-riding hood

Ultra Rainboww

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R Y A N User Image D U Q U O I Z User Image
✿ ▇▇▇▇ ✿

"Oh? Well, if you want to learn it, we'll have to practice lots!" Ryan smiled at the idea. He'd be able to spend more time with Asher this way, and they'd be able to speak more often than they probably would. The determined look in the boy's eyes made Ryan grin wider. This look slipped away, as the cowardly follow-up escaped Asher's mouth. "Of course it's okay! I'd love to!" Over-excited, Ryan grabbed the blonde's hands, holding them in his. The fingers he had just grabbed felt soft, much like the frilled dress his mother wore often for his father in South Africa. He pulled the hands close, putting his face in Asher's. "These will be pianist hands when I'm done with them!" His eyes burned with a flaming passion. Ryan absolutely loved the thought of spending more time with Asher; unlike most people Ryan had met through his life, Asher seemed almost untainted and pure. This was such a rarity in the world Ryan grew up in, so he held onto the possibility of friendship for dear life. The curiousity killed him, and he was dedicated to learning more about the blonde in front of him and becoming friends with said male. Realizing he was still holding onto the boy's hands, Ryan recoiled with a small gasp and apologetically tipped his head downward. "Sorry, I got a little excited. I've never really met someone interested in learning to play that song," He laughed slightly, looking back to the keyboard. The white keys reflected the weak light above, giving itself almost an outer glow. "I might have to teach some easier songs first, though, just so you know the keys and flow of the songs..." Ryan lost himself deep in thought about it. This would take a lot of work, he knew, but it would be worth it to finally have someone else to play that song with.

User Image
With: Asher
Where: Room A4
OOC: I used to have a piano when I was in third grade. My sister and I had lessons in school and outside of it, but when we moved houses we didn't want to bring the piano :c

Mewkshake

Wheezing Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
e ι c н ι т a n a ĸ a
▂▂

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

By the time he walked back, Chieri was done puking out the gummy bears. There was also a moment where she kicked the garbage can, hurting her foot in the process. Hilarious but what a waste of gummy bears! At least he found out one thing: she didn’t like red gummies either.~ The first few sputters that came from Chieri was what he expected. She was pissed and he wanted her to be. Taking the bat off his shoulder, he placed the head of it on the floor. To keep it from falling, his left elbow was placed on top of the handle to balance while the top of his clenched hand pressed underneath his chin so that it could rest on something. He was taller than the average bat and so he ended up leaning forward while watching his new amused friend. “Really? I thought it was really nice though. The flavor of red, the moistness of those gummies clumped together in my warm pocket. Plus, those lint-filled pockets, you know. Mhmm, tasty.” There was enthusiasm mixed with sarcasm in his tone. After that, he let out a friendly chuckle. If only Chieri saw the look on her face. She had probably seen that feverish glint pass through his eyes before she was forced to taste the nasty flavor of red. In all, it was a good revenge. She probably didn’t deserve too much of it but most people didn’t. That’s what made it fun!

Glancing back to Chieri again, the smaller female gave him that same skin crawling stare. He wondered if she did that on purpose and why was he was so bothered by it? Maybe because he had no idea what she was thinking. Her voice interrupted him suddenly. Both his eye brows rose slightly higher than usual. “You're so weird Eichi! But whatever, 'I guess that's what I like about you.' hehe." Pause. Eichi lifted his fingers up to her face, flicking the top of her forehead with no remorse and then dropping his hands to his sides. He then looked to the side with a solemn expression as he balanced the top of his body on a bat. “And I thought I was cheesy.” The serious expression then turned into a small smile. It was nice to hear that people liked him. After the incident, Eichi remembered being scared to be close to people because he was afraid of losing them again. Now, it was easier for him but he did hold his distance at times. The weight of the bat suddenly disappeared from underneath him as Chieri reached out and took it from him. Eichi felt his body falling forward but caught himself just before his face kissed the ground.

He looked up to see Chieri staring down at him at what she thought was an innocent smile. Then the comment about learning how to swing just to learn how to hit someone processed as let me hit you Eichi. Scoffing, Eichi straightened up and snatched the bat from her. Giving her the ‘don’t get any idea’s’ look. “Yeah, maybe later. When I’m wearing extra protective gear.” Her elbow was pretty strong he had to admit. So letting Chieri carry a bat caused him to shudder. Bad idea. Bad idea all over. The sound of flapping wings and running came from his left ear. He turned to the side to see a guy around his age running straight towards him. “Oof!” In the next moment, his life flashed before his eyes. He could hear Chieri screaming at him to watch out but it was too late for both of them. The sound of bodies colliding came together with the piercing pain on parts of flesh. His body flew towards the ground and he landed on the wet grass with a groan. A few feet away from him, he heard another groan. Sitting up and clutching his sides, Eichi’s slowly opened his eyes to see a now-cap less student on the ground getting up from the floor, attacking a small bird, and then wrestling it on the damp grass. When he finally took a hold of the bird, he started yelling at it first in English and then in Italian. And did he hear that right? Gummy worms?

Chieri appeared on his side next. The comment about falling on his a** caused him to flick her in the forehead again. “No, need.” He replied waving her off. Eichi slowly stood up again, wrapping his arms around his aching sides. He was a bit pissed though. Not because of the accident but because the dude who crashed into him was playing with his bird! Well first abusing the bird and then shouting at it. What about him? Eichi inched his way towards the cap that was a few rulers away from where the bird boy sat. He could also hear the sound of Chieri’s giggle. This girl really knew how to laugh at everything. Hyenas. He reminded her of hyenas. When he got near the hat, he wasn’t noticed again so Eichi shook his head in anger. “Hey, how about saying sorry?! Didn’t you see me?” Eichi didn’t think it would be enough to catch the guy’s attention so the next action Eichi took was to soccer kick the snapback several feet away from where they were.

“Hehe.” Eichi chuckled crossing his arms while he watched the hat fly through the wet air and then landing in a pile of thick wet mud. Eichi was satisfied with himself until that last part happened. Eichi’s expression froze at mud covered hat. That wasn’t supposed to happen. That guy probably paid for that hat and everything! Coughing, Eichi reached into his pocket, pulling out some of the red gummy bears that didn’t make it to Chieri’s mouth. Crouching down to his level, Eichi held it out in front of the male, not even daring to look him in the face. “My name's Eichi. I got some extra gummies. Take it.” He stated while desperately trying to change the subject.

OOC: Hope this sounds like Eichi *unsure*

Madam Exorcist
                                                          angeleyes_200

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User Image

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

------» xxA N A S T A S I A xC L A R K E

E v e r yx p a t h x h a s x a x p u d d l exxE v e r yx p a t h x h a s x a x p u d d l exxE v e r yx p a t h x h a s x a x p u d d l e

xxxxxAnastasia had glanced over at Mei when mentioned, or suggested, to just wrap up the sweets and place them into the fridge to keep them nice and moist. It wasn't a bad idea, but she didn't want to just leave the sweets in here for the rest of the day till tomorrow. It would kind of be a waste with these sitting in here, taunting her to eat them or even give them out. "True.." She sotly replied, glancing down at the cooling cupcakes and cookies, and the chilled minty white chocolate; all hand made from that morning till now. Spacing out for a while, she simply ignored the conversation the President and the new girl had till her name was mentioned in the conversation. Her emerald eyes dialated a moment before catching herself of taking her name being spoke harshly. Turning her head towards the two, she watched as Mei had rinsed off the plate she was given and glanced over at her, listening to the instructions she was given. "Will do," She reassured her with a gentle smile, placing the cookie she had in her hand back onto the plate filled with cookies like itself. Slightly waving her hand to Mei as a 'See you later' gesture, her hand went limp as she heard something else being spoken. A grin plastered onto the red heads face, once again greatly joyed by the compliment of her baking. "Thank - you. I will continue practicing to get better," Waving a bit once more, she kept the grin on her face even when Mei left.

Feeling a pair of eyes on her, Anastasia turned her gaze away from the door and towards the white haired female as she moved towards the cupcakes she had cooling. That's when it hit her. She forgotten to give Mei a cupcak. Mentally panicking, the female that was near her now spoke, apologizing about not introducing herself. Not noticing her switcing hands to shake with her introduction, Anastasia took a hold of her left hand with a gentle, firm grip. "Ah, not at all. I have plenty to give out," She told her with a small chuckle escaping past her lips as she released the girl's hand. She was actually a bit surprised how the girl was being so formal. It was kind of.. Different from people she had met over the years she's been here. "I'm Anastasia Clarke, a junior. I suppose since your new here, you possibly don't know much on where things are?" She said as she walked a little over towards the cupcakes and the icing pack the President, or Mei, prepared for her.

Leaning forward and hovering over the cupcakes, she began to slowly squeeze the icing on top in a patiently slow manner. Her posture was graceful as she moved the plate to get the rest of the cupcakes, even when she was repositioning the bag in her hands. Going over each one, she made a circular motion to get the sweet toping to curve. Standing up stright she stopped at the last one and slightly streched her arms to get them less tense. "I'll prepare you small plate," She told Katra with a small smile as she settled the icingbag down and crouched down to a cabinet, reaching inside to get a plate. When standing back up, she held a paper plate and began to place two of both the minty white chocolate and sugar cookies, then lastly placed the bare cupcake neatly onto the plate. Leaning forward, she took a hold of the icing bag and began to place the icing on top slowly. Once doing that, she slide the plate near Katra to get a hold of and began to search for a large platter for the cupcakes, cookies, and the chocolate instead of having them all on three different plates for her to hold. When finding a large enough plate for the sweets, she began to place them on gentle so they wouldn't break. "I hope you like the sweets. If the culinary President liked them, then they should be good, right?" She said with a smile as she glanced over at Katra before standing straight once more after getting all the pastry and candy onto the platter. Now all she had to do was clean, lock up, and be done here.

#B1394C SPEECH

O O C || FINALLY I GOT THIS UP! e ne

Ahoy-Abbi

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Doting Fairy

User Image

__ Asher "Ash" Emerson
        xxxxxxxxxxxx e v e n . i f . i . c u r s e . w i t h . a l l . m y . b r e a t h . , . " . h o w . c r u e l . , . " o u r . f a t e . r e m a i n s . t h e . s a m e . .

He smiled. Asher worried not about practice, since it'll all be worth it. His face brightened up, again, when Ryan agreed. He was a little startled though, when the other had suddenly grabbed his pale hands. It was unexpected. And, of course, it was a little more than awkward for the blonde, considering that he was attracted to the same gender. He froze up and simply stared, blinking a few times, when the other put his face in Asher's. He averted his eyes, trying to free his hands, but his attempts were in vain. Ryan barely noticed, and continued to sparkle in happiness, holding onto the blonde's hands tightly with no sign of letting go soon. "R-Ryan..?" He uttered almost in a whisper, his lips curled a little to form a small smile. Asher retracted his hands and looked away, resting his hands on his lap again. The male sneaked a glance at his hands, and quickly looked away with a faint hue of pink on his face.

He felt a little awkward, now, and a little embarrassed too.

"I-I-I-It's a-a-alright…" His nervous stuttering came back to haunt him again, although he hadn't been stuttering as much earlier. "I-I don't m-mind…" He reassured the brunette. The more songs he knew, the better, in fact. He would owe it all to Ryan, when he becomes just as good a pianist as his sister. He knows that he wouldn't be able to become a "professional" or anything. He was just sated, knowing that he could actually play a melody on the piano. Asher smiled and finally looked back at Ryan, although his eyes often swayed away from the other whenever their eyes met. "S-So!" He paused. "Uh… W-What song are we l-learning?"

ooc: oh noooooooo! you guys ditched the piano! DX

C L A S S E S:
                                                      • Poetry
                                                      • Environmental Science
                                                      • World History
                                                      • Algebra 1
                                                      • Ceramics
                                                      • Photography

ああ どうして、君が?
                                                      ah, why are you?
                                                      どうして、僕が?
                                                      and, why am i "me"?
                                                      おおかみと赤ずきん、なんだ

Ultra Rainboww

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R Y A N User Image D U Q U O I Z User Image
✿ ▇▇▇▇ ✿

Ryan noted in his mind how Asher's face got flushed and turned away when he held the blonde's hands. The light shade of pink highlighted his facial features, making his face all-the-more pleasing to look at. Ryan found himself staring for a moment and the side of Asher's head, feeling slight heat enter his own face. When Asher began to talk, Ryan snapped from his trance. "Eh? Oh, right. Hm..." He had to look away from Asher; as odd as it sounded, the pale boy was too much a distraction for him to think back to his first piano lessons. What song had he learned first? The memory came back to him rather easily, and Ryan returned his eyes to Asher. "Well, I think I might know a few good songs from my first few lessons..." His eyes returned to the keys for a moment, but he then stood up and went to his bag. He pulled out a sheet of paper, masking tape, and a pen, returning to his seat. The paper rested flat against the table, and Ryan hastily labeled two scales with letters, then put a series of music notes on them. He wrote letters at the top, reading "Swan Lake". He pulled off small pieces of tape, labeling each with a letter A-G in pen, and placed them on the white keys.
"We'll start with this. It's pretty easy, I guess... Sorry, I really don't know very many simple songs," He laughed nervously. He should have really thought this through, but Ryan told himself that it would be totally worth it. He grabbed hold of Asher's hands again, gently this time, and rested his fingers on the proper keys. "I wrote the letters on the keys and the paper, so you'd be able to see which one to press. I'll turn on the metronome, too, so you'll know when to press the keys," Ryan reached across the keyboard, pressing a few buttons. A small tic came from the speakers, and another followed suit in the same increment as the one prior. He then turned his attention to the actual paper. "The top is your right hand, and the bottom is your left. If you want, you can start by playing with only one since that's a bit easier. This is a note you hold for 4 beats... And this you rest on, so you don't press anything. The black rectangles are rests, too, but they're 4 beats.... Oh! On this, you need to hold for 3 beats..." Ryan finger followed what he was talking about. He hoped he wasn't being too fast; he halted for a moment, returning his hands to his lap.

User Image
OOC: I've regretted the decision ever since. I might pick up piano again, if my parents will let me. I plan on asking tonight smile I have a few instrument playing friends, so maybe we'll all get to play together! 3nodding

Mewkshake

Beloved Dabbler

User Image
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
м α т т н є ω . м α я ¢ є ℓ ℓ υ ѕ . ℓ є α ℓ
“We can only go up from here~ Can only get better.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It didn't take long before the little wrestling match between Matthew and Keaton halted to a frozen stop. They would have kept going, if it weren't for the voices directed at them. Strangers voices. People. They were watching.

“That was soooome entrance of yours 'bird boy'! I hope you and the bird are okay?"
                                    “Hey, how about saying sorry?! Didn’t you see me?”

Even though the capturing of his attention was slightly delayed, Matt eventually stopped. Still trying to catch his breath from the previous sprint race, he lay there on the damp grass, back-flat with Keaton's little zygodactylie feet to keep him from flying away a second round. Between long exhales and sighs, he mumbbled some more of one of his fluent foreign languages. "Lo ti odio impazzendo, uccello. Perché .. perché .. Oh Dio, sono così stanco. vaffanculo, Keaton." It may have seemed a bit odd to the other two who were completely clueless of the situation behind the entrance, but Matt didn't bother to explain. They were just two students among others, he highly doubted to be seeing them again with odds against the flooding population elsewhere. Given that his start was rough with these first two, his chances of finding friends at the new school seemed low. The girl probably thought he was a freak for having a bird in the first place, the boy already spewing fits of anger due to the lack of an apology. Was an apology coming? Maybe, but not yet. Especially since the guy had just kicked at his snapback. "Hey!" Matt sat up quickly to find where his red and black cap had gone flying too. He was afraid he's have to go running again to chase that as well, but his fears were exceeded when it landed in a fresh puddle of mud.

Eyes like daggers, they darted and aimed towards the male responsible. Matt watched intently as the other's face shifted from a smug look to more shocked and apologetic one. Honestly, Matthew hadn't a clue on how to react, given that they were about even now that they'd taken on each other's toll. An eye for an eye, as some say. Although Matt had silently forgiven the guy, Eichi, the offering of gummies caught the eye of both Matt and the bird in his hand. A small c**k of the left eyebrow was all indication Matt gave before taking a few and popping them into his mouth. He was almost caught off guard when Keaton attempted to catch some of his own, gummy bears being his favorite snack. "Op op op! No, none for you. Bad bird." Matthew scolded before taking the rest of the red bears. Why they were red and only red, he didn't know, nor did he care much. All he wondered was why the other guy didn't eat them instead. Only then did he stop chewing and turn a pale shade of green. "... What did you do to them." Matt asked getting up, coughing and spitting out the couple of half-eaten gummy bears from his mouth and behind a bush beside them. He could taste the rotten lint and fuzzies from Eichi's pants pocket, automatically regretting finding them delicious.

Unable to continue at the gummy bears, Matthew released Keaton from his hold, only to have the colorful bird flutter onto his shoulder where he was fed the remaining snack. Matthew could never stay mad at Keaton, and the only other thing he could do with the little bears was chuck them at the guy who got his hat dirty. "Matt." He introduced himself, "It's actually Matthew Marcellus Leal, but call em what you wanna. Except, 'bird boy'.~" He glanced over at the feminine character with pale pink hair, giving her a little knowing smile. As for the boy... "Well, thanks for the gummies. I guess we're even now, huh? I crash into you, my hat gets some mud pie, we're good?" Then there was the gift of the gummy bears. Matt still owed him. "But.. uh.. Sorry anyways." His smile turned awkward, sheepish, now crooked and one side higher than the other. It was a real bummer for his hat though..

As if by reflex, a free fist was sent flying to the sliver-haired fellow's shoulder. "You still got my hat dirty." Matt tossed in for an excuse, walking past Eichi to fetch his hat. It wasn't an intentionally hard hit, but more light a bro-fist to the arm. It didn't seem exactly fair for Eichi to take a punch, but it felt fair for Matt. Now his smirk was back, the relaxed, 'got ya' curvature that most people wore after a gift or some sort satisfaction. Picking up his hat, he frowned. It was so.. brown! Wet, gross.. covered in both water and splashes of liquid dirt. "Eeughhh.." Matt sounded, disgusted, dropping his hat back in the mud. It was wet. That wasn't going anywhere near his head. Ugh.. water. His eyes dulled with disappointment. He quite liked that hat.. until now. Leaving it for dead, he returned back to Eichi. And then, another fist-bump to the other arm. "It's wet." The mud wasn't much of a problem anymore. Water equals no no, in Matt's eyes.

Flicking his brown eyes to the girl, his brows knit. He walked over to her, head tilted. She was short lassie, but it was rather interesting. Were all girls this short? With both boys about 6 feet, more or less, she seemed like a child in comparison. His smile came back, but vanished once he felt another weight lifted from his shoulder. Without warning, Keaton was in the air again, but landed back down onto Chieri's head. Ouch.. "Keaton!" Matt hissed, hair standing like a startled cat's. He wasn't supposed to do that! The parakeet's claws were probably digging into her scalp and Matt knew how much that hurt. He didn't want to rip the bird out though, Chier's hair in danger of a ruining. Trying to find a way out of this situation, he couldn't. Laughing nervously, Maat rubbed his neck. "Oh.. uh.. I guess you haven't met Keaton yet. He's.. my pet parakeet.."

User Image User Image User Image User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
¢ σ м ρ α η у :Eichi, Chieri
ℓ σ ¢ α т ι σ η : Fields..ish. I think?
ι η ѕ ι g н т : Hey, um. Thanks?
α в σ υ т . м є : Male, Outfit: //Nerdd.
Italian / Portuguese / Japanese
5' 9 " / 138 lbs. / Freshie / 14

σ σ ¢ :
~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User ImageUser Image
                    i can look ⇣nto your futurexxxxxxxxxxYOUR NERVES GATHER WITH THE ALTITUDE
                    ʟöcαтɪöɴ fountainxxxxxxωɪтʜ Demonia De Lucaxxxxxxωεαʀɪɴɢ left picture
                    EXHALE THE STRESS SO YOU DON'T COME UNGLUEDxxxxxxi can change it `rund some, too »»

'Who's she? Who's she?! She-- Jervis tightened his grip on the book being held firmly against the side of his chest. This girl was an odd one, he could tell already, from a' mile away. Just what on earth did he let himself fall into? and what exactly were her intentions? Though it may not have seemed like it, Jervis was observing this girl very closely. Like he does with any other being, he'll observe you, 'see what's the hu-bub' And what you're all about, so he can of course use his keen instinct for future reference that he may find dire to any sort of situation. Jervis wasn't stupid nor was he easily fooled around with, however he would make it seem as if he was just to catch people off-guard. It was a trait he's developed in the military background he happened to be raised in, that even though your friends with this person now you can easily be enemies later. Jervis kept his light grasp onto her tender hands till finally she wiggled her tender fingers away from it. She had remarked on how lovely his name was, which honestly didn't make him feel any less enlightened. "Thank you, Demonia; you've got a lovely name too." He accepted her kind words, also throwing them back towards her. She did have an interesting name after all, he couldn't see why she liked his so much. It's so bland.

Maybe she isn't too bad right? Eh? perhaps, maybe-- Wrong. Jervis's eyes became widened as he felt her soft fingertips linger onto his silk skin. Touching his chin even making him look upward toward the girl, he almost felt like hissing. However this was something he's gotten used to over the years, though he doesn't like to admit it-- His genes happened to be, well, pristine. Girls love him, even men do; and it's quite annoying. So people being touchy on his part was just old news even if he never found himself getting used to it, the male's eyes trailed downward and a sigh huffed through his nostrils. He didn't want to look at her while being belittled so easily by such gal, she was pretty; sure but-- that never really managed to be of any loophole when it came to Jervis. It honestly didn't matter who he was talking to, he treated everyone just about the same. But, this girl was different. She was being so open toward him and just, weird. So that made him feel a little less out of place, I guess. Jervis snapped his head away from the girl with the whip of his jet black hair, and out of her grasp. Having his eyes trail back onto Demonia. Making faint awkward chuckles as he did so, hopefully she didn't find him to be too stingy. He didn't like having such label bestowed upon thy, just because of his actions. "That's..silly, I'm nothing model material I don't see why you even.." His words slurred and his accent quivered, trying to search for some sort of lame excuse to why he isn't what he appears. "m-Muse!?"

Jervis took a few moments to revamp his posture, he was always all over the place when it came to meeting new people. Especially when they sort of popped out of nowhere, with some odd introduction. Like screaming saying 'don't move.' Yikes, that isn't the greatest of ways to get his attention but, hell' it worked. He eyed the girl putting on his polite, sort of hesitant smile puckered across those pale sunburst lips. "Now that's quite profound of you to say, do you actually mean that?." He ignored the part where she had called him an 'angel face.' Honestly who'd like to reply to that other then some lover? Jervis opened up his book and began flipping throughout the pages, and lightly gritting his teeth. 'Dammit, iv lost my page..' mentally he remarked, he's been reading the book since just last week. Honestly though, it was just an excuse to look away from the girl and to make it seem like he's got other things to do. When he knows damn well that there isn't anything this s**t-hole school has to offer for him. Oh, besides one thing. Jervis again averted his gaze toward Demonia. " 'in any clubs? What classes do you have? maybe we are in some together..Who knows" Jervis closed the book and set it down the ledge of the water fountain. It's beauty still managing to put him over on some sort of spell. His heart began to race once again with each step he took towards the magnificent water! It's quite odd, I know-- That Jervis gets so excited to things as measly as putting his fingers through splendorous water.

There was a reason to why he acted as such, of course, and this was because his parents never allowed him to do anything like 'touching water from the graceful fountain.'. In his parents eyes, that was just childish. And what parents would like to know that their child is intrigued so easily by the touching of falling water? This honestly angered them, making Jervis who he is today. Well disciplined, always on task-- never time for games or fun, or friends. In fact he couldn't quite recall the last time he's ever even had a friend over! Or a friend, a good friend.. In that matter. Jervis was too busy being the perfect child, and kids his age tend to hate that about him. This year however, he found that things should change. That he should be leading his own life and not his parents. That this year, things will change. For his own sake he was going to do what he pleased starting at this brand new school, and in this brand new school year. Perhaps he could make a few friends, I mean- Demonia seems that she wont be leaving him alone anytime soon. So this is perfect. Jervis let his heart race and race, and with each beat it told him to 'Touch' And he did just that. His frail fingertips jolted for a second, being hypnotized by the scene. His hands finally meeting and creating a break between his touch and the water flowing out from underneath. A genuine smile caressed over his face, and a few chuckles from the water tickling his skin. Even the book was getting a few drops fallen upon it, and he didn't have a care in the world. His parents weren't here to meteor him, and hopefully the whole schizophrenia thing wouldn't get out around the school grounds. It wasn't long before he found the both of his hands playing with the water like some child. With the thoughts of 'I'm a waterbender..' going through his mind.

━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━somewhere there`s a HAPPY AFFAIR -- the ghost of a good mood━━━━━

i'll look DEEP into: your heart & soul
                              ( YOU DO HAVE A SOUL, DON'TCHA? )
                              make your wildest dreams come true !

Sweetly Despaired

[[ooc: IM REALLY FREAKING SORRY I FORGOT I HAD TO REPLY TO THIS POST OMFG/SOBSOB I hope this post is good for you </3 im truly sorry]]

peachkuma's Wife

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[☾ℌḯεґї ℳїкαᾔ ]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ℓσ¢αтιση: the fields User Image | 15 | ƒяєѕнмαη User Image | 5' 2" | 110ℓв User Image

User Image

Ahhh...This guy had the weirdest brain. Chieri watched as her newly made friend; Eichi kicked the male’s poor hat into the mud. She started cringing a bit as she watched the mud splatter on the red and black hat. Hope that wasn't expensive. She heard Bird Boy say something along the lines of hey! And watched the glare that was sent from him to Eichi. She looked up at Eichi, about to say something to the grey haired fool until his satisfied look died down into horror. “ah..” He didn't think that through did he? She watched as he reached in his pockets and pulled out the red gummy bears of horror. Remembering what he had told her before. The flavor of red, the moistness of those gummies clumped together in my warm pocket. Plus, those lint-filled pockets, you know. Mhmm, tasty.” She brought her hand to her mouth, wanting to throw up just remembering it. Looking over, she noticed Eichi crouched down to Bird Boy's level, handing him the gummies. What is he-!? “No- wait! Bird boy! Don’t eat-!” Too late for him. He had already eaten the gummy bears and she had to look away, not wanting to see the end result. Opening one eye, she could see him spitting them out from a bush behind. Was that what she looked like earlier? She laughed a bit, it was funny kinda but that wasn't something to laugh about! She looked at Eichi, “Eichi! You knew those were bad. Look what you did to the poor guy. She remarked, thinking that he just made it worse by kicking his hat in mud AND giving him poisonous gummy bears. At least the bird didn't eat any of it well, until Bird Boy had decided to fee the rest of the bears to it.

She watched as the bird sat on Bird Boy's shoulder, which made her tilt her head. That was interesting. He introduced himself, Matthew Marcellus Leal or just Matt. What a long name. He glanced over at her, giving her a smile while telling them they could call him whatever except 'Bird Boy'. It made her laugh a bit, giving him an apologetic smile. The name already stuck to her honestly, but she'd tried to go with just 'Matt', maybe. Placing her hands behind her back, she watched as Matt interacted with Eichi. She actually wanted to scoff at the getting even part. Eichi's ways of getting even were really scary, especially since the next moment he acted as if nothing happened. Recalling the earlier scene with him herself. A shudder went up her back as she remembered the taste of the gummies in her mouth once more. Note to self: Never take food from Eichi. She laughed a bit as Matt threw some sort of friendly punch to Eichi, twice. He should of just did a full on punch. Though, The two could be friends. They were both weird, it matched. She cringed at the site of his hat. “Oh gross." Her tone was almost the same as Matt's reaction to it. “Ah...are you sure about that?." She pointed to the hat he left in the mud. Guess he didn't want it anymore.

That was when she noticed him look at her, which made her stiffen a bit. Why? She wasn't even sure. He walked over to her, his head tilted. “ahhh. Hi there. I'm Chieri. Sounds like Cherry. " She smiled lightly, but honestly she was alarmed by how tall the fellow was. He was a bit shorter then Eichi probably but he still loomed over her. Her head still had to arch back just to look at him. She backed up a bit before an irritated look came across her face, the same one when she was thinking of Eichi's size. It's not her fault she was short. These guys were just too tall! What the hell did they eat when they were little? She clenched her fist a bit, wanting to punch this guy in the gut was well. Though, thankfully that feeling went away when he smiled, that same one he gave her from before. This took her aback, “What is it-?". Plop. Before she knew it, She felt something land on her head. What? Ow. that hurt. What the heck is on my head!? She heard Matt yell out a name, but she was so concentrated to what just happened she couldn't exactly hear anything.

Her eyes widened as she realized what just happened fully. A bird. Was on. Her. Head. “EEK! My hair is not a birds nest Mr. Birdie! I know I'm short and my hair isn't cute but-but! You don't need to make it worse for me! " She whined waving her arms for a second, while insulting herself. Actually, she was sort of flailing around for a bit, spinning around, running around Matt trying to get the bird off. It only just did more damage, feeling the grip on the bird even more. She cried a bit, a few tears falling, but not because of the fact it hurt. She was just worried about her hair. Her hair was short enough; she didn't want a bald spot now! Was this karma for laughing her a** off at Eichi too much? Probably. She turned to the gray haired male; she knew she looked like an idiot now. A short girl with a bird on her head, running around with her arms in the air? That was a funny site to see, just thinking about it herself. “Eichiiiii- What do I do?" She wasn't even sure why she asked him that, but since the other looked so unsure of what to do, he seemed to be the best choice left. She stood still lifting her eyes up to try and look at bird on her head, which was stupid because the bird was on her head. It was hard to see things on top of your head. She placed both hands on her head, near the bird’s body. “Uwahhh, Mr.Birdie, this is not comfortable!"

This always happened. Her experience with animals that is…She never told anyone, nor would she have admitted it, but she always had some problem with animals. She attracted them, in a bad way most of the time. Like that time when she was 5 and was chased by ducks, or when that flock of geese kept following her, or those cats that begged her to give them her half eaten sandwich. That was probably why that cat came with her that day with Eichi, and probably why this bird was on her head. She turned to look as Matt nervously laughed and decided that this was the right time to introduce his bird. Keaton, who was his.... pet parakeet!? She never really met anyone who would walk around with a bird. It was...interesting. But still, what bad luck, a baseball bat hits her, and now she's stuck with a bird on her head. A slight glare was sent towards Eichi and Matt. They were bringers of bad luck it seemed. She wanted to yank the bird off, but that might hurt, badly. Bald spot here we go. She took a deep breath, walking closer to Matt, lightly tugging his sleeve and looking slightly downward so the bird on her head could see it's owner. “Bird b- I mean. Matt right? It's cute that you have a bird as a pet but can you can you please get him off? It doesn't matter if it hurts, since it already does! " She remarked, glancing up at the brown haired male with a slight pout. “Come on Keaton go back to your owner. Or at least fly to Eichi's head instead of mines!"

OOC:
urk, hope this sounds like Chieri/is alright. //brain dead//
It's like 4AM XD. Mistakes galore~ *3*

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Goro Domo

angel_eyes200

Doting Fairy

User Image

__ Asher "Ash" Emerson

Asher watched the other stand up and walk over to his bag, get a couple things, and come right back. The blonde teen watched curiously as Ryan wrote on the piece of paper he brought back to the table. After the other was done, he read the piece of paper. There were music notes on a scale or, otherwise, what seemed to be horizontal bars with lines to Asher. The music notes were each labeled with a letter, so he assumed that he had to hit whichever key with the same label, after seeing Ryan label several white keys with a letter. He did have to wonder why the notes were named after the alphabet, though.

Well, part of the alphabet.

Even though Ryan had said the song was pretty easy, Asher was confused by the music notes. "It looks kind of..." He smiled nervously for a quick second. "C-Confusing..." The blonde flinched a little when his hands were held again. He was about to pull his hands back, but he ended up not doing anything when his hands were sat down on the keyboard, his fingers on the keys. He smiled a little in relief, having some hope that this will be as easy as he had thought. But he had only became more confused when Ryan spoke again, turning on the metronome.

"O-Oh..." He tried to play what was written on the piece of paper, peeking at the letter taped on the white kets every now and then, but he still ended up messing it up by playing a note too soon or too late. The metronome didn't help at all for him. It had only confused him even more. After a while, he sort of gave up and looked down, looking a little upset as he slowly retracted his hands. He apologized in a soft, timid voice, for how often he had messed up. "C-Can you play it through o-once for me..?" He figured he would do better, if he knew at least how the song went.

ooc: O: that would be cool!

C L A S S E S:
                                                      • Poetry
                                                      • Environmental Science
                                                      • World History
                                                      • Algebra 1
                                                      • Ceramics
                                                      • Photography

ああ どうして、君が?
                                                      ah, why are you?
                                                      どうして、僕が?
                                                      and, why am i "me"?
                                                      おおかみと赤ずきん、なんだ

Ultra Rainboww

4nier's Husbando

Romantic Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
✿ ▇▇▇▇ ✿

Ryan sighed in displeasure with himself, raising a palm up at Asher as if to say stop. "Don't be sorry," He replied, looking at the blonde and smiling. This would take time; Ryan had rushed it quite a bit. He reached over to the keyboard and turned off the metronome. "It's my fault for rushing it. I'll play it real quick; forget about the tempo," His hands rested carefully on the keys, feeling the slightly rough tape under his fingertips. The fingers glided carefully over the keys, repeating the notes that showed up on the paper in front of the two. He played it twice; he wasn't sure if once would be enough. He tried to play on tempo, but ended up playing a bit slower than he'd wanted to. Once he finished, he returned his hands to his lap.
"It's okay if you don't get it at first. With every stroke of the key, your hands become more acquainted with the dance that is playing piano. Eventually it will be like breathing, or walking even: a subconscious action that the fingers control, not the brain," He looked to the keys with a longing emotion in his eyes. The memories of what he had just said were bounding through his brain; it was exactly what his mother told him when he cried about his father forcing him to play. She made it easier on him, which was like a godsend for the child. He snapped back from his memories, looking to Asher who seemed nervous. Was he like this as a kid learning something for the first time? He wondered, staring at Asher for a moment before grinning yet again. "I'll try to find some easier songs later today; unfortunately my whole portfolio of music isn't here..." Ryan chuckled slightly. His mother probably told Sam to bring it, but the lazy boy had most likely left it on his front seat. "Go ahead and try again," Ryan smiled widely. He really hoped that Asher and he could become great friends through this. Ryan wasn't exactly the best teacher, but it was much like a learning experience for both boys; Ryan learned to teach, and Asher learned to play piano.

User Image
OOC: My parents and I have come to an agreement on the subject; more than likely, I'll be learning piano again smile

Mewkshake

Wheezing Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
e ι c н ι т a n a ĸ a
▂▂

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After Matt grabbed the gummies from his hand, Eichi grinned upon relief. Good riddance. The male grinned as Chieri tried to warn him off. Of course she would. The red gummies were nowhere near delicious even if it hadn’t been in his pocket (Eichi’s opinion). The sight of the god awful red flavor burned his eyes when he first saw them in the pack and putting him in his pocket had been a chore that had been long forgotten. He couldn’t remember the exact time and day he placed them there and he didn’t have too. The stickiness of the gummies meant that it had been there for quite a while. Eichi watched the small bird try to eat some of the gummies. Birds didn’t care for whether food was old or new and Matt wasn’t doing himself a favor when he didn’t allow the bird to have any. Wrong move. The sickly green color spread across Matt’s face instantly and the hatless male let the gummies drop out of his mouth behind a bush. It was pretty funny actually. Even though Eichi was trying to make up for the dirty hat, he ended up making it worse for Matt. Well, what can you do? Beaming a smile, Eichi threw Matt an ‘innocent’ look. “I didn’t do anything. They were in my pocket, for…” Eichi paused, grinning. “… a while. Baha!” Laughing, he ignored the glare Matt gave him.

The moment was entirely hilarious to him. He not only got one person to eat his gummy bears, but now two! Well three if they were counting Keaton. Even Chieri was laughing with him but she ended up scolding him anyways. “Hey, you’re laughing too you know?” Eichi pointed out. Now this was fun, the whole group laughing with each other in the light rain. He could sense a friendship forming with all three of them. Eichi nodded after Matt introduced himself while feeding the bird gummy bears. “Nice. Yeah, we’re even.” Eichi gave Matt thumbs up. Technically, Eichi was the one who owed him. The only thing Matt did was crash into him. Eichi kicked his hat AND gave him nasty gummy bears but Eichi didn’t dare mention that. “Don’t worry about it bro.” Eichi shrugged the apology off. Sure, he got mad at times but he could never hold a grudge. Besides he didn’t deserve too. His loving family was ‘mad’ at him and Eichi felt better that way. The accident was ‘his’ fault anyways. While he was lost in his own thoughts, a fist landed onto his shoulder. Eichi jolted back, surprised. The impact of it caused his hand to reach up and touch the spot, rubbing it. It was one of those bro hits, never to be taken too seriously.

The corner of lips turned upwards to return the smirk Mat was giving him. “Like you said, we’re even.” Eichi retorted. Eichi watched Matt pick up his hat. His face was full of disgust and then he dropped the hat back onto the mud. The hat was already coated in mud only to have another small layer of it cover some of it again. The whole field itself was slightly damp from the rain so Eichi knew what Matt was talking about when he gave him another punch for making his hat wet. When Eichi walked, he could feel the squishy noise underneath his shoes as he went for Matt’s hat. Reaching downwards, he picked up the wet hat with his first finger and thumb. Some of the mud slid off the hat and there was this dirty smell to it. In all, Eichi felt bad for leaving it. “Now I’m sorry. Let’s go clean this up.” Eichi offered. Shaking his head he started walking back towards the group. As he approached them again, there was a sound of fluttering wings passing by. When Eichi looked again, Keaton, Matt’s companion, decided to nestle himself into Chieri’s hair. The scene was unbelievably funny! First Matt began to panic, causing Eichi to laugh again. Then Chieri’s reaction got him going even more! Chieri looked at him helplessly, waving her hands in the air and running around like the sky was falling. It was pretty cute to him, seeing that bird trolling on her. Chieri was also very cute. Honestly, he could sense her reaction a mile away.

“Calm down!” Eichi laughed once more. Unlike, Chieri, he was pretty okay with animals. He had a strong connection to most animals for unknown reasons. Maybe it was because he was fond of nature as well. Sometimes he even treated his goldfish, Herman, like he was human. Some people thought that was ridiculous but his reason for it was that animals had feelings too! Like his love for Herman, Eichi found that loving Keaton was just as natural to him even if he was a trouble maker. “Come here Keaton.” He cooed. Animals did things for a reason right? They were also easily swayed by trivial matters such as food. Reaching into his OTHER pocket, Eichi pulled out a few crackers he was saving. Like his other pocket, this pocket was also filled with lint and other dirty things. He felt a dirty napkin in there as well but he decided to ignore it. He had enough fun grossing Chieri and Matt out.

The crackers lay in his hand crumbled and dirty. Making some whistling noises with a bit of chirping, he reached his palm out next to Chieri’s head, whose shortness he favored at the moment. Their faces were also closer with Eichi hovering above her head but he was too focused on the bird to actually notice. The parakeet cocked its head to the side before jumping onto the palm of his hand. Score! Grinning like a fool, he watched Keaton eat up the remains of it. Watching animals eat had always been a fun hobby of his. No matter how creepy that sort of sounded. When Keaton was done, Eichi placed the bird on his own head. The small feet prickled the top of his head but Eichi ignored it. All of a sudden, a gust of wind swept through him, chilling every bone in his body. It was cold! Taking his bat, Matt’s hat and other items he brought with him, Eichi walked in the direction of his dorm. “We should get inside or we’ll catch a cold.” He motioned for the two to follow him. “Looks like Keaton got a play date. My goldfish, Herman, is chilling upstairs. You guys coming?” He asked the two as he continued onward.

OOC: ehhhh

Madam Exorcist

angel_eyes200

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items