██ knocked ↘down round for round,
you
feelin' like you're shot down⇊ on the ground,
when will the
☪fantasy☄ end,
when will the
✝heaven∞ begin? ██

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
✂- - - - - - - - - - •sixteen• x •5' 5"• x •sleeping• x •eating• x •abnormal• x •skater• x •heterosexual• - - -

His curious golden brown orbs watched as Ava began to get into the mess. Although Isaiah was stoned he stood up and looked around. The time was now one thirty. Wow, they had been there for at least three hours. He leaned against the bark beside the blondie and shut out the awkward conversation between the two. His eyes scanned the area, seeing a fox jolt out of the bushes from afar. He giggled out of no where again and began to feel dizzy. The world spun a little and a spiking headache raged inside of his head. He slowly sunk down to the ground, pressing his index finger and middle to his temples. It pounded like a bass as he lay down and closed his eyes. To get rid of this agonizing migraine, he started to sleep.

Suddenly he jolted awake when he felt his phone buzz against his side. The headache was long gone and his stoned mood subsided. He rubbed the back of his head, blades of grass being pushed off in the process. He let a yawn escape his lips as he looked at the three that seemed to be still going at it. He fixated his eyes on his phone as he sat criss crossed, staring down at the text. It was from one of his "gang" members back home. It read,

"yoshi! ma main man, wassup? Ah probably gettin' all the girls huh? lmao well neways, im about 2 go smash up s**t nd i was wonderin how u guys were doin up there. boring rite? haha thought so. hows reina? still a b***h? LOL well she cant kill me now so watevr. alrite i'll txt u l8r, cya bro!"

The annoying text talk bugged his eyes but he shot back a text with the same amount of grammar and spelling errors. He hit send and looked over to his 'brother'. "Dude we got a text from back home. It was from Chris. Called you a b***h and was just checking on us." he adverted his eyes from the sexual tension between the three and that's when another voice was heard. His gaze looked towards the entrance as he saw yet another human being. Wasn't a foursome enough? What was this? He shot the males almond shaped eyes with a gaze that asked 'how'd you find us?' and stood up. He kept his hands tucked away in his pockets as he smiled. "Yup, weed it is." he said almost enthusiastically. "Don't mind this little...group over here. Anyways, name's Isaiah. And you are?" as he introduced himself he walked over in front of the guy and wondered 'How can I talk to guys so easily but not girls?' ignoring this and shoving the thought aside for later, he looked at the male's face that was partially hidden by coal colored hair. That's all he really examined as he waited for a response from the male.

- - - - - - - - - - •location; in the banned forest (right outside of the garden)• x •with; Reina, Spyk, Ava, and now someone else• x •doing; watching Reina do her business• x •mood; | hungry | tired• x •crush; none• ✂- - -
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

[ooc; sorry for the shortness and suckiness x_______x' but nah, don't mind, the more the merrier! Ha,
btw can you post your profile in the pro thread? o;]

Anonymously_urs
Aundi Anxiety
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS
xXxKrazy KookiexXx

User Image

REINA MARCHETTA

" Quote of the day: Bitches beware! "

A hint of some kind of bestiality was threaded into his every word as the sexually enticing inferences that began with a bull, climaxed with a race horse and ended with an eagle all but drew her in as Spyk began to speak those ‘sweet nothings’ into her ear. What was next on this ‘********‘ conversation? A heaping dose of that one-sided doggy style they spoke so vaguely of in the room perhaps? Well, whatever it was, Reina wouldn’t have the exchange of words any other way. “Spread eagle huh?” She leaned back just enough to smother the warmth of her inquisition upon his teasing grin, her playful smile just seeming to rival his own in every way shape and form. But what the hell was she thing? she knew better than to even assume his antics could ever measure up to her own. It didn‘t work that way and even if by some miracle Spyk one-upped her without her consent, she‘d just be the b***h that she was and retaliate with that little thing called revenge. It would be sweet, it would be messy and it would be nothing he‘d ever experience in his life because that was who Reina was: unforgettably malicious. “And here I thought ******** you senseless right here and now would-” Damn. She was just about to sweep Spyk off of his feet with such ‘sweet seducing sighs’ when Ava decided to join in on the fun. But he always had something to say. He always had to challenge her and maybe it was those kind of words alone that got her all riled up from the inside out. Perhaps she would ******** him into the next century just to put him in his place as a punishment rather than a reward.

Sex was a drug after all.

It could tame people in the most unexpected of ways. Just a little touch, a little brush of the fingers upon a distinct area of skin and a few words could put her playful animal on a leash. ‘And that’s what he needs…’ A collar would suit him just fine in this situation…but hold up a minute. She had more important matters to deal with, didn’t she? Reina chuckled at Ava’s choice of words as she appointed an approving smirk her way. This power trip was like taking a little dust of acid her body couldn’t comply with. But just like acquiring the sudden high of the good stuff, Reina felt like she couldn’t care less about anything or everyone around her when the word mistress and the phrase ‘Make me your b***h’ rang in her ear. She chuckled, nearly wanting to laugh her a** off at the statement because it was absurd. Was he crazy? “Listen to me carefully babe…” The whispers trailed off and muffled under the sound of bark splintering upon contact with the other’s spine. Reina had slammed him back into the tree, keeping her gaze trained upon him and him alone even when another entered the scene. She completely ignored the newcomer and forcefully made Spyk do the same as her thin fingers took a hold of his face that would’ve twisted his wondering gaze back upon his mistress if he so much as looked the other way. Because her bitches weren’t allowed to ignore her. Oh no, that would be breaking the rules to the game they got going on.

Not that there were any rules of course.

It was a no-holds bar after all and with that in mind, she let her words linger in silence for a bit just until she stood with one of his wrist in hand. “Your request is just so ******** off…if you get my drift.” Reina laughed as she rounded the tree and brought that helpless limb of his with her. She waited for Ava to follow her every move with his other arm, sweetly instructing her to tightly tie his wrist together when she did so. “Thanks for the help.” She offered the appreciation to the young woman who had enough zest in her to play along. “ It seems you’re not the kind of b***h that usually has those irritating stick up their a**.” She chuckled. “I like that. I should get your number later on.” But there wasn’t any time for that right now, because with the remaining piece of the tie left in her hand, she went to work in reaching around from behind the tree to nestle that silken strand along Spyk’s throat. She was careful with every slight tug it took for her to restrict his movements as she knotted the last strand in place. With everything all set, she strolled back to her rightful spot in front of him, but instead of planting that part of herself that had participated in a game of ‘grab-a**’ not to long ago, Reina simply towered over him, the soles of her feet planted at either side of him as she slightly bent over to grab at Spyk's chin. “You have to understand and get it through that thick skull of yours that I can't make you my b***h when you were already my b***h the millisecond you stopped me and told me to ask you for that cig I stole.” She didn’t ask for s**t in her life. Everything was handed to her and if it wasn’t in her possession she took it without so much as a thank you. Never had she requested, asked, or begged anyone for what she desired the most, but here he was, her little b***h, being one of the few who not only had that distinct way of challenging her in the most subtle of ways, but also saw the amusement in every single thing that she did and said.

“Before the school year comes to a close, you’re going to really learn your place in my world.” And before he could spout out a witty and perverse remark, Reina dug her purple lacquered nails into his jaw and pried his mouth wide open to steal what most people would call a kiss. But it wasn’t a kiss. Oh hell no! How could it be called something so ‘diabetic worthy’ when it was a mix of something erotic, something domineering, something that told all other bitches in the world that this piece of a** was her toy to play with and hers’ to destroy; it was just something that was somewhat painful and yet, something that took so many people’s breath away. She swiped the tip of her tongue along the roof of his mouth and bit down at his bottom lip hard enough for it to slightly hurt like a b***h before deciding to part ways, fingers flicking his head off to the side like he was someone she was done and over with. “I’ll get the condoms…magnum right? Or did you just want a trash bag?” Also known as, the biggest size those random ‘protection awareness’ bowls got. “I’ll just grab a variety.” She didn’t wait for an answer or any other pre-emptive reply that had the potential to stop her in place. Leaving and retracing her steps that started at the hall and ended back at the other’s dorm room took full priority, which is why she took her knife and (yet again) stole Isaiah’s skateboard with the intention of ’knocking his lights out’ if he stopped her in her tracks. “If he leaves before I text you to cut him loose, I’ll slice your balls off just like I will with Chris’s sac when I see him again.” And after whispering the threat in Isaiah’s ear Reina left without saying a simple hello to the newcomer who she assumed would’ve complained his a** off about the smell if he was in a PMSing mood. But that didn’t matter to her right now. Such things wasn’t on her mind because as of that moment, her mangled thoughts were concentrated on the phone she was now on the look out for.

O.O.C: Reina and Kasuka couldn't get a proper hello in XD But I had to get her out of there quickly cus I'll be gone for a few days. Didn't want y'all waiting for a response like I did with this one...sorry 'bout that.

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

potato thug

Aundi Anxiety

xXxKrazy KookiexXx

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

╔══════════════╗
ⓈⓅⓎⓀ
╚══════════════╝

a giggle started deep in the back of spyk's throat. Slowly it grew passed a chuckle into a full laugh. Reina seemed only seemed to get more and more annoyed at how lightly spyk handled the situation he'd been tied into, pun intended. He loved it. Apparently not having fulll hold on the balls of a situation made Reina squirm. Finally his laughing began to die down to a constant stream of giggle as he met Reina's eye. His eyes asked a deliberate question, What's the worst you could do? A brow slowly rose, hazarding another silent inquery, Can you make me squirm?

Ava had joined them but Spyk's eyes stayed trained on Reina, still challenging. He didn't look away until his hands were being yanked into place. Looking to Isaiah, Spyk smiled, giving him a wink. Suddenly Spyk's gaze was yanked from Isaiah by Reinas hand. Squirming now Spyk nipped at.her hand, only just scaping his teeth on her hand, thank you restraints. Her kiss was a pleasant surprise and Spyk responded with no less than harsh bites and a bruising kiss. Even restrained Spyk managed to secure her bottom lip between his teeth. One last act of disobediance to proove reina couldn't control everything.

A delighted smile graced Spyks lips as Reina toddled off. In his fisted hand a small jagged rock fell from his palm to his fingertips. "I think she likes me..." he chuckled as he slowly dragged the rock across the soft silk which bound him. Suddenly the fabric tore and spyks hands flew to his front immediately digging out a smoke and lighting it. "Oh I needed this..." he said taking a drag. Holding up his wrists to examine the tattered fabric. Then spotted a figure up the trail."hello hello..." h said to himself before jumping to his feet. "Oi!" He called out not caring about teachers stumbling upon them. "Get your potentially attractive a** over here.
Quote:
[quote=xXxKrazy KookiexXx][/quote=Anonymously_urs]
potato thug
Aundi Anxiety
[quote=xXxKrazy KookiexXx][/quote=Anonymously_urs][quote=potato thug][/quote][quote=Aundi Anxiety][/quote]

Ҏʟ϶ą§ə ȼO๓é τϕ ʈ϶Ѧxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℑυƧȶ ąʂҜ ʄ๏я ๓ə
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɨӎ τђ϶ ϺѦÐĦąττEƦ

┈━═ AGE18GANGBondage Pirates?MOODThis could become yummy. If I'm not castrated first...MAKE-BELIEVE///═━┈

peachkuma's Wife

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[☾ℌḯεґї ℳїкαᾔ ]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ℓσ¢αтιση: Going out towards the fields User Image | 15 | ƒяєѕнмαη User Image | 5' 2" | 110ℓв User Image

User Image

“It’s always me isn’t it!?” A girly tone rang out as Chieri jogged lightly through the slight showers. She should of bought an umbrella the other day. But for some reason, she thought luck would be on her side and it wouldn't rain. Luckily she had her signature cat hood. Even so, she HATED the rain. The feeling of getting wet with clothes on was a big no-no to her. An annoyed sighed escaped her lips as she felt the wet drops hit her face. It was her first day for being at Topsy. Freshmen year...Which basically meant just finding her dorm , and possibly making friends. Emphasis on the possibly. The short haired girl yawned loudly, feeling a tear slip down from her eyes. If her horrible excuse for parents hadn't dropped her off so far from the school…maybe this wouldn't have happened! They sure were glad to get rid of her. Not like she ever even did anything to them, “Gosh. I’m sorry grandma. I don’t think I'll be able to like them...” She pouted lightly at that soft mumble. Most of the people had seemed to already made their way to the school. She bit the bottom of her lip softly. Hoping that she didn't have a weird or annoying roommate in her dorm room. If they could be friends, wonderful! If not, then she hoped they just didn't mind each other’s business.

The happy expression on her face couldn't be hidden when she finally reached the dorms. She removed her hood, revealing her short lavender grey hair. The ends of it sticking up as usual. Shaking her head off for any stray drops she headed towards her dorm. What was the number? b1….b2…..b3! She made a look as if a light bulb just appeared over her head. Reaching her dorm, she opened it up and was surprised to see how big it was. Adorning a kitchen with a living room, along with 3 rooms. One of them being the bathroom. Cautiously, she opened one of the other doors, and was surprised to see her roommate had already been there and unpacked most of their things. She blinked a couple of times, squinting slightly. If she could guess…it was a girl? She hoped, she knew the dorms were co-ed and staying in a dorm with a guy didn’t seem too good for her heart, or mind. She set her things on the empty bed of the other room. She couldn’t lie. She was a bit disappointed at that fact she wasn’t able to meet her roommate. But…maybe that was a good thing. Squinting her eyes again, she flopped onto the bed. Face first into the sheets. It was nice to lay down after a walk. The room was nice. Actually, the whole school was pretty nice. Too bad the weather outside couldn’t compliment it. She stuffed her face into the sheets of the bed still. Laying there for a moment before jolting back up on her feet, as if she was revived. It was time to unpack. She sorted through her things and neatly placed things where they should be; desk, drawers, etc.

Placing her pink cat themed bag on the bed, she tilted her head slightly. She wondered if she was going to meet anyone she knew. Particularly ones that she couldn't match a name to a face. They were certainly good looking though. Eh. If she were to see them…lucky her right? She shook her head quickly. What was she thinking? That's even if they would remember her. Finishing up her business she decided that she should probably go take a look around. The last item she took out of her suitcase was a large pink bunny. It was half cream and half pink. Adorning a bow on it’s right ear, with a round circle belly button and wearing a diaper. It was a weird toy. A gift from her grandma. She’d be lost without it. Fumbling through her cat bag, she pulled out her PSP. Adorned with key chains hanging from the wrist band slot, and stickers adorning the back of the sleek, white console. Obviously she was going to play while looking around. She still needed to beat that last boss. Making sure to close the door behind she walked along the halls while slinging her pink bag over her shoulder. Locking it with her key, she leaned back against it, sighing. The B hall stretched to b8. She wondered if she had any neighbors in b2 or b4.

She straightened out the taupe skirt she wore while standing right out her dorm room. Making sure nothing was out of place. (Except for those hair strands that always sticked up) Pulling up her black thigh high stockings into place she turned her heel and walked out of the dorm area. Where was she going? She wasn’t even sure. Turning on her PSP and waiting for the screen to load, she took a moment to look out the window and look at the light showers. They weren’t strong but, it was something she didn’t want to go back out to. A scowl formed. “Seriously…What can I do on a day like this….?” She bit the bottom of her lip, concentrating. Slowly, she pulled out her phone and checked the date; Wednesday, November 6th, 2013. 1:30pm. She thought she came here super late, but it seemed like the day was just starting. She looked around, it seemed like most people were getting acquainted with one another a ready. An uneasy thought came across her head. What if she didn’t fit in? Or what if she didn’t make it through this school. She brought her hand to her mouth, as if the thought made her sick. She was over-thinking it, but that sort of thing was a habit when she was alone.

Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that... She thought gulping down whatever wanted to come up. Which was her nervousness possibly or hopefully? She was pretty sure she didn't miss breakfast today. Random Thought. She slapped both sides of her face with the palms of her hand. That was her way of snapping out of bad things. Fumbling through her bag once more, she took out her map. She was currently right out of the dorm area. The closest thing to her was the classrooms…nope. She turned the other way. Across the building would be the cafeteria. Nah. Thus came behind the dorm building. Which consisted of the fields, fountain and the greenhouse; seemed like a nice start right? Maybe she’d find a cat. Most likely not but..She threw her arms in the air. It was better than nothing. Pulling her hood over her head, the small girl ventured out of the dorm building towards the back of the building. The rain showers were light, but not bad enough to make her retreat inside. She lightly smiled for whatever reason and took a step forward, while humming a melodic tune to herself while pressing at the buttons of the device in her hands.

OOC:
Out.of.candycanes~
First post! I hate intro posts dammit. Sorry, I wasn't sure where everyone was at, so I'll just make her a loner for the first post. XD This was rushed/i didn't know what I was typing. So sorry for
any mistakes. I might change this layout later..idk.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alexander Akruza Volcov

♫♪♬ §ώɐɤ țΘ țɧҽ ɼɧɤțɧϻ Θf ɤΘʊɼ Θώn ɓҽɐț ♫♪♬

Alex was a little surprised that the girl fell. Even more so by the fact that she apologized. Normally people get pissed off or just irked and get an attitude when you bump into them. Specially when you knock them over... He didn't bump into her that hard did he? Taking the extended hand, Alex pulled the girl to her feet. 'Pink hair... interesting...' "Is your hair naturally pink?" He'd seen many girls with pink hair and not many of them could actually pull off the color. And from the look it didn't look like a bad dye job ether. Seeing two women with pink hair in the same place made him wonder if was going to be a normal occurrence for this school. So far it wasn't turning out to be the standard rich or middle class high school. Alex took out his left earbud so he could her the girls response. He really wasn't in the mood to try and read her lips. Her eyes were... wow. The light blue in her eyes was like a shimmering crystal. Only once did he meet a girl with eyes like this... eh that was a long time ago.

Blinking a few times to clear his head Alex zipped up his jacket. The cold was starting to get a little much. "Where are you going right now?" As much as he liked the rain he was now starting to get more then just a little wet. Depending on where the girl was going to he could tag along... 'But then again is that a good idea? You've just met her. So she's got nice eyes you've gotten in a lot more trouble for less. Just go back to your room get hi and pass out.' It is the smarter option and less troubling.

☪❃☯ ЩҺҼȵ ζΐϝΞ ҎΩϚɧΣϨ ϒѲύ
ȘϮѦб ȈҬ βдҪҞ ☪❃☯

osition: Cafeteria motion: full?ammin to: Kendrick Lamar 'P&P 1.5'

Bashful Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Cᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ.

“Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇsʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴsʀᴇᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅɴᴅʜᴇɴsᴡᴇʀsʀᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ.-Dʀ. Sᴇᴜss

-User ImageThe rain slowly began to let up, only a light sprinkle now, she took her sleeve and wiped off some sprinkles from her rosey cheeks, as she walked the empty halls of the school. She has 2 earbuds inside her ears, blasting Blink 182, only one of her favorite bands. The school almost seemed empty. Only a couple faces here and there. She looked up and found the Music building, maybe she'd go there later on if she hadn't met anyone yet."Hello there, the angel from my nightmare, she shadow in the backround of the mourge..." She quietly sang along.
A light wind blew past her, almost setting her off balance, swishing her hair infront of her face. She shivered lightly stuffed her hands into her pockets and continued walking aimlessly. Wondering where the hell she should go. Was she expected anywhere? The ******** if she knew. She closed her eyes as she kept walking, bad mistake on her part. A small "EEP!" echoed through the halls as she bounced onto the cold wet concrete, adding another scrape to her elbow. She quickly grabbed it and looked down at it, only a small scrape nothing serious. She rubbed her bum and looked infront of her. The boy from the cafeteria, looking almost scattered, and a bit irritated at the new scratch his mp3 earned from the fall. Cameron puled in her legs and noticed her ipod infront of her foot, She smiled lightly at the durability of the thing, No scratches? Nice. She grabbed it and stuffed it into her pocket and looked back up to the poor dude, as he began to apologize. Sitting there she looked up to him as he pulled himself up from the fall she smiled at him. "It's no problem. I should've looked where I was going." She said sympathetically. She then looked at him directly and held out her hand, motioning for him to help her up.
User Image-

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:No ******** idea.
ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴡɪᴛʜ:Some dude I just bumped into
ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs:"Da fuq bruh?"

Oh! Oh! Condoms!::' Finally, human interaction!. '

User Image

zakura626
User ImageUser Image
                    i can look ⇣nto your futurexxxxxxxxxxYOUR NERVES GATHER WITH THE ALTITUDE
                    ʟöcαтɪöɴ fountainxxxxxxωɪтʜ no onexxxxxxωεαʀɪɴɢ left picture
                    EXHALE THE STRESS SO YOU DON'T COME UNGLUEDxxxxxxi can change it `rund some, too »»

A car drove up and the sky remained barely lit, the fascinating environment settled around him and his eyes fell dull over the setting. Before he could turn a light grasp was tugged onto his cuff. 'Be safe, I love you.' A peck on the cheek occurred and a flimsy smile appeared onto Jervis's pale lips. "I will mum, 'love you." His smile became broader, even if sometimes it felt as though he didn't have any affection toward anyone- that statement was wrong but, for a guy like Jervis it was okay for people to have their false assumptions. However he never took a liking to them. Y'know, being judged and all, although he adapted to this and is willing to go throughout the day knowing how many people question his character souly on his acts. It's just the same thing over and over; no matter what. This shouldn't be any different from all the schools.

The car drove off soundly and all he could do is stand back as he stared it down till it finally was out of sight. An excluding sigh came escaping the boys lips and his peacock like eyes came falling back to the building. Maybe this year people would stop pestering him about his appearance, with the constant 'Are those contacts?' and 'They can't be real!' No maybe that can't come true but, at least the thought of it felt kind of good. The lad fixed the bag more so over his shoulder and began a hesitant step toward the campus. A few more steps and he was already there at the front stairs. Jervis looked back towards the gates leaving an unchanged expression pinned across his face and his head shifted upward at the sky's view to hear sudden rumbling. 'It's thundering.' Drop by drop the light mist fell and his expression couldn't get any less glum. It was so like him to be reluctant on entering a school though his grades were always top notch. It's rumored that he could remember things from just a glance, and he didn't even need to take notes! That was the old school Jervis attended at least- they even went as far to where they spread a lie saying he was a cyborg! Seriously people fell for it however this wasn't very concerning for Jervis. In fact he didn't care at the slightest of what people though of him. Making him feel odd.. Was it normal to be successful yet so careless? "I'd jump into the river Mersey, but it looks like rain." The lad announced softly to himself with a distinctive accent being carried off into the damp air. Shortly after his steps lifted gradually among the stairs making way into the building.

"Jervis Katsuya." Came his introduction, no, not even an introduction- more like a statement. The lady behind the desk knew what was up and as for Jervis, well he didn't need to waste time and dabble with small chit chat following some chick behind the schools counter. Luminescence came overlaying his eyes and the lady studied the man, she looked kind of unsettled with the situation. It was then that she finally had her fingers hitting the computers keyboard, got something from inside the bulked desk and handed off his freshly printed schedule and dorm key. "Dorm room b8 'welcome home." She said with such snarky tone in her voice and all Jervis found himself thinking at was '..Home?' Yet he bid his head a tilt to farewell, that's right 'just straight up leaving, not a thank you nor hello, nor goodbye. His thoughts made a turn to nowhere and his mind was empty like some Tv put onto an unavailable channel. It was all just static- static that filled the silence.

Just as swiftly as he had disappeared, Jervis already began making his way to find his new dorm in this very new school. They said that this school would be able to help him and his condition but he had his doubts on high. They being Jervis's parents, seriously, what better did they know? He knew that all they were trying to do was make him feel better but, by moving around constantly that wasn't prevailing smoothly. Jervis knew that they wanted the best for him and to enjoy himself at this new school- the fact that the place was mostly made up of juvenile delinquents however agitated him. Not because he was scared or anything, heavens no! Jervis of all people knew how to take care of himself. Whatever this school had to offer couldn't be any different from the others.. All the same things will happen, one way or another his foot is going to end up deeply inside somebody's a**l cavity because of that damn disorder. Did he feel the need to worry? Why, 'ya think most people would dontcha? Not Jervis, he didn't care at all. He'll just be switched around to some other place like before, and the other time. Though being very doubtful he also felt refreshed- this was a new school and there was a clean slate, just as long as nothing happens and that no one gets involved. Everything should be just fine. A hand came up and clenched lightly between his grasp was a shiny small golden key. His glare met with the door marking both names of the people who'd be occupying the dorm reading 'a8' in big fancy font. Jervis let a crack separate his slowly parting lips, Ba-thump. Ba-thump- - The lads grip tightened onto the key, for some odd reason he felt anxiety come thrashing within his lungs. Like rapid fire his heart felt and his eyes tightened shut. Phew.

It felt bad. This feeling that came burrowing within, he couldn't stop it- actually, he had no idea why it was happening. However this wasn't unusual, maybe it was just his body telling him that 'hey it's going to happen here to.' Meaning that eventually he'll find himself kicked out onto his arse in some other school. Once he went crazy there was no going back nor was there simply such thing as 'escape.' Jervis calmed down within a few moments before twisting the knob that now contained the small golden key inside of it. The door opened and the room had already been settled in by some other- his new roommate, that is. And from the looks of it; if the door reading both their names wasn't much of a give away, that he'd be sharing a room with a girl. Which was the first. So the school had something that wasn't the usual for once! Silence. The lad took a few steps inside and threw his bag onto the unoccupied bed, opening the drawer to get his items settled within 'em. He didn't carry much besides his clothing that mostly consisted of some formal military uniform his dad authorized him to wear. His long legs were shaped with his knee high combat boots and his unique body composure could be seen from a mile away. Those eyes were like a male peacocks and everything about him..'just mysterious..(/shot). -But anyways, the lad got himself situated into his new dorm having all of his belongings put into place. No way would he stay inside this stuffy room when the whether outside was as lovely as it is. He's heard word that there is a garden and just pass the garden there is a forbidden forest. Rumor has it that within the forest lays a peaceful environment with water falls and ponds- even wild life.

The sounds of the place was rather intriguing and although it's said to be forbidden, he was willing to take a chance. Jervis scooped up the book he had been currently reading for this past week, and rested it between his underarm. Making way back into the hall and locking the room behind, then slipping the small key within his trouser pocket. It wasn't long before he found himself at the entrance of the garden and everything around him was rather breath taking. Yet he wasn't enthused at the slightest, or rather he didn't look as tho he was. Ah people with their false assumptions, there was always going to be someone who misinterprets his well being. The lad made his way throughout the garden and sneaking off into the forest. Voices could be heard over yonder but that didn't stop him. He got closer to the voices though he really didn't want to- he wanted to make sure these voices weren't just coming from his head and that somebody else could hear whatever was lurking within the forest. And then he finally saw them. A crowd of people and a girl with shoulder length raven hair leaving at that. Not a word came colliding out of his speechless pale lips, short breaths came from them and his hand settled down on the tree he hid silently behind. 'Who...?' s-Snap His foot broke a twig that rested bellow and a shrill gulp came down his throat.

Just now- was he going to be found out by this posy of people? They all looked kind of like crooks in his eyes and honestly that didn't really bother nor scare him. All he was doing was eavesdropping for the hell of it, there was nothing better to do and he couldn't possibly read with all the noises going on. Jervis remained silent 'Didn't they.. just now..?' Guess' not, they didn't seem to notice his presence at all! Not yet at least but, it was a good start for Jervis. He grasped the book from his underarm and began applying pressure while having held the book in his hand. 'Let's go already! These people are boring!' The voice sounded off suddenly throughout his head and other voices came whispering after. The schizo left an unchanged expression and decided that it was enough, and listened to this voice. Maybe by leaving, the voice will also leave right? Because that's how this disorder works eh? No. But, he at least could live with such imaginative thought. The lad lurked more and more within the forest till there was no longer even a forest. Back to square one he ended up where he first started, near the garden. However from this new view he could more clearly make out the things from not to far- there was a fountain with lovely green fields, and even a green house up ahead! This was perfect.

Jervis made a mental agreement with himself and shortly within a few moments his knee high boots were hitting the grass of the long green fields. The place looked almost as if it were pollution less and cars couldn't be picked up by scent for miles. This was the feeling he allured being around and that fountain was surely taking the cake. It was beautiful beyond words! how could this be a school with such beauty? Jervis didn't even begin questioning himself, he just stood there in front of the giant fountain and watched as the water mixed around. Even though it was a lightly damp day this didn't bother the lad, in fact he liked this whether- his eyes won't be pried off such masterpiece by just a couple rain drops.

━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━somewhere there`s a HAPPY AFFAIR -- the ghost of a good mood━━━━━

i'll look DEEP into: your heart & soul
                            ( YOU DO HAVE A SOUL, DON'TCHA? )
                            make your wildest dreams come true !

[[ooc: hey THUG don't freak out or anything i have had permission to use this posting format by the guise. c;
                            and sorry that this post is just HUGE lookin'...]]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alexander Akruza Volcov

♫♪♬ §ώɐɤ țΘ țɧҽ ɼɧɤțɧϻ Θf ɤΘʊɼ Θώn ɓҽɐț ♫♪♬

Alex was about half way through his food when started getting tired of it. Ya the food was good but once his stomach reached half full he stopped caring. It was not longer bitching so he was no longer obligated to listen to it. Now playing with his dish he looked around the cafeteria. One of the pink haired girls left earlier just leaving the one he saw earlier. To his far right were two people sitting. By the look on the girls face you could tell she wasn't interested by what ever the boy sitting across from her was talking about. Maybe if the boy wasn't speed talking and so afraid to look the girl in the eyes he could see that she was no longer paying attention and leave. Alex laughed to himself from the pained look on the girls face and almost considered saving her. But then again... why? Turning his attention back to his plate he had to consider wether or not he was going to finish this plate. After 'much' consideration he took two more bites then got up to throw away his food and set his plate down in its designated area.

Now back outside the rain was finally starting to let up. Only sprinkling Alex took out his mp3 to change the song while he walked. He probably should have been looking where he was going instead of paying attention to the small screen or he could have seen the person in-front of him. Colliding into the person caused him to drop his I-pod onto the ground earning it another scratch. "********!" Irritated more at himself then the person Alex picked up the mp3 dusting it off of dirt before plugging the headphones back in, glad to see it's still functioning. Looking to see who he bumped into it was the pink haired girl from the cafeteria. From a closer view the girl was kinda cute. After clearing his through Alex said. "My bad should have been paying attention didn't mean to bump into you." Since the cold was finally starting to get to him Alex pulled his hood over his head and zipped his jacket halfway up before putting both his mp3 and hands in his hoodie pockets.

☪❃☯ ЩҺҼȵ ζΐϝΞ ҎΩϚɧΣϨ ϒѲύ
ȘϮѦб ȈҬ βдҪҞ ☪❃☯

osition: Cafeteria motion: full?ammin to: Kendrick Lamar 'P&P 1.5'

DandiiBrandii

Super Cat

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Demonia De Luca ■ Fifteen Freshman ■

ghdfghgusdfs▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
ghdfghgusdfs.................... .................... .................... ....................
User Image
                                      • • The salad was increasingly beginning to look uninteresting. She picked at it with her fork, managing to pop a few more leaves into her mouth before she was completely at a loss. Demonia stopped, lightly setting her fork down on her plate, her mouth turning down in disappointment. Her appetite dissipated, leaving her feeling bored. She lifted her crimson eyes over to the pinkette across from her who stared her down for a moment. Demonia stared back blankly, not a single emotion crossing her fair features. Soon enough the other pinkette broke her stare and got up, leaving. Good, Demonia thought, watching the petite girl walk away. She was cute and all, but the staring was awkward. And if Demonia knew anything it was when things were awkward. In fact, it was a specialty of hers you could say.

Stretching her limbs, Demonia leaned her head back, wondering where her prince had gone. And by prince, she meant the boy who teased her earlier while she was out in the rain. If it weren't for that accent, he wouldn't even be swirling around in her thoughts. Although, he seemed no different from any other boy who had spoken to Demonia. They were sexual creatures in nature it seemed. There was really no avoiding it. And she could say very well that she made things worse for herself. She wasn't really sure why she played on those very sexual desires boys had. Maybe it was to test them. Or maybe it was the fact she liked to watch them squirm underneath her grasp. Probably the latter.

Pursing her lips, she weighed her options here. She could stay here and be bored out of her brains or go exploring. "Hmm..." She brought her index finger up to her lips, tracing them before shrugging her shoulders. No use in trying to stay around there when there could be bigger fish to fry out there aside from Mr. Accent. Standing suddenly, Demonia grabbed her plate tossing it out before grabbing her bag. She reached inside of it, pulling out her iPod and attached headphones. Putting in the headphones, she turned on the device, laughing at the song that popped up. She was sure she got rid of all the crap music that she had accidentally put on there, but it seemed not. Orchestral music was to the beat of her heart and all this pop music about sex and partying was just plain awful. Although Demonia couldn't help but to tap her foot to the bass, a sly smirk crossing her mouth. It was time to go play~!

With ease, she exited the cafe building and reentered the outside world. The rain had let up and it was more of a light mist than anything. Demonia took in a deep breath, biting her lip as she looked around, turning the volume up on her iPod. No one would talk to her without her consent now. With a shrug of her thin shoulders, she made her way down the path she came from but stopped for a moment. Instead of going back toward the entrance of the school grounds, she decided to head down the path that lead into a grassy area. Her head bounced side-to-side with the pop-like song still ringing through the earbuds, loud bass and explicit lyrics yelling out to her. She almost liked it, but hopefully song ended so that she could get to back to her norm.

She paused when she saw a figure standing in the middle of a field up ahead. A boy from the looks of it. A boy wearing a very, very glitzy get up. Her thin, pink eyebrows pulled together as curiosity began to bubble its way into her blood. Wordlessly, Demonia reached back into her bag, pulling out her camera. She turned it on, bringing it up to her eye before snapping several pictures of the boy from behind. Bringing it back down, she cocked her head, her feet pulling her into the grass and off the path. Moving forward, she came up next to the boy before she moved around to his front, her eyes examining his outfit. She had no room to judge, considering... Still it was interesting. She backed up, pulling her camera back to her eye. "Don't move!" She yelled, talking loudly enough over the music in her ears to make sure she said the correct sentence. She pressed down on the capture button several times, still not feeling satisfied. She looked up to his face, a pretty one at that, and stared. What was she missing here?

Feeling frustrated, she ripped the earbuds from her ears, scowling at the boy. This wasn't necessarily his fault but something wasn't right. The fact was that this boy looked like he was about to go off into war so what was better than an empty field? "Hmm.. Something isn't right," she announced aloud in her quiet voice, putting a hand on her hip. Art wasn't easy by any means. And it was completely frustrating when something just didn't feel right. She was sure other artists had suffered many times through this, but he was quite perfect. Well, not perfect. The male species was far from that. But the whole scene was set up wonderfully. "Ehhh..." Twisting her mouth up, Demonia looked behind her to the fountain. Ah~! A light went on. Grinning, she stepped up on the edge of the fountain, looking down to the boy now. "Now, stay there," she demanded gently, bringing the camera back up to take the last of the photos. Now that the angle was good, the whole picture came to life. "Well.. That's that." Awkward... again. Still, this boy didn't seem like the norm. She was quite interested. "Demonia De Luca," she said, accenting her name beautifully, her pale hand reaching out to the boy. "And you?" Yes names. She wanted to dive into this whole story and understand. This was quite lovely, honestly. He was a mystery and she was nosy.
                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      * COM`PANY→ Jervis
                                      * LOC`ATION→ The fountain
                                      * MO`OD→ Intrigued&Curious
                                      * O`OC→ Weeee awkwardness

bieberhoIe69
User ImageUser Image
                    i can look ⇣nto your futurexxxxxxxxxxYOUR NERVES GATHER WITH THE ALTITUDE
                    ʟöcαтɪöɴ fountainxxxxxxωɪтʜ Demonia De Lucaxxxxxxωεαʀɪɴɢ left picture
                    EXHALE THE STRESS SO YOU DON'T COME UNGLUEDxxxxxxi can change it `rund some, too »»

'No no no that can't be true! Really? Oh sh- Insert nerve popping emoticon here. Jervis stood silently admiring the gorgeous fountain but, perhaps he was more focused on trying to ignore those damn voices in his head. His expression remained rather dull however he felt sort of pained on the inside. 'Sh--sh! He can hear us, quiet, quiet!' queue the demonic child snickering in the background. He tightened the grip he had on the novel that's been held within his arm now being secured within his chest like a football to an athlete. "Such hypnotizing beauty.." His sunken gaze lifted and the book held to his chest was cradled only with one arm. Jervis moved his right arm up and his fingertips yearned for the touch of clear fountain water. Beat by beat his heart accelerated to the thought of touch, did he really want this that bad? To be touched? He just needed a little push and he'll have his fingers caressing within that glamorous refracting water -'Don't move!' Or maybe not.

Gasp! The males body froze up and his gaze widened like some cyborg, with the whole adjusting of vision and stuff. 'Who the-?!' Clearly the lad was at a complete shock, he hadn't heard her foot steps from afar or even when she got so close to he. All Jervis could do was indeed what the girl had instructed. "i-Is there a spider on me?" His accent could be clarified within a mile radius, although his voice fell rather frail towards the end of his sentence. He wasn't scared or anything..no, nothing like that. Shocked was the correct way to put it but, not only was he shocked, he also was an all around socially impaired full on schizophrenic. The sudden voice that came sending shrills down his spine was none other then some light haired girl scaring the crap out of him. (okay he was scared for just a second.) Honestly he thought it was another one of the many voices that dabbled within his mind, y'know the ones. They liked to pester him non-stop throughout the day on an everyday basis. b-But this girl, now what in the world was she thinking sneaking up on a guy like him? Clearly she had some guts however that wasn't all. Ba-thump- Ba-thump- -. Gulp. The lad made a hesitant turn of his head, only slightly because he feared she'd scream out 'don't move.' again. But, there she came waltzing in front of him. Scowling him like he did something wrong, when clearly he's only just been reacting to her sudden outburst. Or sneak attack. His eyes then followed her down till he could see what was on the screen of the camera, a butt-load of pictures she took of him just standing there?!

Twitch. He felt like swiping that camera right from her grasp but even so she already made another series of snapshots capturing the same expression he held in ever picture taken. While on the inside he was so hopelessly confused. Pound by pound his heart began to dim down into its regular pace. Good. Jervis bit on the inside of his mouth lightly still trying his best not to move. w-Wait. Why was he taking orders from this chick? She wasn't a teacher or anything yet he felt he had to. Like a frail deer his legs began to feel rather clumsy and then he put both of his arms crisscross over the book that pushed down on his chest. What once was a beautiful fountain in his eyes was now a playhouse the girl hopped up upon. Jervis pursed his lips and looked toward the ground having his hair fall perfectly over his eyes. "Why would you..? I don't even.." Whether he could help it or not he'll always come off to be some socially awkward show case. But, in reality he really was one after all. Just tired of mankind and what it has to offer, why can't it all just end here? Slowly but surely he lifted his gaze from the ground back at the girl that announced her name confidently. Fixing up his posture he could swear he was just like a manikin in her eyes. Only good for one thing and in her case that was for taking pictures-- with out of sudden gesture a hand was brought up from above.

After all that she does this? 'Who..' He couldn't quite grasp the concept of whatever just went on, but that was the past. Jervis shook his head a bit regaining his sense of reality, and gave a dull stare toward the hand she left hanging before him. Of course Jervis was in no place for being rude, so leaving her like that would be against his morals. Or more like his parents, they were always instructing him to treat every girl with respect and all that sweet stuff. As for Jervis; he understood very well that his looks caught the eyes of many. Maybe he should go into modeling? Ahaha, no. Jervis wasn't a model, he was a skilled combatant and enjoyed many activities such as fencing and archery. That'd be like asking a robot to love, Jervis just couldn't do that. "..Uh..I" Tsk, tsk Jervis why are you so shy? Kekeke! that tears it. A breath came shortly and his eyes set towards the girls. "Jervis Katsuya." Holding the book in one arm he did, and his grasp was firm upon the girls hand. A genuine smile came caressing over his pale lips and those eyes. Were just as breath taking as ever, the waters ripples reflected within them, having the sun queue perfectly from the grey clouds as the garden became more lit. Now that smile is very deceiving, he knows how to do it tho- even if he could hate this person that smile could never dissipate. This gives him the upper hand in most cases although this one was a real smile. Jervis wasn't your typical guy, in fact he had many mysterious aspects. After that whole scene with the camera and stuff, he just had to know. "Why would you do that?" Some people he could just never understand but, this one was very odd- she made him feel like the normal one for once! and that, he took interest in.

━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━somewhere there`s a HAPPY AFFAIR -- the ghost of a good mood━━━━━

i'll look DEEP into: your heart & soul
                            ( YOU DO HAVE A SOUL, DON'TCHA? )
                            make your wildest dreams come true !

Sweetly Despaired

[[ooc: ah...this post sucks... i'm sorry.....sobsobsob]]

Xillionno's Queen

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

What's the consequence if i leave? I'm alone. Cause' this is a waste land in my only retreat. Paralyze me, don't let me jump. Don't let me fall.

User Image

Location: Dorm A1, then to the Culinary room. Company: Anastasia. Thoughts: Something smells great.. Outfit: xxx

User ImageUser Image
Finishing up her food for lunch, Mei's stomach was finally satisfied. The music had changed a couple of time, and now was playing S&M by Rihanna. It wasn't a bad song, Mei just didn't like it considering it was literally about S&M. (Slave and Master, sex reference ._.) Getting up, she turned her ipod off, which turned her music off as well. Turning around to the big pile of boxes and suit cases it was now time to clean. She couldn't put it off till much longer, other wise it would be there for the rest of the year, and if the schools supervisors go around again, she'd get in trouble, like last year. She figured she would start with all her clothes, taking a couple of suit cases, she brought them into her bed room, dumping all her clothes from them onto her bed, she did the same with 3 other suit cases filled with clothes, then 2 suit cases filled with shoes. Looking around the bedroom, she saw that the movers had brought her dress in here, her shoe rack and there was a closet. Her dresser was under her window, and her shoe rack was made of plastic, so she picked it up and moved it into the 'dining' space near the door. It extended from the door to the wall, to fit all her shoes. Mei moved quickly organizing her clothes in her closet, all her coats, shirts, over shirts, tank tops, sweaters and belts were put in there. Color organized and perfectly placed. Next was her shorts, pants, and skirts were put into her dresser, along with her pj's and under garnets. Finally she organized all her shoes from slippers, to sandals, to dress shoes, heels, sneakers, then boots. Mei smiled at her victory. She did all of this in an hour. She had a plan going in, and now she got it all done. Looking back at her other pile, she wouldn't be able to place those things with out furniture, so she would have to order things from ikea later, to match all the other things in her room. She like simple black and sleek designs. But were comfortable to the touch and on the eyes. Too much black created a dark and unwanted feeling, so it had to be touched with the colors white, silver and purple. Simple touches that would bring the room out.

Since Mei was done for now, she could do other things. Something dawned on her then, she should check the Culinary building, only because last year the was a bad out break of bacteria, and they didn't realize it until 2 weeks later. So, she would have to go and inspect the building. Looking at the time, it read around 2:30 pm. Mei shrugged, and figured that she should do it now. Looking around, she needed to find another umbrella because Fletcher had her red one. Which was her favorite. So if he broke it, she'd be really mad. Going into the pile, she found her bad with rainy day things, and pulled out a silver one. Well this should work Mei thought to herself. She went over to her newly set up shoe rack and grabbed the same shoes she had on before. Putting them on she found her key's and phone and went out the door. Making sure it was locked, she headed down the hall way to the outdoors. Looking outdoors, the rain was slow, nothing bad. She could make it down to the Culinary area with out getting that wet. But she would use the umbrella anyways. Clicking the umbrella it opened slowly, revealing it's silver glittery sides. This one was also bigger, and made for people, that were obviously not her size. Mei started her descent to the Culinary building. It was one of her favorite places. Where she could just be her. Be nice, and make somewhat friends. Relax and not have to worry about her heart problems. It was just a perfect environment for her. Taking it slow, she stepped, one after another, stepping into every small puddle. Giggling every time it made a slash. Looking up at the sky, it was dense with Columbus clouds. If you had been flying, you wouldn't be able to see the ground at all. Horrible weather to fly it.

She finally made it to the double doors, that stood as the entrance to the building. Big and broad, silver casting made of, well who knows what. Construction wasn't her bill. Taking out her keys, she shifted through them to find the one to the Culinary building. Finding the golden key, she slipped it into the key hole, then turned it. No click. Mei was confused, she did the motion a couple of more times, till she realized that it was unlocked already. Which meant there was either a teacher or a Culinary club student in the building. Surprisingly they trusted the club students with keys to the building. Taking her keys out and putting it back in her pocket, she grabbed onto the nob and turned it open. The scent hit her first before she could even step in. The scent was freshly baked, warm and inviting. Stepping into the building, it was heavier. Mei closed the door, and took in some more. Mei judge by the smell, "The butter not over powering the sugar or flour.. Sugar, defiantly a lot... um... hmm." She said, to herself, not to anyone particularly, obviously. She tried to figure out the last thing. it was the main ingredient too. Seemed to be a mix of things though. But judging from the smell, it was cookies. She smiled, she would follow the scent to figure out who made them. Going over to her locker, which said 'Mei' a sign she had made freshman year for her locker. She took a key and opened it. All of her things were still there. Slipping off her heels, she grabbed a pair of the washed socks and put them on, then she slipped on her non-slip black shoes. This was for safety purposes. So she wouldn't fall, also if she dropped a knife, it wouldn't land right into her foot. The next thing she got was her very pink, kitten apron. Pulling it over her head, and knotting it in the back, it was on. It went down to her 4"5 knees, it was like a pink dress on her. Which kinda made her sad, but since it had cats on it, she was okay with it. Then naturally if she had, had her hair down she would have been putting it up. But, it was already in a braid, so she was all ready to go find whom had made the cookies and where.

The building was like a huge maze, and if you didn't know it, or walked with someone whom knew it you would get lost. Like she did freshman year a bit. Since it didn't have a pattern or any certain setting, it was hard to remember, but after awhile, she promised you could learn it. Sniffing the air, she wondered who had mad the cookies. She wasn't sure who was talking the club this year. Plus, it would probably be bit of a shock that Fletchy wasn't the president, and she was. But Mei had a made a valid point, that he completely ignores people when he starts to do anything in the kitchen. Which made it impossible for anyone else to learn anything. She slowly made her way to the clubs area. Which was funny, because it wasn't always the area. They use to be in another building, using the home-ec room instead. Though in the middle of her freshman year, her and Fletchy protested against administration to give them a better space, more room, and only the best equipment. In case, they got, Mei pulled the 'What id i die tomorrow, what if i never get to use good equipment' card on them, to win. Looking at the door though, the lights were on, so she knew there had to be someone in there, or they were in there at one point today. The other thing that indicated this was the heat being emitted from the door. Slowly approaching the door, she opened it slowly. She let her eyes analyze the room,scanning it quickly for anything that could harm her, scare her, or was friendly. Something your body did often, but you don't noticed. One of the great things about the nervous system. Something Mei knew really well, because she was a science buff. So she noticed these small things. After seeing that the coast was clear, she entered the room, to see a girl sitting at calmly at the table where they would sample everyone's work after they had finished. Quickly, Mei's eyes looked over the girls features.

The first thing she saw was the popping color of her hair. It was red, with hints of orange to calm it down. Her green eyes shined under neath the curliness of her locks. She didn't look confused, actually, she looked like she was waiting for someone. Mei hoped that she hadn't surprised her, since it probably wasn't her that she wanted. She thought to herself, who was this girl. She wasn't a freshman, no. She didn't look like one, an older face, somewhere around, 17-18 she guessed. Then it dawned her. She had a math class with her last year, not only that she was in Culinary club last year too. It was on the tip of her tongue, Mei sighed. "Whatcha doing here Anastasia?" She remember her name, because the teacher in math yelled at her for tripping over her feet to much walking into the class. He was kinda really mean to students. She also was like Mei and sung while she cooked. Mei decided to be a little less awkward and moved over to her normal station and looked over things while she waited for her reply. Mei checked her draws, and stove, her grill top which she shared with who ever station was next to hers. She wanted to make sure that the bacteria that grew last year, didn't happen again. After she check this room, she'd probably quickly sweep the other rooms for the same thing.

User Image

O.O.C: Hai
OMG. This post was hard to do, cause my computer was being a butt hole.

l m i m i - c h a n l
User Image

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

------» xxA N A S T A S I A xC L A R K E

E v e r yx p a t h x h a s x a x p u d d l exxE v e r yx p a t h x h a s x a x p u d d l exxE v e r yx p a t h x h a s x a x p u d d l e

xxxxxSilently, Anastasia waited for her things to finish cooking, her cookies and cupcakes still in the oven, her chocolate still cooling. Her eye lids slowly began to close, spacing out from reality and going into her own world for a moment before remembering about the chocolate. She knew that if the chocolate had been in the fridge too long with the cookie cuters then the shapes would be stuck on it. Her emerald eyes shot open and she quickly got off of the stool she sat on and went over to the fridge. Pulling out the tray, she sighed of relief when she slightly pulled off one of the cookie cutters to make sure they didn't freeze together. Setting the tray onto a nearby counter, she pulled out the shapes and took off the small peices of left over white chocolate from the edges that weren't part of what she wanted and placed those onto the side. A gentle smile was placed upon the red heads lips as she saw the shapes she wanted. Just hearts, teddy bears, stars, and even little flowers were placed upon the wax sheet she had on the tray. Turning around on her heel, she opened up the fridge door once more and placed the tray inside to let them harden as they cooled.

Now that was done, she walked back over to the oven that held her cookies in and peeked inside through the window that was provided after turning on the light to see inside. They were slowly becoming golden, and as she opened it up, a wift of the sweet cookies lifted into the air, going around the large room to sweeten up the air. Closing that, she went towards the other oven she used and peeked inside as well, checking on the cupcakes for a quick moment before closing it. Going back over to her seat at her station, she sat down and settled her elbow onto the counter and rested her head in the palm of her hand, waiting once more.

In the beginning of her sophmore year she just simply took culinary for herself to learn how to cook simple dishes for whenever she returned home to visit her family since they always lectured her for not knowing how to cook, or well her brothers did that is, but as the time went by, she grew to love it. Just the smells of the cooking food, sweets, anything just sweetened up her taste towards it. No matter, even when she was in class or club, she would sing when she cooked, letting everyone know not to bother her as she done so. Although, once, a male in her culinary club wanted to ask if he was able to borrow something and she was singing to her self softly. When he didn't get her attention, he tapped her shoulder and she glared at him, scarring the boy half to death when she snapped. After calming, she figured out that he just wanted to borrow something instead of messing with her, making her feel guilty and even terrified of herself a bit.

Her eyes were closed as she thought of the past two years she's been here. They were fun and even boring at times, but they entertained her and had her change her life so far, though, her violent nature still remained on the side lines, threatening her once in a while. She wanted to take boxing but her mother declined it simply due to her strength. No one would've found out about it right? Or well maybe the people she faced during a spar or practice. Hearing the door open, she opened up her emerald colored eyes and looked over at the door on the other side of the room, seeing a small girl standing there. Watching the girl from the corner of her eye, she looking away for a moment to try and think of who the girl was. She'd seen her around last year, though that was only because of culinary and math. What was her name? It started with an 'M' for sure. Hearing her name being said, her head popped up and looked over at the girl, remembering her voice just a bit. She was the Culinary Club's President. "Ah, Mei," She said softly to herself as she sat up straight, "Thought I could warm up an oven or two by making some sweets for the club if they came today," She said, her Scottish accent being noticeable.

Hearing a soft 'BEEP' go off twice, Anastasia got out of her seat, put on oven mits and opened up both ovens after turning them off. Taking out one tray with the cookies on it, she closed it, walking over to the second oven and pulled out the cupcakes with her free hand, then closing it with her leg to lift it up then gently closing it using her hip. Getting back to her station by just a simple turn of her heel, she set the two trays onto the stove tops and removed the mits from her hands. "Ah, would you like to try some chocolate I made, President?" She asked with a smile on her face. Walking over towards the fridge, she pulled out the tray of white chocolate, closed the door, and headed back over to her station, setting the tray onto the counter beside her stove. "It's minty white chocolate. A sweet taste with a hint of mint." She added a moment later as she grabbed a spatula from one of her drawrs to lift the cookies off the tray, but of course, she did the chocolate first to make sure it was ready, luckily they were. Taking a peice of the chocolate she had just piled up off on the side of thet ray, she took a bite and smiled as the sweet taste of the white chocolate and the minty taste ran across her tounge. Getting the cookie cutters she used and spatula, she headed over to the sink and washed them both before setting them onto the rack.

Drying off her hands and the spatula with the rag she had in her apron pocket, she walked over to the cookie tray and began to removed them gently onto a plate she had out from earlier to place them on. She had done the same thing with the chocolate and even removed the cupcakes from the tray quickly with swift hand movements to make sure she didn't burn herself. "Aye, I will have to take some with me as well since there's a bit too much," She spoke out of thought with a small laugh. Crouching down, she pulled out a plate and looked over her shoulder at Mei. "Would you like some too?"

#B1394C SPEECH

O O C || btw click her picture for her outfit > u <

Ahoy-Abbi

Wheezing Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
e ι c н ι т a n a ĸ a
▂▂

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Argh, why did it have to rain? He could hear light taps against the glass of his window. Eichi stirred in his sleep before deciding to wake up. Slowly, he cracked his eyes open to stare at the ceiling of his room. He turned his head to face the wall. The digital clock told him that it was five am. Yawning, he rolled off his bed and stretched. The time he woken up was at the crack of dawn so the room was only lightly lit, shown through the shades of the curtains. “Today’s the day.” A genuine smile splayed upon his lips. Although it was morning, Eichi couldn’t wait to start his first day in high school. “I’m pumped!” He shouted, jumping off his bed. Some say he was crazy. ‘Dude, don’t you want more sleep?’ Sure, he loved more sleep but it wasted lots of time. It was time that could be used for something important. Some say he was weird. Jogging in place he ran into the bathroom and jumped into a cold running shower.

Rub, rub, rinse, rinse. After a few minutes of shampoo, conditioner, and shampoo, Eichi was squeaky clean. A towel was wrapped around his waist, as he stared at his reflection while brushing his teeth. Spikey silvery hair paired with yellow green orbs. He was also tall for a freshman. His height was up to 5’10. When he was in middle school, everything started growing drastically. His voice changed, his height increased, and he had a desire to eat everything. It was then, during the summer, he reached incredible height. Taking a cup to his lips, the water entered his mouth and he gargled before spitting into the sink. Wiping the corner of his lips with a face towel, his placid smile turned into worry. “What if…Herman's not allowed to live there?” His eyes turned into shock before shaking his head. “Haha, why am I worried about that of all things?” His gold fish, Herman, swam around the circular bowl sitting upon his side desk in his room, waiting to be taken to his dorm room at Topsy-Turvy Academy. Eichi left the bathroom and finally he was free to start jogging. It was his daily routine. Then he’d come back for another quick shower.

Time Skip to School

When he first entered his dorm room, Eichi had already noticed the placement of some personal belongings around the large dorm room. It was pretty fancy he could say. There was a kitchen, living room, bathroom, and two rooms for him and his roommate. He had heard his roommate was a girl. He didn’t…mind. Pushing his bags into the room, he unpacked it quickly. Then Eichi ran into the hallway and grabbed his fish bowl and placed it on a table in the living room. She wasn’t there it seems, whoever his roommate was. It allowed him to have the freedom to do whatever he wanted. He would like it if she hushed about his pet. He hadn’t asked if he was allowed to bring his fish there, but the thought of asking could lead to suspicion which then led to someone finding out and confiscation. The chain of events would happen right after another all because he wanted to ask if a fish was allowed to stay. Eichi was not risking that. Taking in the room again, Eichi concluded that it was like having a mini apartment.

“Heh,” He chuckled. He didn’t understand why he was laughing; it just came out of nowhere. He pulled the last remaining objects into his room: Three cases. One of them held his baseball bat. The other held his tennis racket. The last one, he dared not open. But if anyone cared it was his fishing rod. A small memory of fishing with his parents made a way into his head. “Shut it out.” He clenched his eyes shut and the memory faded. When he thought of those days, he remembered the HORRID memory of that one day that still haunted him for the rest of his life. Grabbing his bat and placing it on his shoulder blade, Eichi exited the room and headed out to the baseball field. It was early in the afternoon and the light drizzle hit the tops of his face but it never bothered him. It motivated him to exercise even more.

When he got to the center of the field, Eichi reached into his pocket and pulled out his baseball. He threw it in the air like he was playing tennis. When it came down, he swung his bat and it sailed through the air. “Woot!” Eichi whistled at the speed of his baseball but when he saw the direction of where the ball was flying, Eichi froze. There was a girl walking around the field at that time and the ball was coming straight towards her. “Hey watch out!” Eichi shouted to the girl. But it was too late. The ball finally fell low and smacked into the short girl’s form.

[********! Goddammit!” Eichi swore. Dropping his bat, he ran over to the girl to see if she was okay. It wasn’t his first time embarrassing himself to this degree. But what worried his was getting hit by a ball. It hurt like hell. Eichi knew from experience. Huffing and wheezing, he got to the girl in a hurry. Bending over to catch his breath, he took the girl in to see how she was doing. Placing a hand to his head, he shook it slightly. “God, I’m sorry. Listen, are you okay?” Once he saw her face he backed up quickly. A small memory reached his brain. There was something… familiar about this person. It was like he’d met her before some years ago. His eyes fastened to the small cat hood and cat bag the girl was wearing. Cats…wait Cat’s! That small bit jogged his memory. There was a girl he met two years ago, similar in appearance to the one right in front of him.

There was a black cat up in the tree. Meowing. It was stuck and it needed help. Eichi was with his friends at that time, sweaty from practicing tennis. The younger Eichi jogged towards the cat when his team left for ice cream. Deciding to save the cat, he started to climb the tree. He fell back instantly as his foot loosened on the bark. Landing on the grass, he saw a pair of shoes walking towards him. It was a girl who had somehow found his fall to be amusing. He could imagine the air was sprinkled with her spit by the way she was laughing. Eichi scowled. Jumping up from his position, he pointed accusingly at her. “Stop laughing! If you have time to do that, then help that cat out would ya?” He crossed his arms waiting for her answer. “Don’t be such a party pooper.” She sneered.

The mysterious shorty turned towards the tree and placed her foot against a large bump against the trunk. Reaching her hand high above her head, she reached for a branch and the other foot took off from the ground. Eichi was a bit nervous as the girl was starting to climb the tree. Automatically, Eichi reached out press his hand against her lower back in attempt to hold her steady. “I got you, now climb.” She did as she was told somehow she managed to persuade the cat to join her. Once it was gathered in her arms, Eichi made sure her trip down the tree was safe. Finally, they released the cat and stood a foot a part. A small comment was made about his weight and he remembered throwing a comment back. A smile somehow entered his face as the two parted from each other. Her name was Cherry or something like that. A good day, he remembered.

“Hey, I think I know you.” Eichi began. If she didn’t remember him, there was a chance he got it wrong and it’d be ten times more embarrassing. “You’re that girl who saved that cat from the tree right?” There he goes again. If he was wrong, hell. He didn’t want to say anymore. The situation was going to get more awkward for him and he didn’t want to be there anymore when it happened.

OOC: Yay for plotting/character relations. If you wanna, you can plot with him XD Annnd I'm so changing the posting layout for this later. Welp, good enough. Forgot to mention that he has a pet goldfish annnnd he has random flash backs now and then.

Madam Exorcist

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Xillionno's Queen

Tipsy Kitten

User Image

What's the consequence if i leave? I'm alone. Cause' this is a waste land in my only retreat. Paralyze me, don't let me jump. Don't let me fall.

User Image

Location: Culinary Club room Company: Anastasia. Thoughts: Sweets are Delicious Outfit: xxx

User ImageUser Image
Anastasia was one of the people in the club that she liked. She was enthusiastic about cooking. She had a purpose to be here, Mei wasn't sure what it was, but that never mattered. As long as it was something to make you thrive to be better, that's all that mattered. Right? She ducked under to check her lower cabinets again, "Ah, well there's no club today cause' of the new freshmen, and what not", she slipped out before crawling into the cabinet to reach the back, pushing the various pots and pans out of the way, the back was clean, and nothing to worry about in there. Slowly backing out, carefully trying not to hit her head, she knelled on the ground. "Actually, the only thing today is Student Council, now that i think about it. Though, that's to sort out the freshman's clubs papers." She patted her apron off of dust, all those pans would have to be washed before use, they were very dusty. Getting up, her mid chest was where the counter was. She would need to find her stool. Hearing a beep, she looked over to the oven that was making the sound. Something beautiful no doubt was being baked inside. She watched as Anastasia went over and pulled out cookies from one, and cupcakes from the other. Well she had missed that, though she hadn't bake in a while.. Mei scanned the room, she hadn't made any frosting yet. She took the liberty to go and get the ingredients to make it. She had to find her stool anyways. Walking to the closet, she pulled out her key again and opened it. The light flickered on when she walked in, she propped the door open with a door stopped, and looked for powder sugar. "Of course, i would love too." White chocolate was made out of cocoa butter, since cocoa was brown. Anyone should know that though. It's the reason why white chocolate is more 'fating' then normal chocolate. The mint would be an interesting added flavor to the white chocolate though. Had she used fresh mint leaves? Or mint flavoring? Mei was excited to try one out. Searching for the sugar, she finally found where they had placed the powdered sugar. Grabbing a packet, she knew where she had put her stool, behind the door, which is where it still was. It was purple, and had two steps. Picking that up she emerged from the closet. Going back to her station to place the stool there, and opened it up. Climbing up, now she was 'normal' to the counter. It was at her waist. Placing the packet of powdered sugar she pulled a mixer near her. A simple 1 quart thing. Plugging it in, she stepped down, and headed towards the walk in fridge. She headed in and quickly got the heavy whipping milk. Going back to her station, she poured the powdered sugar and heavy whipping cream into the mixer. Opening the closes draw to her, were he flavorings. Taking out vanilla, Mei poured, a small amount in it. So it wouldn't over power it. Then she turned the mixer on.

Hopping down from her stool, she walked over to Anastasia's station. Looking at the nicely presented mints, she could tell, she used flavoring. Mei personally would have used fresh mint, so you could see the little green spots in the chocolate against the white. Taking a smaller piece, she placed it on her tongue and closed her mouth and eyes. It melted slowly, filling her mouth with a minty sweetness. The mint wasn't over powering at all, it fit perfectly with the buttery taste of the white chocolate. Opening her eyes, she swallowed. "That was delicious! Perfectly balanced, and cooked just right!" She smiled a wide grin. Mei was excited now, food made her so happy. Especially when it was well done. "Of course, of course!" She replied to Anastasia when she asked if she would have some of the other things she had made. There was no sense in saying you made to much. There are people everywhere that would love to eat the food, others make. Swiftly, she moved back to her station. "I kinda, just started making your frosting on my own... hope that's alright.." She said quietly. Stepping up her stool again. It was done. Moving to the second draw on her right, she pulled out a pipping bag and a deigned piper. Finding a pair of scissors in the draw, she cut the end then put the piper in it. Finding a rubber spatula, she turned off the mixer, and scooped the frosting into the pipping bag. After that was done, she tied off the end. And placed it down on the table. Steeping off the stool, she grabbed the pipping bag again and brought it over to Anastasia. So it would be ready after her cupcakes cooled off. If she put it on now, the carry over heat would melt the frosting and it wouldn't look cute. It would taste okay, but it would look really bad.

User Image

O.O.C: Kinda short, didn't know what to say. x3

l m i m i - c h a n l

Bashful Fatcat

4,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Cᴀᴍᴇʀᴏɴ.

“Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇsʜᴇ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴsʀᴇᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅɴᴅʜᴇɴsᴡᴇʀsʀᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ.-Dʀ. Sᴇᴜss

-User ImageShe lifted up along with his arm almost falling again with how fast she was pulled from the ground. She let go of his hand a bit awkwardly and proceeded to dust off her jeans front to back. She then stared at him a bit confused, wondering why he had apologized, when she wasn't looking where the hell she was going. That is, if she even knew where she was going. She looked down at the ground and noticed her journal lying there for everyone to see. She quickly paniced grabbing it swiftly and stuffing it into her bag, while her face flushed a bright red. She looked to the side, almost flustered. "Is your hair naturally pink?" She looked at him, and at her shoulder her long pink hair was laying on, lifeless. She picked it up and stroked it for a slight moment as she replied. "Yes, actually, it is." She said in a gently tone as she let her hair go. It draped back over her shoulder, her hair was particularly long. Considering her short stature of 5"0, her hair went down pretty close to her bum. Her petite hands pocked together infront of her extended as she looked back up at him.
The she noticed. She walked up closer to him until they where about a good foot distance from eachother. She then looked forward. His chest was where her blue eyes where. And she looked up and about what looked like a foot more was his head. "What are you doing right now?" She backed away from him, and sighed lightly. Taking in the fact that honestly, she was ******** short. "Oh nothing, just walking around campus. To be honest I don't even know where the hell I am. I wanted to play my guitar in some nice open place where no one was around, but the rain has stopped me from doing so. Although, just having this rain is good enough for me. I've taken a liking to it." She said sticking out her hand, watching as one by one droplets fell onto her hand and through her fingers. She looked back at him and noted the fact that he did look quite cold. She smiled. "How about you join me in my dorm for a cup of hot cocoa, since you are the first person I've spoken to since I got here..." She paused for a moment and let out a breath. "Maybe.. we can be..er... get to know eachother?" She said a bit awkwardly.
User Image-

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:No ******** idea.
ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴡɪᴛʜ:Some dude I just bumped into
ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs:"Da fuq bruh?"

Oh! Oh! Condoms!::' *High :3 '

User Image

zakura626

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash