Welcome to Gaia! ::

Larka sat in the cafeteria and looked around dully. She was rather tired and wanted to sleep very baddly.

Dapper Codger

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
Kawada layed in front of the school under the tree. "So tired..." he groaned. He adjusted his glasses and closed his eyes.
*she looked at Jisuse with mild intrest and shook her head*
animix_chix
Sakura *brushes her leg off and straightens her skirt* new here?
He nodded and smiled.
"Yea, you too?"

[Sorry, doing a project at the same time...]
Larka almost fell asleep with her head on her book. Slowly she desided to go outside thinking the sun may wake her up. Stretching, she stood up and walked out of the cafeteria.
*smiles and shakes head* no not really
name: Rikku Kurasaki
Discription: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rikku walks to a nearby tree outside the school and sits down and puts her bag down and a small cat comes out of teh bag and lays on rikku's lap. Rikku smiles at her cat. "hello Moonshadow.. i've told you not to climb in my bag. Your going to get me into trouble one day." Rikku leans back against a tree and closes her eyes. ~maybe just a little sleep... i'm so tired...~

Distinct Gaian

Chien walk to down the sidewalk to the front of the school.Thinking*Not another year of school, maybe it won't be so bad.*
hey jisuse i was heading outside would you like to come with me *she asked as grabed her books oncemore*
Jisuse nodded.
"Sure, sounds cool."
He smiled and walked to the door and opened it.

Dapper Codger

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
Kawada wakes up and stretches. "What time is it?" he yawned.
Rikku opens her eyes and yawns. "no use... i can't sleep" She stands up and stretches and Moonshadow goes back into her bag as she picks it up. Rikku looks at her watch then wanders around the schoolyard.
No class is allready over for today we get the rest of the day to go and do things for clubs or talk to our teachers incase we have problems
Jisuse walks outside and jumps into a nearby tree.
*she walked out the front door and entered into the side garden*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces