Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Addison Liam Bade
▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅

To be honest, as Damien spoke about how he'd been read stories about the evil odd numbers and germs, Addison had mixed feelings. On the one hand, it seemed like Dami's parents had traumatised the boy from a young age, causing Addy to sympathise, whereas he also couldn't help feeling pangs of jealousy as well. After all, it sounded like Dami had grown up with both parents around. Not only that but parents who took the effort to do things like read to him in the first place. See, Addison never had that. It seemed that one parent or the other was in jail; having both parents around had been a rarity! When one was locked up, the other was careful, but once they were both together, it was like they thought they were invincible. Still, his home life and his parents weren't really an issue up for discussion without a huge amount of trust - something Addison didn't give freely. Thinking through what Damien had said, there was something which Addie just didn't understand. "What do you mean? You know, by working on the common cold?" the boy questioned. Was she some sort of scientist working on various diseases? In that case Addison would agree, there were much more devastating things to work on. Yet there were so many strains of the common cold, it was probably a good place to start.

The boy smiled as the other mentioned how glad he was that they hadn't bumped into anyone, how they'd survived the first day. That was true. But what about the second? and the third, etc? "I agree." Addy nodded as the boy said about wishing he could be homeschooled. Still, if Damien was home schooled by his parents, wasn't there the possibility that he could get worse? End up being agoraphobic - scared of leaving the house or having other bizarre fears? And what about Addy? Assuming that his parents were even capable of teaching him (not likely considering the huge amount of effort required for Addison to even learn to read and write and add up. He'd been so far behind most others in his classes during that time) was it really for the best? Addison would be willing to bet either option was just as hellish as the other. Thinking over the boy's answer again, Addison grinned, finding himself getting all obviously excitable again, practically bursting with energy. "Does that mean that every so often, you enjoy being at school?" Addie questioned. "Like when?" He couldn't help questioning the boy so much, he genuinely was curious and wanted to know.

The conversation then steered in the direction of Damien's parents again, which unnerved Addison despite the fact that he'd asked in the first place. People's houses and people's parents always scared him since the boy had no idea about what was normal when it came to such things. Phases? Well, that sounded all ever-changing and unpredictable. Addy couldn't help but wonder how Damien dealt with that. Especially since redecorating meant that certain rooms were out of bounds for a few days and looked messy. Plus, it didn't help since, as far as Addison could tell, Dami didn't seem to be involved or have any say in any of this, did he? Saying how his parents each took over certain rooms. And that they'd be back soon... Ugh. Addison didn't want to see Dami's parents, finding the whole experience unnecessarily awkward. Shaking his head as the boy once again asked if he wanted food, about to say something before...

"You clean your room four times a day?!" Addy repeated with a questioning tone, trying to take it in. Not that such a thing happened very often, but the boy was speechless after that. The boy thought to himself that Damien was probably exaggerating, or his cleaning couldn't be particularly thorough if he did it four times a day. Still. "That's... mental." Addison eventually uttered after a while.

It was hard to believe that before today, Addison had never realised just how screwed up Damien was. "That's bullshit." Addison couldn't help but blurt out. "I mean... I respectfully disagree, Dami." he'd corrected himself. Apparently teachers don't appreciate it when you say that what they are teaching is bullshit. Who knew? Once again, that was something which was a habit of his when he was a lot younger. "Sweat cools you down. And you need to cool down when you're too hot. Because, when you're too hot, enzymes in your body'll denature so they can't properly function anymore. That means that the molecules in the body wont be broken down or reassembled efficiently, causing you to be ill." Addison explained, very proud of himself for that explaination, despite the fact that this was incredibly basic science which Damien would already know. After all, the nerd always scored higher than Addy in every subject, so goddammit, he was going to have this moment.

Besides, whose stupid idea was it to get that sort of game for Damien? In fact, Addison would go as far as to say that anyone who bought something like that was a complete idiot. Instead of wasting money on a console to get fit, why not actually go outside and do something? It just didn't make any sense to the boy, yet it wouldn't considering that Addison loved the outdoors. And keeping on the subject of stupidity, Damien had asked if Addy had ever been to Disneyland. It took everything he had not to snort and give a 'what the hell do you think?' sort of glare, but he didn't, instead just shaking his head. Nah, he'd never been. He'd always wanted to go, but then again, there was all sorts of things that the boy had always wanted but never got. This was part of the reason why Addison tended to dislike the upper classes at school, who seemed to have everything they could ever want plus more, without ever having to work for it. Their whole lives consisting of everything they could ever hope for being handed to them on a plate.

Damien wasn't exactly wrong in his assumption. Addison wasn't particularly fond of cleaning. However, something he'd learned from a young age was that sometimes you just had to do what you don't want to. "You did warn me." Addison had said with a shrug. Besides, the sooner they started, the sooner they'd finish. "Then, let's do it." the boy said, brightly. Hey, if he had the excess energy, it was only right to put it to some good use. There was just this tiny little niggling thought in his head. "Dami? Do you ever think that you're missing out because of your phobia?" Addison asked. He had earlier considered that it wasn't a good idea to ask considering that it was a rather personal thing to ask, yet he couldn't help asking, his curiosity getting the better of him.

There's no moderation in infatuation - You got a squeeze on me
Pretend I've got the power
Make me say it louder - You got a squeeze on me
User Image
Oliver Damien Dickerson: Nerd
Fighting the O.D.D.'s And Surviving (Hopefully)

Damien listened to the other as he was asked what he had meant. Oh That was a problem that Damien had. He sometimes spoke and forgot that one needed basic information in order to understand what he had said. True true. So he told the other "My mother is working on curing the common cold. I don't know her exact title but its sort of her job to go to work, test and create and test and then she just does it over and over again."

He hoped he had explained it well enough. And if not there was a chance that perhaps the other would ask him so that he could attempt again. You know, try try until you succeed. He soon heard the other agree about home schooled. Yes yes. Though Damien trusted his parents, intellectually....he also was scared that they would teach him something where maybe even PJ couldn't fight it. And he didn't want that. He soon heard about the other as he was asked about if he enjoyed school. Damien admitted "Social interaction is a crucial part of development. So I like school for that. Plus without school we'd never be friends and I like you as a friend. Do you ever like school, Addy?"

He looked towards the room as he felt so safe. He breathed in and out and felt, relaxed. Very relaxed. He heard the question about it. Damien gave a nod as he said matter of factly "I do that so that it always stays even. It is usually twice or four times. It has to be even. Always"

He shivered at the aspect of just cleaning a room once. He tugged his sleeve as he felt nervous now. He listened about how Addy said that it was mental. What was mental? His cleaning habits. Damien didn't quite understand how his cleaning habits was mental. He stared down at his bear as he looked back up and he felt kind of hurt. It was similar to being called crazy. He asked "Why is it mental?"

Damien listened to a very dangerous piece of information. About how sweat was beneficial. And that the molecules in the body wouldn't be broken down. Causing him to be ill. now Damien should have focused on the whole concept. about how sweating was good. One needed it ,even if it felt disgusting. But Dami being Dami latched onto the phrase 'causing you to be ill' and it made him nervous. He hugged the bear tightly as he tried to stop himself from scratching his arm or from running from it. But now he felt goddamn terrified. As he repeated "causes illness."

Not everything about ti but the part that was terrifying him. Okay so now he should probably start goddamn running because it sounded really unsafe. And hey running caused sweat. But no. Damien should really pay more and more attention. He sort of was going to just run for it .But nope. They would focus on something else. He saw that he hadn't. Damien admitted "Neither have I, they are too unpredictable. But I have Kinect Disneyland, and I imagine that its close. You get to go through the park and find the secret mickeys and get to go on rides and do all the fun stuff without having to suffer the fact that its a million children with their germs infecting an entire area."

He heard about how he had warned him. and that they could clean the garage. Oh good. He walked towards one of his cleaning closets. He handed Addison a medical mask and a pair of latex gloves. He explained "So you are safe" and then he put on his own gloves and mask so that they could clean it. As he walked towards it, he heard Addison questions. He admitted "I do not understand. Like what?"

He had never once thought he was missing out. But since Damien had had this phobia since forever he didn't have any memories of playing in the dirt, or anything that he could remember and miss it. He walked towards the garage and he opened it up. He looked at the boxes. He had finished that he just really had to clean the garage floor. That was what he wanted to tackle and then just dust the ceiling, and do what he could. He felt really happy about it.

Where Am I Now? My Room
Who Am I With?Addy, PJ

Romantic Gawker

11,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

·.¸¸. ·´¯ .¸¸.•´¯`•.•`·.¸¤•´¯`•¤·.¸•.•´¯`•.¸¸.¯`· .¸¸.

Nate agreed with what Lyle had to say he did hope just as well that there was going to be good food, it would have been a waste of him talking up the girl if their was just something normal like chips and pizza. He needed to or well yearned for to see something out of the ordinary like lobsters being served or even steak or something that crazy, something that parties didn't have besides if he ever threw one he would have some stuff that wasn't meant to be like ice cream for example. Shaking his head getting out of his thoughts he looked to Lyle now hearing him ask about Lucy and what he knew about this girl and if she was of course ok, well maybe he didn't say that but Nate was thinking that already."Lucy is the head girl at the school were going to therefore meaning she's the Queen b,she's a popular kid high up.'' The male said raising his hand up holding the wheel with the other to show he meant at the tip top.

It just seemed that's how the popular kids were so he had to make sure the other realized it or well understood, since his dear friend didn't understand most things. Going back to anime talk the male nodded he was happy about Gaara making friends also it was one of his wishes and well it came true especially with the main character Naruto which made it better, it seemed that orange haired boy could change everyone he came across and that's why Nate liked that show everyone in some way could be changed. Hearing the males question about his favorite animal the male had to think for a moment, now he loved his wolf Luka more then anything in the world but he also was a big fan of spiders and crows. But Lyle probably meant the sorta normal ones like birds,cats, or dogs whole thing."My favorite animals…hmm it would have to be dogs I guess since I have one, you?" He said knowing he was probably going to say squirrels since bob of course was his trusty squirrel sidekick.

Nodding for a moment as he started to drive again the male lightly turned on the music, not so loud to were he couldn't hear Lyle but enough so he could hear them both. Skipping a couple of songs Nate finally decided on Fantastic Baby by Big bang, before looking over to Lyle hearing him speaking about his outfit. Looking down at it for a moment he forgot he was evil for a moment."Oh yeah your evil too, we"ll shall we work together to take down all these bond fan's, and show them what true evil is!"He said in an excited tone before laughing evilly then stopping seeing Lyle's face, so sometimes he changed his voice and liked to laugh it wasn't that hard or creepy…well to him. Hearing that Bob thought he could be an evil guy he agreed of course he could it was Nate here who we were talking about, he would murder someone if he had to. Only if he had to he wasn't that crazy or well he didn't think he was that crazy.

Hearing the other understood French the male smiled he was happy someone else knew one of his languages besides Ollie and Al he needed new people to talk to."Vraiment, vous pouvez parler français! Que diriez-vous que vous m'apprendre le code Morse et je vais vous apprendre le japonais?" He said smiling at the male knowing he understood him since he was speaking french of course,looking back at the gun question the male nodded."Yup its in the back we can shoot good or evil people who ever we want, you can look at it now." He said waiting for a red light before reaching back and grabbing his bag and handing it to Lyle."Just don't shoot inside the car we might crash."He said just warning the male he would totally punch the s**t out of Lyle if he shot inside the car therefore letting go of the wheel.

Out Of Condoms:Translations-Really,you can speak french! How about you teach me morse code and I'll teach you Japanese?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageXoXoXo

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Lyle Chance Tonkins: Super hero in training (and he will be one when he grows up)
With his amazing side kick: Ninja Squirrel Bob

Lyle listened about Lucy. So she was the head girl. Queen B. Because they weren't known as Queen A. Which would make more sense considering that would be the head of the alphabet. But he assumed it had to do with bees. Why you would want to be part of the bees would never make sense to Lyly. But perhaps it worked. Ly gave a few nods to show that he was paying attention. He asked "Do you think she turns into a bee sometimes? Like, she is a Queen Bee for Bees and so she has to sometimes turn into a bee and visit her other bees? Do you think it makes her sad that bees are becoming extinct"

He assumed he'd ask. Because he assumed being a bee there would be bee issues that she's upset with. Lyle would be concerned about the bees if it wasn't for the fact that he had a beleif that the bees were evil. They stung you and it didn't end well. So Ly wasn't a fan. He soon heard that he liked dogs. And he was asked. Ly smiled "Well squirrels, obviously. I like them because they are funny and because they are really smart. As Bob says they are the mafia creatures of the animal kingdom so its good to be on their good sides. So why do you like dogs?"

Lyly listened to a song and of course liked it. He liked all types of music. Well that wasn't true. He didn't like rap and screamo. Screamo made him feel like he had to apologize to the singers for sounding so angry. So he tended to talk to the radio and apologize at it. He smiled as he heard that he was evil too. He heard about them taking down good and be evil. Rawr. Ly smiled brightly as he said "YEAH! Let's take those suckers down! We can go 'hey good guys we are evil and we'll win' sort of deal. And they'll go 'oh no, evil' and we'll win! Did you want to make a plot now or should we just see what happens?"

He was really having fun. He was so glad that he and Nate got to go to the party together. It was going to have a lot a lot of fun. As he heard Nate's evil laugh Lyle actually burst out laughing. Because it was a funny funny laugh. It was pretty good laugh and it worked. He soon heard Nate speak french. Lyle of course understood what he said. He gave a nod as he responded "Ce serait formidable. Est-japonaise difficile à apprendre?"

Lyly was really enjoying that. He heard about shooting people and he soon saw the gun. this would be awesome! He looked at it as he heard about how he couldn't shoot it inside. Ly gave a nod as he said "Gun!"

Ly then aimed it at the cars as he just said "Pew Pew! I'm shooting invisible cars. Pew Pew!!!"

Lyle giggled. He sort of just said 'pew pew' whenever he fake shot people. He wondered about what the hell do. He soon asked "Wow, is Lulu really that far away? I wonder if she did that on purpose....have her house far away so you have to do a road trip to her house. I just hope she is nice and doesn't sting us. I don't like getting stung. Have you ever been stung?"

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Addison Liam Bade

Wow. So his mother was trying to cure the common cold? Impressive. That must have meant she was delving into some sort of science. Maybe Dami had rather high expectations forced onto him? Addy couldn't imagine what that might be like as people didn't really have any expectations for him. He'd never really know much about the fear of letting people down. "That's amazing." the boy commented. Amazing, yet... tedious. Lab work? All the time? Eww. Still, it must be amazing going to and from work knowing that you're part of curing a disease, and making the world that little bit better.

It was a shame as Addison had hoped for a more subjective answer about school, rather than the standard. Yet, what did he expect? Maybe it was more of a fact that people didn't enjoy the little things as much as he did. "I like you, too." the boy had reciprocated with a grin. After a rather long pause, Addison added "In a friends way." In all honesty, Addy had thought that it was a given, but he was determined not to have any more misunderstandings. No more awkwardness between friends due to his comments being taken in the wrong way. "Yeah, sometimes." the male said, answering the question, before going on to say a few of the first things that popped into his head about exactly what he liked about school. "I like... when you can see people checking themselves out in the mirrors and then quickly pretend that they hadn't... and the weird way Mr. Tennison pulls his pants up when he thinks we're not looking, and it looks like some sort of hula dance or something." Naturally of course, Addie just had to do an impression, taking the piss, or just reminding/showing Damien incase he hadn't noticed or remembered. See? The little things. "And not having to avoid just about everyone." the boy couldn't help but add.

Damien and his cleaning habits were so weird. The boy was lovely enough, but it was best to be around him in short bursts. "Well... because it's excessive." Addison answered. Well, he thought all of that cleaning was excessive, but he wasn't sure of what the norm was. His people-watching didn't normally extend that far. "I just... can't get my head around it." the boy admitted. How could anyone do that two or four times a day?! Surely, it was madness. After all, people didn't get ill all that often maybe a few times every year to once every few years, but not constantly. Addison's original theory on this had been that Dami must have been seriously ill once upon a time.

Addison nodded enthusiastically as the boy had repeated the bit about causing illness. Unfortunately, he'd been so in awe at his own memory skills, he hadn't really noticed the boy's nervousness at all. "Yep! And the cold causes you to be ill because of the whole kinetic theory, thing. Particles would have energy in the form of heat, but since it's cold, they wouldn't, so they'd be slow and not collide with other particles with enough energy to react, so basically you don't have enough energy for stuff in your body to work properly." Addison explained, yet more incredibly basic science.

Once again, Damien had highlighted something which Addison previously wouldn't have given a second thought, about Disneyland and all of the children, all of the possible infections that could be picked up, etc. Just the rides and the fun! "How can it be close?" Addison asked, despite the fact he didn't really care. Addy had no intention of going to Disneyland at his age. Still, the boy just didn't understand how a console could possibly be close to actually experiencing the rides.

Addison couldn't help but give the boy the strangest look as he was given latex gloves and a medical mask. Didn't he think that was a bit... much? Obviously not. And hearing Damien say that he didn't understand and ask for examples, it seemed that obviously not had been the answer to that question as well. The examples took a little bit of thinking, as it was hard to come up with answers on the spot. "Like, I don't know... Have you ever climbed a tree, made a mud pie or a mud slide, ate an apple straight from the tree, made a den out of sticks and twigs, or hunt for bugs in the garden?" Addison questioned, putting all sorts of examples out there, and he couldn't help but grin as he did so, his eyes lighting up as he remembered how he used to constantly do most of those things. Addie had been a little horror when he'd been younger, always playing in the dirt, chasing people around the playground with various bugs he'd found, and there'd been that occasion with that frog in the playground, when some of the other boys had threatened to squash it, Addie had picked it up and smuggled it into the classroom into his coat pocket. Needless to say, things hadn't quite gone to plan.

Following Damien to the garage, Addy couldn't help but wonder what the boy did for fun. After all, the boy was scared to go to Disneyland because of germs! And then he had one of those active games consoles when he didn't like getting sweaty. "So, what needs to be done?" the boy asked.

There's no moderation in infatuation - You got a squeeze on me
Pretend I've got the power
Make me say it louder - You got a squeeze on me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items