Friendly Grabber

𝓕ae 𝓘liana 𝓐bbes

User ImageUser Image
⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷
To live is to love.
❤ And to love is for the spirit to fly.
I want to fly.
⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

Fae blushed intensely when Stella told her she looked great. She was just so embarrassed about going to a party like this. Thank goodness her sister hadn't picked something more revealing. Fae would just die on the spot. She could only imagine what boys would think about what she was wearing. "Thank you Stella." Even though Stella seemed to be genuinely telling the truth, Fae had to disagree. If only she was more toned and had better curves. It was just hard to see what they saw.

Fae nodded at the mention of hair and make-up. Of course she had to do her hair, it was in a mess right now. Perhaps she should brush her hair first. She didn't want to just ask though. This was her first time here and she did not want to just make herself at home. "Thank you for all of this." She smiled and meant it. This girl that she just met was being so nice to her. It was so unlike the other upper class girls. "I'm glad you're doing my make-up. If I did it, I'd probably just go with lip gloss on." She laughed a bit nervously.

She wasn't fazed when Stella changed in front of her. Of course an upper class girl wouldn't be self-conscious like she was. Her sister was like that. Stella looked amazing in the outfit that she had chosen. "Wow, you'll be the best looking girl there." Fae believed that beauty also came from the inside. A beautiful girl that was also nice became much more beautiful than all the other beauties around her. She was so glad to have met Stella. It was nice to have a friend.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Where am I?
Stella's House ←
Who is that?
Stella, she is so gorgeous ←
Do I look pretty?
outfit

Romantic Gawker

11,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

·.¸¸. ·´¯ .¸¸.•´¯`•.•`·.¸¤•´¯`•¤·.¸•.•´¯`•.¸¸.¯`· .¸¸.

Running a hand through his hair as to wait for this very beautiful women to answer he could just fill the pit of his stomach drop, she reminded him all to much of his mom, protective aggressive and a little crazy. Watching the female for a moment just look at his car he could hear the same thing his mother said when his father bought it for him, your going to die its to fast, what if you hit someone or what if you get into an accident what will happen to that small sports car and you. His mothers words were running rapid through his mind seeing Lyle's mother just stare at his car, he knew his car was unsafe but he was a safe driver his father had taught him never go fast always go the limit and if he did need to speed don't get caught and don't tell mom. Holding in a laugh the male listened to the males mother as she just chewed him a new one about the ground rules and that if anything happened to her little pumpkin then he would be in the ER.

Damn what had he just gotten himself into it was like a police investigation just for taking one person out to a little party."Ok Ma'am I won't let him do anything crazy but I can't promise about myself…"He said smiling seeing the serious look on lyle's mothers face and he shook his head."Woah don't get mad was kidding just kidding, I promise ill be good also and keep your son very safe."He said nodding for a moment as he watched the women argue with her son for a moment about being a mother means she can threaten anyone she wanted when of course she did have a point, he would never really get the point of it but mothers were way more protective then fathers were for sure. But soon the women was heading up the steps and the male was just waving lightly like a little fool he did hope he didn't ever piss that women off the saying did go "hell hath no fury like a women's scorn." Walking to the car the male looked over at Lyle for a moment as he was talking about the banana bread then started singing the banana phone song and the male sighed now that damn thing was going to be stuck in his head for weeks.

"Its fine I love banana bread so maybe we can share it on the way to the party, haven't really eaten much."He said rubbing his tummy for a moment before getting into the car seeing the males mother still at the door, she was watching him like a hawk making him a bit nervous. But it was ok as long as he kept Lyle safe then he would be fine just fine. Hearing the anime reference the male smiled Yu Yu Hakusho was his favorite anime when he was growing up and thanks to his mother being into anime he knew almost everything about it."Dude thats whats up!" The male said in an excited tone when he referred to Hiei."I love him he's like my favorite besides Gaara from naruto, my favorite line from Hiei is, so tell me, whats it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" he said laughing lightly after saying the quote then looking back at him when he said he looked snazzy."Well you look pretty snazzy yourself dude nice indeed, and you too Bob." The male said speaking to the squirrel now before opening his glove department and handing Lyle a bag of nuts."For the cute little squir..I mean kitty."

He said smiling at the other lightly before starting his car and just waiting for Lyle to get his seatbelt on.

Out Of Condoms:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageXoXoXo

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Lyle Chance Tonkins: Super hero in training (and he will be one when he grows up)
With his amazing side kick: Ninja Squirrel Bob

Lyle's mum was not amused by Nate's jokes. And she hoped that he had gotten it. Because if not she would have to go all motherly and smother Nate. Kill him. And then she would meet his mother and they would probably fight. She didn't want that. But she also knew her child was...trusting. Which wasn't bad, except for when he believed everything everybody said. It was adorable when he was five. But he was a teenager and now he was at the age that people would take advantage of that. Part of her wish that she would just put a tracker and bug on him so she could make sure he didn't do anything stupid. But at least she could do this. And Bob did seem to be good for the basics.

Lyle was thinking about it. Was it really okay? because wasn't the party suppose to be out of control. He was going to have alcohol. Though...his mum said it was bad. And she was relatively right. BUT Nate had said that there was chocolate ones and Ly loved chocolate. Sot hat would be delicious when it was all done. He wondered if he should do it. Well he was pretty sure he shouldn't do drugs. Since those sounded dangerous and the smoke or effects might hurt Bob and he didn't want to hurt Bob. He soon was taken away by these thoughts as he heard that they could share it on the way to the party. He smiled "YAY! Banana BREAD! We can eat it and it will be delicious. So what's your favourite food in the whole world?"

He unwrapped the bread and tore himself off a piece, and ate it. He soon walked to it as he heard about how...he also liked Yu Yu Hakusho. Though as the other said "dude that's what's up" Ly looked up at the sky and wanted to point up and state this. But then Bob squeaked 'yeah he was doing a slang thing, do not even think about talking about the sky' and so Ly stopped himself and waited for the other male to continue talking. OH! They were talking about the anime. He liked Yu Yu Hakusho and was about to say that (forgetting that he already had said it thus why the conversation came about) but he thankfully stopped himself. And spoke about Gaara from Naruto. He gave a nod and soon heard him say a Hiei line and he burst out laughing. He gave a nod "Yeah he is really really funny! I love how he insults people. And I like Gaara too.Though feel bad, his backstory made Bob cry"

'psh, more like you' the squirrel rejected. He laughed and laughed. He took another piece of bread and ate it. it was good. He got in as he soon sat down and buckled his seat. Taking the bag of nuts he smiled and gave Bob one of them, Bob took it in one hand and ran up to Ly's head as he started to eat it. He heard kitty and since Bob and Ly had practiced it all day the squirrel made a squeak meow sound. Ly giggled "We practiced that all day so that Bob could do it. So, who are you going as? Or are you just a guy in a suit?"

Ly smile faded as he tried to look sinister (which of course failed miserably) "I'm a bad guy. I'm evil. RAWR. I am being Ernst Stavro Blofeld, He has been the bad guy in movies of James Bond for...twenty years as a continuing bad guy. He was in seven bond movies. And he was the SPECTRE head. And loved cats thus why Bob is the white cat. Do you think I can be evil convincingly?"

He gave Bob another nut and the squirrel was now sure of one thing. Nate was god. He was the bringer of food so he was pretty damn close to god. He wondered about it. Ly then asked "So have you ever learned morose code when you were growing up?"

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Addison Liam Bade
▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅

It was so hard to be angry at someone when they don't understand what they've done wrong. Still, it was probably for the best that Addy decided to let this go, especially considering that it was possible that he'd overanalysed what had been said, and misinterpreted it, blowing it well out of proportion. Well, it happens. At least now, Damien might think twice before asking anyone else something like that. If it had been most other people, the boy probably would have ended up being beaten up. It wasn't really worth jeopardising their friendship for - especially since they seemed to have so many dangerous people out to get them.

To: Dami
Not so much angry as upset.
You accused me of being riddled with disease!
Sorry about getting... defensive. I'm not really used to people asking if I have an STD.
If I'm still allowed, I will. Got to make sure that you and PJ are okay. (:

After pressing send, it sort of occured to Addy that he'd never been to Damien's house before (nor had any idea where he lived), but could imagine how it'd be; clean, actually no... immaculate, like some sort of show home. Probably not an item out of place and all organised all of the time. Addison couldn't imagine actually living a place like that - he was used to mess! That wasn't to say that the boy never cleaned up as he did, or at least tried, but despite the best of intentions, as soon as it came to trying to find things, everything would end up in a much bigger mess than when he'd started.

As Addie waited for a response to his text, the boy slipped his phone back into his pocket, instantly coming up with more things he could have said, although it was too late for that. Oh well. Still, whether he was going to Dami's or not didn't matter. Addy was bored and was going out no matter what. Just not the party for several reasons - one, he didn't like the host, two, it was risky and would be difficult to keep away from all the people to keep away from, three, he had nothing suitable to wear. Changing into a pair of tan pants, a baggy t-shirt and a hoodie, Addison left the grubby apartment, making sure to pick up his scarf as he did so, locking the door behind him.

Even if it wasn't exactly fresh air, Addison felt a lot better as he stood in the corridor, contemplating where to go. Eventually, the boy decided on going up to the roof. The air, simply being at a height, feeling tall, feeling free. Plus, you got to people-watch, and they didn't even notice. Not that there was anyone particularly interesting in watching. People smoking in an alley, and others just scurrying around like the little bugs they appeared to be.

There's no moderation in infatuation - You got a squeeze on me
Pretend I've got the power
Make me say it louder - You got a squeeze on me
User Image
Oliver Damien Dickerson: Nerd
Fighting the O.D.D.'s And Surviving (Hopefully)

Damien was looking at his washroom. He had a shower stall and a bath tub. So it was time to pretty much clean everything. He use to feel safer in baths till his brain processed that it was stilled water. No thank you to that. But he did still clean it every other day. He knew he had to do it more. But...he knew that he had to do it more. He took his washroom mixture and dipped a cloth into it as he scrubbed the walls, of course bieng safe and keeping the shower door open. He inspected for hard water deposits. And if he saw them or if he believed he saw them he would clean those with his white vinegar water and solution. He was about to go to the shower door when he heard his phone beep. He went over to it and once again removed his gloves and took off his medical mask and took it, reading the message.

So he wasn't angry but upset. He didn't understand why. He had indeed accused him of being riddled with disease. Everyone was a threat to diseases. Germs spreading through them. Nobody he had met had ever kep tup to date on cleaning and staying safe like Damien. And he thought that he could just get herpes through sex. Naive. You could get it four different ways, sex being one. Still he knew that he had to be careful. And would come if he was still invited. Damien text the other

To Addy
From Dami
The invitation still stands.
Sorry for insulting you, Did not mean to.
Just ring the doorbell.
The address is 6246 Willow Avenue
Its a geometric house, pretty easy to spot
See you soon Addy

He pressed SEND. His dad being a mathmatician...when they had moved into a house he had purposefully picked a rather odd geometric house. And although Damien lived there he did sometimes wonder why his dad had designed such a house. Was told and there was explained but he wasn't going to argue. It was stable and that is what counted. Anyway he went back to the shower. Putting on his gloves and his medical mask. He then went downstairs and he mixed a mixture for shower doors. It was a mixture of white vinegar. Add 1 cup liquid fabric softener to 1 quart warm water. Easy to say he did it, went back up the stairs and started to clean the shower doors. He soon looked and saw if there was any grout or calking that had broken away but it seemed good. As he looked and inspected for spots or mineral deposits but it seemed that his shower was relatively clean.

Where Am I Now? My Room
Who Am I With?Myself, PJ

Invisible Gekko

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Snow had given her number to Ainsley before the end of the school day. He was her boyfriend after all, so he should have it. He had said he would find something for her to wear that looked like Fiona Volpe from the Thunderball movie. It didn't really matter what she wore since it was a James bond themed party and she did have Fiona's iconic hair color. It would be pretty hard to mistake who she went as. Snow got out of the shower, wrapped in a fluffy white towel, small drops of water dripping from her hair as she walked to where the hair drier was.

" Fiona Volpe. She didn't have super long hair right? So I should at least do like curls on the bottom and flip my hair to make it look like her. It would be a longer...much longer version of her hair style but it would look like her at least. Right Copper? " She questioned the big black bird that was staring at her from his nest on the edge of the room. She turned the drier on, and began the beautifying process. Copper squawked a couple times then calmed down, he didn't like the noise. He had to suck it up. Her hair took a while to dry since it was so long, she liked her long hair. So she never cut it. Once her hair was dry, she took out the little curling things and put them on the tip of her hair and rolled them up a little, clipping them in place. She took out her phone and sent a text to Ainsley.

To: Bear
You have the address in your pocket :3
So come get me soon ok? If you can't find anything I will just make something up ok?
I'm really small so...Most things don't fit me. See you soon.

She decided to put on make up. She never used any, even though James bought her er every kind she could need. She took out something that said eye liner....was she supposed to write in her eyes?? Hell no. Ainsley kinda wore a bit of make up...maybe he could put it on her, she was kind of curious to see how she would look with it on. Since Today was James...poker night. Which meant he was downstairs, with at least six other cops, drinking and placing bets. That also meant she was on house arrest. Which meant she wasn't supposed to leave the house. Like that would actually stop her? When Ainsley got here she can simply use her escape route number two. That would be fun. Now all she had to do was wait.

Birds eye view: Home, tick tock.

nakedDoll Parts

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Addison Liam Bade

Feeling the vibrations of his phone in his pocket, Addison squirmed a little as he fished it out. So, he was still invited, hmm? Well, probably not the best attitude but it wasn't like he had anything better to do. Getting to his feet, the boy stood as close as he possibly could to the edge, peering over with a little grin on his face. Addison could be a bit weird like that, how he loved being one step ahead (at least) and knowing that he was safe. Yet he also loved a bit of danger here and there, even if he wasn't really in danger. Plus, standing on the rooftop, he had the added benefit of feeling tall for once. Something which rarely happened unless standing next to someone like Nate.

Looking to the sky, it made the boy happy that it would be dark soon. Addy loved the dark. Most people were indifferent, or even afraid. Saying how in the dark, it was like losing one of your senses, not being able to see, not being able to know what was lingering out there in the dark. Yet, that's exactly what Addison loved! The thrill, the danger, the blind panic when you hear a noise and your head is coming up with all sorts of reasoning - it's a cat, it's just the wind, someone's gonna freaking murder you in your sleep!

Racing down the stairs, Addy gripped onto his phone in his hand until leaving the building, where he eventually decided to text Dami back.

To: Dami
I'll be there as soon as I can.
It'll probably be a while; you live far far away.
I know you didn't mean to.
I'm probably just oversensitive.
Just never say anything like that to anyone else, or you'll end up hurt.
Then who else would I launch a rescue mission with? (:

Willow Avenue? That wasn't particularly close. Awh well. Addy could live with that. Unfortunately, he had forgotten what geometric meant, so would be rather shocked to see where the boy lived. Addy pulled up his hood and made sure his scarf covered most of his face as the boy started to walk quite quickly to Dami's house.

After quite a while, the boy approached Willow Avenue, before seeing that bizarre house. "No way!" Addison exclaimed as he saw the house, which completely stuck out in comparison to the rest of the houses on the street. The boy had to check the house number to see if it matched the one on the text, and it did. Well, you never knew with Damien, this was the kid who could see all sorts of germs and bacteria that no one else could. Who knew what his idea of 'easy to spot' was? Apparently, it was the same as Addy's on this matter. It was so hard to get over, as Addy had imagined that the boy who loved even numbers seemed to like predictability would live in a perfectly symmetrical little house. Complete ******** was probably the way to describe the whole scene right there. The male found it so difficult to take in that Damien lived here. Now, if this was Lyle's house for example, Addison would have half-expected it. Pressing the doorbell as instructed, the boy was still in awe at the house. After all, the boy was rather easily amused at the best of times, but this was something entirely different.

User Image

Damien heard his phone beep. He took off his gloves and took the phone as he read the message. So he would come by as soon as possible and had been oversensitive. That worked. He gave a nod. He could try not to ask people about their medical history. That should be really fantastic. He put the phone down. This would be a lot of fun. They might get to do the garage. Or whatever people do. Dami didn't usually hang out with other people so this was new to him. But hey, get out of the comfort zone. And hope they use coasters.

The boy glanced at his porcelain and begun to clean with a nice nonabrasive liquid cleanser. He put the liquid and just wiped and scrubbed and wipe and scrubbed. He then used a synthetic scouring pad on stubborn soil. Rinse well by pouring water. It worked out very well for him. Damien stared at the toilet. He should clean this for the night. He sprinkle 1/4 cup of sodium bisulfate (sodium acid sulfate) into a wet toilet bowl for a single scrubbing and flushing. Wear rubber gloves. Let it stand for 15 minutes and then scrub and flush as usual. It was awesome. He then heard the doorbell. He removed his gloves and medical mask, putting them in the wastebin he felt that he was done.

He grabbed PJ, since this was going to be a little stressful for him. He walked down the stairs as he opened the door and smiled "Welcome Addy. Glad you found it. I don't know the social protocol for friends. Do I offer you a drink or food or both?"

He motioned for the other to get in and when he did he followed behind. He closed his door and wasn't sure what to do now. He didn't ever have people over. Ever. Maybe when he was two and his mum brought a child over for a play date. He wondered what he should do. Or talk about. He then asked "Does one usually watch movies during these things? Not sure what to do. Glad to have a friend over, just its the first time for me."

Where Am I Now? My Room
Who Am I With?Addy, PJ

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Addison Liam Bade

"Dami, your house is like... magic." Addison couldn't help but blurt out, sounding like some excitable little child. So easily amused. An excitable little child who felt completely out of their depth, however. He'd been so in awe and intrigued that he hadn't even been word counting again! Thinking over his words, Addison counted them on his fingers. Six. Phew, that was lucky. The last thing he needed was for his friend to freak out. "I don't think anyone could miss your house, even if they tried." Addy said, a smile on his face. If Damien couldn't already guess, there was no way Addison thought that was a bad thing.

"Well, you're right; that is the social protocol." Addison answered with a nod. "But no, I'm alright. Thanks anyways." The boy followed Damien's lead as it came to motioning him inside. He couldn't help but get that familiar prickle when goosebumps were forming as Damien shut the door behind him. I'm trapped! his mind screamed out over and over again in his head, demolishing any other train of thought he may of had. It's fine, it's all okay. I'm not trapped. I can open the door and leave at any time... came a forced thought, Addison trying to calm himself down. That always happened in unfamiliar places, always on edge for the first few times. Thankfully his mind bought it, and allowed for him to relax even if it was just a tiny bit.

Finally remembering to pull down his hood and scarf, Addy smiled nervously at Damien. "How are you and PJ after your ordeal?" Addison enquired as he spotted the bear in Damien's hand. He'd never really had a chance to ask after the whole break-in thing. Things had seemed to happen rather quickly and casually without Addison really processing it. The way it was in his head had been 'Yep, we just broke into Ollie's car, now bye, it's time for class.' So weird.

"Seriously, the first time?" Addy questioned. It wasn't as if Addison hadn't noticed that Damien wasn't the most social human being on the planet, but that was still surprising. Bless, Dami really had no idea what he was doing, did he? How adorable. Addie thought, trying so hard to supress a laugh. Mostly out of nervousness, but Addison also found it funny that Damien was classed as a nerd, and therefore he had to be pretty smart, yet the boy knew nothing of basic social convention. "Dami, it's your house. We'll do whatever you want, okay?" Addison said as the boy appeared to look pretty uncomfortable as far as he could tell. Besides, it was probably for the best that Addy didn't completely turn the boy away from ever inviting friends over ever again - he'd feel so guilty.

User Image

Damien heard about how his house was like magic. Yeah if you could handle the unsymmetric part of it. Which was everything. He had never heard anybody...call his house magic. But then again for Damien since he saw how unsafe his house was from the outside he had felt that he had to clean extra things to keep it safe inside. He sort of liked how excited the other felt. He smiled "Thank you. my dad designed it. He is a mathematician. Did you want a tour of the house?"

He figured he could do that. His parents were very interesting and even the back yard was unique. Each room had a theme, as his mother called it. And most of it was different than the other. His room, obviously, was symmetric and plainb ut the others weren't. He put a hand through the others hair.He smiled as nobody could miss his house. It was sort of a nice feeling to have such a unique house. Usually he didn't like being unique but all these compliments on his house sort of..made him feel happy. He asked "Do you really think so Addy? That oddly enough makes me feel...really good"

He heard that he was right about his social protocol. Good. He didn't want to mess this up. He heard that he was all right anyway. He gave a nod. He saw that Addison seemed tense and was half sure it was because of how the house wasn't shaped evenly. Damien felt that way most of the time too. He heard him ask. Damien smiled brightly, as he was always happy to talk about PJ. He admitted "Well had to clean him a few times. But we are safe. And I feel more at ease with PM here, without him I felt like I was losing it more. Its weird, but ever since my mum told me that you get skin cancer by being in the sun for too long and read me about the microscopic bacterias that were harmful...she gave me PJ and told me that he'd keep me safe, so without him I felt more stressed. Thank you for helping me get him back, sorry for putting your life at risk"

He was so happy to have PJ back. He heard about how it was the first time. And the feeling of embarassment made Dami's cheeks turn a light pink. He gave a nod, it really was. He heard about that they'd do everything. He figured a tour would be good. Because he was sort of now proud of how weird his house was.He smiled "Let's do a tour. Feel free to ask any questions"

He walked to the living room as he explained "My dad made this room to be futuristic and he wanted it to be like a puzzle. Thus the puzzle pieces. The carpet is really hard to clean though...um, and the television was made so that it was in the bubbled wall."

He walked through the living room, exiting it to get to dining room. As he looked at the table he saw a spot on the glass and got his cloth as he wiped it. He told him "The dining room was my mums contribution. She really likes wood and, the seventies. I think. Not very sure...she explained it to me once. They sort of took a room each so that they both got what they wanted rather than blend together"

There were rooms that he knew nobody but him cared about and that would be his two cleaning closets, and the laundry room so he passed them. He went into the kitchen as he stated "My dad again. He did this. I don't like how odd shaped it is. This area makes me very nervous. But I suppose it works, right?"

And because of how nervous he got he quickly exited the kitchen to get back to the living room. He went up the stairs. Upstairs was relatively easy. It had four rooms. His room, his washroom, his parents room, and a closet. And the reason why it was so small was because his parents owned half the house on this floor as their 'master suite' and so he walked to their door first and opened it to their room and said "This is their room. Its really nice, blue. My mum was in charge of this one"

And he walked back to his room. He opened the door and went up a stair case that led to the attic which was well, his room as he smiled "This is my safe heavenly room. Its symmetrical. Its clean. Its safe."

He went back down the stairs and went to the living room. This could work out very well. He wondered about what he should do. Social protocol said movies. But he could offer video games. He wanted to clean the garage but knew that that wasn't fun for anybody. He asked "Did you want to play video games? we have an Xbox Kinect."

Where Am I Now? My Room
Who Am I With?Addy, PJ

mistress booty's Significant Otter

Tipsy Bunny

11,290 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Sawyer looked at everything he'd laid out on the bed to make sure he had it all before leaving for Stella's. He had the full tux and a bowtie to match. He'd decided to just go as James Bond himself, it was simple and he already had everything he'd need in his closet. He'd gone through all of his clothes and found he actually had quite a few suits in his walking closet. Then again, he came from a business family, so it didn't surpise him too much. He put it all in a hanging bag and brought it out with him down to the garage. Sawyer only really wanted to go to this little party because he'd be able to show off his car, but after thinking it through his car wasn't very Bond. Thankfully, his father had the perfect car in the garage that he'd kindly allowed him to borrow for the night.

He put the hanging bag in the empty trunk of his father's silver BMW. Sawyer checked one last time that he had everything before getting in car and texting Stella that he was on his way. He put the girl's address in his gps and was off to meet the two girls he was going with tonight. Sawyer chuckled to himself as the thought came up again. He was going to this party with two lovely young ladies. Sadly it wasn't in a real date sense, but only they'd know that. He was sure everyone would notice he was walking in with these girls, and would assume what he wasn't trying to do. Oh well, there was nothing he could do about that. If people wanted to make things up, that was their choice and their problem.

Within about ten minutes Sawyer had arrived in front of Stella's home. It seemed like a quiant little place. He got out and grabbed his bag from the trunk before locking the whole car. He went to the door quickly with a pleasant smile on his face and knocked before waiting for someone to answer it.

- - - - - - - - - -

where am i?
                                            - - - - -
                                            Stella's house
                                            - - -
                                            Whose that?
                                            - - - - -
                                            Stella and Fae
                                            - - -
                                            where did you get that?

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Addison Liam Bade

Oh? His dad is a mathematician? Well, that explained the magic house if his dad had a magic job. Not that Addie imagined it would be very exciting job. It was magic because they built so many rules and could do so much stemming from one tiny little assumption. "Of course!" Addison exclaimed as Damien offered him a tour of the house, extremely excited by the prospect. If Damien's dad designed it, then the possibility was that the house would be just as quirky on the inside as the outside.

A hand through his hair caused Addy to grin, sort of embracing his current excited mood. The question was; how long would it remain? "Why oddly?" Addison questioned. Still, if the boy felt good then that was the main thing, right? After all, seeing Dami smile rather than frantically clean, it was good to see. "And yes, I really think so." the boy answered. "I wouldn't have said so otherwise." he'd added.

Bless, Addy had seen Damien's smile get brighter as the topic changed to PJ. Addison seemed to have been correct in assuming that this was a safe subject for Damien. Addison nodded as the boy explained that he felt more at ease when PJ was around, Addy recalling that something similar had been said earlier about how PJ was some sort of barrier, which he couldn't really get his head around. How is a bear which could quite possibly contain billions of bacteria possibly be a barrier from germs? Still, it wasn't something which Addison would bring up. If the boy felt safer with the bear, then he felt safer with the bear, no matter how distorted the logic of it seemed. "Oh Lord. Is it sort of like other kids were busy reading their fairytales and you were reading about disease and bacteria?" Addy questioned. That would probably explain quite a bit, some fear brought about as a kid which he hadn't fully gotten over. The more recent that occurred, the more weird it would seem. "Don't worry about it; it's all part of the fun." the boy said with a grin. "But, yeah... Don't thank me; I didn't do anything worthy of a thank you." Of course, the fun hadn't at all included the Jericho and Kate scariness; that was just petrifying. Not fun at all. While Addison loved thrills and a bit of danger here and there, he preferred living, believing that there was such a thing as too much danger, and they were just that. Then again, as he thought once more over the events of the day, other than try to formulate plans and try to calm Damien, Addison didn't really think he'd done anything, and therefore didn't deserve any thanks.

Addison felt so guilty as his comment had made Damien embarassed. He hadn't meant to embarass anyone! He'd been about to mention that his own family weren't quite open to house guests either (police not counting since they were unwanted house guests) but Damien seemed more than happy to go ahead with the tour, stating that he should feel free to ask any questions. Ha! When didn't Addison ask questions? So many teachers had been frustrated with him since he wasn't just going to accept that 'A happens, causing B to...', he wanted to know how it happens, why it happens, etc. Brilliant for subjects where essays are essential, not so good when a test wants you to give a one word answer and you give them three paragraphs explaining exactly what you know. Hell, Addison couldn't even remember the last time he'd ever finished a science or maths paper within a certain time period.

Following Damien into the living room, Addison's mouth dropped open. "Wow..." was the only word which escaped his mouth, the only word that came to mind. The boy looked to the floor as Damien had said that the carpet is difficult to clean, but that was yet again something which Addy never would have thought about, making sure his hands were within his the pockets of his hoodie as he had the urge to touch the walls, which probably sounded odd, but he'd just wanted to know if it just looked like each jigsaw puzzle peice was individually placed, or whether it just looked that way.

Following Damien through the living room, they soon ended up in the dining room. Now this sort of thing was more like what he'd expected - sophisticated and spacious, yet the quality was so much better than he expected. "Evidently, your parents must have a flair for interior design." Addison commented. Well, that much was obvious. Either his parents must have some practical skills of that nature on the side, had some pretty awesome contacts or they were rich. Still, just wow.

Addison had noticed the passing of various doors but didn't mention anything of it. After all, what he was shown was completely up to Damien. He agreed that the kitchen was oddly-shaped, but he wasn't sure whether or not he liked it. It was really clever, and the use of that mustard yellow colour worked really well, there was just something about it which he just couldn't quite place. "It does." Addy agreed.

It must be difficult living in a house with a room you feel nervous to go into. Especially when it wasn't a room you could avoid. Being led upstairs, Addison was rather surprised that he was being shown the room belonging to Damien's parents, which was probably due to the fact that in his own home, he wasn't allowed to enter his parent's room at all. Looking around the room, once again no words came to mind other than "Wow..." Addison couldn't even find another way to describe the room, except maybe blue. Still, he was meant to be asking questions, wasn't he? Urgh. What to ask... "Are your parents at work at the moment, or something?" he asked. Addy always found it awkward when he'd been invited to someone's house and their parents came in, not expecting anyone to be there.

Damien seemed a lot happier once they got to his room, which was so adorable! So very neat and tidy and clean. Not that Addison would have expected anything less than clean and organised from Dami. Noticing that the boy had mentioned the safeness of his room, Addison smiled. "Oh, twice as safe as the other rooms?"

"Sure, if that's what you want." Addie answered when asked about playing video games. Xbox Kinect would probably be good considering that he was still very energetic and excitable. However, video games were not at all his forte - he didn't have anything like that at home so rarely got the oppertunity to play. Therefore, he sucked at them. "You'd win like... everything." Addy predicted, not that he minded. There was no shame in losing to a good competitor, after all, and considering Addy's lack of experience in that area, everyone was a good competitor. Still, the boy was rather confused. "I thought you wanted to clean?" he questioned, sure that one of the texts he'd received mentioned something about a cleaning party.

Romantic Gawker

11,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

·.¸¸. ·´¯ .¸¸.•´¯`•.•`·.¸¤•´¯`•¤·.¸•.•´¯`•.¸¸.¯`· .¸¸.

Nate had been paying attention to the road driving way more safe with Lyle and Bob in the car then he had ever done before, usually Nate was a speed demon like his best friend Oliver but today thanks to Lyle's mother it felt like he was driving mrs daisy. Hearing the other talking about food the male reached over and grabbed a small piece of banana bread and popped it into his mouth smiling at the sweet taste his mother sure did know how to cook at least. Finishing off his bread the male had to answer the other but of course commenting on his mothers wonderful cooking skills."Your moms bread is amazing, and well…hmm…hamburgers and french fries or anything sweet like cheese cake god cheese cake is like amazing."He said getting excited now just hoping Lucy had at least cheese cake didn't they have that in James Bond or was it sad sweets like rice pudding or pop sickles or something? It couldn't have been the lame stuff we were talking about Lucy now she was popular it had to be amazing.

Hearing the comment about Hiei he nodded, the male was a smart a** but that was the best part about him and many other anime characters like Inuyasha for a little example."Yeah he is really funny but him and Kurama together makes it more funny, oh yeah Gaara's back story yeah it was pretty sad but at least he turned out ok in the end I mean he finally made friends."Nate said smiling at the other for a moment before looking back at the road making sure he stopped at the yield sign even though he usually raced through it, you see Nate wasn't all that patent it wasn't like him to wait he wanted to go and he wanted to go now. Tapping his wheel the male smiled for a moment forgetting he hadn't answered the males question earlier if he had named his car."Oh yeah forgot to tell you I do name things and my cars name is Daisuke..ya know like from D.N angel." He said glancing over at the other before the light turned green making him go now and very excited about it to, he did want to get to the party either early or on time he didn't like being late to anything and he couldn't go look around.

So Lyle hadn't known who he was dressed as had the male completely forgotten he was the one who helped him pick him out? Rolling his eyes he forgot who he was talking about Lyle never remembered anything his mind was like a bag of nuts."Remember suppose to look like Francisco Scaramanga the evil villain rawr rawr I guess." The male said along with the other as he said rawr to himself then had the other meow like a cat and that just made Nathan giggle lightly Bob and Lyle were just too cute, he nodded and rubbed the others head lightly."Thats great you two are so adorable and well no you don't make a convincing evil guy but then again do I really?'' he said laughing a little knowing Lyle would probably agree to him looking like an evil person along with acting like one to but he sorta wasn't. Hearing the other talking about morse code he shook his head sadly."Iv'e always wanted to learn how to do that but I do know five different languages and sigh if you count that as one so..I guess six."He said smiling again.

He said before remember he had gotten the gun to go along with it also."The gold gun he used is in the back it shoots and everything little BB's though."

Out Of Condoms:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageXoXoXo

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Damien smiled, this would be a lot of fun! Plus not many people came to his house. Ever. There was the scare when Oliver had threatened to go to his house. Which had made Damien glad that his house was so odd shaped for nobody would drive by, stop and be like 'that's where the germaphobe lives' right? But yes. He gave a nod, sort of happy that the other was happy. So this would be fun. He heard the other ask about him reading about germs. He gave a nod as he admitted "Well when most parents read their children Grimm Fairy Tales...My dad read me a story about how all the odd numbers killed the even numbers, which is why two odds make a round number. Always. My mum on the other hand liked to read me about how everything causes diseases. And how science was working on it. She sort of would talk about what she was working on since she for some odd reason decided to work on the common cold, when i think there's more devastating things we can work on."

He gave a nod. Yeah his parents had read him a lot of disturbing things when he was young. He blamed them for his germaphobe and odd number issues. Wasn't his fault that they were terrifying. He shivered at the thought. But yeah he was right. He heard about how he shouldn't worry for it was part of the fun. He shivered. And was do anything worthy of thanks. But he did. Addison did so much. He admitted "I am glad that we didn't see anyone in our classes. Survived the first day. Though days just like that...I wish that I was home schooled, ya know?"

He shivered. Hoping that he wouldn't see Kate or Jericho or Oliver or Alistair or Lucy. Pretty much avoid half the school and live a few more days. Good good right? He hoped so. Shivering. The school was terrifying. He listened to the other as he listened to the wow and figured that was good. Sure it was one word which usually meant that something dangerous or evil happened. But probably was good. Wow usually was good. He gave a nod as he stared at the floor. That carpet in the living room. He soon in the living room heard about his parents. He gave a nod "I think its their hobby. They sort of go through phases. It makes the house lively."

He had noticed that the other wondered doing well. And he seemed to like...Addison liked his house. Which was neat. Not many people came here. So h ewas somewhat glad that Addison enjoyed it here so that meant that he could come over more right? figure things out. He heard the question about his parents. He gave a nod "Yes. They are at work. Should be home soon though. Are you hungry? I can make you something"

He heard about how the room was twice as safe as other rooms. He gave a nod, well it should be with how he cleans it. He smiled brightly as he gave a few nods to show that he agreed it. He admitted "It should be. I clean it about four times a day. More if i can find the time"

Sometimes he couldn't. But if Damien could, he would clean every second of the day. But sadly one couldn't. He heard about how he'd win everything. Damien admitted "Well no. I don't usually play it because the games are meant to make you work out and get sweaty and sweat is just asking for you to get sick....I hate sweating. " but well he liked the Kinect Disneyland. For damien was terrified of theme parks for it was a bunch of germs gathering in one place. So this was a way to go to Disneyland. He admitted "But I do like this one game. Its called Kinect Disneyland. Have you ever been to the real one before?"

Damien gave a nod as he listened to the other. Well of course he wanted. He tugged his sleeve nervously as he admitted "I assumed you wouldn't want to clean so I was attempting to find alternatives. You really don't mind cleaning? I want to do the garage while my parents cars aren't in the way...."

Where Am I Now? My Room
Who Am I With?Addy, PJ
User Image
Lyle Chance Tonkins: Super hero in training (and he will be one when he grows up)
With his amazing side kick: Ninja Squirrel Bob

Lyle listened to how his mums bread was awesome. Yeah it was! He loved how his mum cooked and baked and did a lot of stuff that he didn't have that attention for. He looked towards the other. As he gave a nod. He heard about how there would be hamberger and fries and sweet and amazing. Food was AWESOME! He loved eating. He took another bite of his mums bread. He admitted "I'm excited for the party! All the ones I've been too were uber dissappointing. For there was no cake. But you said there's going to be food so it should be really good food. I do like food. I just hope that its delicious"

He gave a nod. He wondered if Nate knew who this lacey or lucy or whatever her name girl was. What was her name. It started with an L. But it was not common. Lucieana....that sounded like a legit answer to that question. Because Lacey didn't sound right. Who did he know that was named lacey. Well it doesn't matter since the name was probably Lucy. so he asked "do you know anything about the lucy girl who's house were going?"

He listened about how hei was funny. And Kurama was awesome for he had a rose whip! That was bad a**! He put a hand through his hair. That was bad a**! And there would be fighting and that was going to be fun and then there were adventures and pacifier. And battles! He gave a nod as he smiled "Yeah and that was good. Because friends are important!!! That's why I'm glad he made friends. So, what's your favourite anime of all kinds?"

Lyly heard about how his name was Daisuke. That was a good name. Yup. He remembered the manga DNA Angel. He got it in french since france was farther along than the states. It was the only time that his mum being french canadian came in handy. He smiled "I liked DNA Angel. It was fun. I like the manga more than the anime because the voices don't match. I had a voice in my head for Dark and then the japanese and the english voice didn't fit so i got uber upset and I told the TV to change and it didn't change their voices. It was sad"

The squirrel was just eating his nuts, listening to the conversation. Kind of glad how...innocent it was. Wasn't rated R or X so win win for the squirrel. Lyly soon heard the word 'remember' which was a huge huge thing, a light that beeped and told him he had done something previously that he didn't remember. Which happened to Lyle...a lot. He didn't have a good memory. It came with the attention span. It was why one wall that was in his room was nothing but post it notes about people. Right right. He heard about how he was Francisco Scaramanga. Right right the evil guy. As the other said rawr lyle laughed "That's right. Because you look like a young version of him. This will be fun!! We get to be evil together! And do evil things...like...well I don't know but I'm sure they will be evil"

He applauded to himself! Yes this would do a lot of fun. Ly felt the other rub his head as he said that they were adorable. Yeah can't deny that. Even Bob squeak-meowed again. Because well he liked being called adorable and had hoped to be called...adorable again. He heard about how he wasn't convincing. Ly looked at Nate as he told him "Well I know that you can be intimidating. Soo...I'm going to say you have potential. I did kung fu fight you earlier so i know you can fight. Hmm...but you are also nice because you are driving me to a party. And I know you didn't mean to fight. But our school does paint you like your a bad guy. What do you think Bob? Is he convincing as an evil guy?"

The squirrel finished a nut and stared at Nate looking the other up and down...he squeaked a 'yeah' and Ly admitted "Well seems that Bob thinks you can make a convincing evil guy too"

He soon heard that he knew five languages and also knew that there was a sign. And...yes it seemed awesome. He asked "Six? Wow I only know morose code and french. I was asking because Bob squeaks in a morose code. Thus if you could understand it....you could talk to Bob and understand what he says. If you want I can teach you morose code?"

This would be fun. A lot of fun! He heard about the golden gun and he asked "You have the golden gun?! NO WAY!!!!! And it shoots BB's?! That was awesome. Really? And..we can shoot mean people"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff