Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Luciena Ophelia Valerie Ellis:
The Queen of Hearts Who Deserves All Your L.O.V.E
So bow before me pawns

Luciena soon heard Nathan....was it? Anyway, Nathan telling some other boy named Ollie to not freak out. Really? The guys name was Oli? Did his parents want him be teased to death? What a poor guy. Perhaps its just because she heard Oli think of Olive who was the female in Popeye. But she'd let it go. She instead heard the new boy called her Lacey, which made her want him dead. But then corrected himself. Called himself Nate. She smiled "Hello Nate. It is a pleasure to meet you. So are you excited to finally get out of the hell hole known as a one sex school?"

She figured she'd ask. Because she was kind of excited about the co ed thing. She really was. And this guy was quite good looking. God if they weren't in her spot she would be way happier. But perhaps she should try to be better. Let it go. As in wait for them to get out of her spot. Or come earlier tomorrow so that they got it. Lucy smiled "Well if you guys need help finding your way, I'm always available. So Nate, is it? What will it take to get you guys to move that car?"

She figured she'd ask. There was a girl. The jock. What was her name again? Started with a K. Kari? Karen? Kiz--something. Kiz-something sounded familiar enough. She looked towards the other as she heard her tell the boys to move out of her spot. See, everybody knew it was her spot. She soon heard the other go all over the place. So first it was on her side, the other pointed out it was her damn spot. Second part was asking if she wanted to waste her time. Obviously she did. Third part, it hadn't been thirty seconds, b***h mode. Soon it went to that and something about...was she saying that she was doing this as a way to bang them? Luciena teased "Aw but you know you love it when I'm acting in b***h mode"

She figured he would now move onto the second part. About where she was apparently a slut. Though the other did bow which made her happy. She liked it. She smiled "You want me to leave you some boys to play with? My oh my, not sure that they are going to like you talking about them like objects"

She looked to Nate as she figured she'd get a boy opinion on that. Because who knew, there were some weird people in this world and so perhaps there was one that got off on that. Like freaks. She asked "Right Nate? Or do boys get off on that nowadays?"

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Ainsley was pretty well stoned at this point and his munchies were getting the best of him. He could just about hear his stomach complaining already. That was probably due to the fact that in his rush to get ready for his first day with the girls and to pick Ziggy up he had forgotten to eat. That was not something he usually did. He sighed rather heavily and looked up at the building in front of him. He realized then that he had no idea where the cafeteria was. He rolled his eyes and looked over at Ziggy. She looked rather pleased so he followed her line of sight and found what was making her grin like that. There was a group of popular boys from his school with two girls. It looked like they were maybe arguing over a parking space. Of course this was entertaining Ziggy. The two girls were ones that Ziggy had pointed out a time or two when he had given her a ride before as popular girls.

He watched them for a moment but then Ziggy’s attentions moved again. This time she was checking out a boy that was on his own. It was a kid that Ainsley had seen around before. Ryan? No…Rory. He shook his head lightly. He looked like her kind of guy. That meant he was probably going to be on his own to find his way around because when Ziggy got that look it basically meant he was ditched, at least for a little while. He decided to ask her for directions before he lost her completely. “Um before you go boy hunting you wanna tell me how to get to some food?” he asked touching her shoulder lightly to get her attention. She turned and looked at him. “What? Oh…food, yeah. Go in this door and go to the end of the hall. Turn left and it’s the big doors on the right,” she smiled and poked him in the belly. “You and your munchies. I’m going to go make some new friends. See you in class mister,” she said as she headed off towards Rory.

That earned another shake of the male’s head. He turned to the door and pulled it open before stepping inside. He was lost in thought as he headed down the hall, trying to remember her direction. He made it to the first intersection and reminded himself that she had said all the way down. Before he could think about anything else he tripped over something. When he looked down to see what the hell it was there was a very small girl with her face buried in her hands. Her hair was a beautiful shade of orange unlike anything Ainsley had ever seen. He turned around and squatted down in front of her. “Um, hey. Are you okay sweetheart?” he asked in a soft mellow tone. He thought about touching her gently but then thought better of it. He didn’t want her to think he was some kind of perv and freak out so he just put his hands on his knees.

Romantic Gawker

8,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

·.¸¸. ·´¯ .¸¸.•´¯`•.•`·.¸¤•´¯`•¤·.¸•.•´¯`•.¸¸.¯`· .¸¸.

Nate listened to the girl that had popped out of nowhere and the male laughed lightly, so the girl who wanted her spot was an upper class how glee they where upper class to so hopefully they would get along. Seeing the girl he looked her up and down for a moment well she was a looker to so none of these girls were ugly that was a plus and also a negative because dear old Nate would have a problem just choosing one and his buddy Al at that, leaning against Oliver's car he looked back at Lucy as she asked him a question."Im not sure you ladies are pretty crazy not looking forward to all that."He said telling the truth it wasn't like he said what he really wanted to say which was, you girls cause drama for no reason and nag to much he would wait till a bit later to express himself fully it wasn't really needed now. Looking at the car and back at Lucy he shrugged it really wasn't his car to move so he just kept quite about it waiting for Oliver to answer or his own self hoping it was a little respectful.

"Oh..wait wasn't that girl being sarcastic?"He said looking over to the girl who had joined them not sure if Lucy had noticed that or not it wasn't like he was on the others side or anything he just wanted to know if she had noticed that or not, but Nate now stayed quite and just listened to the girls go back and forth for a moment. Was this really how school was going to be? If so he was going to go home right then and there and end this miserable school year, keeping his arms crossed over his chest he went in and out as the two talked for a moment or well more liked bickered if they where still at the boys school they would have fought already made up and been bros again. Hearing the object comment the male smiled lightly oh these girls were to much what boys were objects to them now how uncute."Im not the type of boy to get off on that but hey there are weirdos out there ya know."he said shrugging a little."Its like saying do girls only get off on guys with big dicks?"He said not sugar coating it or anything and just coming out and saying it."Not everything is so arousing
                                        to us."

He said shrugging before looking at the time now feeling a bit of panic he was never late and this whole parking space thing was starting to annoy him."Well Ollie dude good luck ladies..well stay golden I guess."he said not really having some catchy leaving line before he walked off looking down at his watch then pulling out his classroom schedule the male scanned the paper for a moment loosely holding onto it before the wind picked up a little causing it to slip out his hands."s**t!" The male yelled as he chased the paper around for a moment not even noticing the on coming people before running into one in particularly a big breasted multi colored hair girl that actually seemed to cushion his fall since he landed right into her chest. Just great the first day of school and he was already being clumsy and falling into girls body parts, he was going to be marked a pervert for sure.

Out Of Condoms:If this doesn't make sense my bad so sleepy X_X

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageXoXoXo

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Something caught Ziggy’s attention while they were walking up to the building. It seemed that someone had parked in “Queen” Lucy’s parking space. She giggled a little as she watched the blonde female approach the three boys that were gathered around the offending car. There were in for an interesting encounter that was for sure. When they had reached the door to the building they stopped for a moment and she continued to watch. Even better, now one of the Jock girls was involved. Kizira had gone over and started talking with them as well. Ziggy rolled her eyes at the group. This was going to be an interesting year to say the least. Though the boys were pretty cute, but they looked like they were probably upper class kids given the cars they were driving. Not that she really cared but they might.

That was when she noticed a pretty cute boy all on his own. What perfect timing for her. A smile lit up her face as she watched him come towards the school. Maybe she could offer to show him around. Ainsley would be alright on his own and maybe he could find some new friends while she was away. She was just getting ready to head towards the boy when Ainsley touched her shoulder saying something about food. That was not unusual for Ainsley. She turned at looked at him. “What?” Then she realized what he wanted. Directions to some food. She told him how to get to the cafeteria. “You and your munchies. I’m going to go make some new friends. See you in class mister,” she poked him in the stomach as she said this and turned away. She was going to go catch that cute boy.

She headed in his direction after Ainsley went through the door with a friendly smile on her face. Yeah the schools pretty much hated each other but Ziggy had never really been involved it all that bullshit and drama. She didn’t really understand why they had a problem with each other. This was high school, weren’t boys and girls supposed to get along? She didn’t really care one way or another. Lost in this thought she didn’t even see the kid chasing his paper across the lot, headed right for her. Suddenly she had a face in her tits and was nearly knocked to the ground. She stumbled back a bit and regained her footing. “Oh s**t.” She giggled a little and greeted him with a smile. “If you wanted to play with them all you had to do was ask sweetheart,” she said a bit playfully to the male. He wasn’t half bad looking and was one of the boys that Lucy was bitching at. She wondered why he was in such a hurry that he had bumped into her. Class didn’t start for another few minutes and it wasn’t like the teachers were going to freak if the boys were a little late from being lost. “Names Ziggy, or you can call me Zee. Who are you?” Her tone was still a little playful and certainly friendly. This was not the boy she planned on making friends with but what the hell it was less work at the moment.

Outfit, yo.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

Annihilation will be unavoidable
                                                  Every broken enemy will know
                                                  That their opponent had to be invincible
                                                  Take a last look around while you're alive
                                                  I'm an indestructible master of war.

Oliver let out a light growl His eyes trailing towards Alistairs car he seemed to be doing well....Whatever. He didn't care sure Alistair was a friend but he was quite frankly an a*****e. Lightly rolling his eyes it seemed as though they were gaining a little more attention. Two blonde's one with short hair the other with long were approching. Although why not carry on his convosation with Nathan at least before one of them spoke up. Nathan didn't seem to be listening and was pretty move moving across his car like he was in a ******** Music video.

"Gosh your so not cute in the morning so emotional, you need a hug?"

"But making you mad is more fun."

Well it was obvious that the other male wasn't going to get off his car. "Just go ******** spread yourself over Alistair's car then." he snapped. Sure they were friends but he was sure that Nathan was used to his mood swings. Although something irked him that much more. making him mad was fun? it was ******** fun. He kind of wanted to open his door step out and throw Nathan on the floor but he managed to stop himself from doing that his hand seemed to move to the door before getting second thoughts he had to keep himself in check.

"Someone needs to get laid."

Letting out a small smirk Oliver cocked his head to the side. "Well is that an offer Nathan?" he asked raising an eyebrow His eyes following the other male's gaze to Addision who seemed to be avoiding them he was pretty sure it was for good reason as well. His view seemed to be quickly blocked by a body though. His eyes slowly trailed up that body until....Hmmmm it was a girl a pretty hot girl from what he could see. He lighrtly licked his lips.

"Hello darling boys. I'm Luciena or Lucy. NOW...you are all new here and I'm sure we'll all have fun. Because you are all very good looking. Obviously stay in shape."

So he guessed she was one of the people higher up on the girls school food chain. He couldn't help but smirk slightly as another girl seemed to approch as well. She looked a little more sporty compared to Lucy's rather revealing outfit. No doubt Lucy seemed like the kind that would have been part of the prank gone wrong she seemed to be.....High and mightly and no doubt she would see the girls being above the boys in this school since technically the boys were new students at this school. That didn't irk him too much though it was what came out of her mouth next.

"However, you happen to be in my parking spot. So move your car or I'll hire someone that can. Okay?

"Woo gosh man..this girl is crazy..Ollie don't flip out ok."

"Ooh watch out guys. Looks like you parked on Queen Bee's self proclaimed piece of land. You really don't waste your time do ya Lu? Hasn't been thirty seconds since you got here and you already have your b***h mode on? Seriously, don't you get enough from every other guy in the state? Leave some for the rest of us. Your highness. "

His eyes trailed between the two girls well this was an interesting turn of events. Nathan was rightly on the defensive over Oliver since Oliver to be honest he wasn't the nicest person. Lightly rolling his eyes he pushed his car door open not really caring if Lucy was in the way that was the kind of mood she had put him in. "Lucy right?" He said as he swung his legs out of the door so he could lean forward and glance to the front of his car and then the back. Then back at Lucy. "I don't see your name anywhere. I'm pretty sure it isn't underneath my car either. So I know who to hunt down if my car is moved when I get back eh?" Well there went Nate's idea of his reply being respectful. it wasn't too long before nate moved though and well it wasn't very sucessful since he had bumped into someone near the entrance. Oliver just choose to ignore that though,.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

"Oh wow, what do you know? There is such thing as stupid questions."

Jericho lightly rolled his eyes well kate was going to be annoying not that he didn't enjoy that. Kate was always more interesting when she was being annoying. She seemed to be enjoy the reactions she was getting out of him though. His hands moved to rest on her hips as he lips moved across her neck. it wasn't long before he seemed to gain some attention from her mouth although it wasn't enjoyable as it could have been. The dark haired male let out a small purr.

"Why don't you think its a good idea Jericho? What should I do instead?"

He thought over that for a moment. Now it would be amusing if she threw Coffee at herself. Although he didn't think it would be a good idea to say that outloud but then again when was anything that Jericho said or did a good idea. He let out a small smirk. "That does sound like a better idea Kate." he replied with a slight shrug. Moving his lips towards her ear. "I would be more than happy to volenteer to do that for you." Oh Kate was goingto murder him, he knew it.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

Alistair let out a smirk as he noticed that nathan had joined them giving him a light wave. It wasn't too long before Oliver's temper was sparked which was no suprise there and it only seemed to get worse when the two girls came over Lucy eh? She was hot and so was Kizira. He couldn't help but grin. It seemed like Lucy was adding petrol the the flames. It was amusing to watch Oliver getting annoyed pretty quickly.

"I don't see your name anywhere. I'm pretty sure it isn't underneath my car either. So I know who to hunt down if my car is moved when I get back eh?"

Lightly shaking his head he let out a small sigh. "Now now Oliver that isn't very polite." he replied from his seat in his own car. He knew Oliver wasn't the nicest person he was much like him a flirt but was more of an angry flirt and would ******** pretty much anything that moved. His eyes then trailed towards the two girls, "Well aren't you both beautiful." He teased pushing open his car door and stepping out of it. It wasn't long before Nathan left most likely to avoid any kind of explosion that might happen. It sure was tense but his attention was on the two girls not even hiding the fact that he was checking them out. Mainly because he was hot and he knew it.

he thought for a moment cocking his head to the side. "So which one of you lovely ladies is going to give me the tour?" he questioned.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

"Uhhhg." Reese groaned as her alarm sounded. She rolled across her queen sized bed and kicked the pink down comforter off of her feet. Her black out curtains were drawn so that no light poured in her windows. The nightstand clock painted glowing numbers on the gloom — 7:15 A.M. For a moment she considered remaining in bed. A sigh slipped past her lips. With a soft tap she silenced the alarm and sat up. "I guess I should get up," she said to her empty bedroom. She pressed her fingers to a touch lamp and soft light slowly filled the room. Blinking sleep from her eyes, she got up and walked to her closet. She had not slept well that night. She had been partying all weekend. At her closet there was an outfit all ready for her. She had picked it out the night before. The outfit was cute. A gorgeous pink shirt with a rose design on it and cute black skirt. This would be topped off with matching pink heels.

A shower sounded appealing. She set her clothes on her bed and went into the bathroom. She turned on the hot water, stripped down and stepped into the shower. After she had washed and rinsed she stepped out and stood naked in front of the mirror. She picked up a towel and dried off quickly. Wrapping the towel around herself she went back into her bedroom to put on her clothes for school. She grabbed her skirt and pulled it on draping her towel on the back of the chair at her desk. The shirt went on over her head and she slipped her heels on. After her clothes were all in place she went back in the bathroom to do her make-up. That went pretty quickly since she didn’t need much. Reese had perfect skin so she usually only wore mascara and eye liner. Sometimes she would wear some eye shadow but not today. Soon she was ready to head for school.

She went out the front door to her car. The drive to school was a fairly short one. As she pulled into the school parking lot she scanned the campus for any of her friends. She spotted Lovely Lucy and Kizira over talking to some boys. She assumed that Lucy was telling the kid to get the hell out of her spot, seeing as how he was parked where Lucy always parked. She pulled into the parking space on the other side of his car, where she usually parked and got out. It was going to be a long day, she could tell already. When she got out of her car she grabbed her purse and hit the lock button on her keys. The car beeped once to let her know it was locked. "Alrighty." She smiled lightly and headed toward the other girls. “Hey ladies,” she said as she walked up next to Lucy. “Do we need to call a tow truck or is slick here going to move his car out of your parking space?” She looked at the two boys, one still in the offending car and the other having just gotten out of his.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - ❤ ♥ ❤ - - - - - - - - - -
                                                        I want to see all of the things that we've already seen
                                                        The lairy girls hung out the window of the limousine
                                                        And of course its fancy dress
                                                        And they're all looking quite full on
                                                        In bunny ears and devil horns in hell.

- - - - - - - - - - ❤ ♥ ❤ - - - - - - - - - -

Rory could see a group quickly starting to gather it looked like some of the guys were getting a rather not so nice welcome from the residents of this school. Well the last thing he needed was to get dragged into that. he didn't have a car that could save him from this school on cue. It would involve him standing at the bus stop and hoping a teacher didn't come looking.

“Do we need to call a tow truck or is slick here going to move his car out of your parking space?”

All this trouble over a parking space or that was what he had gathered as he past them and headed towards the school building. No doubt they were the top of the food chain at this school they would most likely consider the guys the lowest of the low since they had come from a rival school. As for what she had said from expericne Oliver wasn't really the voice or reason not at all. He spoke more with destruction and flames. At least he wasn't as bad as another person he was just creepy. he guessed he would just like. Stay quiet and slip past the group. He didn't need that kind of trouble on the first day.

Quotable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Carrigan Blakely
Quirky Science Teacher

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am such an idiot! Carrigan scalded himself as he went to the staff room, teachers glaring at him with their beady little eyes. The whole point of going in there was to fill a beaker full of boiling water from the kettle, but he'd stupidly forgotten - too wrapped up in all of his thoughts. Evidently, as he looked around the room, he was not the most popular teacher, and he was all too aware that some of the teachers in there spoke cruelly about him in his lessons, but Carrigan wouldn't stoop to that level of unprofessionalism and do so back - no, he'd insult them to their faces. In particular, there was this one teacher who made his blood boil - that smug-looking maths teacher with his messed up nose. Originally, they had a little bit of a friendly rivalry over whose subject was most important, both to study and in general (science, obviously!) but rivalry turned to enemies after the maths teacher had stooped so low to start spilling details of Carrigan's personal life to students, now they couldn't stand to be in the same room as each other. He didn't even know how the smug git had gotten hold of this information!

He'd only returned to his classroom for a few minutes, slamming the door behind him (probably the only time he didn't find doors to be a nuisance) before grabbing the beaker from his desk, and filling it with water, grabbing a bunsen burner and attaching it to the gas in order to get the water to boil that way, instead. He didn't want to go back in there anytime soon.

It had only been a few minutes or so, Carrigan turning off the bunsen burner, and putting it away, the boiling water spitting at him, like an old person trying to speak without their false teeth in. It stung as the boiling water came into contact with his skin, but it wasn't enough to do any real damage.

Hearing a knock at the door, Carrigan looked around to see a blond woman enter his classroom, dressed in a bright summer dress, the tone of her voice equally as bright. The science teacher insulating the beaker with cotton wool and tin foil as she spoke. So... Introductions, huh? Ugh... I hate introductions. The man thought to himself, as he turned back to her. "Of course you can." Carrigan answered her question of whether she could join him for a while. It was a free country wasn't it? And her presence wasn't such a nuisance that he'd forbid it. "Well, that would depend on how you catagorise 'new'. If you are asking whether this is my first day, then no." The teacher said, unable to stay still, he started messing around with the test tube rack, holding up the test tube labelled D, containing a pink solution. "No doubt that that is Cobalt..." he murmured to himself. "I've been working here for 5 months, 1 week, 3 days, and..." the man stopped midsentence, looking at his watch. "2 hours, 43 minutes. If you wish to be precise about it." he'd said. Obviously, while he wasn't brand new to the job, he was relatively new, but he did a good job, with science grades improving by about two grades since the year before.

Then the question came. What is your name? He hated that question as he hated his name, the general response being 'an odd name for an odd man'. Ugh. Asking directly for his name was a completely different question compared to 'how should I adress you?' or 'what is your preferred name?' Placing test tube D back into the rack, the science teacher leaned against his desk as he looked at her once more. "Carrigan." he answered simply.

"No, no I'm not - just trying to keep myself amused." Carrigan answered as she asked if he was busy, allowing her to go on about 'wondrous new minds' as well as her name and subject she was teaching. "Art, hmm?" The male repeated with a questioning tone - as far as he was concerned, art was namby-pamby subject with little to offer. Sure, things looked pretty, but what could you actually do with art other than look at it? You couldn't save lifes with art, or solve it as if it were an equation. To be honest, he didn't really understand the subject, or its relevence, very much. What he did understand however, was that the teacher seemed excited to be here, and passionate about her subject - as was he about his, often speaking in a similar way that she did, going on at 100 miles a second as there was simply too much to talk about in order to fit it all into lessons, and he didn't wish to be side-tracked or forget his train of thought, often having to be told by students to just slow down.

"Why do you teach art - What do you get out of it?" Carrigan questioned. After all, Cissa as she called herself, was obviously passionate about her subject, but why, and why so enthusiastic about teaching it? For Carrigan, the most rewarding part of teaching was when you can suddenly see various students reach a 'Eureka!' moment, and suddenly manage to fit it all together like peices of a jigsaw. Yet, it didn't seem that the same thing was achievable in an art classroom - you draw a picture and colour it in. Big whoop.

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Kate "Shock" Douglass
Bad a** and staying that way

Katherine lent forward and kissed Jericho deeply, breaking the kiss by pulling his bottom lip. She really did enjoy her time with Jericho. He just got her. Well got her without psycho analyzing her. And let's be honest they were probably the craziest couple in this new school. She felt his hands upon her hips as he moved across her neck. She moaned softly as she felt his lips move across her neck. Which is probably why she didn't strangle him for being a b***h.

She felt that she had missed something. Because out of nowhere something sounded like a better idea. What the ******** sounded like a better idea? He had said nothing. Had done nothing? So unless he had hoped that the two had developed that weird a** psychological telepathic whatever mind link, he had thought something. She looked at the other "Jericho...what is a better idea? You didn't say anything?"

She felt his lips move to her ear as the other said he'd volunteer. Again, hadn't said a ******** thing that he was volunteering for. Well time to pull out the big guns for that. She moved and unhooked the handcuffs that she usually had looped around a belt loop. Well she had always had a reason for them. And she would get to use them early. So she moved her hands to his own hands, moving them up to the bed frame. She then hooked his hands above his head as she told him "All right, Jericho, we are going to play a new game. I'm going to ask you a question, you give me an answer i like...I let you go, you don't, I hurt you"

The brunette then kicked him in the side. As he winced she then moved so that she was actually standing on him, she then moved her heel so that she dug it into his chest. She asked "So what the ******** were you thinking?"

Where the ******** am I?:Jericho's House
With Who? Who the ******** do you think?

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

"Jericho...what is a better idea? You didn't say anything?"

Oh my now kathering was curious eh? he let out a light shrug. "Oh its nothing you should worry about." he replied a smirk forming across his features he knew that if kate wanted something she would get it one way or another and it seemed like her methods had started pretty quickly. Her handcuffs coming into play he didn't fight her at all as she moved to cuff him to his bed post lightly licking his lips.

"All right, Jericho, we are going to play a new game. I'm going to ask you a question, you give me an answer i like...I let you go, you don't, I hurt you"

A new game eh that sounded appealing. He felt her kick him in the side letting out a small groan as the shot made him jerk to the side before she went to pin him down although this was certainly in a different way she was making sure he couldn't move by standing on him. He struggled underneath her as her heel dug into his chest causing him to moan slightly.

"So what the ******** were you thinking?"

He tugged in his bind slightly lightly shaking his head. "Oh my it looks like you have lost your touch kate." he teased sticking his tongue out at her guessing that she was going to make him pay not only for not telling her but for that comment as well.
User Image
Luciena Ophelia Valerie Ellis:
The Queen of Hearts Who Deserves All Your L.O.V.E
So bow before me pawns

Luciena heard Nate say that girls were pretty crazy. He apparently didn't want to be crazy ladies. Interesting. Stupid, but interesting. She figured that she'd wait for that. Because she had come to terms that this wasn't this guys car. That this was the asian behind the wheels car. She heard the other ask about Kizira's sarcasm. The blond smiled "Only if you pay attention. But you see, she isn't on my level and it makes her awful jealous. So I expect sarcasm"

Which was true. Sure she was a jock, but she wasn't someone was beautiful or as royal as Lucy. Or that was how she felt. She would let it go. People were jealous. You just had to accept it. She listened about how the type of boys and that there were weirdos. Well yes that was true. Different things for different people. She admitted "That's true, there are some odd ducks in the pond."

She soon heard the other go from decent to crude. Why did boys not have an ability to be nice and not destroy things? But no, they had to be crude. Just very crude. There was a meaner word for it but she couldn't think of it at this moment. She heard about how not everything was arousing to boys. Lulu sighed "And we were having such a lovely time. So is being a crude person natural to you or is it just fun?"

She heard him go and she just waved him off. The blond's attention went to this Oliver fellow. The blond saw him get out of his car as he asked for her name. Lucy worked. She gave a nod. To show that indeed she was Lulu. She saw him get out as he said that her name wasn't anywhere. Oh really? The blond was trying to keep her cool but the thing was, he wasn't moving. She smiled "Okay. I'm going to make this really simple since apparently I wasn't being clear. Move your car or I tow it"

That was Lucy being nice .And perhaps she needed to take away his argument so she went to her car, searched through the random s**t. She found chalk and she went towards the spot and wrote in big letters 'Luciena - Queen Bee' She smiled "Well what do you know, my name is on it. So now will you move it?"

Figured if his point was invalid that it would move things along. She didn't understand how someone could be so annoying. She soon heard Alistair state that Oliver wasn't polite. So the guys name was Oliver. Oh joy. She heard the blond boy state that she was beautiful. Duh. The brown eyed queen looked at the other "Well aren't you sweet. And what would your name be?"

The blond smiled as she did like being checked out. Couldn't deny, it was fun. She heard about the tour. Well she wasn't a tour guide so she'd let Kizira do that. Or she would need more to do it. Rather than 'be nice' sort of thing. The blond turned her attention to Reese as she said hello to the other. She gave a wave towards the other. She thought about the move his car. Parking Place. The girl smiled "I was being nice to this Oliver fellow and he seems to not understand that we can tow it. So, how has your morning so far?"

She looked to the guy slithering away. Oh joy. She looked at Rory as she said "You! Boy that is slipping away. Can you translate into guy speak what I'm trying to tell Oliver? Because apparently he isn't getting it so maybe I'm missing the lingo you...people use."

Invisible Gekko

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

Snow was lost in her thoughts on how tired she was from having walked all the way to school with the parole officer. She was clearly not an athletic person. She got tired very fast and slept a lot. She had been sitting on the floor thinking of what was worse, exhaustion or starvation. The thought process was broken when someone walked the corner of the hall way and tripped over her. He tripped on her leg, making her wince in pain. He turned and squatted in front of her, talking in a soft mellow voice. He said hi and asked if I was okay. He had tripped on my leg, so it kind of hurt a bit. I bruised really easily, one of the reasons why she didn't like physical contact with people. She noded, telling him she was ok.

He placed his hands on his knees, much like a raven squatting in front of a mirror. Looking at it curiously. He was really close...closer that she had been to any boy. With exception of James and the guards at the asylum who moved her from cell to cell. She looked up at him, watery eyes and sad expression on her face. Her tummy rumbled and she moved her hands out reaching towards him. She was really hungry. She wanted him to piggyback ride her to the cafeteria.

"I'm hungry...carry me to the cafeteria?." She said it in her sweetest, most innocent voice. She meant him no harm, she really was just hungry, besides....it's the only exception she would ever make...to touch someone. He seemed like he wouldn't hurt me so...maybe he wont. If he did...I could always pull out my knife. She blinked looking at him, hungry eyes and a weak voice. The only moments when her hunger didn't cause anger....was when she was really tired. She just felt clingy at the moment.

" pretty please? "

Birds eye view: Hallway, a leaf fell on me.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

Annihilation will be unavoidable
                                                  Every broken enemy will know
                                                  That their opponent had to be invincible
                                                  Take a last look around while you're alive
                                                  I'm an indestructible master of war.

It seemed as though another woman had arrived. Oh well it looked like him and Alistair were slightly outnumbered her now. All the moaning and whining about this crappy space. Did it really mean that much to them? Lightly rolling his eyes he glanced over the new.....Ginger girl, hmmm wasn't she a little hottie too. At least the view was pleasent even if they were annoying the ******** out of him. He let his eyes trail up Kizira a little hottie, Athletic no doubt but the question was would she nag at him to move his car? He was pretty sure she wouldn't mainly because she was slightly....Bitchy to what looked like one of the queen bees. His eyes then moved to Lucy, She looked hot in a different way she seemed to hold quiet abit of...Sex appeal to her or maybe she just showed it a little more than Kizira.

“Do we need to call a tow truck or is slick here going to move his car out of your parking space?”

Oliver's eyes shot towards little Miss Ginger as she spoke. Telling him they should get a tow truck and move his car....Oh my god He lightly rolled his eyes. "I have a better idea....How about you get the tow truck tie the chain around your ankles get the driver to drive and I will wave goodbye as your taken to the scrap yard." That certainly sounded like a better idea to him. A better idea although he couldn't help but let his eyes trail up Reese's body now. Lightly licking his lips, Pink shoes, Black skirt which to be honest he kind of liked seeing the pale sking on her legs they were pretty killer actually then there was the pink top which seemed to carefully hug her curves until he got to her face. Something certainly did surprise him. Ginger hair but stunning blue eyes, sexy

The more they spoke the more he kind of wanted to turn his attention to his sterio. letting out a small sigh he swang his legs back into his car leaving his door wide open as he leaned his chair back taking his packet of cigs off the passengers seat. Slipping one out he pursed it between his lips lighting it and taking a drag his box returning to the passengers seat. Let let out a small yawn. his eyes flicking towards his sterio would he really do it? Of course he would if what they were saying became slightly useless and irrelevent....Or in his eyes.

"Okay. I'm going to make this really simple since apparently I wasn't being clear. Move your car or I tow it"

"Well what do you know, my name is on it. So now will you move it?"

Okay well lucy was a b***h a childish b***h.....He so wished he had a bucket of water in his car just so he could throw it on what she had written and just watch it like disappear. "It wasn't here when i got here." he replied with a shrug. "I mean if you want to waste your time moving my car be my guest." he commented with a light shrug. It seemed as though Lucy just kept talking and talking and talking and talking. Oh well he would solve that since to be hoenst he was sick of hearing her whiny voice. So what did he do? Leaning back into his car he turned on his sterio turning it up intil the Music drowned out Luci's voice cupping his hand around his ear almost to say he couldn't hear her. Signaling for a bottle of water from Alistair

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff