• Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Carrigan Blakely
Quirky Science Teacher

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning routines were always the most boring part of the morning - the whole waking up, eating breakfast (a slice of toast with jam and some orange juice), feeding the dog, going in the shower and making sure he was clean before brushing his hair. Ugh! So repetitive! The man thought as he left it to dry naturally, well aware that no matter what he did, his hair would be as unruly as ever, yet he didn't mind, he could work with unruly hair just as he could work with unruly students - tending to just go with it and hope for the best. After all, sometimes people can get through to them, and sometimes they can't. The teacher carried on getting dressed and performing the rest of his morning routine, which ended with a dog walk, and a long drive to work, which was arguably the worst part of being a teacher (then again, students being... weird was scary, and marking wasn't a huge bag of fun either).

It was typical Carrigan, always arriving much earlier than necessary in order to sort out what he'd be going through in lessons. Well, at least, what he intended to do during lessons - it wasn't uncommon for Carrigan to decide that actually, he was bored of teaching that topic, and therefore he'd move on to a different one, sometimes even in the middle of a sentence. Admittedly, while he was a pretty good teacher in the sense that he could make any student that walked through that door, good at science, his pace was rather quick, and jumping between topics did cause students a bit of confusion.

His plan for his first lesson was for him to do seven experiments at the front of the class, and see what the students (particularly the ones he'd never taught before) knew about these experiments, to see if they could identify what species was in each test tube, and see if they could form equations. It was rather easy - they should already know most of these, but it gave him an idea of where about their knowledge was at. After all, the less they knew, the more he got to teach, and therefore, the more fun he was able to have.

The teacher was simply preparing the test tubes with each of the compounds in, labelling the test tubes A-G, and putting away the bottles with the chemical names written on them, as it would be no help if they simply read the labels.

Looking around the familiar classroom, Carrigan was rather irritated that things came to this, as it was difficult to teach classes when they ranged so widely on ability, and previous knowledge. It was much easier to teach the girls (with a few exceptions) as he knew what they'd already learned, having already gone through this process and filling in the gaps from there.

His classroom was particularly colourful, and was constantly being rearranged as he was never happy with it. Some students had dared to call his classroom a mess, while Carrigan called it controlled chaos - animal cages and tanks lined up along the workbench by the window, walls littered with posters made by students, accompanied by various quotes, most of which having very little to do with science (his personal favourite up there being 'the only constant in life is change').

Setting down the test tubes on a rack, the teacher then proceeded to write down 'LEO the lion says GER' on the whiteboard and feeding the various animals, all while quietly singing the element song to himself, before concluding that his preparations were complete, and heading to the staff room, where it was rather inevitable that he wouldn't be the most popular teacher in there, and end up rubbing somebody (or most likely everybody) up the wrong way sooner or later - in fact he wasn't much liked by most of the other teachers at all, but he was fine with that. Well, sort of. Sometimes, being lonely was the price to pay for being different. It was just that Carrigan believed that it was a price worth paying.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

Annihilation will be unavoidable
                                                  Every broken enemy will know
                                                  That their opponent had to be invincible
                                                  Take a last look around while you're alive
                                                  I'm an indestructible master of war.

Oliver slipped his phone back out of his pocket glancing over the message. Oh nathan knew him all too well didn't he and it wasn't long before he wasin view. Oliver took another drag of his cig as the other male insisted in laying across his car. He was laying across his ******** car. The dark haired male beeped his horn signaling to Nathan to get off his car. He seemed to just stretch though. Oliver's eyes narrowed slightly as he lightly rolled his eyes.

"I hope they have a coffee machine."

Coffee......He was thinking about Coffee. "Well I hope you don't ******** dent my car." he replied leaning his elbow against his open window. "You know if you wanted to sit down just jump in." Motioning towards his passengers seat to emphasis this. He was pretty sure he wasn't going to move though. maybe Oliver would have to get out and throw him in there by his hair or something. Oliver's temper it was so out of check that people usually refered to him as a volcano you never knew when he was going to totally explode.

"You guys excited for school?"

Oliver stared at nathan just stared was that really a question he should be asking him? He let out a light growl he could just see the girls smug faces not only had their rival school's building been totally demolished. But now they were on their turf. "Sounds like your excited to be a charity case. Does that answer your question?" Lightly rolling his eyes he took another drag of his cig which calmed his slightly sparked temper.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Kate "Shock" Douglass
Bad a** and staying that way

Katherine saw him shiver, which was nice. Though not as much as that moan. She loved it when he made that type of sound. It made her want to do so many things to him. So many rated X things. But that would have to wait. Because they'd never get to school and this was the time that she could finally terrorize the school with Jericho. It was going to be a blast. She was going to really enjoy being the keeper of medication. Mind you she'd give him his meds unless she wanted him to hear those voices, so that she could kill annoying people. But unles that popped up she would remember it.

The brunette listened to the idea. Did she think that it was a good idea? Well yes. Or she wouldn't have done it. Did he think it was a good idea to question her? Because that seemed more important than that stupid question. Which of course she pointed out "Oh wow, what do you know? There is such thing as stupid questions."

To point out that yeah, that was stupid. She wouldn't have taken it if it was a horrible idea. The brunette saw him raise his eyebrow as he seemed to not get why she was so angry. Though for those that know Kate, when wasn't she angry about something? It was like her main character trait. She felt his lips against her neck and smiled. She heard him repeat what she planned. About how she was going to throw coffee into his face. Or pants. Whichever was more painful. She listened to the other "Why don't you think its a good idea Jericho? What should I do instead?"

Where the ******** am I?:Jericho's House
With Who? Who the ******** do you think?

Invisible Gekko

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

There were white snowflakes falling from the sky today, such a pretty sight. They land on a pool of crimson, making a river of pink flow through the grass. It makes a funny squish noise as I walk on it, staining my white shoes. My eyes follow the pink trail to it's origin, a smile spreads across my face as I see what it is. Copper flies over me, landing on besides it, flapping his wings in delight. He was hungry. Laying on the grass, covered in pink snowflakes was-.....The dream was interrupted by a knock on the bedroom door. Then the sound of a door sliding open.

"Wake up, get your cute little a** out of bed and get dressed so I can drive you to school. I got your food on the table already." A loud and raspy voice echoed in the room. It was James. My parole officer slash baby sitter slash step dad until I turned legal. Which meant two years. He was the only person in the whole s**t hole of a god damned state who would even considered taking the job. He thought my "Crime" was very artistic. Hes really messed up as far as cops go, if it wasn't for the uniform you would think he was a criminal as well. Put all that together and his charming personality and you got yourself the perfect psycho. Which meant I liked him around. He wasn't a goody too shoes or an a** hole. He had a dark humor yes, but that added to his charm. Besides, Copper liked him. Copper didn't like anyone but me.

"Yeah yeah. I didn't forget you you little rascal. Here, I got you a snack. Killed it on my way up here. This damn place is a s**t hole." He was talking to Copper of course. The big black raven standing on the top of the dresser next to the door. Copper was cocking his head to the side curiously when James opened a paper bag, offering the entrance to the bird. Copper flapped his wings, stuck his head and pulled out a dead rat. He then flew to his nest, a black fluffy cat bed on the corner of the room. It had dozens of small items in it, like copper pins and some colorful string. His obsession with copper trinkets got him his name. That and the copper gear he had stuck on his left foot, he stepped on it as a chick and never got it out, so now it's his collar.

"" Your welcome. Seriously snowflake, your gonna melt under there. Move. He walked in the room, having silence the guard dog, bird, whatever. Pulling on the covers and messing up my hair. He did that every single morning like a ritual. He took away all my knives to I can't stab him...so i grab the closest thing next to me.

"mhhhhn....Stop that you old pervert. " I complained and threw a pillow at his face, he fell down on the floor having been caught completely off guard. Seeing as I was dead asleep a second ago. He laughed. He always laughed when I did something. He was such a freak. He told me the first day I met him that he'd show me everything my parent's hadn't given me. Love, affection, happiness. Ever since then...hes a leech. He's a sly leech I will give him that. Having somehow charmed copper and all. But, a leech nonetheless. I rubbed my eyes to see, walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Washed my face and looked at him.

"You plan on helping me get dressed too daddy ~? " My tone was sweet and innocent, but I was glaring. He chuckled, throwing the pillow on my bed. He walked to the bathroom door and leaned against the frame. He was six feet tall, I felt like midget next to him. He smiled and said in a sweet tone. "Only if my darling needs help." He chuckled again. Walking to the door, already knowing my answer. Waving at copper who was tearing the rat apart, enjoying his breakfast. It was decent of him to let me keep my bird, the other cops wanted to shoot it.

" Hurry up or your foods gonna get lost in my stomach before it gets cold." Was the last thing that was heard as he left. I rolled my eyes and dried my face. That guy was a mean a** cook. I had to admit it. I took a five minute shower. I was hungry. I was always hungry. The smell of pancakes and bacon filled my room, now I was staving. He had only been with me a few months and already knew how to get on my good side. I got dressed. I put on my raven necklace, a black mini shorts, white long sleeve shirt, thigh high black stockings and black converse. Then gave her hair a few brushes and clipped her blue bow on the back. She had a petite frame, so she looked cute in anything. Her long orange hair caught everyone's eye. That, and her blue eyes, blue and innocent. She walked to the kitchen, ate the food and then grabbed her bag. It was in the shape of a grey bunny with black and red stitches, sort of rag doll like but cute. It had her phone, some cherry lollipops and her favorite black handle knife. The design on the side was a raven resting on a dead snowy tree. James had given it to her. It was the only thing she had ever accepted from anyone. She got up to reach for then car keys but James beat her to it.

" I know I know, I can't drive while on parole. Just take to to school then." He did. James was the only person I was relaxed around. In a way he was like the older brother I would never have. He was messed up, but not boring. He even let me do my dissecting experiments, as long as what ever i was poking needles into had flown in my window or crawled in my room. No owned pets. Where was the fun in that? Even so, I guess I couldn't complain. He gave me more freedom than any other parole officer would. Heh, such a good little cop. We arrived at the school, today was the day guys were going to start attending, ever since those idiots failed a prank. Who knew such unskilled people even attempted these things? Hopefully there would be some fun people to play with, seeing as most all the girls were boring.

I started walking to my locker when a frantic little creature caught my eye. It was a boy. He was eagerly cleaning and disinfecting his locker, inside and out. It was the same behavior a germ obsessed looney toon at the asylum had, except the one at the asylum used fire to disinfect, or acid. This kid was more like a panicked squirrel. It was funny to watch. I wonder if he would react the same way as the one in the loony bin? Let's find out.

" What cha doing? " She was standing directly behind him, holding her bunny in front of her like a puppet, talking in a sweet childish voice. Tilting the bunny to the side as she asked the question. She was in such a childish mood.

Birds eye view: Hallway, a squirrel gathering it's nuts.
User Image
Oliver Damien Dickerson: Nerd
Fighting the O.D.D.'s And Surviving (Hopefully)

Damien had finished cleaning the surface of his locker. He went into his messenger bag and took out his mask and gloves. He put the mask over his mouth and his latex gloves on. He then did his locker combination, number to number and opened up the locker, half expecting something to come out on him. Every now and then the bullies from his school found it 'humourous' when they did things like put jam in his locker or when they did that spring thing that ended up hitting his face with a paw. It was evil, really really evil. So he had gotten a lot of fear of opening the locker. So...he opened it and saw that no, there was nothing that hit his face or something that was sicky.

The blond then took out his clorox and started to wipe every surface of its surface. He scrubbed and scrubbed. He looked at the locker. Inspecting it. He put the finger across the surface. He saw that it was clean. He then took the books from his bag, cleaning each surface and put it into his locker, putting the books on the shelf. Alphabetical Order, of course. He then breathed in and out...feeling a little bit better. He put the pieces of paper. Soon he heard a voice from behind him and he eeped, and turned around, quickly grabbing his teddy bear, placing the bear in front of him for protection. As in if there was a punch it'd soften it. Sorry PJ, but Dami's life was worth a bit more. He peeked behind his bear and saw the bunny. Which looked friendly enough. He glanced up at the girl who also didn't seem to be a threat. Or an immediate threat to his personal safety. He stood up as he took off his medical mask and removed his gloves, putting them into a ziplock so that they would not infect anything in his bag. And when he was a trash bin he'd throw it in there.

He looked to his locker. Right right, had to discuss the question. What he was doing. Well he was saving himself, obviously. Though he felt himself being a bit scared because her question had three letters. God three letters. Okay he had to work this in his head so that he wouldn't start yelling about the odd numbers. So his brain worked it so it ended up being 'whatcha' space 'doing' which was two words. Safer. He gave another breathe in and out as he told her "Cleaning my locker, you never know the germs that squirm about there. You have to clean it every single hour. What's your bunny's name?"

He held his bear close as he wanted to lecture her about the germs. Because he knew she hadn't cleaned her locker like she should. But he would let it go. There had to be something called being nice. Right, um, he should be more social. Like say hello. And of course because he was nervous, he instead told her (rambling) "According to the Oxford English Dictionary, hello is an alteration of hallo, hollo, which came from Old High German "halâ, holâ, emphatic imperative of halôn, holôn to fetch, used especially in hailing a ferryman." Did you know that?"

Where Am I Now? Hallway. Next to Locker 22B
Who Am I With?Snow, Bunny, And PJ

Quotable Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Addison Liam Bade
▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅

The shrill sound of the alarm went off, and the boy beneath the covers grabbed a pillow, hoping it would be enough to block out the sound of the alarm - he wasn't even that tired, just warm and cosy. While the sound of the alarm was slightly less shrill, it was still a nuisance. Maybe it'll go on its own? the boy thought to himself, waiting for a few minutes or so. No dice.

Throwing off the covers, Addison got out of bed to reach the alarm clock he'd placed on the cabinet the day before, knowing himself enough to realise he'd just continually press snooze otherwise, and end up late. With a sigh, Addison went on to do his morning routine: shower, brush teeth, get dressed, then sort out hair, all before breakfast, as that was basically an 'eat it as you go' sort of thing. After all, it was a rather long walk/run to school. Even longer to the girl's school.

Oh, Addie was so not looking forward to this. As far as he was concerned, girls were just devious little bitches, who cared about little else other than how others thought of them and how they looked. Well, the majority of them were like that, or at least the majority of girls he knew, anyhow. Considering the all boy school, that number was very few. Still, some of them were pretty awesome - he loved the girls who weren't afraid they'd break a nail or get a little bit wet or dirty. The ones who that you could just mess around with, playfighting, racing against each other, and wouldn't get offended at any dirty or sexist jokes, but those girls were few in number, which was a bit of a shame. Of course, he wasn't attracted to them in any way other friendship and having fun.

Arriving at the school, the boy was unsure of where to go or what to do, seeing lots of boys and girls already around. So... What to do... Addison thought to himself, before deciding on finding someone he recognised, and possibly exploring. Quickly glancing over at the parking lot (which, for pedestrians such as Addie, was a death trap) he saw some of the guys he knew better than to mess with - Alistair, on his own seemed pretty harmless as he seemed to just talk, however, it was the other two that Addison would be more concerned with crossing. Nathan? short... was the thought which instantly came to mind, not that he'd say it. He did feel like a bit of a rebel even thinking it, though. However, it didn't mean that the guy couldn't do any damage if desired. The most intimidating of them was by far Oliver - the guy had such a short fuse! He was probably more explosive than TNT - and equally as dangerous.

Yeah, I don't think being murdered before class even starts is really such a good idea. I'll try to find people who are less... violent. Addie thought to himself as he sat on the grass by the school, hoping to get a glimpse of anyone that he recognised who he was on reasonably good terms with, or deemed harmless. Whichever came first.

▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅

There's no moderation in infatuation - You got a squeeze on me
Pretend I've got the power
Make me say it louder - You got a squeeze on me

User Image
Narcissa Akiame Tolouse
The Passionate Artist

Sunshine had came in from the window into her beautiful room. As she stretched her arms she started to hum. That's right boys and girls, she was a morning person! The blond got out of the room, skipping offward. She skipped and skipped. And went to her showers. She washed her hair. She had this awesome grapefruit body washes which helped her wake up. As she washed her hair. As her Ipod blasted louldy in her washroom. She finished that jazz and she made her way to her closet and opened it, She looked through her closet to figure out where to go. Cissa decided on a sunny dress and high heel shoes.

Narcissa went down to her kitchen as she made herself a cinnamon bun. After she ate that she went back upstairs and brushed her teeth. Then went downstairs and made herself some lunch. nothing fancy just the makings for BLT and she actually made potato chips, packed herself a bag of those. And went to the fridge where hse took out her chocolate cake and got herself a lsice. She figured there had to be ice tea so she didn't worry about a drink yet. She went to her stove and put in chocoalte sauce, coffee, and milk and stirred it. Creating a mocha, putting it in a to-go cup.

She went to her car and started to drive and drive. Made it to school. Cissa decided she'd check in with the Quirky Science Teacher, since well she liked quirky, and then go to her class. Plus socialization. Lots of fun socialization. She knocked on the door and opened it, as she asked "Hello! Mind if I join you before school starts? You are the new science teacher right? What's your name?"

She went through the door as she figured that she would introduce herself! This was going to be so much fun. She really was happy. The blond decided "Or are you uber busy? because if so I can go to my classroom and start decorating for all the wondrous new minds that are going to be here! I'm Cissa by the way, art. "

Invisible Gekko

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
If we have no secrets from each other insanity will consume us. We will wish some things were more hidden. After all, what’s more transparent than invisible?

User Image

The alarm sounded. I started to stretch but my arms were blocked by something next to me under the covers. Something soft and warm. That something started moving and slid its arm across my back, puling me closer to it, kissing my neck and pressing itself against my bare skin. I couldn't help shiver and moan, the warmth felt so good next to my skin. I slowly opened my eyes to look, a tall, slender, tanned figured was lying naked next to me. Green eyes, brown hair. Pure breed category hottie. My favorite snack. Such a sexy butler. I slept with my butler personal butler last night. Jason. That's who was next to me right now.

He was too cute to resist, I'm too good a flirt to be ignored. He had left his job at the main ranch to serve me, personally, at this one. It was just me and him in the whole house. We both had needs we could satisfy for each other. So we did. It was his birthday last night, how could I not reward his hard work? I maneuvered my body over his, kissing him softly. He had such soft lips, still tasted like white chocolate. My favorite. He looked so sexy last night, he never saw it coming. Poor thing, his face had gotten so red! He blushed every time he saw how flexible I was. Hell, anybody would go crazy if they saw how flexible I was. It was one of my more, impressive abilities. Came in handy in a lot of ways. This was just the funnest. He smiled and kissed back.

"Give me a few to get ready. Why don't you clean yourself up and get the car ready? Kay cutie?" I walked to the bathroom and winked back at him, enjoying the view as he got up and walked out. I turned the water on the second I heard the sound of a him having closed the door. He was good for fun when I get bored, such a yummy pet. All to myself. He was just a small fry though, a high quality one, but small none the less. I want more toys to play with.

I heard that starting today we will get to share school with boys. She grinned as the water ran down her slim body. So many boys, so little time. When she finished, she grabbed the towel and dried herself. Brushing her teeth and drying her hair rather quickly sine it was so short. She only wore a bit of black water proof eyeliner. She hated make up. She didn't need any anyhow. Her eyes and hair and body drew all the looks she ever wanted. She put on her underwear as she heard the car engine. Now I remember why I hired Jason. He was one fast dude. Seriously, I have never seen someone multitask with such speed and accuracy. It was amazing to watch. She slipped on black sports bra and some running shorts. Then walked to the bed to put her sneakers on. She was going to have her morning run, then take a quick shower at the gym and change into something a little less revealing. Pretty sure that with guys around the teachers will b***h at me for it. Not that I care. But, it saves me the lecture.

She took her phone and her bag with a change of clothes then walked out of the room and down the stairs. Jason was back in his butler uniform. So damn sexy. He held the car door open for her, she sat in the car. She made sure she was in the middle, as far from each window as possible. She didn't like cars much, at least not the being near windows part. It took her a while before she got used to peoples driving. Even then she felt on edge. She didn't know why, there was just something about glass that didn't feel right to her. She took a deep breath and tried to channel it out with thoughts. It was working.

There better be some hot guys or else this whole prank war is a waste of time. They drove for a while, she didn't even feel the time. Lost in thought about what type of guys she would meet. Hopefully decent eye candy at least. Would they be shy and submissive? Aggressive and dominant? Heh. That would be a nice change from all the docile guys I have had lately. The in a blink of an eye, we were at school. Jason opened the door and I stepped out. He drove away and I started to walk towards the entrance when I heard a car horn honk. I looked to the side and ...Jackpot. Boys.

"well well what have we got here?" She started walking toward them.

Invisible Gekko

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

He was a neat freak after all. He had jumped and made a startled eep sound when she spoke. Had he really been that into cleaning? He had. She chuckled. He had used his teddy bear to defend himself. As if that would stop a knife? It would slice right through the soft plush toy. Then the ground would be covered in white fluff. It's would be funny, but not fun. Slicing skin is much more thrilling. The feel of your blade caressing the skin, the heart beat thumping under your touch. Delicious. But, I'm not in the mood to slice n dice at the moment. I wanna mess with him a little, looks like it's really easy to do.

"So your killing microscopically invisible beings for the sake of your own survival?"She tilted her head to the side. Saying it more to herself than him. It was like what she did to visible critters on a daily basis. Except he used wipes and Clorox, she used knives and needles. He cleaned it every hour? Not that sounded like a lot of work. Who would put that much effort into something that will never stay clean? Weirdo. I hate it when police use Clorox to disinfect a crime scene. It kills the salty scent of blood. Makes it smell disgusting.

" My bunny? His name is Silver. Why? " He had twitched as if something she said bothered him. He did it again and now again a third time. Was it how she was saying it? She wasn't talking in a weird way. Why was he reacting like it bugged the crap outta him? Hell, it was bugging the crap outta me trying to figure it out. Great now he was nervous, he really is a panicking squirrel. The second he opened his mouth I knew he was gonna start babbling. People did that a lot around me...babbled. She sighed. She was getting bored. Which meant she was getting annoyed. Which lead to her getting angry.

" No, I didn't know that. Probably because I didn't want to. Hence me not looking it up. Thank you for adding pointless knowledge to my lazy head that I will probably never use though. Really. " She smiled sweetly, having said it in nice enough voice. She swung her bunny over her back and grinned. Her white smile making her bright blue eyes sparkle. Her hair sliding off her shoulder delicately. You had to lure in your pray if you planned to catch it. There are no better cries for help than the cries of people who are shocked. Shocked because someone they saw no threat in suddenly decides to bite.

"Welcome to the school. I'm Snow. Nice to meet you. What's your name? " She asked in a sweet, cheery voice. She had a new thing to torture. How fun. And so close to her locker too.

Birds eye view: Hallway, a squirrel his a bear.
User Image
Oliver Damien Dickerson: Nerd
Fighting the O.D.D.'s And Surviving (Hopefully)

He heard her speak in an odd amount of words. It made him twitch. why would she want to do that? Didn't she knoew that odd numbers were deadly? Absolutely deadly. And she just kept on using it. This was the first thing that happened before you died. No joke. He shivered as he tried to answer but his brain was a little bit shattered. All right. Time to re-translate. She asked 'so you kill microscopic being for your survival?' See, even numbers. He gave a nod "Yes, I do that. Germs are very deadly. Why wouldn't you want to destroy those things?"

And she did it, again! AGAIN! It was like she was doing it on purpose. He really now wanted to go and run for it. People that spoke in odd numbers were usually evil. They usually wanted you dead or were going to do harm in one way or another. And she kept on doing it. Which meant that she probably was evil. He soon looked at her as he stared at his other as he told her "I do not meet many others that have a stuffed animal like myself. My bear is PJ, by the way"

She spoke again in odd numbers which made him sort of want to run away. But he wouldn't. He was going to survive this day. There would be a nice eulogy written about him on bravery because of this day right here. He did hear that she even said it meanly. Yeah she smiled but if you paid attention to the words, which he did, and the fact that they were odd, which they were, you knew that she didn't mean it nicely. He though about it. He told her "You should be careful. When one speaks in odd numbers it usually means that they are quite evil. Do you want people to think that you are evil?"

Which was his nice way of pointing out the destruction. He soon heard her welcome him to the school. Her name was Snow. Which was a great and very very nice name. It had four letters in it. He heard the question about his name. He looked towards the other. He smiled "My name is Oliver Damien Dickerson. Most call me Dami or Olli. Is Snow a nickname?"

Where Am I Now? Hallway. Next to Locker 22B
Who Am I With?Snow, Bunny, And PJ
User Image
Luciena Ophelia Valerie Ellis:
The Queen of Hearts Who Deserves All Your L.O.V.E
So bow before me pawns

Luciena was done, she had gotten her mocha. Now it was time to enjoy the school day. She drove through the streets onward. To the school. Drove and drove. Going a little above the speed limit. She then drove and made her way to the parking lot. And as she went through it she saw that some ******** was in her parking spot. It was the closest to the school. And yet this ******** to not care. It enraged the blond. Obviously. She parked close to it and got out of her car. She went to the group of boys.

There were a group of guys. She wanted to tell them to get out of her spot. But you know what, it was their first day here. Which meant that they could be excused. She would, talk to them about it later. About their digression. Or she would bash his car's headlights as a warning. Depended on her mood. She was going to let it go. She even walked towards the front of the school but a swell of anger came into her. No. You let boys get away with something the first day then they walk all over your beautifully maintained school.

So she went to the group. She walked up to Oliver's car as she looked at the group. Now part of her wanted to be flirty. The other wanted to explain the rules. And the fact that they really needed to move this car so she got her spot. Her parking spot that she had had since freshman year. She looked towards the group as she smiled "Hello darling boys. I'm Luciena or Lucy. NOW...you are all new here and I'm sure we'll all have fun. Because you are all very good looking. Obviously stay in shape."

So...she sort of was looking at them. How amazing. And great looking the other was. . She put a hand through her hair. She figured that that was the nicest way to talk to them. But then again she didn't give a s**t about them. So she figured this could work. She had seen Kizi but she'd deal with that mess later. The blond smiled as she was about to now threaten the guys car "However, you happen to be in my parking spot. So move your car or I'll hire someone that can. Okay?

Romantic Gawker

11,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

·.¸¸. ·´¯ .¸¸.•´¯`•.•`·.¸¤•´¯`•¤·.¸•.•´¯`•.¸¸.¯`· .¸¸.

Nathan rolled his eyes hearing the horn honk at him and he just stretched out across the males car more, not even caring if it made the other angry he knew his beste's of friends couldn't dare hurt him. It was like he was going to hurt his precious anything, hearing the comment the male laughed before rolling on his stomach taking his cigar out his mouth."Gosh your so not cute in the morning so emotional, you need a hug?"He said laughing lightly before turning back around hearing the other he should have gotten in the car Nathan shook his head."But making you mad is more fun."He said nodding to himself before getting off the males car and leaning against it so Oliver didn't throw more of a fit then he already was, running a hand through his hair he frowned at Oliver's comment about being a charity case."Someone needs to get laid."Nathan said before finishing up his cigar and flicking it to the ground and stepping on it he didn't want to start any fires today.

Blowing out the smoke he had in his mouth he glanced over to see a little raven haired boy and he had to think for a moment."Aubry..Allen..Addy..aw Addison."The male said going through some names before finally remembering the others he had seen him around school and what not it wasn't like they had so now was the best moment."Yo Addison hows your first day going so far aren't these girls annoying!" He said yelling as a group of girls passed and he stuck his tongue out at them as they gave that weird look, leaning back on the car the male smiled before looking back at Oliver."And from earlier I'm not fat I wouldn't have dented your car jeez your complaining more then the girls right now." He said crossing his arms over his chest for a moment before just waiting for the other two to say something, he wondered how their first day of school was going to go, he hoped it wasn't going to be as bad as the scenarios running through his mind, but before the male could say anything else to little Addie over there a girl had approached them.

Laughing the male looked at Oliver and his car since it was in the lovely ladies spot."Woo gosh man..this girl is crazy..Ollie don't flip out ok."He said looking at his friend knowing all to well he was going to either yell at the girl or punch her either way Nathan didn't want that to happen to such a pretty girls face."Nice to meet you Lacey right..oh wait Lucy my bad,names Nathan but you can call me Nate."He said nodding hoping to distract his friend from having an episode so early in the morning.

Out Of Condoms:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageXoXoXo

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Invisible Gekko

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image
If we have no secrets from each other insanity will consume us. We will wish some things were more hidden. After all, what’s more transparent than invisible?

User Image

I was walking closer to the car, there were three guys. One was inside the car, smoking and he looked like a bad a** that could probably kick anyone's a**. The second one was laying on the car, he looked like a bit of a tough guy but I can't really tell from here. The third was standing near it, he looked like the most docile of the group. Three very different guys. The first was probably the brains, the second the muscle and the third looked like the peace keeper or deal maker. He was probably a perv. Heh. I'm gonna find out. Now weren't they an interesting bunch? Hold on. Isn't he parked in Lady Lucy's spot?

Speak of the devil and the devil shall rise. Like clock work, her car passed next to me and parked relly close to their car. She got out looking annoyed, trying to brush it off and walk towards the exit. Except that half way there she turned and walked straight at the guys. She looked pissed, somehow she hadn't screamed or bitched at em yet. That was a surprise. A short lived one. Seeing as the second she opened her mouth she passed through her usual mood swing. From flirt to dirt. She introduced herself with that flirty slutty voice of hers and then went straight to b***h and told him to get his a** out of her spot. Kiz couldn't help but chuckle.

"Ooh watch out guys. Looks like you parked on Queen Bee's self proclaimed piece of land. You really don't waste your time do ya Lu? Hasn't been thirty seconds since you got here and you already have your b***h mode on? Seriously, don't you get enough from every other guy in the state? Leave some for the rest of us. Your highness. " She was standing a few feet from them, the first two sentences she said at the guys, in a playful sarcastic way. Then spoke directly at Lucy, in a laid back, matter of fact, in your face way. Kiz was a Jock, which meant she highly disliked that Lu thought she could rein over her. I roll solo, not under her hierarchy. So she labeled me an outcast. Hell, good. So I don't have to listen to her rants. She knows if she touches me ill kick her a**. I'm not afraid of her, she isn't afraid of me. We avoid each other like the plague if we can. Doesn't mean I can't have a conversation here n there right? I bowed dramatically when I said your highness, a smile spreading on my lips as I straightened up.

Invisible Gekko

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image

He confirmed her question. Turns out he did kill little things. Invisible little things, but things nonetheless. Somehow I don't think he would be up for dissecting though. Too bad. He said that he didn't meet people with plushies very often. I can agree to that, he is the first person I see with a plushie, besides me, in a long time. People call it childish to have one. I hate people treating me like a kid. PJ? Who names a bear PJ? Hes such an odd ball. Really. When one speaks in odd numbers it means they are quite evil. Oh snap, caught red handed. For such a goof ball, this kid had good instincts. Snow got really close to him, so that his back was against the locker.

"Do I want people to think I am evil? Of course not. Yes, Snow is a nickname. My name is N-I-E-V-E-. " She pronounced each letter slowly. Her eyes a playful him of blood lust. Her voice held an evil tone and mischievous tone.

" If they knew, it wouldn't be much of a game now would it? " She winked at him. Slowly moving away, she walked back to open her locker. She grabbed a sugar cane from her candy bag supply and ripped the top off. She slid the powdered sugar into her mouth and swallowed. Shivering with joy at the taste.

"Candy is so yummy isn't it Dami? " She grinned, then closed her locker and started walking down the hall, swinging her bunny side to side.

" See ya around squirrel. " She smiled at her self and waved at him. She wanted food. Breakfast had been forever ago. Off to the cafeteria. But, the cafeteria was so far away...Her tummy grumbled by the time she turned the corner. Why was the school so big? It involved so much walking. She wasn't good with a lot of physical activity. She got tired really easy, so she got hungry a lot, which made her cranky. She pressed her back against the wall and slid to the floor, sitting, her legs on either side of her. She was out of candy since James too it away. Now she was too tired to walk to the cafeteria. But, oh so hungry. Ahhhh what do I do?? She started panicking, her face buried in her hands.

Birds eye view: Hallway, off to find food.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff