Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Kate "Shock" Douglass
Bad a** and staying that way

Jericho listened about how she was dying to write her name. Of course she was. She loved using her switchblade, she just didn't get to use it that much since not many fights broke out. Not that there wasn't an effort. But well you couldn't very well start a random fight and expect it to go to plan. The brunette smiled "Always, I think it leaves a stronger mark for people to see. Now that you are going to be part of the co-ed experience, can't have girls getting the wrong ideas."

And by girls she meant, everyone. Girls and boys. If you were going to do him she would end you. You would die, and that was just how it was. She didn't have to worry about it since there weren't many boys that'd mess with Jericho. But girls, they were desperate creatures that would glue and stick to any guy they could. And she wasn't taking any chances. ******** pointed out that he could check himself out. Which happened every single time. Hmm. She really needed a greater thing. A bigger punishment. She admitted "True, so maybe I'll just handcuff you to my bed and leave you in my room for three days without food water or stimulation. Would that be a better punishment?"

She really hated how nothing she did worked. As she walked to the front of the school, she heard that Oliver was pretty interesting. Good good. She listened about how he would feel her up. She hated people feeling her up. God it was just like guys to think they could do that without any penalties. Therefore although she wanted to pretend that it didn't bother her, she couldn't help but threaten that scenario "Well we'll see how he does that without any hands. I'll cut them right off, ********. And if that doesn't work, I'll just cut off his d**k and throw it in the trash where it belongs. Nobody feels me up and gets away with it"

She listened to the question about her own school. As she went closer to the front gate she saw Addisson. Sitting there doing nothing. She smiled, oh he looked like such a nerd which meant that they probably felt nervous. And she needed that right now. But she'd answer his question first. She told him "Well let's see, we have Lucy who thinks she's the top b***h of our school and tends to just nag and nag and nag till she gets her way. Reese who just does what Lucy does, and I just leave those shits alone. Kizi is into sports, and tends to want to always prove that she's the best at them. Running around like that's a skill. Snow who is bat s**t crazy and acts like she's five. Ziggy is relatively okay. And poeple I don't care about. Fun to mess with though, well I'd say Snow and Lucy. Though you cant flirt with them...I won't be happy about that"

She pointed to Addison as she asked "How about we torment this guy, he seems to have loser written all over him"

Where the ******** am I?:School
With Who? Addie-Gal and Jeri-Boy

Shirtless Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

When Oliver made the comment about Luciena talking too much Reese giggled a little to herself. She would never tell the girl so, but Reese agreed completely with that statement. Lucy was pretty much all bark and no bite. She always had little flunkies to do her “dirty” work for her. Reese was a get down to business kind of girl. She would never send a man to do a woman’s job. And that was probably why she had peeked this male’s interests. He seemed like the get it done type as well and though she would never admit it, she thought it was kind of funny and a little sexy the way he had gone against Lucy. Reese was friends with the girl and all but the “Queen Bee” could be rather irritating at times.

The little purr that escaped the boy’s lips brought a smile to her face. That was not the only thing though that made it clear that he was enjoying himself. It was certainly not a roll of quarters in his pocket. It wasn’t long then before the male started making moves of his own. His warm breath in a moan against her neck and then the cold metal lip ring again on her skin followed by his lips. This time she held back the shiver, no wanted him to know he was making progress. She wanted to get him on her leash and keep him there. And she certainly didn’t want him thinking he had any of the control. To keep her body from responding she made herself think about the hicky he could possibly be trying to create in the place where he was gently sucking at her neck. That made her a little angry. Who was he to think he could mark her? Then his hands started wandering again.

After she had put her hands over his he squeezed her tighs a few times. He certainly was enjoying the feel of her skin from what she could tell. His physical reactions gave that away easily. A moment later she felt the wet warmth of his tongue on her lip. Mmm, yes this boy was bold and she liked it. Maybe he could keep up after all. This was a first for Reese, finding a male with as much balls as she had. At least when it came to how they acted around her. Usually it was the guys that worked for her fther that she was around and they were all scared shitless of the man so they were always worried what he would say if he found out they were even talking to Reese. How boring was that? They were supposed to be rough and tumble but when it came to Mr. Doyle they would always roll over and piss themselves like the little lap dogs they were.

He spoke again then, his mouth nearly moving against hers as he did so. A challenge? Well if that was what he wanted but really at this point Reese sort of hand an advantage seeing as how this was her school and all. Though she would still enjoy the challenge. It was certain to make this school year all the more interesting and give her something exciting to do. That lip ring brushing against her lips was deffinately a new experience, and one she like at that. She couldn’t help the smile that found her lips and lit up her eyes. Those eyes of hers that most described as angelic and piercing, had a bit of a glow to them now. She kept her mouth close to his and spoke in a seductive whisper when she replied. “If a challenge is what you’re after then I suppose I would have to accept. Although I am not sure you know what you are getting yourself into.”

He bit her lip gently then and pulled back a little before speaking again. “Anything else?” So far she had given him two options, Reese or Princess. What else was there really? She could think of a few things. Goddess for one, but she chose to go with something else. “Mistress or maybe Madame Reese would do I suppose,” she answered as she moved her hands up his, letting her fingertips play over the backs of his and up his arms a bit. Now was time to get things moving however. She lifted one of her hands and opened the car door. Slowly she pulled her legs up, brushing them against his as she moved them out the door to get out. As she turned on his lap she made sure to let her mouth move across his before standing and turning back around to face him. She leaned back into the car then and patted his lap gently. “Enjoy the blue balls Ollipop,” she said before turning again to move away from the car towards the school slowly, giving him the chance to follow if he wanted.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

11,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Ainsley looked back at the girl as she chowed down on the pancakes he had bought for her. Apparently she really liked them because she was eating like she had been starved her whole life. He thought it was pretty cute though. She was very child like in some ways but he thought that was cute as well. She seemed so sweet. And it seemed he had hit a home run with the candy the way her eyes lit up when she saw it. That made him feel good. He really didn’t like it when people were upset and to top it off he had tripped on her leg which could not have felt good. Needless to say, he was glad that she was happy now and that he had done well. And she had said thank you in such a sweet way. “You are very welcome darling. Though watching you mow those down reminded me that I was headed here to get something to eat too,” he said in that mellow stoned tone as he looked over at the lunch lady.

He wasn’t really sure he wanted to deal with the woman again but now his belly was getting grumpy and he need to put something in it. He was thinking about what he might like to eat when she started talking to him again. She was asking him if he wanted any of the drinks he had gotten for her and had apparently realized they had not been formally introduced in their rush to get to the cafeteria. He had not really thought about asking her name or giving his at that point. All he wanted to do was get the poor girl some food before she went into some kind of coma or something. He didn’t know what would have happened to the girl if she had not eaten and he really didn’t ever want to find out. He chuckled a little at that. “I’ll get myself something, you can have those. Unless you don’t want something. And my name is Ainsley. Or you can call me Selly,” he responded.

He noticed the bit of whipped cream on the side of her face and reached out to wipe it off with one finger gently. Licking the cream from his finger he felt his tummy complain. He definitely needed something to eat as well but he figured he would stick around a little longer and find out the girl’s name before leaving her sitting there again. It was only polite right? He didn’t want her to think he didn’t care who she was. “What can I call you darlin’,” he asked taking one of the candies off the table, unwrapping it and popping it in his mouth. He figured that would hold him over until she had told him her name and he had figured out just what the hell he was going to eat. He decided to ask her what was good around there besides pancakes so he added, “What else they have for good eats around here?” He figured she would know given that this was her school and all.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

"Your friend seems to have a rather rough personality. I truly hope I never have to deal with him."

Alistiar let out a smirk. "Oh I'm sure you will he has an eye for the gorgeous ones." he teased with a wink. he knew that Oliver wasn't going to let this go he most likely had something in mind for Lucy. Alistair thought it would be amusing to see how it unfolded. Oliver wasn't the nicest person if you got on his bad side. "I'm sure you could easily get back on his good side though."

"Well I'm glad he's in Reese's care then. It will also make it easy to not have him attempting to be with other girls, since Reese wouldn't like that."

So Oliver was no in Reese care? He cocked his head to the side. "So what is she going to be doing with him?" he questioned that certainly interested him besides from the sound of it it seemed like after staking a claim on him the ginger hottie wouldn't want to let him go. "She she had her claws in him eh?"

"So how about a basic tour. Lockers, Classes, Gym and Field? That is unless you really want to check out my favourite spot to study in the library.......So what do you practice?"

A basic tour sounded good although he was sure that Lucy would show him a little more. He was sure she had the school pretty much in her palm of her hand. "A tour from the queen of the school? I have to say I'm honoured." he replied alhough the question of what he practiced came up. "I'm a football player. Not the shitty no skill type though Soccer it takes braincells to play."

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

"Always, I think it leaves a stronger mark for people to see. Now that you are going to be part of the co-ed experience, can't have girls getting the wrong ideas."

Jericho couldn't help but smirk slightly. "Oh I wouldn't let that happen. I'm all yours Kate." he replied with a smirk leaning towards her and pressing his lips against her neck. he was pretty sure that she would make sure that people knew if they even tried it. kate in a fight? he licked his lips at the thought of how sexy she would look.

"True, so maybe I'll just handcuff you to my bed and leave you in my room for three days without food water or stimulation. Would that be a better punishment?"

The dark haired male lightly nuzzled his cheek into her neck lightly nipping at her skin with his teeth. "Katherine thats so evil." he whined but then again it was kind of hot when she was evil. He let out a light purr taking a step closer until his body was lightly pressing against hers.

"Well we'll see how he does that without any hands. I'll cut them right off, ********. And if that doesn't work, I'll just cut off his d**k and throw it in the trash where it belongs. Nobody feels me up and gets away with it"

He couldn't help but laugh now that as amusing to hear. "Unless its me?" he questioned letting one os his hands move to get a nice feel of the dark haired woman's butt giving it a light squeeze. His lips slowly trailing up her neck as his free hand slowly moved towards one of her hands coiling his fingers between hers. She then went though the girls at her school which he kind of tuned out for until of course she mentioned torturing someone. He slowly pulled away from Katherine a smirk playing across his features. "Because he is. Lets go for it you can do anything yuo want."

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

Annihilation will be unavoidable
                                                  Every broken enemy will know
                                                  That their opponent had to be invincible
                                                  Take a last look around while you're alive
                                                  I'm an indestructible master of war.

To him Reese had confirmed that she thought the same about Lucy that he did. He was sure he would be able to use something like that. "Unlike you....Your way more fun." he teased he had to admit he did enjoy her company so far, he liked a girl that could keep up with him. She seemed to enjoy taking control too so that was a bonus in his book. The shy girls.....To Oliver they were BORING. But Reese was was anything but shy. She was trying not to seem effected and at the moemtn she was doing a good job although him well.....The thing sticking up would well her that she was effecting him. Now that was just unfair right?

He shuffled slightly underneath her pretty sure that that was just making it worse for him. She seemed confident that she was in the driver's seat Well technically she was maybe in both ways because she knew what she was doing to him. He kept pushing her trying to push her buttons with small motions.

“If a challenge is what you’re after then I suppose I would have to accept. Although I am not sure you know what you are getting yourself into.”

Hmmm that tone his eyes locked on hers as they seemed to light up it almost made his heart skip a beat. Flinching slightly he was surprised that she had managed to get that kind of reaction out of him. ********. He didn't even have the use of his hands because the had pinned them between hers. "So what are your terms going to be babe?" he questioned raising an eyebrow he was pretty sure that she had a few ideas. He was sure she could think of something that she would want him to do right? There was a short silence as she seemed to be thinking of what he had said about what to call her before she spoke again.

“Mistress or maybe Madame Reese would do I suppose,”

Oliver couldn't help but purr in approval to that. His lips curled up into a smirk as her hands seemed to be moving her fingers tickling the backs of his hands before slowly trailing up his arms. He motion made him almost instintivly squeeze Reese's thighs lightly. It wasn't long before she opened the car door and swang her legs out of his car the twisting motion making him moan slightly since she was sitting directly on the thing that was sticking up and poking her it cerainly wasn't a roll of quarters. it wasn't too long before she was leaning into the car. lightly patting his lap before she spoke.

“Enjoy the blue balls Ollipop,”

There was no doubt about it. Reese had won that round. Working on him mercilessly before seeming to toss him aside. No doubt that was what she was planning when she felt something poking her. 1 - 0 to Reese and she looked like she knew it too. She seemed to moving slowly almost giving him a chance to follow. seeming to be starting round two so quickly. Oliver of course slipped out of his car wincing slightly catching up to Reese he needed to bring one back and quickly. Unless. Almost on call he was standing infront of her raising his hand he gripped onto her chin rather roughly. "Now that was just evil." he replied before he leaned forwards pressing his lips fully against hers this time. His free arm coiling around her waist so he could get a nice feel off her butt although he took it a step further since she was wearing quite the short skirt his hand laid on her bare butt his fingers lightly touching her panties pressing his body against hers to try and dull the light pain she had forced downstairs.. He was bold....Very bold wasn't he? He made sure the tip of his tougue worked lightly licking and prodding at her lips without actually entering her mouth. Slowly pulling back his lips barely touching hers just close enough so she could actually feel him licking his lips since the end of his tounge circled around hers. "So this challenge. How do is the winner picked......Mistress?" he questioned giving her butt a light squeeze this time..

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quotable Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Carrigan Blakely
Quirky Science Teacher

"Well..." Carrigan started, watching her pull up a stool. Was it really that uncomfortable to stand? Still, he was pretty much always on the move, and being a doctor you had to endure being on your feet for long periods of time. "Your questions depend on how you define 'friends' and 'social' now, don't they?" he questioned. Yet, he didn't doubt for a moment that in that seemingly naive mind of hers the answers would be yes and yes. "Friends... They can be good to have, you know, the whole making you feel better about various things and making you see things in a different way that you just can't seem to see all on your own and can build you up to be so incredible." the science teacher tried to explain, pointing out how friends were indeed good to have. Yet... not always. "but they can also be bad to have, too - they can be a distraction, they can sabotage your dreams, they can block your potential and take advantage. More than that, given a reason and half a chance, those people that you call friends? They could destroy you. That's because humans are manipulative creatures." he was trying to be balanced, but was a bit concerned that his own thoughts may be slightly harsh for her to hear, after all, people seemed so much happier in that little protective bubble of theirs, not taking in what really happens. Yet sometimes, like with himself, that bubble gets burst and there's not a whole lot that can be done.

Well, hearing her question relating to sunbeams and relativity, Carrigan was proud that she was taking an interest and asking such a brilliant question. It was just a difficult one to answer when unsure of how much that person knows about the subject. "Okay, I don't think I can answer directly in a way we can both understand... It's just one of those subjects that might be a little difficult to wrap your head around, so I'm sorry in advanced." Carrigan said, trying to work out how to go about trying to explain this, and was failing miserably. He remembered the simplified example he'd been given when he was taught this, but he'd never understood it very well. However the one he had understood wouldn't answer her question. Therefore, he was trying to think. "Okay, so we have Einstein racing a sunbeam, and the sunbeam presumably would be travelling at the speed of light. Now, let's say that you were watching this, and you saw Einstein just a little behind the beam - travelling almost at the speed of light. Fair enough?" he stopped, making sure she understood up to that point before continuing. "Now, what happens if later on, you're speaking to Einstein, and he tells you that he never even got close to catching the sunbeam - that no matter how much he tried to speed up by, the beam of light sped up by that amount, too? That's what he was trying to understand - how two people could see the same event in totally different ways. It's that the motion is relative to the person observing it. Hence, the theory of relativity." He'd tried to explain it in the most simplistic and basic form he could, but searched her expression anyhow to see if she understood.

As the female had went on to talk about the things she'd like to learn about, Carrigan listened intently and thought for a moment. What chemicals were in paint, anyways? Well, he figured he'd have to have a look at that if he got the chance to do a bit of research on it. At least I could teach her about lead, about the transition from lead to graphite pencils. Doubt she'd be interested in lead in petrol, though. he considered. "So... nanotechnology, botanical stuff and chemistry. Okay, that sounds fine." Carrigan confirmed, looking back to the experiments he'd be using for his first lesson, after all, if he was to include everything he was passionate about teaching, he'd end up teaching her practically everything he knew about science. He did consider that he'd probably have to get into the science of how we see colour, which could be rather difficult to understand depending on whether he chose the chemical/physics description of electrons being excited, or the biological which included the cone cells. Something he figured she wouldn't be particularly happy with was that the 'primary colours' in science were slightly different to the primary colours in art. "In fact, this is all chemistry that I'll be teaching soon. It's all test tube reactions, some transition metals, oxidation states. Do you know much about that?" he asked. It didn't matter whether she did or not as he'd be teaching it sometime today anyways, but it was an area of chemistry he was particularly fascinated by. "Ooh, I might get to attempt to explain cyclic reactions!" the male exclaimed, excited by this possibility as it wasn't on any curriculum, and therefore there was no point in teaching this to the kids.

Still, thinking about the reasons of why she'd wanted to learn about science - the chemicals in paint. So it seemed she wanted to learn more about science to further increase her knowledge of art, maybe depending on the chemicals contained in substances such as paint, she'd be interested in creating her own? Still, Carrigan didn't want to voice that possibility since he couldn't promise that they'd be able to carry that out in his classroom. Well, paint is a substance used in art, and art is to capture beauty... Wait a second... he thought to himself. "Salicyclic acid is a commonly used chemical used in various beauty products." he couldn't help but say, even if she didn't particularly care. "And... I think that I'm going to set a practical challenge once the students are settled to see if anyone can use salicyclic acid and various other chemicals to make Aspirin. Do you want a go?" Carrigan asked.

Seeing how the female seemed so deep in thought, the male had wondered exactly what she was thinking about. "Well, it is possible for robots to have faults, and have a malfunction, not working as they should, but generally, especially on nanoscale, they have killswitches in case of the whole 'grey goo' scenario." Carrigan tried to explain, but found it a little odd that she'd attach emotions to... well, an object which frankly couldn't feel anything at all. From Terminator to Wall-e... Oh joy. the teacher thought to himself sarcastically. "But, yes. More than likely, the fault lies with the human, rather than the robot."

It seemed that suddenly there she was talking about science, and seeming perfectly happy and rather excited to do so. Does she actually understand what she's talking about? Carrigan wondered. Or was she just memorising words? Whichever way, it was rather fascinating. When asked if he knew the process, well, the answer was no, or at least, not in great detail. "I can guess. But, go ahead." he answered, allowing her to take the limelight on this one as she did deserve it. "Yes, yes it is. I also think you're much better at science than you give yourself credit for." Carrigan had said with a smile. It was rather unfortunate, however, that one uninspiring teacher had completely turned her off the subject. It sort of made him worry that he may be a bit like that.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Romantic Gawker

8,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

·.¸¸. ·´¯ .¸¸.•´¯`•.•`·.¸¤•´¯`•¤·.¸•.•´¯`•.¸¸.¯`· .¸¸.

Nate smiled at the girls nod to them being crazy and he nodded also, it was fun to be crazy with other people then people wouldn't be all that confused if two of them acted a fool. And besides it would be a pretty funny story to tell the kids in the future if Nate even attempted to have babies just right now he wasn't a kid friendly teen, kids to him were just like little things that if he could would shove them back up where they came from. Hearing his friends go on about how they weren't going to go and just were going to hang out with whoever these girls were the male pouted slightly then the talk of drugs and the male rolled his eyes."Just because we look like drug addicts doesn't necessarily mean we do drugs especially coke so un classy dear."He said glaring at Lucy he hated when people tried to assume something from just looking at someone when they were way off from how they really acted, besides Nathan would never do such a drug like that he was better then that he rather kill his liver with alcohol then with coke which killed the liver and his brain.

Crossing his arms over his chest he waved to Alistair walking away."Don't catch anything dude remember we ran out a cream last time!" The male said yelling smirking at the comment before turning to Ollie and the other."Text me before you leave ya dig."He said before looking back to Ziggy hearing the bros before hoes comment."Anything with two legs they will chase after I bet if I got shot they would still chase after p***y then help their own best friend."He said crossing his arms over his chest frustrated now as he just followed Ziggy as she begin to walk away besides they would text him if anything happened and if not then well they sucked and Nathan would show them later not to leave him behind,walking besides the girl the male stuck his hands into his pocket and sighed before pulling out his little cigar sticking it in his mouth before lighting it. Being a gentlemen of course he looked up to Ziggy and smiled."Want one?" He said staring at the women for a moment before realizing just how taller she was to him in those heels.

Looking down at her shoes the male hissed under his breath for a moment before looking away blowing out a puff of smoke and running a hand through his hair again just trying to keep from being so frustrated when he already was. But at least him smoking was starting to calm him down he didn't just want to go off on his new friend he met, wait was he even his friend now even though they had just met in an awkward way how could he explain that to people. Yeah she's my best friend oh how we met I just flew into her boobs ya know, that was a horrible way to explain to friends. But it was of course funny at the same time it wasn't like anyone would really believe him.

Out Of Condoms:Ew crap ugh!! >,<

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageXoXoXo

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Luciena Ophelia Valerie Ellis:
The Queen of Hearts Who Deserves All Your L.O.V.E
So bow before me pawns

Luciena heard Nate as he dribbled on about druggies and how he was one. Sure that wasn't what he had really said but it seemed that it was what he had meant to say. And he called her unclassy. What a horrific personality Nate seemed to have. She glanced at the other as she told him "I never said you were addicts. And if you don't wish to be perceived that way perhaps hanging out with one of the druggies at our school wasn't a wise choice Nathan?"

She didn't understand how one could call her unclassy when she had more class than all the girls combined. She was like queen of class. She sighed, well there wasn't one could do for people like that. She shrugged as she heard him yell at Alistair and she figured it was a boy thing. Thus there was no need to pay mind to that. She asked "Do boys always make such crude calls when their friends are leaving?"

The blond queen heard Alistair speak about how she would like him for Oliver had eyes for gorgeous ones. Well, she couldn't deny that she was beyond gorgeous. Skinny, Blond, Great chest. Plus she looked good in and out of everything. So good job Oliver for seeing how gorgeous she is. She smiled "Well can't deny that I am gorgeous. As for his good side, why on earth would I care to be on his good side? What benefit could that possibly have?"

The brown eyed beauty heard him ask about what she was going to do with Oliver. Well with any luck, kill him. But she doubted that'd happen, oh so unfortunately. She did hope that she'd torture her. The girl wondered about if she should tell him. She smiled "Well Reese always had a thing for controlling those that appear uncontrollable. So with any luck she'll torture him into place."

She listened about how it seemed a basic tour would do. Good. Well with a guide she shouldn't get lost. Aw and he was honoured. Good, he should be honoured. She looked towards the other as she figured it would be an easy tour. As he spoke about football but meaning soccer she got that he had English background. Or European anyhow. She gave a nod as she told him "I see. Well that seems easy enough. So do you like soccer? Well let's start off with your locker, so you know where it is. What number is it?"

She wandered the halls as she figured it was obvious they were in the locker hallway. If he was confused, then the brain cells thing was out of the question. Because any moron could see it.
User Image

Kate "Shock" Douglass
Bad a** and staying that way

Katherine heard about how Jericho wouldn't let it happen because he was all hers. ******** right he was all hers. Anybody even tried to get him she'd cut their hands off. And well maybe their boobs since that seems to be what all boys are obsessed with. because like hell anybody be getting up on her guy. Jericho was hers. And yes, she was possessive. The brunette felt his lips upon her neck which made her purr. She smiled "I'm glad you realize that. Since it would start getting messy after the first few were in a hospital due to bleeding"

As in she'd be sending them to the hospital with a lot of stab wounds. You know stab them till they are puddles of blood on the floor. She felt his cheek was now into her neck, her skin nipped by his teeth, which sent a small moan to come from her. God she loved when he did that. His body was now lightly pressing against her own. It was so hot how he tended to love being close to her. It was called loyalty something that most shits known as boys knew nothing about. She smiled "You love it when I'm evil though, don't you?"

Soon the druggie heard his amused laugh. Which in a weird contagious thing made her laugh too. As he asked about him being an exception. Well true. He truly was since he was the one guy who when he felt her up, she didn't feel the need to kill them. She felt his hand squeezing her butt as his lips seemed to trail up her neck. She purred as she coiled her fingers between his as she told him "You better be careful, if you turn me on too much I might not be able to stop myself from doing something unseemly to you"

As he pulled away he spoke about Addison being interesting enough. She could even do anything she wanted. She cracked her knuckles as she thought about how terrifying she wished to be. She walked towards the other as he was doing nothing, little s**t. Katherine took a few more steps as she asked "Well well well, seems someone left a little b***h in front of the school. Who the ******** are you and what the ******** are you doing at my school?"

Where the ******** am I?:School
With Who? Addie-Gal and Jeri-Boy
User Image
Narcissa Akiame Tolouse
The Passionate Art Teacher

Narcissa listened to the other speak about definitions. Well he was obviously one of those thinkers, where they had to over think everything. Cissa wasn't that way. She was a try everything and don't insult anybody. Ever. Because insults make people sad. And you don't want to make anybody sad. She heard about how friends could be great and she agreed. They were there to talk about and see things differently, agreed on that one one hundred percent. However apparently they were also bad and be a distraction. She heard all that and of course kind of figured out what the reason was. She asked "So you were betrayed before? It must have been hard to trust after that, hmm. Is that why you seem sort of anti social? You know one betrayal doesn't mean that everyones bad right?"

She figured she'd point it out. She just hoped that she hadn't stepped over a line. That would be awful. Especially since they seemed to be getting along. They were now on the topic of relativity. She paid attention and made sure to follow it. She heard him apologize and gave a nod to show that she got it was hard. She would try hard. The blond listened about how Einstein racing a sunbeam. Yet the sun always is travelling speed of light, thus he can't catch up to it. She got it. She gave a smile as she nodded enthusiastically. Happy that she got it. But it was about hos people saw time, and motion was based on the person who observed it. Two people didn't see it the same way. She gave a nod "Like how sometimes people with ADHD can't see time the same way others can, so to them it slows down. They believe they can do like ten things in an hour when in reality they can only do three? But to others it is obvious to them it isn't. Like that?"

She figured she'd attempt to give an example to see if she really got it. But it seemed to be what he was pointing out. She hoped she was making sense. She was glad that he actually could teach her all three. that would be amazing. She was happy that both could understand each other. This way they could perhaps mold both interests. Since she knew there was chemical reactions in art. Especially welding and glass blowing or was that physics? Maybe? well it seemed sciency. She smiled "That sounds great! It should be fun. And in return I am going to teach you art history relating to scientific discoveries that happened to scientist and artists. We can even discuss Leonardo Da Vinci! IT'll be FUN"

She was so happy that they would get to talk and hang out with one another. It'd be so much fun. She heard about how they were going to do transition metals oxidation states. She thought about it as she told him "I know a lot about metals. Um..oxidation is that when they rust?"

She heard about cyclic reactions.She was so happy that he was excited. Made her happy. Made her wish that she got what the hell that was. Oh well. She'd get it eventually. She soon heard about him discuss salicyclic acid. And they were going to make Asprin. She gave a nod as she told him "Well that's true. Isn't it also like good for something medical? I can't remember what though. Anyway, I would love to have a go! It should be fun! Well unless is it hazardous if you don't do it correctly?"

She was glad that the robots were not at fault and it was the people. Because she could understand an evil human and felt bad for those robots. So yay for them not being hurt or have any problems. It just made her happy. And she figured they could drop that for a bit. As he said that he wanted to hear more about daguerrotypes. She smiled as she explained "Well it was was a photographic image that allowed no direct transfer of the image onto another light-sensitive medium, as opposed to glass plate or paper negatives. Preparation of the silver-surfaced copper sheet prior to exposure resulted in the formation of a layer of photo-sensitive silver halide, and exposure to a scene or image through a lens formed a latent image. The latent image was made visible, or "developed", by subjecting the exposed plate to the fumes rising from a quantity of heated mercury."

She took a small breath as she continued to explain "You see, The mercury vapour condensed on those places on the plate where the exposure light was most intense thus was less intense in darker areas of the image such as a shadow. His type of photograph produced a picture in an amalgam, the mercury washing the silver out of the halides, solubilizing and amalgamating it into free silver particles which adhered to the exposed areas of the plate, leaving the unexposed silver halide ready to be removed by the fixing process. This resulted in the final unfixed image, which consisted of light and dark areas of grey amalgam on the plate. The developing box was constructed to allow inspection of the image through a yellow glass window to allow the photographer to determine when to stop development. Which was incredible for the time you seem."

She smiled brightly "The next operation was to "fix" the photographic image permanently on the plate by dipping in a solution of hyposulphite of soda, which they called "fixer" or "hypo", to dissolve the unexposed halides. Initially, Daguerre's process was to use a saturated salt solution for this step, but later adopted Herschel's suggestion of sodium thiosulphate, as did W. H. F. Talbot. Both sort of realized Herschel got it right. And so the image produced by this method is extremely fragile and susceptible to damage when handled. Practically all daguerreotypes are protected from accidental damage by a glass-fronted enclosure. It was discovered by experiment that treating the plate with heated gold chloride both tones and strengthens the image, although it remains quite delicate and requires a well-sealed enclosure to protect against touch as well as oxidation of the fine silver deposits forming the blacks in the image. The best-preserved daguerreotypes dating from the 19th century are sealed in robust glass cases evacuated of air and filled with a chemically inert gas, typically nitrogen. Isn't that incredible how chemicals tend to preserve things so well?"

She soon heard that he thought that she was better at science than she gave herself credit for. The blond thought about it. The girl pondered about that. She asked "Really? Well I know it if its art or art history related. I just don't know much when it comes to the real things to do with science...like biology is a nightmare for me. So what got you into science?"

Quotable Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Addison Liam Bade
▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅

Quiet. Serene. That's how the boy saw things as he looked up at the sky, careful not to stare directly at the sun for too long. And then... He looked towards the people on the ground. The noise, the movement, the randomness, the crowding. It was so weird how things could differ so much. Looking up, there were clouds happily floating by at their own pace, look down again, there were so many people, making things difficult to move, the noise making it difficult to think, and process what was going on, what to do next.

Among this, the boy had heard something, a shout that was even louder than the other calls and yells, shouting... his name? Addison had to think about this for a moment, before realising he didn't share his name with anyone at the boy's school, and he was pretty damn sure that there wasn't going to be a girl called Addison. The problem was that while the voice was familiar, he couldn't quite place who it was, looking around until he'd seen someone looking in his direction. That person had been Nate. Who knew that a guy as short as he was could be so freaking loud?! Not to mention any lack of subtlety. He'd been asking about how his first day was going, to which Addison had been about to answer that he'd not had to suffer through to much of it yet, so couldn't judge, and yes! Girls were annoying! Yet, it seemed that before he'd gotten an oppertunity to answer, some girls had approached them. Hopefully, Nate could appreciate that Addy wasn't particularly willing to be around the annoying girls any more than necessary.

Jumping slightly as he felt his phone vibrate, Addison cursed under his breath. He was so on edge today! He didn't even understand why. After all, it was just the girl's school - the worst damage they were likely to do would be to b***h and moan and nag. Right? Reading through the text, the boy couldn't help but smile. As odd as Damien was, he could be so adorable. Girls are evil? Hadn't all guys passed that stage by now? You know, girls are evil and had cooties. apparently not. the boy thought to himself. Yeah, the guy is a lot of things, but he isn't stupid... Must be a reason why he'd say that. Addison considered, looking back at his phone. It was such a nuisance to answer a text from Damien as he was obsessed with even numbers! Any reply must have an even number of words in each sentence, each word with an even number of letters and syllables, if possible.

To: Damien
Yeah, I'm at school.
What happened?
Do you need help?

Pressing send, Addison thought about the reply he'd sent. Of course, there wasn't a whole lot of help that Addison could offer, but he got up from the grass anyways, wiping any blades of grass from his jeans. It occured to him then that he probably should have asked Damian where he was, but surely that was somewhat obvious. The boy was a nerd, therefore he'd probably be somewhere within the building rather than outside, which narrowed things down. What didn't help was that he didn't know where anything was. Yet, neither would Damien.

Suddenly, things appeared to get much worse, much faster as a girl walked up to him, Jericho not being far behind, Addison cautiously taking a step back. This couldn't be good, could it? After all, Jericho was supposedly mental! And the girl, well, she was rather intimidating too, not appearing to be a particularly friendly girl at the school. But, her words? The already stunned Addie was even more surprised, having no idea how on Earth to respond to this. Unfortunately, it seemed his mouth was working without his mind's consent. "I'm not little!" came his instant response, instantly regretting opening his mouth to say anything, well aware of how much of a child he sounded. You mean that's the part I object to? he thought, following up his comment with "And I'm not a b***h, either." in a slight murmur. At least, small mercies! He hadn't added on 'unlike yourself' or some variation of that, but this wasn't exactly a favourable situation. Looking around the area, Addie bit his lip, contemplating the possibility of running away. Instead, he answered her questions figuring that they hadn't really done anything, and it would be a bit rude to run away mid-conversation. "I'm Addison, and I'm at the school for the same reason he is." the boy said, gesturing towards Jericho. "Because you destroyed ours." he'd answered, the you in his answer meaning the girls in general rather than Kate destroyed the school all on her own.

▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅

There's no moderation in infatuation - You got a squeeze on me
Pretend I've got the power
Make me say it louder - You got a squeeze on me

Quotable Lunatic

11,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Dr. Carrigan Blakely
Quirky Science Teacher

Carrigan listened to her questions, making assumptions about what must have happened, trying to psychoanalyse him. See, it wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't completely wrong. "You think I'm anti-social?" he questioned, well, it probably wasn't the most difficult thing to pick up on - he may as well live in a cave. Then again, maybe he did? No one would ever know. "I just don't like... talking, really. It's so overrated." the man admitted, which was probably an odd thing for a teacher to come out with. "But everybody seems to be obsessed by it - talk, talk, talk. It's like one never-ending episode of Loose Women..." he'd said, coming to murmur the last sentence. Why was everybody so interested in talking? Carrigan was much more interested in observing and actually doing things rather than talking about it. It wasn't even as if most people had anything interesting to say, but they still did it anyways. Fair enough with babies where every word they say is like a new discovery, but... Urgh.

"What makes you think I've been betrayed before?" Carrigan questioned, unable to recall a time when he had been, excusing all of those childish sibling betrayals, all of those little tell-tales. To be fair, it was likely that the reason he hadn't been betrayed was because of caution - he always kept people at arm's length, where they were unlikely to do any damage. "In fact... I'm probably the betrayer." he considered aloud, thinking of the 'almost wedding' as he thought of it. That had always been considered a betrayal, even though they both knew what he did was saving a hell of a lot of agro later down the line. Then there was a few times when he'd stumbled across a patient doing something illegal and betrayed them by telling the police, or giving parents obvious hints, despite them begging him not to. "No, I've simply seen a lot of it - before teaching, I used to work as a doctor, and you have no idea how many patients I'd get through due to people betraying gangs, or how many would take advantage of a patient while they're lying there on a hospital bed or..." Carrigan trailed off, sighing. Oh, he could go on all day with that subject, it was best to let it go there and then.

Carrigan was incredibly relieved that she seemed to understand his explanation, which was good. He'd always gotten confused with the examples with light, and the 'replace this with light' sort of explanations, which the male had thought of as a complete con. No, the example he was happiest with was the Galileo example, with the rock being dropped from the top of the mast, and how it would land at the bottom of the mast, despite most people thinking that it would land slightly further back. "Well... Yes, actually." he nodded as she identified an alternative example. Carrigan figured he may try to use that one in the future if the others failed - people learned in different ways after all, and some examples may seem easy to understand while others seem difficult. Cissa seemed incredibly proud of herself that she understood, but people generally tried harder to understand what was going on when told that it's difficult. She had every right to be happy with her achievement.

She seemed so excited at what he said he'd teach her, and seemed to want to gel together the subjects which they taught, saying how she'd teach him art history, and how fun it'd be, but to be honest, he'd probably be much happier if she taught him how to draw. Fun, however? That was probably quite a stretch from the truth. Plus, he already knew quite a bit about Leonardo Da Vinci, especially about his studies on the human anatomy, and that relatively soon some of his work would be made public in England. "Well, okay then." Carrigan agreed, as it would be rather disrespectful not to. Normally he wouldn't care about being disrespectful to other teachers, but she seemed nice enough. Very childish and very naive, though. This probably meant they'd be spending much more time with each other, didn't it?

"Well... rust is the oxidation of iron, true. Good example." Carrigan answered. That wasn't really what he'd meant with oxidation states, however. Apparently redox reactions was a must for her to learn. That was perfectly okay, after all, he quite enjoyed redox equations. In general, students found it to be a difficult part of chemistry, but Carrigan couldn't understand why. "Okay, oxidation states are the number of electrons added or removed from an element to get to its current state. Does that make sense?" he questioned, finding it odd that he asked that, when the pace of his lessons with slightly less able students were much faster, and he took it for granted that they must understand. Then again, if you're teaching only one person, it makes things easier as you are focused completely on their strengths and weaknesses.

Picking up his board pen, Carrigan removed the top of it, ready to write. "Oh, and what I wrote there earlier..." he'd pointed out the 'LEO the lion says GER', "that's related to this subject. The LEO is Loss of Electrons is Oxidation, whereas the GER is the Gain of Electrons is Reduction. There's the OIL RIG method as well, but I like this one better - and the kids can go around growling at each other." the teacher said with a shrug, he did like to add a little fun to his lessons, after all. "Basically, elements in their standard states - like O2 - have an oxidation state of zero, as do neutral compounds. An ion, on the other hand, it's oxidation state corresponds with the charge. So..." Carrigan turned to write H+ on the board, before looking back to Cissa. "The hydrogen ion has a plus one charge, therefore, it's oxidation state is plus one." he'd explained, rubbing the H+ from the board, figuring he'd go slightly more indepth with this later if she still gave a damn.

"Well, salicylic acid is used in so many things, even food, and yes, various medicines, too." he'd answered, but hadn't really understood what she'd meant. "Oh, but any chemical reaction can be hazardous if you don't do it correctly. But, you know, I'll be here, making sure you don't make any huge mistakes." Carrigan had said in an attempt to reassure her, but he was unsure of exactly how much confidence that would inspire.

Allowing her to talk about daguerrotypes, Carrigan listened intently, noticing once again how happy she seemed to be teaching - almost bursting with happiness. He'd nodded as she'd finished, although had tuned out about half way through - she could have said practically anything and he wouldn't have noticed. "And, speaking of silver halides..." he eventually piped up once she'd finished explaining, the male went to the test tube rack, and taking out the test tubes A, B, C, containing HCl, HBr, and KI, respectively, and placing them into a different rack, figuring he'd set up the reaction again for the students. "Each of these test tubes contain a compound, and surprise, surprise, the compounds each contain a halide ion." he'd announced, before taking solutions of silver nitrate, nitric acid, dilute ammonia and concentrated ammonia.

"The test for a halide ion is to add silver nitrate, and nitric acid." Carrigan said, carefully taking a pipette, and adding an equal amount of nitric acid to each of the test tubes. "The nitric acid is to eliminate any other ions which might interfere with the results." he'd explained, before adding an equal amount of the silver nitrate to each test tube. The test tube A containing HCl produced a white precipitate, B produced a pale cream precipitate, while C produced a pale yellow precipitate. Obviously B and C were very similar in colour, so it would be difficult to differentiate between them in a lab. "Notice how similar B and C are?" he questioned, looking over at Cissa. "Well, A is a solution containing chloride ions. We know that since it's white. Oh, and a solution containing fluoride ions wouldn't produce any precipitate, therefore, I didn't really bother with that one..." he'd said, sounding all excited once again.

"But, B and C are very difficult to tell apart. Therefore, we can use a further test - adding ammonia." Carrigan explained. "Silver chloride will dissolve in either the dilute or concentrated ammonia, by the way." he'd said, adding dilute ammonia to test tube A, watching it dissolve, the precipitate disappearing. "But neither silver bromide nor silver iodide will dissolve in the prescence of dilute ammonia - it simply isn't strong enough. However, the silver bromide will dissolve in the presence of concentrated ammonia, while silver iodide is insoluble in ammonia solution, so there'd be no change." Carrigan had said, finally adding the concentrated ammonia to both test tubes, observing how the solution in test tube B dissolved, whereas C hadn't. "Therefore, B contains bromide ions whereas C contains iodide ions."

Carrigan had felt rather satisfied with how the test tube reactions had went, pleased that they'd worked and chemicals hadn't been mixed up again. Listening to her say that she only knew it if it had anything to do with art, Carrigan couldn't get his head around that - it was so restrictive. Even he, who loved science, didn't close his mind to other things simply because they didn't have a whole lot to do with the subject. "Therefore, you must know everything, right?" he asked, in a rather childish sort of manner. "you know, since art is everything." To be honest, he just sort of wanted to catch her out on that point. Not even he would ever claim to know everything science related - there was simply too much. "What got me into science?" he repeated, that was a difficult one. "I'm not sure, I suppose it just came naturally to me. I guess... Well, when I was younger, I lived a... rather sheltered life, you know, home schooled, not really given the oppertunity to mix with a variety of different people. The people I was allowed to mix with had been pre-approved by my parents, and... I didn't really like them very much. What I had liked, was when I'd been given a chemistry set by my tutor, and molymods to help visualise various molecules. Anyways, I guess I enjoyed just mindlessly mixing together chemicals, always wondering what would happen if I added certain things together, trying to work out why the reaction happened the way it did, or didn't happen at all. And later on, I suppose it became more about the possibilities." He'd attempted to explain. "What about you?" he asked. "What got you into art?"

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

Nathan seemed to be playing around with lucy a little which she didn't seem to appreciate. Oh well he would be sure not to catch anything. Well he wasn't like Oliver he might be a flirt but he wouldn't jump right into bed with Lucy. "I think you should be more worried about Oli for that Nate." he replied with a light shrug not that he was implying he would get infected by Reese. It wasn't too long before Lucy opened her mouth to speak.

"I never said you were addicts. And if you don't wish to be perceived that way perhaps hanging out with one of the druggies at our school wasn't a wise choice Nathan?"

"Do boys always make such crude calls when their friends are leaving?"

Alistair had to admit he hadn't really heard of word of what Lucy had said, Oliver was slightly right she did talk alot. More than average at least although unlike Oliver he was good at making it seem like he was listening. Crude and Friends, The blonde let out a light shrug. "I guess its just the way it is." he replied him, Oliver and Nathan were pretty much top of their school so it was only natural that they would be friends.

"Well can't deny that I am gorgeous. As for his good side, why on earth would I care to be on his good side? What benefit could that possibly have?"

The blonde couldn't help but laugh slightly. "Oliver isn't the nicest person. Reese might have him in a slightly docile position but when he explodes it isn't pretty." Alistair replied pretty sure that Lucy would get the message there. Sliding an arm across her shoulders he let out a grin. "Although I'm sure you have your ways of staying on people's good side. Hell I wonder how you would fair if you and Oliver happened to have a war." He actually wondered what her reply would be.

"Well Reese always had a thing for controlling those that appear uncontrollable. So with any luck she'll torture him into place."

His eyes trailed back towards Oliver's Car. Oh that didn't sound good for Oliver not at all although he was sure that he could take it. "And how about you?" He questioned. Glancing at his paper he let his eyes slide across the lockers as they walked before he spotted his. "There." He replied making his way over and twisting the lock pulling it open he needed to drop his things off make him a little lighter besides his bag was annoying as hell.

Thieving Cutie-Pie

User Image

User Image

"You love it when I'm evil though, don't you?"

Jericho let out a smirk as he got a moan out of Katherine. He had to admit he did love it when she was evil. She was such a sexy evil people. and angry she was hot when she was angry too. It wasn't long before Kate laughed a grin spreading across his features as he pretty much felt her up at least he wouldn't get punished for that she seemed to enjoy it.

"You better be careful, if you turn me on too much I might not be able to stop myself from doing something unseemly to you"

Oh really he slowly raised his head until his lips laid next to her ear giving her butt another squeeze although this one a little rougher. "Do it." he whispered softly lightly trailing his tongue up the dark haired mistresses neck a purr he was good at turning her on wasn't he although he wondered how she would react to his words. It wasn't long though before she had found the destraction she had desired.

"Well well well, seems someone left a little b***h in front of the school. Who the ******** are you and what the ******** are you doing at my school?"

My my it was little Addison. How fun he couldn't help but notice the step back the other male had taken Oh he was scared. How cute. It wasn't long before he opened his mouth though he was sure it would be something that he could use to wind Kate up a little.

"I'm not little!"

"And I'm not a b***h, either."

"I'm Addison, and I'm at the school for the same reason he is."

"Because you destroyed ours."

Jericho cocked his head to the side as he slipped his arms around Kate's waist lightly pressing the front of his hips gainst her butt as he did his head moving to rest on her shoulder as a small devious smirk slowly formed across his features. Okay maybe Addision wanted to be part of a soup. "Kate you didn't have to ask him his whiney voice is torture enough." he replied lightly rolling his eyes "It kind of makes me want to cut his ******** tongue out."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff