Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image

She looked around once again as she waited for the male to respond. And soon enough he did, telling her that yes, she could sit at the table with him. She smiled and sat down managing to get out a soft, "Than you." As she ate her cookie and sipped her tea. "Well, if it's something that's bothering you than it probably isn't stupid." Ueluna said smiling at a few girls who walked by and waved to the brunnette, although she had never seen them around, they seemed to know who she was. She lifted her head and looked at the male as he asked her what she had mumbled to herself about, "Hmm? Oh, just that I have a roommate. And its co-ed. Thats real weird, its never happened at the school before..." She dragged on as she cut herself off and sipped her tea, not too sure what to talk about with the male. Luna wasn't ever one of those girls who could strike up a conversation and keep it going, seeing as she wasn't around guys that much, well other than the theater boys. Luna took one more glance at the board and smiled, "The music store is having trouble finding jobs..." She thought to herself with a bigger smile.

The music store had been somewhere to go to when she was bored or when she needed some peace and quiet, the workers there were so nice and they always let her do her homework and look through music.

((Mine sucks too, don't worry about it.))

Beloved Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxxx Ȥѻʃɑ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.O.C:Sorry took so long
Feeling:Sad
Talking to:Nobu
My Heart Longs For:Starting to like someone

Zola had to admit she did enjoy the fact he was being rather honest with her and that he was protective. She loved a guy that will stick up for what he believes in, hearing his answer though she had to smile. "You swim that is awesome" she smiled her beautiful smiled until she saw his wink, it made her want to blush. "Oh so you like music cool, I myself was never really good with instruments except for the piano. I like to sing a little but that it about it" listening to him as he played she had to say he was very good.

Nodding as he shook she when to her bed and pulled out her keyboard and started to hook up her keyboard. Taking a deep breath she started to play her sad song as she sang alot with of lingering tone of the keys. As she pressed on the last few keys she looked back up as Nobuwith the hurt from her song in her eyes.

xx - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Along the morning Swim, We always Fight together.

Someday I'll have someone hold me close.

Someday...

Hikari_Mamo's Significant Otter

Generous Friend

18,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Alexander Dupree

I know, you see, somehow the world will change for me.
And feel so wonderful. Live life, breath air.
I know somehow we're gonna get there and feel so wonderful...

Alexander had been surprised out of his thoughts by a soft voice. It though it was soft, he hadnt really expected her to talk to him, so he jumped. He paused a moment to look in her direction, feeling a bit flustered. He just stood there a moment, blushing and rubbing his arm, before he finally got back to packing. Well that had certainly been awkward. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard a knock on the door. "Hey bro are you in there? I came to help you unpack." said Nicholas. Alexander smiled slightly and walked over, opening the door.

Nicholas walked in. "Thanks bro." he said. He got in and smiled before noticing his roommate. "Oh hey there. I'm Nicholas. Lumphead over here is Alexander. He probably hasnt told you and probably wont. He doesnt talk to anyone except me. Aint that right?" he asked. He looked over at Alexander, who just blinked and went back to unpacking. Nicholas chuckled. "Well alright then." he said and started to help him unpack. After a little while, he groaned. "I'm hungry... You both wanna go to the cafeteria and get something to eat?" he asked.

So wake up the members of my nation.
It's your time to be.
There's no chance unless you take one.
And its time see the brighter side of every situation.
Some things are meant to be so give your best and leave the rest to me.

Nicholas Dupree
User Image

IBeCrazy123

[

Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

∝╬══→A mαη who ʟ ᴀ ʙ ᴏ ʀ s is a ʟ ᴀ ʙ ᴏ ʀ ᴇ ʀ ;
                              ∝╬══→A mαη who f a r m s is a f a r m e r ;
                              ∝╬══→A mαη who f l o w s is a f l o w e r ❀ ❀

User Image

Petunia couldn't help but snort- a literal snort- at the mention of the floral-slash-auto shop. It really did sound that way, which made it all the funnier- in her opinion. The more she thought of it, the more the childish giggles and snorts came, so she had to throw the idea out of her head. Almost literally. Should anyone else comment, it would be that she had an innocent sense of humor. Well, innocent as far as they saw. Once someone got to know her well enough, they could tell that her sense of humor was mostly dark and disturbing. She smiled a little, offering a little "Thank you," to Wheels' statement of it being necessary to babble once in a while. She was mostly scared of running them off from talking too much. That, or perhaps getting hurt in some way- emotional or not.

Once again, a heavyset blush came to her face at his rather perverted comment; a rather racey comment, but still perverted nonetheless. She briefly wondered how these two could speak so easily of things like that. She surely couldn't- not because she needed to keep her girl-next-door image, either. It was just... Personal information. It was awkward to share or speak of such things, too. She shuddered slightly, getting a mental image of girls throwing themselves at Matsuyuki. She never quite understood things like that- what made one person more physically attractive than another? Their strength or their hair color? Ugh, she needed to stop thinking of that. It would give her a headache eventually. Her white teeth worried the flesh of her lower lip, placing her folded hands in front of her stomach and fiddled with her thumbs. Somehow, someway, the subject needed to be changed.

And no sooner did she think that did Matsuyuki offer a way out. Her entire being was screaming no at his offer. She couldn't seem to force herself to be comfortable around him just yet, since he was much stronger and bigger than she and could so easily hurt her, but she was determined to try. Petunia wasn't going to be the reason Wheels and Matsuyuki didn't become friends in their own terms- especially since they were both very comfortable around each other. Probably because they were both very comfortable with themselves. "I-I'd like that," she offered, trying to stop her fidgeting. "U-Um.. Do you know if they have any, like, f-fruits? I-I'm not a vegetarian! I just... I can't e-eat too much of any grain or m-meats before lunch or dinner," she finished. There was no way she was going to admit the sensitivity of her stomach, either. That was personal as well, though the other two probably wouldn't care if she shared the information. Damn her insecurities.

[OOC ~ I'M GOING TO MAKE HER HAVE AN AWKWARD LAUGH YES ]
                                                              [Company ~ Hadley & Matsuyuki ]
                                                              [Location ~ In the Dorm Room ]
                                                              WhenMenRiseUpAtTheSOB

I Shuga I

CryFallenAngel's Husband

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User ImageUser Image

Allison quietly read for a while longer, though kept an ear out in case the male across the way requested some sort of help, which she was surprised he didn't. Though, she didn't mind, whatever suited his fancy, you know? She quietly sat on top of her bed, her head leaning against the wall as her head was sucked into attention of the book. After a while, that trance was broken by the sound of a knock on their door. She looked over as the male, with a light smile, went to open the door, opening the door for who seemed to be the brother of the sir in her room. She marked her book and set it down when he introduced himself, nodding a little to him. A-Allison.. N-Nice to meet you both. She said to the two of them before they went to unpack her roommate's things, thinking over the names as she looked went back to where she was in her book, leaving them to do what they needed, responding when talked to.

After a while, they seemed to be mostly done, in which Nicholas looked to the both of them, she could only guess, to ask if they wanted to go and find something to eat. She glances over quietly, shrugging and nodding a little as she once again marked her book and set it down by her pillow. She slowly climbed down the latter on the opposite side of where she was sitting. Though she wasn't the most familiar with the two, it'd be better to know someone here rather than go on with life, people remaining strangers, and leaving Allison to fend for herself whenever it came to something like getting a friend's help on one thing or another.

Blue-eyed_Ninja94

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
User Image

┏━━━┓╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
                                          ┃┏━┓┃╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┗┓┏┓┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
                                          ┃┃┃┣┓┏┫┗━┳━┳━━┳┓┏┓┃┃┃┣┓┏┳━━┓
                                          ┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┏┫┃━┫┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━┫
                                          ┃┏━┓┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┃┃━┫┗━┛┃┏┛┗┛┃┗━┛┃┃━┫
                                          ┗┛┗┻━━┻━━┻┛┗━━┻━┓┏┛┗━━━┻━┓┏┻━━┛
                                          ╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃╋╋╋╋
                                          ╋╋╋╋╋╋

Aubrey's bed wasn't even made before she flopped on it after finishing moving all her things
                                          to the small room. Her parents had to work so they couldn't even help her move in. A long
                                          exhausted sigh would escape her as her whole body began to melt. Suddenly she was
                                          regretting bringing so many possessions. However, it would seem that the school hadn't
                                          assigned her a room mate quite yet, so having a huge mess for a little while was okay. Not
                                          that she would keep it a mess for long of course, but just long enough to unpack and begin to
                                          feel more comfortable.

After a few hours she managed to get everything all set t up and even made her bed, only to
                                          flop on it again and stare at the ceiling. It her stomach gave a loud growl. She really hadn't
                                          eaten anything all day and doing all that work by herself must have taken a lot out of her. The
                                          residence life people said that her meal plan was indeed active, so she hopped off the bed
                                          and went in search of the magical place known as the cafeteria. Wandering the large halls,
                                          she realized that her goal may be a bit more of a journey. This academy is huge!

☆ ═ ━━ ┈┈┈┈ ━━ ═ ☆
                                              I'ᴍ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ: Myself and I
                                              Mᴀᴘ sᴀʏs: Hall Labyrinth
                                              Rᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ: I need foodz...
                                              I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇɴʏ: HUNGRY and bored mostly.
                                              Oᴜᴛ ᴏғ Cᴜᴘᴄᴀᴋᴇs: Short post is short.
                                  User Image

Generous Friend

18,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Alexander Dupree

Alexander agreed to go and get some food too so Nicholas smiled. "Okay you two. Off we go!" he said dramatically. Alexander just rolled his eyes at his brother's antics. Nicholas got off the bed and pulled out the map, leading them outside and down the stairs. "Okay so... The cafeteria is... this way I believe." he said. He started walking towards the Cafeteria. "So Allison, are you in any Clubs? Maybe you'll see my brother, if he ever decides to leave his room." he said. He got an eye roll from Alexander in response and a shrug. Nicholas was joking. He knew his brother would never miss classes.

It's your time to be.

Nicholas Dupree
User Image

IBeCrazy123

[

CryFallenAngel's Husband

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User ImageUser Image

The brunette nods a little to the more outgoing of the two, following out once Alexander was as ready to go as she was. Though it'd be awkward, just having the male with the map being the one to be doing most of the talking, at least it was better than going on this journey in awkward silence. At least, if you asked Allison, she never knew how to handle that stuff. To his question, once asked, she nodded slightly. B-Book club... Only thing that looked interesting... She says. She didn't mean to stutter, she just wasn't all that used to talking to most anyone. Especially those who she just met. Surprisingly, she was able to keep up a decent conversation with the male, since it was a rare thing that she was able to keep up a conversation, no questions asked. Though it was rather fun talking with him... Thankfully, otherwise, this would have been very awkward.

She glances around at the area they were in, getting a good look in of the place. Seemed simple enough, but she knew that she'd be admiring the place at a later date. And, while she wouldn't admit it to either of the two, she looked over both of them. They were both similar in appearance, but you could tell they had their differences. Alexander seemed smaller, about as tall as she was, but the slightest bit taller than she was. He seemed similar to her as far as personality; shy and reserved, but she knew he'd be nice... Hopefully. Otherwise, this year would be something. His brother seemed to be quite the opposite, though it wasn't exactly a bad thing. He was still nice, but like most of the people she had gotten to see along the way, he was more outgoing and just plain out talkative. Which was good, she needed to learn how to be more social... Guess this would help in one way or another.

Blue-eyed_Ninja94

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
User Image

┏━━━┓╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━━━┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
                                          ┃┏━┓┃╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┗┓┏┓┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋
                                          ┃┃┃┣┓┏┫┗━┳━┳━━┳┓┏┓┃┃┃┣┓┏┳━━┓
                                          ┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┏┓┃┏┫┃━┫┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃━┫
                                          ┃┏━┓┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┃┃━┫┗━┛┃┏┛┗┛┃┗━┛┃┃━┫
                                          ┗┛┗┻━━┻━━┻┛┗━━┻━┓┏┛┗━━━┻━┓┏┻━━┛
                                          ╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃╋╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃╋╋╋╋
                                          ╋╋╋╋╋╋

Aubrey's bed wasn't even made before she flopped on it after finishing moving all her things
                                          It took a few minutes of exploring to realize that Aubrey was walking around in circles due to
                                          the fact that she was more interested in the architecture than she was in actually finding the
                                          cafeteria. However, that would be when her stomach would growl a touch louder than the
                                          times before. That being said, she would then begin to rush a bit and run down the long halls.
                                          When she turned the corner to a hall she would have never guessed there to be a small
                                          group of people there. It would seem that she collided with the taller of the two boys. Twins
                                          perhaps? they did look awfully similar. There was a girl there, but she and the other boy just
                                          kind of stood there. "Aw crap. I'm sorry. I am just so hungry that I didn't even think
                                          anyone else would be here."
                                          She stood up quickly and helped the guy up.

☆ ═ ━━ ┈┈┈┈ ━━ ═ ☆
                                              I'ᴍ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ: Two boys and a girl
                                              Mᴀᴘ sᴀʏs: Hall Labyrinth
                                              Rᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ: I need foodz...
                                              I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇɴʏ: Aw crap. Opps!
                                              Oᴜᴛ ᴏғ Cᴜᴘᴄᴀᴋᴇs: Short post is short.
                                  User Image

Sparkly Elder

User Image

ђ ค ๔ l є ץxxxx ῳʜϵϵʅʂ xxxxς ๏ l l เ ภ
---------------------◕ ◡ ◕---------------------
      User Image
                                    "A badass shop, mind you." She quips instantly, sitting up so she was no longer leaning back against her elbows. The corners of her mouth were still upturned as her jaw goes slack for a moment, before flashing pearly whites at him and shaking her head in mock disbelief with a roll of her eyes. "What? Are you a fifty shades of brown kind of guy? My my my, looks like I'll need to keep an eye on you." A crooked grin lifts one side of her face, catching the almost awkward mannerisms displayed by the younger girl from the corner of her eye. For how the shy the girl seemed it should have come as no surprise that this sort of topic would make her fidget in such a way. Her gaze flicks to the girl for a brief moment before sliding back to Matsu at his offer of food. From her peripheral vision she could catch the hesitation of Tuna as she stammers her agreement, Hadley only nodding once. "I'm never one to turn down free food." Her eyes drift up in thought for a moment at Tuna's question, thinking back to the cafeteria for a moment and remembering with bitter delight that she had taken an apple from the a*****e's tray. She couldn't even recall what had all been available, she'd just gotten the standard breakfast and really hadn't been able to enjoy any of it anyways. If it was even enjoyable, that is. Thinking back on it, that particular crossing of the paths was certainly one which had caused her normally amiable personality to be pushed aside and had caused quite a flare in her normally nonexistent temper.

"There's definitely fruit. At least apples for sure. And I think I had an orange on my tray..." Her eyes remain trained up to the ceiling in thought for a moment before shrugging moments prior to maneuvering herself back into her wheelchair. "If there's nothing decent at the cafeteria, there's bound to be some cafe or something right off campus. We could just walk over." And wheel. Saying that out loud would be far too disheartening despite her presently cheery mood. Besides, it wasn't as if it needed to be pointed out in such a way anyways. Anyone with eyes would be able to see her lack of mobility and understand without her needing to point it out. Why was she even having the conversation with herself anyways? It was pointless, stupid, and downright ridiculous. OK brain, you can quit anytime now with this good cop, bad cop thing you're doing. I get it. I'm still a little sensitive about the issue. "Well, we're not getting any younger just standing here. Let's go get something to eat!" Now that she really thought about it with the excitement of the morning coming to a close, she was actually still pretty famished despite the apple she'd eaten. Wheeling back over to the door, she tilts her head back to give a toothy grin to Matsu. "Don't you dare cheap out on us Champ!" Her expression then shifts to that of a mocking sophistication, holding one hand up as though she were gripping the stem of a wine glass. "I'm thinking caviar with a side of escargot, and a glass of Château Pétrus to wash it all down." Her face lifts into a reassuring grin toward Tuna again, giving her what she hoped to be an encouraging look.

Whatever the girl was silently going through, she hoped to alleviate it at least a bit if she could. Something about the girls actions just brought out the inner momma hen in her, wanting to shelter her poor little chicks from the world. Then again, she'd always been drawn toward those whom needed encouragement and protection when she was younger. Sure, she'd had the people she could joke with and be an idiot with, but she had never been able to innocently stand by and watch anyone go through those adolescent sufferings on their own. I guess old habits just die hard. But this girl really seems like a sweetheart. Ah~! I wish she was my sister! It was time for a thought interrupt with that, and so she wheels beyond the room and back toward the stairs. "Now you've got me fired up about food! Let's go eat! My stomach is starting to protest its emptiness, and it'll be lodging a complaint very soon if you two don't hurry up!"

[[HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! I am so sorry for the wait on this!]]

Invader Samm

I Shuga I

Generous Friend

18,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Alexander Dupree

Nicholas may have been a slight chatterbox but he actually liked to listen when people talked. It gave him a sense of who they were. He nod at Allison's answer. "Ah Book Club. So you're a nerd like my brother. No offense... Alexander will probably join that club won't you? I might have to as well." he said. Alexander just shrugged at his brother's question. "Yeah I guess it is a little soon decide. Classes dont start for another week... So I guess you can start deciding then." he said.

Nicholas took a moment to study the girl. She was short, like his brother but probably just a little bit shorter. She also had a pale complexion like her brother but had long black hair instead of short blond hair. He was sure his brother could make friends with this girl, what with them being so similar in personality.. although them having a conversation seemed impossible. He wouldnt be surprised if Alexander brought him out of his shell though. Alexander tend to like the more quiet and shy eople than he did the loud ones; Nicholas was the exception. Nicholas had continued walking when suddenly, he nearly fell from bumping into someone... or maybe that someone bumped into him. he rubbed his head and grinned sheepishly, helping the girl up. "Yeah sorry that was probably my fault." he said.

It's your time to be.

Nicholas Dupree
User Image

IBeCrazy123

Your_One_Only_Love
User Image
♠Ryder

♫ With: No One Anymore
♫ Where: Hallways

Scott sat back in his chair momentarily as Serah stood up and gave her reasons for leaving, thinking it was a bit funny how she rambled on about everything. It was a fun little quality about the girl, or at least one he found somewhat entertaining. He reached into his bookbag as she began her comments about the two getting in touch, retrieving a small piece of paper as well as a pen. She quickly scribbled down his own name and a set of numbers, his phone number to be exact, and slid the paper over to her before slinging his own backpack over his shoulder. "Look forward to hearing from you," he stated, a devilish grin on his face before he stood up to meet the girl on her level. He was a bit taller than her, and his frame compared to hers was much bulkier in comparison to her thin, runner build. She was attractive, that much was sure. Then again, that wasn't really something to think about when she was practically terrified of him. He didn't take it personally, however, and instead smiled again.

He began to step around her as she picked up the paper. Would she actually text him? Maybe. Serah didn't seem like the type to flat out ignore someone, but then again Scott had known her for about an hour. Who knew what she was actually like. Still, he would just have to find out in the future. Scott walked past her, eyes fixed on the door. If she was leaving, so would he. Scott wasn't exactly the kind of person that liked to sit around in public places by himself. "See you around, Serah," he said with a grin, his head momentarily turning to view her one last time before he was soon out the door and into the hallway. "Well, what to do now..." Scott said to himself, finding himself once again alone in a sea of people. At least he met two new people. This would be an easy transition.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply! I've been a bit busy with school starting up again!

Stahl♠

II Sinister Waffles II

CryFallenAngel's Husband

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User ImageUser Image

Allison nodded slightly, shrugging off his response. None taken.. She says to his comment about her being a nerd. She got it all the time, from herself and other people, so it wasn't a lie to anyone that she was. She looks to Alexander when he was asked if he would join the book club as well, getting a shrug in response. She nodded in agreement to Nicholas' statement. There was more than enough time to decide, not like it was a life or death sort of thing, thankfully. She looks around as they walked, more than she was before, since she kind of had someone to talk to before. She stopped right behind the male, as soon as a girl went and bumped into Nick.

She didn't have a lot to regain as far as balance, but since it was a sudden stop, she did need a second to realize that she had to stay on her feet. She looks over as the girl who had been bumped into, looking over the traits of her. Blonde hair, which seemed brighter in comparison to the twins' she was with. Her eyes were a bright blue, much like theirs as well, though they seemed... Lighter? They looked lighter, to her at least. Her awkward showed itself again, so while she was worried for the female, the words of concern stayed stuck in her throat.

Blue-eyed_Ninja94

Your_One_Only_Love

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas