Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
            User Image
                                                                      ▇ CREATOR&OWNER: vosien
                                                                      ▇ CO OWNER: little miss takel
                                                                      ▇ GENRES: dark supernatural, action and drama
                                                                      ▇ LITERACY: proper english
                                                                      ▇ GFX&CODING: vosien and little miss takel
                                                                      ▇ SPECIAL CREDITS: hanyijie

OOC & APP
            User Image
            User Image
                                      User Image
                                      xxxxx┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅
                                      _________███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                      ___________「◢。❛ Surrounded by the world, and yet you're smiling bright ⊹█◞ completely blind to life
                                      》˟I'M BROKEN tab 》˟LYING HELPLESS tab 》˟SHATTERED
                                      My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath
                                      ___My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
                                      The existence of such an ISOLATED FACILITY came with a purpose, although not within reasons as one is pone to believe. Ever since the first TEAR was discovered in Northern Canada half a century ago, predicted harmless at first, the whole world has been thrown into chaos as the rise of the TEAR CREATURES - now formally dubbed as INTEAR - holds it's continuous reign against humanity. Different nations all over the world put their differences aside and came together. However the strength of the human race could go so far before the next wave of destruction wipe the world's best militant clean. TEAR, also known as 'BLACK HOLES' are believed to be the darkness, the first grown shadows of earth before being sweep away by the sun, only to have awaken after what seems to be an entirety of their slumber.

For years humanity was at the blink of extinction as the population began to plummet a new low. The UNITED NATION worked tirelessly both day and night to end the war against the chaotic darkness, but with little avail the officials knew they were powerless against the INTEAR. With manpower aside, intelligence were in, as scientist from all over the world risked their lives to investigate the cause of the TEAR, but for years, little could they find any results in which could overcome the war. Until one day in Hong Kong, a female scientist gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Like any new mother she was overcome with joy when she first laid eyes on the newborn child, but was soon startled to discovered how hot her child felt against her touch. He was boiling, nearlt burning her fair skin. No, he was not sick according to the doctor, nor was it life threatening either. The child simply gain the ability to BREW and CONTROL FIRE. It was a staggering discovery to think that human being could wield a supernatural ability, let alone even gain one. The child was taken away the moment words began to spread, for the newborn was no longer a human boy but a MUTANT as one would strongly express. He was the first of his kind, but was certainly not the last.

Within a year similar reports of GIFTED CHILDREN from around the world came forth. Many came from from families who worked, or lived near a TEAR. One experiment to another was conducted to how and why the human population has evolve to gain these supernatural abilities. In the end, many were convinced the black holes themselves carried a form of a non toxic radiation towards a mother's unborn child, shifting a child's growth. With the recent development over the horizons, several governments propose to use these GIFTED CHILDREN as a human weapon to end the one sided world. Many officials at first were opposed to the idea, as some unsure of one's capability, whiles others remain wary of the sudden evolution - but it wasn't long until the UNITED NATION came to solemn agreement. After all, they were the very last hope of saving humanity.

The question now remains, to who and how these so call GIFTED CHILDREN were to come together and prepare themselves for future attacks. Some suggested placing them under the ownership of the army, others suggested a housing built just for the gifted. They finally decided to build a man made island, with a SCHOOLING INSTITUTION. It was to be name: PROJECT: TITELION or TITEL for short. The idea sounded grand at first, but once the world population took hold of the information, protest from around the world broke out. People with superpowers? Then sending them to a school in the middle of no where? Especially children to be trained, then used as a human weapon!? The good people simply wouldn't allow it, but PROJECT: TITELION continued on despite the boycott.

It took five years for the project to be completed, however once the school was ready to partake it's gathering of students another rule was written last minute. There was only to be ONE STUDENT FROM EACH COUNTRY no more, no less. The reason itself left officials baffled, but comply nevertheless.

It's been nearly half of a century since PROJECT: TITELION was active. It has been proven affective against the INTEAR, enabling the human life to process as normal once again. However with the existences of the TEAR continuing to make their appearances known around the world, war itself continues to rage on. A new year has began as TITELION GROUNDS has open their doors to welcome both old and new students. All are aware their faith are sealed once they walk through the gates, for they were to become a human weapon, heros, defenders of the world. The war was bound to slowly come in their favour. It'll be like any other year, or so the UNITED NATION once believed.

The war against the darkness, was just the beginning.

User Image
            User Image
                                      User Image
                                      _________███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                      ___________「◢。❛ Surrounded by the world, and yet you're smiling bright ⊹█◞ completely blind to life
                                      My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath
                                      ___My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
                                      Okay so lets be real here, we personally do not care who you are, or what you are - just don't cause any trouble in which may offend anyone and all will be good. Now with that aside lets move on to the more important details. This is SUPERNATURAL SCHOOL ROLEPLAY, which is capable of impelling dark themes and creating mayhem depending on one's will - a broken arm can happen, blood will spill, even sending someone into a coma is rather possible. Now that you're aware and believe you are able to deal the drama in which will unfold throughout the course of the roleplay, you are more than welcome to apply. If not, please press the backspace button for this may not be the roleplay for you.

In terms of activity we all have busy lives, I get it, no big deal. There is NO SET TIME ON WHEN YOU SHOULD POST, all we just ask is to POST IN A TIMELY MANNER. Post when you need to post, but please don't leave someone hanging for weeks. Because that's just awful, and I can assure you no one wants to wait for your lazy a** for over a month before you post. Honestly, no. If there someone holding up a certain amount of characters, either one of us is gonna have a chat with you. If worst comes to worst, we'll just kill your character off and kick you out of the roleplay to keep the things moving. However if life does get busy and cannot be averted do COMMUNICATE WITH US that your going to be away for some time, just keep us updated and we're good, okay? Wanna drop out? Similar story, just tell us, no need to reason with us and we're also good. Anything else... right - so NO SKYPE GROUP CHAT, don't mention it either. There's honestly a reason why the ooc exist in the first place so lets use that instead.

To keep things short, characters should be DYNAMIC AND QUITE REALISTIC. Stay away from overdramatic background, and keep in mind that takel and myself loath MARY SUE OR GARY STUES personalities. FACECLAIMS should be beautiful, and if possible stay away from overused images as we are more incline to accept not well known images. There are currently no limits to how many characters you wish to own, as long you're able to handle it. Other important matters you should note that NO TWO ABILITIES ARE ALIKE, and only ONE CHARACTER PRE COUNTRY. More details about the character section can be found in the APPLICATION THREAD.

So you wish to APPLY? The APPLICATION THREAD can be found on the top of the page, fill out a form and post it within the thread. Make sure to READ EVERYTHING that is written within the thread, for I have a tenacious to be twitchy about certain errors. Please note, that both TAKEL AND MYSELF will judging your application, so do try to please us. Once accepted you are more than welcome to start in your PROFILE. You have FIVE DAYS to complete your profile, and yes for those who are wondering - I do keep track. ALL PROFILES are to be linked back into APPLICATION THREAD once completed. There will be no profile threads, so it's recommended to create your own test thread for the completed profile.

User Image
            User Image

FIRST YEARS: 3 males
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser Image

SECOND YEARS: 1 male

THIRD YEARS: FULL

TEACHERS: 2 females
            User Image
            User Image
                                      User Image
                                      My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath
                                      ___My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath

THE SITUATION AROUND THE WORLD:
                                      The world has suffered a heavy lost since the WAR between HUMANITY AND THE EVER GROWING DARKNESS. Many known cities, and populated area are either in ruins or forced out of town due to being overridden by the darkness. However certain countries like Sweden, Brazil, Australia - and other high profiled nations continues to hold on a great portion, if not all of their land. Civilisation continues on as normal for major cities. Although in more rural areas, life has either took a step back, or became a black market haven to sell rare or near extinct items. Politics maintain their leadership around the world, however are expected to work more closely with the UNITED NATION, especially in choosing their next candidate to represent their country for TITELION GROUNDS. Some nations, due to the impact of the darkness, or conflicting views with other major countries choose to turn their back from any form of support, removing their position from the UNITED NATION in recent times. These countries have been stamped under the ISOLATION LIGHT. Although it does not refrain any future GIFTED STUDENTS from attending TITELION GROUND despite coming from an ISOLATED nation.

TEAR:
                                      First and foremost, the wide world we once known is under siege by the an artificial object also known as TEAR. It's first believed to be discovered in a rural town in NORTHERN CANADA. Although the exact number of TEAR around the world is widely unknown, the UNITED NATIONS latest reports shows that over 125O+ TEAR has been discovered and encountered for. Although harmless by appearances, it's the sole source of what bring the DARKNESS to this world. TEAR holds an odd appearances, and can be easily depicted as a stainless black glass, and is pone to come in all shapes and sizes. The most common takes an appearances of a shattered mirror landing on the ground, with an average size of 15Ocms (59inches) in both width and height. The largest one currently recorded is located in Azerbaijan, Ganja-Gazakh: being 475cms (187inches) long. TEARS are also commonly known as, BLACK MIRRORS, BLACK GLASS, AND BLACK HOLES.

INTEAR:
                                      Once known as the DARKNESS, they've been dubbed as INTEAR in recent times. These creatures in general are known come of the TEAR at any given moment, and are pone to attack any living animal who walks through the course of this planet. Their TRUE INTENTIONS or GOALS are not quite valid at they current stage or time, but seem to share SADISTIC URGES to destroy humanity and take over whats left of the world. INTEAR comes in all shapes are sizes, more commonly seen as IMPS or LOWLY GOBLINS. Although every once in a while a colossal INTEAR would appear and wreck havoc upon the area. Many people has lost their lives since the INTEAR descent, and even managed to take over a few towns and major cities. However for most bits, the DARKNESS seems rather content once they've marked their territory, and rarely do they continue to cause anymore grief once they believe the other party has given up. The INTEAR themselves are never rarely seen eating or drinking, and do not have any known weakness. Yet oddly enough, they seem to minor dislike in terms of coming into contact with iron like material.

COMMON INTEARS:
                                        information will expand upon encountering one

RARE INTEARS:

COLOSSAL INTEARS:

TITELION GROUND:
                                      Known as PROJECT: TITELION not too long ago. It's a project under the watch of the UNITED NATION to achieve what is believed to be create the prefect HUMAN WEAPON, upon the discovery of the GIFTED in recent times. Many have express both concerns and rejection of the idea at first, however it grew into acceptances due to the continues havoc which is brought upon humanity around the world. TITLEION GROUND is not marked in updated maps or GPS for that matter, for the location itself remains a secret. The fact however stands, that TITLEION GROUND is a man made island and is located around the ENGLISH CHANNEL. All and all, TITLEION GROUND is somewhat and should be treated as a normal school, as the teachers themselves are capable of teaching the subjects such as maths, sciences and so forth. Afternoon clubs are also in favour, however are only approved if deemed worthy enough if they are able to improve the student's wellbeing.

GOLDEN INVITATION:
                                        Despite a reasonable amount of the GIFTED, very few are chosen to attend TITELION GROUND. When a GIFTED is believed to born, the GOVERNMENT is given a task to watch over the child's development over time. In some countries, there are a handful to monitor depending on the scale of the country and the amount of TEAR. Whereas in smaller, or more island like nations have little to none. Every year the GOVERNMENT has to choose a GIFTED to represent their country, and are only expected to choose the best of the very best. Their chosen candidate are soon to receive a hand written GOLDEN LETTER by the GOVERNMENT themselves. The envelop is bare on the outside, but contents more than enough information for what the future holds for their chosen candidate. For many families, it's either considered a blessing or a curse: as many are aware their children's lives will be sealed off the army to fight against the INTEAR, but at the same time are to be condemn as heros. Under the LAW OF THE UNITED NATION, they cannot refuse the GOLDEN INVITATION. To those who refuse, will be gagged and forced into TITELION GROUND either way.

GIFTED:
                                      Dubbed as a sickness at first, it soon grown to become an evolution to save humanity. People with these GIFTED abilities are known to have parents who works, lives, or had an incident with a certain TEAR in the past. Although at the same time, that's rarely the case. The first GIFTED was discovered in HONG KONG over half a century ago, details of the first GIFTED is classified, but is believed to be alive and in good spirits. Today there is a population of 367O GIFTED, around the world although the UNITED NATION believes the numbers are continuing to grow as we speak. The GIFTED are able to pass on their abilities to their children, but to ensure a successful outcome both the GIVER AND THE RECEIVER must live near a TEAR, during the early stages of their lives. Failure to do so, and the children themselves will lose the ability and process to live on as normal being.
            User Image
            User Image
                                      My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath
                                      ___My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath tab My ruptured lungs; they were left this way For once, I'm out of breath

User Image

SCHOOL GROUNDS:
                                      The school is only half a century years old. Take note that the school ground is basically the whole island itself, and is the size of a modern day city. However TITELION GROUND is located at the very edge of the island, with very little distances to a BEACH. The rest of the island is a FOREST. Although it's not frowned upon to venture out and go into the woods, it's preferred that students are to remind within the school grounds where they can be kept watched. Despite the school's appearances of an ageing building, once inside the building the classrooms and hallways are relatively fresh and quite modern. Like a typical high school, it's a three store building (at least to an student's sight it should.) With one level located for each different year group. On the second floor is where the INFIRMARY and the LIBRARY is located, whereas the STUDENT COUNCIL'S ROOM is located on the third floor. Other clubs have their own room, depending on the leader of the club.

UNIFORM:
                                      Pretty much self explanatory. SCHOOL UNIFORMS are to be worn both in and around the school perimeter, but are not frowned upon if one happens to make a mess, or worst: destroyed. The school has an unlimited supply of the SCHOOL UNIFORMS for no particle reason. However, compared to most schools, TITELION GROUND is willing to allow the female students a freedom of choice in skirt lengths; whether they want it short, mid length, or long. For males however, it's either shorts or slacks.

images to be added

SCHOOL CLUBS&SPORT TEAMS:
                                        STUDENT COUNCIL
                                        president: non applicable
                                        vice president: non applicable
                                        secretary: non applicable
                                        treasurer: non applicable
                                        historian: non applicable
                                        affairs: non applicable

NEWSPAPER
                                        head editor: karaliene janlius
                                        photographers:
                                        journalists:

SOCCER
                                        leader:
                                        members: njáll sindrisson

SWIMMING
                                        leader:
                                        members: rashmilya shakay

BASKETBALL
                                        leader:
                                        members:

TECHNICAL SCOUTING
                                        leader: yuelia slavik
                                        strategist: vinicius romero
                                        members/agents:

JUDO
                                        leader: njáll sindrisson
                                        members:

DUELER'S CLUB
                                        leader:
                                        members:

SCHOOL STAFF (NPC: )
                                      to be added
            User Image
            User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                      User ImageUser Image
                                      User ImageUser Image
                                      User ImageUser Image
                                      User ImageUser Image
                                      User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers