Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Kitten

User Image
        User Image

"Sweet," the male said before mixing himself another drink, just a simple rum and coke, before working on his now-filled glass once more. The male was about to go back to playing his game when he heard Becca speak to the newcomer. Slob? "I’ll have you know, I’m dressed just enough to impress," the teen joked before glancing at the younger boy in the room. At first Beckett hadn’t noticed how… fancily dressed the other was, but the sight did leave him with an eyebrow raised, wondering if it was the kid’s first party or something. Usually only girls dressed up from his experience. Besides, he was a fan of casual.

To: Ashley
                                                          sounds good, here
                                                          already c u in a bit

The message had been sent by the time Becca got closer. "Oh, you know, party stuff with Ash," The male didn’t really keep his occasional drug habits a secret from the other students (the ones he trusted or befriended, at the very least), but being at least somewhat discreet was on his agenda. "It’s aight, I’m sure everyone’s just trying to put their best suit on," the male chuckled lightly, bringing back the previous topic on the table.

About time someone else arrived. "Yo Corey," the junior winked back at the girl before noticing the state she was in. More than likely working on her vehicle. "See, told ya, “B”," Beckett momentarily borrowed Corey’s nickname for her roommate. "People were just getting some stains out – or in, in this case," the male joked, meaning no harm but wondering if the girl would change out of her dirtied clothes. Taking a large swig of his drink, the male nodded at the question relating to his friend and dealer. "Yeah, just texted him, he’s probably on his way already," the male said what the girls probably expected. Besides, it would be rather… odd if Ash were to miss a party.

His head turned to the door every time he heard it open, checking out the new people entering the room. This time it was Brynn and… who was that? 'Isn’t she the chick that actually studies during study hall?' The male questioned to himself before turning his attention to the cheerleader with a small smirk. "Why, hello hotness," Beckett shot back, accepting the compliment with open arms. "Glad you think so," he said before taking another swig of his drink. "I take it your friend is Arizona then, huh?" The male put two and two together – the only other girl that wasn’t named and present was Corey. "Nice to meet you, Beckett." He extended his hand towards the girl for a handshake and offered his name.

"Well it’s about time!" Beckett grinned when his friend walked in, getting up to greet him with the usual bro-hug what-have-you’s (though this time it was with a twenty dollar bill in the athlete’s hand to make for the quick exchange). Hunter also arrived, to which he acknowledged her presence with a, "looking good, Hunter," before finishing up his drink and pouring himself a jack and coke. Returning to his seat, the male chuckled at the expression on Brynn’s face. "Did you see a ghost or something?" He joked, though curious as to what could have made her appear like that.

User ImagexxxxxUser Imagexxxxxxxxxx

Chatty Sweetheart

User Image
[ WHERE: Dorms ] xxx [ WITH: lots of peeps ] xxx [ OOC: --- ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kat swung her feet back and forth as she sat down, taking sips from the wine. If it was one thing she knew for a fact, was that she was a lightweight. She didn't go out to party much at home, and although she drank, it wasn't enough to build her tolerance. But wine? That was in her comfort zone. Her and Antoine hung out for a bit until Kellan came back. It looked like he'd be joining them. The relationship Kellan and Antoine had was sweet. It was good to see roommates getting along, like her and her own. However with Kellan and Antoine, it was a bit more friendly she caught. She knew Antoine was like that from how long she'd known him, so she was kind of used to it and didn't really pay it much attention.

Finishing her glass and thanking Antoine when he took it away, she hopped off the bed and followed the two, giving Antoine a smile for holding the door. She walked behind Kellan who was leading the way. She didn't know where the party was, but the music surely gave it away. As they approached, Kat took out her phone. "I wonder wear Beatrice is?" she said aloud. Maybe one of them knew, since she was supposed to be meeting up with them. Taking out her phone, she sent a quick text.

To: Beatrice
                                                                  Hey Bea, we just arrived to the party.
                                                                  Where are you?

She put her phone away and entered in the room, the loud music engrossing her. It was weird, since it was what she was expecting, but the whole party scene took her by surprise. She could feel her heart racing nervously, for no reason too. This whole setting was just new to her. Looking around, not many of the faces were familiar. She didn't get to meet a lot of people around here. Though she did catch sight of a friend she made, Hunter. Raising her hand and looking past people, Katariina waved her hand to her female friend. She looked to Kellan and Antoine. "So this is it huh." They both probably had a lot of friends here, and she didn't want either to feel like they were obligated to stay with her, although Antoine did promise to be her "Party 101" teacher.

User Image User Image
User ImagexUser Image

User Image
x can`t x remember x when xx started x running
the x water x underneath x the x bridge x can`t x keep xx secret

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx Ashley, unlike his rather shy brother, felt right at home at the party. There weren't that many people there when he arrived, but slowly the number seemed to be growing. Becca's roommate was the first one to respond to his declaration, to which he initially responded with a smirk. Ashley opened his mouth, about to come back with some witty retort when Baylor beat him to it. His eyebrows raised up, amusement in his expression. "Whoa, whoa, I think there's enough of me to go around," he laughed, looking from one of the younger girls to the other.

" 'Scuse me a minute," he said to Baylor, spotting someone he just had to go say something to. A smirk spread on his face as he excused himself from one Mattheson only to head toward the other one in the room, but it was the bookworm that came in with her that Ash was interested in. He came up from behind Arizona, draping an arm around her shoulder and giving her a tight squeeze. He stepped back from the girl, checking out what she was wearing, and letting out a low whistle. "Who's closet did you have to raid to come up with this number, huh?" He turned his attention to Becket and was caught up in pleasantries with him, being pulled into a hug of sorts, making a small exchange in the process. It was a normal enough greeting from Beckett so Ashley had gotten used to the physical contact enough that he didn't even consider flinching anymore. "Nice to see you man. Hey, I'll talk to you in a bit." He figured he shouldn't just leave the younger Mattheson hanging.

After his short conversation with his friends, Ashley returned to Baylor, who seemed to be having some sort of dirty look contest with her older sister, but one that Bay seemed to win, turning away with a smirk. This dynamic was really becoming of interest to him, or at least, Baylor was starting to seem like a bit more of an interesting person to him. She was always pretty timid, or at least quiet, Ash thought. Not that he spent a lot of time with her besides handing drugs over to her here and there. "Yeah, I'll come with you," he told the brunette when she suggested drinks. Looking at everything Becca had put out, Ashley tried not to grin too wide. Good bless someone who knew how to share their alcohol. " What's gonna wet your whistle?" he asked the photographer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

don`t x wanna x be x kicked x around x no x more
ain`t x gonna x be x kicked x around

threads.xxxxx tunes.

OOC:: Okay, edited this, think it's good now. Almost have a Clark post done.
User ImagexUser Image

User Image
sing x me x something x soft , x sad , x and x delicate , x
or x loud x and x out x key , x sing x me x anything .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx When the trio of them walked in, Clark instantly scanned the room, though he did it with a bit of squinting. Ashley had hid his glasses somewhere, saying he'd give them back after the party and that he looked less dorky this way. Lucky for Clark, his eyesight wasn't really all that bad, and he didn't actually need to wear his glasses at all times to see, they were just nice to have around. After his initial survey, he slipped away from Ashley and his brother's "date" for the night, heading over to where Rebecca was displaying all her alcohol. He didn't think he'd be missed, Ashley seemed to know everyone here, and Clark was sure he'd proceed to engage in conversation with each of them.

Clark helped himself, giving a nod of acknowledgement to the younger boy who was hanging around the table. The kid said something to the room about be willing to mix up a drink for anyone, but he was pretty sure he'd be able to handle pouring some whiskey and soda into a cup, and that's exactly what he did. With a drink in hand, the pianist felt a little better, and he was sure that once he consumed it all and started on a second cup, he'd feel even better. So Clark set to work, taking a big gulp from his drink, hoping that soon he'd feel a little more comfortable around all these people, especially since the ones he actually knew seemed much more wrapped up in their conversations with other people.

He was content for now to sip at his drink, maybe bob his head a little too the music, but overall he stood there pretty stiffly, free hand stuffed into the pocket of his jeans. Clark thought he was going unnoticed which is why he was a little surprised when Rebecca's roommate approached him. He looked back and forth, thinking maybe she was actually talking to someone else, but no, she was talking to him. "Hey... It's Corey, right?" He was more familiar with the girl's roommate than with her, but he was pretty positive he had gotten the name right. How was he, she asked. "Doing better now," he said, raising the glass in his hand. Clark almost smiled. He looked Corey up and down. "You look... cleaner than before," he said bluntly. Okay, so that wasn't the most charming thing to say, but leave it to Clark to note someone's cleanliness. Given, until a few moments ago, she had been covered in what he could only assume was engine oil.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

we`re x glad x for x what x we`ve x got , x done x with x what x we`ve x lost,
our x whole x lives x laid x out x right x in x front x of x us .

threads.xxxxx tunes.

OOC::
User ImagexUser Image

User Image
my xxx fingertips x are x holding x on
to x the x cracks x in x our x foundations

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx Arizona followed her roommate into the party, hoping no one thought she looked like a lost puppy dog. That would be super embarrassing. The cheerleader headed straight for a boy that Arizona recognized as being on the football team. She nervous tucked a curl behind her ear, trying to smile confidently as she approached behind Bynn. She went to all the games - often to help sell concessions with the student council - but it didn't mean she was super familiar with all the players. After all, they tended to have their own social circle that didn't typically include her. But this one, she was a little more familiar with, but only in the sense that Arizona thought he was cute and thought he looked pretty good out on the field.

Wow, that sounded a lot creepier now that she thought about it more. Luckily she didn't say anything of that nature out loud. Instead, she just smiled again when Beckett introduced himself, accepting his hand and giving it a shake. "Nice to meet you," she said to him. Nice to officially meet him, Arizona supposed, instead of him just being that kid who goofed around with his buddies during study hall. Sigh... She was sure her roommate would be scolding her if she could hear her thoughts, tell her to lighten up or something like that. "And yeah, I'm Arizona," she confirmed. "Hey to you too, Rebecca," she said with a little wave.

No sooner had Brynn mentioned that there weren't a whole lot of people at the party yet then several groups seemed to show up at once. Good, now she didn't have to feel guilty about whether or not she had pressured Brynn into coming to the party too soon. One particular new entry made his way right over to where they were gathered. Naturally, Arizona rolled her eyes as Ash draped an arm around her, but she still wrapped her arm around his waist and gave him a squeeze back before dropping her arm. "I'll have you know the majority of this came out of my own closet, thank you very much!" she told him, to which she just received a laugh. Arizona shook her head, but Ashley was already off bro-ing it up with Beckett.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

and xx know x that xx should x let x go , xxx but xx can`t
x know x that xx should x forget , xxx but xx can`t

threads.xxxxx tunes.

OOC::
User Image
                      █████████████████████████████████

If the speed kills me don’t cry because I’ll be smiling

Corey chuckled when Clark needed clarification with her name. Maybe living under her car wasn't the best idea ever but then again her scatter brain conentraited while she worked on cars. Then she also realized she lived with Becca who was known to throw parties, her reputaion was big and Corey was the girl who was covered in oil. "Yeah. It's Corey. The one and only." Corey realized that comment may have sounded pretty lame to Clark but she did her best not to show it. She loosened up and just let words flow naturally to her instead of worrying.

When Clark said he was better due to the drink, she remembered the beers in her car and looked quickly to the window and then back to Clark. She could get them later and it would be rude to just leave. If Clark wnted to come with that would be something different, but then again no one probably would want to miss one of Becca's parties. Corey then felt odd with out a drink in her hand and the beers sounded better. She then thought about the drinks they had here and she decided they could wait till later.

Clark then mention that she was cleaner than before. It came to mind that many people probbly knew her this way and not so clean. Corey then wondered how dirty she really was mentally bashing herself while keeping the smile on her face. Again, it was a party, why let something get her down when she can worry or deal with it later. "Oh yeah, I guess I am. I was working on my car before the party started and people showed up before I had the chance to change. It also drives Becca crazy and it's a little funny to get to her here and there." Corey then thought to herself she probably sounded lame. Again.

█████████████████████████████████

c:>Ride or Die xxxxRide or Die xxxxRide or Die

User Image User Image User Image User Image

The clothes I covered in oil today: xXx
That tune running through my head for now xXx

Frances Jeanne

Bookworm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brynn could not have been more mortified at who her little sister showed up with. Was the younger Mattheson crazy? The cheerleader tried to compose herself. She watched as her sister stepped up to tell that Corey chick to back off. The older sister's eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped. Baylor was acting more like a Queen Bee than she'd ever seen. The shy, reserved girl her sister had once been had been replaced with a monster. One who was questioning Brynn's authority.

They stared each other down. It was like the death match of dirty looks. Baylor looked so smug. Like she'd just pulled a fast one on Brynn. Like the two had done a body swap and the older girl was now the shy, loser photographer. The older sister was still looking at the photographer when Beckett asked her why she looked like that.
                                                                                      "She.. she just walked in her with Ashley! Everyone knows Ashley's a drug dealer. What in the actual hell is my baby sister doing with Ashley?!" Her little sister turned away with a smirk on her smug little lips. Brynn could feel the heat rushing to her face. She looked at Beckett. "Excuse me for a second," She grabbed Arizona's arm and took her to a quieter corner of the dorm.

She stared down her friendly roommate, the look on her face one of pure intensity.
                                                                                      "Did you know anything about this?" She questioned. The older Mattheson knew that Arizona and Ashley were friends, but she didn't know if they spoke of his conquests. "I swear, Arizona. If you knew anything about this, anything at all, I will ruin your life." It was their last year, and the last thing she wanted to do was kill Arizona's reputation, but she didn't approve of infidels. "Okay?"

THOUGHTS: what the ********]
COMPANY: everyone
FEELING: horrified
WEARING: [x]
OOC:

Frances Jeanne

Rawr ii es

Bookworm

Baylor couldn't have been more proud of herself. Brynn was freaking out, and she was yelling, from the looks of it. The younger Mattheson couldn't help but smile to herself. She knew her sister was going to have a hay day, but for now, Baylor was going to have fun. Ashley had disappeared to go talk to a few of his friends, but instead of instantly feeling insecure about it. Baylor just looked around. The girl who had attempted to make a pass at Ashley was now making a pass at Clark. Baylor rolled her eyes. Girls like that were so stupid to her. But whatever, her prerogative, not Bay's.

Ashley returned and offered to go with her to get drinks. When they arrived at the amazing supply of alcohol, the younger Mattheson's eyes widened. She hadn't ever seen so much booze in one place before. She didn't know what she wanted to try first. There was so much hard liquor, she was almost a little daunted by the amount. Ashley asked her what she wanted. She looked at him and smiled.
                                                                                      "What do you suggest? I've never been to one of these things before." She said. Which was true, nights like these and parties like these weren't really her thing. On a regular day, Baylor probably would've caught a cab to Los Angeles and taken some amazing pictures.

She wanted to feel bad about how she'd made her sister react, but she just didn't care. Baylor had known all along that Brynn would never approve of her hanging out with or dating Ashley. Of course, she'd have a heart attack if she ever figured out he was her dealer. She watched as her older sister pulled Arizona to a corner. She wondered what that was all about, but oh well. She was at a party with the hottest guy in school as her date. She could worry about everything else later.

THOUGHTS: brynn's gonna kill me... oh well.
COMPANY: everyone
FEELING: happy
OOC:

Frances Jeanne
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

When Jules had started going off in French at him, Cole just rolled his eyes, flicked his wrist and decided to ignore the concept without ignoring the act itself. ”And j’adore une grande bibliotheque avec libres? Seriously, that’s as far as my French goes. I’m not even sure that was French. If it was, then it’s the same way it would count from Google translate,” he rambled back, paying as little mind to the impression it made as possible, as long as it was clear that he didn’t care. If this was Jules’ version of getting back at him for teasing her, then he wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction of having him be annoyed. No, instead she’d get the satisfaction of hearing him butcher a language he hadn’t tried to use since the equivalent of sixth grade.

One elongated breath out, two arms stretched over his head and a couple of strides forward later, Cole rolled his neck back to stretch. He took note of his surroundings without ever actually saying a word about them, though he did spare a glimpse back over his shoulder towards Jules to retort. ”You’d better feel good about it, or I’m doing it wrong. In the Victorian era, making love meant you were talking, which, if you haven’t noticed, is something we do all the time. Unless I’m mistaken and you’ve made a very intricate holographic recording which successfully anticipated everything I was going to say, this counts…” he looked away from Jules, towards the hallway and more specifically the other people he could see drawing closer by the moment. ”Revision thought. If I’m doing it wrong, don’t tell me. I know I am. I’m a word slut for you. I can’t help it.”

At the mention of proper party protocol, Cole came to a stop beside one of the nearer corners. He presumed that it was closer to where they were supposed to be considering, a, they had just walked there, and b, there were more students in this section of the hallway than any of the other segments of the dorm he’d seen up to this point. If it was supposedly such a big event (and if even he’d heard of it, Cole could assume that it was) then it made sense he’d start seeing people.

Cole came to a stop beside that corner. He set one arm inside of his pocket while the other one wrapped tightly around the strap of his messenger bag. His knuckles practically turned white around the fabric. In spite of that, his tone sounded perfectly level and calm. ”Then I should wait fifteen to call the cops? Got it.”

Having made the last of his sarcastic comments for the next twenty seconds, Cole let his head tilt to the side, far enough so that he was now propping the top of his head and by extension most of the rest of him against the wall. He stared at the door which kept opening and closing with a steady stare which looked so completely unfocused it was almost remarkable he could look that way when he wasn’t drunk. ”So, my liege, shall you lead the way or push me forward as your human sacrifice?” he asked in a near deadpan.

___________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

[ where ? || dorm hallway ] [ who ? || jules ] [ feeling ? || amused ] [ outfit ]

RomanReloaded

Questionable Kitten

User Image

User Image

This sort of calm pre-drinking was something the Frenchman wasn’t all to used to. Usually, back in France, he and his friends would drink while getting ready, stealing swigs and the likes while putting on dress shirts and jeans. Most of the alcohol consumption was done at the club (which suited Antoine fine, because there were usually a few ladies scattered around that he could coax into buying him drinks). But no matter, he’d try to adjust himself to the school and whatever party life this country would throw at him. He just wanted a good buzz going on, which, sadly, required quite a bit of alcohol. On the rocks would have to be the liquid menu for today, if there was any ice.

“Yes, room four I believe.” Once the two were out in the hall, Antoine locked up the shared dorm room before walking alongside the others. “Aucune idée,” the male shrugged when the Scandinavian girl asked for the whereabouts of their friend. It was weird for her not to come with the promise of wine, but oh well. ‘Elle doit avoir été distrait,’ he thought to himself – probably the most likely scenario. Noting that Kat was probably texting his good friend, the blond didn’t bother doing the same. It didn’t take long to arrive to the previously mentioned door – hopefully the atmosphere would be similar (or better) than the one he was used to. “I am certain we can show them many things,” the senior said, patting Kellan’s shoulder with a chuckle before entering the room.

Being new to the school always did have its disadvantages – the inked male wasn’t too familiar with many of the party-goers. “That seems to be the case,” the male patted the brunette’s head. “Drinks?” He suggested to the group before bee-lining to the table himself. The male wasn’t too picky when it came to hard alcohol. Finding a bottle of black spiced rum, the male poured it into a clean, empty cup until it was halfway filled. Moving himself to the side as to not block the way, Antoine took a sip and enjoyed the ever-so-slight burn going down his throat. He’d probably nurse the drink for a bit. Blue eyes spotted the hostess of the party, and the male couldn’t help but go up to her. “Merci, for throwing a party,” the male said, accent strong as ever. It was true, the days were bland and filled with schoolwork. Taking the girl’s hand in his, the male bowed slightly, giving the back of her hand a kiss. “I am Antoine, one of the transfers,” he introduced with a charming smile before releasing her hand. “Maybe we will talk soon,” the Frenchman said before returning to the original group of people he came with.

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Hunter

User Image
User Image

► ▷ xxx Hunter crossed the room, a smile plastered on her face and her long ponytail swishing behind her. Once her outfit was figured out, all her stressed had melted away, and now she was ready to get back to drinking. The girl picked up her drink from where she left it when she dashed out of the room earlier, not wanting to be running through the halls with a cup full of liquor. Maybe it was naive of her to leave an open cup around at a party, but she liked to think she could trust the people at this school, or at least the ones at this party. If this was a more public place or a party with people she didn't know (and know about) then she would have thought twice about it, but Hunter figured that in this situation, it was still safe to drink.

Now that she had a drink back in hand, Hunter took a moment to scope out the crowd. A good bunch of people had gathered. Most were the normal kids that gathered at all of Becca's parties, but there were a few people that made her raise an eyebrow. Ash seemed to have brought a few interesting companions with him for the night, and was it just her imagination, or was the older Mattheson not so pleased about that? Since Brynn had Arizona pulled off to the side, she would try to hit up the older redhead for information about what was going on later. For now, Hunter had other priorities, and that was the girl by the door waving at her.

A smile lit up on Hunter's face as she skirted a few party-goers and made her way to where Kat was standing with her two lovely blonde companions. The one, the kid from France, departed from their little group momentarily, leaving Kat alongside Kellan, who frankly often left her with a bit of an unsettling feeling. "Hey lady," she greeted, bouncing up to Kat. "I'm glad you could make it!" Hunter said, taking another big gulp of her drink. She made sure to keep an eye on everything that was going on around her. if there was drama happening, she waned to be the first to know.

OOC :

clothes User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image music

Bookworm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With the moments gone, she stopped thinking about it. She wasn't going to say that she was interested in Cole, but she wasn't going to say she wasn't. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. Her brown eyes watch on as he butchered her native tongue. She smirked and shook her head a little. "Oh, Cole. You've been around me long enough that you should be at least picking up on how to speak it. Even if you don't know what you're saying." She said, her smirk switching to a saccharine smile.

They were getting closer to the party. She could hear the noises of a typical dorm party getting louder with each step they took. Plus, more and more people were showing up in the hallways. Cole began talking about how making love in the Victorian era was just talking. She rolled her eyes again.
                                                  "Okay, Cole, whatever you say." She said. Making love, in any time period, always meant the same thing to her. Sex. But not just any sex. Great sex. Passionate sex. Sex so good that an entire novel could be written about it.

"If I'm doing it wrong, don't tell me. I know I am. I'm a word slut for you. I can't help it."

Juliette nearly choked on air when he said 'word slut'. She started giggling. Her left hand made it's way to her mouth. Her stomach muscles were tightening. She looked away from Cole because she really didn't want him to see how much that made her laugh. She playfully hit him when he said he'd call the cops after fifteen minutes.
                                                  "You'll do no such thing!"

Juliette was in all senses of the word, excited for the party they were about to enter. He asked her if she would go in first, or if he would. She shrugged. It didn't much matter to her who went in first. As long as they went in.
                                                  "I guess you can just follow my lead." She gave him a sexily playful smirk and walked into the party.

She quickly made her way to the enormous supply of booze and poured herself whiskey and coke, then poured a vodka and RedBull for Cole. She pretty much downed her drink while she mixed his. So she ended up pouring herself another. Jules had an amazing tolerance for alcohol. French girls started early. Her adoptive parents allowed her to start drinking wine at the age of eight. It made her smile that she could probably drink everyone here under the table.

THOUGHTS: what a dork
COMPANY: cole / everyone
FEELING: excited
OOC:
TRANSLATION: ...

Reciprocated Apathy
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Of course Lea would say missing the party wasn’t a big deal. The kind of networking required to get into acting was limited to other people within that industry. Only people in that circle had to like you. He considered trying to argue as much back to her, but before he could divide his attention appropriately between walking and speaking to voice the thought, he was distracted by a joke he was a little too disoriented to tell was a joke.

”I would’ve gone with Lupe Fiasco but I don’t think they’d believe me! I wouldn’t believe me,” Lewis tried to argue back, notably more defensive than that statement had required. Even more than the physical signs, this was probably the biggest tell that he was feeling off.

In spite of the increasing sense of weakness that the complete ineffectiveness of his medication had given him, Lewis forced his way down the hall. He did his best not to lean on Lea while doing so, which he was about seventy percent successful at doing. It was a mercy of the world around him that most of his fellow students had already left for the party. There was less of a crowd to witness him like this.

By the time they had made it to Lewis’ dorm, he was tempted to just slide down at the side of the door frame. He forced himself to remain standing, though he did prop his back up against the wall to keep himself from toppling over. He pressed his hand over his forehead and let his head start to droop towards the floor while he tried to catch his breath. ”Bucket. Yes. Affirmative to bucket,” he agreed. He had just made it to the last syllable of this statement when the continuously blurred image of his surroundings he noted through his fingers brought a certain someone else into view. His roommate was here.

s**t. Damn it. No. No, this was not good.

”Logan,” Lewis raised his voice to speak across the room. He took note of what Logan was doing to a passing extent. He wasn’t quite sure what Logan was looking at aside from it being on a computer. A bright light emanated from the monitor. That was pretty much all of the information Lewis needed to know before he started to look down again, his eyes closing three quarters of the way in a compromise between avoiding the brightness and not losing his ability to perceive the room. ”The party’s starting. You should go. On, without me. My head picked a great day to give me a migraine. Don’t you dare omit a detail when you get back, if you do.”

In all of Lewis’ desperation to look normal, there was one crucial detail that he’d started to miss. The cold sweat he’d broken into was starting to be visible in the fairly light room. This was particularly the case along his hair line—which happened to be crooked and a good inch or so further down his forehead than it usually was.

___________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

[ where ? || my dorm ] [ who ? || lea and logan ] [ feeling ? || sick ] [ outfit ]

Dapper Hunter

User Image
User Image

► ▷ xxx Finally, the party. Kellan managed not to smile or show much of any reaction when Antoine placed a hand on his shoulder. Any sort of attention was great to him, as he felt he deserved it. The party was starting to fill up when their little trio arrived inside Rebecca and Corey's dorm room. Pretty much everyone had a drink in hand, grouped off in little clusters. A few people were starting to get into the music, dancing a little, but nothing major. The wine they had been drinking hadn't really given him much of a buzz, or if it did it was a very fleeting one, and the blonde was ready to fix that, and fast. He spotted a few people round the room that were of actual importance to him and gave them small waves. There was one person who his eyes flashed over, but he soon shifted his gaze. Athlete types. Reminded him too much of his brother.

Kellan would talk to his other friend eventually, but first... He was mighty thirsty. Antoine suggested they all get themselves a drink. "Sounds perfect to me," Kellan agreed, heading with him and Kat over to Rebecca's fantastic alcohol collection. He started surveying his options when Kat spoke. "Don't sound so thrilled," he said to the two foreigners to Kat's initial remark about the party. "I don't know how it compares to what either of you," he began. "But you'll have fun. I promise." At least he hoped. He always did, after all.

He was mixing himself a random drink when Antoine stepped away for a moment, heading over to apparently schmooze with Rebecca for a moment. That left Kellan and Kat alone standing next to each other. He felt it might be a little awkward. She was more so Antoine's friend, and he just knew her by association. He also wasn't one hundred percent sure that the brunette girl liked him all that much. Luckily he was saved by that nosy sophomore girl, Hunter, who actually did seem to be friends with Kat. While they were greeting each other, Kellan scanned the room again, seeing if anything or anyone seemed especially interesting.

OOC :

clothes User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image music

Chatty Sweetheart

User Image
User Image
                                  [ WHERE: Rebecca’s room ] xxx [ WITH: Zelda, Jules, and Cole ] xxx [ OOC: I’ll post as Wally soon!]

A bright grin grew on the prankster’s face to his best friend’s reaction about the party. He wouldn’t have gone if she didn’t. He probably wouldn’t survive. Eli and Zelda walked to the cafeteria, each getting their food. Eli, being really hungry, went for the more greasy, fulfilling food like a burger and fries. He got his drink and followed Zelda to a table, setting his tray down and eyeing her choice of food compared to his. ”Damn it Zelda, now I feel bad for not getting a salad.” he teased, though he was being truthful.

Eli grinned as he chewed his food, swallowing before responding. ”I would be honored, m’lady~” he said with a slight head bow. After the two ate and hung out for a bit, it wasn’t long until it was time to head to the place. Walking through the dorm hallway, Eli looked at each room number. ”I’m pretty sure this is the place.” he said with a hint of sarcasm, as if the loud music didn’t give it away. Turning the door knob, Eli waited for Zelda to enter the crowded room before following in. Looking around, the freshman noticed a couple of familiar faces.

He could see Cole and Juliette by the table where the drinks were, though he looked for the hostess of the party first, Rebecca. Making eye contact with her, the male gave her a grin and a wave. The two got along pretty well, she found him pretty funny and the two, both being fairly talkative, were friendly with each other.Also, he attended some of her parties, like now. He grabbed onto Zelda’s hand and lead the way through the crowd, find the most open spaces he can. He could feel his heart rate increasing. Once he made it to Cole and Jules, he released Zelda’s hand and grinned.

”I’m not surprised to see you in this particular spot, Jules.” he said, hopping into their conversation. He greeted Cole with a “bro handshake” before turning to look at Zelda. ”Jules, Zelda. Zelda, this is Juliette, and you already know Cole.” he said with the appropriate hand gestures as he introduced. He eyed the drinks on the table, trying to find something that wasn’t alcoholic, some sort of chaser to drink.

User Image xxx User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces