< 1 2

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

-- Open ;; August 21st ;; First Day of School ;; 7:30 A.m. ;; Hot weather!

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx ⊰ I T S our Party & ☇ We Can DO What We Want To
Whatthecrap?!
_______________________________ Doing whatever we want
_______________________________♥♥♥♥♥ Can’t you see it’s we who own the n i g h t

xxxxxx`⊰x AND WE CAN'TSTOP
                      xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd xxwe won't stop
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIT'S OUR PARTY!xxxxwe can do what we want to

There was nothing better than being that girl Yes, THAT girl. The girl that people hated and loved, feared but also respected, all at the same time. That girl goes by Hailey, and she is one of two queen bees that runs these halls. One of? Who’s the other? Her name is Anna, and Anna and Hailey used to be best friends, tighter than tight, until the end-of-school party over the summer. Hailey had one to many to drink, and she had slipped into a bedroom to get a second to get her thoughts together. The room was dark, and she laid on the bed. She doesn't remember him joining her, or how it happened, but she slept with her best friend's boyfriend. Now the whole prep clique was at war. They had stayed their separate ways over the summer, but now it was time for school, and they would have to face each other again, but she was ready.

Standing and doing a final turn in the mirror, she decided she was looking well enough for today. Her hair was curled, make-up on, and she smelled wonderful thanks to her new perfume. She nodded at her reflection before she headed back into her room. She stood in front of her mirror and did another turn. She approved, today was going to be a good day, a very good day. She stopped when she heard the song Shower by Becky G come on. She grinned and turned it up, all the way up. She was the only one home, who else was going to care? She grabbed her dog, Roofus, a pug, and started to dance around the room singing to him. He didn't look amused, in fact he looked at her like he was going to bite her, but she kept serenading him. She gave him a big squeeze before letting him down and he bolted under her bed. "Hey I am not that bad!" she rolled her eyes and laughed softly. She grabbed her phone off of her dresser and sent a text to the friends she had left.

To: Team Hailey! <3 (Ex boyToy<3, AmberDoll, Jay<3, Charlie<3 )
                                                  Pool Party after school? House is all mine?? :d

She slid her phone into her pocket, and did one last makeup touch up before she headed downstairs. When she got down there, there was a note from her mom on the counter. Hailey, please behave while me and your father are out of town. We know how you are.. - Mom. Hailey wanted to scream. He was not her father. He was her mother’s creepy boyfriend. A man should not want to have sex with his girlfriend AND her daughter. He was a disgusting pig and no matter what she did her mother wouldn't listen. He has made advances, such as trapping her in the hallway and pinning her against the wall and rubbing her inner thigh. That was the worst. She kneed him and ran for.. Anna's house. She missed her best friend, but Anna was a lost cause. Even if Anna would forgive her, Hailey couldn't forgive her for thinking she did it on purpose. Anna used to talk to Hailey about creepy Mike, but now she was gone.

She crumbled the note up and trashed it. It was stupid, she was going to have fun this week, and nobody was going to stop her. She grabbed an apple and took a bite as she searched through the key rack for hers. She drove a black charger, it was a nice car and a gift from her real dad who a hell of a lot of money but he was never there for her unless it was her birthday. Or he forget to pay child support again. and again. Hailey rolled her eyes, it was annoying, but the car was beautiful. She threw the rest of the uneaten apple away and headed to the garage. She unlocked her car and got in, sending another text out.

To: My Baes (Ex boyToy : D, AmberDoll, Jay<3, Charlie ( : )
                                                  Anyone wanna ride?(: oh...I meant to school... ;D

TEMP. LAYOUT
                    Outfit
( § )Sometimes...
xxxxYou just have to...

xxxxxxGo with it...
xx And hope for the best...xxxxxx
                                                          User Image

User Image

tab Adam's eyes slowly opened as the buzzer on his alarm went off. He groaned as he put in much effort to lift his arm up and hit the snooze button. "Five more minut-" Suddenly as he was in the middle of his sentence his phone dinged. "Are you ******** kidding me? Can't I get some sleep?" He sat up and picked up the phone, his eyes nearly closed, Though, they shot open as he saw that the text was from Hailey. Quickly he sat up and responded

To; Haileybear
                                                        From; Adam
                                                        I be up for a party! I could use that right now, haha.

Adam hit the lick button on his phone and slowly got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He stripped down and stepped into a steamy hot shower, He stood there for about ten minutes just letting the hot water run down his body. He then washed up and got out, he made his way back to his room and to his closet where he picked out an outfit to wear for the day. He blow dried and styled his hair before making his wait downstairs where he grabbed a piece of bread and put it in the toaster, his phone buzzed in his pocket once more. He grabbed it and saw it was Hailey again.

To; Hailey
                                                        From; Adam
                                                        Sure, I'll take a ride any day, gets out of having to use gas money ;D

Adam responded with a slight smile, he then slid the phone back into his pocket as he grabbed his toast and buttered it, before eating he went back upstairs to check on his sick mother. He slightly knocked on the door before entering. "Hey mom, I'm uh off to school. If you need anything the phone is right there okay?" Adam stood there for a second and stared at her, his mother was terribly ill and he was the only one to take care of her and the responsibility for the bills and food were on him. So getting out tonight would be the first time in a while, actually.

When his mother didn't respond, Adam slowly shut her door and jogged back downstairs, he ate his toast quickly, brushed his teeth and grabbed his back. He made his way towards the door and made sure to shut and lock it behind him. He walked outside near his mailbox and leaned up against it, he ran his hand through his hair and gave a sigh. Another year, another filled drama year. After all of things that went down, he sort of felt bad in a way but he had feelings for Hailey and that night..that night..Adam shook his head, he didn't want to think about that night, he had ruined the girls' friendship and his and Anna's relationship. He replaced the thought with something positive, like the party today after school. He couldn't wait to get wasted..because being a bad boy, is what he did best.

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Dangerous Fatcat

10,150 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx ⊰ I T S our Party & ☇ We Can DO What We Want To
Whatthecrap?!
_______________________________ Doing whatever we want
_______________________________♥♥♥♥♥ Can’t you see it’s we who own the n i g h t

xxxxxx`⊰x AND WE CAN'TSTOP
                      xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd xxwe won't stop
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIT'S OUR PARTY!xxxxwe can do what we want to

She hadn't realized she had started to zone out while she was waiting for texts back. She was thinking. She was thinking about two different things, the first being the fight. She remembered it so clear, after she had sobered up a little, she looked over to see Adam sleeping Naked next to her. She panicked, and started to pick up her clothes. That's when Anna walked in. She just starred, and turned and left. There was so much arguing between them. She felt remorse, but also anger. Her friend should know she would never intentionally hurt her. The second, more happy thought that creeped into her head was the party tonight. She was going to have so much alcohol, music, and her closest friends saying over. She would have to make a few party stops after school. She even had a new bikini she picked up over the last weekend, hey they have some great sale going on right now.

She was interrupted from her thoughts by the buzzing of her phone. Two new messages, huh, she must have missed one earlier. She scrolled through and read the messages from Adam. She smiled to herself. Putting her car into reverse, she backed out of her driveway and started towards Adams's house. She grinned to herself, she had a great idea in mind. Adam, Adam was cute. He was sexy in every way. The only reason she wasn't actually into a serious relationship was because, shes a player. Weird to think of a female being a player, but that's exactly what she was. She didn't want to be tied down.

She turned up the music a little when she heard the song No Hands come on. It was a little older, but she enjoyed it all the same. She turned onto his street and grinned when she saw him leaning against his mailbox, looking attractive as always. She pulled up next to him and motioned for him to get in. She quickly put the car into park. He got into the car, and before he had a chance to say anything, she undid her seat belt and climbed over so she was sitting on top of his lap. She saw the shock in his eyes. She bit her lip and stared into his eyes deeply. She leaned forward, pressing their lip together.

The kiss started slow, but quickly heated as Hailey intensified it. He was clearly loving it, she could very easily tell. She giggled and slipped her shirt off, sitting there in her jeans and a bra. She just stared at him for a second, before leaning in and kissing him again. The kiss was hot and intense. She slowly reached over and grabbed her phone from the cup holder, so he wouldn't notice, and carefully took a pic of the hot make out session. She set it back down, and slowed the kiss looked him in the yes. "Your..fantastic. Make sure you come to my party tonight, and you will get more of that." she said sliding her shirt back on and slipping back into her seat. She non-chalently grabbed her phone, and sent the pics to her lovely ex-best friend Anna, including the message "Honey, he says I am better at using my mouth than you ever were...oh but he wasn't referring to that kiss if you know what I mean(;". She set the phone back in the cup holder. "Breakfast?"

TEMP. LAYOUT
                    Outfit

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

User Image

A cell phone alarm went off at 5 o'clock in the morning and a brunette slowly woke up. Groaning, her arm frantically searched for the phone that was causing all of the trouble. Once she finally found the phone, she silenced it and attempted to go back to sleep. However, her adorable tea cup puppy, Charm, had other plans. She climbed up on the bed, using the little steps, and attacked Amber's face with face licks. "Alright alright. I am up!" She said with a defeated sigh as she sat up. "Of course I had to set the alarm extra early." Charm tilted her head to the side and wagged her tail. "I had too though. You know I take extra-long getting ready and today is the first day of school. I have to make my mark you know. Keep up my reputation." Everybody knew who she was. After all she was the most fashionable girl in school. Of course she wasn't as popular as the two Queen Bee's but she didn't really care about that. Being really popular only causes drama and headaches and Amber wasn't really into drama but after what happened this summer, she will have to make an exception.

Amber felt really bad for what happened to Hailey. Anna and Hailey had a really good friendship and after that faithful night, it just broke apart. Amber thought they were stronger than that because if it was the other way around, Hailey would have forgiven Anna. After all, it was supposed to be 'Chicks before Dicks', but of course that is clearly not the case in this situation. She could just feel that it was going to be an all-out war at school. Those other cliques better steer clear before they get hurt. Shaking those thoughts out of her mind, she turned on some music and headed for the shower. About 15 minutes later, she was wrapped up in a towel and was in her closet looking for something to wear. "All these clothes and I still have nothing to wear!" She complained with a heavy sigh. "What color or colors to wear today? Oh wait! I haven't wore black and gold yet." After a couple of seconds of looking, she finally pieced together a cute outfit.

Another ten minutes went by and she was fully dressed and looking cute. She was about to walk to her dresser when she heard her phone go off. Walking back to her bed, she picked it up and saw that it was Hailey. Smiling, she laughed, shaking her head a little. "Of course she wants to party as soon as possible."

To: HaileyBear <3
                                                      Of course! Shoulda known your crazy a** wanted to party! (: I am pretty sure I left some bikinis over at your place.

Hitting send, she finished getting dressed, made up her bed, grabbed her backpack, picked up Charm and left her room. Walking downstairs, the smell of breakfast finally hit her. Walking into the huge kitchen, she saw that it was her maid Rosa that was cooking. Setting Charm down so she can get something to eat, she walked over to Rosa and gave her a huge smile. "This smells delicious. I am guessing my parents are at work." Her parents were big time lawyers and were of course loaded with money. Her mother alone came from money so once she became a lawyer it just added to her bank account. Rosa smiled at Amber and nodded. "Yes they just left a couple of minutes ago. They told me to tell you to have a good day. They also put more money in your bank account. Giving a soft nod, she sat down and began to eat when her phone went off once again.

To: HaileyBear <3
                                                      I know what you actually meant. Buuuuut I am just going to go along with it. Nah that is okay. I haven't taken Princess out for a while. I will meet you there though.

Sending her another message, she started to think about a certain guy that she has a crush on. That certain guy was Charles. Rumor has it that his parents had more money than her parents but of course she doesn't like him for his money. Why should she if her parents are loaded? Charles was very cute, no scratch that. The guy is sexy! Biting her bottom lip, she decided to send him a text.

To: Charlie
                                                      WAKE UP! Do you want to ride with me? That is if you don't mind riding in Princess?

Once she hit send, she didn't realize that she was holding her breath. Everyone in the group knew that she named her cars but her favorite car name was Princess. "Did you just send a message to Charles?" A soft blush went across her face as she looked at Rosa. "Yes, but it was only a text. I am not even sure if he likes me. He probably just sees me as a friend." "You never know. After all anything can happen. Now finish eating and get ready to go or you will be late for school." Giving Rosa a smile, she did exactly what she said and soon she was grabbing her things and car keys and was heading out the door.

Wearing: Outfit
                                                      Where: Home
                                                      Car: Princess
                                                      Company: No One
                                                      Mood: Calm
                                                      Word Count: 892
                                                      OutOfCupcakes: Woot First Post!

Nannerzx3

Sexual Remedy

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

██████████████████████████████████████████████x❛MISTERPOLITE&CHARMINGxx.⇊

User Image

The park was very alive today. Happy people rolling around in the prickly grass, Sad people sitting on benches reading or writing. There were people walking, people kissing, people playing musical instruments for money. A slender hand reached out and dropped a couple crisp bills into an open guitar case as he walked along the pavement of the park. The man playing guitar peered through his glasses at Charles and gave him a little thankful tip of his head as he continued playing the soft tune that brought even more life to the park.

Charles had always seemed to be a morning person. Most of the time, he was awake before his alarm rang to get up for school. Sometimes it was nice to get a jog in before school started. It was always so peaceful here. Ever since the two Queen-Bees got in their feud, school had grown to be more and more hectic. Everyone had to pick a side. Charlie had never wanted to pick, but his choice was already made for him. Hailey had been his friend since grade school, and he adored his friend, but on the other hand, he never had a problem with any of the 'other side'. Honestly, he could care less about the division, but to be a loyal friend, he continued to support Hailey in her choices.

Heading back to his mansion, the steel gates slowly opened as he jogged in. He greeted his maids politely as he dashed up the stairs and into his bathroom to strip for a shower. Once the hot steamy water hit his body, he tilted his face up towards the stream and let it trickle down his back. By the time he finished, the bathroom was like a sauna. Smiling, he grabbed the plush white towel and wrapped it around his hips while he shaved and brushed his teeth. By the time he was finished, his phone began to vibrate against the marble countertop. He quickly dried his hands and pulled the cellphone out.

To ;; Hailey
                                                            From ;; Charles Webber
                                                            Msg ;; You know I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll be there.
                                                            Thanks for the offer, but Miss Fashion already asked.
                                                            See you at school Princess.

He set the phone down for a moment to change the song that was playing on his bluetooth radio, then he picked it back up to reply to the second text he had received.

To ;; Amy
                                                            From ;; Charles Webber
                                                            Msg ;; Goodmorning Amy. Hope you slept well.
                                                            I'd love a ride, even if it is in your so-called-princess.
                                                            how about we hit the drive-thru starbucks on the way?
                                                            my treat.

Charlie sent the text and then set his phone down once more to get dressed. Every single person that knew Charlie knew that he was a big gentleman. His family was dirty rich, and he was popular as hell, but none of that got to his head. He was always very kindhearted and tried to protect the people that he loved.

He finished buttoning the last few buttons on his Armani button-up before heading downstairs to his mother's office. He leaned in the doorway and crossed his arms over his chest, "Mother, it's fairly early. You're already working?" He asked. The beautiful fragile brunette looked up from the laptop screen and blinked confusingly before taking her reading glasses off and setting them down next to the keyboard, "I would probably be able to joke around more, but I haven't even slept yet." She laughed before standing and hugging her son around his waist. He pecked the top of her hair and gave her back a small rub, "Take a break for awhile Mother. It'll do you wonders. Anyways, Amy is on her way over. I hope dad gets home tonight, cause I won't be home. Have him take you somewhere nice." He gleamed his handsome smile before heading to the monitor that looked over the mansion's gates, to watch for Amy's car.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                            `( ) OOC : anyone want to join him?
                                                            LOCATION : right outside the ballroom in the courtyard
                                                            EXTRA : - - -

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Lover

8,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

☜☆☞ If looks could kill, you'd be a murderer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They say highlights 20/20 but your eyes are *
always stunning
✦✧ It's a tragedy, im a casualty ⇘ ⇙xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxCause you fell in love with me ☜☆☞ (in love with me)

▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ☜☆☞▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀☜☆☞▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀☜☆☞▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀☜☆☞▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀☜☆☞▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀

A blonde and skinny girl was sitting on the couch, her legs crossed and under her. She was drinking a glass of apple juice and watching t.v. She had been awake for a few hours now. She took her morning jog, followed by a long hot shower. It was much needed. Shed always been an early riser. Stretching, as she got up from the couch and made her way outside to feed her horse Ivy. Ever since she was a little girl she loved riding houses and she loved the outdoors. She was living a little girls dream when her parents bought her a pony for her birthday 10 years ago. Now she has a beautiful, snow white arabian. She used to show horses, but now she just rides evrry now and then for fun.

As she fed Ivy, and ran her hands through the horses mane, she thought about what school was going to be like today. Earlier this morning she almost went to text Hails like she used to every morning asking her if she wanted the usual from starbucks, but...that was a no go. She had almost forgotten about that painful night. After heading back in the house, she hopped up on the kitchen counter and watched as the new, sexy chef Robbie, made breakfast.

"Whats cooking, good looking?" She teased.

He looked over his shoulder and put his hands on his hips.

"Miss Anna, what have I told you about sitting on my counter top?"

Anna played dumb and shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know. Youve never said nothing."

He swatted her with his dish rag. "ANNA. I sweear to god... if I wasnt gay, Id-"

"Good morning Anna," Annas mother said entering the room, her heels clicking on the wood floors.

"Morning" Anna said dryly.

Her mother was a bitter woman, and she didnt care about what Anna did, or where she was. She only cared about the next man in her life. She really only cared about the money the man had and if she could get her perfectly maicured fingers on it. They were usually much older than her and theyd leave all theor wealth to her. It was ridiculous. Annas father was aome washed up rockstar, so of course her mother wanted Anna to have nothing to do with him, surprise, surprise.

Annas mother was in and out of the house so often it was like Anna lived alone, that never really bothered her, especially back when all her friends used to come over and party. Hailey anf Anna threw the BEST parties. Especially because Anna lived on the lake. In the summer theyd all go on the boats and lay out and get super dark tans and drink.

Anna hopped off the counter, giggling at the redfaced Robbie as she hurried away. Back upstairs in her bedroom she changed into her schoool outfit, reapplied makeup, and fixed her flyaways. Onve everything was perfect, she shot out a text to her new bffs.

to: team anna
                                                        from: the queen herself (;
                                                        msg: Hey bitches. Party at my house after school? Moms away as usual. Anyone need a ride or somw starbucks? Love you losers xoxo -A

She pressed send and kissed her little barking poodle Peaches on the top of the head before going and climbing into her white lamborgini. She was dreading pulling into that parkinglot. She knew so much had changed.. she wasnt prepared for the disaster of a day this was going to be... Shed tried to ignore it for so long, but she had to face reality now. As she came to a stop light her phone vibrated. Picking it up she saw she had a text from Hailey. Curious, she opened it and and her jaw dropped, and the car behind her honked, because of the now green light. Her thoughts raced as she drove. That b***h. That slutty little lying whore! Rule # 1: FRIENDS SO NOT SLEEP WITH OTHER FRIENDS' S BOYFRIENDS THEN SEND PICTURES LATER TO MAKE THE OTHER ONE JEALOUS!!

As Anna pulled up to starbucks she shot put another text.

to: team anna
                                                        from: the queenie herself (;
                                                        msg: I NEED TO TALK TO ALL OF YOU ASAP. THIS IS WAR!

TEMP. LAYOUT

Gothiccie's Widow

Ruthless Ladykiller

User Image

Grayson D
      ean Albrecht-------------------------

By the early morning dawn of a gorgeous new day, an attractive, brown-haired male reclined back in a plush lounge chair by the sparkling pool. A long-legged blonde in a tastefully-skimpy bikini leaned over and handed him a blue drink with a little umbrella while an exotic, olive-skinned woman massaged his shoulders. This was the life. He whispered a line to the blonde and she giggled cutely as if he were the funniest guy in the world. She responded to his comment, but he couldn't hear her because his attention was diverted to a bright yellow and black bee that was buzzing around. He waved his hand to shoo it away, but the buzzing persisted. Soon the buzzing was the only thing that existed and everything else went blank.

Grayson opened his eyes and groaned. He was back in his small, dark room and his phone was lighting up with recent texts. Head pounding, he groggily unlocked his phone and started reading. The first was from his dad, reminding him that school was starting back up today.
                                                    "Joy..." The next was from a number he didn't have saved, telling him how much fun she(?) had last night. He was too hungover to try to figure that one out. Then was a message from Anna talking about parties and rides and Starbucks and it was all too much to deal with so he went back to sleep.

Unfortunately the two poolside hotties didn't make a comeback and before he could sink deep enough into unconsciousness the buzzing returned. He grabbed his phone and threw it across the room, but with a little too much force and it hit the wall and fell to the floor. He caught a glance of the time on his alarm clock and the reality of the day hit him. He had school! And it was already pretty late.

He stumbled out of bed and walked over to get his phone, discovering that the screen had cracked on impact with the wall. [/********] Luckily the phone still seemed to be working and he opened up his most recent message from Anna. It was very exclamatory so he decided he was under obligation to reply to this one.

To :: Hot Anna
                                                    MSG :: Coffee first. Black. Like my soul.

Without excessive caffeine, there was no way he'd be able to make it through this day, especially with all the Anna/Hailey drama. Last year everything was perfect. The whole gang was together and they ruled the school. Then Hailey and Adam had to ******** each other which ******** everybody else. Grayson and Hailey hadn't gotten along well before the whole incident, but they'd always tolerated each other because they all had the same friends. Adam had actually been one of his best friends, but since he chose her, they were on two different sides of what was about to become one very ugly war.

The tall, drowsy teenager contemplating skipping a shower for five extra minutes of sleep, but after catching a whiff of his underarms, he shuffled down the hallway to the bathroom. Ten minutes later, he headed back to his room leaving a trail of water down the length of the hall, having left his towel on the floor of his closet. He noticed the time again, which ignited a sense of urgency. He had to be at school in twenty minutes. He quickly dried himself off and threw on some jeans and a blue-grey v-neck t-shirt.
                                                    "What else?... Shoes... shoes are good." He found a right-footed Vans sneaker, but the left was nowhere in sight. There was a pair of Sperry's by his door, but he knew Amy would give him a hard time if he wore those with this outfit. Then he remembered they weren't friends anymore. Old habits die hard, though, and he continued the search for his other sneaker which ended up being under his bed. He grabbed his backpack and his keys and headed for the front door. As soon as he opened the door, however, he was molested by harsh sunlight that made his head throb harder and he grabbed a pair of Ray Bans from the nearby kitchen counter. He made his way down the stairs that led to his apartment and found his red 1991 Honda Civic. It was a P.O.S., but it was wheels and it was all his.

On his drive to school, he noticed a news van. There was a reporter by the street doing a report on something lame like crosswalk safety or maniac high-schoolers speeding to school because they were late. Grayson slowed down and poked his head out of the window. When he was right behind the reporter he yelled at the top of his lungs, [/******** her right in the p***y!" and then sped away.

User Image ✗✗✗ User Image ✗✗✗ User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
        User Image
        User Image
                                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                            S H E xxxM I G H T xxxL E TxxxY O U . . .
                                                            xxxxxhold her hand in schoolxxx but I'mma show you how to graduate
                                                            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxSee anybody could be good to you
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou need a bad girl to blow your mind

Walking outside, the wind blew around her and she couldn't help but close her eyes and enjoy the wind touching her skin. Then her phone went off letting her know that she had a text message. Opening her eyes, she looked down at her phone and saw that it was a message from Charles. A soft smile graced her lips as she once again made her way towards her car. Getting in, she wondered how she could respond back to him. Pretty soon, she found her fingers typing a message back.

To: Charlie
                                              I slept well despite all the stuff that is going on. I hope you slept great as well. Mmmm Starbucks sound amazing. Omw!

Hitting the send button. she sat her phone down, put the key into the ignition and turned the key. Princess roared to life. Smiling, she turned on the radio and sung along to her favorite song Bang Bang. Backing out of her long driveway, she waited for the gate to open before leaving her property all together. Making her way out of the beautiful neighborhood, Amber couldn't help but be grateful for the life that she has. Her life would be a lot better if she saw her parents every once in a while but she knew that they were busy with work. Besides, she had Rosie, Charm and her friends. They were all that she needed at the moment and she can be very protective of them.

It didn't take her very long to get to Charles beautiful home. It never cease to amaze her how beautiful his home was. Every time she went over his house, she was at awe how beautiful the decorations. Stopping the car right outside the gates, she rolled down the window and stretched her arm out to press the button. This button will then ring to let Charles know that she was outside. It was either that or wave to the camera. Either way, someone was going to noticed her car sitting outside the gate.

Once he buzzed her in, the gates opened, and she made her way up his driveway. Turning down her music, she came to a stop outside his front door and wasn't sure if he wanted her to come in or not. Amber thought about it for a few seconds and right as she was about to get out the car to get him, he beat her to it and was already out of his front door. It only took a few seconds before he was already opening her car door and was sitting in the passenger seat. Looking over at him, she gave him a smile. "Good morning Charlie. You are looking handsome this morning." A soft blush formed across her face as she realized what she had said. So she turned her head and focused on the birds that were flying above her car. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that. I mean you do look good." Realizing that she was making it sound worse, she thought it would be best to be quiet for a minute and recollect her thoughts.

Once he had the seatbelt on, she made her way down his driveway and off of his property in only a couple of seconds. Their next stop was towards the Starbucks and she wanted to ask him a question. "How do you feel about this whole situation between Hailey and Anna?" Amber hoped that changing the subject will make her blush disappear along with the awkwardness that she was now feeling.

Wearing: Outfit
                                              Where: Car
                                              Car: Princess
                                              Company: Charlie
                                              Mood: Embarrassed and Awkward
                                              Word Count: 594
                                              OOC : ★

Tipsy Werewolf

4,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
User ImageUser Image
Threads X

Jaison could already tell from the sun that was beaming through his windows that it was going to be a hot day. He let out a heavy sigh, wishing he could just call in and not deal with the weather, but he knew that wouldn't be possible. As if almost on cue, he heard a knock on his door and it was his mother announcing that he needed to get ready for school. He pulled his body out of bed slowly and reluctantly, not wanting to deal with the first day drama. Plus he knew that Hailey would be pissed if he didn't show up today.

After taking a long, cold, shower, he pulled on a tank-top, jeans, and his shoes. He did have to admit that he envied girls on days like this. They could get away with wearing short shorts and still look good in them. When he heard his phone go off, he glanced down at the screen and laughed lightly. He should of know that Hailey was going to be planning a party.

To: Hails
Msg: First of the year party. I'm cool with that!

He hit the send button and slowly descended down the stairs to the kitchen where his mother had breakfast waiting. He smiled up at his mom as he began to devour his food. As he was eating he heard his phone ding again and he let out a low groan. "Jeez Hailey, it's only 6:30 and your already blowing up everyone's phone." His brown eyes looked as he heard his mother giggling in the background.

To: Hails
Msg: Isn't it suppose to be my job to ask if you want a ride? I'm good though. I wanna show off a little today.

Jaison laughed lightly as he hit the send button and finished up his breakfast. He grabbed one of his powerades out of the fridge, kissed his mom on the cheek, and then quickly headed out to his car. He put his backpack onto his passenger seat and with a bright smile, he started up his car. As he headed out of his garage, he couldn't help but rev his engine a few times. Once he was finally out of the garage, he sped out onto the road and headed towards school.

He continued down the road until he saw an all to familiar pink car. He shook his head lightly and rolled the window down and smirked at Amber slightly. "Hey Amber! How about a friendly race?" He wiggled his eyebrows at her as he revved his engine a few times with a smirk. "Unless of course you to scared to get a smoke screen all over that pink paint." He tried hard to keep from laughing as he looked the car over a few times. He had always given Amber a hard time about her car. It was a pretty fast car, but he also knew that Amber probably didn't know anything about cars.

ooc || Did a repost. Sorry >.<
mewuzumaki

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas