Welcome to Gaia! ::

kira yamito
he notices he has someone behind him
hi there
he tunrs around

"Hi... Um.... I was wandering... if I could come along with you? I've always been kinda interested in gaurding stuff..." *she blushed trying to figure out what more to say*
* wanders up to dorm and umps onto her bed* im soo bored...
Mark leans against the gym room walls and starts singing to himself "i had to fall to lose it all but in the end it dosent even matter"
*thinks again* omg... i feel sick *rushes to bathroom* aww i better chage i dont want to get any thing on this dress *changes into a blue night shirt quickly before anyone came up* crying i hate feeling ill...
Following silently she entered the gym and smiled to see a familiar face. Lifting a hand she waved to Mark smiling warmly, before she turned back to the teacher. "So what are we going to be doing today, Mr. Tenou?" She clasped her hands behind her curiously watchin him.
"Funny I still dont her name funny and sad" He says when the girl waves to him he returns to another song "Im so sick of tension sick of hunger sick you acting like i owe you this"
::He yawns lightly as he walks out of his office with a soccer ball ,kicking it up in the air a few times and kneeing it :: "I guess i can let you guys play soccer seeing as thats theo nly ball i can find right now
sure of course u can
Tilts her head, but nods, "Alright....though I'll be right back. I'm going to see if anyone else would like to join in." Turning she scurried away to stop infront of Mark, "Excuse me....we met earlier did you get everything straightened out?" holding out a hand she remembered she'd not given her name. "I'm Rina by the way."
* gets a drink of water and feels a lot better quickly dresses again and gets her bag . she wanders down to the gym corridor*
"ARGGG this is bothering me" he pulls a pocket knife out and cuts hole in the back of his jeans he then manevers his tail out of it "Ahhhh thats better"
*runs along the corridor and bumps into rina and mark* oh! i am so sorry! sweatdrop
::He nods slightly and kicks the ball across the gym and racks the ball in a goal ,making it tip .::"alright class doesn't technically start for 20 minutes."
kira yamito
sure of course u can
Thank you. *smiles* Uh hold that thought... *turned back and ran into her dorm to get some things, leaving her door wide open*
redface so..erm... what are yo guys up to? redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces