Welcome to Gaia! ::

::walks in the headmasters quarters:: " Hmm...impressive" ::waits for something to happen::
((so its just us....))
Follows the other two in, the door automatically closes behind him and locks a whole lot.

"That's scary"

An explosion of sparks, Stars, Magic and lots of other odds and ends explode from the middle of the room and the headmaster walks out.

"Good evening y'all, whew, y'all sure do look fancy. Look like yer goin' to someplace espensive" (I do know how to spell, I just gave in the whole southern thing, he is free for control)
((I am working on a pic right now))
User Image

((how's this?))
::grins trying to hold in his laughter then whispers to Dominik::

"This is the headsmaster ? he seems to have plenty of energy and power but...ahahahaaaaa!"

::sees how beautiful mayo looks::

"Mayo you wonderful."
She blushes a bit.

"Thank you! Sure took you long enough"
::tries to look sexy and does a pose:: "How do i look ? oh Dominik stop staring at me! this is for Mayo!"
::looks at the headmaster and sits down::

"Hm...so headmaster...what can you tell us that we dont already know ? My friend Mayo says she saw lots of people at the hallway...and i sensed some strange energy"
::looks at the headmaster and sits down::

"Hm...so headmaster...what can you tell us that we dont already know ? My friend Mayo says she saw lots of people at the hallway...and i sensed some strange energy"
((gotta go...be back later!!))
((sorry, phone rang, I half died. lol))

"Absoulutly FABULOUS!" she takes her seat across from Youchi.

"Sit here Dominik" She pulls out a chair next to her. "I did, there was a neverending supply of them. It was crazy!"
((Ok, Byes bye))
((im back!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas