Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shiyomi
blackgourn
now i am going to pass out a paper you must sign it and bring it back tomarrow
he walks back to his desk and grabs a stack of paper
he starts to pass it out line by line

She takes a paper a looks at it, then passes the rest back.
Hrmm... this is going well enough.
when hes finished he walks to her desk
so what languges do you know
Name:mike
Job applying for:vice Principal
Attitude: Nice and mean
Specialties biggrin arkness
Powers:Telekinesis, telepathic, dark magic, a small amopunt of white magic, and all elements (same as my brother brett)
Amara thanked the teacher as he handed the paper to her. She read it quickly and then sat quietly. As he finished passing out the papers she grew a bit bored. She began to doodle on the corner of her paper and hum quietly.
*walks into the Ancient Languages class* Sorry to disturb this class but I'm just here to say, Welcome to the School of the Dark, I hope we have a productive year here and I hope you enjoy yourselves, I'm Brett the principal here and I hope you get on my good side.... otherwise "the consequences could be dire" lol see ya! *walks out*
blackgourn
Shiyomi
blackgourn

"Greek, Egyptian, Roman..."she said, "Just to name a few... I also know some others." Clearly, she did not feel the need to be a know-it-all on her first day.
Glancing over, he sensed someone coming near, and soon saw his principal coming in his classroom. The speech was quick and held no pain, he knew him, he had had him a couple years now, so he simply looked away, looking down upon his paper where he rolled a pencil in his hands boredly and began scribbling which he knew in a curvy and small penmanship.
he took the paper and looked at it "i knew i should have cut" he said quietly
After reading the paper Amara quickly signed it and went back to her sketch. The doodle had quickly gone from the corner of the paper to the entire paper.
Shiyomi
blackgourn
Shiyomi
blackgourn

"Greek, Egyptian, Roman..."she said, "Just to name a few... I also know some others." Clearly, she did not feel the need to be a know-it-all on her first day.

very good
he lights a little fire in his hands and shows it to his class
he then moves his hand and the fire stays there
he writes his name in the air like this then puts it out
remember that i wont tell you agian
*walks through the halls greeting students*
*he goes up to the top floor to the end of the hall where the teachers dormatory was, he went and opened the door to room # 463 , he looked at his room for the year.... spider webs in one corner, a desk in the other.. a door connecting this dorm to the one beside it, there was a bathroom and a desk* small and quaint the way I like it. *brett unpacked his bags and hung up his clothes in the closet and lied on the bed*
As the class went on Amara finished her drawing. She signed her name neatly and smiled, happy with the work she'd done.
He hardly glanced up, he already knew his name, so he had no reason on having problems remembering who he was, surprisingly, some people always did, even when each kid had a slip which has classes and so on. The hand moved up and brushed away some dark, ebony locks as his equally black and deep greenish gaze looked his way.

The beginning day...would everyone end up doing some work where you walked around and learned how people were? Nearly every class did.
AimsyLyn
As the class went on Amara finished her drawing. She signed her name neatly and smiled, happy with the work she'd done.
he gazed arcoss the room until he saw her writing on a picece of paper
Ecuse me will you bring that to me
blackgourn
Shiyomi
blackgourn
Shiyomi
blackgourn

very good
he lights a little fire in his hands and shows it to his class
he then moves his hand and the fire stays there
he writes his name in the air like this then puts it out
remember that i wont tell you agian

Shii stares at him, almost entranced. She had some pyrokinetic powers, and she could do that also. She was very impressed, of course. Her brain regestered the name so she would not forget it... ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff