Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

"Let me see the depth that you have fallen and synchronize our hearts so that I may fall to the same depth. The darkness surrounds me, and you are torn away, like the petals of a flowers we are dispersed, our SYNCHRONICITY ending all too soon..."

Rozie laid her cheek on the top of his head, arms wrapping around his head, "I promise, Ryon." She murmured, eyes closing, fire dimming as she rested. Her silken blonde hair falling over Ryon's shoulders and cascading to pool over her legs.
Ryon blushed softly as he let go of her and allowed her to slide to the ground. Hanging his head sadly he closed his eyes and spoke, his voice clearly weighed down with sorrow."I should have told you."He whispered softly as he started at the tiles between their feet as if he was trying to burn a hole through it. His mind raced as he watched her feet move, expecting them to vanish at any moment. He knew it was only a matter of time before she ran away from him and he didn't blame her.

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

"Let me see the depth that you have fallen and synchronize our hearts so that I may fall to the same depth. The darkness surrounds me, and you are torn away, like the petals of a flowers we are dispersed, our SYNCHRONICITY ending all too soon..."

Rozie's feet touched the ground, she fixed her head ornaments before she grabbed Ryon by the shirt and pulled him closer, "Do not fault yourself because you had a secret. Everyone is entitled to their privacy." Her fiery eyes burned as she stared at him, teary residue remained on their cheeks. "So don't be so hard on yourself." She released his shirt and hugged him, showing him she wasn't mad or angry
Ryon wrapped his arms around her lovingly blushing as he felt her hold him.Leaning down he kissed her lips softly and wiped her cheeks. Kissing her again he lifted her into the air and smiled up at her. Holding her by the waist he blushed softly as he looked up at her seeing how small she was compared to him.

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

smiled back down at him, pressing her lips to his forehead sweetly, amber eyes gazing into his. Her fingers delicately wiped away his tears as she softly crooned a tuned that her mentor used to sing.
As Ryon sat her back on the ground he blushed softly as the words of what they were feeling came to mind."I think it's love."He whispered softly his eyes looking away from her, not being able to face her.

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

Rozie nodded, her eyes meeting his own, smiling brightly, taking one of his hands between her own. Her blond hair curtained around her face as she grinned at Ryon
{{Sent you a PM. I know you're using the mobile version and it's bugged with the pms.}}

Ryon blushed softly as he held her hand and then kissed her lips tenderly.Pulling her closer with his free hand he closed his eyes and let it rest on her lower back, slowly running up her band and tangling it in her hair.His mind was racing about her he wanted to know everything about her but was too shy to ask.
{{Does anyone know if PanicWithVanity is away or is this RP just dead? (Aside from the two people talking) }}
((Sorry I haven't been on. *nervous laugh* My madre doesn't like me being on here.))

Greedy Genius

((We were beginning to think that the rp was dead... People just stopped posting...))
{{Well I don't think I'm allowed to post yet otherwise I would say I'd post. But I'm opening up my own school rp soon anyways.}}

Greedy Genius

((Awesome ~ razz ))
((Hi guys! I have been away because I've been busy with school and whatnot. I think I might start a new topic (the same rp though) to bring back the roleplay so people know that it isn't dead.))
PanicWithVanity
((Hi guys! I have been away because I've been busy with school and whatnot. I think I might start a new topic (the same rp though) to bring back the roleplay so people know that it isn't dead.))
{{Cool. I'll join! O:}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces