Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ryon blushed deeply and without warning leaned in and kissed her lips tenderly. His hands sliding up her back ever so slightly as he kissed her for a second that seemed to last forever.Pulling away he looked into her eyes blushing even deeper.He didn't know why he had done that, he expected her to pull away in disgust and run from him.

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

"Let me see the depth that you have fallen and synchronize our hearts so that I may fall to the same depth. The darkness surrounds me, and you are torn away, like the petals of a flowers we are dispersed, our SYNCHRONICITY ending all too soon..."

Rozie blinked as she felt cool lips press against her own, before she could respond, she felt him pull away, and she smiled, unafraid. She could feel his hands on her back, she gave a kiss -an innocent one- to the corner of his mouth. Her eyes lidded as she gave a small gentle smile, winding her hands back to his jaw. A low humming filled her throat - siren singing - low enough for passerbys to not hear it. Her pitch varied acording to the tune - a pocketwatch theme that she remembered as a child - if it soothed her soul, the perhaps it would sooth his.
Ryon blushed as he heard her humming softly, looking away from her he sighed heavily."You're no afraid of me?"He whispered softly a clear hatred coming through in his voice. It wasn't hatred for her nor anything she did, it was for himself. The voices began to scream in his head and his hands closed in on themselves, panic began to set it. He didn't want to hurt her as the voices became louder, his entire body tensed. 'Snap her spine! She doesn't care about you! She's just using you!' "Shut up!" He yelled grabbing his head in pain. 'She'll leave you just like everyone else, she doesn't even care if you exist!' Ryon's entire body was starting to tremble fighting off the urges and voices.

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

"Let me see the depth that you have fallen and synchronize our hearts so that I may fall to the same depth. The darkness surrounds me, and you are torn away, like the petals of a flowers we are dispersed, our SYNCHRONICITY ending all too soon..."

Rozie looked at him worriedly, hands covering his own. She shook her head, signalling that no, she wasn't afraid of him and that she didn't hate him. Her humming continued and she rested her forehead against Ryon's again. She whispered condolences and sweet nothing's
For the first time in four years Ryon was in immense pain. After he died he had lost all feeling in his body but as she sang his skull began to burn. Reaching out he covered her mouth as tears ran down his face.It wasn't her that was hurting him but the voices.He mouthed two words before passing out. 'Help me' and with that his body went limp against hers.

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

Rozie caught his head, gaze worried. He was much too tall for her to be able to lug to the nurse, it was all the way across the school. But the headmaster was close, she could probably do it. She pushed his body back, leaning it against the wall. Rozie hopped off, grabbing his arms and pulling the undead's body upwards. It stood, and then slumped into her arms. She steadied herself, slowly lifting an arm and throwing it around her neck, wrapping her other around his waist to keep his body close to hers. Taking slow measured steps, the Siren slowly managed to begin a slow pace in the direction of the headmaster's office. She would help him, she would not be useless.
Without warning both of Ryon's eyes shot open, they were black as the darkest night. Without a word he grabbed her by the throat and shoved her into a empty classroom, locking the door behind them as he lifted her off the ground."Guess he should have warned you about his little."Smirking darkly as he squeezed her neck tighter."Issue."The Ryon she had felt any emotions for was no where in the eyes of this monster that stood before her.

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

Rozie's hands grasped at the one around her throat. She was just managing to get out ragged breaths, her chest heave for oxygen, her amber eyes (like the fire that raged endlessly) burned with determination to live. Her blonde hair fanned out against the wall, her nose an inch away from Ryon's. No... Not Ryon. "I don't care about any of the issues he may have." her voice shook with the effort of forcing it out.
Laughing darkly as he lifted her fully off the ground and pressed her neck against the wall until it was nearly breaking."Oh really? Not even when it's the reason he died, that he will be on constant medication and if he doesn't take it he decides to kill someone close to him."Snickering his eyes focused on Rozie's."If only you hadn't bumped into him you could live to see tomorrow."The hand on her neck slowly tightening feeling her wind pipe starting to close."Always heard Sirens were good at holding their breath, let's just see about that."

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

By now tears were streaming down her cheeks, they dropped off her jaw onto the cool hand around her throat, her head adornments swung, her legs bent, bottoms of her feet alongside the wall. "When it comes to somebody you like a lot things like that shouldn't matter!" she managed to get out, her vision clouding over as more tears ran down her cheeks. She had to think of something, there has to be some thing that she could bring back the old Ryon...
Ryon laughed as he pushed his face an inch away from hers, close enough that she could feel his breath against her lips."Then I guess it doesn't matter as I choke every last breath of your frail little body."Snickering as he lifted her even higher so she was now above him."Why don't you try and sing ? Aren't Sirens good at singing little magic songs? See if one can bring him back why don't you? You fail to understand that he is dead, he has no blood, no heart, no soul, nothing!"

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

Rozie locked eyes with him. In a burst of speed previously unknown to her, she grasped the back of his head roughly and brought his lips into a crushing kiss. She hummed the most heartfelt tune that she could, his hand remained crushing, but she managed to wrap her legs around his lean waist, keeping him locked in place. Her lips slanted and moved forming words unknown to anyone but herself.

Song - Synchronicity (TSUBASA chronical)
Ryon's body kissed her back softly as his hand slowly released her throat. Tears ran down his cheeks as the darkness in his eyes began to fade to white again. His free hand grasping her waist softly to hold her up against his body. His other hand on the back of her head as his eyes closed and he kept kissing her. He could hear the voices fading as she sung but couldn't feel the pain anymore. For the first time in four years the constant pain of a broken neck was gone.

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

Rozie twined her fingers through his hair, her head tilted downward to his. The crushing kiss continued, her amber eyes lit like fire as she continued to sing, pouring her heart out. His grip released, and she adjusted to accommodate his arm holding her close to him. Her song ended, leaving her humming tunes.
Ryon slowly broke the kiss and just wrapped his arms around her tightly. He was almost crushing her as he held her close to him afraid to let go."Don't go, please."Came a muffled whisper as his face was buried into her shoulder and chest.He couldn't stand losing anyone else, he had no control over the voices but somehow she had calmed them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff