Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

"Let me see the depth that you have fallen and synchronize our hearts so that I may fall to the same depth. The darkness surrounds me, and you are torn away, like the petals of a flowers we are dispersed, our SYNCHRONICITY ending all too soon..."

Rozie reeled from the encounter, she suddenly felt affronted, he reeled her in and then pushed her away! She would almost like to scream and to shout at him for how moronic he was being, she wanted to tell him that if either of them didn't know, they could find out, but she was stunned - paralyzed and she couldn't will her legs to move. But her voice still worked. "You IDIOT!" Her voice raised so that he could hear, "How am I [we] ever going to know if you walk away? It wasn't bad feelings, but I've never felt them before in my life," her legs moved quickly, catching her up all of a sudden. Her hands grasp his, "So then why are you leaving?" She asked, her voice hurt and confounded. Her voice dropped to a whisper, "Why..?"
Ryon snapped, not from anger but from all the years of hatred he had for himself."Because I'm not supposed to feel."He said pulling his hand away from hers."I'm nothing more then a mistake, don't you get it? I don't feel, I don't eat, I don't even need to breath."He turned and looked down at her sighing softly."I am dead kid."He said darkly as he tried to mask the sorrow with rage, his eyes gave away his pain."I don't feel anything, I don't know what it means to feel. I've been dead for four years now."

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

"Let me see the depth that you have fallen and synchronize our hearts so that I may fall to the same depth. The darkness surrounds me, and you are torn away, like the petals of a flowers we are dispersed, our SYNCHRONICITY ending all too soon..."

Rozie stood up on her tippy toes, bringing her nose to nose with Ryon. "I'm not supposed to feel anything either, and I don't care if your dead or alive, at least I don't have to worry that if I sing, I'll bring you to your death! That's why we are here, because no one cares what you are." Rozie could see the red light filter past them, and of she were a passerby, she's probably take a picture. Her cheeks flushed when she came to realize that she was an inch away from Ryon's face.
Ryon started into her eyes and blushed ever so slightly as well. Somehow in the midst of their conversation his hands had intertwined with hers.As he felt her breath against his face he closed his eyes softly and sighed deeply. He knew she was right about her singing, he had learned all about every race he would encounter here before coming to school. Opening his eyes his grip tightened on her hands softly as he spoke, his voice barely above a whisper."Okay."Was all he could say as he started into her amber eyes, her beautiful face only an inch away from his.

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

Rozie merely smiled sweetly pecking him on the nose, pearls swinging as she bounced back down on to her flat feet. Her head tilted, but she smiled nonetheless at the man. She marveled at their hands, before smiling wider. Her eyes expressed happiness. She swung their connected hands in a carefree manner, her white dress swishing as she slightly danced in her happiness. "Can you still eat food?" She asked, genuinely curious about him.
Ryon smiled ever so slightly at the young girl that stood before him. She was so sweet and innocent, she had no idea Ryon's past nor what he was capable of. Laughing slightly as she swung their hands he watched her movements."I can, it's pointless but doable."He said and then, without warning, let go of her hands and picked her up bridal style. Carrying her to a bench he sat down, slid his arms around her slim waist, and leaned back so her body rest on top of his.

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

Rozie nodded to his answer only to squeal when he picked her up, her arms continued to stay wrapped around his neck even after they had sat down. She curled into his chest, nose finding his collarbone and hair once more pooling on the bench space behind her. Her eyes closed in content. Her hands reached for his own again and she intertwined her fingers once more with his own.
Humorless Horror
Ryon smiled as he laid down on the bench so she was laying on top of him. A slight blush covered his cheeks as he held her hand softly and looked down at her head.He could feel her heart beat against his body as they laid there, an undead and a siren.Without a word his free hand rested on her back, laying between her shoulder blades."Surprised you haven't asked how old I am yet Rozie."

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

Rozie blushed and shrugged lightly, "Age has never mattered to a Siren before. I just don't think about it that often." She looked up at him, her heart beat quickened, and she curled further into his chest. She hugged their twined hands to her chest and smiled
Humorless Horror
Ryon laughed softly as he rubbed her back softly with his free hand. Blushing as he felt her chest against their intertwined hands."Well I'm nineteen if you wish to know."He said watching her contently, the voices had all vanished for the moment. His mind was focused on this beautiful girl that was laying in his arms.

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

Rozie shrugged, nineteen wasn't all that old, as soon as she finished growing (5'4 was going to be her height forever) she figured she'd stay that way forever. Her smile faded slightly as she grew pensive, her eyes stared at the jaw of Ryon. "That's not old at all, you're still really young." This came from a fifteen year old, but the fact remained, "I wonder..." She trailed, "What's your favorite color?" She asked, her voice a mere murmur against the louder conversations of passing students.
Ryon sat up and let go of her so she could adjust herself in his lap.Even sitting he still towered above her small frame, standing at just over six feet."Don't really have one. I stopped caring about stuff like that when I died, I just started to go through life as an empty shell."He said solemnly closing his eyes as he spoke, clearly bothered."When you're alone in the world nothing like that matters."He said even softer his hands resting on the bench beside his legs.A single tear rolled down his cheek, for the first time in four years he seemed almost human.

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

Rozie readjusted herself so that she could directly face him, her head ornaments shining in the light. Small, fragile hands trace his cheeks, wiping the stray tear in the process. "You're not alone anymore." She smiled, blonde hair pooling on the around Ryon's shoulders as she pressed her forehead to his, amber eyes filled with kindness.
Ryon blushed softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist softly.Blushing deeper as he kissed her cheek tenderly amazed that she could stand being this close to him.As he looked into her eyes he sighed softly and closed his own. His arms wrapped around her waist meant that if he lost it now he would break her in half. Resting his hands against her lower back his eyelids became heavy, being undead he never had to sleep but for the first time he felt weary.

Greedy Genius

User Image
Rozie Flowers

Rozie leaned into him, her eyes lidded as she watched him, fingers entangled in soft hair, she trusted him, her ears tuned out the conversations around them, a small smile on her face, her hair creating a curtain - shielding them from the outside world. She didn't need words.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff