Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shilo was in the water area of the asembly area pops out of the water."excuse me when is the asembly going to start?" looking at the teacher in the front
Halin_Princess
((hopefully she will post my profile later but here it is for now))

Username: Halin_Princess
My name is Kathleen Everheart
I am 21
I would like to join as a teacher
My friends would describe me as:
-Friendly
-Smart
-Strong
-Talented
-Caring
I belong to the race of telepath
So, before I came to this school I attended one similar. My increased intelligence made it easy to graduate 3 years early. Although my powers are useful I rarely speak of them. I prefer to excel on my own abilities. My telepathy allows me to hear others thoughts, whether I wish to or not. I teach now at this school teaching defense. I also teach the art of fighting to a select group each year after school hours.
Here's how people see me as
User Image

((I am deleting this post and putting your profile in the accepted. Welcome aboard!))
*~Dezmond Hallowell~*

User Image

Dezmond scowled as he walked across the courtyard of the school, his robe bellowing in the cold air, as he headed towards the assembly hall. Left, and right students laughed and walked in the same direction. The cliques of the school could already be seen through the most oblvious eyes. "Werewolves with werewolves..." He muttered as he walked by a group oh tall and intimidating looking kids. "Pixies with pixies..." He continued passing a gorup of gigling girls beautiful wings upon their backs. "And witches with..." He muttered as he looked ahead to see a group of beautiful girls glaring over at him. "And not a single welcome..." He sighed as he strode past them and threw the double doors of the auditorium. Many students had already filed in. "I wonder when it will begin..." He signed. Dezmond took the nearest seat whichw as by the doors, reache dinto his pocket and pulled a book from it. Which was odd because it was the size of a large textbook yet came straight from his small robe pocket.
Shilo walking all soak by herself. Looking around very confussed on where she goes for volleyball practice. She stops a smart looking at him "hello do you know where volleyball practice" smiling than she could see he was just as new as her "oh in sorry welcome im new here too" smiling holding her wrinkley hand for a hand shake.

EnchiTanaka
User Image

Kathleen strolled across the auditorium, making her way to the exit, about to pull the door open when someone beat her to it. A student opened the door and walked inside. His white hair resembling her own. His thoughts are lonely...no, not lonely...just alone. Not only that but they were exceptionally strong. She made sure to take note of his face so she could inquire him about her after school class at a later time.

For now she walked through the door after he took a seat and breathed in the fresh air. She had always liked being outside better than in. All of the students were stalling. Not wanting to go inside yet, they all hung together in little groups outside the auditorium. Kathleen spotted a small concrete bench just outside the doors and took a seat, pulling out an mp3 player from her pocket. Popping the headphones in her ears she closed her eyes and tried to drown out all of the excited, nervous, and sexual thoughts of the swarm of students around her.
Azalea walked around and found a sit next to a soaking wet mermaid and a white haired fellow. She sat down a little cautiously and then smiled wildly her cheeks throwing her pink hair away from her face. "Hi there!" She yelled out hoping she didn't sound weird. "I'm Azalea!" She finished waving akwardly.

((Sorry for inactivity I've been out and then came home to accept a lot of profiles!))

Shameless Kitten

User Image
Silver Olivand

Silver, dressed in odd styled clothing, walks into the auditorium. Around her are several students and teachers and she walks over to the founder of the school."As you wished, I am here to teach. I apologize for not telling you beforehand, but judging by the seat with my name written in elvish. I assume that you expected me to take up your offer." She smiles and walks over to the seat where her name is written. She looks at the writing to see if by chance it was misspelled. Unfortunately it isn't and she grins. Someone knows their elvish language as far as writing goes. She walks over to the wall and leans against it looking out into the crowd.

This is going to be an interesting experience. She is normally just an observer of the world and cultures. Yet now she is going to be teaching archery, and some history. She traces the scar that runs across her wrist as she ponders over how this year will go. Every so often, she will answer a students question and then return to her thoughts. She wonders when the assembly will start.
*~Dezmond Hallowell~*

User Image

Looking up from his book Dezmond saw a form of mermaid sitting next to him. He only caught alittle a smidge of what the merfolk was talking of before a pixie came along loudly pronouncing herself. Dezmond let out a slow sigh and looked at them both. "Charmed, I am Dezmond Hallowell." He spoke properly to Azalea and Shilo, with a small bow of the head. Unsure what to do with the outstretched wrinkled hand.

Shameless Kitten

User Image
Acheron

Acheron walks up to the school in his human form as he felt no need to arrive in his centaur form. His black hair sways in the slight wind and the light falls on his tattoos making them shimmer. The first thing he notices is that students are milling about talking. His eyes inspect every male and when he passes by any that are older then him a spike of loathing enters his eyes. He doesn't like other guys that much. Especially ones older by more then 5 years. Acheron looks away and walks passed a group of athletic looking guys and walks into the auditorium. He goes to the back of the room and sits down. His golden eyes glancing around the room. He see's an elderly man sitting in the front. He doesn't really mind those that are in their senior years as they are more respectful to women. Acheron's eyes light up with hatred as he see's the male teacher. His body tenses up and he glares at the man. He doesn't look forward to that teachers class. Oh he can even picture it. He turns away and looks at his hands as he tries to calm down.
"Ah yes. Ms. Olivand. I am delighted that you will be joining us and gifting our students with the wonders of archery and history."Said Stanley. He tested his microphone one more time before returning to his seat and waiting for all the teachers and students.

Azalea looked at the mermaids outstretched hand and then at the boy's confused face. "I think sir, you are supposed to shake her hand." She moved the mermaid's hand on the boy's hand as the shook hands.

Shameless Kitten

User Image
Silver Olivand

Silver hears Stanley from where she leans against the wall. Her hearing is better then some and she grins."Simply a pleasure to be here." With that said, her gaze roams about the room and lands on a group of students. A small smile forms and she is glad that some are making friends. Silver's attention lands on a long haired boy who has a very angry air to him. She wonders about his story, but goes on to observe the rest of the student body.
*~Dezmond Hallowell~*

User Image

"Well then..." Dezmond said being forced to shake the girls hand. He quickly pulled his hand after. He had no intention of staying closer to people, especially females, he simply cleared his face of expression and glanced to the main stage. The founder of the school was standin there seeming to be waiting. "It's about to start..." Dezmond said calmly sitting back in chair. "You wouldn't happen to know how long this will last?" Dezmond asked the question wondering if the pixie girl would answer.
"Sorry. No clue." Said Azalea shrugging. She sat down again in her seat.

Asamarelda sat in a seat with her twin brother behind a guy with long black hair. She saw how angry he looked and her curiosity got the better of her. "Hey, what's wrong?"She asked very calmly. Thomas was sitting next to her a little on edge with her free-going behavior. "Mara.."He said warningly. He didn't want to get into any trouble with a teacher or another student. Especially one who looks like he could break his neck in a split second.

Shameless Kitten

User Image
Acheron

Acheron sits silently listening to his surroundings when a girl and guy behind him sit down. He feels multiple pairs of eyes watching him and when the girl speaks, he lets out a long exhale. He turns around in his chair and looks at the two students. From the looks of them, they are related somehow. Since the guy doesn't look older then him, Acheron finds no problem with him. His golden eyes turn to the girl."Believe me, you won't understand and to be frank. I don't think it is any of your business. It is a private matter." He looks back to the male teacher and a spike of hatred fills his being. His hands clench and he turns away and glares at the seat before him.
Mara switched seats with Timothy so that she was sitting behind the seat next to Acheron. She put her arms on the seat before her and rested her head on them looking at them. "So.. how's it hanging?"She said trying to break the guy of his anger. Timothy tugged hard on her hoodie as she flew back onto her seat. "What are you doing Asmarelda? Can't you see he wants to be left alone?" Timothy whispered/yelled at her. "I just thought he could use a friend or something! Geez!" Mara yelled/whispered back to him before returning to her spot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff