Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

This morning was such a thrill. It excited Aki as she watched that fight. Not only that but to have Adrian use that gun and go berserk. Giving power to weakling like Adrian and for that weakling to use that power only prove the dark natrue of humans. If you give a power to a human, there greed and evil will take over and use it for their own selfish reason. The medication that he gave Adrian was a drug that increases Adrian's strength, reflexes, and speed. In other words it was a super soldier potion. However, there is a side effect and that is the forceful release of Ki of an individual. That side-effect doesn't sound but a forceful release of ki can cause a person's body to reject it and begin to destroy the person from the inside out. Which is way Adrian at the end of the fight began to seize. More modification is needed and this school offers the perfect guinea pigs for this drug to be tested on.

But as Aki was walking she heard a commotion down one of the hallways of the school. Curious, she went to the source of the commotion and there she saw a group there watching as fight was about to occur. Fights were common in the school it was no big deal but Aki wanted to know who was starting the fight. She got close and when she got close she saw who it was. The 2nd year Hiyori Torikawa and another student that she does not know. Apparently they have talking about how weapon user are frauds and cheats and that because of them deaths have been occurring. But Hiyori step to defend her weapon-user comrades, and even took a punch in the face for it.

Aki smiled madly. She loved this. Chaos, destruction. All of this was occurring in this school. She loved this school and she wants more disorder. As the crowds disperse, she stood there before all the crow disappear. "I feel your pain. I myself am I weapon user as well. But those who do not weapon just don't know how difficult it is to truly master a weapon. One cannot simply just pick a weapon and be an expert on it. It is something that I am trying to change in this school" she said to Hiyori. "We need people like you to straighten people out. We need to prove to them that a weapon-user are not cheaters. And that is why if you take part in the Feast of the King and pronounce yourself as King you can show to all the students here that weapons-user are indeed the same as those who use their hands." she told Hiyori.

Euphoria-Cyran

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Shirtless Genius

User Image
Trent Raden

██████████ ████ ██████████
Your promises, they look like lies
Your honesty like a back that hides a knife.

Trent found himself standing in front of the vending machines. These things were quick to run out of product. Many of the students needed to load on nutrients to keep building muscle and weight. Trent was no exception to this rule. He loaded on carbs, proteins, and electrolytes regularly to match his cadio and muscle building workouts. When he's forced to use his ki, he needs even more to eat that usual. He selected a few snacks, a sport drink, and soda to consume before lunch. As he bent over to retrieve his purchase, something bumped into him from behind. His head smacked into the plate glass protection that kept these muscle bound jocks from just taking the food. There was a harsh smack but no real damage.

The bump was too harsh to be an attack- likely an accident. There was something off about the weight too. "Ugh. What the hell?" The voice from behind him said. His brow lowered as annoyance set in. He hadn't put together what exactly had happened yet. Still the boy stood and turned with a glare on his face- ready to take down the challenger.

"When you bump into someone you're suppose to say..." His bright green eyes, ready for combat, softened as they came to focus on the bright blue haired girl. Her face was cross but this was merely cute to Trent- as he did not see females as a threat. "You're a girl." He stated the obvious to complete his sentence. When you bump into someone you're suppose to say you're a girl.

He mentally punched himself in the face for being such a dunce. Still, she wasn't getting the apology she was waiting for. He just sighed heavily as he turned around to get his drink. The young man was just thinking to himself how he wanted a girlfriend. Or even to make some friends. Now that one was standing behind him... it was probably more trouble than it was worth. A girl this cute probably had a boyfriend- an overly protective boyfriend. Trent would talk to her, and he would see, and he would have to beat his a** for starting a fight, and then she wouldn't want to talk to him anymore because he whooped her boyfriend like a grade schooler. The scenario was pretty typical in media. The last thing Trent wanted was another fight today- especially one that would seclude him from a cute girl.

It was probably better just to blow her off. Wasn't like she was going to deck him for ignoring her after all.

OOC:
Company: Mayu
Music:

Run away, run away, I'll attack.

-xXsweetleafXx-
User Image
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

xxxxMayu watched as the guy slowly turned around, the bright green eyes she came in contact were glaring at her, this sparked a small fire in hers. If he wanted to fight she'd be game. He began saying something then stopped and she could tell that his eyes seemed to become softer. The fire in her eyes quickly died he must have noticed that she was a girl. She noticed that he said something else but couldn't hear any of what he said due to her head phones pouring out music. And then he sighed, turned around and picked up his drink from the machine. A little annoyed as she didn't know weather he had said sorry or not. She slowly took off her headphones, the music was much loader now, then she looked at the guy, "Could you repeat that for me?" Her ice blue eyes observed him as he still had his back to her. He didn't really seem like he could be of any harm to her, just some guy that wanted to be part of the background. Surely his eyes made him stand out but there were a lot of weirdos around her. Her, her brother, Genbu, that kid that shot up the place. Ah. That's right, she didn't really know much about that. It didn't really didn't matter to her but she might as well ask someone about it. Maybe she'd ask this guy... Hmmm, what the hell? "Hey, do you know anything about that shooting that happened a little while ago?" Even though she asked a question that would make anyone seem like they actually cared her face was quite the opposite, blank, uncaring even. She waited silently for an answer or if he would just walk away.

xxxx

Where am I? . Hallway by vending machine
                                                                        xWho am I with? . Trent
                                                                        xxWhat am I thinking? . What did he just say?
                                                                        xxxWhat am I wearing? . School Uniform!
                                                                        xxxxWhat am I listening to? . Disturbed - Land Of Confusion

xxxxxOut of Cigarettes . -

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

srsSam

Shirtless Genius

User Image
Trent Raden

"I said listening to music that loud is bad for your hearing." Normally he'd say something taunting like "I said your hair looks nice." But, to a cute girl, it was a bit embarrassing and could easily be taken the wrong way. He grabbed his drinks and snacks and the girl had yet to leave. Well, that made sense since she was likely hear for the vending machines as well. Though she was continuing to converse. She asked about the shooting. Well, the least he could say is that this is no normal school.

If someone showed up at any other school with a gun and started going off. You could bet there would be panic, police, media, and big stink about. And everyone would get to go home for the week and milk the consoling to get out of class. In this school... life goes on. The entire student body is fairly desensitized and heartless towards other's problems and weaknesses. This mentality was even displayed on this cute girl before him. She didn't care in the least about what happened. Just that it did happen.

"About as much as you do, I imagine. I wasn't in that part of the school." Trent was obviously not much better than the rest. He pretended to have a moral code but that only extended to the people that were in his line of sight. It didn't extend to even people in the next room. "Hey ummm... What's your name?"

Her boyfriend be damned! Any girl as cute as this, fit fighter, listening to Disturbed., needed to at least be talked to. Besides, she might like it if he can kick her boyfriend's a**.

OOC:
Music:

-xXsweetleafXx-
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

xxxxShe listened when he told her that the volume which she had her music up to could be bad for her hearing. It didn't matter to her. All senses would only deteriorate as time passed, sure it was faster for hearing if you listened to louder sounds, but the same went with all others. Mayu saw him grab his stuff then told her that he didn't know much about what happened. Figures. For a second she looked out the near by window, no cops, no reporters. This would go by just like the day before. The school would handle it in house and discreetly converse with the authorities as what happened. When she looked back to the guy he had, awkwardly, asked her name. Responding in a almost monotone way, "Mayu." She didn't bother asking for his name in return. If he wanted to tell her then he would. Then she peered over his shoulder to the machine, wondering if he was finished yet. He could have already had a few snacks and drinks already. Looking back to him, he was a highschooler after all. And did she know that boys almost never stopped growing. Her eyes looked over the guy once again, this time getting a better view. At first glace he certainly didn't seem all that muscular but if you actually looked at him he was a pretty healthy guy, sporty even. He had a boy of a fighter. She thought of Arata and his body type. The two were very similar so she had to think that he had taken some sort of martial art. That was enough thinking about body structure though

xxxxIt was finally time to ask the man in front of her if he was done with the machine. Slowly she lifted her right hand up to run it through one of her ponytails, not wanting to call them pigtails. She stared at his back and asked, "Are you done with that?" Her left hand raised then her pointer finger pointed to the soda vending machine. Truthfully at this point she was a little thirsty. If she had to explain it it kinda was like being in a desert and having a river of cold, drinkable spring water only feet away but unable to touch it even though you knew you could at any moment. Like that but just not as extreme.

Where am I? . Hallway by vending machines
                                                                        xWho am I with? . Trent
                                                                        xxWhat am I thinking? . Is he finished with the vending machine yet?

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

srsSam

Shirtless Genius

User Image
Trent Raden

"Little interest" would a compliment to the monotone reply Mayu gave him. He could feel any minute hopes being squashed beneath a heel of disinterest. Perhaps if he had known more about the shooting he could've collected more about her. Now he was left to wonder if was even worth prying. She looked younger than him anyways. There probably wasn't going to be much going on.

"Yeah, I'm done." His voice was mildly depressed, or maybe lack luster, as he began to shove his snacks and sport drink into his backpack and move out of her way. Now that she was in front of him, the man took the time to really look over her body. Tight, lean, young. She didn't appear to excessively train. She had no excessive build up of muscle groups either. For instance, Trent's core and legs were much more fit than his upper body because of the demands of his style. He was forced to consider that she wasn't much of a fighter. And that was likely the most logical conclusion to come of it.

There was something interesting though, if you bothered to take the time to look for it. She had scars and small deformities from injury in places that you wouldn't get if you were defending yourself. She's been in fights but... she must not be any good. She doesn't defend herself? Or... and this was a really crazy stretch, maybe she doesn't care about defending herself. Now, one might think that maybe she's just ok with getting beaten up. But then she wouldn't be at this school. NO one in this school is ok with getting beat up. That was the root of their problems after all.

He found himself staring a bit too intensely a bit too long. The martial artist took over and left the boy behind. There wasn't really enough information to go off of for anything definitive. She was fully dressed, wearing thigh highs, and a long sleeve shirt. He was really just over thinking pure speculation. But those thigh highs... the had the boy returning back to the surface.

OOC:
Music:

-xXsweetleafXx-
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

xxxxMayu could detect a slight tone of disappointment from him when he told her he was done. She watched as he shoved his snacks and drinks into his bag then moved over to the side. Taking a step forward she looked at the different drinks available. There wasn't much of a selection. That was a bit of a bummer. She'd want something to keep her up, some coffee or energy drink and she knew that Arata would want something sweet. As she looked over the choices she could feel a pair of eyes on her. It hadn't bothered her much, people stared all the time. If she had been a normal girl they would have maybe gotten shy and asked why or what he was staring at but she knew better. Just as she had checked out his body and what kind of abilities he had, he was doing the same exact thing. After the run in with Genbu she wondered what this guy was thinking, "If you have something to ask me, then ask." She lifted her hand, inserted her money and punched in a number to get Aratas drink. Slowly she bent down to grab it then she punched in her number. However when she punched it in nothing was happening. Now a bit irritated she looked at the pad and the drink tag making sure that it was the correct number but it just wouldn't dispense. In a bit of a huff she mumbled, "Oh come on..." She glanced at the guy then back at the machine. It should bother her that some guy was watching as the machine wasn't giving her her drink and she could have asked him to help but what for? Looking over the machine, the glass was thicker than the normal ones. Obviously to keep people from stealing the contents. But maybe shaking it or kicking it would help dispense her drink. It wasn't like it was soda or anything so that could work. But she wasn't exactly sure if she wanted to hurt her food just for a drink. She looked at the other machines, all snacks, then over to the guy. Might as well ask for help now, "Do you know where I can find another vending machine with drinks?" It was worth a shot asking. If he decided to help her or not was entirely up to him. She would be able to manage on her own but if she didn't get back before class started Arata would come searching for her.

xxxx

xWho am I with? . Trent
                                                                        xxWhat am I thinking? . Stupid machine... Not giving me my drink...

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

srsSam

Fashionable Millionaire

8,875 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Location ===== Outside the Gymnasium
Company ===== Aki Abella

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The large crowd seemed to disappear soon, perhaps some entering the gymnasium after it began to reopen while others merely decided to skip their classes for the day. Her fellow classmates were among the ones that began to disperse to their appropriate places, asking Hiyori if she was alright or commemorating her for 'standing up for them.' She was alright, yes, but she didn't feel it was right to be acknowledged for her actions. She just couldn't take it when someone began criticizing her fellow classmates and herself. She dealt with that for most of her life with her family. They poked and prodded at her, telling her to 'be more gentle,' to 'act more like a girl,' or even going as far as 'you'll never be successful at your rate.' Their lack of support when she tried to protect them landed her in the hospital with injuries that never quite left her. She rubbed her arm a bit, letting out a heavy sigh as her gaze wandered towards the ground. This school was supposed to be a place for her to better herself and prove to others than gentleness and peace can be found in places other than flower shops in Nara.

Her thoughts soon ceased as a voice brought her back to existence. Female, a strange ring in her tone. Hiyori's first instinct at the sudden voice wasn't a pleasant one. She quickly took her sword into her hand, turning around to face the person as she got into her fighting stance. It was almost as if a natural reaction for her to draw her blade, and one that never quite made her many friends. However, seeing the sight of a semi-familar face, Hiyori let out a small sigh and sheathed her blade. Aki Abella, third year student, student council president or something like that, weapon-class user. She heard many stories about Aki Abella, but never had met her in person due to the differences in grade-level between them. However, Hiyori remembered seeing Aki fight only once during the past two years at this school, but she never made any important notes on it. Only that she used a peculiar weapon. Hiyori glanced down at her PDA for a second before looking back towards the red-head. She'd have to take notes on her and some others later.

But listening to Aki's words wasn't exactly the most pleasant conversation in the world. She agreed with Aki's viewpoints, naturally, because she tended to voice out the same thought when dealing with those who have little experience with weapons, or those who thought that a blade was a toy. Yet her words after made Hiyori feel rather unpleasant. "We need people like you to straighten people out. We need to prove to them that a weapon-user are not cheaters." Hiyori seemed to frown at those words. The weapon-users didn't need to prove anything to anyone, necessarily. Some acknowledgement and appreciating for their trades were fine enough, and what people wanted most from it all. But with Aki's words targeting Hiyori as one of those who could bring these 'revolution' to the school, the swordsman began to feel rather uneasy about it. She merely protected those who needed her help. That didn't mean she was going to provoke a fight just to prove that she can. That's not the way to go. Hiyori's eyes narrowed before she turned to face directly at Aki.

"'Throwing down your own sword is also an art of war. If you have attained mastery of swordlessness, you will never lack for a sword.' Yagyu Munenori." Her words seemed abstract, but she still didn't falter. "He says this because if you have a strong will and mastery over your skill, you will never need to raise your blade against your opponent. They become the weapon you use against them, and they become their worst enemy. I do not need to fight in order to prove this, because they'll be the ones to realize it themselves." Hiyori's eyes narrowed at Aki as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I refuse to participate in the Feast of Kings just to prove superiority of weapon-users. That would only bring more chaos and pandemonium to this school. The only thing we need to prove is that we are equal to them, not cowards or murderers." The longer she spoke on the matter, the more irritated she became. She considered the tournament to be a waste of time, especially when no weapon-user has won the tournament in the many recent years before. But above all, she considered finding superiority among her classmates wasn't the way to accomplish peace. Others should know this as well, especially these murderers.

Hiyori couldn't help but chuckle a bit, beginning to pace around in her place as she contemplated her thoughts. "In all honesty, I doubt that we will find equality among the students, Miss Abella, especially when murders are going on, and weapons are being used to commit them. In their eyes, we'll always be murderers because of cowardly people who kill their way to power. They're fiends, and don't deserve to be able to have hands to use a weapon. There's no class in killing another human being, and, if anything..." Hiyori's face turned dark at her words. "It is all the more satisfying to leave their life, letting them bear their wounds as a reminder of their sins..."

Aureus_Vanguard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

What determination and what resolve this women possess. It was out of this world. She didn't want to start anything. No she was just someone who fights for what is right. No that is wrong. No she actually fights for herself. She holds onto her beliefs very strongly and is unwavering. Aki can tell she is very discipline. But of course from her conversation, Aki can deduce that she is not a person who would not kill. She is also not a person that she cannot control as well. She cannot use her in such a way but would she pose to a threat to her problems. Well she doesn't know. She might. She looks a person that would not get involved unless it has something to do with her and plus she doesn't look the like the hero type.

"Wow. I wish we had more students like you here. Who are very discipline in what they believe. There is not a lot of people who do" she said as silence fell before them. "I better take my leave now. Class will start for me soon. It was nice to talk to you Hiyori" she said.
Euphoria-Cyran

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Interesting Genius

Hikari❊Hanatomi

User ImageIt was a loud commotion as she remembered yesterday meeting. All the members of the clan were upset because the daughter of the clan leader had been chosen to become their future leader. Some were oppose to the idea and suggested she marry one their son's.
A woman couldn't handle such a job that only belong to a man, as one of the elders spoke out loud. Her fathers growl at them to shut it and order them to follow his instruction, he believe Hikari would be capable but first she need to be taught on how to become a better leader.
There was no doubt she had potential, she has shown it so many times as she was face those rather rude elders, whose ideas were all about money and power. Shameful fools who believe the world revolves around money and stepping on the weak. Is not what her father thought her.
It was a long meeting and at the end Hikari and her father were still considered the enemies of those annoying geezers. She didn't care sooner or later they will drop death, and it wasn't from their age.
Looking at the window of the car, Hikari stare at the large building with students coming in and out. It didn't look to special to her but it had her wondering what really made this place so special. What she heard from her father, it was a school build to teach future generations on how to be powerful elites. He almost made sound like some kind magical place which only excited on books she read when she was just a child.
Finally stopping, Hikari got of the car and look at her surrounding. It was still a building with people, she thought as she closed the door behind her while the car that drop her, left. Hikari didn't have time to ponder as she start walking inside while not minding all the stares she was getting from the students who wander who she was.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ███ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ███ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
With:n/a
Where:Outside the school.

Shirtless Genius

User Image
Trent Raden

The boy shook his head to say that he had no question to ask. He supposed that it was pretty awkward for him to just be standing there while she was getting a drink. No, awkward wasn't the right word. It was downright creepy. Stalkerish, if you would. Fortunately, Mayu offered a reason for him to stay by asking him if he knew where another vending machine was. He thought about it for a moment, reviewing his self made tour yesterday. The gym was the first location that came to mind. But the shooting was there. Might be a bit awkward to go that way. The club rooms had some too. But that's where he got into a fight yesterday. Might be best to avoid the place. The cafeteria was the final place he expected to find one. That was quite the distance though.

"The gym, the club rooms, and the cafeteria are the ones I know about. You could always be bad and break the glass though." The act was impossible for normal levels of strength. But that didn't make it impossible for people in this school. Just difficult for the normal students.

OOC:
Music:

-xXsweetleafXx-
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Where I am... locker room hallway With...no one I'm Feeling...entertained
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JULES

A fist had been thrown towards juels face, he stepped to the side and siniously spun his body around, maneuvering himself away from the punch which burst through his soda and landed on another boys face that had been behind him. Juels skipped back twice, with his hands that subconsciously raised in defence instinctively, his shoulder covered in pink soda as he bounced from left to right, confused at the sudden attack. It was when he seen the pair fighting was whem juels realized that he himself was not the intended target. The mess upset him bit though, he didn't like to get dirty, especially if he was not part of the ordeal but, he enjoyed watching a good fight.

'll As they scuffled and threw punches back and forth, juels removed his sleeveless jean jacket and flung it over his shoulder as he posted himself against a wall, enjoying the fight. Knees and elbows, take downs and momentary arm locks were presented, disfiguring each others orderliness.

There was no teachers around the area which meant the fight could end pretty badly, depending on how much more blood the pair was willing to lose, and juels was anything but a hero. Another rib cracking tackle had been successfully put into place, knocking lose a wallet that slid down the floors and stopped at Juels foot. An opportunity for a huslter was like gold to a miner, it sure was not something juels would pass up, he picked up the wallet and discretely tucked it into his pocket as he continued to enjoy the bloody fight.
User Image
User Image

xxxxMayu watched the green eyed guy, it looked like he was thinking about the vending machines and he sure was taking a long time too. So she just stood there, lightly running a hand through one of the ponytails again. Then after moments he told her that there was some at the gym, which that was a no go. That was where the shooting happened and if by any chance it continued she didn't exactly want to be caught in the cross fire, she didn't know what'd she do if she got shot at. Then the club rooms, she ever so slightly scrunched her nose at that one. Club rooms? What the hell did they need vending machines for? And not to mention she didn't want to be asked to join any clubs what so ever. She wasn't a people person. And the the cafeteria, that one wasn't so bad. It was the start of school and she doubted that any of the students actually ate breakfast or if they did they were the quiet students that didn't fight. But then he also brought up a good point, breaking through the glass. That could be an option however she'd have to get pissed off to be able to get through it. She thought about it for a moment, wondering if it was worth the hassle. Maybe she wouldn't need a drink? She could just go back and give Aratas his and call it a day... But what would be the point of that he'd just lecture her on why she should have gotten something for her self and not for him. Taking in a slow deep breath she decided. Her eyes looked back to the guy, "Breaking through that would be such a hassle. Plus I don't want to deal with some up right teacher, every school has at least one, yelling at me for breaking a vending machine. I'd rather just take the longer way and get a drink without that hassle." Now she debated on weather she wanted his help again. She had no idea where the cafeteria was. After all the day before she had come to school during lunch. It slightly felt weird asking what she did next, "If you have spare time, can you show me to the cafeteria? After that I won't bug you any more." Even though it had felt weird she still held that unemotional look on her face.

xxxx

xWho am I with? . Trent
                                                                        xxWhat am I thinking? . Stupid machine... Not giving me my drink...

srsSam

Shirtless Genius

User Image
Trent Raden

It was as weird for Trent to hear it as it was, likely, for Mayu to say it. She declined tearing the machine apart, a wise move, and asked the boy to show her to the cafeteria. It wasn't the first day of school so Trent rightfully assumed she knew where the cafeteria was. His first instinct was that she wanted him to accompany her to spend time. But she had that same blank expression on her face that gave nothing. Perhaps that was just the way she was. At a second thought, Trent could justify it if she was just scared. Take the shooting out of the equation and this still wasn't exactly a safe school. A cute girl like her's prime bait for getting jumped. Most girls stuck together in groups or hung on the arms of strong guys. If you're in a club you've got some manner of protection. Then there were the rare girls that didn't need any sort of protection.

Whatever the reason, Trent nodded in confirmation. "Sure, I've got no where to be." This school might be an all-star for athletics and fighters but was a little more than lacking in academics. Trent, being from the outside world, could handle missing an entire semester and still likely pass all of his tests.

The walk to the cafeteria was conducted in the silence that you'd expect. Mayu wasn't the type to just give out information without being asked and Trent wasn't the type to push something. After all, she never even asked his name in return for giving her own. The vending machine locations were more important to her than names. The hall was lightly buzzing with rumors about the shooting. Like a teacher getting shot, the weapons fighters were to blame, an assassin guild forming in the school, Lady Genbu was involved. All the crazy stuff that kids like to talk about when they should be in class.

The vending machines were held in the hall just outside the cafeteria. The bathrooms were next to them and a pair of double doors capped the hallway to lead outside in case of fire. The selections were all fairly identical. Though you could expect this location to run out of items first. After all, it was were people go when they're hungry. "And here we are."

Trent couldn't be more grateful that they got nearly halfway across the school without incident. Remaining anonymous and with this girl was good cover. He had a feeling that today was going to be a good day.

OOC:
Music:

-xXsweetleafXx-

Interesting Genius

Hikari❊Hanatomi

User ImageWhats with all the muttering and staring, is not like they ever seen someone like her, she thought as she glimpse few the students who were whispering among each other inside the school. Hikari thought they were rude and rather annoying but she could careless about them.
Just as she was about to head to the office, a girl who was distract accidental bump into her. She fell down on to the floor while falling rather dramatically. Hikari who fortunately dint fall, just got push a bit, look down a the girl as she stare up at Hikari while apologizing. Hikari bend her hand to the girl while trying to help her up, not saying anything to the girl or why she was blushing.
What was wrong with this girl? Is she sick or dying, hopefully she was.
The girl was already standing, looking directly at Hikari while giving her the most strange look she had ever seen. Her eyes were glittering, making Hikari suspicious about her and the others who stare just like this little girl.
After that, the girl ran of squealing for no reason as Hikari shook her head and walk towards the office, where she will be getting schedule and so ford.
A thought came in to mind, as she was few feet towards the office door, was everyone going to act so star shock or annoying in this school. She hope it wouldn't, it would make things less interesting.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ███ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ███ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
With:n/a
Where:The school halls, close to the office.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff