Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules

1. Ms. Tanko is God. What she says goes. (She doesn't rp. But if she sees something she doesn't like, she will PM you about it.)

2. Romance is accepted. However, if things get too heated. I will have to expel you. Please time skip.

3. Fighting is HIGHLY encouraged as well. But no god modding, and try not to rape each other. Please to not take the fighting as a personal insult. We are just here for a good time.

4. If you are here to just make this rp difficult on the players...and my self. The inner b***h in me...I mean Ms. Tanko...will come out and destroy you...I mean delete your posts and report you.

5. Please pay attention to all the Bulletins Ms. Tanko posts. They are very important.

6. Do not post until I give you the okay. In order for me to do that, PM the profile skully I will distribute soon.

7. Even if you are accepted. Please wait until you see your profile on the forum. That way we confuse no one. And they know you have been accepted.

8. Always post your picture when typing. (Unless your're OoC) That way no one is confused.

9. I'm not going to make a hidden phrase to make sure you read the rules. You don't follow them. You're out. So please attempt. It's not rocket science smile
SUMMER SCHOOL REGULATIONS

This is for the people who wanted to have a summer club or class.

THIS IS WHAT I NEED READ THIS AND PAY ATTENTION!

One person out of your group needs to make a thread for your club. All of you can pitch in on it, but after it is ready, I need you to send the web address to me.

NOBODY EXCEPT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THIS RP IS ALLOWED TO POST IN YOUR THREAD!!! Ignore all other users.

Make sure in your title of the thread it states that it is a private rp.

You can put skullies on your thread if you would like, but only for the students already accepted. I want no outside people on this!

This is for the summer only! Afterwords, I will close the summer school and we will return to this thread to continue our normal rp.

KEY THINGS:

THREAD.

PM ME YOUR THREAD ADDRESS.

COMPLETELY PRIVATE.

Also if you would like to make more clubs or start a club, pm me when you have everything together.

Click me to see summer school!
Pictures of the Academy

User Image

Boy's Dorm:

User Image

Girl's Dorm:

User Image

Redecorating is allowed.

I will post more pictures of the school as the rp goes on. You may as well.
Dorms
Student Boy Dorms:

1. Andreas and Anton
2. Soen

Student Girl Dorms:

1.Krissen and Serena
2.Lei-Lei and Renee
3.Yuuki and Holly
4.Kane and Dharki
5.Izumi
6. Daphnee and
7. AbbieGail and Lileth
8. Q-Bee

Teacher Cabins:
1.Ms. Kuchiki
2. Jaden S
3. Maria
Event Box!

Event: Clas will start this weekend at noon. Teachers still needed!!!
Now accepting Profiles!!!!! smile This school will not open until I have at least five profiles. smile
Well......meh. It's good enough. XD

OPEN!

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Yuuki walked in to the school, with complete enjoyment. "yay first day of school" When went to the office, and asked "What dorm am i in?"
User Image

R E N E E

Renee opened the door to her Driver's car. She nervously looked around the school; playing with the button on her shirt. It's going to be ok.... She told herself.

Original Phantom

User Image

some people walk to the school. some people go to the school by bus. some by bike, some by car.well, lei-lei wasn't one of them.''yeee!'' she shouted as she ran faster than a car would go. she ran right in to the school.
User ImageKrissen

Witch, Water Bender

Krissen looked up at the new students coming to the door. She smiled at them all. "Welcome!" She said as happy as possible. "My name is Krissen Tanko, I am the daughter of the Head Mistress. I am also a senior. If anyone has questions, please talk to me." She greeted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff