Demonic Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
When I look back on my life,
I see pain, mistakes, and heartache.

User Image
Greetings my name is, Saiiya Amaya Mystic, but close friends and my family call me, Sam. Its very nice to meet you.

=====^<>^=====^<>^=====^<>^=====^<>^=====^<>^=====

Sam heard Vince sigh as he looked back at her, 'Is he wondering how he could take me down?', thought Sam as she waited quietly. Then after a few minutes or seconds Sam head Vince answering her question, "Wow, that's a lot that your escaping from...", Sam began as she saw him lightly touching his eye-patch and heard him continue talking. As she started to realize that Vince was talking about a match he lost and how he took it, and it was apparent to her that he took it really hard for she noted that he fought with doctors, nurse, other patients and well basically who he saw was his target. When she noticed that he sighed when he finished and cracked his neck she raised her eye brows, 'Ah, he must think this is a horrible stance....ack, what's he going to do?', thought Sam as she watched Vince smiling as he stood up and walked towards her. Also noticing that he was throwing a punch through her defense and towards her as he approached, then noticing that he stopped close by her face as he continued to smile than telling her that she had been hit and that she must correct herself and counter back in a somewhat softer tone then earlier. Then she watched as he retracted his hand as he then walked behind her and grabbed her arms and moved them into a better defensive stance, and then he softly hit her feet into a stance to help her balance better. Then she heard Vince speaking again, "Thanks, Vince.", Sam said as she looked at the improvements and memorized them for future fights. Then she saw him in front of her again and saw that he was throwing another soft punch that landed on her arms as she blocked his punch, but she still felt the might of his punch and leaned back a bit as she saw his hand going back to his side. Releasing her stance and standing there as she rubbed her arms, "Yeah, well ah, thank you Vince for the help in my fighting stance.", Sam then mumbled as she saw his smile as he looked at her.

When I look in the mirror,
I see strength, lessons learned, and pride in myself

Who I'm with: Vince, Rinea, and other demi-gods
Mood: Calm
Thoughts: 'Seems like he wants to help me now.'
Ooc: N/A

Basic Demi-God Info.
Name: Saiiya Amaya Mystic
Nickname: Sam
Her parent: Ares God of War
Position: Student
Abilities: Telepathic and Fire manipulation
Weapon(s): N/A, Sam likes going hand-to-hand
Dorm #: G7
Theme song: Headstrong

User Image

emo wolf rain

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Vincent Morningstar

Vincent nodded at her as she commented on what he was escaping from."yeah some of us have it harder than others, but we can't all choose our past we can only determine our futures" he said as he shrugged it off. "Even if it's through blood and war" he added with somewhat of a smile. Then he put his arm behind his head and rubbed it slowly as he smiled at her "sorry for hitting so hard" he said as he watched her rub her arm. Then he looked her up and down and the thought of her being a daughter of Aries puzzled his mind. "Who's child are you" he asked curiously as he crossed his arms over his chest. He didn't mean it in an offensive way he was just curious since she didn't look like a fighter type for the god of war.

Prince of War

Enazni's Partner In Crime

Demonic Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
When I look back on my life,
I see pain, mistakes, and heartache.

User Image
Greetings my name is, Saiiya Amaya Mystic, but close friends and my family call me, Sam. Its very nice to meet you.

Nodding her head as she heard him saying yeah and that some of the others had it harder then most, that nobody couldn't choose their past but they could determine their futures and also seeing him shrug it off. "Well, it's also the choices made in the past that determine who you are also. Future holds so many more choices for everyone, well that's what I always thought anyway.", Sam said as she stopped rubbing her arm. Then hearing him say Even if it's through blood and war and seeing a something like a half smile on his face, then she watched as he placed his arm behind his head and rubbed it as he smiled at her and said that he was sorry for hitting her so hard. "Ah, it's oh okay. I'm still just recuperating is all.", Sam replied as she noticed that he was looking her up and down with a puzzled expression on his face. 'Crud, I know I don't seem like I'm a daughter of Ares. The God of War but that's what my mother told me a few weeks ago.', thought Sam as she could already hear Vince's doubts of her being the daughter of the god of war and asking her the question. Then she heard those words being asked to her, "My mother only told me that it is Ares and yeah, I'm like the least likely to be known as his daughter because I don't look like the fighting type...but I have my own temper too.", Sam said to Vince and hoping it didn't sound like she was getting mad. Since she really didn't want to fight because she was still recuperating from the last fight she was in a few months back.

When I look in the mirror,
I see strength, lessons learned, and pride in myself

Who I'm with: Vince, Rinea, and other demi-gods
Mood: Undecided
Thoughts: 'Been trying to change, just have to keep my temper in check.'
Ooc: N/A

Basic Demi-God Info.
Name: Saiiya Amaya Mystic
Nickname: Sam
Her parent: Ares God of War
Position: Student
Abilities: Telepathic and Fire manipulation
Weapon(s): N/A, Sam likes going hand-to-hand
Dorm #: G7
Theme song: Headstrong

User Image

emo wolf rain

Rosayda

Single Sex Symbol

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-OhhAlaina

☆═━┈Solas Aura┈━═☆

User Image
Dreams Will Bind You To The Winds
Solas Looked over in the shadows,knowing a girl had been there awhile, not looking happy to be on this boat either, she had dark clothing and was content to be by herself. Solas, tired of standing off to the side with others conversed and mingled, slowly trudged over to where the girl with light hair with her dark dress sat against the darkened wall.
׺°”˜`”°º×
"May I sit?" Solas gestured to a place in front of her, almost 3 feet away from the girl along the wall in the shadows. Choosing only to sit if the girl said it was alright, although she felt she was a bit intruding seeing as the girl hadn't bothered to place her luggage with most the other things below deck. Solas still decided she would rather have a small interaction with someone now then on the island later, might as well get it over with, seeing as its not far away now, its outline was becoming more detailed, and was beginning to loom in sight growing large with each passing glance, as the boat drew closer to its desired target.
"You look like you don't like water either." Solas said, while waiting for the girls reply.

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User ImageUser Image

| ׺°”˜`”°º× (Solas) Light (Aura) Winds ׺°”˜`”°º× | ☆═━┈Solar┈━═☆ | NOTES/OOC - 201 #word;; Hope you don't mind I chose to interact with you. Figured might try since we both posted later on and everyone was well interlocked.

Timid Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
~Anastasia Nixson~

Daughter of Nyx

~Outfit~ Where: ~On the Boat~ With: ~Girl with blue hair (Solas)~ OOC: ~It's great, actually. I was just going to make her interrupt something or whatever.~

User Image

Anastasia was just about to throw herself over the rail, she was just too bored, when another one of the demi-gods came up to her. She looked the girl up and down, taking note of her appearance. The girl had bright green eyes and light blue hair. The demi-god's eyes were almost the same green as her own. She was slightly curious as to who her parents were. She didn't resemble any she knew of.

Ana gestured with her hand to the spot next to her, " Please do. I don't mind. " She looked back over the water and shuddered. How she hated the sea. " Not really water, exactly. I swim a lot in the Summer and enjoy a bubble bath every once in a while. I just hate big bodies of water. You never know what's down there. " She then looked back to the girl. " I'm Ana, by the way. Daughter of Nyx. You? "

xMy-CoOkIeS-R-ToXiCx

Single Sex Symbol

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-OhhAlaina

☆═━┈Solas Aura┈━═☆

User Image
Dreams Will Bind You To The Winds
Solas took her seat, now trying to fight a yawn that came over her suddenly. "Not really water, exactly. I swim a lot in the Summer and enjoy a bubble bath every once in a while. I just hate big bodies of water. You never know what's down there." The girl said, then had said her name and her parent, the thought almost made her laugh, the girl not much older then she was technically an aunt to her."Solas, and Hypnos, who is a son of Ny---yach" Solas couldn't help but yawn the last part of the name, Her father's genes always won out in the end. "Sorry, I follow in my father's steps and tend to fall asleep. Makes me feel old sometimes seeing as I can even falling asleep while trying to bake something. I hate large bodies of water too, because I would drown too easy... or have really." A shudder ran up her spine along with another yawn. Looking at Ana from the corner of her eyes, trying hard not to let her focus slip and make her fall asleep.
׺°”˜`”°º×
Solas, all at once drifted off not meaning too, fell over hitting her head against the deck. A moment later jolting awake and looking slightly dazed. "I hate that. Sorry were you saying something?"

| ׺°”˜`”°º× (Solas) Light (Aura) Winds ׺°”˜`”°º× | ☆═━┈Solar┈━═☆ | NOTES/OOC - 218 #word;; Yay :3 Lol XD I love rping Solas she can't stay awake sometimes.

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image
Vincent Morningstar

Vincent looked at her and listened nodding his head some in agreement. "Yeah I guess that's true but we'll never truly know unless we ask the Fates" he said as he shrugged and sat back down. Then he heard her say that she wasn't a fighter type and nodded his head in agreement "can't argue that point sis" he said as he ended up shaking his head at her. "So I get the anger and skills and you just get the temper" he said with a chuckle. After hearing that his life seemed not to suck that much. Not being able to imagine what it would be like to be him but suck at fighting he probably wouldn't of been able to come to the school cause he'd more then likely be dead by now. "Anyway what's the first thing you're gonna do when we dock" he asked partially curious as to what she had in mind.

Prince of War

Timid Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
~Anastasia Nixon~

Daughter of Nyx

~Outfit~ Where: ~On the lovely Boat~ With ~Solas~ OOC: ~I think it's hilarious. They'd make a great duo!~

User Image

Anastasia laughed slightly. Despite not knowing much about Solas' father, she could tell they were probably a lot alike. "Cool, so that would make me, like, your aunt? I've always wanted a sister, and a lot of people are close to their aunts. Or so I've heard. Never met any of my adopted family." She notice Solas shudder much like she, herself, had when Solas brought up almost drowning. She laughed again when the girl fell asleep suddenly. "You didn't miss anything. So, do you have any special abilities?" She asked, hoping they were interesting.

xMy-CoOkIeS-R-ToXiCx
Lycan, Child of Thanatos.
The Next Death?

User Image

Lycan felt angry that the souls spoke to the child of Hades over herself, and even more so; Angry that they rather be with her then herself. She bit her lip when the Princess of the Dead spoke to her. To lose control of her anger upon someone else for reasons of wrath and Envy would insult both of them as well as their parents. With blood now falling from her lips, the child had relaxed a bit.
Her bracelet dimming and the souls resting to from Titania's words too helped.
Her arm now back to being her own, Lycan brought it back to her side.
She bowed softy to the woman of the dead. "My thanks, And Apologies. " She said loud enough to be heard, but quick enough to be rude.
All Hail
The Tsar.

User Image

Myshka sat in her western port office silently reading over all the students that were to join her school this year once more. She lightly tapped at her desk in thought about how many Children Ares has.
'This could be bad if I'm not careful, his children are not know for being peaceful Much like him...'
Her thoughts were then broken by the sound of metal on metal, the rustling of cloths and above all, a stomp.
The Tsar's eyes moved from the papers to the Island's Defense force leader standing in salute, Alexis, AKA Shade 1. Myshka Nodded once, giving Shade 1 the signal to end the salute and give her report.
Shade 1 snapped to attention, her hand racing and stationing itself by her side as she commenced with the report. Her eyes fixed forward and her voice seemingly proud and loud.
"Shade 1 reporting, The Ship is in bound for the western port as instructed. ETA ten minutes. Shades 2, 4, 5, and 6 are in position in the wood and forest. Shades 3 and 7 are in position at the school."
The Tsar nodded once more, pushing her chair back a bit to stand. "Good,Hand me my Cane and be on your way."
Shade 1 did as ordered, handing her Tsar the cane. She Saluted Myshka once more before turning on her heel and leaving the room.
In light pain, Myskha stood up and moved to the window to look at the dock. The school was to the east of the island and they were on the west. The Hike would take about half a day for those that knew the location of the school, but up to four for someone that knew nothing of the island.
She gave a heavy sigh before turning and leaving her office. She would beat the students by a few minutes and stand in wait for their arrival.
With her hands on the can presented forward like a sword in the hands of a commander leading her troops, She waited.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Sol Helios Invictus

" Genius is talent set on fire by courage. "

The boat ride was about to end, thank the gods! Sol hated being in this damned vessel, he couldn't believe he had to go by boat to this 'elite' school. Why couldn't he just have a helicopter drop him off? The redhead wasn't fond of water and he looked off in the distance at the school as his firey hair became a bit messy due to the breeze. He was here for one reason and one reason alone, to learn to control his powers... because when he was little he had already found out first hand how dangerous they were. According to some of his mom's journals and documents she left behind after she passed on Sol's father was Helios, the god of the sun.

In someways it made a lot of sense, Sol's skill with fire magic, his mother never mentioning the name of his father, and the seal of the sun on some of the things she left behind. But in many other ways Sol was pissed off at his father and wouldn't give a crap if he dropped off the face of the planet. Why should he care about him? The old man was never around when either of them needed him to be.... the b*****d! Sol, wondered briefly if there was any way to kill a god? That was an interesting question but he doubted he would get any answers. Right now he just wanted to get to the dorms and unpack.

Magical Genius

User Image
░ ░ ░ ▒▒▒▒▒ Kairi ▒▒▒▒▒░ ░ ░
Daughter of the Sea

The boat finally arriving, Kairi took a deep breath of the ocean air and removed her headphones from her ears. Here we go.she thought. She steps foot onto the boat when a strange old man stands before her, holding out his hand. "Oh!" she says nervously, "i have it right here." She puts down her duffle bag and reachs into her small black satchel to find her invitation. there it is she sighs in relief and turns over the invitation to remove the ancient coin and gives it to the man. He then moves over signaling her over to where to put her luggage. She places her duffle bag into an empty container and then slowly walks over to the sound of conversations. i didnt know there were so many others who also had god parents. Meeting new people always made Kairi nervous but her practice of hiding it made it seem as though she was nonchalant about the situation. She sat down 2 seats away from the crowd and pondered if to put her headphones on again, nervous of being spoken to. A slight breeze of ocean air passed by her, flowing her dark hair past her face. Kairi takes a deep breath again, your right she thinks to the sea, i have nothing to fear. This change will do me good. Then turns her attention to the rest of the crew.

"Let the currents of the sea guide me,
to a song I've yet to sing."

Newbie Genius

User Image

Vella《★》Rosabelle
The Flower Girl
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Who I'm with:
                xxxxxxxxxxLilth&Tide; No one

Where I am:
                xxxxxxxxxxOn the school ship

Theme song right now:
                xxxxxxxxxx<3

What my heart feels:
                xxxxxxxxxxExcited; Hopeful; Happy

xxxxxxxxxx

Vella smiled, a soft expression on her face after hearing Tide's singing.
                "That was wonderful. You both have very nice, talented voices!" She kept the cheerful smile on her face which seemed to radiate with joy. She couldn't feel happier at that moment, feeling content just by the presences of Lilth and Tide. They were actually enjoying her company, and their friendliness was something Vella had always hoped to be able to find in any of her acquaintances at the very least. This was a precious moment in time the magenta would never let herself forget. She realized right at that moment how beautiful something one called 'friendship' could be. 'I can already feel my heart warming up. . Thank you, Mother and Father, for giving me this opportunity for such joy.' She gave a small pat to the ribbons that were holding up her hair in a ponytail.

With a sheepish smile, Vella excused herself to the restroom. She had just noticed how long all of the students had been on the ship, and how long it had been since she had eaten and drunk. After going to the bathroom, Vella couldn't help but glance out at the wide, vast, sparkling ocean. It amazed her how such a thing could be so gorgeous. Things of nature always took a hold of her, and even the littlest, everyday things intrigued her.
                'I guess I'll be seeing a lot of this, right?' A confused look formed on her face. She pursed her lips, pondering the thought. What would the scenery and environment be like at the academy, anyway? She then began to wonder who her roommate could be. 'I hope my roommate and I get along.. It'd be a shame if we didn't, since we'd be stuck in a room together.. That wouldn't be very good at all..' With these thoughts, Vella ended up worrying about these sorts of things alone near a railing, away from the rest of the crowds of students.

ι ωαит yσu тσ вє нαρρy. ι ωαит yσu тσ ℓαugн αℓσт. ι dσит киσω ωнαт єxαcтℓy ιℓℓ вє αвℓє тσ dσ fσя yσu, вuт ιℓℓ αℓωαys вє вy yσuя sιdє.

kibblezkutie
                zombies_nom

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas