No 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dear ______,(student's name here)
Haven't you always wondered why you were different from the others around you? How water moves weirdly when your around it. Or how when you got angry on a rainy day lightening started to strike around you.

You may not realize this already; but you are a Demi-god. One of your parents is a God, so you have been thrown into this new world. Don't worry, you are not alone though. There are other like you, but you alone will decide your fate.

The Greeks weren't all crazy. Here, you will learn to control your powers, which are just becoming evident, and learn how to defend yourself from the many evil things that will seek you out for dinner... Don't worry, you are not alone though. There are other like you, but you alone will decide your fate.

If you are interested in advancing your powers and learning control then accept this invitation and come join us here at, The Olympus Academy

-sincerely,
Myshka, The Headmistress

OOC

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rules

1. NO playing god here. You are only Demi gods x)
2. I AM GOD HERE (ironic I know...)
3. Plz no txt talk unless ur in OOC.
4. Reply frequently. No one likes waiting for a reply. I understand it's summer and there are vacation trips and that's fine. If you have to, talk to me and we'll work something out.
5. No one-sentence post. It's just annoying. I understand being brain-dead every once in a while, but have at least one paragraph please.(5 sentences)
6. PM me your skeletons first so I can approve, then Ill post them so all can see its glory.
7. If the cloths come off, time skip or go to PMing. There are children here..
8. If you read the rules, then title your pm "Is this for real" if you are a student. "Just another year" if you are a teacher Just to make sure the rules we're read.
9. Violence & Romance are encouraged!
10. The headmaster spot is open for anyone who wants it. You can even have it be headmistress if you want. Just let me know so I can change the signature block at the end of the letter.
11. FOLLOW THE RULES!!!
12: Dorm rooms are 2 per. For the teachers you can choose if you want to be partnered with the opposite sex or if you want a same gender room mate just let me know in the dorm section of your skeleton.

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Profile Skeleton

Character pic: (Anime only)
What I am called: (Name)
I go by: (Nickname)
Position: (student, teacher if teacher what do you teach)
Personality:
Bio: small paragraph minimum just tell us a little about yourself
Fears:
Weaknesses: (3 minimum)
Dislikes:
Abilities: (You can't be invincible and only 2.)
Weapon(s): (If any, Be reasonable)
Dorm #:
Username:

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dorms

Inside the dorms
Outside the dorms

Boys:
B 1: Valefor &
B 2:
B 3:
B 4:
B 5:
B 6:

Girls:
G 7: Saiiya &
G 8: Titania & Taiga
G 9: Kairi &
G 10:
G 11: Solas &
G 12: Anastasia &

Coed:
BG13: Vincent & Kannia
BG 14: Lilth &
BG 15:
BG 16: Vella & Tide
BG 17: Rinea & Sol
BG 18:

Teachers:
T 19:
T 20:
T 21: Felix & Lilac
T 22: Myshka (Headmistress' room)
T 23:
T 24: Skye &

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Accepted profiles

Boys

- Character pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What I am called: Vincent Morningstar
I go by: Vince
Your parent: Aries
Position: student
Personality: calm, destructive, kind, and rude... All depends on the day and his mood.
Bio: Ever since he was little Vincent always had an unexplained love for fighting. The bigger the better in his eyes, and as he grew older that love never failed to get him in trouble. But everything changed on that day when he lost more then the fight, he lost his eye. A few months later after finally was able to be released from the hospital's care he went home and his mom explained how his biological father was Aries, the Greek god of war. Then she handed him the invitation that had come the day before he got out.
Fears: losing and ice
Weaknesses: ice, his blind spot, and high frequencies
Dislikes: losing a fight, obnoxious people, and tight spaces
Abilities: telekinesis and aura sensing
Weapon(s): a black sword with ancient white letters and a skull wearing an eyepatch as the pommel
Dorm #: BG 13
Username: emo wolf rain

- Character pic: User Image
What I am called: Valefor
I go by: Sin
Your parent: Hephaestus, The god of Fire
Personality: playful, sarcastic, sneaky, and calm
Bio: He came from a rich family in England. He grew up being hidden from the world because of his horns and his abilities. His mother despised him for being different and always reminded of his father that whom abandoned her. He always wish to disappear or leave somehow of his prison home and seek the truth of his father. His mother was greatly please to see a letter being offered to take such a burden off her hands to the academy. He then realized what he was and gladly took this opportunity.
Fears: being alone, small places,
Weaknesses: water, ice, and snow (3 minimum)
Dislikes: cold things, crowds, and animals
Abilities: to control fire and transform into a dragon
Weapon(s): none
Dorm #: B1
Username: kibblezkutie

What I am called: Tide
I go by: Ti
Your parent: Poseidon,God of the sea
Personality: sarcastic, funny, serious,
Bio: He was born and raised in Spain. He grew up in a small town in Spain along with his adoptive parents who were both half Spanish and Japanese. His mother soon became very ill and diagnosed with cancer and ended up passing away when he turned 13. His father took on the responsibility of him and has raised him to be a independent young man. Soon he received a letter from the academy and left his father in Spain leaving only a letter good bye.
Fears: fire, butterflys
Weaknesses: fire, lighting, Passion Flower
Dislikes: the heat, spicy food, tea
Abilities: To be able to control water and to freeze things.
Weapon(s): Sword
Dorm #: BG16
Username: zombies_nom

What I am called: Sol Helios Invictus
I go by: Sol
Your parent: Helios (god of the sun)
Position: Student
Personality: Cocky, arrogant, and short-tempered
Bio: Born to a middle class family in Manchester, England, Sol's mother was outcasted because of having a b*****d son. As a young child Sol remembered visiting his grandparents once and after they got insulted his mother he unknowingly set the entire place on fire. Soon that entire part of town caught on fire and Sol was the only survivor. He was only seven years old at the time and became a ward of the state. Despite being very intelligent he found himself in some bad and even abusive situations but eventually when he was ten years old he became the adopted child of a local physician.
Sol was very good with computers and at age thirteen was developing several new programs which created holograms and holographic games. After patenting it and going into business, within a year he had become a millionaire. He used much of his funds to help children who had been displaced and those who were victims nd one of the world's wealthiest teenagers.
Fears: Losing control of his powers, losing his adoptive family
Weaknesses: water, his ego, and is easily distracted
Dislikes: the cold, people who enjoy harming children, talking politics
Abilities: All types of fire control and illusions
Weapon(s): carries a loaded revolver
Dorm #: BG17
Username: Cassandra Sandsmark

-

-

Girls

What I am called: Kannia
I go by: Nia
Your parent: Selene, Goddess of the Moon
Personality: Fire-Cracker, Kind, Random, Clutz, Friendly, Loyal, sometimes violent.
Bio: Since she was little Kannia was drawn to the call of the night. Her parents had hid the truth for many years, that she was adopted and that they had found her wandering around in the forest when she was two. Wolves would wander the forest property, the moon's light followed her. It wasn't until the invitation came that it started to make sense, Kannia still doesn't know who her birth father is... but the only parent that seems to matter is her mother at the current time..
Fears: Claustrophobia
Weaknesses: Over Exposer to Sunlight, Being trapped in the earth, Her friends.
Dislikes: Small cramped spaces, Snakes, Asparagus, hot sunny days.
Abilities: Aura Sensing, Telepathy
Weapon(s): Bow and Arrow
Dorm #: BG13
Username: Kannia F Tokai

- Character pic: Sam
What I am called: Saiiya Amaya Mystic
I go by: Sam
Your parent: Ares God of War
Personality: Quiet, observant, protective of friends, will bluntly say things at times, temperamental at times and mysterious
Bio: Sam was raised in a messy environment, everything was disorganized so she tried to maintain a slightly clean apartment. But the moment anyone steps into her bedroom at home, she'd have it spotless and if anyone touched anything she'd jump them in a second. Then heading out so she'd be able to take her frustration out, if she saw a fight already in progress and jump into it. Getting only minor cuts and bruises but always feeling relieved at the same time. Then one day she had gotten hurt and placed in the hospital for a number of weeks, coming home to an envelope that was inviting her to attend The Olympus Academy. A school for people known as demi-gods, children born between godly beings and mortals. Then learning that I was one of those godly beings child and taking it kind of hard when her mom told her who her father was, the god of war, himself was her father. Also realizing that she might have other siblings from other mothers.
Fears: Opposite of Claustrophobia's
Weaknesses: Friends in trouble, becoming predictable, and big empty rooms.
Dislikes:Power outage
Unorganized areas.
People touching her things.
Lairs
Sunny days
Being bored
Sleeping

Electronics.
Skipping some classes.
Hanging out with her friends.
Munching out on junk food.
Reading
Abilities: Telepathic and Fire manipulation
Weapon(s): N/A, Sam likes going hand-to-hand
Dorm #: G7
Username: Takara Angel of Darkness

What I am called: Titania Tengille
I go by: Titania
Your parent: Hades

Personality: Calm, studious, cold, and passive.
Fears: Catoptrophobia (mirrors) and Chronomentrophobia (clocks).

Bio: Titania grew up on a farm with doting parents and a younger sister whom she was overly protective of. It was a typical life with common work for any farm-born child but with a few exceptions. Titania was not allowed to sow seeds in the spring as her first attempt at this bore absolutely no yield. In the autumn she alone took in most of the harvest by moonlight.

At age ten Titania began daily walks to the near-by town where her 'wages' were spent on books not available in the tiny library. Her home-schooling was ceased when she began correcting her mother and it appeared as if she would be the first to attend an actual school in the family.

A week past Titania loaded a single suitcase into the back of a taxi-cab in preparation for university. The driver asked for only a single coin as fare, presented her with a letter and mentioned that her father was a business associate of his. The fact that the taxi seemed to float more than drive and the engine didn't roar but splash was enough to set her on edge the entire ride.

Weaknesses: Necklace of Harmonia, flowers from the field of Nysa and general light sensitivity.
Dislikes: Cheats, gardening and children.

Abilities: Control of the recently deceased (unknown to her – lasts one hour) and knowledge of one's time of death.
Weapon(s): Proficient with a scythe but doesn't carry one.
Dorm #: G8
Username: Dapper Penguin

What I am called: Lilth
I go by: Lilth
Your parent: Okami, The Wolf god
Personality: shy, gentle, calm, graceful, and outgoing
Bio: Lilth was born in the country side of Japan. Her mother was very weak after the birth of her and took care of her as much as she could. Lilth was amazingly beautiful and a sweet girl at that she was still harassed by the villagers because of her wolf like features she never understood why she was so different until her mother gave her the letter. Then her mother revealed to her that her father was the Great Wolf god of the forest who protected over the people. Lilth then agreed to entering the school in hopes to find out more about herself.
Fears: Ice , dark places
Weaknesses: Ice, veil of mist, Middlemist camellia flower
Dislikes: chocolate, lemons, and Oranges
Abilities: To control fire and transform into wolf
Weapon(s): metal claws
Dorm #: BG14
Username: kibblezkutie

- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What I am called: Rinea North
I go by: Rinnie
Your parent: Aura, God of Breeze
Personality: Calm, Sensitive and Caring, Graceful, A little Zany, Loyal
Bio: Rinea was adopted very shortly after being born. Her parents never shyed away from the truth and so Rinea grew up always knowing the peculiar circumstances of her childhood. As she got older, things began to become more evidently weird. She began to realize that she could control the wind, and was the only kid on the block who never lost at hide and seek. After spending her entire early years as a teen researching and trying to uncover her past she finally found an aunt she had never known who told her about her mother the Goddess of Wind and her father, a human lover. Upon discovering this knowledge she felt as if home was no longer home and went on a journey to discover more about her talents.
Fears: Never Being Enough, Not Fitting in, Evil
Weaknesses: Earth Manipulation, Over Sensitivity, Glass
Dislikes: Rude People, Yoghurt, Windless Days, Being Inside to Long
Likes: Singing, Playing Guitar, Socializing, Studying, Reading and Goofing Off
Abilities: Air/Wind Manipulation, Invisibility
Weapon(s): No Weapons,
Dorm #: BG 17
Username: Rosayda

- ]Character pic: User Image
What I am called
: Vella Rosabelle
I go by: Vella
Your parent: Antheia, the goddess of gardens and flowers
Personality: Considerate, caring, friendly, sensitive, has a lonely side at times, awkward, understanding
Bio: As a child, Vella was quite happy, fitting into what seemed like a perfect family. Her mother was a gorgeous goddess with an overall kind heart, and her father was an intelligent, respected man. They lived in a mansion surrounded by beautiful gardens and a sparkling stream nearby. At a young age, Vella was homeschooled for the majority of her life after being bullied by many young girls who were jealous of the way nature seemed to be attracted to her, making Vella herself seem more charming. They even went as far as to threaten to burn whatever nature there was near her to take away the beauty of nature from her and practically did anything to bring hate towards her. However, knowing that they couldn't keep Vella locked up forever, Vella's parents decided to send her to Olympus Academy to help strengthen her and bloom her life with new friends and loved ones. Before she left, Vella received a magical ribbon that could transform into a rapier to defend herself in case she got in any sort of danger.
Fears: Thunder, not being loved/cared for, any of her loved ones getting hurt
Weaknesses: Fire, electric attacks, and dark powers
Dislikes: Thunder, insects/arachnids, fires, bullying
Abilities: Able to control any plants(anything related to that part of life) and healing wounds quickly(can be herself or others)
Weapon(s): Ribbon(s) that can transform into a metallic, pink rapier. (Not used unless really necessary)
Dorm #: BG 16
Username: Shining Inspirit

What I am called: Taiga Amarurika
I go by: Tigris
Your parent: Thantos
Personality: Reserved, Over-Shadowed, Calm, Calculating, Refined, Brutally Honest, Easily Confused, Cold heart-ed
Bio: The Child of Death, Tigris, as she prefers to be called, is cursed to see the day all shall die. Human, God, Demi-god, She sees it all; Even the day that her mother died when she was eleven.
The Demi-goddess of Death was originally a normal girl that enjoyed playing with kids, her flute and being read stories by her mother. Once her mother was sick though, she sought out and asked her father to spare her mother only to be denied. From there, as her Mother's Condition worsened, so too did her relationship with her father sour. Once Her mother had passed, She sought out Thanatos once more and questioned him about why her mother had to die so soon in her life. It was then that it was Explained that all beings must pass, God or human. None escape the grip of death but Life, Death, and Time. He too would one day fall into the eternal slumber of death as would Tigris. Since then she was left alone to deal with life on her own until her power over souls came to be. Now at Fifteen she has started to gain control over the dead, but her relationship with her father is still sour.
Her Father left her a book about the balance of Life and Death along with a bracelet when she entered the School. She studies the book most of the time, trying to comprehend its meaning
Fears: Falling for someone, Being alone
Weaknesses: She has little to no social Skills. She is Dyslexic
Dislikes: Dealing with others. People questioning about her father. Her hair getting messed up.
Likes: Staring at the moon. Playing the Flute. Practicing her Spear Skills. Writing Poetry. Another tending to her hair.
Abilities: She sees the Day Everyone will die. She can Control the souls of the dead
Weapon(s): Seven souls kept in jewels on her left bracelet.
Dorm #: G8
Username: Red 14 the sniper

What I am called: Solas Aura

I go by: Solar

Your parent: Hypnos, God of sleep

Personality: Reserved, not very talkative, not shy, just likes to watch others socialize and observe, often found asleep and dreaming. Polite and courteous as well, a bit mischievous from time to time.

Bio: Solas was born to a Gypsy mother, that's all she knew. Her mother ran off when she was seven with an unknown man, she told Solas before she left that this man was not bringing her back but he was someone who was close to her father, and he would put her to sleep after saying those words she left looking tired and frail. Knowing that many a nights her mother has skipped out and would be gone a while, she stayed in the home, a week passed and she knew her mom meant not coming back after then. She took her things and left her house that lay in Wales, along with the money her mother had always kept hidden in case something happened. She went to live with her mother's closest friend til she was shipped off to live in Foster home after Foster home where she learned to fear swimming and hate fire although still use it from her torch she was given as a girl on her tenth birthday going into a new foster home, She planned to continue a droning life until the letter arrived and she took off leaving everything behind besides the money she kept and saved and her torch.

Fears: Fire/being burned, swimming in deep waters, and is slightly germaphobic.

Weaknesses: Oversleeping / falling asleep easily, not a good swimmer, uncoordinated.

Dislikes: Her feet being touched, or her face being licked (Refer to germaphobia), Swimming in the bodies of water [over 20-30ft].

Abilities: Hypnosis (remember hypnosis is always willing and not something that can be forced), slightly visionary (just small warning only when sleeping, mostly obscured due to being only a demi god.)

Weapon(s): A torch (sometimes lit and held upside down to help stay awake)

Dorm #: G11

Username: xMy-CoOkIeS-R-ToXiCx

What I am called: Anastasia Nixon

I go by: Ana or Stasi

Your parent: Nyx, Goddess of Night

Personality:

Stubborn
Distant
Guarded
Compassionate
Wise beyond her years
Quick-tempered but rational

Bio: Anastasia was used to being underestimated. She had the innocent flower looks that would lead people to believe that. Her 'parents' were straight-forward with her, so she grew up knowing that she was the daughter of Nyx. Like her mother, she was a force to be reckoned with. It is said that even Zeus stood in awe of the goddess, and Ana was undeniably her mother's daughter.

Fears: The Underworld, Open Spaces, and the Sea.

Weaknesses: Places of no shadows, her own stubborn nature, and she won't back down from a challenge.

Dislikes:

Mornings and Afternoons
Hospitals
Deceitful People

Honesty, even though she is rarely honest herself.
Strawberries
The Middle of the Night

Abilities: Complete control over shadows.

Weapons: Her Cloak of Shadows and a dark bow-and-arrow.

Dorm #: G-12
Username: x-OhhAlaina

- te="NamiKidd"]Character pic: User Image

What I am called: Kairi

I go by:
Kairi (Kai by those closest to me)

Your parent: Poseidon, God of the Sea

Personality: Somewhat distant because of her shyness, quiet, brave, caring, calm.

Bio: Kairi was born in japan but raised in venice italy. Her mother was said to have been cast out by her village for birthing a child of a god, but tells Kairi they moved because of her designing career. She spent most of her time in the canals due to her mother's busy life and learned to hone her water manipulation abilities there. After the recent death of her childhood friend she wanted nothing more than to leave the city. As soon as she recieved the school invitation she packed her things and awaited the boat that would take her to her new life.

Fears: heights and being the center of attention

Weaknesses:
fire, lightning, and cute things

Dislikes: soda, planes, bullies, and onions.

music, singing, piano, animals, snacks, cooking, reading romantic novels & comics, and really cute things.

Abilities: water manipulation and voice amplification

Weapon(s): non

Dorm #:G-9

Username:
NamiKidd

What I am called: Vanessa Solis
I go by: Nessa
Your parent: Gaia
Personality: Nessa is a woman of great beauty and grace. She is well versed in the arts she can plan the piano and paint beautifully. She is also very mature for her age. Nessa has great confidence that she wears with pride. Nessa has a great amount of insight, more so then her mother. However she is far from perfect though. She can be very competitive, and likes a fair match. She hate to lose to anyone. Nessa will also sacrifice herself to persevere the bountiful beauty of Mother Nature. Her reasoning? A world with our Mother Neuter’s bountiful beauty is not worth living in. she also tends to hide her imperfections with the artistic streak she has. Nessa has a lot of hidden depth, not even the gods and goddesses know what else is there.
Bio: Nessa is the daughter of goddess Gaia and a human name Alexandro Solis an expert botanists and toxicologist. At first Nessa had no idea that she was a demi-goddess she thought she was a normal girl with normal friends. But on here 16 birthday everything changed. Once she blew out her candles weird things stated to happen to her. A woman claiming to be her mother (Gaia) would keep mysteriously appearing out of thin air. She walked by dead Plants or trees and they would instantaneously come back to life and every time she got upset a storm would come out of nowhere. Finally her father told her the whole story and when her mother appeared again they talked about everything and how she was not alone. After a few months of let all of it process Nessa and agreed to go to a school for children like herself.
Fears: Nessa is claustrophobic
Weaknesses: Passive-Aggressive, Naïve, and Moody
Dislikes: Squid, Unruliness, and Disrespectful people
Likes: All art forms, All Plants Especially Casablanca Lilies, Gardening, and Watching all of Mother Nature’s wonders
Abilities: Chlorokinesis and Geokinesis
Weapon(s): Battle axe
Dorm #:3
Username: PhoenixMessiah

-

-

Teachers

What I am called: Felix Windchester
I go by: Mr. Windchester
Your parent: Apollo
Position:Teacher of the Arts and Music (Sometimes he substitutes for other teachers)
Personality: bit of a scatter brain and a dork but can be serious if needed to
Bio: He was always very smart since he was young. He started to teach at the academy when he was just 18.
Fears: Loosing a Student, Spiders
Weaknesses: Sweets, lifting heavy things, fire
Dislikes: Radishes
Likes: Sweets, playing music and Practising the bow and arrow
Abilities: Healing and High Intelligence
Weapon(s): Bow and Arrow
Dorm #: T 21
Username: Felix Windchester

- User Image
What I am called: Lilac Wilson
I go by: Miss Wilson
Your parent: Aphrodite
Position: Teaching English and Drama
Personality: Very flirtatious, Lila is an outgoing girl who always strives to be the center of attention in groups and is willing to talk to just about anyone, and loves to talk. She isn't very worried about school however.
Bio: For some reason, Lila when she was younger would always capture the attention of others, always having people be slightly drawn to her and she didn't know why. of course she loved it and would always ask her father why, but he would never tell her. She grew up, and eventually found out all the secrets, and by this time she was old enough to teach at Olympus Academy.
Fears: Monophobia (fear of being alone)
Weaknesses: Being alone, people ignoring her and fire.
Dislikes: Uptight people, people who don't pay her due attention, bad kids and chocolate.
Likes: The english language, acting, being around people and sweets.
Abilities: Glamour - Being able to make herself look however she pleases.
Charmspeak - Being able to bend people to her will using her words.
Weapon(s): None at all.
Dorm #: T 21
Username: glo-bear

- User Image
What I am called: Skye Ishtar
I go by: Skye
Your parent: kratos ( personification of strength and power )
Position: teaching Self-control,powers control
Personality: relaxed,protective, sometimes cold ( especially with noisy people) easy angered when provoked,she tends to be cool and pasive with everyone.
Bio: she lived in a far away town in Russia, where she felt kind of trapped since her parents know her true origins, she left at age of 20 , and in one of her travels, a shady person recomended her to the academy, and since she needed a shelter, she accepted. and went to teach there.
Fears: blade weapons, heighs
Weaknesses: ligthning, ice , too bright light
Dislikes: luod noises, troublesome students. paperwork.
Likes: fighting, helping up with the lumber cutting. sleeping.seeing new powers.
Abilities: Super strenght, good reflexes(nice to avoid student's attacks when teaching self control).
Weapon(s): my two hands, sometimes seen with a big, black polearm.
Dorm #:T 24
Username: Blucshia

What I am called: Myshka Romanov
I go by: Tsar.
Your parent: Hades
Position: Head Master
Personality: She comes off as a sociopath, homicidal and arrogant. She hates any and everyone, especially anyone under the gods family tree. Or so she comes off, She actually houses a deep concern for the students and the lives of others. Her sociopath and homicidal activities are all under extreme supervised control with a few back up plans set up in case anything goes wrong.
Bio: The last surviving child of the last batch of Demi-gods from over 100 years ago. Myshka spent a decent portion of her life dealing in politics and war and Famine.
Her early life was spent in the outskirts of a famine ridden town, her (Step)father missing from her life before she turned eleven, Losing him to a war with Japan between 1904 and 1905.
Her mother though, wanting more food and a better life, joined the Socialist-Revolutionary Party.
Around the end of October, Myshka and her mother Ventured to St. Petersburg for work. They reached the city on in December. Her mother spent a few weeks before finding a job before joining the march on the Imperial Palace, January 9 in hopes of making her working conditions better along with Pay. Unfortunately, The Tsar was else where dealing with other matters when the march occurred. The participants were fired upon by the Imperial guards that knew not what to do to end it, resulting in the death of many, including Myshka's mother.
The next ten years she spent alone and on the road the best she could, surviving only because her real father, Hades, kept her fed lightly in each inn and town she visited. It would be when she was twenty to that she was able to take up arms and join the fight for her country, even if by then, it was quickly dissolving into a pit of chaos.
She joined Russia's Woman Battalion of Death, Swore loyalty to the Tsar and her country. Something that would later come to challenge her true loyalties at a later date.
She fought bravely in the war, once more lightly looked after by her father with out her wisdom.
She fought hard, she fought well, upon the plains she gave them hell.
But when the war was over, the time of the Tsar was also coming to a close.

It was in 1917, the start of the Russian Revolution began. In Febuary, Myshka was stationed as a place guard for her efforts and loyalty to both Tsar and Country, even if the sooner killed her mother.
She and the last unit of loyalists fought the revolutionaries the best they could, but before even a week had passed, the Tsar had Abdicated. Unable to do much, Myshka had to make a descion as she was unsure what would happen next.
Join the Revolution or Run.
Much to her disdain, she chose both. Opting to at least save the Royal Family from blood shed, she turned her gun on them, helping force the hand of the Tsar to Abdicate.
When the Tsar, (Whom was away for all of this.) Returned, he and his family were placed under protective custody. Myshka being one of the guards by help of some family, and spent the next few months doing all she could to protect and serve the family.
It would be in August that she would lose her ability to protect the family after they were forced to evacuate to Tobolsk in the Urals. With luck, (More family help.) Myshka once more was able to transfer and protect the family, though her luck now wearing thin. With this last transfer, she lost her rank, rate and position (Or lack there of) And took on the mantle of a Romanov Maid.
She served the family well and honestly.
It would be in February of 1918 that she was hit with a vision, one of her Master's children would be sick and need medical attention from some where far beyond. She informed her Master about this and he took it to heart before dismissing her worries.
Soon after another Vision hit, one of graver news. To this she told her master once more, his family as a whole will die together unless she takes the child on March 1st. Unable to challenge her date and warning, He agreed if there was a sign that she was right.
It would be on March 1, 1918, that her master and his family would be placed on a soldiers ration, losing coffee and butter, among other luxuries; the most notable being most of their servants.
Seeing this as a sign, her master agreed and sent Myshka on her way with the child, one of his daughters. It would be in 1920 that Myshka would be forced to leave the child.
For over the twenty years of civil strife and war, Myshka kept out of it for the most part, only fighting when she was directly involved and moving endlessly.
Aiding the people of her home as she went. It would be in 1942 though that she would be forced to take up arms to save her broken country from invasion.
In July, Light word of an invasion spread about the western part of Russia aiming for the capital, Stalingrad. Now Forty Nine and seemingly out of her prime aside from her accuracy, Myshka ended her Journey to aid the defense of her homeland.
By Mid-August, it was clear the words were true and Myshka arrived in time to join militia and military. She had light issues with joining when she spoke her age, but her young looks and near perfect level head and lack of fear birth from her duty to protect her homeland quickly lead her to being in charge of the 1077th Anti Aircraft unit.
Another all female unit composed of 37 A-A Postions. Each with enough woman to barely defend and fire the each cannon.
But that's all they needed, Backs to the wall with a noose around their necks.
On August 23, positions set in plain sight and the invasion force now there, the battle started.
It was 1077th Versus the 16th Pazer Devision at the battle ground of Gumrak airport.
The battle lasted all morning and into the afternoon. Both sides firing shot for shot at the other and losing units now and then. Near after noon, all postions lost and the last three woman of the 1077th unit, Myshka,Natasha and Anna. After a light commendation about fighting well, the three were executed.
The three awoke on the island in which they now live, greeted by her father Hades. He told of their new mission and prisons. Unable to really challenge it, the three agreed to it.
With her body now dead, but alive thanks to her father, Myshka now has a pale, corpse like complexion, covered by her power to transform. The only issue she suffers the the heavy limp in her left leg that results in her need to use a cane.
Since being trapped on the Island, she has gained shades of woman she thinks would be suited to defending the island and the kids in which she watches.
Her and her Father have a sour relationship.

Fears: Harm coming to her students.

Weaknesses: She is bound to the island.

Dislikes: Her Father

Likes: Reading books of old and the Red Son series of D.C.

Abilities: She can summon and control 7 shades, Transformation
Weapon(s): A Cane.
Dorm #: T-22
Username: Red 14 the sniper

-

-

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Quick Side Note

The academy is located on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and the island is unseen to humans. Thus the reason it hasn't been discovered yet. The one and only way to the island is by a boat that will be waiting for the students at a known location to the students. Might want to bring a snack cause it's gonna be a long ride to the school. (I'll do a timeskip so everyone gets there and isn't bored waiting on the ship)

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Reserved. Need people though crying

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
open

Begin posting. Come to the ferry and then we'll set sail for the academy

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Vincent Morningstar

Vincent stood on a nearby cliff with his bags at his feet and his sword on his back. He could see the ferry from atop the cliff it was only a couple hundred more yards through the thick forest to reach it. When they said don't worry about humans finding the boat he saw why now, no human would walk this deep through a forest to find some long lost way to the sea. Closing his eye he could sense other powerful auras coming in his direction and this brought a smile to his face. "This shall be an interesting year" he said to himself as his bags lifted off the ground and floated behind him as he made his way through the forest. When he finally approached the ferry he looked around and noticed he was the first one to arrive. Then he looked at the ferry and saw an older man with a cane waiting at the entrance to the boat. Stopping in front of the old man Vincent watched as he held out his old hand asking if he had the payment for the ride. "Uh yeah hold on" Vincent said as he searched his pockets for the invitation. Flipping it over he saw a small gold coin with ancient symbols on it and handed it to the man. Smiling at the coin the old man stepped aside and let Vincent on. Walking to the side of the boat Vincent put his bags into a container and closed it as he sat on the bench waiting for others to join him.

Prince of War

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces