Welcome to Gaia! ::

*puts book down* Hmm...maybe I should get something to eat... *exits library, then walks out of the dorm building* *heads down the path leading past the lake and forest, towards the battle grounds*
Her crimson eyes snapped open when she heard a voice. With a slight motion, the necromancer stopped her flow of power. ...I shall continue this later... She thought, slightly disappointed. She'd never truly used bells before, to control the dead...

Turning around, the black-haired woman saw Jatson. Eyeing him coolly, she realized that he must be a student. How odd...I haven't met a single teacher yet in this school....yet seen so many of its students.

With a swish of black and grey, she strode across the room to meet Jatson. "I'm new here, too...however, I'd be more than happy to help you." She said, her tone polite, but reserved.
NAME: Rika Komogori
STUDENT or TEACHER: Teacher, Invisibility/appearance change, (french language?)
APPEARANCE: 4 feet 11 inches tall, not chubby just very small, various hair and eye colors as they change, white skin, wings that emerge from back at will, either black or white
PERSONALITY: mostly an airhead, smart at rare occasions, very mischevious
ABILITIES: force wings to come from back, change physical attributes by will, shrink to a size as small as 4 inches tall
SPECIES: pixie
BACKGROUND: does not tell and all records/files have been lost in disasters
DORM NUMBER:
CLASSES:
Period 1: Invisibility/Appearance Change
Period 2: Invisibility/Appearance Change
Period 3: French
Period 4: Break
Period 5: Invisibility/Appearance Change
Period 6: French

Class list can be changed based on your opinion.
SORRY!! crying I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED IT INSTEAD OF PM'ING YOU!!
-Hiro wondered the school grounds, making his way to the battle grounds. As he made his way into the battle grounds he walked around, going into the courtyard. Before he entered the courtyard, he noticed the place was pratically deserted, not have been entered before the school opened. He wondered around the courtyard, noticing the open top. As time went on, he grew bored and sitting down at the base of the tree, he started to think to himself while gazing at the brick wall infront of him.-
Rika wanders the school also, even though she has not yet been accepted to be a teacher. Sighing, she sits next to a tree hoping to be accepted and have people to talk to.
((OOC- RikaKomogori, the first post has been updated, send your application to me instead of Luparn over here. XD ))
*Walks on the school grounds looking at the this place. She always thought school was a waste of time and energy but hey it pay the bills.*
-He opened his eyes, having fell asleep in the battle grounds, and stood himself up. As he stood up he brushed himself off and made his way back to his dorm. Having reached his dorm in a matter of ten minutes he walked inside and laid himself down on his bed, staring at the ceiling, after closing the door on his way in.-
"Hello? Anyone there?" Azrael asked, getting no response. A puzzled look crossed her features; and then the angel shrugged. Humans. Very, very unrealiable creatures.

She waved a slender hand in front of Jatson, wondering if she should cast a simple healing spell on the other. Honestly. It almost seemed like he was frozen in time. Perhaps a simple spell that involved the time/space continum(sp) would work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff