Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Believer

User Image 

"If You Haven't Noticed, I'm Not All Here Myself~"

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ 𝕃eda  𝕁uliet 𝕎est ☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø 𝓒heshire 𝓒at °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

"Can You Stand On Your Head?"

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

"Alice, I can pay for my dress, it's not a big deal," Leda insisted. Even though they were best friends, Leda was always stubborn when it came to money.  She knew she wasn't going to win the argument but she would damn well try. There was a slight smile on her face despite the fact that she was giving in. Leda turned to look at both her friends and nodded. 
"I'll make three copies of the picture so it's one for each of us!" Leda said to them. Giggling softly at Robbie's attempt, Leda agreed. 
"Alright Robbie, you can watch my little sister. But be careful, Lexi can be... Troublesome. Alice, don't you remember how she was when you came over to my house last time? The little girl is like a trouble magnet!"  

The sound of another crash surprised the blue haired teen, causing her to turn around. Alice had already gone off to the sight, leaving Leda with Robbie for a few moments. When her friend came back, she had another girl with her. This one was different than the rest of them yet Leda knew she would fit right in with them. She heard the girl called herself Ailee and a smile formed onto her face. 

"Why hello there. My my that really was quite the fall! Some students can just be so rude," Leda said, shaking her head slightly in disapproval. "I'm Leda West, just call me Chesh if you wish~" Leda took out her camera and took a picture of Alice and the girl names Ailee. 
"Picture perfect" 

Leda looked Ailee over, admiring her style. She hadn't seen this girl around before, obviously due to age differences, but she still seemed nice.  Leda smiled and put her camera bak in its special pocket. She felt the soft vibration of her phone ad took the small device from her back pocket in her jeans. 

To: Daughter 1 
MSG:
hope you have a good day at school, sweetie. I want you to come to lunch with me today. Big news to tell you. Love you! 

Leda groaned loudly, pressing delete automatically. She knew that Lacie was the one who bothered to text her from her father's phone. Hell, her father couldn't even spare five minutes to talk with her.  Huffing angrily, the blue haired youth clawed at her pale hands. It wasn't a good habit for Leda, considering it was the equivalent to cutting herself, but it was a short way to release anger when around people. She turned her gaze to a wall, trying to blink back all the emotions. A sigh escaped her rosy lips as she turned back to her friends. She smiled at them as if to say 'I'm okay, don't worry about it.' but Leda knew that Alice would probably make her talk about it soon. 

Leda looked over to Robbie, then to Ailee. 
"You know.. You really should go with us to the dance. It would be much more fun with friends" she smiled. 

"Well, some go this way, and some go that way. But as for me, myself, personally, I prefer the short-cut."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

𝓦ith 𝓦hom: Alice, Ailee, and Robbie
𝓜y 𝓜ood: Mixed Emotions
𝓦hat 𝓘'm 𝓦earing: My Statement 
𝓢ong 𝓘'm 𝓢inging: My Poison
User Image
Alice Rose White
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

So her name was Ai Lee. How pretty. A smiled graced Alice's lips as she looked over Ai Lee. She reminded her of a particular character but what was it? It was something that Alice would have to put her finger on and ponder about in her thoughts. "If it weren't for you, I might have probably caused another disruption with the flow of these halls." Alice pointed to the left side of the large hallway. "See this side? Faster moving students pass this way while slower moving students tend to stick to the wall and the right side. As long as you avoid getting caught in foot traffic you should be fine." She explained as she looked to Robbie. He did a good enough job of introducing himself. Though Robbie wouldn't be the Rabbit if he weren't the eccentric bloke he was. She giggled while watching him jump up and down like the energizer rabbit. He could go from hyper to calm in nanoseconds.

"Alice, I can pay for my dress, it's not a big." Leda said sheepishly. Alice did not respond to her comment but instead shot her a "we both know that's not going to happen" look. "I know you can but you're not going to." Alice shot her a wolfish grin. At the mention of Robbie watching Lexi, Alice couldn't help herself but to burst into laughter. Tears strolled down her eyes as she laughed at Robbie. It took a few moments for her to calm herself, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Oh Robbie thank you. Now we all can go dress shopping." Alice said with amusement. Clearly Robbie has never spent time with Lexi before otherwise he wouldn't be offering. Though perhaps dealing with Destructo would do him some good. Alice knew first hand how much of a handful baby chesh was.

Alice caught the expression Leda made when she looked at her phone. No doubt it was some sort of message related to her father and the b***h. Honestly Alice could n't stand that woman and could see why Chesh hated her so. It was not something that she would bring up in front of Ai Lee and Robbie; Alice would wait until Chesh and her were alone then they could talk. She offered Leda a reassuring smile; "We'll Talk Later" sort of look in her blue eyes. Her gaze fell on Ai Lee as Leda mentioned the dance. "Oh it will be so much fun. I do enjoy parties don't you? You can come dress shopping with us if you'd like. It will be just the three of us!" Alice said with excitement. The senior had an entire shopping/dinner extravaganza planned out in her head. She didn't mind paying for everything; after all what good was loads of money if you can't treat your friends every now and again? Perhaps she would get a dress for Ai Lee as well? Alice hated shopping unless she had other people to shop with.

Alice turned her attention back to Ai Lee. "So where are you from? What brings you to this place of wonder?" Alice teased playfully as she played with a strand of her golden locks. It was still bothering her which character Ai Lee reminded her of. Think, think, think Alice. You're not thinking. Alice scolded herself in her mind as she looked over Ai Lee. It was on the tip of her tongue yet she was not able to think. MULAN! That was it! Ai Lee reminded her of Mulan, she'd heard of the stories when she was a little girl. A strange smile spread over her lips as she reveled in her secret triumph. "Both Chesh and I are seniors and Robbie here is a junior. What grade will you be in?" She asked curiously. Curiouser and Curiouser she always said.

Dedicated Noob

7,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100

User Image

The enthusiastic Robbie spoke once it was his turn, and cheerfully side tracked with his words. Ailee continued to smile and a couple more chuckles escaped her mouth as his actions brought humor to her. He was a funny guy, and denying it would be unnecessary. She had slight trouble keeping up with his pacing of words and once he circled her while running, she blinked a couple of times in light shock.

"It's nice to meet you Robbie, and I'm glad you're alright. I'm just fine, thanks, and no, I actually wasn't running. Just lost, probably," she quickly responded. Bringing one of her thin arms up into the air and clenching her fist to show off her nonexistent muscles, she spoke with sarcasm, "I'm stronger than I look." And though she stated that warily, she kind of meant it literally. She was sure to slide all of that in before Robbie carried on speaking cheerfully more of other interesting things.

Then it was the blue-haired girl's turn to introduce herself. She addressed herself as Leda West, and even grant Ailee the permission to call her by Chesh. Was that short for Cheshire? She assumed so but didn't say that aloud.
                                      "Nice to meet you, Leda. I guess they were kind of rude, but I can't say it was entirely their fault. I had some part in the reason I tripped, so I honestly can't put all the blame on them," she replied with the hint of forgiveness in her voice. Ailee was never one to hold a grudge or point fingers at others, and so letting that small incident slide was nothing. The snap of Leda's camera took the sophomore by surprise, and she flinched right at the flash. Ailee opened her mouth to say something, but then just giggled when Leda said "Picture perfect". Just one picture wouldn't do any sort of serious harm, right?

At the mention of her name being pretty made Ailee grow slightly bashful, and she rubbed the back of her head with gratitude.
                                      "Thanks," she muttered quietly but loud enough to hear to both Robbie and Alice, smiling in appreciation as well.

When Leda grew suddenly distracted and started to avert her eyes to someplace else. When she released a groan that seemed to be triggered from irritation, Ailee glanced over curiously. It was obviously none of her business, but the way whatever Leda received on her phone made her upset made Ailee worry a bit. If there was something she could do to be of help, she would be more than happy to help. The exchanged looks Alice and Leda sent each other somehow told Ailee that they could figure this all out without her interfering. It seemed wise to let these two deal with this themselves.

"The dance...?" At the mention of the dance brought Ailee to remember the reason why she had tripped onto the floor in the first place. She lowered her head for a bit, a frown taking charge of the smile for a second, and then disappearing once she raised her head up again. "I'm not sure if I'll be able to go," she finally answered, the hint of unsureness showing distinctly, "but I'll.. um... ask."

"Thanks for the tip, Alice. I'll be definite to keep that in mind now."
                                      With a collection of nods, Ailee smiled in even more gratitude. "Where am I from and what brings me to this place of wonder?" she repeated the questions as one sentence just to help her answer it. Thinking about it for awhile, she whipped up an answer and spoke a bit slowly, deciding not to go into full detail. "If you mean background wise, I come from China, and if you meant school wise, I came from a private Chinese School a couple cities away from here. I've been attending that school all my life, and with a couple weeks of pleading, my father finally gave me permission to attend a regular, public school. I've always wanted to see what they are like, and I'm already satisfied with my decision to come here. There are such nice people here." By nice people, Ailee was obviously referring to these three. "I'm a Sophomore this year," she added right at the end.

Robbie suddenly grabbed onto Ailee's hand, jumping up and down as he had been doing, and asking if she would want to go dress shopping with the two girls. He seemed quite happy about something he wasn't going to be able to do, but that's just the kind of person he seemed to be.
                                      "About dress shopping." she lowered her head once again, her lips pressed together. "I wish I could come... I really do... but I'm... not sure. There are.. reasons." She sighed quietly only to herself and raised her head once she realized her head was hanging again. "I'll try and see if I can come. I have a busy schedule, so I'll check and see if I'm free."

{ Ooc : None }

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

─═▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇═─

“How do I love thee?
                                                        XLet me count the ways.
                                                        XXOne one-thousand…”

Hearing that Leda was willing to make copies for the trio made Robbie happy. Not only was he going to have a picture of him and Alice, but they could all have one. Now all they needed was a picture of the three of them together, or just the girls. His friends were so beautiful! It was funny to watch them talk about dress shopping. Apparently Alice was buying Leda a dress and there was no contest about it. That was just the way things were going to be. He knew no matter what Leda wasn’t going to buy her own dress tonight. It was as simple as that. When Alice set her mind to something than it happened. That was something he admired about her. She never gave up.

"Alright Robbie, you can watch my little sister. But be careful, Lexi can be... Troublesome. Alice, don't you remember how she was when you came over to my house last time? The little girl is like a trouble magnet!" Oh no. I‘m sure she‘s wonderful. He thought, though it was just going to make things twice as hard. Herman was a handful in itself, but Robbie didn’t think so. He just knew he had to watch him and now Lexi too. “No problem-o! I can totally handle it! I’m sure she’s a sweet heart. Hell, if I can take care of Herman, I can take care of Lexi! You can count on me, Chesh! Absolutly! Positively! I’m your man! The ma-a-an for the job!” He assured her with a giant grin. He wasn’t exactly looking forward to it, but not dreading it either. He just knew he was getting paid with money for Herman and paid in happiness from Lexi since he knew his friends were going to have a fun time shopping for dresses.

After being joined by the new girl, who called herself Ailee Li Yang, Robbie began his overly happy, hyper self. He was probably the most hyper, happy, crazy, child-like person at this school. The only other teen that acted like a child was Peter and Robbie didn’t think Peter was too crazy bouncing off the walls, but he didn’t think he was either. He smiled at Ailee when she said she wasn’t hurt. That was a huge relief, especially since one of the twins got hurt during their collision with Robbie. “I’m glad you’re not hurt Ailee. I’d be so sad, but than that’d mean we’d have to take you to the nurse and she could be…” He gulped down and began to shake violently. “sc-sc-sc-sc-scarrrry.” He shivered before the shakes were gone and a smile took over his facial features.

Alice began to tell Ailee some direction and facts about the school’s halls and that made Robbie’s eyes wander. He couldn’t help, but get distracted by all that was around him. Everything was so sparkly and new. As he looked around he noticed Leda look into her bag. She than looked frustrated. Leda..? He thought with concern. When her nails began to dig in her skin he was about to shout something, but slapped his hands over his mouth and let out screams, but sounded like soft mumbles. Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! He told himself as he shut his eyes tightly. Hopefully no one heard him. When he opened his eyes he saw Alice give Leda a look. Surely, she’d talk to her right? They were best friends weren’t they? He tried to calm himself down now as he tapped his fingertips against his thighs as he tried to find something to get his mind off that moment. He didn’t want to think about Leda hurting herself. Not at all.

It seemed that it was now Alice’s turn to ask Ailee some questions. Hearing Ailee was from China Robbie let out a soft “oooooooo”. She was so exotic, at least he thought so. Her dad seemed to be a bit of a dictator though Robbie didn’t address it. “China? Really? Have you ever seen a dragon before? Like a reeeeeal dragon that spits fire and stuff? That’d be cool. I’ve always wanted to go to china! It seems like fun! Funner than this place, I’m sure!” He said to her. Hearing she was a Sophomore made him giggle. Not at her, but at the fact that he would no longer be the youngest one in the group. He was finally older than someone and it was silly. She seemed like she acted much older than him so it was silly.

Poor Ailee. She seemed like she seriously wanted to go to the dance and shopping tonight, but she couldn’t? Was it her dad? Robbie felt really bad about it. “Awww, well, I hope you can go, Ailee. You guys deserve a girls night out before we all go to the dance!” He said cheerfully. He now couldn’t wait for Saturday. It would be lots of fun to go out with Leda and Alice, but it’d be better if their new friend could go. “Hmm…I hope your dad lets you go! It’d make him a pretty cool daddy-o!” He said not noticing he mentioned her father who he had thought of as a dictator of her life. Hopefully she didn’t think him rude for saying so.

After settling it all Robbie got a tad bit bored. His gaze fell to the ground as he began to trace the tiles with his feet. Letting out a sigh of slight bordom before looking up to Alice with eyes that looked a little bit sad. “Ally…I’m bored. Let’s do something.” He than turned to the whole group. “Let’s do something. Maybe we could…uh…” He than looked at Ailee. “Well…you’re new. What do you want to do Ailee? What do you like to do? Huh?” He wasn’t bored anymore. Taking Alice’s hand in his own and swinging it as he looked at Ailee with a smile. He felt no longer bored, though he still wasn’t doing much. He looked back at Alice one more time and giggled before grinning at her. Holding his and her hand with his free one he looked back at the group as he continued to sawy his hand. Feeling like a five year old agan.

“…Two one-thousand.
                                                        Three one-thousand.X
                                                        Four one-thousand. Five…”XX

─═▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇═─

{OOC: ~}

Fashionable Poster

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Ariel Lynn Fisher
| Awake| At School | Alone | Outfit one. |

User Image

----------------------------------------- •• •• ------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up the little girl of six rolled around to the sounds of the other girls running around and getting ready. Taking a few deep breaths before slowly sitting up in her bed. Looking around a bit before getting up she made her way to her own bathroom. Finding one of her six sister in there she looked at her and said This is my bathroom get out! as she pushed her out and locked her door. Rolling her eyes she slowly got out of her little night gown and into the shower Ariel made sure to get all the pool water from the night before out of her hair. The thing is other then spending hours and hours on art this girl liked to swim and just have some fun with her little life.

It was what made her happy in a house full of craziness and annoying older sisters.Getting out she slowly got dry and put her clothing on for the day. Smiling at her own outfit chose she made her way back into her room to do her hair and makeup. Sitting down int front of her little makeup stand Ariel took her hair and put it up into a messy bun in the back of head. Also happy with the way that looked she got up and made sure she got all her stuff for her first day back to school ready. Getting her bad and car keys ready she made her way out of her room and down to where her family was now eating. Looking at her dad she smiled.

Well daddy, I am off to my first day to school. Tell mommy when she gets home from work that I love her. she said to him as she kissed the top of his head and grabbed an apple. Waving good bye to her sisters she smiled as she took a bit of food and made her way out to her car. Being the only one from her family to go to this school was beyond nice for many many reasons. First she didn't have anyone watching her every move and second not a soul to embarrass her in front of her friend. So you can see why she was happy to be going to this school alone. Getting into her car she started to drive off.

Time Skip

Parking her car Ariel slowly got out and made her way into the school. So far it looked like most of the people were here. Giving little waves as she walked by she was so happy for the year to be starting again. Walking right to her locker she dropped her books off and put her stuff away. Making sure to take out only the things she needed and wanted. Such as her little note pads for drawing and other things like that. Once she was done she shut it and made her way down the hall to find some of her friends and to see what all the crazy sounds were all about.

Getting down to the spot tickets were being sold she smiled. It looked like there was going to be a dance tomorrow night. One of Ariel's favorite things was dancing so she was for sure going to go. After standing in line she got and paid for her ticket and put it in her bag. Still looking for someone to talk to she began to wonder the halls a bit until she spotted them. The crazy twins that she thought were kind of cute. So far she had not seen the other guy she thought was drop dead sexy,but she was sure he had know idea she was even alive anyways.

After all Ariel was only a stupid sixteen year old and all the others were so much older then her. Taking a step forward toward the twins she said. Hey guys, whats up? as she walked over and smiled at them. Sure they were not like best friends or anything,but she did talk to the a ton in school. Waiting for one of them to say something or give her a hard time or even be mean she smiled and waited to hear what they had to say. So far today was just an all around great day and she just hoped it got better and better.

----------------------------------------- •• •• ------------------------------------------------------------------

Adorable Believer

User Image 

"If You Haven't Noticed, I'm Not All Here Myself~"

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ 𝕃eda  𝕁uliet 𝕎est ☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø 𝓒heshire 𝓒at °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

"Can You Stand On Your Head?"

"My oh My, Miss Alice, aren't you very decisive today?" Leda chuckled. "I'll let you win today, but I'm doing your make up tomorrow!" 
Leda loves to do other people's make-up. As an artist, she just found it as another way to do self expression. She had done Alice's make up a few times before, and all attempts were successful and her best friend looked beautiful, if even slightly more than her natural beauty. Turning to look at Robbie, she patted him on the shoulder. 
"Good luck with Lexi. I'll bring her by your house after school. I'll pay you back somehow, Robbie" Leda smiled. 

Her hand still hurt since her nails were sharp, much like the claws of a cat. They weren't very long, but it did the trick. She heard the few mumbled squeaks coming from Robbie and looked at him first before giving him a slight smile that she would be fine. Her eyes turned to Alice as she gave a slight nod to signal that she would tell her when they were alone. Only Alice understood her situation with Lacie, and Leda was beyond thankful for it. She then looked over to Ailee and stuck her tongue out in a childish manner as if to say 'dont worry, this always happens.' 

"Woah, that's really cool to be from china! I think the farthest I've ever gone was to England a few years back," Leda commented on Ailee's words. It was interesting to have a friend who wasn't from their country. "It would be really fun to have you go dress shopping with us! We could use all the help we can get, right Ally?" the blue haired teen smiled at her blond friend. She could tell that Robbie was getting bored and needed another distraction. 
"Robbie, I have a mad question for you. Who would win in a fight between and orange and a potato?" Leda said with a silly grin. She loved asking random questions for the sole purpose of either pissing someone off or causing arguements.

"Well, some go this way, and some go that way. But as for me, myself, personally, I prefer the short-cut."

𝓦ith 𝓦hom: Alice, Ailee, and Robbie
𝓜y 𝓜ood: Silly, Stubborn and Slightly Depressed
𝓦hat 𝓘'm 𝓦earing: My Statement 
𝓢ong 𝓘'm 𝓢inging: My Poison

Adorable Believer

User Image

"We'll stare straight-faced, don't hesitate. See, why jwould we want to make you bastards wait?"

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°• ℕoah 𝔸lexander ℙierce •°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOº°‘¨ 𝕃ock Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

׺°”˜`”°º×»- ׺°”˜`”°º×»-׺°”˜`”°º×»-׺°”˜`”°º×»-    

The day always started the same for a certain brunette teen. He woke up on the floor of some strangers house, obviously having passed out at another party. Luckily he had sun glasses on so the sun couldn't hurt him as bad as normal. Oh yes, didn't the youth just love waking up on the floor surrounded by beer cans? Right. He sat up, clutching the back of his head. The hang over was still fresh but the teen didn't exactly care. It was about seven am, some people were up smoking weed just a few feet a way. 
"Sup Noah? Damn, you were so hardcore last night," one stoner told him. Noah flipped them off before getting off the floor. He wasn't in the mood for anything at the moment. 
"Go smoke yourself to death" he said before walking out the front door. Yup, same routine every day. 

Noah walked down the street to his house, looking to see other party-goes still asleep on the grass and side walk. God, sometimes he hated the party scene. He took out a pack of cigarettes from his back pocket, sticking one into his mouth. After lighting it, the teen puffed out a few plume of smoke. God, he loved nicotine. He continued his walk back to his house up in the fancier parts of town. The guards let him in with little trouble and Noah soon found himself in the foyer of his home. The grand house was quite empty, aside from the staff that worked to keep the home running smoothly. Choosing to ignore those who approached the smoking teen, he walked upstairs and to the shower room. 

After the shower was complete and the hang over had subsided slightly, the teen Got dressed and proceeded to straighten his hair. Noah was good looking, and everyone in town knew it. What most people didn't know was that he was a bit addicted to Ecstacy. 'I need a pill of I'm going to put up with girls following me or whatever' he thought to himself. Noah opened his medicine cabinet, taking out a small bright orange bottle. He slid two pills into his hand, smiling at the candy colored objects. After pouring himself a glass of water, Noah swallowed the Ecstacy. 
"Now I feel a thousand times better," he chuckled to himself. 

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´𝕋ime 𝕊kip`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

Noah was driving to school in a real old school car like you would see driving off into the distance in some cheesy 80s movie. When he arrived at the school, all he could was groan. This was the last place he wanted to be, but something had brought him hear. Time to haul a** and find out what that was. 

Noah made his way over to the lockers, passing a few people he recognized. A slight smirk was on his face and the taste of a last cigarette was on his teeth. After successfully locating his locker, and opening it, Noah took out a book or two to make it look like he was actually going to try. Noah got good grades, he just hated to show it. He heard the commotion of something happening and walked towards the sound. 

Apparently a girl was selling tickets to a dance. There was no way in hell that Noah was about to miss that. Smirking, the youth Made his way to the line, getting to the front quickly by the girls who liked him and allowed him to go before them. Noah flashed them a smile before turning his attention to the girl passing out tickets. 
"Ticket please," he said, looking the girl over. She was obviously a freshman, considering how frightened she looked. After being handed his ticket, Noah walked away. He had nothing more to say To those people. A few feet away, hazel eyes behind dark lenses caught a glimpse of blue hair. He knew it belonged to the notorious Leda West. The girl was standing with her two lunatic best friends and a new girl. Noah pondered over the thought of going to at least say some sort of hello, but decided against it. Instead, he found himself walking down the hall to see some strange girl talking with the twins of the school, Leeland and Decland. 
"Well good morning, lee and Dee." Noah said to the twins as he came closer. Looking over the girl, she seemed to be younger than himself, yet he had never seen her before. 
"Why hello. And whom might you be?" he asked the girl.

׺°”˜`”°º×»- ׺°”˜`”°º×»-׺°”˜`”°º×»- ׺°”˜`”°º×»- 
 "Thank god, I got this chance, now I can say.. So now we'll say, we'll say, We're gonna do what we want!"

With What Cohorts?: some girl and the twins
What's My Mood: curiosity killed the cat
Where can I be found: hallways
What Im Wearing: ((will put link when my laptop stops being a whore))
Song in my head: My Jam

Anxious Citizen

User Image

_-Leeland + Decland-_
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

User Image
User Image

The Twins hurried down the hall, happy that they had escaped the awkwardness of social interaction with others. They kind of snickered, looking at each other with relief. Not that they particularly hated everyone, they just preferred that it were just the two of them. Growing up, it was just the two of them, and because they were identical twins, almost no one could tell them apart. Even their own mother had trouble some days if they sort of worked at it.

That was one of the things that the twins hated most, when people couldn’t tell them apart. Sure, they looked pretty similar, but they felt their personalities were quite different from one another. And if you looked close enough, you could tell some physical differences too, but those were a bit difficult to find. One of the biggest differences that no one seemed to notice was when the twins were writing, Decland was right handed while his identical twin was left handed. But who pays attention to hands these days...?

The twins weren’t really looking where they were going, wandering aimlessly around the school as they awaited the beginning of class. They enjoyed watching people, rather than communicating with them. It was fascinating for them to see how each person interacted with each other.

The twins stopped dead in their tracks, almost having run Ariel over as she greeted them. “Hey guys, what’s up?” Both of the twins took a step back, half smiles on their lips.

“Um... H-Hi!” Lee stammered, taking another small step back.

Decland was a little more brave when it came to girls and interactions, though he too took another step back. “Um... Hi Ariel!” He greeted.

Ariel was another person that the twins would rather not upset, though they didn’t really know why... Maybe it was because she had so many siblings that they thought she didn’t need to put up with their crap, But still, the twins would rather it just be the two of them. “Nothing is really... up.” Dee stated, his smile a little more genuine then Lee’s as Lee was shyer then Decland.

“We were just going...” Lee stammered. “To do... um..”

But he shut his mouth when he realized he had no lie to tell her. The twins looked at each other, eyes widening slightly, neither twin knowing what to do. Lee jumped slightly as they were addressed by another person. They turned to see Noah approaching. The Twins stepped back until their backs touched the lockers, as if they had been cornered by something dangerous.

Fashionable Poster

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Ariel Lynn Fisher
| Awake| At School | Alone | Outfit one. |

User Image

Looking up at the twins that were much taller then her it seemed that they were a little out of it to say the least. Nearing running her over then stopped and smiled at her. Smiling at them she watched as they both greated her and took small steps back. It was kind of cute how shy they always seemed around others. you were just about to... she said looking at them.

It seemed as if they were a little confused on what to say. save me a tiny dance tomorrow night? she asked teaseingly. Ariel knew they didn't liked to dance much and it looked like they weren't going to tell her what they were going to do and she was not going to big them to much.

Hearing another voice her heart skipped a beat. It was Noah and he was talking to the twins. Looking at the three of them her little face got red. The twins she liked to talk to and thought were cute and the super sexy guy she had never talked to before in one spot. What was she going to do. Taking a few breaths to try to calm the blush on her face she looked at him.

He was now talking to her! Blush now in full blast Ariel smiled and said My name is Ariel, Ariel Fisher... I am a shopmore, but....your Noah right? she asked trying to play stupid, but the blush was so giving her away. Why did she have to be shy around new people.

Heck she remembered the first time she spoke to the twins. She was a nervous little mess and they were a little mean, but then started to really open up and become nice and kind of shy with her. Well it took time for them to open up as much as they have and she was ok with that.

Taking a few deep breaths she looked at the three and smiled. Moving a little closer to the twins she made a silly face at them trying to get them to not look so shy. Plus she was trying to hide her blush from Noah even tho she was also just nervous to be around the three of them all at once.

(iPhone post. If spelling is off I promise to fix when I am out of school)

Dedicated Noob

7,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100

User Image

At the collection of comments about China made Ailee's heart flutter a bit happily. The school she had previously gone to was filled with only other Chinese students. To now be attending a school where that wouldn't be the case filled her with the excitement of experiencing this new environment.

"Yes, Robbie. There are huugge, scary dragons all over China at least thisss big," she teased him playfully with a grimace, stretching her arms out in a circle to show how big they were. Obviously, the size was completely off, but honestly, she couldn't be too sure. She'd never actually come in contact with a real, living dragon before. The closest she could say she had gotten to one was during the Chinese New Year because of the dragon dances that always took place. The dragon costumes were always pleasing to the eye, and quite big in size if you really thought about it.

"I've always wanted to go to Europe! England is one of the many countries I want to visit there!" Ailee blurted out when Leda brought up the fact that she's been to England. The place was filled with lots of history, and to visit such a place brought delight and interest sparking in the Chinese sophomore's branched out mind.

"Dress shopping sounds really great. I'll be sure to grant myself some kind of permission to join you guys. It seems like it'll be lots of fun," she muttered at the end a bit insecurely, rubbing an arm with a hand. The root reason as to of why she was never allowed any free time was her father. Her whole family, actually. There were a lot of responsibilities and expectations she had weighing her down and keeping her from leading a normal, teen life. Then again, what was a normal teen life anyways? If there really did exist such a thing as a normal "teen" life, she certainly didn't have one since she was always busy with everything ranging from chores to studying. She shook her head to rid herself of the thought, cleansing her mind of anything unnecessary at the moment. Drowning herself in upsetting things would only bring herself into a state of distraction. That was definitely unwanted.

Ailee listened to the two girls talk so happily and easily about the dresses and makeup. Oh what she would do to actually have a close friend to have sleepovers with and such.

As much as she honestly didn't want to, Ailee felt like now would be a good time to depart from this wonderful trio. They were a great bunch of people and were just so kind and welcoming to her. It made the anxious and doubtful feeling at the pit of her stomach disappear within a blink of one's eyes. She was about to bring her hand up into a wave of departure, but Robbie suddenly brought up another question.

“Well…you’re new. What do you want to do Ailee? What do you like to do? Huh?”

"First of all,"
                                      she started, "I kind of just want to find out where my locker is... and I need to figure out where my first period is. I'm not sure if that is entertaining enough to keep you interested through it all. I think I can take it from here... unless you really want to tag along and help me. And thanks, guys, for being so kind to me. I really feel welcomed."

{ Ooc : None }

User Image Oliver Tristan Bane

"Oh, the sound of rolling dice to me is music in the air, / 'cause I'm a gambling Boogie Man, although I don't play fair. / It's much more fun, I must confess, with lives on the line. / Not mine, of course, but yours, old boy, / now, that'll be just fine."

|OUTFIT| |SONG|

A groan escaped from the darkness as a maid opened the curtains to let sunlight into the large room. From beneath the black curtains emerged a dark haired male who had a rather unpleasant scowl on his face. The maid gasped and fled out of the room leaving him in silence. His dark brown eyes squinted as they adjusted to the sunlight pouring into the room. The damn clock said it was time for him to get ready. Looking in the full length mirror before him; Oliver Tristan Bane was hung the ******** over. His eyes were bloodshot from the night before and his hair in disarray. It was time for a hot shower. Yes, to wash the party grime away. Before jumping in the shower Oogie spent about 10 minutes rolling up an empty cig pack full of joints. How else was he going to stand this first day of school? Plus Lock, Shock, and Barrel were bound to want some of their own. A wolfish grin spread across his lips as he shoved the pack into his backpack.

The shower didn't take long but it had felt fantastic. Oogie towel dried his hair before tossing the towel into the hamper. Getting dressed never took Oogie long; he picked his clothes out the night before so he could party longer. "Ahh, this is the one." He said with a wicked grin as he picked up his shirt. Sliding it over his head he finished getting ready and picked up his backpack. He had some candy for Lock he was going to surprise him with. It was the first day at school and that meant alot of business for him. The school dance was going to be one of his bigger bank days and it put him in a fairly good mood. He paused to light one of the joints he'd rolled before getting in his car. The drive wasn't too far from the luxury living division but he always did enjoy bit of a drive. Perhaps it was the wind in his hair?

The thought of fresh meat made the Oogie Boogie Man laugh as he sped down the highway. He smoked his joint while listening to the cd that Lock had made him. The boy didn't do a bad job so it made Oogie's mood a bit better. Sunglasses hid his red eyes while driving towards the school; he always timed it out that he could smoke a joint and finish it before getting to school. Flicking the roach in the parking lot; the Ooogie Boogie Man had arrived.

Time Skip~~~

School was...well school. There were plenty of freshies that he could pick on, scam, and do his business with. He was the Big Oog, the Boogie Man. It's Mr. Boogie Man to most. Several girls gawked at him adoringly as he walked past. He had used some Rohto in the parking lot so he removed his sunglasses and flashed a few girls one of his charming winks. A squeel of delight erupted from one freshman which caused Oogie to smirk to himself. Looks like the Boogie still had it in him. Chuckling to himself he stopped at the front of the line to purchase his ticket for the dance. The girl selling the tickets was a cute little thing, delicious. He offered her a seductive smile and grew amused by the red color on her face as she stammered. Poor little thing. He thought sarcastically to himself while grabbing his ticket and stuffing it in his backpack.

Walking down the hallway he passed the blond bombshell Cora and the bookworm Rachel. They were goodie goodies so he didn't care to associate with them on a regular basis. Spotting the blue head of Leda West a wolfish grin spread upon his lips. She was defiantly a kitty with claws, feisty that one. He couldn't stand the dimwitted rabbit or that Alice girl either. Alice saw right through him and he didn't like that one bit. There was a new girl with the WonderGeeks who Oogie decided to take notes on later. He would have to find out some intel on the girl before approaching her later. He didn't dare do it around the WonderGeeks to warn the little one about his rep. She looked new so being patient and tactful was the best approach. Instead of approaching them he spotted Lock, the twins, and a sexy little ginger speaking with them. Things just became interesting today. He thought to himself as he approached everyone.

Oogie slung an arm around Lock as his eyes fell on Ariel. "Why hello Ariel Fisher. What a pretty little thing you are." He offered her a charming smile as his dark brown eyes looked her over. She was cute, he'd give her that, and her taste in clothing wasn't bad either. He'd heard her name through the grapevine once or twice but it was the first time he put a face to the name. Oliver was pleased with this interaction though. His dark brown eyes locked on the twins as they back up like two Siamese cats cornered. Excellent, he rather did enjoy the twins. Those two were shy yet devious but knew their place. He liked that. "Hello Decland and Leeland. You two are looking rather dashing today. " He obviously knew which one was which because Oliver paid attention to things like that; never once had he mistaken one for the other. His eyes fell back on Ariel and he took her hand. Gently Oliver brushed his soft lips against it as he introduced himself like a gentleman. "My name is Oliver Bane, it's a pleasure to meet you." Oogie said before letting go of her hand. His arm was still slung over Lock's shoulder the entire time.

Looking at Lock he offered his mate a grin. It was no doubt the boy was a mixture of things; hungover, high, and rolling. Oogie knew of the kid's x addiction but made sure to keep him in line. Who do you think he got it from after all? "Lock I've got something spooktacular for you in my backpack." He winked at his mate. Lock was well aware what was in his backpack, the same thing that was always in his backpack for Lock.

Dont be Scared| Lock, Twins, Ariel
Oogie's Thoughts|Well hello Gingy.
Mood|Pleased. User Image
User Image
Alice Rose White
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

China. China was a nice large place full of people and culture. Alice liked the ancient chinese dragons and how they prayed to their ancestors. It was an interesting concept to her so at some point perhaps she'd have the privileged to learn a bit more. She listened intently as Ai Lee spoke and intrigued by what she had to say. However when the talk of shopping, the dance, etc. came up she sensed the hesitation in Ai Lee. Perhaps it was something to do with her family? If they were from China then she guessed they were ran a strict household. "If you can go then just shoot me a text. Feel free to text anytime." Alice said with pleasant smile. Ai Lee was a sweet girl but there was something that she sensed about her demeanor. Alice was observant like that; she noticed the little things. Alice noted the subtle hints that Ai Lee gave away about herself without knowing. For example, she noticed how Ai Lee's face fell when they offered to include her in dress shopping. Plus she spotted the saddened look in her eyes when Robbie and Leda spoke about the dance. Alice could also tell that Ai Lee was used to masking emotions and was pretty good at it too; Alice was better at reading people. It was what she did.

"It would be fun to have you come with us but I can understand if you cannot make it." Alice told Ai Lee with an understanding smile. She listened as Robbie, Leda, and Ai Lee conversed more but Alice had gotten lost in her own head again. It happened from time to time, being lost in a sporadic thought. Alice was only half listening to the conversation that was being taken place before her. Robbie was asking about dragons and Alice found it amusing how tactfully Ai Lee answered his questions. What snapped her out of her daze was a strong warm hand slipping into hers. Her gaze fell on Robbie as he flashed her that grin that made her melt. He stated he was bored as he swung their hands to and fro. Looking away she could feel the red blush setting on her cheeks as she squeezed Robbie's hand back. She looked to Leda with a doe-eyed expression, unsure of what to do. Alice was in pure bliss at the moment; feeling the butterflies in her stomach as her heart beat against her chest like a jackhammer.

Alice managed to compose herself as Ai Lee spoke."I kind of just want to find out where my locker is... and I need to figure out where my first period is. I'm not sure if that is entertaining enough to keep you interested through it all. I think I can take it from here... unless you really want to tag along and help me. And thanks, guys, for being so kind to me. I really feel welcomed" Alice looked to Ai Lee with a bright look on her face. "We won't keep you from that. We shall see you around! We're never hard to find." Alice reassured Ai Lee as she waved goodbye to her with her spare hand. "It was a pleasure meeting you." She called to Ai Lee as she walked away. Robbie was still holding her hand....this caused her blush to deepen. However that smile she had turned into a scowl when she spotted Oogie passing the trio. Alice didn't like the way Oliver Bane looked at Leda or Ai Lee; Alice did not trust Oogie as far as she could throw him.

Alice's cold eyes locked with Oogie's for a moment as he passed. She stared him down and watched as he disappeared down the hallway towards his friend Lock. Alice hoped that Ai Lee would know better than to be associated with the likes of the Boogie Man. Oliver was not worth her time because at this moment Robbie was holding her hand! Taking a deep breath she managed to regain her composure in front of the Rabbit. Alice did not want to look like a bumbling fool in front of him after all. Looking to Robbie with a pretty smile, Alice struggled to find something to say. "What shall we do now? Our first classes are about to start soon. Leda and I have the same class schedule. What do you have first Rabbit?" Good, a question to distract Robbie from noticing me blushing like a little school girl. Alice thought to herself. No doubt that Chesh would tease her about this later in class.

Chesh's question was what threw off Alice. "How peculiar." She responded as she pondered the possibilities. Surely it would be interesting to see who would win in a fight, the orange or the potato. "What are the stakes?" Alice asked Chesh as she tapped her index finger from her spare hand on the corner of her chin as she thought. It honestly would depend on what type of fight the potato and orange where in and what they were fighting about. If they were fighting about who made better juice then the orange would win but if they were arguing about who tasted better cooked then the potato would win. Though what were they fighting about in the first place? Lost in her own thoughts she forgot she was holding Robbie's hand. Feeling another squeeze from his warm hand reminded her though because she could feel the blush deepening again. Oh bother. How can I be blushing like this when I don't know who'd win in the fight? Alice thought to herself. Did Robbie even realize he was holding her hand that long? Why did he take her hand in the first place? Was he being friendly or was it another reason? Question upon Question ran through Alice's head as she stood there in silence; swaying her hand back in and forth inside of Robbie's hand.

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
F R E D R I C KXXM Y L E SXXC H R I S T O P H E R
"Flounder"

User Image

Waking up slowly in the morning, Freddie slowly got up. He was surprised that his alarm hadn't woke him up. Letting his eyes flutter open he let out a soft yawn before looking at the clock. His eyes got extremely wide and he almost feel out of his bed. Nine Thirty! Oh no! Schools already started!!!" and with that Freddie jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to get cleaned up for school. While taking a quick shower he began to brush his teeth. Multitasking was the key here if he wasn't going to waste anymore time than he already did. Freddie usually had a lot of fun in the shower. He loved water and swimming so he loved the shower. He'd usually sing and sometimes even pretend he was swimming in it, but right now was jot the time. He didn't have it. After getting cleaned up he quickly dried his hair via towel dry before pulling out the blow dryer. He was so late and he knew it. He was so anxious that he felt like he was going to vomit, but he tried to hold it in. He needed to get ready ASAP. After drying and styling his hair it was time to get dressed. Quickly, Freddie found himself jogging back to his room to fetch some clothes from the closet. After picking out the randomest things from his closet he looked at himself one more time in the mirror to make sure he looked pretty decent. He sighed. He was satisfied with it, but wished that he looked better. He was in such a hurry that he made less an effort to look one hundred percent presentable. 

Letting out a soft sigh at his appearance, Freddie opened the medicine cabinet to find an inhaler. Reading his name across it he but the inside of his cheek as he decided if he wanted to take it. Surely, Ariel would be mad if he didn't take it, but Freddie batted lugging it around. It wasn't cool and he just hated it. He did remember though. Remembered in middle school when his mom told him to bring his inhaler to school and he denied it. During gym he had an asthma attack and Ariel came and saved his life. She had his inhaler. Apparently his mother had handed off the medical device to Ariel after he had left it behind and with that his best friend had saved his life. He owed her that much, right? Staring at the label he traced it with his fingers before making a decision. Maybe I should just take it. Ariel would get mad if I didn't... And with that he slipped the medical device into his pocket before rushing down the stairs. He was so late and he had already wasted so much time.

Running down the stairs he heard the snickers of his older brother come from behind the couch as he rushed into the kitchen to grab some crackers for the road. "Hey, Shark Bait, what's the rush?" Fredrick mentally rolled his eyes before answering him. "I'm late! It's nine thirty and-" than his brother shot into laughter. With a cracker sticking out of his mouth, Fredrick looked at the kitchen clock to see that school hadn't even started yet. Man, he hated his brother. And there Sean was. Laughing his a** off like a crazy hyena. "a*****e."
Freddie mumbled softly to himself. His stupid brother tried scaring him and it worked. He felt so stupid for falling for his tricks. He was so stupid.

Grabbing a bag of crackers, Freddie walked out of his house as he ignored all his brother's smart remarks. He just wanted to get to the bus stop and be over with it. After getting on the bus he decided to whip out his phone and text his best friend Ariel. He saw her over the summer and all but he still wanted to meet up at school and why not,  right. They were best friends. Have been for about eleven years and he loved her with all his heart.

To: My Mermaid Princess
Hey!!! What's up!?!? I'm on my way! TTYL!!!

After sending the message he smiled and let himself fall asleep on the bus. He was in a seat to himself so why not? He had to make up for the crazy morning his brother had set up for him. What a jerk he was. A dead weight douchebag.

~Time Skip~

After getting off the bus Freddie entered the school. Upon entering a lump formed in his throat. There were so many people and that frightened his slightly. He felt like a fish out of water or even a small guppy surrounded by a bunch of hungry sharks. It wasn't a nice feeling. After swallowing down the lump in his throat Freddie shoved his hands in his pockets before pursuing deeper into the building. Its okay, Flounder. You got this. You can do it. he told himself as he walked into the halls. He was going to try his best to leave the scared, cowardly guppy Fredrick behind. He was a sophomore now and he needed to act like it. 

Sighing, Fredrick decided to go look for Ariel. She was the only one he could seriously talk to. Like actually 'seriously' talk to. Sure he could talk to some others, but him and Ariel had such a tight bond that she was the only one he really wanted to talk to at the moment. "Wonder where she ran off to." he thought as he went around to look for her, but couldn't seem to find her until he stumbled upon the bad crew. Noah, Decland, Leland, and Oliver. another lump formed in his throat as he watch them from a distance. What was Ariel doing with them? It made no sense. Please don't tell me she still likes those guys... he thought to himself as he hid behind the wall across the hall. He had failed. He was once agin cowardly Flounder, watching from the sidelines.

{OOC: Only a temporary layout and I'm sorry if it sucks cause its a sucky iPod post. Plus, the ooc page is finally up, thanks to the lovely AngelVampireQueen, so if you haven't already, to check it out :3}

Adorable Believer

User Image

"We'll stare straight-faced, don't hesitate. See, why jwould we want to make you bastards wait?"

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°• ℕoah 𝔸lexander ℙierce •°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOº°‘¨ 𝕃ock Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

׺°”˜`”°º×»- ׺°”˜`”°º×»-׺°”˜`”°º×»-׺°”˜`”°º×»-    

Noah smirked at the girl, noticing  the blush on her face. She seemed pretty cute, even if she was a year younger. 
"That I am. Noah Pierce, junior. Pleasure to make your aquaitance, Ariel." the teen chuckled. His eyes shifted over to the twins, trying to hold in his laughter as they cornered themselves against the lockers. 
"What's wrong, guys~?" Noah asked, a devilish grin in his face. 

His attention was soon brought to the owner of the arm slung around his shoulders. This was, of course, his "boss", Oliver. He listened as the older teen introduced himself to the girl. Noah was slightly annoyed, knowing that his new play thing was going to be taken away by Oogie. 
"Hey Oogie. Whatcha got for me this time?" the teen grinned, looking over at his friend. Not only was this guy a pretty good friend of Noah's, but he was also his dealer. Drugs were a dangerous game. 

Oogie was the only one of his three friends that really knew about his addiction to drugs; shock and barrel just thought that he was usually drunk off his a**. It didn't matter either way, the teen was addicted to booze and pills. 

"Say, little Ariel, how come I've never seen your pretty little face around here~?" Noah turned back to look at the girl, that same devilish grin on his face. He wasn't as good with the ladies as Oogie, but he was a close second. He tilted his sun glasses to the tip of his nose to get a better look at the pretty little thing in front of himself and Oliver. She certainly was a little thing. Maybe lock could find something interesting to do with the girl. 

׺°”˜`”°º×»- ׺°”˜`”°º×»-׺°”˜`”°º×»- ׺°”˜`”°º×»- 
 "Thank god, I got this chance, now I can say.. So now we'll say, we'll say, We're gonna do what we want!"

With What Cohorts?: Oliver, Ariel, Leeland and Decland
What's My Mood: curiosity killed the cat~
Where can I be found: hallway
What Im Wearing: ((will put link when my laptop stops being a whore))
Song in my head: My Jam

Shy Vampire

User ImageUser Image

█████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ █████████

OOC;; I'm so ******** sorry for this wait !!! Gahhh Work on my fiancee took me over xD. Sorry it's short too... I think

"Lili~" She winced at the name. Lilith should be use to it by now only because Blake was the only one to call her that, and if anyone else dared tried calling her that she'd slit someone’s throat. Raising an eyebrow, she turned her attention back to Rachel once more before looking back at Blake nodding in response. The boy was always a caring and nice person so she couldn't be mad at him about that, that was just how he generally acted. Ever since they had become best friends I guess you could say, that was how it had always been and she had learned to go along with it. Lilith was a little more spunky at times than nice, but she definitely wasn't goody goody, she was just a nice and kind person when she saw fit. " So, now that we have ourselves a small little group, what shall we do? Class doesn’t start for a while." Her arms folded as she let her mind wonder, well that was a stupid question to ask her in general because he knew she didn't get out much. Frowning slightly, she just gave a shrug indicated she didn't know what to do. Hearing some commotion her head turned to the noise and looked at the group of people crowding around and basically begging for what she believed was a ticket. Tilting her head slightly, her attention turned to Blake just as he spoke about it.

"Hi, How are you?" She smiled at Rachel slightly, "I am well, how about you?" She responded before she could think about Blake's question. All three of them at a dance together? Lilith loved dancing and singing, but with three people, that could be a bit crowded. She kind of wanted to disagree and just stay home, it wasn't like her father would actually let her go anyway, she would probably have to sneak out anyway. But Lilith didn't want to come off rude or mean so she had to think fast. Hearing Rachel agree, she almost frowned, but sighed instead, "[Fine, I'll go, But you don't need to pay for me." She chuckled softly. Her brow arched as he suddenly began texting, but the fact she already knew who it was too caused her to smile as her back pocket vibrated not long after he finished. Reaching and grabbing her phone, she pulled it out and read the message carefully so she didn't sound stupid with a response. Joining him and working in the haunted house. More time to spend with him, and making money maybe? And a great excuse to get away from the house? Hell yeah she would do it. Opening a reply, her fingers moved quickly over the keyboard.

To; Mr, Pumpkin King
                                                  From; Lili
                                                  Msg; You my dear have just saved my life from boredom and my father! I'd love to join you!

Hitting send she grinned in his direction and looked back to the place where the young female was selling tickets. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out her own wallet which she was happy to know that it contained some money. Smirking, she wondered away from the group to get her ticket before Blake could pay for her. Pushing past whatever people happened to be around, she managed to get up there and ask for one ticket. Handing the young girl the money, she kindly took the ticket from the girl and slipped it into her wallet and placed her wallet back into her bag. Heading back towards Blake and Rachel she smirked, "Now you two better hurry, she's selling out fast." she joked with a laugh. Letting her eyes scope the bodies in the hall she blinked, it had gotten way crowded with people since the small group had been talking. Slipping her phone once more into her pocket she sighed. She wasn't very excited with going to the dance with a 'group' but she would deal with it. Twirling some of her pale blonde locks between her fingers she waited for one of the two, or both of them to say something.

xx█████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ █████████

User Image

multicolor hair freak

AngelVampireQueen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out