Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

─═▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇═─

“How do I love thee?
                                                        XLet me count the ways.
                                                        XXOne one-thousand…”

“Robbie…Robbie…c’mon, it’s time to get up.” Feeling a soft shake on his arm, Robbie smiled. Hearing his foster mother’s voice made him instantly happy. If he didn’t know better than he would’ve just thought it was a normal day. His foster mom usually woken him up in the morning, but he knew it was the first day of school and he was looking forward to it. Turning over in his bed, Robbie looked at the woman and smiled up at her. Letting his eyes flutter open to look up at her. “Good morning!” He said happily. She knew that instantly he was beginning to get a natural high of energy. She smiled at him and ruffled his hair. “Well, you know it’s time to go to school so you might want to get moving.” Smiling he nodded up towards her to indicate that he was indeed awake. Nodding herself she stood up from his bed and left the room. He loved Carol. She was a sweet lady and she had been with him for almost four years now, which was saying something. Most of his foster families didn’t last all too long. It was the sad story of his life, but he didn’t mind. Robbie liked where he was right now. Life was good.

Now, jumping out of his bed, Robbie was almost bouncing over to the shower for a quick bath. After getting clean and even playing with a few bubbles, Robbie got out of the bath. Drying off, he tied the towel around his waist and began styling his hair, though he’d get a bit distracted by the outside world through the window every now and then. Oh! My medication! He thought to himself. He had almost forgotten all about it. After attempting to style his hair Robbie opened the medicine cabinet to dry swallow his pills. He didn’t mind ADD. It was what made him, him, right? As long as he could maintain it. Now that he had taken care of his medical condition Robbie went over to his closet to pick out some clothes. Nothing special, just a powder blue button-down, some red pants with suspenders to match, and some bright yellow shoes with a matching bow tie. After getting dressed he smiled in the mirror. Straightening out his bow tie and fixing his hair he gave himself a wink and giggled. I’m such a dork! He thought as he left the bathroom and down the stairs. He could feel it all over his body. This was going to be a great day.

After saying good morning to Darren, his foster dad, Robbie gave Carol a kiss on the cheek before getting himself a bowl of cereal ready. Pouring a bowl of Cheerios he began to eat them as he was given the whole load down of it was his first day back at school, to be careful, and to be home by four so he could baby-sit baby Herman next door.. Nodding he finished off his bowl of cereal before leaving out the door with his Carol. His foster parents didn’t trust him to drive because of his medical condition, but he didn’t mind. He loved his daily rides from Carol. She was a nice lady and a wonderful mother figure.

─═Time Skip═─

“Bye, Robert. Please be home on time.” “Okie dokie! Most defiantly! Absolutely! You can count on me!” Giggling, she bid him a good day and drove off, leaving Robbie alone in front of the school. Smiling he began to strut his way to the front door with a giant smile. Pushing his sleeves up past his elbows and straightening his bow tie one more time before entering. Now in the school Robbie began looking for familiar faces and he saw some. “Hello! Hey, ladies how you doing? How was the summer?” Still grinning he continued to press on. He loved school, because of all the people. He wasn’t a fan of the work, but the people were nice.

“Leda!!! Hi!” He spotted the blue haired girl and waved to her frantically before running over to her to hug her. “Leda! How are you how was your summer? Did you have fun!?! I had fun! you‘re finally a senior! Can you believe it!?!?! I cant believe it! You still look so young! You‘re like a flower, I mean, look at you!!!” He was so full of energy. He liked Leda. She was pretty cool and he was hoping they could talk more this year. They were friends…at least Robert thought so. Even though she was a senior and him a junior, he was hoping they could make their friendship work. He hated losing friends. It made him sad.

Getting slightly distracted, Robbie let his mind and eyes wander, though his body still faced the senior as he kind of listened to her words. As he looked around he heard a young girls voice. “Tickets! Tickets on sale for the welcome dance!” A smile crossed his face from ear to ear. He was ecstatic. “Hey, Leda! Let’s go to the dance! C’mon! C’mon! C’mon! Let’s go!” Before waiting for her answer Robbie ran, full speed ahead towards the girl, reaching in his back pocket for some money. “Ticket please! Ticket please! I have money! Ticket please!” And running full speed ahead he didn’t notice the twins in front of the girl as they purchased their tickets. “AHHHHHHHH!” Trying to stop himself it was too late. Robert crashed into the two bodies and feel onto the floor. Shaking his head he looked around. He swore he felt his eyes jumble in his head like the cartoons. Shaking out of his stage now he slowly stood up and laughed. “Sorry pals. I should’ve watched where I was going.” he said within his laughter, though he was being sincere. He had seen the boys before, but never spoken to them. He offered his hands for them so he could help them up and he smiled. “Hi. I’m Robert Danielson, but you could call me Robbie. Nice to meet cha! Nice to see ya! Sorry for bumping into you again.” He told them hoping they weren’t too mad at him.

“…Two one-thousand.
                                                        Three one-thousand.X
                                                        Four one-thousand. Five…”XX

─═▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇═─

{OOC: outfit in the nameplate}

A Dreamers Remorse

The WereEmo

Anxious Citizen

User Image

_-Leeland + Decland-_
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

User Image
User Image

The twins took a step back at the sound of the loud whistle and turned to see Cora. They half listened to her and got in a line, but made sure they were the first. But they allowed Cora to go before them out of respect for the girl. They didn’t know why they had so much respect for the girl, they just did.

The twins smiled politely at the girl who was selling the tickets, even though they had pushed aside a least a dozen other people who were attempting to get tickets. The girl must have recognised them because she almost immediately put on an overly nice smile. They quickly paid for their tickets but Declan took both of them and put them in his wallet. He slipped it back into his messenger bag. They didn’t want to lose either of the tickets, and Leeland had the misfortune of having his wallet wander away without him noticing.

Just as they were about to turn around and return to their lockers, they heard a commotion behind them, and before they knew what was happening, they were both knocked to the floor. Decland was the first to roll over to look at the person who had so blatantly run into them. Dee immediately recognised the boy as the one they had not-so-affectionately nick-named ‘Spazz’ in their private twin conversations due to his speech habits and odd sense of fashion.

Dee looked up at him with a mixture of annoyance and disgust as Robert laughed through his apology. When Robert offered his hand to assist the twins up, Dee just stared at it, then slowly pushed it away with one finger as if he were afraid of catching some sort of disease from the boy, then got up on his own, a look of rage on his face. But then he noticed that they were causing quite a bit of commotion, and forced a fake smile as he dusted himself off. Though they had tripped many students purposefully, they were not very pleased at having the tables turn on them, even if it were an accident. “No, no.” Dee said in an overly nice tone. “Everyone makes mistakes.” He said in a happy tone, though he was right pissed off.

Leeland also noticed that they had gathered quite an audience and smirked inwardly. Then, as he ‘tried’ to get to his feet he let out a hiss, holding his wrist, looking up at his brother with a look of mock pain. To Dee, Lee was obviously feigning being in pain, but to the onlookers, it was a lot less obvious. Dee knelt down immediately, like a good twin should, But Lee just waved him off and got up using his other hand. “I must have landed on it wrong when we...” He said with a pause as he looked at Robert. “fell.”

Lee always seemed to play the ‘innocent’ when things like that happened, and thus, Dee played the concerned and over protective brother. Dee got up and turned to Robert. “I’m Decland, and that’s my brother Leeland.” He said, then jabbed Robert in the chest with his index finger. "YOU need to be more careful... Got it..?”

Adorable Believer

User Image 

"If You Haven't Noticed, I'm Not All Here Myself~"

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ 𝕃eda  𝕁uliet 𝕎est ☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤

º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø 𝓒heshire 𝓒at °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø

"Can You Stand On Your Head?"

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Leda had been zoning out for a bit, taking a few pictures every now and again. She heard someone calling her name from down the hall and looked to see Robert Danielson, a quirky guy who she found quite a bit of interest in. She smiled at him, but Leda had less than a minute to successfully get her camera in her backpack before she was hug attacked by Robbie. She giggled softly at his usual 'mile-a-minute' talking but replied anyways. 
"Hey Robbie! It's good to see you in such high spirits. It's too early to be so cheery  in my case. It's a shame we're not in the same grade though. You'd make things much more entertaining," the blue haired teen replied, a happy smile on her face. Leda genuinely liked Robbie. He was a good kid. Zany, but good. It really was a shame that she was in the grade above him, but they were still friends... She guessed. Leda stood up fully from just standing against the wall, about to say se had already bought her ticket when Robbie bolted off to buy his. 
"He really is a spaz.. But in a good way," Leda said to herself as she watched him attempt to buy his ticket. 

Leda saw him bump into the twins she had seen walking through the halls earlier. Something told her that this wasn't going to be good. She picked up her back pack from the floor and walked over to the twins and Robbie. She could hear part of their conversation and already thought of them as arrogant. Arrogance pissed Leda off more than anything. Making her way through the crowd that was forming around the three, Leda soon found herself standing next to, but slightly behind, Robbie. She saw through the fake acting, despite how close it was to a real reaction. 
"Robbie, did you really run into them? You're so silly sometimes" Leda said to her friend, a half smile on her face. She looked over the twins, wondering whether it was worth making a witty response to half protect her friend and half to just mess with the twins. 
"Sorry that Robbie ran into you both. Hope you can forgive and forget." Leda said to the other boys with a fake smile on her face. She knew well that if they were trouble, Leda would love to deal with them.

"Well, some go this way, and some go that way. But as for me, myself, personally, I prefer the short-cut."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

𝓦ith 𝓦hom: Robbie and a set of twins
𝓜y 𝓜ood: Curious and interested
𝓦hat 𝓘'm 𝓦earing: My Statement 
𝓢ong 𝓘'm 𝓢inging: My Poison

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

“How do I love thee?
                                                        XLet me count the ways.
                                                        XXOne one-thousand…”

Robert felt a bit bad about what had just happened, though he was trying to laugh it off. He didn’t mean to bump into the twins, but what was done was done right He couldn’t take away what had just happened, since it had already happened, but he could apologize for it and that’s what he was doing. Hopefully the two boys before him understood that he had no intention of knocking them down. When he apologized to them one of them looked a bit angry as they pushed his hand away. He was still hoping they weren’t mad though they seemed it to be that way. His eyes got a bit sad as a small pout crossed his lips. “I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to-” He than saw a smile on his face. It was probably the initial thing that made him angry, but Robbie’s apologies must’ve made things better. It made Robert smile at them. The one twin now being kind to him. He insisted that everyone made mistakes and Robbie couldn’t agree more. “Oh, thank you! Thank you! I knew you’d understand!” He cheered as he took the boy’s hand and began to shake it in between his own. Robert felt a bit of relief. The boys didn’t seem too mad at all. At least this one didn’t.

After a bit Robbie remembered the other young man and quickly turned his attention over to the twin boy on the floor. Watching the boy hold his wrist in some pain. Robert was going to try and help, but when the one twin waved the other off, Robert decided to leave them be. Watching the boy stand up and say his hypothesis, Robert began to become himself again. Nodding frantically. “Well, I hope your wrist is okay. If it keeps hurting than maybe you should go to the nurse. I know she could be a bit scary at times, but woooo, can it help! I mean I remeber this one time she brought out this thing and I thought I was going to faint, but get this...it was only the thermometer! Silly, huh?” He chirped to Leeland as his eyes now laid back down on his the boy’s wrist. He felt bad that he was the one who had caused the pain, but the two seemed very understanding. It was nice to know that they weren’t totally mad at him…well, at least that’s what he thought.

“I’m Decland, and that’s my brother Leeland. YOU need to be more careful... Got it..?” Robert looked down at his chest when it was poked and then rubbed it slightly when Decland took his finger back. Robbie smiled and nodded frantically. “No problem-o! Okie dokie! Of course! You could count on me! Careful is my middle name! From now on I am Robert Careful Danielson and I am prepared for duty! Yes, sir! You can count on me! Positively! Absolutely!” He said to them ending it with a salute. He didn’t want to get on their bad sides, though they seemed nice enough. He didn’t see them for the nasty, stuck-up guys that everyone else did, but Robert always looked for the good in people. It was just the type of person he was. As far as he knew he liked the twins, but little did he know.

Still smiling at them, Robert didn’t notice Leda behind him. Hearing her voice he immediately spun around to face her. “It was an accident! A huge mistake upon mistakes! I didn’t mean to, but one minute I’m running down the halls and the next we were all on the floor like a bunch of crashed bowling pins, A blur it was a blurrrrrrrrrr!” With that he fell to his knees dramatically and took her hand. He hadn’t noticed the crowd around them,, but they began to now decrease in numbers, though some were snickering at Robert. Most people thought he was too ridiculous to even believe. If only they knew.

"Sorry that Robbie ran into you both. Hope you can-” That was all Robert could hear before getting distracted by sparkly jewled headband that was placed upon long blonde hair. “Cora!” He than let go of Leda’s hand, stood up and ran full speed to Ms. Cora Lynn. Robert knew so many girls at this school. He wished he had more guy friends too, but for some strange reason guys didn’t seem to enjoy his company as much. Running towards his fellow junior he gave her a hug. “Cora! How are you? Was summer wonderful? I bet it was wonderful! You should tell me all about it! Man, look at that head piece! Man, is it sparkly! It was all WOOOOSH! I just had to come over and check it out!” He than let her go and gave her the silliest grin. He was still so full of energy and he was very happy to top off that natural high he always had. Looking back to Leda and the twins he let out a small gasp. He had forgotten that he had left Leda and the boys. Cora’s headband temporarily distracting him. “Leda!” He than started to run back when he stopped in his tracks and turned to see Cora again. “Nice to see ya Cora! We should talk more! Later maybe? Sooner? I just gotta get back to Leda! Bye!” And with that he was on his way back over to Leda and the twins. Not running though. Almost skipping over to them.

When he reached his designation he did one big, final jump and laughed. “I’m back! Hope you didn’t call a search for me because I have returned! What'd I miss?” After his small introduction he looked back to Cora and gave her a happy wave hello before turning back to the three bodies in front of him. “Soooooooo, what do you guys want to do? Wanna go skipping, talk about weekend plans, OH! Or we could play some pranks! Tell some jokes! Oh boy, the possibilities are endless!!! What do you guys think? I’m out of ideas! I just wanna have some fun!!!!!”

“…Two one-thousand.
                                                        Three one-thousand.X

{OOC: ~}
User Image

Alice Rose White
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tick Tock Tick Tock. The sound of the clock snapped Alice out of her reoccurring dream once more. "I dare it's quite rude to interrupt Tea Time." Alice scolded her alarm as she shut it off. Rubbing her eyes she let out a rather large yawn as she pulled herself from her bed. School was today and she was now a senior. It was rather strange, she didn't feel any different being one year older nor any reason she should care. Grabbing a brush she quickly attempted to brush through her wild mane of hair and threw on a blue dress that her mother had placed on her bed. The summer had been quite nice working in the library. Alice did rather enjoy books though she never really fit into the whole "high school party scene" like some of the other students. Alice was a bookworm who most didn't even see; not that it matters to her who sees her.

Grabbing her phone and her book bag she hurried down the stairs; nearly stepping on her cat. The black cat let out an angry yelp as Alice had stepped on her tail on accident. "I'm so sorry Dianna!" She called over her shoulder as she ran out the door. Her mother stopped her just before she got to the car and handed her lunch over. "Thanks mother." She offered a sweet smile before getting in the car. It was a new year an d the first day; she was excited to see what adventures held. Leda no doubt would be wandering about the school somewhere so it would be only natural for Alice to go searching? The car door shut and Alice threw her bag onto the passenger seat. Perhaps she would see Robbie at school. It was a ridiculous thought because of course she would see him. Her face flushed slightly at such a thought as she turned the key to start her car.

***********Time Skip***********

So it seemed that the school was just as lively as ever. Apparently others were fussing about the dance and who their dates would be. Alice enjoyed dancing but did not need a date in order to do so. She spotted Rachel and offered the girla friendly wave. She had seen her in the library quite often during the summer and it was always a pleasure seeing a fellow bookworm. What the blonde senior was not fond of was lines....and there was a line for the tickets. It did not take her long to purchase a ticket and flee the scene of squealing freshman who obviously hadn't seen each other over the summer otherwise they wouldn't be squawking like vultures. It did not matter though because Alice was more concerned about finding her new locker, or Leda, which ever came first.

Hearing a crash, Alice's gaze fell on the lively Robbie Danielson and Leda. The twins stood infront of them with a rather cross expression on their identical faces. It seemed as though Robbie had crashed into them. A sigh escaped her lips as she approached the four students. Her curious gaze fell on Lee who had been obviously faking an injury for sympathy. Alice did not particularly like liars. "No one was injured. So perhaps it should be YOU who is careful." Alice responded as she stepped between Robbie and the Twins. Her gaze hardened for a moment as she looked between Dee and Lee. "Now off with you." She shooed them with a dismissive gesture of her hand as she turned around to face Leda and Robbie. Her hands placed themselves on her narrow hips as she looked at Robbie. "Do try to watch where you hop little rabbit." She teased Robbie with a warm smile as her sapphire blue eyes shifted to Leda. "Hello Leda. How was your summer? Good I hope."

Robbie was easily distracted because she watched as he bounded down the hallway to examine Cora's headband then bounded back down the hallway like a bouncy rabbit. It was always so full of energy which Alice found rather refreshing. It caused her to let out a small giggle as her gaze fell back on him. Age and Grade were not things that Alice really cared about; what she did care about was personality. Robbie? He was overflowing with personality and Alice found it refreshing. Though Alice always told herself not to bother with silly things as crushes, she could not help herself with Robbie. He was just so.....bouncy like a White Rabbit. She was fond of rabbits; like the one in her dreams with the pocket watch. Silly rabbits and worrying about being late. The thought made her giggle as her gaze fell on Leda once more.

Adorable Believer

User Image 

Leda continued to watch the twins for a few more moments, the same overly sweet yet obviously fake smile on her pale face. She gently swirled a stray piece of her neon blue hair around her forefinger, blue eyes turning back to Robert. She smiled at him, a real genuine smile. She watched as he got down on his knees, laughing softly at his over dramaticness. That was one of the things she liked about Robbie; he was always full of surprises.  But along with his zaniness, she was easily distracted. She heard the voice of her good friend, Alice White, and turned to face the girl. They were in the same grade, fortunately, and they were easily close friends. 
"Hey Alice! Good to see you looking so lively on this fine morning," she replied, hugging the blonde softly. 

Leda watched as her friend zoomed off to a girl named Cora, but her ears and thoughts were on the hushed whispers of people talking about her friend and what had happened. She turned back to the twins, Leeland and Decland if she had heard their names correctly. She was about to say something either rude or just random when the  familiar voice of Robbie appeared along with  the familiar face.

Robbie re-joined the pair, causing Leda to laugh at his silly introduction. 
"You really are something else, Robbie. Did you ever end up buying your ticket to the dance?" she said in between laughs. Her gaze turned to the softly giggling Alice, a smirk coming onto the blue haired teen's face. 
"What's so funny, giggles?" she asked her friend. Leda crossed her arms and looked at her two friends. 

Leda wasn't an actively social person so it was remarkable that she had two friends who genuinely enjoyed having witty little Leda around. 
"So are we all going to that silly little dance tomorrow night?" she asked Robbie and Alice before taking out her camera again. She snapped a quick photo of them, smiling the entire time. 

"Well, some go this way, and some go that way. But as for me, myself, personally, I prefer the short-cut."

𝓦ith 𝓦hom: Alice and Robbie
𝓜y 𝓜ood: Delighted

Anxious Citizen

User Image

_-Leeland + Decland-_
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

User Image
User Image

The Twins stood there in front of Robert, eyebrows raised as he kept talking and talking. He certainly lived up to the nick-name they had given him between the two of them. Like some twins, Leeland and Decland could communicate with each other without actually having to speak, by reading each other’s body language and eyes.

As Robert kept apologizing, the twins were communicating with one another. Dee gave a little head jerk in Robert’s direction: What is up with this guy..? In response Lee’s eyes widened slightly with a barely visible shrug: I have no clue! Dee shifted from foot to foot: I want to leave... Lee gave an almost unnoticeable nod: Me too.

The twins found social interaction very stressful and they did not enjoy it very much; they were only used to each other and their immediate family: Any group bigger than the two of them, was an uncomfortable crowd.

The Twins raised their eyebrows as Robert suddenly got distracted and went over to Cora to complement her on her headband. Lee and Dee looked at each other and Leeland had to turn his head and cover his mouth to hide the snicker that arose from Robert’s randomness. This snicker earned a light slap in the back of the head from his twin. Lee quickly composed himself as Robert came bounding back.

The twins tried to ignore Leda’s equally fake smile, pretending to care what Robert had to say. The twins couldn’t help but look at each other with wide eyes as Robert asked what they wanted to do. We want to leave! Both twins thought, but didn’t move to leave.

“Well...” Lee stammered.

“We have this thing...” Dee tried to think of something.

“With this one teacher and...” Lee still stammered.

But neither twin could come up with a good excuse to leave the conversation and the awkward ‘crowd’. All they could do was stare at each other in mild panic. Then they heard the familiar voice of Alice behind them. Soon enough she came between the twins and Robert, calling Lee out on his ‘hurt’ wrist.

“Now off with you.” Alice said.

Never had the twins been more thankful for being called out. Their gaze lowered to the ground as they shuffled off without another word, but for a split second Lee turned his head, looking at the group almost apologetically.

When the twins were safely out hearing distance Dee nudged Lee. “That was close, eh? He snickered.

Lee gave a little nod, once again looking back at the group in relief at having escaped.

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

“How do I love thee?
                                                        XLet me count the ways.
                                                        XXOne one-thousand…”

Robbie soon saw Alice in the middle of their little group. "No one was injured. So perhaps it should be YOU who is careful. Now off with you" He liked Alice. She was a sweet girl and they were pretty good friends. He knew Leda and her were pretty close so it was no secret that was the reason she was around. He wondered why she had just told the twins to go off though. One of them was clearly hurt. Why did she call them liars? He let out a small gasp and looked at Alice with slightly widened eyes. He began to shake his head. "Oh, no, no, no, Alice. It was actually my fault for the collision. I was running…like this!” Robert than began to run quickly in a circle around her and Leda as a demonstration before stopping in front of her. “And than I was going to buy a ticket to the dance tomorrow so while I was getting out my wallet…CRASH!” He exclaimed with a giant clap of his hands for a sound affect. “And than we all ended up on the floor like this!” He told her as he tripped himself, so he now landed on the floor. The fall wasn’t too bad though. He got up quickly, giggling as he did and smiled up at her. “So, as you see, it is, indeedly, my fault. And then one of the poor twins hurt their wrist. It was so sad.” He told her with a small nod. “Though…I’m not necessarily proud of it. It is my fault, but not intended. No, no, no. Total accident you see. Not the fault of the twins, but my own.” He admitted to her. His gaze dropping to the ground as his tone of voice went from slightly excited to a bit sad. He felt bad, but the twins seemed to not have a problem with it. They knew it was an accident after all. "Do try to watch where you hop little rabbit.” Robbie couldn’t help but giggle. Rabbit was something few people called him. It was nice to know that some people did still call him that though. He loved the nickname. He nodded towards her with a smile from ear to ear. “Okie dokie, Alice! You can count on Robbie Rabbit! He will never let you down!” He than pulled her in for an impulsive hug before running off to Cora. Shinney objects always got the best of him.

After returning to the group it seemed like the twins were a bit busy. Robert liked them and wished to get to know them better, but apparently they had some thing to get to with some teacher. It was understandable. Sometimes that happened so Robbie wasn’t too upset with it. Hey, if he didn’t see them later today than perhaps he’d talk to them tomorrow at the dance. That’s what he’d do. As they walked away Robbie had a slightly upset look as he saw their gazes fall to the ground. “It’s okay guys! We could talk someother time! I promise! And Robbie Rabbit never breaks a promise! See you later, alligators!” He called to them, though he wasn’t too happy about their departure. His word choice just couldn’t be helped. It was just the kind of person he was to talk like that. Seeing one of the twins look back at the group Robbie gave a weak smile and waved to him. Right now, Robbie considered them possible friends. He saw nothing wrong with them at all.

"You really are something else, Robbie. Did you ever end up buying your ticket to the dance?" His eyes widened before turning back to the girls. “Jeepers!!! I totally forgot! Dang it!” It wasn’t too long that his eyes landed on the ticket selling girl from across the hall and with her in his sights he ran towards her. “Hey! I still have money! Come back!” And with that he was gone for a bit. Reaching the blonde, freshman girl he stopped before knocking her down too. She actually shut her eyes and flinch as she awaited impact, but Robert had stopped just in time. “Uno ticket-o please!” He sang to her as he batted his eyelashes at her. He than leaned close to her to whisper. "Uno means one in mexican." Giggling the girl nodded and gave him a ticket in exchange for his money. “Thank you! Much appreciated! See you later! Have a good day! Bye now! Adios!" And with that he was gone, leaving the snickering girl behind him.

Strutting his way playfully back to his friends, he waved his ticket into the air to show them. “I got it! Now I can get to the dance!” He told them with a grin. "So are we all going to that silly little dance tomorrow night?” Before answering Leda’s question Robbie spotted her pulling her camera to snap a picture of the two. Seeing the camera, Robbie made a silly face and use two fingers on each hand to make a pair of bunny ears for him and Alice, though he didn’t want Alice to know. That was the fun of doing it. After she took a quick picture he giggled. “Of course, Leda! We could go as a group. You, me, and Alice! Wow! This is going to be great!” He exclaimed. Jumping up and down before doing a quick, silly, little dance of happiness. He couldn’t help himself. It just kind of happened, but he was having a good time with it.

He than placed a index finger on his chin and looked up, as if he was thinking. “Hmmm…unless you two have smoking hot dates that I don’t know about.” He said to them, now letting out some laughter. Not because he didn’t think they could get a boyfriend, but just because he was in good spirits. He was happy. This was a good morning.

“…Two one-thousand.
                                                        Three one-thousand.X

{OOC: ~}
User Image
Alice Rose White
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Robbie was so....innocent. Alice watched in amusement as he explained that it was hit fault for running into the twins. She did giggle as Robbie dramatically reenacted how he ran into the two boys.However Alice had not been addressing that issue. What she did call the twins out for was lying about being injured, which Robbie didn't quite seem to notice. She let it go as she watched the twins leave. She offered Lee a faint smile as she caught his apologetic look over his shoulder. Surely they were just misunderstood but Alice never did trust people right away. It was a habit really. What caught her off guard was when Robbie scooped her up into a big, warm, strong hug just before he raced off to examine Cora's sparkles. Luckily he didn't see how red he made her face.

"What's so funny giggles?" Leda had remarked while Robbie had been gone to satisfy his A.D.D. Her gaze fell on Leda and a faint yet coy smile fell on her rosy lips. "Oh, nothing. Something about rabbits and pocket watches." She replied just before Robbie bounced back towards them. It was short lived because Leda mentioned he hadn't gotten a ticket yet which made her laugh as she watched him bound down the hall to fetch his ticket. Rabbit nearly knocked over the girl who was selling them and Alice shook her head. Silly Rabbit. Leda had lifted up her camera and snapped a picture of Robbie and Alice. Alice had a feeling that Robbie would make rabbit ears so her gaze locked on the camera and she flashed a pretty smile. Normally she disliked her picture being taken but Leda was the only exception.

Her gaze fell curiously on Robbie at his remark about smoking hot dates. "Date? You have to be asked to have a date isn't that correct?" Of course she didn't have a date to the dance. She was the strange girl who hung out in the library; at least she had her friends. Alice had been hoping that Robbie would ask her but going as just friends with Leda and Robbie would be just as fun. She let out a laugh as she watched Robbie jump up and down and do a little happy dance about having his ticket. Adorable really. Alice's gaze fell on Leda once more as she twirled a strand of blue hair. She'd always admired Leda's daring choice to dye her hair blue; whereas Alice would look like a fool if she tried. "Have you found a dress yet Leda?" Alice decided to change the subject so Robbie wouldn't push about her not having a date. The idea of all three of them going to the dance together was going to be fun. Alice really was looking forward to it but she was a bit awkward when it came to social events. Perhaps that was why Leda and her got along so well.

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

------------------------
σ я α ч и и
------------------------

User Image

Cora was just walking down the halls, minding her own business. Actually, she was day dreaming, but she was sure she wasn't bothering anyone... Or at least she didn't think she was. She just wanted a muffin... Another muffin. She was just heading towards her first period class, or she thought she was, anyway. She hummed a song she heard on the radio on the way to school when all of a sudden she heard shouts and she snapped out of her reverie just in time to see a brunette almost tackle her. She gasped, but then realized who was hugging her and she laughed, wrapping her thin arms around the boy attached to her. She simply adored Robbie. He was one of her favorite people. So energtic and full of life. She righted herself and listened to him shoot off questions. She blinked and tried to follow him. After he finished, she nodded and started to answer the questions in rapid succession.

"I'm great! My summer was wonderful! Of course, I'd love to tell you about it. Thank you, Robbie. I love this headband," she said, giggling at the end. Robbie then proceeded to yell a name and then ran. She was slightly confused until Robbie turned and called a good-bye. She waved, laughing again and shaking her head. "Bye, Robbie! See you later!"

She laughed softly to herself as she walked off in the other direction of the hyperactive junior and hummed a random tune that she wasn't sure was even a real song. She ran a hand through her long, blonde hair and looked for someone to talk to. She saw Nate and Ethan chilling by what seemed to be Ethan's locker. She made the split decision and walked over there, smiling brightly and waving.

"Hey guys!" she said. "How were your summers?" She hoisted her bag farther up her shoulder and clasped her hands in front of her. She hadn't talked to them since school ended and felt like she needed to talk to them and see if their summers went well.

Ethan's locker Ethan and Tate Outfit

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Adorable Believer

User Image 

Leda watched as Leeland and Decland finally left, breathing a small sigh of relief. She had heard most of the things people had said about them, and it wasn't nice. Her blue eyes turned back to Alice as Robbie had left them, a slight smirk still on her face. 
"Oh I believe I know the little rabbit you're talking about, dear Alice~" Leda said, poking her arm softly. Although Alice has never directly told Leda who she fancied, Leda could make and almost 100% accurate guess as to whom it might be. 
She watched as, once again, Robbie attempted to buy his ticket to the dance. She laughed a bit to herself, but turned away to look at her camera. The picture of her two friends had turned out amazing as usual. She smiled and showed both of them. 
"This is absolutely positively going on the wall in my room!" Leda declared. 

At hearing Robbie wonder if the had smoking hot dates, Leda couldn't help but burst out laughing. 
"I'd rather go with friends. I'm pretty sure every other student here thinks I'm quite... Mad~" She replied, another sly smile coming onto her face. She shifted her footing slightly so that she faced Alice.

"No, not yet.. Help me go shopping tonight? I might have to bring my little sister along if she can't babysit them." Leda said. Her voice had venom in it when she said 'she', meaning Lacie, father's assistant. "I would ask if you would like to come as well, Robbie, but dress shopping could be a tad boring." 

Leda swayed from side to side softly before noticing the rubber bands she had around her wrist. Leda admired her bracelets before setting her back pack and camera down on the floor. Taking off two of the rubber bands, Leda proceeded to put her hair in pig tails. She had a satisfied grin on her face when se retrieved her stuff from the ground. 
"Alice, have you found a dress?"

𝓦ith 𝓦hom: Alice and Robbie
𝓜y 𝓜ood: Curious and Mischevious

Dedicated Noob

7,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100

User Image

"Yes... yes... yes... Yes, father." Ailee gently snapped her phone shut once she finished the conversation she had engaged herself in with her father. He had just assigned her to various of chores and jobs she was expected to complete properly. This kind of phone call had come daily ever since he had left home to travel under certain circumstances, and because she knew that her father would be disappointed in her if she didn't answer every one of his calls, she kept her phone with her at all times. That would get a little more complicated now that school was starting. She released a quick sigh and simply brushed away the worry. There was enough of those in her head, and to pack more in would only cause a disastrous headache.

Ailee rolled out of bed in a tired manner, nearly falling flat onto the ground. She saw it coming, and avoided the action quite easily with a nimble twist that landed her onto her feet elegantly. No harm done. She quickly made her way into the bathroom and prepared herself for the day; for school. Once she was finished, dashing out the door she went, and speeding into the kitchen came next. In the mornings, she always prepared breakfast for her mother and grandmother, but once she entered the kitchen, everyone was already prepared. Ailee's mother stood near the stove, mixing what smelled like an herbal dish in a pot.

"Mother! I can do it. You should rest," Ailee called out, nearly tripping as she ran over to her mother's side. Her mother did nothing but swat at the air with the hand free of stirring to shoo Ailee away.

"Bu--"

"No. You get going to school. I will handle breakfast for your grandmother and I."

Ailee backed away from her mother who seemed quite concentrated with cooking with her hands in the air in surrender, deciding it was best not to argue. Arguing would probably only cause an uproar and possibly a problem with the neighbors. Her mother was one that shouted in a very loud voice when in an argument, and since Ailee knew that very well, choosing the option not to have raised voices audible to the whole neighborhood was seemingly wise.

"Alright then... I'm going!" Ailee didn't wait long enough for a reply and just headed out the door with her bag for school. Oh yes, that's right. Today was the first day at this new school she would now be attending. She was going to be a sophomore, and had actually spent her freshman year at a private Chinese school that she was forced to go to because of her father. After a couple weeks of pleading to go to a normal, public school, she gained victory and was now allowed to. Swallowing down a deep breath, she prayed her choice was the right one.

At School Now

In rather slow and nonrhythmic steps, Ailee carefully made her way to the school with one hand nervously rubbing the other arm. She bit her lower lip in slight hesitation, feeling a bit out of place once she realized almost everyone was talking to at least one other person since they were already familiar with one another. Since she was new, there wasn't anyone she could just go up to and say "Hi" randomly to. Though not exactly shy or anti-social, Ailee was still a bit awkward in this new environment. She ignored the strange feeling bubbling inside for the time being and just walked right into the building like everyone else was seeming to do.

Once inside, everyone was walking in every direction, gathered into pairs, trios, and bigger numbered groups. Again, she felt a bit awkward and out of the picture, but since when was being unique and different such a horrible thing? After roaming around the halls for awhile, Ailee came to a halt in her tracks once she noticed a girl selling tickets for a... what was it? A Dance? She couldn't help but release a small chuckle. Such a thing was honestly a bit foreign to her because she was always at home studying. That didn't prevent her curiosity to branch out to it though. She'd always wondered what dances were like.

Ailee didn't realize she was standing in the middle of the way until other students started shoving her out of the way and telling her to move. She clumsily stumbled to the side and eventually fell to the floor as she tripped over something that lay sprawled across the floor. Instead of finding out what she had tripped over, she collected herself from the floor and brought herself back onto her feet. She patted the nonexistent dust and dirt off of her, and quickly pushed herself to the side so that she wouldn't get knocked over again. She sighed again, the ignorance on her face a bit too conspicuous.

{ Ooc : Bleh - didn't know what to write. }

User Image
Alice Rose White

"Oh I believe I know the little rabbit you're talking about, dear Alice~" Leda's comment made Alice's face a light shade of pink as she cleared her throat. Luckily Robbie hadn't heard Leda though she had a feeling that Robbie wouldn't have understood anyway. Leda had a special connection with Alice...she'd often seen her as a Cheshire Cat in her dreams. Always smiling and that wise yet mad look in its eyes. When Leda showed her the picture that she'd snapped, Alice couldn't help but let out a loud laugh. Bunny ears? "Silly Rabbit. Tricks are for kids." She teased playfully. "I'd like a copy of this please? Though I'd prefer one with us all in it." Alice smiled brightly.

"No I haven't chosen a dress yet. I'd love to go dress. I'd shopping with you. However I am buying your dress. No use in arguing." Alice told Leda with a coy smile. She knew that Leda would try to resist but Alice would not take no for an answer. "My older sister can watch the little kitten while we are gone. My sister adores your little sister." Alice reassured Leda. She knew how much Leda hated that woman assistant. Personally Alice didn't care for her either. "Mad?" Alice let out loud laugh. "My dear Leda, We are ALL Mad here."

Hearing another crash onto the floor she looked over to see a new girl on the ground. It must have been the muchness in Alice because she ran over to the girl and offered her hand. A faint smile graced Alice's lips as she peered down at the girl. It seemed as though she didn't need Alice's help because she was already brushing the dirt off her dress. "Are you quite alright?" She asked with her head curiously tilted to the side. "You took a bit of a nasty fall there. This way or you'll get trampled." Alice took the girl's hand an brought her towards where she, Robbie, and Leda were standing. Letting go of her hand she turned to get a bette look at the girl. She was so petite! "My name is Alice White." Alice introduced herself with a smile before gesturing for Leda to introduce herself.

People tended to think that Alice, Robbie, and Leda were mad. People were right! The Trio were as Mad as Hatters! However that did not mean they were by any means mean. On the contray, they were quite polite when they wanted to be. "What's your name? You're new here are you not?" Alice inquired the new girl who she dragged to their trio. She hoped that the three of them would not scare off the new girl. Most people were startled by Robbie's energy whereas Alice found it endearing. Robbie was full of muchness; as was Leda! Alice's sapphire eyes locked on the new girl as she waited for a name. This girl was also full of muchness; muchness flowing out her ears! A broad smile came across Alice's face as her gaze shifted to Robbie. She liked this new girl already! "Robbie be nice and introduce yourself."

Dedicated Noob

7,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100

User Image

Ailee flinched just slightly when a voice was suddenly heard directed to her. She blinked once in confusion, but was able to register what was going on quickly enough. "Oh! Uh... yes. I'm fine. Thanks," she responded while staring at the girl who had spoken to her with observant eyes. Before she was able to say anything else or do anything else, Ailee was dragged out of the way by the girl who had then just introduced herself as Alice White. A simple and pretty name, and also easy to remember. The girl's name, blond locks, and blue eyes reminded her of a certain character from somewhere. She paused in her thoughts and attempted to figure out who it was Alice reminded her of. And then within a snap of one's fingers, Ailee finally came to a conclusion that it was Alice from, well, Alice in Wonderland that shared the resemblance.

"You are correct," she answered immediately in a casual tone right after the two questions were asked. "I am new, and my name's Ailee, Ai Li Yang." It was then that the sophomore had realized that Alice had led her to the group she was chatting with. Her eyes pondered upon them naturally, and a smile tugged at her lips to cover up the possibly strange facial expression she had been wearing.This trio seemed normal. Actually, normal wasn't quite the word to use. In fact, after thinking more of it, normal was far from the right word to use. They weren't like others; kind of like Ailee, but in a different sort of way. She shrugged off the thought since she was having a little trouble putting her finger on it.

Instead of wandering through useless thoughts, Ailee decided she'd try and gain some kind of impression off of these three.

First off was Alice, who Ailee decided reminded her of Alice from "Alice in Wonderland" in many ways earlier. She was really pretty, and was probably older than Ailee. It was already made obvious that Alice was quite friendly and was one that seemed to except things like change with open arms. She gave off a really kind and welcoming atmosphere. A fun one as well, and it was that that made Ailee feel better than she had before.

The other girl of the group had a really vibrant hue of blue as a hair color. It was definitely eye-catching and something not easily pulled off. Ailee really liked the way it matched the blue hue of her eyes and the way the color was easy to notice. She was sure many students stopped in their tracks in the hall just to get a good glance at the hair color. This girl was also really pretty, and her pale skin was just so flawless! Again, she appeared older than Ailee, and the fact just didn't bother her by now. It had come to her realization that all three of these students were older than her.

The last person of the trio was the only guy, and he, of course, was also older than Ailee. For whatever reason there was, he seemed to have a shower of sunshine pouring onto and from him. There was just this really optimistic and energetic glow to him, and that was something hard to find in people sometimes. The positive energy oozing from him made the fact that he was quite handsome really noticeable. When Alice referred to him as Robbie, and asked him to introduce himself, Ailee chuckled a bit. By calling him by his name and then asking him to introduce himself was practically doing the job for him, no? She ignored the fact anyways since it would be proper to hear him speak for himself.

"Oh yeah! Thanks for pulling me out of the way," Ailee blurted while turning her head to face Alice. "If it weren't for you, I might have probably caused another disruption with the flow of these halls" The smile that was already smeared across her face brightened, and she bowed her head just a bit to add to her thankfulness.

{ Ooc : Outfit is in far left picture. Every time she changes her outfit, I'll change the photo. }

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

“How do I love thee?
                                                        XLet me count the ways.
                                                        XXOne one-thousand…”

"This is absolutely positively going on the wall in my room!" Robbie couldn’t help but giggle when Leda showed him and Alice the picture. It was true. He was, officially, a dork, but he was happy with it. He was Robert Danielson: The dorky Rabbit and that was all fine with him. When Alice said that she wished for a copy Robert nodded frantically in agreement. “Absolutely! Make that dos please!” He told Leda as he held up too fingers. He wanted a picture of the three of them together. He loved them. If anything he thought of them as his best friends. Leda, Alice, and himself. The trio of amazingness. At least he thought them to be, though not many people agreed.

“We could go as a group. You, me, and Alice! Wow! This is going to be great! Hmmm…unless you two have smoking hot dates that I don’t know about.” Robbie was totally playing with them. As far as he knew the two girls were single and they had just been at school for a couple minutes so finding dates in that time span was close to impossible, but they both assured them that there was no dates and that the group thing was fine. "I'd rather go with friends. I'm pretty sure every other student here thinks I'm quite... Mad~" "Mad? My dear Leda, We are ALL Mad here." Robbie giggled. “Yeah! We’re all individuals. Not like my second cousin, twice removed, uncles son’s daughter’s boyfriend. Man, was he a train wreak!” He laughed. Giggling he thought of something silly. “Sure, we could all be mad, but aren’t all of the best people?”

Soon the conversation went from dates to dress shopping. As much as Robbie would love to join them he knew he couldn’t. It just wasn’t an option. "I would ask if you would like to come as well, Robbie, but dress shopping could be a tad boring." He giggled at Leda’s words. “Yeah. I’d go, but you know I can’t pull a dress off. Even if I tried. Heeheehee~” He laughed before continuing. “Actually, even if I wanted to go, which I would, I can’t. I have to baby sit baby Herman after school... Hey!!! Chesh! What if I watched your little sister? You know I’ve been babysitting Baby Herman forevvvvvvverrrr! I’m very responsible! I can watch her too and you don’t even have to pay me. My treat! Like carrot cake! I’m sure she’s sweet as it too! C’mon, Leda! C’mon, c’mon, c’mon!!!” He begged her as he jumped up and down before landing on his knees. Playfully begging her. If Robbie weren’t busy than he would’ve love to occupancy his two friends to go shopping for dress shopping. Sure, Robbie didn’t like boring situations, but he always tried to have fun with everything and with Leda and Alice, how would it ever get boring?

Before letting another silly word out of his mouth another crash was heard. Robbie was actually a tad surprised that he hadn’t caused it. “Jeepers! What was that!?!?” He exclaimed before turning around. He saw a girl on the floor. Before he could go on over to help her up, Alice was already on it. He watched as Alice helped the girl up and begin speaking to her before leading her over to him and Leda again. She looked a bit lost. Maybe new even. She didn’t look familiar. Oh, good! More friends! This is going to be one great year! He thought as she was lead over to them. It was time for them to introduce themselves. Robbie grinned at the new girl as he let his friends go first. Ladies first after all. Apparently Robbie wasn’t fast enough at the whole introduction thing though since Alice told him to do it. He giggled before taking Aille’s hand and jumping up and down as he shook it. “Hi! I’m Robert Danielson, but you could call me Robbie!” He than let go of her hand and stopped bouncing though there was more of Robbie coming her way. The piles of questions now beginning to pour out of his mouth at a million miles a second. “Jeepers! Are you okay? You took a fall. I feel too. Earlier. I was running like this-” He ran around the new girl a couple of time before stopping in front of her just like he had done for Alice as another demonstration. Than “I feel down. I knocked some people over. It was terrrrrrrible!!! Are you okay, though? I hope you didn’t hurt yourself. Were you running too? You said your name was Ailee, right? Aiiiiiiiiiiilee! That’s really pretty, but Leda and Alice have really pretty names. My names Robbie…which you already knew, I guess.” He giggled. “But my name’s not pretty like yours is. You must feel lucky, huh?” After speaking he began to jump around in a circle, but stay in one place. He was happy that he had just met someone new. They were going to be such good friends, he could just feel it. “Soooooo, what do you guys wanna do now? Wanna play a game? Let’s play a game.” He stopped bouncing. “Oh, oh, oh, or we could just talk. OH! Ailee are you going to the dance tomorrow? Me, Leda, and Alice are going as a group! You should join us! C’mon! What do you say? Wanna go? Huh, huh, huh?” He began hopping again, though he took both of Ailee’s hands as he did. Maybe she’d go dress shopping with the other girls tonight. Too bad he was stuck babysitting though. Baby Herman…that crazy ticking time bomb.

“…Two one-thousand.
                                                        Three one-thousand.X

{OOC: I‘ll hopefully post for Tate soon. I‘m just waiting on Ethan.}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces