Welcome to Gaia! ::

*walks around...notices a bedroom door left slightly open and walks towards it....she slips into the room to see who it is inside...a sense of sadness and anger in the room...looks at the beautiful young woman lying on her bed crying...never looking her in the eyes**using sign language:*"Hello,my name is Xioxil.I noticed your door was open and i was curious to know who this room belonged to.Is there something you want to tell me about you?you don't have to if you don't want to.Is there anything i could get for you,anything at all?" *she realizes that not everyone can understand sign language...she gets her notebook out of her small backpack and writes it down....hands the notebook to Celia*
Cachernuit
*walks around...notices a bedroom door left slightly open and walks towards it....she slips into the room to see who it is inside...a sense of sadness and anger in the room...looks at the beautiful young woman lying on her bed crying...never looking her in the eyes**using sign language:*"Hello,my name is Xioxil.I noticed your door was open and i was curious to know who this room belonged to.Is there something you want to tell me about you?you don't have to if you don't want to.Is there anything i could get for you,anything at all?" *she realizes that not everyone can understand sign language...she gets her notebook out of her small backpack and writes it down....hands the notebook to Celia*

Celia feels the tap of the notebook and looks up at the girl, her tears have faded.
She then looks down at the notebook and reads it.
"No, I'm fine..." Celia said softly, "But thank-you...My name is Celia, Nice to meet you."
She then looked back to the message.
"And yes...this is supposedly my room, I shouldn't of left my door open, I mustn't be so careless..." she then looks up at the girl and adds, "Why are you in this place too?"
Xx_blue-flame_xX
Cachernuit
Celia feels the tap of the notebook and looks up at the girl, her tears have faded.
"No, I'm fine..." Celia said softly, "But thank-you...My name is Celia, Nice to meet you."
"And yes...this is supposedly my room, I shouldn't of left my door open, I mustn't be so careless..." she then looks up at the girl and adds, "Why are you in this place too?"

*writes down in notebook:*"It's ok, everyone's careless sometimes.I'm here becuz my brother was tired of 'dealing with me' and says my 'sickness' is too much for him.He doesn't believe anthing i say to him...or anybody for that matter.I'm here if you need me.I'm right down the hall...you can talk to me anytime you want about whatever.I'm a good listener,i read lips."
Cachernuit
Xx_blue-flame_xX
Cachernuit

*writes down in notebook:*"It's ok, everyone's careless sometimes.I'm here becuz my brother was tired of 'dealing with me' and says my 'sickness' is too much for him.He doesn't believe anthing i say to him...or anybody for that matter.I'm here if you need me.I'm right down the hall...you can talk to me anytime you want about whatever.I'm a good listener,i read lips."

Celia smiled slightly and nodded.
"Ok...and about your brother...I'm sorry."
It feels so good to have a friend for once in my life...
For all my life my only friends were the clouds, Kai-chan and the shadows...only the clouds have not left me or turned against me.
Xx_blue-flame_xX
Cachernuit
Xx_blue-flame_xX
Cachernuit

Celia smiled slightly and nodded.
"Ok...and about your brother...I'm sorry."
It feels so good to have a friend for once in my life...
For all my life my only friends were the clouds, Kai-chan and the shadows...only the clouds have not left me or turned against me.

*pops head into room...whispers to Celia*Do you mean Kiox-Chan?what ever happened to him?Oh,i almost forgot, Xioxil handed me this to give to you.*hands paper folded in 3's to Celia* It's a picture...it helped her go through her problems.She thought you might need something to help you,too.She said she needed to let go of the past and everything holding her back from her real life.I wasn't here...remember that...please.*runs out of the room closing the door behind her...she runs to her bedroom locking the door....dives under the covers of her bed....pretending to be asleep.......... even though she can't sleep*
Celia blinks and unfolds the paper slightly.
"I wonder what it was...I guess that was also her brothers name..."
she sighed, 'The past is too hard to let go of...I had too many people I loved back then...'
she stayed ontop of her covers as the sun started to set.
She walks around in the library,then heads back upstairs to her bedroom. She wondered if Celia ever got her note that she handed to Cheri to give to her."Wow,i thought this was a dream...as i do any other thing i go through in life...but i guess i'm wrong. At first,i thought of this as some form daycare for older people...but Andy never came back for me.No one did.No i sit here in my room,wasting away,never to see the real world.And they never to see me the same way again."she thought to herself.Xioxil sits on the floor and pulls out her sketch pad.She had to come up with some form of art when she was little in her loneliness.She has collections of many paintings,drawings, and sculptures from when she was still at home.
she walks down to the kitchen to make a peanut butter sandwich. "Mmm, i almost forgot wat the sweet taste of peanut butter tasted like." she walks up to Xioxil's room to talk to her. she walks in,sees the drawing scattered all over the floor & bed....Xioxil sitting in the corner of the room.She looked angry."What's wrong?" I started to pick up the papers....until she smacked my hand causing me to drop them all once again.[/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff