Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Danny Tachibana

"Good choice," Danny said with a laugh. He spoke with the bartender before taking a seat. The bartender nodded in response and turned around to make the order.

"I hope this isn't... too weird," Danny added, turning to Kailee. "I may be a teacher, but classes haven't started yet, so technically, you're not my student. Yet." He nodded to himself in reassurance. "N-not that I'm not responsible for you or anything. I have a moral obligation to... ah..."

The bartender returned with Kailee's drink and an assortment of mixed nuts. Danny took a handful and stuffed his face, realizing that he should stop talking. Once again, he felt his eyes drift in her direction. A feeling of painful familiarity lurched in his stomach. That, and thirst. Overwhelming thirst.

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
User Image
[x] Name: Kailee Rose Alexander
[x] Position: Student
[x] Age: 16

Kailee thought she finally was piecing the pieces together of what was bothering him. "Y-you're a vampire, aren't you?"She hesitated but not because this scared her, just because she almost changed her mind about saying something. What if she was wrong? She didn't think it would be a compliment if she were wrong about it. She doubted she was, her working sense made up for the missing one and it did seem to add up nicely. Kailee put the bottle cap in her pocket and took only a sip of her drink for now, waiting to see what he would say.

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Danny Tachibana

Danny froze, realizing now that this conversation had drifted into the danger zone. He sat speechless for what seemed like forever. He knew there was no use hiding it. He would be found out eventually. But for some reason, his subconscious wanted anything but this.

His finger tapped rhythmically at the wooden surface in front of him.

"Yeah. I am," He finally said. The lights flickered on and off for a brief second.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.
His eyes were glued to a random point on his hand. He couldn't come up with anything more to say.

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Kailee nodded her head, not surprised. She took his drink for a moment with a mischievous smile on her face. Taking the bottle cap out of her pocket, she dug it into the skin on her wrist until it bleed, letting the blood fall into his drink. She couldn't let him actually feed on her in public and even if she could, she wasn't sure she would have. The idea kind of scared her. She slipped the bottle cap into her pocket and pushed his drink back in front of him. She finished her own drink. Knowing what she did probably wasn't allowed she "sshed" him much of the same way a little kid would have done.

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Danny Tachibana

"I can't..." Danny murmured. He stared at the glass with a horrible longing. His hands trembled as he reached for the glass anyway. The scent of blood beckoned. It called him to give into his temptation.

It's just a little bit, he thought, eyes never leaving the glass. What harm could a little blood do?

He shook his head, trying with all his being to resist.

Go ahead. It's just a little treat... One glass and I'll be back on those disgusting rations. Unable to deny his craving any longer, he took a small sip, letting the flavor swirl around in his mouth.

For a moment he felt fine- satisfied. Then all hell broke loose.

The lights flickered on and off at a rapid pace until everything and everyone was covered in darkness. Nothing but the tiny streams of orange light shone through the window shades. Within seconds, the confused crowd of customers was thrown into a screaming panic.

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Kailee of course didn't really notice anything happen with the lights but heard every sound of what was going on. She felt the entire atmosphere of the room change. She didn't know what was going on and still was as confused and frightened as everyone else. "W-what's going on? Umm...w-why is everyone screaming?" Not knowing what else to do, she took out her tarot deck, shuffled and picked a card at random. She knew and instantly feared the card; The Death card. She tried to think positive, knowing it had more than one meaning and not all of them were bad but her mind assumed the worse.

.:: Lol. Way to confuse her! xp ::.

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Sadie Ito

Do I Look Sweet And Innocent?...

Sadie noticed Seiya suddenly stop talking and chuckled to herself. Pretending to take another sip of her drink, still hoping Seiya wouldn't notice, she looked to the barman then pointed to her victim and lifted two fingers up. This was to signal to the barman that she wanted to order two more drinks for Seiya. He nodded and handed her the drinks. "Don't be slowing down on me now," She said, a vicious smile on her face.

The hair on the back of her neck raised as she heard footsteps enter the bar and felt someones gaze fall upon her. A small growl escaped her lips, she didn't like people staring eventhough she should have been used to it. As the lights went out, a manic smile spread across her face and her eyes started to glow bright red, lighting up her face. She didn't move from her seat, but her grip on the bottle tightened so much that the glass cracked.

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Seiya Marino
Days Until Full Moon: 4

Seiya knew instantly when the lights went out it was no normal human power outage. The vampire doctor was near, "Daniel?" Sadie was right about the drinks if stuff like this was about to go down. She did the screwdriver like a shot before frantically looking for Daniel. Her eyes in her human form were just like that of a humans. Everything about her was. But whatever Daniel was doing she knew she had to stop or they'd both regret it later. When the staff had a meeting about Daniel being a teacher, she was one of the only ones that defended him. She didnt know him, and was now wondering if she should have done that.

.:: Nice. So we are still with Kailee and Danny ::.

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
Kai Winterwolf

Kai walked out of his parent's house, softly closing the front door behind him. He looked up at the enclosing night and sighed. 'The Full Moon is drawing nearer... I must prepare myself' He thought to himself as he lowered his head and put his hood up. Keeping his head down, he walked through the winding streets of the town, a bag on his back. As he grew and learnt about what he was, he also learnt to keep himself hidden from view.

Upon approach to the castle, he gazed up at it and frowned. He had been told many horror stories when he was young about what was in the castle and the rumours. Taking a deep breath, he carried on through the gates and up to the doors. Slowly he pushed them open and looked around. Dead. Was this a sign? As he heard someone shout out, he went to investigate. "Excuse me, Miss. Is there a problem?" He asked as he approached the door of the, what he presumed to be, Doctors office. His voice was soft, quiet but had a hint of his animal side to it.

}Ooh.Orange.Cake: I'm going to reply in this one since I'm lazy x3 Yeah I assume so, they were in the bar aswell{

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Sadie Ito

Sadie noticed Seiya trying to find whatever was causing the blackout. Chuckling, one of her arms shot out and attempted to grab the werewolf. Of course it wasn't her human hand, or arm for that. Her demon hand was significantly larger than her human one as well as it being made of metal. "No, stay, Miss Seiya. We must see how this plays out. Loki will not be happy if we interrupt him..." She chimed, still looking forward at the horrified barman. Loki is the Lord of Chaos and, her father. She is an agent of chaos, created to keep the world in balance against calm.

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Seiya Marino

Seiya was outraged and disgusted by Sadie at the moment, which was intensified by the alcohol she had been drinking. Counting the two Sadie ordered her, she was up to 4? Or was it 5? Point is, she didn't really remember, and they used very strong vodka at this bar. Seiya made a weak attempt to escape Sadie's grip, but in her human form she was no match for the demon. Even in her werewolf form, Seiya was pretty sure the demon was stronger. "LOKI?"she yelled, "IF I LISTEN AND DO NOTHING IS YOUR LOKI GOING TO PROTECT THE STUDENT HE'S WITH AND MY REPUTATION?!" The normally happy go lucky teacher found herself disliking both Sadie and Daniel at the moment but mostly Daniel. She had gone out on a limb for him. He didn't know if of course, but she had. Now he was putting them both on the line, as well as the safety of the two students here. There may have even been more and they didn't know they were students. 'How can you be this irresponsible Daniel?!she cursed him out in her mind. She realized she wasn't going to win against Sadie either so she sat down again next to Sadie and sighed, "Bartender? I need a drink if you would."

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Sadie Ito

"My creator only thinks of himself and chaos, he cares not for other people." She said coldly. It was Loki that made her this way, it was him that killed her Mother and made her human Father hate her. She lothed him but could not defy her purpose. Her smile faded as she thought of him and slowly let go of Seiya, her arm returning to it's fleshy form. With the lights still off, her eyes continued to glow. This time when she raised the now cracked bottle to her lips she actually drank from it.

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Seiya Marino

Seiya sighed, "Yes dear, that was the point. Why should I care and do what he wants? Its not like he'd help me out and return the favor?"She downed a few more drinks quicker than she already had been, nervous and not liking being held hostage by one of her students. She put her head down on the bar, defeated.

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Sadie Ito

Glancing over her shoulder at where the source of the blackout was coming from, she then turned to look at Seiya and then at her empty glass. In one swift move, she crushed the glass in her hand and made herself bleed. "No, it wasn't you that shouldn't have prevented it. It was me. If I had not stopped you then he could have come to see me." She said as she watched the red liquid seep out of her hand. Letting it pool in her palm for a moment, she then lifted her hand up and let it drip onto the counter. "Go and help her, before you get too drunk to even save yourself." She said as she reached across to her glass and moved it out of the way.

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Seiya Marino

Seiya looked at Sadie confused, "What on earth are you doing? He's a vampire you know. They sort of have as much a thing for blood as you do for chaos!" Why was Sadie so willing to allow her to go help all of a sudden? Not that she knew what was going on really. All she knew is it wasn't good and Daniel was involved. Sadie was not helping the situation either. Now she had to worry about two students' well being. She wondered if the demon would be able to handle herself against Daniel if needed to. This was going to be bad...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff