Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Danny Tachibana

"She's in her room, I swear," he replied, suddenly realizing the risk he had put on both his students and the academy. "I know I shouldn't have taken it, but it's been so long since I've had real blood! I miss the thrill of hunting... of having so much power." He stopped, knowing how horrible that must have sounded, but he knew that it was true.

Darkened Fay

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

Seiya Marino
Days Until Full Moon: 4

"You did what!"she screamed at him, and then sighed, "Last time I ever stick up for anyone to higher ups. You're going to make both of us loose our jobs."She said, unlocking the door and leaving. She was going to go check on the girl but figured if anyone found out what happened it wouldn't matter any way. She went back to her office and locked herself in.

The L0nely Prince

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Danny Tachibana

Danny watched, speechless as Seiya stormed out of his office. He scratched his head, taking another sip of his ration. He knew he'd be yelled at eventually, but he didn't think it'd be that bad. He peeked out his door to look for the girl who had spoken to him earlier.

"Sorry about that," he said, watching the girl inspect her wound. "Come on in. Let me take a look at that."

He noticed that the smell still hadn't faded yet, but figured that he just needed to air the room out and opened the back window.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Sadie Ito

Do I Look Sweet And Innocent?...

Sadie wasn't paying attention to what was going on in the room behind her and was almost stood on when Seiya stormed out. "Holy hell... Seiya?" She blurted out as she stood up and looked down the hall, confused as to what had happened. Hearing the doctor, she nodded and walked inside his office. As she entered she noticed him opening a window, 'I don't smell that bad, do I?' She thought to herself. Being a bit dim, she hadn't worked out yet that he was the vampire she was trying to source out. Carefully, she walked over to his desk and sat on it, swinging her legs.

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

The L0nely Prince
Darkened Fay

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Sadie Ito

Sadie watched him move around the room and shook her head when he mentioned the fact that they hadn't met... Formally. She smiled back at him out of politeness. "I-I'm Sadie... Sadie Ito, sir." She said quietly, making herself sound innocent by fake-stuttering. As he motioned to take her hand, she lifted it up. The wound was semi-fresh and on the palm of her hand. Whilst she was waiting for him to do whatever he does, she looked around the room and got familiar with it. She would probably be here many more times.

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

The L0nely Prince

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Danny Tachibana

"Sadie... what a lovely name," Danny replied. He inspected the wound. It was a pretty deep cut. "My, this is quite an injury. May I ask what happened?"

He walked back to the sink, this time to dig through the cabinet above it. He pulled out a wad ball of cotton and soaked it in liquid alcohol. He then grabbed a roll of bandages and returned to her.

"This is going to sting a little," he warned as he patted her injured hand with the cotton ball.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Sadie Ito

Sadie wasn't paying attention to what he was doing to her, she was too interested in a poster about washing your hands. This meant she wasn't expecting the sting. "Ahh, dammit, that hurts!" She shouted at him, a growl in her voice. The sharade was over. Looking up at him, she sighed as she realised he asked her what happened, "I cut it on a glass... I was in some bar with Seiya..." She said quietly and rather coldly. Still, she hadn't realised that he was a vampire but she had probably given away that she was a demon.

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

The L0nely Prince

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Danny Tachibana

Danny paused, surprised by her sudden change in attitude. It finally made sense to him. He casually tossed the cotton ball into the trash can by his desk. He slowly began to wrap her wound. Suddenly, he grabbed her wrist with an impressive grip, but took care not to squeeze hard enough to hurt her.

"A demon with a face like yours?" He said nonchalantly, his gaze staring into her wide, innocent-looking eyes. "Just what are you playing at?"

He grinned, allowing his fangs to become obvious.

JulietRawR666

(OOC: Damnit. I accidentally deleted one of my previous posts. Oh well. Hopefully it's still easy enough to follow sweatdrop )

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Sadie Ito

Sadie was suprised when he suddenly grabbed her and instantly tried to get free, but was unsucessful. Then, as she saw his fangs, it all became clear. He was the one from the bar, the same chill that she felt when he first walked into the bar went through her as their eyes met. "You're the one from the bar, all that chaos was caused... By a doctor?" She said in slight disbelief. Her innocent voice was now a distant memory, replaced by a creepy doll-like one. Slowly the arm he was holding started to turn into metal. She was slightly scared, intimidated, but she wasn't going to show it. "One day chaos will reign... And I cannot wait for that day." She barked at him, indirectly answering his question.

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

}}Ooh.Orange.Cake: It's fine, it happens to everyone.{{

The L0nely Prince

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Danny Tachibana

"I may be a doctor, but I was one of the greatest vampires out there," he answered, slightly offended. "I've hunted the best of the best and tasted the blood of nearly every creature to walk this planet and below it. Including demons much like yourself."

Danny released his grip, surprised, as her arm solidified and took on a metal form. He backed away quietly.

"Now, now, we don't want to cause any trouble before school starts, do we?" He said calmly, although it may have already been too late for that.

JulietRawR666

Invisible Loiterer

12,100 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Sadie Ito

Sadie still sat on his desk, swinging her legs back and fourth. As he backed away, she smiled evily and chuckled. "So the big bad vampire is scared of little old me?" She cooed, tilting her head slightly. Then, her other arm turned into metal and both grew longer and larger then normal. "Trouble happens no matter what day it is, more so for certain people." She said, her voice was still eerily and quiet. Slowly, she raised one arm, which then extended to touch Danny on the cheek. Her demon hands were cold to the touch.

... Or Do I Scare You?

User Image

The L0nely Prince

Dapper Hunter

User Image
Danny Tachibana

Danny frowned as her metal hand grazed his cheek. He knew that at the moment he wasn't strong enough to fight her. He wasn't sure whether that was even an option right now.

"Is this a challenge?" He asked, realizing he had no other choice. "Do you want to try your hand at fighting a vampire?"

JulietRawR666

Magnetic Player

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
gaia_nitemareleft Garm Helrising gaia_nitemareright

Garm, now alone with the new student, turned to face him. "I'm sorry you had to see that. I assure you that all of our staff take their jobs very seriously. Everyone is just a bit... disoriented today."

She glanced down at her copy of the roster. "Mister... Kizel, is it? Welcome to the Academy. Would you like me to show you to the dormitories so you can settle in and place your belongings before dinner tonight?"

kekimia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces