Welcome to Gaia! ::

IIyweIIyn's Queen

Feral Star

User Image
        fawnette simmons

Fawnette smiled slightly, glad to hear he could help. "You're the best, you know that?" She complimented with a grin as she settled into the couch and started to daydream of what kind of theme she would do for the decorations, or if there'd even be a theme at all. Zoning out, there was a moment of silence before Fawnette continued speaking. "As a reward for helping me I'll make you a scarf this winter." She teased, brushing a piece of her hair behind her ear. Not really a reward, considering she'd made one for him every year since she learned how to make them, but it was meant to be a joke anyways.

Shadow_Romeo

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Declan Harris
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe prodigy× The honor student ×The Broker ×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .Let me show you , my world clouded in shadows...

Declan shrugs with a grin "I tend to think so" he jokes with a light laugh. He takes another sip of his coffee moving his eyes to the tv passively watching it though for the life of him he didnt know what the show was. Hearing her talk about he yearly scarf he couldn't help but laughing "At this rate im gonna have a collection. What am I gonna do when I get a girlfriend and i've been getting Christmas scarves from other women." he jokes looking down at her with his classic grin, the one only she saw, mostly because she was the only person he was close enough to, to relax around.

enkelidoo

IIyweIIyn's Queen

Feral Star

User Image
        fawnette simmons

Fawnette faked a pout before bursting into a giggle. "Well, she'll just have to deal with it because now I'm gonna start making a blanket to go with it." She teased, poking her tongue out at Declan for a second before smiling. She wouldn't really, but it was still fun to tease him about. Thinking about him with a nameless girlfriend was weird though, something about the idea sounded strange, but she kept her mouth shut not sure she knew why she felt that way. Shoving the thoughts from her mind, Fawnette's facial features softened into a warm smile upon catching him grinning the way that he does when it's only him and her. She enjoyed seeing that smile. It made her feel special because she was the only one who ever really got to see it.

Shadow_Romeo

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Declan Harris

Declan chuckles turning his attention to the tv. "Eh it'll never happen anyway. All they want is the money. Ya know" he slouches into his seat. "but if it help when you get a boyfriend ill give him the scary big brother speech for you."

enkelidoo

IIyweIIyn's Queen

Feral Star

User Image
        fawnette simmons

Fawnette shook her head lightly, glancing over to the tv. "Not all girls are that way, just find one who's like me and doesn't care." She explained as if it was the easiest thing in the world and shrugged. At the mention of her potentially having a boyfriend her cheeks turned the color of her hair. "No way man. Totally not necessary." She told him with a chuckle.

Shadow_Romeo

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Declan Harris

Declan pulls her into his chest "Well then let cut the middle man and hook up" he jokes before releasing her with a laugh before getting a serious tone. "Im not to worried about dating anyway, women would just get in the way of my work, plus its hard explaining what it is I do to people." hearing her ask him not to talk to her potential boyfriends he shrugs "Hey I got to approve of them at least. Besides I like to scare people. You know that" he teases with a bit of a serious tone.

[Ooc: Okay im off to bed. Ill post when I wake up]

enkelidoo

IIyweIIyn's Queen

Feral Star

User Image
        fawnette simmons

Fawnette felt herself pulled into Declan's chest and his words made her face involuntarily flush a bright pink, although she was unable to figure out why. As he laughed while she sat back up she knew he'd only been joking and forced a small laugh. Realizing herself that her reaction was, for some reason, different from how she usually would've reacted she attempted to joke around in order to cover the slightly strange behavior. "Fine, fine, but when you find a chick you like some day then I get to approve of her too~" She teased in return as she laid back on the couch.

Shadow_Romeo

Unforgiving Firestarter

Blake Moore

█████████ ██ ██ ██ █████████

Blake sighed a bit and walked down the hall. Looks like his time was wasted with those two. Just as well he needs money as of now. He can get information later. He walked down the dorm hall ways checking for noise from dorms as he pass's. If he comes across one with little to no noise he would break in to take what was there. But it would be kinda hard with this big human hands. Back home he was an expert breaking into just about anything. However, here his body was quiet large witch he loved but being sneaky would be hard. Or just quiet for that matter...
He yawned heavily as he walked with load foot steps down the hall. All the rooms seemed to have people. Shame it looks like he will have to go back to what people had on them. Witch is never much.
The need came back very strong this time. It does not matter next room he walks by he is breaking their door down and taking their stuff. . . No keep calm you still have time to get more. Just be calm dont let the need take over. It was never this hard to get stuff he wanted but if he stays calm something will come up. . . Hopefully.

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Z a i a k u _ C o r r a i c h
W R A T H

Zaiaku felt Maya's head droop against him and he blushed again. Why is this happening? What is this feeling? Zaiaku shook his head again and then felt the full dead weight of Maya's sleeping body pressing against his back. He stopped walking so she wouldn't fall over, he turned around and then picked her up. "This'll be easier." They finally reached Maya's room and he pushed the door open with his head. After searching for her bag, Zaiaku found it under a pile of clothes. "Lazy as ever I see." He picked the backpack p with his left foot and threw it upwards, catching it on Maya's body. "Now, to class, which should be very close by." Wrath stepped out of her room and could see that the room was only about 30 meters away.

Dapper Dabbler

6,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° εηvү °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

oxoxoxoxoxoxo There was a loud crashing sound from inside a small, apartment looking building that had recently become home to a very peculiar redhead. Inside, Minako cringed as she looked at the scene before her which now consisted of a large mountain of different books, CD's, and a fallen bookshelf. "Not how I wanted to start my morning." Minako whined quietly to herself. She gazed at the mess and shook her head. "I don't have time for this. I'm late already." She pouted, doing her best to sift through the mess, making sure nothing was damaged from the fall. Other than a few bent pages in a couple books, all was well. The petite redhead snatched up a copy of Brave New World by Aldous Huxley from the disarray then grabbed her bag and keys, locking her front door and slamming it behind her as she bolted down the street towards the school she would now be attending.

Minako didn't keep her pace long and was soon leisurely walking along the concrete path as her daily thoughts attacked her. A small wince formed on her face as she shook away the annoying voice that had formed in her head a few years previously. She sighed and grabbed out her iPod, stuffing the headphones into her ears hurriedly and hitting play. The loud, alternative music dulled the sound of the dark voice. It would sure be nice if you had a car like those spoiled brats you call school mates. It taunted with an amused tone. Minako shook her head hard and pressed herself forward, nearly jogging as she neared the school doors. In her grip, the wooden and glass door swung open hard as she disappeared inside.

She sighed as she stopped herself next to, what appeared to be, her first class; English. Through her bangs, Minako's eyes flashed quickly from crimson to emerald as she took in all the students that she could see, observing their avarice before twisting it and forcing even the smallest of envy's to grow inside them. Good, if you can't be satisfied then neither can they. Her unwelcome voice sounded malicious this morning and she turned up the volume on her music, praying for a distraction from the evil sounding taunter. Hopefully, she'd see the sins soon...Her day was already starting out too rough for her liking.

Company: This damn voice
xxxLocation: Hallway, sitting outside class
xxxxxxxxMood: Anxious
xxxxxxxxxThoughts: I wonder if any of them are even going to show up...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOOC: So! First post! I hope I didn't make that too long xD I kinda got carried away.

Unforgiving Firestarter

Blake Moore

Blake finally found a room with no one in it. He quickly fooled around with the lock. But failed many times. 'This hands are too big to do such work!' His eyes quickly shot to a noise from down the hall just as the door opened. 'finally,' He thought as he opened the door. His luck seemed to change as a huge wad of cash was on the table. Perfect in and out. He grabbed it than ran out and to class.
300$ all in nice clean bills. His luck turned quickly as he saw a ring on the floor looks like its 14 c gold. Value most likely another 200$. Nice. Pick it up slowly, act like its yours because it is. Picked it up. He looked up too see someone waiting out side of the class room crap. was it hers? No. Even if it was she would not say anything. Not if he he told her not too. He walked in front of red headed girl. But something felt off. Did he know her? Is she another sin? CRAP. Anyone but pride he would call him out on this. No pride would be a male right? "Hey, you in the class too? " He held his hand out for her and smiled. "I'm Blake Moore, and you?" Would this help clue her off his a sin? Only if he knew her before.

Dapper Dabbler

6,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

oxoxoxoxoxoxo Minako's head shot up quickly, her eyes flashing very briefly from red to green as she took him in. Sensing that she couldn't cause his avarice to build, she quickly deduced this was Greed. She wasn't sure he was even capable of ever even experiencing envy because everything he wanted, he took, period. She stood up, glancing at the ring he had picked up. No, it wasn't hers, but it was definitely pretty. Minako put a hand on her hip, readjusting the strap on her bag and blew her bangs out of her face as she lightly returned the handshake with a knowing twinkle in her eyes. "Really, Greed?" She asked with a light smirk, making sure to keep her voice down. It wasn't that Minako couldn't get along with Blake, but he sure was a handful as well as an instigator. Actually, they were capable of being an excellent team. "Yes, I am actually...And you know an Envy's eyes are the only of their kind." She teased, flashing her eyes between colors as she stared at him.

"As far as anyone knows though, I'm just plain Minako Ruri. And I could totally turn you in for that pretty little ring." Minako offered Blake a playful smirk. She danced with the idea of blackmail before speaking again. "Unless you were willing to give something to me." This left a choice for Blake. Obviously sharing his wealth wouldn't make him happy but he could also just snatch her something to keep her quiet. Although she appeared serious, she was mostly just messing with him to distract her from any dark thoughts that might form.

Company: Greed..
xxxLocation: Standing in the hallway
xxxxxxxxMood: Bittersweet, a little thankful
xxxxxxxxxThoughts: It's too early to deal with him. Seriously, do I blend into the background so much he doesn't even recognize me?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOOC:

Blood223

Unforgiving Firestarter

Blake Moore

Blake cocked a smile at her. Envy. He never really hung out with her. Not alone not like this. Crap she saw that. He placed his hands in his pockets and smiled. "Well, you know me. I don't fallow the rules well. Nor, do i care for black mail. Or giving up anything i need." He said as his smiled quickly dropped. Even the thought of losing something made him mad. It rarely happens and when it does there is a lot of fighting. But he was calm and more happy now. Manly because he has money. He took out his lock pick from his pocket and started to twist it around his hand. His cocked up grin came back.
"Looks like we are in a dead lock. So you know i can get anything. What do you want my love?" He walked closer and tapped the lock pick on his check. "Money? Test answers? Gems?" Truth is he cant remember the last time he had to pay her off. He had only thoughts of what she might like. Plus she might just be playing. "Anything for my envy and her silents." He stopped tapping it on his check, and let his eyes meet hers. His voice even got more softer. "Nice eye trick by the way. When was the last time we did this? A deal i mean. Last one i made was with lust, but that was her paying me off. Hopefully you ask for something more fun. Anything you want envy. Anything you need i can get. I am in the palm of your hands." He backed off a pick and replaced his cocky grin to a friendly smile.

Dapper Dabbler

6,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

oxoxoxoxoxoxo Minako nearly laughed at his sudden facial changes. He really didn't like that little bit of blackmail she had offered him. "Don't think of it as blackmail. It just so happens to work that you receive my silence in return. Remember though, you're one of the only beings that can snatch almost anything you wanted to without getting caught. Thanks to that, you have as much value as anything you've ever stolen." She cooed, attempting to relax him by complimenting him. She needed a few things from him and if she was to receive any of those, she needed to keep him at least content. "Actually, I don't think we've ever actually made a deal. But...I need a few things. Before we talk about those...I want to hear the story behind Lust paying you back. What did you do for Lust?" Minako raised a slender eyebrow at him. "I didn't know Lust could do anything a guy didn't deem as 'fun'." She joked, Lust was great and all but well...it was lust.

Suddenly, she jerked her neck one way, letting it release a quiet, single crack. "Also, I'll make you an even better deal. I need 3, possibly 4 things from you and for everything I require from you, I'll owe you as well." She offered, outstretching an arm in agreement. All deals made by any creature of Hell, were a sacred bond that were always sealed with handshakes- how traditional. They didn't need to make it a life bonding deal, but it needed to be an actual deal and Minako knew she needed to even the playing field. Blake would only let her redeem one thing from him unless he got something in return. However, he did seem to be handling it much better already than she'd thought.

Company: Blake
xxxLocation: Hallway
xxxxxxxxMood: Intrigued
xxxxxxxxxThoughts: Let's hope he doesn't get too curious during this endeavor.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOOC:

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Declan Harris

Declan finishes his coffee and sets the now empty cup on the in table. "Yea I know, but I got quiet awhile for something like that to come up" he admits, aside from his work being a reason he wasn't one to look for relationships, well anything past a couple weeks to pass his time. His parents didn't exactly give him faith in things like that. He picks up the remote and passes it to her "You can change it if you want, I honestly dont even know what this show is" he offers, he wasnt to picky about tv, mostly movies, and thats just because he could keep them straight and finish them without having to watch it constantly for months on end.

enkelidoo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces