Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
M a y a _ B e l p h e g o r

S l o t h . . . z z z

Maya could smell the bodies and the pools of blood that surrounded Zai, and saw the red liquid drip for his hands. She walked towards him, her feet carelessly walking through the puddles of blood and discarded shards of flesh. When Maya was close, her arms wrapped around him pulling him into her tightly. The gore did not surprise or repulse her, nor did the piles of bodies, she was only concerned with whether or not Zai was hurt. This dream, it seemed too real to Maya... "Are you unharmed Zai?" she asked softly, her voice was coated in worry.

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Z a i a k u _ C o r r a i c h
W R A T H

Before he knew it, Zaiaku was pulled into an embrace. Maya's voice sounded dreary and full of worry. Zaiaku was confused. "Wh-what are you doing Maya? Why do you embrace me?" His hands were beginning to shake because he didn't know what to do with them. Let his arms dangle awkwardly or return the embrace. He chose the latter since it seemed more natural. He slowly wrapped his arms around Maya. Her questioning if he was unharmed was unheard of but Zaiaku responded with, "I am unharmed. Why do you ask?"
User Image

S l o t h . . . z z z

Even with Zaia's hesitation, Maya smiled at the returned embrace. When wrath questioned the hug she looked up at him with a bright smile, something she could never muster the courage, or energy for, in reality. She could tell that her behavior confused him so she dropped her arms, freeing him from her unexpected hold. "I just want to know that you are safe... Even if this is only a dream." Maya had the blood of Zai's victims on her bare skin and it faintly stained the black dress she dawned.

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
W R A T H

Zaiaku's head tilted. "You seem different." He placed his hand on her forehead to check for a fever. "You're not sick or anything are you? I don't know if these human bodies can take illness well." He retracted his hand and had a puzzled look on his face. "Well you aren't warm, but you're covered in blood now." Zaiaku pressed his left index finger against his left temple and the world slowly shifted to the interior of what seemed to be a house. The blood disappeared from his hands and clothes but the stench still lingered. Zaiaku wondered if it was his innate sense of smell that kept the stench around, but he shrugged it off and looked back at Maya. "So how exactly are you in my dream? I know you're able to put others to sleep, but I had no idea you were able to mind-walk like this."
User Image

S l o t h . . . z z z

"Different?" Maya watched Zai carefully, she had to remind herself that he had never seen her within the dream world. "I'm not sick... and I don't mind the blood." she said quietly in response as the world around her began to shift and change into a house setting. Sloth began to feel slightly awkward, was she repulsing Wrath with her abnormal behavior? Her hand brushed over her body, the blood disappeared and her outfit changed back into a hoodie and jeans. Maya's expression was momentarily stoic as she responded to Zai's question, "I've only done this a few times before... It's something I need to learn to control." she paused before continuing, "I'm sorry to intrude into your dream Zai."

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
W R A T H

Zaiaku realized that he might have been offending Maya with his actions. "Don't be sorry. I actually quite enjoy your company when you are wide awake as you are now. Do not worry about intrusion." He placed his hand on her head. The furniture in the room started to shift and change to suit Zaiaku's most comfortable place. "I've never remembered my dreams, and I don't remember my life when I was human, but I like to believe those two are intertwined while I sleep." Zaiaku sat down on the couch that had formed in the room. "Being the sin of Sloth, I bet you have no problems remembering your dreams." He gestured for Sloth to sit down as well.

IIyweIIyn's Queen

Feral Star

User Image
        fawnette simmons

"I might have to." She mumbled. All the sitting she'd had to do recently while she worked on sewing was starting to catch up to her. Walking out of the classroom she started to head to their history class, or at least in the general direction of it. "Hm, hang on." She told him, walking over to one of the vending machines against the wall. It was school, so there was only water and juice inside it, but she popped some money into it and retrieved a water bottle for herself. "You thirsty?" She asked, offering to get him something as well. She knew gym class came after history, and was trying to prep herself.

Shadow_Romeo
User Image

S l o t h . . . z z z

A light shade of red spread across her face when wrath said he enjoyed her company and when he placed his warm hand on her head. She felt more human in the dream world, because the weight of her Sin did not apply there. The room changed, it was more like a casual home now. Zaiaku spoke of his dreams, and Maya understood everything. "Dreams are tricky like that, they utilize every ounce of your memory to form their own world.. Which is why we all can easily mistake a dream for reality, or vice versa." Maya paused, she noticed Zai sit himself down on a couch and motion for her to join him. With a small smile she walked over to him and plopped down on the couch before continuing, "I always remember my dreams.. only because I am continuously having them. My favorite dreams are of the memories from when I was a human, before mankind destroyed earth's purist nature." Her face grew soft as the memory began to leak into Zai's dream, tiny grass blades began to sprout from the flooring along with fully bloomed flowers.

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
W R A T H

Zaiaku was absorbed in the subject. Grass started penetrating through the floor of the house. He watched as the grass started to envelope the entirety of the dreamscape. "This looks like Eden." As the couch disappeared he stood up and then crouched back down to sit on the floor. "It looks amazing." He sifted his fingers through the grass and lied on his back. Zaiaku didn't realize it but a small flame started to flicker under his body while he lied on the grass.
User Image

S l o t h . . . z z z

"It was, I wish you could have been there." Maya said softly as the world shifted back into her memory, she let herself drop onto the warm grass next to Zai as the couch slowly disappeared. "The world was so calming back then... Every day was beautiful." Her eyes closed, the dream felt so familiar and natural even with Zai's presence. Maya felt a flicker inside her world which instantly drew her attention to Zai, she noticed the start of a flame around him, "Zai?" she asked, puzzled at the sight.

Dapper Dabbler

6,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° εηvү °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

oxoxoxoxoxoxo With curious eyes, Minako watched him disappear and come back some time later. She smiled and nodded as he spoke. The car would be moved as soon as she had the keys in her hands. As he continued, Minako bit her lip hard and folded her arms across her chest, kicking at invisible stones near her feet. He had a point and it made her so angry; her sin was probably the most detrimental to anyone's health. It could cause blind rage, sorrow, envy could even cause pride if it were directed properly. Everyone....Even Pride 'the deadliest sin' had it easier than her. Minako's eyes cast down as her eyes stung with unshed tears, but she could see he wasn't meaning to be insulting and the woman pushed a smile to her lips, looking up at him with a silent gratitude. "It's rough. Somedays I wish I could quit." She admitted. She was used to feeling alone in her sin, dealing with the overwhelming darkness that pooled in the back of her mind. Yet, here was Blake: yeah, he probably didn't care, but he was someone who acknowledged her struggle and she was thankful.

Minako forced a bright smile on her face, though it didn't reach her eyes, before she continued speaking. "Now, I'm going to tell you the next item I require." She whispered and lightly took hold of his wrist, tugging him along with her as to find a more suitable and private location. She couldn't risk someone else hearing her. Once in front of a large willow near the side of the school building, Minako stopped and looked at Blake with a serious ferocity in her eyes. "What I need next is a very serious subject. Though I doubt it would concern you, it is a highly risky theft." She whispered and looked around. "I need an item from the goody-toe-shoes upstairs." Minako pointed up, apparently pointing at the heavens. "Bring me the arch angel's blade." She finished, letting out a nervous breath. "Normally that would mean taking a trip up there but 3 of their tops are rumored to live around here currently. I have an address, but let me remind you: just because there's less security on the blade doesn't mean it's going to be easier. This is one of the most important things I require so don't get careless." She chided. Truly, Minako knew he could do it but she knew Greed could be fairly arrogant about his abilities.

Company: Greed
xxxLocation: Hiding! Shh!
xxxxxxxxMood: Nervous
xxxxxxxxxThoughts: I really hope I can count on him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOOC: Sorry for such a late response, I was traveling back home the past couple of days.

Blood223

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
W R A T H

The ground grew hot beneath Zaiaku and soon Zaiaku couldn't move bur he wasn't aware of it. The events transpiring felt natural to him since they were in dream form. "I remember I used to look like this before I became the sin of Wrath." He spoke. "I was a really angry kid. I think that's why 'Lucy' scouted me out." He shook his head The flames spread around Zaiaku and pulled him into what seemed to be an abyss. Zaiaku awoke in the classroom flailing and swinging his arms arcs as if he were trying to fight something off. His eyes open, yet unfocused, he brought his hands to his eyelids and massaged them to get his eyes to better focus. He wiped the drool off his chin and pulled his seat closer to the table. His face grew in a red tone from the people staring.

Dapper Dabbler

6,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((I've gotta say, I'm fairly depressed this died so quickly. I was so excited about it. But alas, it is already dead. If anyone would care to carry on this roleplay or anything through the pm's, feel free to hit me up. I will check my messages as often as two jobs allows me to.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff