Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Declan Harris
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe prodigy× The honor student ×The Broker ×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .Let me show you , my world clouded in shadows...

Declan nods "No problem" he assures her taking his notebook back and keeping it open as the teacher walks into the classroom in order to instruct the class. Declans eyes only hit the board a few times during the class period seeing as his computer was set up to record them all in case he had questions which rarely happened.

enkelidoo

User Image
M a y a _ B e l p h e g o r

S l o t h . . . z z z

Maya didn't fight when Zai picked her up and slung her over his shoulder, she just dangled lifelessly like a rag doll. Wrath spoke like his old self and it made sloth want to return home, so the two could be themselves again.. This world, it was changing the two of them in ways she would never understand. Maya watched the floor as they traveled down the hall to their next class, instead of sleeping she attempted to observe the world they were stuck in. The humans looked confused, lost in their search for meaning as the natural part of their lives deteriorated... It wasn't anything special. Maya's arms swished back and forth slowly behind Zai's back as she thought to herself, she yawned and poked wrath's behind out of boredom. Human body's are so squishy... she thought, she grew slightly irritated at the fact she wasn't falling asleep.

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Z a i a k u _ C o r r a i c h
W R A T H

The sensation of having your butt poked is a little strange. First you feel the clothes pressing against you, then whatever object is poking you. This was no different. Zaiaku flinched slightly and responded with his hand covering his right cheek. "That feels strange!" He looked at Maya and gave her a sinister grin. "How do you like it?" He readied his hand and poked at her backside as well, all while being stared at by his passing classmates.
User Image

S l o t h . . . z z z

A sharp pain was what Maya felt from Zai's retaliation, she looked backwards with a small pout before slumping back into her comfortable position. The students in the hall were staring and whispering though in all reality their opinions were meaningless. Maya felt sleep begin to drag her into its embrace once again, before she drifted off she gripped the bottom of Zai's jacket, "Zai.." she mumbled under her breath as she drifted off to sleep. She wanted to tell him that even if they were changed by their surroundings, she hope that they would stay connected... It did not matter much anyway because Maya was never one to speak her mind.

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
W R A T H

The murmurs and whispers from the classmates grew louder, but Zaiaku didn't pay them any mind. Zaiaku felt Maya start drifting and then heard her say his name in a different tone than usual. He didn't understand this tone, Maya had only used it on one other occasion and even then it was strange. From his past experience he knows to ignore it for now, since it will bug him exponentially if he pays attention to it. He figured he would ask about it later. Zaiaku ascended the stairs, and found his way into the Culinary Arts room. "Hello fickle men and women! We are here to partake in the consumption of your earthly cuisine!" Again, the two received strange looks. He started towards a table that had two empty seats at it and sat Maya on one of them.

IIyweIIyn's Queen

Feral Star

User Image
        fawnette simmons

Fawnette scribbled down notes she knew she'd have to look at later. Unlike Declan she had to actively work hard at math. Her better subjects were Language and Art type classes. It was not long later that their teacher stepped from the room again while they completed a worksheet. After she'd finished the paper she turned around to talk to Declan until their teacher returned, or class ended, whatever came first. "Having any fun?" She asked.

Shadow_Romeo

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Declan Harris

Declan peeks out from behind his computer screen as Fawn voice entered his ears. "No not particularity" he admits turning his attention back to his computer letting his hands slide over the keyboard, now working on a video to advertise Fawns party the coming weekend. He was in charge of the schools cable network and had a time where he promoted school events that only those most likely to attend knew of.

enkelidoo

User Image

S l o t h . . . z z z

Whilst in her sleep, Maya stood in a field. There were soft white clouds slowly passing above her in the crystal blue sky, the wind was rustling her black hair and the black dress she dawned. It was beautiful. Maya never was one to take interest in anything, but if she was going to start her interest would be earth's pure nature, untouched by mankind. While in her dream, wrath's voice echoed in her skull, though her body was still asleep. The two were in now class, hopefully the teacher didn't mind her snoozing for a little bit before the class started..

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
W R A T H

Upon sitting down at the table, Zaiaku stretched his arms over his head and yawned. "This is actually pretty tiring." He took a deep breath and the teacher confronted him about his remark about the consumption of human cuisine. She told him that this class taught the preparation of food, the art of cooking; not the art of eating. Zaiaku sighed and dropped his head on the table, dropping the table about 2 centimeters closer to the ground. "The human world makes no sense." He spoke to himself. The class began as Zaiaku slowly drifted into a sleep, not unlike Maya.

Dapper Dabbler

6,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° εηvү °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

oxoxoxoxoxoxo Minako stiffened at his question, reminding her of the voice that was currently silent in her head. She jerked forward, walking quickly to catch up with him until she matched his pace. Biting her lip, Minako situated her bag on her shoulder and turned to face him as a sigh fell out of her lips. "It doesn't get to control me anymore." She answered darkly. "To the world outside my head, it never controls me anymore." Minako gave him a sly smirk. "And that's all the world outside my head gets to know about it." Her tone was dark but playful as she pushed the front door of the school open. "But you seem to let yours control you more often than not." Minako teased, making a point to keep the playfulness in her tone.

"Ford Fusion. There's three in the parking lot, I want the dark green one." She answered suddenly, a cheeky grin on her face. Of course she'd want the green one and really she probably didn't need to mention it. Minako flashed her eyes between colors, blinding any outside student or staff to the world outside their jealous natures: they couldn't have anyone witnessing anything. With a thick strand of her vibrant red locks curled in her fingers, Minako watched Blake out of the corner of her eyes, her thoughts on what reaction he would have once he found out how much more difficult the next item would be.

Company: Greed
xxxLocation: School parking lot
xxxxxxxxMood: Excited
xxxxxxxxxThoughts: Well, at least he can't back out after he finds out
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOOC:

Blood223
User Image

S l o t h . . . z z z

Sloth was in her deep sleep state and the conscious world no longer existed. Her dream world shifted, the sky was suddenly filled with dark grey clouds, the grass under Maya's bare feet was replaced by concrete. Modern buildings sprouted and she was soon in a city center, the nature disappeared completely. Maya felt cold, she was still in her black summer dress and now shivered from the drastic change of environment. With slow steps she walked through the empty city, she didn't see another being for miles, though she heard scuffles from an alleyway nearby. Curiosity pulled her towards the noise and her light brown eyes peeked around the corner leading into the alley. Two figures stood out, they were both shadowed slightly but their actions were obvious. One of the figures was wailing on the other, slamming the weaker one against the brick wall. A glint of light revealed a patch of light orange hair on the stronger figure. "Zaiaku?" she questioned out loud, she dreamed many things, but never did she have one that felt so irregular.

IIyweIIyn's Queen

Feral Star

User Image
        fawnette simmons

Fawnette nodded and turned back around as the teacher came in again, then the bell rang and Fawnette stood to pack up her notebooks, stretching as she did so. "Man, my back is killing me." She mumbled. It usually was. She slung her bag of her shoulders again and looked back to Declan, waiting on him before she left.

Shadow_Romeo

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Declan Harris

Declan saves the project and shuts down his computer and begins packing everything into his bag. "If your hurting to much I suggest going to the chiropractor. the one I go to is pretty good" he suggests, he had to go see his twice a month, mostly because of all the sitting and hunching his does with his work made his lower back hurt, and he always felt better afterwords so he never really minded going in so much. He stands from his seat and walks out of the classroom with her, it was easy palling around with Fawn seeing as they had almost the exact same schedule.

enkelidoo

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
W R A T H

Fists covered in the warmth of blood, an all too familiar feeling for Zaiaku. The more he punched, the more he bled, the better he felt. While ferociously attacking this dark figure with no face, his focus was soon fixated on Maya. "Maya? What are you doing in my dream?" Zaiaku knew he was in a dream for he had previous experience with the activity known as "lucid dreaming" to the humans. Zaiaku's hands were coated in the thick syrup like blood; the stench permeated through the air as he turned back around. Other dull gray, faceless corpses littered the ground behind him. "It's rare when I kill so many in a dream." He turned back to face Maya to see if she would be either mortified or impressed. Either way, it was bad.

Unforgiving Firestarter

Blake Moore

█████████ ██ ██ ██ █████████

Blake laughed a tad. Her answer was right on key, and her come back to him was right there too. He could not help but laugh at this whole spot he put himself into. Stealing another car was risky for him already but he needs it. And any money he find init or with said person. He saw the car She was looking at. Green of course, sometimes he got other people. But mostly when he gets something out of it. Blake is number one. Oh how greedy. "Run if you see me run. I am not going to get in trouble if you stand around like a plant. He said flatly. He went to the car acting as if its his own. Well it is his. At lest to him.
His luck had run out, do to the fact almost no one was in the parking lot. No such luck of just picking up some keys. Well this made his job a tad harder, and ten times more fun. He pulled out his pick lock and fold around with the lock for sometime. Well, at lest for him. He use to be so good with his normally power and body and what not. In ten minuets he got the door open, and looked like he was just chilling around the car. Next step was hot wiring it. Easy. Five minuets passed and the car started to purr to life. A tad rusty but very nice he jumped in the the car and drove it to the closet park. He also toke off the plates so no one would think much of it. Just in case the owner came out and wanted in back. He walked back to her and smile."Keys shall be the easy to make. You shall get them in a day or two. But the car is now yours just don't be dumb by parking it here for at lest a week or two. If you lose it i will only get it back for you once." He said again flat but added a smile. Of course he manage to grab the cash and stuff of value from the car for him. "And you're very right, I don'd try and control my greed. However, envy is much harder it live with. Greed almost stops me from caring for others or even thinking about them. In fact, I have let it control me to the point when i think items are all mine. Even if its clearly not. But i am greed and no one alts will be as greedy as me. Envy can control you as well but from what i have read and understand from it it seems to make me mad or even sad. Greed it much better. Much better than all of the sins." He smiled at her trying to not to bring her down. Though it sounds much like an insult it was his way of saying: Hey your sin is much harder than mine and i can see that even over my greed. I respect you. He would never say that though.

█████████ ██ ██ ██ █████████

LightRiot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas