Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ezaryl's Queen

Vicious Wife

•Gєиєvιєvє Kиιgнт•
User Image
"I'll be your eternal never-ending. I'll be the end of your beginning."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"They used to be a cream color. They turned grey when I was ten then black when I was sixteen. It doesn't bother me, the color. My wings darkened as my life got worse. I had an abusive mother and was surrounded by idiots. That's all I have to say." Genevieve told him, not wanting to open up too much. She still didnt trust him. The dark nephilim was starting to wish she hadn't said anything when her eyes blurred with tears, remembering her horrid past. She turned her head away from him trying to blink the tears back. It wasn't working, they were rolling down her cheeks not stopping anytime soon. She began to breathe heavily. "D-damn it..." She said shakily. Blackish blue blotches began to appear on her right arm. Bruises. And they were hurting her. Genevieve walked far ahead of Muko.

Her wings began to quiver, then her whole body was shaking. She couldn't hold it in anymore. The dark nephilim leaned against the wall and slid down it until she was sitting on the floor, sobbing.
More bruises appeared on her. One on her neck, the shape of a hand, most on her legs and arms. Genevieve didnt want for anyone to see her like this, but it couldn't be helped.

Muko
User Image

Muko saw the pain come to Genevieve's face. Before he could say anything she walked fast ahead of him crying. Muko caught up to her to see her on the ground crying with bruises all over her body. "You idiot!" Muko thought to himself. He got down to her level he then place his hand gently on her chin then picked up her face to see eye to eye. Muko gazed into her tearful eyes. "I know we just met and you probably don't trust me, but believe me when I say you're not only and I will never let harm come to you again." Muko said with pleading eyes hoping to try to make her pained emotions go away. He knew this was a bit much for someone he just met, but what he said was true.

Ezaryl's Queen

Vicious Wife

•Gєиєvιєvє Kиιgнт•
User Image

The bruises on Genevieve's body turned red before disappearing completely. Her sobbing toned down to quiet crying. She wiped the tears off of her, her face flush from crying. "I'm.... I'm sorry.. I-I didn't want you to see me like this. You didnt have to lie to make me feel better either." She said, slightly irritated.
( OOC: sorry writer's block )

Muko
User Image

Muko was glad to see she stop crying. "What makes you think I'm lying?" Muko asked

OOC:Lol same here sorry

Ezaryl's Queen

Vicious Wife

•Gєиєvιєvє Kиιgнт•
User Image

"You.... You didn't really mean what you said... You're playing me aren't you..?" Genevieve said, looking him straight in the eyes. She didn't like to accuse people like this, but it was so painfully hard for her to believe anybody. She shook her head. This was so stupid. Genevieve stood up, and walked on. "Forget it. Don't l
Iisten to me. Im sorry."

Muko
User Image

Muko stood up and walked on beside her. "I'm always going to listen to you, and no I wasn't just saying that every word I said was true. I know it's hard for you to trust somebody you just met and you don't have to apologize about anything I understand." Muko said with a friendly smile trying to lighten the mood.

Ezaryl's Queen

Vicious Wife

•Gєиєvιєvє Kиιgнт•
User Image

Genevieve just looked at him, still unable to return his smile. He just told her he understood. Sure people used to laugh at him, underestimate him, but from what she gathered from his story, Genevieve's life seemed so much worse. "How could you possibly understand..?"She asked, looking down at her map, then at her surroundings. They should be at the main building in not even a minute or two.

Muko
User Image

"I understand why you don't trust me, and I can't even imagine what you've been through. but trust is something I know all to well. I know you been hurt in the pass and the reason why you are so afraid to trust again is because you don't want to get hurt again. So you just rather distance yourself from people so that never happens again. Now I could be wrong, but that's what I assume."
Muko explained as they approached the main
User Image
Aido Fangara
Headmaster of Night Rose

Aido's eyes scanned the room swiftly. Seeing as how nobody had any questions, he continued. The headmaster went on to explain the rules and expectations, introduce the staff, and gave a small history lesson on how Night Rose Academy came to be.

"Oh, and one last thing. The abandoned building on the west side of the school is strictly off limits to all students. Anybody caught snooping around there will be punished," Apollyon added contemplatively. The headmaster let his statement sink in before continuing. "Now, unless anybody has any questions, I bid you all farewell. This ceremony is adjourned."

Ooc: I didn't think anybody actually wanted Aido to go into detail about everything, so I did it in a quicker, less painful way.

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
Rosaline Hasume-Serpentine
。゚
。゚

Rosaline sat through te ceromony quietly. She didn't need to ask questions. She hadn't had to before. So, this was all old to her. She ended up sketching, working on a portrait of the headmaster, though it clearly wasn't a serious thig. She had no intention of summoning it, so she didn't put much work into it. Not that anyone would be ableto tell. It was still an amazing likeness to reality. After the ceremony, Rosaline looked up and put her sketchbook up. "Want to head for the cafeteria now, Cedric?"

Digital Commander

Ezaryl's Queen

Vicious Wife

•Gєиєvιєvє Kиιgнт•
User Image

Muko's assumption was actually spot on. Genevieve was tired, exhausted with the constant pain. Physically and emotionally. All that abuse sometimes led her to cause physical pain or damage to anyone who made her angrier than she already was at the time. Genevieve has only laughed and smiled a few times in her childhood, when she actually that her mother loved her. It was when the hitting, the name-calling and constant neglect that not even a false chuckle, a forced smirk escaped from her. She was seemingly impossible to humor. "I'm going to tell you this once, and only once. So take this to heart, despite the fact we just met. Noone except you has actually made an effort to make me feel better. Not a soul. Not even the ones who played me the best. Not even my pathetic mother. I will trust you. Only you. Because unlike the other idiots on this retched planet you are the only one who has proven to me you could be trusted. You'll know when I've lost all trust and respect for you." Genevieve told him as they finally reached the main building. She was serious. If he so much as chuckled at what she just said, she was going to be known as "That Crazy Girl Who Tried To Kill Muko".

User Image
Euphemia Sinclair
Headmistress of Night Rose

Euphemia glanced at a nearby clock. The introduction ceremony should be in session now. I better hurry and get to work, The headmistress thought to herself before hurrying towards the headmaster's office. With any luck, if this guy is in fact Apollyon, there will be something in there to prove it.

Euphemia tried opening the door only to discover that it was locked. Figures, I'll just have to pick the lock, She thought to herself before reaching in her left pocket and pulling out a lock pick. The headmistress usually kept one on her in case she ran into problems similar to this one. It didn't take the intelligent woman long to pick the lock. Euphemia cautiously made her way into the room before closing the door behind her. She could only hope that no one saw her enter the office. That would be quite troublesome.
Muko
User Image

"Understood." Muko said with a friendly smile. He was glad he could actually trust someone. He has actually never trusted anybody in his life. "So we are finally here at the main building." Muko said with a sigh of relief. "That walk was longer than I thought it was going to be." Muko thought to himself. "Where to first?" Muko asked Genevieve
User Image
Cedric Salvoni

Cedric sighed in relieve as the headmaster concluded the ceremony. It wasn't as long as he was expecting, but it was still long and extremely boring. One good thing came out of it. The headmaster had given him an idea.

His gaze shifted to Rose when she asked about going to the cafeteria. "Sure! I've been dying to get some food. By the way, is the ceremony always that boring?" Cedric inquired as he stood up and stretched.

Jewel of Antares

Ezaryl's Queen

Vicious Wife

•Gєиєvιєvє Kиιgнт•
User Image

"As ridiculous as it sounds, I haven't eaten in days. Let's stop by the cafeteria first."She said before her cheeks turned red from slight embarrassment. The longer Genevieve went without eating, the moodier she was and the more likely she'd be to say something rude or frightening.

Genevieve looked at her map, wanting to get to the cafeteria alot faster than it took her and Muko to get to the main building.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces