Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
>> on campus, talking to Briella || feeling content, excited, careful || alone at the moment || "I'm a regular guy, I hope no one recognizes me" <<

xxxx Gavin's phone started to vibrate again. Caller ID lighting up with his mom's number. He groaned. This woman is driving me nuts.
He sent a text to her, reassuring her that everything was okay, because he didn't want to get stuck on a call with her. "My goodness..." He said under his breath. He smiled. Gavin knew his mother's love for him was strong- he felt a bit suffocated by it at times, sure, but he knew it was simply because she cared.

Gavin chuckled lightly when he heard a comment from someone. He turned to face the girl. "Moms. Gotta love them- even if they are a bit crazy at times." He smiled. He was a bit nervous talking to the girl, but she didn't seem like the type to swoon over a celebrity. "You're the first friendly face I've seen on campus so far, but looks can be deceiving," Gavin said as his lips formed into a crooked smile. "Are you new too?" He wanted to befriend some people around here. Current students could help him around here and new students could relate to him best. As long as they weren't toxic people, Gavin was open to everyone.

User Image

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

εmστισns:
&--intrigued

ωнατ ιs sнε dσιng:
&-- talking to gavin

ωнεrε ιs sнε:
&--outside the campus

ωнσ ιs sнε ωιτн:
&--larissa & gavin

ωεαrιng:
Stylin'

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Briella shook her head absently as she realized she said her comment out loud. Luckily, the male seemed to be a friendly one. That was always a plus. Briella laughed softly at the male's comment. "Oh, I know. Mine kept calling me all the way here. Love her dearly but sometimes it is just a bit too much." She replied, placing her stack of boxes down by her feet and giving the male her attention. "Eh, you are right in that assumption. I mean I look friendly, but," she paused for a second and leaned over to whisper, "I'm really a very mean dinosaur, who plans to rule the world." She returned to her regular position with a smile and a small chuckle.

She nodded her head at his next question. "That I am. I take it you are as well?" she asked, looking around for any sign that he was new also. She felt her phone buzz and shook her head. "See, I feel your pain," she commented, grabbing her phone and holding it up for him to see the caller id. She quickly sent a text back to her mother and looked back towards the male.

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Young Fupa

OG Fatcat

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
>> on campus || feeling content, careful || with Briella || "This girl is nice and funny. Definitely someone to keep around." <<

xxxx "A mean dinosaur?" Gavin chuckled lightly, "At least you're a cute dinosaur. Unfortunately, I don't think you're the only one on this campus trying to rule the world," He joked, referring to the blonde he bumped into earlier. It was almost funny to him seeing how two completely different people could be on the same campus. He was used to being surrounded by robots on set, but here he saw variety. He liked it.

The girl was apparently new as well. "Indeed. I am fresh meat on this campus," He said, "At least we can explore this place together." He smiled. At least he could relate to the first person he talked to at this school. The girl's phone was going off. She showed him the caller ID and he laughed. "Her momma senses were tingling," He said, "She could feel us talking about her."

Gavin noticed the area start to get more crowded. That meant there was more people to possibly see him and say spread the word. "So, how about I help you with those boxes and find the dorms?' Gavin asked,"And we can grab a bite to eat after or something." He smiled. Gavin liked this girl, she seemed like a genuine person and he wanted to be able to hang out with her and build a friendship without someone possibly freaking out over who he was. "I'm Gavin, by the way," He said, extending his hand

User Image

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
X+X+X+

User Image

X+X+X+

Life... It's about looking good, enjoying others, and enjoying yourself.

X+X+X+

†‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡†‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡†

X+X+X+]

Tanner listened to the girl in front of him talking. He had to think a few moments on what she had said about her mother. His lips pursed together, and his brow furrowed. When it finally came to him, he nodded slowly. "Mister Parker, I regret to inform you at this time that you do not meet the standards we are looking for here at the moment. Do see your way out the door.... yes I am familiar with your mother. She turned me down for an internship when she was trying to fill spots. As to what standards she met I haven't a clue. Then again, now that I really think on it. Your mother's fashion line is lacking in something... a men's line. Very insulting, because I do believe your mother would be just the person to help bring back a little class to the way most men dress," he explained with a smirk.

So... that would also explain why she herself knows what looks proper on her form. he thought to himself. A frown quickly came to his face when she called him Tony. He cringed a little and shook his head. "First of all it is Tanner... not Tony. No... my grandfather was Tony, and he was a bigger p***k than I am. Insisting that the only suitable career for any man is a life in the military. Not for me. I plan to learn from the best of the best, and rise to the world of fashion, and one day have my own line," he told her firmly. He continued to listen and was curious about what she had said about the campus tattletale. He chuckled lightly, and raised his hand carefully, and brushed a strand of hair out of Juliet's eyes. "As for a scandal, that sounds like fun."

X+X+X+

†‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡†‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡†

It is not about being perfect, but about being happy, and making it to the end smiling.

X+X+X+

User Image

xxxx

align=left]
    How the hell did I get here: Location
    Who are you again: Juliet
    My mind seems to be racing with: Pride
    This fashion freak is looking: Classy

xxx

Young Fupa

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image
--------------------------------

▐▀▌▐▀▌▐▀▌▐▀▌

XXXXXXXX

When power seems no longer fun there is only one thing to be done.

XXXXXXXXXXX

Larissa was silently following the girl while carrying her boxes. She had opened her mouth to introduce herself, when a sudden wave of nausea hit her. She put the box on the ground quickly, and covered her mouth. "Ugh... e-excuse me!" she said quickly, her face turning pale before she took off running. She knew there was no way she would make it to a bathroom, so she settled for a trash can outside, where she quickly proceeded to toss her breakfast. She felt horrible. This had all better be worth it. I've never been sick from a hang over, and now this... this baby has me tossing every meal I eat. she thought to herself.

Once she was done heaving, she grabbed a pack of tissue from her purse, and wiped her mouth clean. Tossing the tissue in with the contents of her stomach, she then grabbed some hand sanitizer and took care of her hands. She looked around, feeling highly emberassed as she ran her fingers through her hair and slowly leaned up against the outside of the building. She closed her eyes, and wiped them gently, trying to prevent any tears from leaking out.

XXXXXXXX

Just party on like no tomorrow and live your life from dusk til dawn.

xxxxx
      User Image

xxxx

xxxx

Where am I: Outside
        Who am I with: Who knows
        What am I feeling: Humiliated
        What am I wearing: Orange Dream

xxx

User Image

X-X-X

▐▀▌▐▀▌▐▀▌▐▀▌

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

εmστισns:
      &--intrigued

ωнατ ιs sнε dσιng:
      &-- talking to gavin

ωнεrε ιs sнε:
      &--outside the campus

ωнσ ιs sнε ωιτн:
      &--gavin

ωεαrιng:
      Stylin'

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

Briella watched the girl run off and couldn't help but feel bad for her. She had no idea what the girl ate that morning. Must have been something terrible. If she ever saw the girl again, she was going to apologize for not noticing. Looking to the box she had placed on the ground, she pushed it towards the others and glanced back to Gavin. She felt a blush on her face after his comment and quickly tried to hide it. She shrugged her shoulders absently. She wouldn't make a great ruler honestly. Especially, if she was to go up against manipulative people in the world.

She nodded her head and smiled. "Of course. Who knows, we may find the secret hiding spots on the journey," she joked, laughing softly. There were probably spots galore and at the moment, Gavin seemed like the best partner. "That she could. Heck, I'm sure mom's have this super secret radar for their children." She was sure that someday someone was going to discover the truth about that.

"I would very much appreciate that," she replied softly. "I believe my dorm is that way." She made a motion towards the right. "I'm Briella," she answered, shaking his hand, "and I'm a bit hungry so I agree with the food idea." She reached down to grab a few of the boxes and glanced towards Gavin. "So, what made you decide to come here for school?"

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Young Fupa

OG Fatcat

6,100 Points
      • Somebody Likes You 100
      • Person of Interest 200
      • Friendly 100
      User Image

x
      x
      x

User Image
      &&: ωнατ τнιs mαιdεn ιs cαℓℓεd* :
      _____ “ [ Juliet ]

&&: нεr εmστισns cαn nεvεr нιdε* :
      _____ “ [ Mischievous ]

&&: ωнατ ιs sнε dσιng τσdαч* :
      _____ “ [ Keeping her eye out for the mystery celeb, chatting with Tanner. ]

&&: ℓιsτεn τσ τнατ τunε σғ нεrs* :
      _____ “ [ Stripper ]

&&: нεr нεαrτ gσεs вεατ!вεατ!вεατ!* :
      _____ “ [ Excitement of a scandal ]

&&: ωнατ ιs sнε ωεαrιng τσdαч* :
      _____ “ [ Outfit ]

_____[τo : Everyone ]

Juliet smirked as Tanner mentioned being turned down to intern for her mother. "A man with your style? Rejected?" Juliet asked facetiously, "Then again, my mother is a woman of taste/." She only said that in an attempt to humble him a bit. Tanner was well dressed and apparently knew a little something about fashion- she had to hit him where it hurt by insulting his style. He mentioned her mother's line missing a men's line. She had a men's line a while back, but when Juliet was born she stuck to just women's fashion; She began to design what she wanted her daughter to wear when she was older. "I guess you'll just have to suffer because your clothes isn't one Arielle Kingsley's designs," Juliet said and bit her lip.

Juliet notice the frown on his face when she called him by the wrong name. Struck a nerve, I see. She smirked. Juliet moved in closer. "Of course. Tanner. How could I forget?" She bit her lip. Campus Tattletale seemed to have sparked his interest or maybe it was just the idea of the scandal. He brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes. He was in for the scandal. He'd be good to keep around. Maybe he wouldn't be a loyal follower, but he'd be willing to help her get attention. "I'm more fun than the attention you're gonna get," She said. Location, location, location... She knew that the best way to ensure attention was somewhere that she could be seen. Juliet leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Let's go to your car." A devilish grin formed on her face.

Ooc;;

OG Fatcat

6,100 Points
      • Somebody Likes You 100
      • Person of Interest 200
      • Friendly 100
      User Image
      >> on campus || friendly, nervous || with Briella || "I knew it was too good to be true..." <<

xxxx "Adventure is out there," Gavin said, quoting the movie Up. He chuckled lightly. Gavin looked at Briella and smiled. He truly enjoyed her company and being able to talk to her so comfortably. He ran his fingers through his hair. "Or maybe they put chips in us when we were born so they could know where we are and hear everything going on around us," He joked. Although the thought of it was pretty freaky.

The girl introduced herself as Briella. Pretty name. He smiled. "Nice to meet you," He said,"I'd say that this was my dream school or something, but honestly I just chose it because it's far enough to get a break from life, but not too far from my mother." He said and he picked up a few of her boxes. "What about yo--" He started but was cut off by someone yelling his name.

"It's Gavin!" A voice said a few feet away,"Gavin Prescott!"

"Crap," He said under his breath. "Come on, let's get away from here... Fast!" Gavin said as he started to power walk in the direction Briella had motioned to.

User Image

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

εmστισns:
      &--hungry

ωнατ ιs sнε dσιng:
      &-- talking to gavin

ωнεrε ιs sнε:
      &--standing in her dorm

ωнσ ιs sнε ωιτн:
      &--gavin

ωεαrιng:
      Stylin'

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

"How did you know that I love Up?" She replied, laughing. It was her favorite Disney/Pixar movie. She adored Ellie, even though the character only had like twenty minutes. Briella was listening and about to respond when she heard a voice call out Gavin's name. She watched his reaction and he looked surprised. Along the way to her dorm, she noticed many more looks directed towards Gavin. There was a part of her that wanted to ask questions but she could sense that he was uncomfortable.

When she reached her dorm, she glanced back to Gavin. Thankfully, the halls weren't swarming yet. Placing her boxes down on the ground, she looked around the room. She was supposed to have a roommate but it looked like the girl hadn't arrived yet. "So," Briella commented, "It seems you're pretty popular. I think you need better disguises." She replied softly, humming to herself. "If you want any help, just let me know. I've got hundreds of disguises." She was going to find out why the crowds seemed to be interested in Gavin. There was the internet.

"So, what are you craving for food? Personally, I could go for something mexican," she commented, trying to change the subject for both of them.

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Young Fupa

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
      • Cart Raider 100
      • Contributor 150
      • Timid 100
      X+X+X+

User Image

X+X+X+

Life... It's about looking good, enjoying others, and enjoying yourself.

X+X+X+

X+X+X+]

Tanner shrugged slightly at her comment. He was not at all phased by the comment she had made about his style. "Yes, well after your mother turned me down, I was picked up by someone who got their start with Coco Chanelle, so it is not as though it hurt my chances now is it?" he questioned with a smirk. He ran his fingers through his own hair and looked around a little.

Her next comment caused him to laugh again.
      "Obviously this isn't of your mother's line. As a matter of fact, while I did not stitch the fabric together, this is one of my designs. I've got quiet a few of them up in my dorm already. All I did was sketch them together, pick the fabric, and watched as it became real. I've been dabbling a little, and am working to expand to every day wear, because really I can't keep wearing a tux like this," he told her, bragging a little. He may not have had his own line out there yet, but his mentors through out the years had helped him move in the right direction. It was two internships ago that he had began having his sketches come to life. It was thrilling. Hmmm... to my car huh? Being who her mother is, she might not be all to impressed with it, still it is better than some of the rust buckets I've seen here. he thought. He nodded some when he decided that it was okay to take him to his car. He took her hand carefully and began to lead her all the way to the little silver car.

X+X+X+

It is not about being perfect, but about being happy, and making it to the end smiling.

X+X+X+

User Image

xxxx

How the hell did I get here: His car
        Who are you again: Juliet
        My mind seems to be racing with: Boastful
        This fashion freak is looking: Classy

xxx

Young Fupa

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
      • Cart Raider 100
      • Contributor 150
      • Timid 100
      User Image

▐▀▌▐▀▌▐▀▌▐▀▌

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXX

Watching as everyone was making their way inside, Larissa sighed lightly. This was not the best way to start out at the new school. She tilted her head some as she watched one couple take off back towards the parking lot. "Don't forget to cover it up before you end up knocked up!" she called out to them. She had no clue why she said it, she just did. She shrugged lightly and made her own way inside finally. She went and got her dorm key, and made herself go back to start getting her stuff.

It had taken about four trips, but when her dorm finally had her boxes and bags sitting outside she took the key, and unlocked it. She was caught off guard when she saw Briella and the man she had been talking to standing inside. Her face reddened, and she looked down at the ground.
        "Sorry... I was not expecting anybody else to be in here just yet, I should have knocked," she said quickly. She started to shuffle her stuff in, not wanting to lift it any more. When the sounds of the words food and Mexican hit her ears, she felt herself turn green in the face once more. Not again! There's nothing left in my stomach but acid!!!! she told herself silently as she began taking big breaths, trying to settle her stomach back down. Once the feeling of being sick vanished she slowly moved over and held out her hand. "Sorry for a lack of introduction earlier. I'm Larissa."

XXXXXXXX

xxxxx
          User Image

xxxx

xxxx

Where am I: Dorm
            Who am I with: Briella and some unknown guy
            What am I feeling: Frustrated
            What am I wearing: Orange Dream

xxx

User Image

X-X-X

▐▀▌▐▀▌▐▀▌▐▀▌

Chewing on Plastic

Liberal Defender

5,400 Points
          • Guildmember 100
          • Autobiographer 200
          • Profitable 100
          User ImageUser Image

The smell of Italian bread, cooked pasta and red sauces filled with herbs filled the room. Odelle sat quietly in the corner of her favorite Italian eatery, Mosconi's. She had her hand wrapped around a hot cup of espresso and a plate of giant meat balls and bread fresh bread in front of her, only slightly peeking past the book in front of her nose. She enjoyed spending her evenings here, only because it reminded her of home. The food was home made. The coffee was fresh. The people who owned it were from the same city she was born in. She made friends with them her freshman year at the college.

"Volete portare a casa qualcosa, Odelle?"("Would you like to take something home, Odelle?" ) The owner of Mosconi's, Dante Mosconi, asked her, motioning to her plate. Odelle had barely touched it in the ten minutes that it was sitting in front of her. She looked up at the old, graying and neatly dressed man who had a smile on his face when she locked eyes with him. "No grazie. Ci dispiace, mi sono preso nel mio libro."( "No thanks. Sorry, I got caught in my book." ) Odelle set her book aside and picked up her fork and sank it into the giant red meatball that sat on her plate. The juice from inside of it reminded her of a spray of hot water exploding onto the surface of the earth as the pressure built. She took a bite and smiled as the flavors took her mind back to her home country. She looked at Mr. Mosconi and nodded at him. Mr. Mosconi nodded back to her and turned and went back to the kitchen. As the door opened, the sound of his wife's voice, who made all the food, came thundering out of the kitchen as she belted out loud Italian home songs. Odelle laughed to herself as she began humming along to the song. She took another fork full and tossed it onto the bread and crunched down on it. The atmosphere in the restaurant made her happy. The only place she ever felt happy for the last three years.

Life outside the Italian eatery was total hell for her. She kept finding ignorant people who took her for granted. When she thought she had made a friend, she was never surprised when they turned around and made her the butt of their jokes and she rebelled against them and told them her every thought about them. She never held back on her insults. The endless and countless line of idiots and bigots and shrewd people in her life eventually turned her into a person that pretty much hates all humans, except the lovely couple in the kitchen.
          She found release in reading countless novels that she kept on a shelf that wrapped the entire perimeter of her dorm room. She had the shelf put up the first day of her sophomore year after she had spent a whole day loading books off shelves in a book store that was closing. She had gotten five dozen Italian books, fifty novels in English and a few others in French. (French was her third language. She was majoring in Foreign Languages.) By the time she had put up her new books, they had already filled an entire wall. Whenever people came into her dorm, they'd step back in awe as they looked at her library. When they asked if they could borrow a book, she'd be cheeky and hand them a book that was in Italian and watch as their faces would slump as they saw the language it was written in. It was a small yet cruel joke she'd always play. She never let anyone borrow any of her books. They were her personal stash of gold, in a way.

Odelle took the final bite of the meatball and pasta and put her book away in her bag. She laid her money on the table and called out to the old couple. "Grazie ancora!" ( "Thank you again!" ) Mr. Mosconi stepped out of the kitchen and waved at Odelle with a smile on his face. "See you next time, Ms.Odelle!" he said in his thick Italian accent.

Back at the college Odelle wandered the campus, looking for a bench in the shade to sit on so that she could finish reading her novel. It was warm, so it wasn't ideal to go back to her room just yet. The window unit in her room drove her crazy if she had to sit in the room and attempt to read. The only way she could was if she read with music playing, which often gave her headaches. She finally found a bench and parked her Beachcomber bike next to it. As she sat down, she looked around her and looked at the other students. Most of them were zoned in on their cell phones, ignoring their surroundings. They're probably posting what they ate for lunch to their Instagrams and Snapping their friends. Odelle scoffed and shook her head. She had a phone, but only used it to do her homework for her language classes.
          Across the campus she heard a girl yell out something about getting knocked up. Odelle rolled her eyes and opened her book and began to read. She soon found herself being transported into 19th century Italy. The Venician Ball, the biggest party of the year for Venice. Women and men in their finest gowns and suits and masks graced the plaza of the Grand City.

Empty world around her. Her mind racing with words and her home. Odelle only existed.

OOC: I apologize for my extremely lengthy post. I get carried away sometimes. It was like 2am when I started writing.

OG Fatcat

6,100 Points
          • Somebody Likes You 100
          • Person of Interest 200
          • Friendly 100
          User Image
          >> Briella's dorm || friendly, nervous || with Briella || "At least she's not asking questions about the situation earlier..." <<

xxxx They arrived to Briella's dorm. Gavin set the boxes down. She mentioned the situation earlier. "I think my mom may have sent out a search party," Gavin said, trying to joke it off. And she knows... However, Briella didn't ask any questions, just offered her help. "Alright we can be partners in crime," He said and chuckled lightly, "Maybe I could use one of those disguises when we go to lunch." Briella mentioned Mexican food and he was about to respond when Briella's roommate came in. She looked a bit uncomfortable in the whole situation. "Sorry about that," Gavin said,"I'm Gavin, by the way."

He looked back at Briella. "And Mexican food sounds good. After what happened earlier, a chimichanga would be great," He said, then looked back at Larissa "You can come too if you'd like." He was honestly offering just to be polite, he didn't want to exclude anyone and meeting new people was never a bad thing. However, he also really wanted to be alone with Briella. Even if he had just met her, he started to develop a bit of a crush on her.

User Image

OG Fatcat

6,100 Points
          • Somebody Likes You 100
          • Person of Interest 200
          • Friendly 100
          User Image

x
          x
          x

User Image
          &&: ωнατ τнιs mαιdεn ιs cαℓℓεd* :
          _____ “ [ Juliet ]

&&: нεr εmστισns cαn nεvεr нιdε* :
          _____ “ [ Mischievous ]

&&: ωнατ ιs sнε dσιng τσdαч* :
          _____ “ [ Up to no good with Tanner. ]

&&: ℓιsτεn τσ τнατ τunε σғ нεrs* :
          _____ “ [ Stripper ]

&&: нεr нεαrτ gσεs вεατ!вεατ!вεατ!* :
          _____ “ [ Excitement of a scandal ]

&&: ωнατ ιs sнε ωεαrιng τσdαч* :
          _____ “ [ Outfit ]

_____[τo : Everyone ]

Tanner lead Juliet to his car. A girl made a comment to them as she walked by and Juliet bit her lip and smiled mischievously. She didn't care what was said, as long as someone noticed. They got to Tanner's car and Juliet rolled her eyes. "You may have some style when it comes to the way you dress, but as for your vehicle... Not so much," Juliet said, "Whatever." She pulled him in a for a kiss and smirked. "Let's give the campus tattletale something to talk about," She said then kissed his neck.

Tanner was attractive and so it didn't hurt, but all she wanted was to be known. If this little fling didn't catch the campus tattletale's attention then they could simply try again. Either way she was still getting something out of this. Who knew scheming could be such a turn on? Juliet looked at him and bit her lip, ready to go in for the kill.

Ooc;;

Questionable Sweetheart

User Image

εmστισns:
          &--hungry

ωнατ ιs sнε dσιng:
          &-- planning a food run with gavin

ωнεrε ιs sнε:
          &--standing in her dorm

ωнσ ιs sнε ωιτн:
          &--gavin & larissa

ωεαrιng:
          Stylin'

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅

"Hold on," Briella replied, digging into one of her boxes for a pair of sunglasses and a hat. "It may not be the best, but nobody will recognize you." She commented, holding out the accessories. When she heard a voice near the door, she turned quickly. Briella glanced towards Larissa and shook her hand. She couldn't help but notice Larissa's expression. Larissa was her roommate so she hoped it wasn't anything too serious. If it was that serious, Briella wasn't sure what she would.

"Is she alright? Maybe she just hates Mexican food." Briella thought, starting to gnaw on her bottom lip before the girl spoke. "Nice to meet you. Briella," she replied, smiling and motioning to herself. When Gavin replied about the food choice, she nodded her head. "Great, like Gavin said, you're more than welcome to join us," She paused and looked at her boxes. "I'll start unpacking after so it won't look too messy."

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Young Fupa

Peaches Sophia Reid

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out