Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miss Scene
User Image
Hannah "Reese" McAllister
User Image

Reese rolled out of bed a few minutes later than she would have liked for this morning's edition of school. This wasn't really a big deal, she'd showered the night before. All that she needed to do was to brush out her long auburn hair and fix her now smudged make-up.
"Could I be any more unlike a girl?" She asked herself, hopping around on her white carpet to get her tight jeans up over her skinny hips. Her baggy t-shirt she traded for a green stripped waffle shirt with holes in the wrists of the sleeves to pull over her thumbs.

Unfortunately she was a little late to make it to her locker with enough time to make it to her first class, as it was all the way on the other side of the school. Her slip on vans squeaked on the cheap tile of the floor as she nearly ran through the halls to get to her locker. She didn't care if people were staring at her. "Please open, please, please, please..." She begged quietly to her finicky metal closet. The door banged open when she got the combination in, and she thanked the merciful Locker Gods for letting it be an easy morning without a trip to the office to complain of a jammed locker. She loaded up on her first two books and a notebook, a pen was already clamped between her jaws.

A look at the clock told her she had more time that she realized. Perhaps her alarm at home was wrong? She leaned her head against it's cold surface and allowed herself to breathe for just a moment before dashing off to her English class.

It was a surprise to her when she skid inside the class room with only one other student sitting inside. She didn't recognize him, so she figured he must be new to the class. And since this was a Junior's English, she figured he was also a Junior unless he was like her and having to retake the class. Not that she didn't totally love it, or anything, it was just homework she didn't believe in. "New?" She asked, slightly inclining her head to the boy as she sat down at a desk on the other side of the room.

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
User ImageAlana Rose MatthewsUser Image
User Image

User Image

*~Miss Actor~*
Theme song: Fireworks by Katy Perry

'When I'm off stage,
I just want to hide from the world

User Image

Alana woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She turned off her alarm and sat up and streched out her arms before getting out of bed. She grabbed her towel and the clothes she picked out for school. When she finished her shower, she dried off and got dressed, brushed her teeth, blow dry and brush her hair. She then put on a little make-up and left the bathroom.

She grabbed her bookbag that were next to her bedroom door and turned off the light and left her room and headed down stair to the kitchen. In the kitchen was her mom, dad, her eight-year old brother, and nine-month old sister eating breakfest together. Alana just grabbed a pop-tart and left the house. Alana always eats on her way to school because she didn't want to be late.

Alana got in her car and drove off to school, it was her last year and she was going to make this year her best year. She arrived to the school almost twenty-two minutes later after leaving her house. She parked her car, and got out and locked it. She went inside her school and headed to her locker before going to her first period class which was English.

After putting her stuff in her locker she grabed her first period and second period class books and headed for first period. When she enter the classroom she took the open seat next to the window and sat down at her desk. She took out her notebook and a pen and placed them on her desk, after that she grabed the book she has been reading called 'Romeo and Juliet' and started reading.

User Image

But when I'm on stage
I'm in my world and not in reality'

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Emma Brook Elwood

User Image
User Image

Emma had gotten up early to get a start on her writing even tho she stay up last night to write also. She put everything in this story, her heart, soul, almost two years of her life. Emma wasn't much to go hung with friends, most of her friends she didn't see out of school. Which was fine with her, more time for her story she was really into writing and for her, her mind was pouring with wonderful ideas.

'Isabella looked out her window as she sat on the seal of it. Watching the Cop cars pull away for her drive way and zooming down the road. Her parents, her siblings, all murdered in cold blood as they had lay on the floor staring up with their dead eyes, souls screaming for help and for it to stop. Well it did, It stopped with the thumping of their hearts and their lungs letting go their last breathes. Why did she have to go to that party, the party her parents told her not to go too but her brother told her too, to go and live. If it wasn't for him, she would have been with them. Not all alone like now...'

Emma stopped when she heard her mother calling for her to get up and ready for school. "But Mom" She started but her mom told her no. Emma sighed and closed her notebook and put it and her pencuil in her bag before getting off her bed to get ready. Once ready, the writer grabbed her bag and a piece of toast then started to her car. She loved English and reading but sadly she had math first and she wasn't the best in Math.

The Blonde got out of her car and went inside, not wasting her time at her locker, she would borrow a book with someone else, she wanted to write some more before all the ideas in her head were lost for good. Emma walked into her math class and sat in the middle of a row before taking out her note book to read some more. She had a Passion for writing, a love that no one else was/is going to be able to understand unless they had or have it for something. It was way more then anyone could give to a person but into a loved thing for her it was writing.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

It was once again another awaiting disaster waiting for Mr. Lacrosse, aka Grant, at school. Grant was called Mr. Lacrosse because his love of Lacrosse and he always had Lacrosse practice after school, so it kind of stuck on. Talking about names, it kind of made him think about school and gossip as he slept. School here was awful and whoever said school was fun, they never experienced Weston High School. Behind all the yelling and learning, gossips about everyone in the school spread around like wildfire. Grant was wanting the school year to be over because all these rumors made hell reality. He also heard things about him that weren't even true. All he thought about as he was sleep was about this 'Burn Book' and how much its annoying him, badly. Besides all that, everything was well. The birds were out and chirping and the sun's beams were so lit up today. Everything was oh so quiet outside besides the birds while inside of the Butler's household a buzzing noise was filling the air inside of Grant's room. Grant slept peacefully on his king-sized bed with his head covered by a pillow and his blanket covering his whole body you could barely see him. His alarm clock has been beeping for the longest time and he still didn't notice it. His brother, Isaac, was sick of hearing the buzzing from the other room so he stomped into his bedroom, swung the door open forcefully, and pulled the plug. Isaac knew Grant would be late for school so he shook him till he heard Grant groan a bit. Isaac was Grant's older brother who was patient and all but he couldn't stand one more minute with that beeping because his alarm went off for an endless hour. "Grant!! Your gonna be late for school get up!" Isaac said shaking Grant's body back and forth, "One more minute.. Grant said pushing his brother's hand away and curling up into a ball. Did I ever tell you that Grant can be a bit stubborn in the mornings? Well now you know because when he says 'one more minute' it means 'I'm never getting up' in Grant terms. Isaac had enough of him so Isaac yanked the sheets from him and pushed him off. "Now get up! Geez!" his older brother said leaving the room shaking his head.

Grant let out a groan as he came up on his feet and into the showers. It took the boy about 30 minutes in the shower trying to fight off from falling asleep in the bathroom. He came out with his outfit, all dressed up for the day. Before running downstairs, Grant sprayed cologne onto his clothes and into the air and slipped his shoes on. The fresh smell of cologne lingered as he ran down the stairs. 'Looks like I'm not gonna be eating breakfast this morning, as usual..' he thought with his stomach growling a little as he thought about it. As soon as Grant was on the foot of the stairs, his mom comes in and gives him his backpack and lacrosse duffel bag, "Okay you got lacrosse practice after school. Now better hurry up. Oh and take these, your dad's using the BMW today." Grant caught the keys to the Jeep and then ran off with his bags over his shoulder. Grant's family was filthy rich and had many cars that some of the cars were parked outside. Of course he wasn't the gloating nor the snobby type so he kept his wealth under the radar like some people in the school. He aimlessly threw the bags in the back seat and hopped at the driver's seat. 'Ugh I'm late once again.. Grant thought to himself as he drove straight to school. It was a bad day starter but he hoped that it would get better as the day went on.

As soon as Grant arrived, he parked and ran into the school building. He didn't stop by his locker because Grant had everything in his backpack so, he just went straight to the English classroom.'I hope I'm not interrupting something or else I'm in big trou- or not?' he thought to himself as he looked through the glass before entering. By looking at the classroom, there was no teacher so maybe they had a late start. Yay at least something good has happened to him today. Grant pulled the door open and entered. He had a smile on his face as he passed by people. It was a bit quiet in here, but it's better like that since gossips around going around. Finally a break from all that nonsense. Grant placed his backpack on the desk and he leaned on it while he waited for the teacher to come in. 'Yes time to take a nap..' he thought to himself closing his eye-lids and crossing his arms in front of him to hide that he was napping, but it was obvious.
                User Image

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mckenzie Maria Carter

Ms Prom Queen

Mckenzie watched as the new kid walked by her she then looked at her belly to where both their child was growing. Mckenzie didnt tell him yet she was afarid to ruinin everything she had here it was to good to give up. Mckenzie then got her books for AP history and walked in and sat down at a desk. Mckenzie had Ap History and Ap English there wasnt that many people in the class. Mckenzie was wondering if she should just give the baby up or just kill the baby before it got to big. Mckenzie sighed as she took out a notebook and a pieace of paper and put her name on it .

ooc: Theme Song the outfit .

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

An soft sunlight appeared in an in a bedroom. The sunlight went through the pieces of art on the wall, on the desk that had few books on it and the donkey in the corner. Then ofcourse it hit the head of the sleeping Dylan. He give an soft groan and placed his pillow on his head. An man whom it was hard to wake up. ’’Ok Little brother get out of bed..’’An voice told him next to his bed. Dylan shook his head . ’’No..’’He says under the pillow.

His brother was next to bed and give an sigh. ’’You give me no choice..’’He says and took his ankles. Dylan tried to take the bed edge but was to late. Dylan was pulled out of bed. He looked sleepy and slightly pissed up towards his brother while holding an pillow and blanket. ’’Seriously, don’t you have college? Why are you still here?’’Dylan says giving an yawn and looked up to him. ’’I do have school but paperwork. Still mom requested me to do this. She has an job’’His brother says pointing at his chair.

There was his clothes of today laying there. Dylan did that to get on time. ’’Take an shower , dress up and clean yourself. I am going downstairs and make you an quick breakfast for once then you need to go to school’’[His brother says crossing his arms. Dylan nodded and stood up. He cleaned his bed and walked towards the clothes. As he walked towards the bathroom, he eyed at his brother. ’’I was finally sleeping great..I hate you’’Dylan says with an other yawn. His brother give an smile and pushed him forward to bring him towards the bathroom. ’’I love you too little brother. Get an shower’’His brother says giving him an gentle push towards the bathroom. Dylan give an sigh and close the door. He went on with the daily ritual.

Soon enough Dylan went downstairs, cleaned up and changed up. He had already his jacket on and his backbag. Dylan takes quickly the glass next to the plate. He drink it up quickly and take the sandwich in his mouth. His brother looked at him with an smirk. Dylan placed his glass and plate in the dishwasher and nibble sometimes on the sandwich.

He quickly turn around but his brother stopped him with ‘ahum’. Dylan looked back and notice his notebook. It was more his sketchbook; he had there three of it. But that one was always for school. ’s**t..My notebook’He thinks looking at him quick. Dylan quickly rushed towards him and placed for an moment his sandwich out his mouth. He give an quick kiss on his cheek. ’’Thanks bro..’’Dylan says with an smirk and saluted him. He quickly rushed out the door. Luckly for him, he lived nearby school. Just few lanes away enough time for him to eat his sandwich and place his notebook in his backbag. It was no use to buy an car for an short feet. For in the town he would use his bicycle and outside he would borrow his brother's/ mother's car.

After few minutes Dylan arrived on school. He quickly rushed into the front entrance and walked his way towards his locker. ''Well Can you get it kid? Catch it Catch it''An familiar voice said it. Dylan turned his head and walked towards the football player and the freshman. He quickly snatched the cellphone out of the football player hand. And give it to the freshman. ''Thank you..''The freshman says while Dylan looked back at the football player. 'An idiot'He thinks while the football player looked aggressive at him. He watched the freshman run away.

''Hey ******** off''The football player says and Dylan give an sarcastic laugh. ''Och! You are getting old. It's the new thing kid..People know it''He says standing before the guy and looked at him with an glare. ''But you are an idiot..''The football player says standing before him. Dylan looked at him and just stare. ''You are acting like an child trying to be the big bully..but what is weaker bullying the new kids..You are inside an big wuss. Grow up''He says looking at him and the man just stand there suprised. Dylan give an small smirk and walked away. ''Excuse me..I have class''He says walking away and walk onward to his locker. After that to his class.

Dylan was just on time for his first period and excuse himself towards his teacher. He give an honest small smile and walked away towards his table. Dylan looked quickly first on his messages if he had an message. There was nobody. Dylan clicked it off and pulled his small notebook out. He worked onward on the piece untill class starts.

‘Art is everywhere..I see it I feel it and I create it..‘’

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Lonely Survivor

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image
Vince, or formally known as Mr. Pot Headxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vince Alexander Middletonxxxxxxxxxxxx

''You b*****d, you tricked me..." screamed the blonde girl laying next to him. She sat up and grabbed the sheet, wrapping it around her naked body. He opened his eyes and groaned. She got up and grabbed her clothes, and threw an empty beer bottle and his shoe at him. He moved his head a few inches, and both objects missed and hit the headboard. She continued to yell swears at him, looking for more things to chuck at him. Not that he cared, he had gotten what he wanted. The young drug addict smirked at her, which just naturally pissed her off more. Before the girl could dress, Vince was pushing her out the door with the sheet. Her screaming and yelling was adding to his already nasty headache. ''I hate you, i hate you..." she screamed even louder as he motel door slammed shut in her face.

Vince rubbed his temples, groaning softly. He hated being woken up to a screaming b***h. He walked past his bed and into the bathroom. he turned on the tap and splashed some warm water on his face, trying to wake him self all the way up. He grabbed a towel and dried off his face, turning the tap to cold. he grabbed a plastic cup and got some water. Vince opened a draw and grabbed a bottle of Tylenol and took two pills. He slowed them with the water quickly and easily. Vince looked at his reflection next, smirking. He looked good with bedhead. it suited him, or at least, he thought so. He left the bathroom and wandered around the small motel room, searching for some clothes. Ones that didn't smell. He found a pair of black jeans, a dark green t-shirt, and his favorite black converse. He pulled them on along with a pair of boxers and his silver dog tags. Vince walked over to the right side of his shitty t.v and bent down in front of the mini fridge. he opened it, and sighed. No food. Just bottles of beer and other things. He stood up and kicked it shut. He walked over to his bed side table and opened the draw. He grabbed his wallet and opened it, only to find no money in it. Damnit. He needed to go deal some more, other wise he was going to become homeless. Vince grabbed a few baggies and shoved them into his pocket before leaving the motel room.

Vince stopped by the gas station on the corner of the street his shitty little motel was on. he entered, glad that his favorite customer was working today. He grabbed a original monster and some twinkies. He grabbed a pack of gum and placed it on the counter, sliding a bag across the counter with it. The guy grinned and nodded. Vince shoved the gum into his pocket, and left the gas station sipping his monster slowly. At least he had gotten a free breakfast. Vince started for the school, opening his twinkies and eating one. The sweet fattening pastry tasted amazing.

By the time he'd reached school, he was done and was chewing on a piece of gum. He walked into the school and headed for his locker. He did his combination but the stupid piece of s**t didn't open, so he kicked it a few times. It still wouldn't open. Vince shrugged and headed to his first period class. He smirked to himself when he entered the room, there was Miss little slut. Vince walked over to where she was seated, and leaned over her desk. ''How would you like some of my new product? It'll only cost you a small fee. Money, a kiss, or sex. Your call" he said, giving her a wink. He teased most of the girls he was 'grouped with', and seeing as she was one 'labelled' like him. Vince would flirt and tease her, even though he had no interest in her.

((Ooc: I will post for Jamie in a bit))
Justin Scott Tompkins
Mr. Loner

User Image

Justin woke up from his sleep as he got up out of bed. He had to get ready for school as he went to the bathroom to take a shower. As he was in the bathroom he only took him 20 minutes till he was done. He got out as he then put a towel around his waist then walked back to his bedroom. As he was in his bedroom he got dressed in his clothes he was going to were today. Soon he was all ready to go as he left his bedroom as he was all dressed, walked downstairs. Next he walked in to the kitchen as he made him some toast as got the bread, put it in the toaster.

Now ready with his bread when it cam out of the toaster. He now walked out of the house with his toast, went to school. Justin just walked there because he didn't live very far. Soon he saw he was there as he walked in to the building, now in the hallway of the school. Really he didn't have to go to his locker so he went straight to class as he walked in the room. He then walked to an empty seat he always sat at in the room.

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Sophia Jane Rainwell Aka Miss Secret Slut
User Image
What you talking about? I'm not a slut, I'm a P{rize}S{lut}. Thank You very much.

I Want To Love You (P.Y.T.)
Pretty Young Thing
You Need Some Lovin' (T.L.C.)
Tender Lovin' Care
And I'll Take You There

User Image
Sophia sat in her desk in the middlest back when She watched Vince come over to her, he sat near her and she loved screwing with him. Never slept with him but he was fun to mess with. "Sorry doll, no one wants your product, well I don't" She told him as she got up, ran her hands along his side then stopped at his jeans. Sophia lean into his ear and smiled. "Plus I don't sleep with virgins, Sorry darling." She jokingly whispered to him then laughed.

The slut sat back down and crossed her arms as she smirked. Sophia just enjoy messing with people really and it was one of the reasons 'Miss Prom Queen' liked her but she give up trying to make that b***h happy with everything! She can die in a hole, if she watched her fell in the hole, she would throw her down fire for warmth but if it hit her oh well. Wouldn't mess up her happy day.

Sophia looked at Vince for a second more and winked at him before facing the front again. Yea, he was a 'burn out' like her and he need she joked. He was lucky she didn't want him in bed. Sophia sometimes picked on guy's and broke their zipper, pulled it apart by force that she wanted to undress them at school. Did it to tease them plus it was funny watching them having to walk around school with a broken zipper.

Honey, Come Set Me Free
Don't You Know Now Is The Perfect Time
We Can Dim The Lights
Just To Make It Right
In The Night

Take me out, Treat me right, Show me off.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
OutOfCare: One of four down! ~Outfit~
Theme song: P.Y.T. by Michael Jackson

Lonely Survivor

7,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image
Vince, or formally known as Mr. Pot Headxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vince Alexander Middletonxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vince grinned at her touch, and laughed. ''Yeah, you just wish i was a virgin darling. You know you just can't handle. Plus, everyone wants my product. Top of the line and pure. But whatever, your loss" he said shrugging. He wasn't the biggest manwhore in the school, but he was close to it. Vince sat on the desk top, right in front of her. He kept his legs open, she she was forced to have to sit between his legs and stare at him. he looked at her, still grinning.''I'm not moving by the way, i like it here. It has a nice view of two lovely cupcakes" he said, giving Sophia a wink. He could see right down her shirt. They were nice looking. He bet they felt even better, and he would feel them eventually. If not by being sober, then probably at a party. They both would end up s**t faced, and their teasing would lead to further things.

Desirable Seeker

11,225 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Sophia Jane Rainwell Aka Miss Secret Slut
User Image
What you talking about? I'm not a slut, I'm a P{rize}S{lut}. Thank You very much.

I Want To Love You (P.Y.T.)
Pretty Young Thing
You Need Some Lovin' (T.L.C.)
Tender Lovin' Care
And I'll Take You There

User Image
Sophia looked at him and laughed when he told her that she 'couldn't handle him'. Please She screw Football players who were, Bigger, stronger and way hotter who told her that and Ooo were they wrong. Shocked because turned out, they couldn't held her. She watched him and looked up at him and raised a eye brew. "Thank you but me and you never gotten happen " She told him and got up, slidding her hands up his legs. "Oh and you were wrong before...You can't handle me. No man has been able to, some beauties just can't be tamed. " She told clearly then smiled.

The slut sat up on the top of the empty desk behind her and pushed Vince's legs away from her. She looked up at Vince then pushed him backwards hard enough were he got the sign to get off her desk. "We had your fun now leave before I slap you and knee you in your family jewels" She told him, giving him a smirk before getting off the desk she was on and took a seat again in her desk. Vince knew enough about her to get when she starts pushing and laying down threats she wasn't scaried to follow them through.

Sophia pushed him off her desk and put her legs up on them so he couldn't take a seat back on it. She looked back up at Vince then pulled her dress up a little so he wasn't welcome to look down it again before waving him off. Sophia didn't have a problem with people staring down her shirt as long as it wasn't just plain noticeable. Then is was plain rude.

Honey, Come Set Me Free
Don't You Know Now Is The Perfect Time
We Can Dim The Lights
Just To Make It Right
In The Night

Take me out, Treat me right, Show me off.
OutOfCare: One of four down! ~Outfit~
Theme song: P.Y.T. by Michael Jackson

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Full name, Parker Konnor Malo

My Status at School is: Mr Partier

Parker entered the school and made his way to his first period which was with Sophia. Parker then watched Vince and Sophia's little show he was used to it he then moved to the desk beside Sophia. Parker smiled at her "Morning love" he said then looking at Vince "Middleton" he said plainly. Parker then looked at the door then got some paper and pencils out then yawned he had a dark blue hoodie on it was comfy to sleep in class with. Parker knew that Sophia didnt like him back ,but it didnt stop him from feeling the way he did about her. Parker looked at his cell phone he got a text from his young siblings the twins that where about thirteen he loved them to death and would beat anyone up to protect them.

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
User ImageAlana Rose MatthewsUser Image
User Image

User Image

*~Miss Actor~*
Theme song: Fireworks by Katy Perry

'When I'm off stage,
I just want to hide from the world

User Image

As Alana was reading her book she heard Sophia and Vince usual morning flirt, 'Get a room you two.' thought Alana as she was reading her book. She didn't want to get involve with any of their conversations, she doesn't even talk to them at all in school or out side of school, she can only talk to a few people. For example, Emma who was her friend and shes known her for as long as Alana could remember. Alana really wanted to go to a differen class but she needs this class to graduate. Alana just continued reading her book and waiting for class to start.

User Image

But when I'm on stage
I'm in my world and not in reality'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out