Welcome to Gaia! ::

yume gave up ont he cat and walked outisde sitting under a tree she sighed and looekd around
Kiki hears the bell ring and walks to her locker, opens it, and gets her things. She goes to get a drink from the water fountain, bends over a pushes the button. The water squirts out and all over her. "Ahh!" It won't stop squirting. She finally gets it to stop, and starts to look for a towel when she slips on the spilt water. "Oww..." she rubs her head a little. She gets up and puts on a sweatshirt so she won't get sick.

Distinct Gaian

Kyle puts his bag in his room and heads back outside.
still under tree she looked at the sky"man its nice here,,but i still miss home
walks in his room find a note on his bed im coming for you
walks outside gets on his skateboard does a kick flip

Distinct Gaian

While Kyle is out side he sees a girl chasing a cat.
"Nice to meet you, Lora. Have you found your room, or your roomate yet?" Mystra smiled, pulling out her schedule. Lora seemed nice, hopefully they would get along.
*gets up and walks around sees boy on skate board"hey your pretty good"she said alking over to him smileing sweetly
Lynn sighed and shook her head. Eventually Tobey would come back to her room to eat and sleep, and she would worry about skinning him then. "Show him to eat the essay I spent five hours working on... ugh!" Lynn sighed as she brushed her hair out of her face. There was no time to waste though, for class started in a few minutes and she had to get to the other side of campus where the class building sat in all of its false grandure. Lynn darted down a second flight of stairs, out the door and across the courtyard, sprinting into the classroom building and breathing hard to catch herself. "To much running... Why do I bother? Why?" She said to herself, once more brushign her hair from her face.

Distinct Gaian

Kyle notices a cat running at him *here wheres football comes in handy* he dives and graps the cat, as he picks it up it scratches his face. "You did not just do that"
Kiki walks down the halls shivering. "Maybe I should go outside..." She walks outside and sits in the sunlight. Her hair dripping from the ends, she puts it up and a messy bun again and sits there.
*gets of his skatebaord* nice kyle

Distinct Gaian

Kyle feels his face.I'm bleeding that is not cool.You little devil.
darkhitman619
Kyle notices a cat running at him *here wheres football comes in handy* he dives and graps the cat, as he picks it up it scratches his face. "You did not just do that"
Tobey struggled in Kyle's grasp, but eventually became fairly docile, enough so that Kyle was capable of holding him without much difficulty, butthe cat's tail was twitchign irritably.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff