╚══════════════╝

Leț'ʂ ʂeț țhe world on fire...

My secrets: Stupid people...
Mῡsic ɨs ʆife: none
I'ɱ nϕt alonɘ: no one
Mȳ GῬS: Darius Party/Second floor/inside balcony
I'm ʄeeliȵg: Confused/Bored

User Image
Lexy gave a small forced smile at Darius, he wasn't like Jay but he had his things that made him look like Jay. She was decided to forget about Jay and this time she was going to keep her promise. She shook her head as she noticed Drake looked at her and then he was gone. Why when everything was going great this had to happened? Lexy didn't need this at all! It wasn't that obvious she sort of liked him right? Lexy stood up straight, shoulders straight, she couldn't let this affect her.

Lexy walked a little bit around crowd, why the heck she had come to this party? She didn't knew anyone that much, yes she was last year but her friends left, she should've gone with them... She walked around a bit and went upstairs, wondering around the house and looking at everyone that was being welcome by Darius. She sighed and stood there in the inside balcony watching everyone dancing as she thought what to do with Drake. Right, she had to ignore him also.She decided to text Drake, yep she had his number for some weird reason, thing is she had it,
To: Drake
Way to go, it should've been easier to tell me 'I don't want to talk to your or see you' instead of playing hide and seek.

She hit sent and growled under her breath.

OutOfCrayons: Meeh stupid post ._. Edited

...ѡe can burn brighțer țhan țhe ʂun

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image User Image
"nO mAtTeR wHaT yOu Do YoU cAn'T kEeP mE fRoM tHe TrUtH"

User Image

Tammi nodded as he spoke then got a little excited. “You’re from Scotland? That’s really cool. I wish I was from somewhere like there. I’ve been stuck in this town for as long as I can remember.” She said with a small sigh. “If it makes you feel any better. You speak really good English…unless you spoke English there too.” She laughed at herself feeling a bit slow now. She shouldn’t automatically think he spoke a different language just because he was from somewhere else. She felt dumb. So stupid for a bit, but she maintained a cool collected front. She didn’t want to seem like a total idiot in front of Luke, so keeping her cool was in her best interest. “You’re dad’s in the UFC? That’s cool too. I’ve heard of it, but I never really got around to watching it. I don’t think my parents would like it if I watched it, but I’d love to see a UFC fight. I think it’d be fun to watch.” She thought he was cool. He said he wasn’t interesting, but she thought all of that was pretty interesting. She was the one that wasn’t interesting. What was she going to tell him if he asked her about herself. She had no friends? She never ate? Her parents were abusive and neglectful? She was hoping the question didn’t come up in conversation, but of course it did. It was to come sooner or later. "Oh, I’m just like any other girl that’s lived in this town forever.” She giggled a bit at herself. “I guess…I just live for each day. Can’t really say much, ya know?” She was hoping that was a good enough answer for him. She didn’t want him to think she was some loser girl like everyone else used to think so. "Um...would you help me find a drink?"

User Image

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
"I wear this angels crown
To cover up my devil's frown..."

User Image

Alexander Jacob Marris

"Mister Scene"

Alexander was walking around the party for a bit with a cup of wine in hand. He felt like such a pansy with a wine glass in his hand. He was then greeted by the host. He waved a bit at him. “He’s the basketball star isn’t he?” He asked himself. He shook off that thought and continued to walk around, constantly sipping his wine, until a vibrating phone made him stop in his tracks. He pulled out his phone and smiled.
‘To: Emma - Cool, I’ll be waiting at the front for you!- From: Alexander’
He sent it and then made his way to the front door. He waited for Emma and Nathan while sipping up the last of his wine. He was excited. Hopefully this party wouldn’t be a bust.

(OOC: Sorry for the s**t post)

"...And upon my broken chest
Lay a struggle between loneliness"

Beloved Cultist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Outcast-Tough Guy

So what if you can see, the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become!
Help me believe, it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal I have become!

Luke couldn't help but laugh a little bit as the girl told him he spoke good English for somebody who was from Scotland, he let her finish her sentence before replying "Aye we speak English in Scotland too", she laughed, probably at herself, but it was cute, was she nervous around him? Part of him hoped so, it would maybe give them both a shared experience or feeling, so that they could connect better...but what did Luke know about connecting? She went on to address the fact his father was once in the UFC, and how she knew what it was but never really watched it, and how her parents probably wouldn't like it. Luke smiled at this and said "'Used to be', the guy's a bit older now and just trains me. Some of the stuff involved in it is pretty ugly but if you've got the stomach for it, I'm fighting in a week, maybe you could come watch or something" He said, he loved it when conversation swayed his way, fighting, martial arts. Things he could talk about..it made him a bit less awkward one step at a time..

She went on to talk about herself, Luke probably wasn't wrong for thinking she was hiding something, or deliberately trying to make herself sound boring, but having just met her he wasn't going to push for details, perhaps what she was hiding was private? He would perhaps never know. "Ah I'm sure there's more to you than just that" he said, his own attempt at a reassuring smile as the girl then asked if he could help her find a drink..of course he could, he was Scottish!

"Aye..plenty of drink here." Luke said as he took two steps back, still facing the beautiful figure before him, before turning, hoping she was following, towards the table covered in bottles of alcohol, eyeing up the poison on display for something the girl would perhaps like, "D'you like anything specific? Or are you not too picky?" he asked as he scanned the selection.

I'm stronger now even after everything that you did!
Still alive and kicking!
I'm better now, I'm awake now I can see
Everything, in front of me now!

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image User Image

User Image

Tammi turned a bit red in embarrassment. Of course they spoke English in Scotland. She felt a little foolish about making the comment earlier. If only she knew more about the world. Maybe she’d make less of an idiot on herself. Make better impressions and stuff. She was trying her best to not sound like a total fool, but knowing her she already did. She always messed up when talking to people and she wished it’d stop. She wanted to talk to people, but she always made a fool of herself. A stupid little fool. “He trains you? So you’re going to be a UFC fighter yourself? That’d be cool and I’d love to watch you fight! I’d like it a lot. And trust me, I’ve got the stomach for it. I’ve seen worse then a cage match in my life time.” She said with a bit of laughter. It was nice of him to invite her to places, especially since he had just met her. He was being so nice to her. It was rather sweet of him. She could tell that he was suspicious about her life. But…who wouldn’t be when all you tell them is that you’re just like everyone else. It kinda makes you sound like a clone or something and she didn’t like that at all, even though for her whole middle school career that’s all she really was, but now she was in high school and it was time to start fresh and fresh was being herself….whatever that was. She then proceeded to follow him to the drinks. She looked at all the different kinds on the table. Darius was right. There were a lot of different kinds and Luke just confirmed it for her. “Uh…surprise me, as long as it’s not beer then I’m game.” She said with a thankful smile. “So Luke. You like it here in this boring town?” She asked playfully. “I’m sure a cool guy like you has lots of friends, right?” Tammi was curious about his life. There had to be more under that cute guy other then UFC and a Scottish background. She wondered if something was troubling him of if he was just nervous, but why would he be nervous? He didn’t have a reason to be and he didn’t seem like the type to get that way.

User Image

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Outcast-Tough Guy

((Sorry for the wait, not lying... I was playing Skryim))

Luke smirked when she asked if he himself was going to be in the UFC one day, "That's the dream" he said with a smile as he scanned the drinks, "Well the fight'll be in a week, in the industrial estate, two minutes from the school?" he said rhetorically, of course she knew where it was, he was just being stupid now.

So she wanted a 'surprise'? Luke didn't know what to do know exactly what to throw together, but then he remembered something. "I'll make you something nice..if you don't mind your drink a bit stronger." he said, grabbing a cup, the Jager, some Goldschlager and from another table where some 'popular' people were mixing cocktails, a bottle of Bacardi 151 Rum. Pouring them together in roughly estimated quantities, he knew what they were meant to be, but didn't have proper measuring tools, obviously, he made what was called 'Liquid Cocaine', where he had picked it up he couldn't remember, but it was a powerful as hell brew, it would keep somebody occupied for a while, hell it would keep anybody occupied for a while. Taking a quick inhale of it he smirked and turned around saying "Here you are, watch it though, it's lethal" he said as he handed over the cup before saying, "This town doesn'y bother me too much, it's got everything I need to get by" with a smile, he was gaining confidence all right, actually beginning to ease in to the conversation and feel genuinely comfortable around the girl. Taking a drink from his bottle in hand he only just had enough time to swallow before laughing a little "Cool guy? Me? You've got me all wrong, nah I'm only here because, what Darius and Jay Cee? Aye, they're the only two 'popular' people that like me. All of these jocks and stuff? Hate me pretty fierce so they do." he said looking around, had it not been for the massive security guards standing around, Luke was more than just sure he would have been jumped by now..thank god for Darius' family and their money...

Still alive and kicking!

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image User Image

User Image

Tammi smiled at his dream. Dreams were good to have. Not only do they give you something to work toward, but when you achieve that goal everything in the world melts away. None of the bad stuff happens anymore. It was nice to know he had hopes and dreams and if she could help in anyway then she’d be here for him. A waiting tool waiting to be used…used…that didn’t sound good at all. “Fight’s in a week? I will defiantly be there. You know what would make that experience better? If you won.” She giggled. “But don’t worry. Win or lose, I’ll always be in your corner.” She liked how this guy was acting. She was actually being accepted for being herself. It was nice. She didn’t have to act like someone she wasn’t. It was nice to let her hair down for once. Not worrying about what she said or watching what she had done. She shook her head even though he couldn‘t see it. “Yeah, anything is fine.” She confirmed about the drink. She tried to peek over his shoulder to see what he was doing. It looked like he was some kind of professional bartender. He mixed a bit of that and a bit of this and even some of that thing. She had no idea what anything was. She just knew it was alcohol and alcohol was good. He then turned around to hand her the drink. She took it and began to drink it before hearing his warning of it being lethal. After she took a sip. She shut her eyes and took a shiver. “Wow…you really know how to make a drink.” She laughed. He was right. It was strong. She should’ve been more careful with it. She took another cautious sip before speaking to him once again. “The town doesn’t bother you? But don’t you ever miss where your from? The friends you’ve made there, the things you left behind? Do you ever just want to go back?” She was hoping that wasn’t too deep of a question. Maybe he’d let her know if it was too personal, or he’d just dodge the question all together. She’d had always wanted to get out of this town, but maybe he’d want to stay. Maybe it was better here for him and he saw something in this place that she didn't see. He then gave off a laugh to her. ‘cool guy? Me?’ She smiled and nodded before he continued on with his thought. He was here for his friends. That’s nice. Poor guy, she wondered if he even wanted to be here. It broke her heart lightly, but she understood all of his words. She was glad he had some friends though and Darius was nice, so she was sure this Jay Cee guy was also kind hearted. It’s not like Luke would be friends with stupid, horrible people, right? She then looked around when he said the jocks hated him. Looking back at him she gave him a smile as she shrugged. “I guess were kinda in the same boat.” She laughed at herself. “I don’t know anyone here, so I guess it’s safe to say that no one here likes me at all.” She took another sip of her drink before smiling once more. “And don’t listen to those idots anyway. I think you’re pretty cool.”

User Image
User Image

I'm thinking baby you and I are υ ɴ ɗ ε ɴ ɪ ɑ в ʅ εxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But I'm finding out ʅ σ ѵ ε ʹ ʂ unreliablexxxxxxxx

A sudden knock on the door caused the breath in Kimi's throat to halt; she was frozen. Her Uncle without a word, got up and went to the door, causing Kimi's fear to increase.

"So, you're the young man who intends on taking my niece out tonight?" Kimi's eyes widened as she rose from her chair. What exactly do you plan on doing with her?" A scream escaped Kimi's lip pink lips and she ran towards the door.

Oh my gosh, thank you Uncle! You can go now..." The blonde said awkwardly, followed by her Aunt, who was just smiling.
                                                                            "Nice too see you again, Aaron. Have fun tonight, but not too much, understand?" Kimi's face was sure to be showing off a horrid tomato color.

Yeah ok, bye!" And with that, Kimi took the male's hand and rushed out of the house. “I'm so, so sorry about that . . . I don't even know how to explain how sorry I am." The girl ranted on. “But, anyway. . . You look nice," She confirmed aloud, taking in his apperance and suddenly feeling way too over dressed; Kimi didn't have very many not over dressy dresses.

OOC: I changed her outfit. I didn't realize I had the wrong url (that one was for my friends rp) until now -.-"

outfit
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Anxious Friend

User Image
Ryan Elizabeth Clark

"All I need is a cigarette...

ͽͽͽͽͽͽͽ
...and a lighter"

User Image

I've been right,I've been left
I've been wrong, I've been left
behind
I've been up, but mostly down

ͽͽͽͽͽͽͽ

The coffee burned in the back of her throat, but it was worth her last five dollars. She had a paycheck on the way in a few days and still had a little money at home, not that she would really be headed that way anytime soon. If there was one thing Ryan hated, it was being home. So, she kept herself busy and worked hard, usually staying elsewhere over night. It wasn't that it was unsafe, really, as much as it was depressing. She felt so obliged to be silent at home and just sit there and tolerate his pathetic drunken sleep when not cooking or cleaning. He really didn't turn violent often. Just at certain hours, which happen to be most hours before he passed out. Even at that, he tended not to be so much violent as just a little threatening. You could tell when he was in a violent mood.

Ryan slipped her five across the counter, knowing the coffee shop closed soon and more so knowing with the theatre restorations downtown, she couldn't go in either. People never noticed, but Ryan, as antisocial as she was, sometimes did sneak into parties people buzzed about for nothing more than a little food and left, unnoticed. Tonight felt like that kind of night. Darius was throwing a huge one, due to the win, and she was sure she could grab free dinner through the back door. She spent and hour or so on a bench in a park, drinking her coffee before deciding it was late enough that everyone was fairly buzzed. Perfect chance to head over. She tossed her cup in a public trashcan, feeling the burn of hot coffee linger on her tongue as she walked the distance to Darius' home. She entered through the back, quietly averting eye contact and pulling a plate of selective food from the kitchen. She knew no one would bother her. She was of no interest. So she continued about her plan to keep herself antisocially out of the house.

User Image

[[OOC: So glad to come back. Thanks for giving me the week to get the shows open.]]

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Outcast-Tough Guy

Luke smirked as the girl told him she would love to come to his fight, at least she was interested. She added that it would make it better if he won, to which he smiled and replied "Oh don't worry, I'll try not to disappoint." he added as he watched her take down the drink with a shiver, he had obviously made it right. She made a compliment on how well he made a drink, to which he nodded and just said "Scottish" with a smirk before he took another sip of his cider, finishing the bottle he placed it on a nearby table and put both of his hands in to his pockets before listening to her ask questions about his home...it was about to get interesting..

"Don't miss the place at all...there were some nice people but the place was rotten right to the centre of it all, it was just too full of people hating and killing each other over stupid, stupid wee things. When a fourteen year old boy can get stabbed for supporting a football team, something's went wrong, y'ken?" he asked rhetorically before saying "I didn't leave much behind..I was the same there as I am here, not many folk liked me" he added with a laugh before listening to what she had to say about the people he was talking about earlier, the jocks. She thought he was a cool guy? That was, heart warming, he had never experienced that before,not openly anyway. It was a good feeling..he decided to pick up on what she said about nobody liking her, half nervously adding "I like you" making brief eye contact before blinking and looking away. Was he getting too close too soon? He wasn't used to all of this, no way, maybe he was just making a mistake. He had made a friend sure! but he thought that, now he had said what he did, he would maybe have made things a bit awkward..oh well, he would die on his feet, not on his knees, he had come thus far.

"Say, you want to walk around this place? It looks pretty nice." he said, taking one large sweep with his eyes over the whole room, taking in the sheer size of the place, much bigger than any home he had ever seen before for sure, it was impressive, but Luke was more than happy with his simple little house nonetheless.

Still alive and kicking!

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image User Image

User Image

Tammi’s smile got bigger when he told her that he’d try to win. “I’m looking forward to it. And trust me. You wont disappoint, as long as you try your best, that’s al that matters, you winning would just be a bonus.” She took another sip of her drink before giggling at his one word response. ‘Scottish’ She shut her eyes tightly from the strength of the drink before speaking again. “Well, you people sure know how to make drink. I mean…I don’t think anyone here could make such a drink.” She laughed off before taking another sip. He was a very interesting man. She liked they way he was and the things he said. She saw him finish his drink and she then wished he had one again. She felt a little weird drinking alone. Her head began to hurt a bit, but she was no quitter. She was a team player, so she continued to down the drink. She quickly drank it all up and placed the glass on a table. She shuttered for a bit then got back into reality. Whoa…bad idea, she thought to herself after the damage had been done. She felt the alcohol getting to her, but tried to push it back. “Scotland sounds scary.” She said with a scared look. “If I lived there I wouldn’t survive very long. I’m just too different. Too…not like everyone else, but I think it’s cool that you like it here. I think after hearing about Scotland I kind of appreciate the town where I grew up. At least people weren’t total killers.” She was hoping she wasn’t bashing on his homeland, but it’s what she felt, so she said it. Sometimes she wished she was herself more often and Luke gave her that chance to do that. He didn’t seem much like the judging type and that made her comfortable. She liked talking to him. Then he looked at her straight in the eye for a second and heard him say something very sweet. She was a little shocked that someone, more or less a guy would say those words. He said he liked her, then he didn’t look at her. Her heart kind of stopped for a bit. She looked at the floor and got a little warm. Was she thinking a way he didn’t mean? He probably meant that she was nice, so why did she feel special and warm? She felt weak. She didn’t like to fall for guys to quickly, her last boyfriend was like her father. She didn’t need another one of those and Luke probably didn’t even like her like that. She was way in over her head wasn’t she? “Oh, I’d love to walk around. It’s beautiful here.” She was about to grab his hand, but then pulled her hand back to her side. She didn’t need to creep him out. That would only lure him away from her. She blushed and looked at the floor for a bit until the access warmth left her face. “Well, you could lead the way. Knowing me I’d just keep us walking in circles.” She said with a giggle. She loved the giant house, but she’d get so bored of it if it was her own. She smiled at Luke once more before speaking. “You lead the way captain.” She said with a small wink.

User Image

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Outcast-Tough Guy

So there it was, the lack of vocal reaction. Why were women so complicated when it came to expressing your feelings to them? she looked to the floor, which either meant 'wow, that was really nice, I'm trying to hide my smile or blush right now' or 'wow, this guy is a ******** creep, I'd better run'. Luke prayed for the first, knowing it probably would never happen...just his luck, eh?

Just his luck indeed, the girl went to grab his hand, it was then when the heart, which had been hidden behind a wall of stone for years, finally skipped it's first beat, leaving him hanging in the strange warm feeling of acceptance..had he finally done something correct? He didn't really know himself, but he liked where the situation was going nonetheless, he met her nervous giggle with a warm chuckle before moving his hand over the table a bit closer and saying "It's alright..I don't mind" before moving his hand over to hers, hoping he wasn't about to get a slap to the face. Feeling the tips of her fingers touch his he stopped and awaited her reaction, never breaking eye contact. Where was all of this new found confidence coming from, he always compared this situation to escaping a prisoner of war camp. Almost no chance of doing it, but you're probably going to die either way, whether you stay put or fail escaping. What was better? The ninety nine percent chance of dying, or the one hundred percent chance of dying? It was like a toned down version of that, he saw it as, he could make a move, and it would probably go wrong and he would end up alone for the night..or he could back off, and end up alone for the night for sure, gone now was the Luke who was too scared to take that chance, Tammi was the prettiest, and nicest girl who had ever looked in his direction, and he wasn't going to just throw that overboard, he could end up a lonely guy once again, or probably make this the greatest day of his life since he left Scotland...and he was actually starting to believe he had a genuine shot, the girl seemed to like him, her blushing was hopefully a sign of that, and not embarrassment, but that was all he could do...hope.

Still alive and kicking!

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image User Image

User Image

This night was just flowing along. It was like her life was an endless sea and she was the small rowboat that laid out in the middle of nowhere. The ocean she usually sailed on was rocky and horrid, full of thunderstorms and tsunamis hitting her left and right, but not today. Today it was clear skies and a gentle breeze. When was the last time life was this good to her? It was beautiful and magical. She felt…maybe pretty was the word? Important? She just knew the night was going well. For once her decisions were giving her fortune. She looked at Luke and saw a beautiful man. He was the nicest man she’s met in a long time. Guys were usually assholes towards her or just acted nice so they could use her in the end. Was that Luke’s intention? To used her later? He didn’t seem like the type, but lets face it…did any of the past guys seem like the type? She kept a smile on her face as she thought all of this through. No, he can be that way…he just can’t, she thought. He just can’t be. She then heard him speak to her. She was confused what was he talking ab- Then she felt his fingers tips upon her hand. She blushed again, hoping he couldn’t tell. Why did he make her feel…feel…special ? Why did he unleash the butterflies in her stomach? Why the hell not? She thought as she lightly wrapped her hand around his. She felt a little nervous while she did, but still felt a bit comfortable with it. She looked back up at him before speaking once more with a small giggle thrown in there. “I’m still making you lead the way."

User Image

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Outcast-Tough Guy

Luke couldn't believe it, she took his hand back. It felt incredible, her soft, slender fingers in his warm mitt as he looked up to her with a wide eyed, surprised looking smile. She was his world right now..all he could think about, all he wanted to think about. Tammi Johnson, he had only just met her, but she was the most incredible woman he had ever met.

"Aye, I don't mind" he said with a strong smile as he walked in her direction meaning that the two ended up very close to each other's bodies, breathing through his nose Luke managed to get a sniff of her warm scent, she smelled as beautiful as she looked..."I think I saw a pool on the way in" he said as he began to move and gently held her small hands as he felt a new, incredible warmth inside..she was amazing.

The two strolled through the crowd of students, who gave the two strange looks, thinking they were together, he even heard muttering among them as they stared, they probably began all sorts of rumours, but Luke didn't care, part of him wanted them to spread a rumour about the two, because he wanted to be with her, regardless of the fact that they had just met, it was insane, but he just wanted to stay with her. The two bonded so well, was there a point in throwing that away? Luke didn't think so.

Walking outside on to the large outdoor pool, there were some people around the outside of it, but nobody really in it. Some jocks were messing around the outside and trying to push each other in, but they were all just joking around. Luke looked around the scenic view around the house and asked "So what do you think there is to do in this place?" as he felt her hand once more in his.

Still alive and kicking!

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image User Image

User Image

She heard it. The noise that usually frightened her. The noise that usually came from fear and pain, but this time it was different. She heart her heart pound in her ears. The beauty of this sound made her happy and nervous…and happy…and nervous. Oh how this guy made her feel. Her nervous so self righteous. It felt weird, but right. His hands were warm and soft. How safe he made her feel. She followed him around. She heard people talking as they walked through the sea of the student body. It was different for her. Did people think they were dating or were they just questioning what was happening now, but she just ignored all the voices. She ignored all the voices other then the voice of her one thoughts. She felt special, so very special. She remained in a happy state of mind as she attempted to regain her confidence once again. Why did this guy make her feel so special. She began to like this feeling, more or less love it. Her and him just really clicked, hit it off if she might add. They made it outside. The first thing she did was look up at the sky. The stars so beautiful in the sky. She felt like they were shinning for her as the moon played it’s own symphony. She was tempted to get undressed and pull Luke into the pool with her, but she saw some jocks around the pool. She didn’t want to get mixed up with them if she didn’t have to. The jocks made her uncomfortable. He then spoke to her. His words embraced her heart for a bit before she answer him. “Uh…I don’t know…it’s kind of big here, huh? There’s probably an endless amount of things to do.” She looked back at the pool and the jocks around it. She was scared they’d look at her and then she got a little frightened as well as more uncomfortable. She held Luke’s hand a little tighter as she tried to act as if nothing was wrong. “Well…we could do what ever you want. I’m happy doing anything.” She smiled at him and looked in his eyes for some comfort. “It’s up to you. I just…wanna get out of this area.”

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces